Chorus.ai Reviews & Product Details

Chorus.ai Overview

What is Chorus.ai?

Chorus.ai is a conversation intelligence platform that helps sales teams win more deals and coach reps to become top performers. With Chorus.ai all your calls and video conference get automatically recorded and accurately transcribed in real-time. Sales teams leverage conversation data for note-taking, follow-ups, coaching, and onboarding. AI-based insights help track deal risks, next steps, talk track adoption, and surfaces what works or doesn’t work for a specific company’s sales cycle. Companies like Adobe, Zoom, Outreach, and Qualtrics have increased win rates and reduced ramp time by using Chorus.ai.

Chorus.ai Details
German, English, French, Spanish

Chorus.ai is a leading conversation intelligence platform; it transcribes and analyzes sales meetings in real-time.

Competition is healthy because it establishes credibility in our category. We pride ourselves on building our technology in-house from a pedigree of talented engineers. Our capacity to build on innovation is only rivaled by our innate desire to help our customers scale through incredible insights.

Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai Reviews

Showing 2,277 Chorus.ai reviews
Showing 2,277 reviews
Already have Chorus.ai?
What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Chrous is the ease of use and the countless filters that make it really easy for me to find specific calls I want to review or listen to! It also has additional features like coaching and integrating with some apps- we integrate it with our slack! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Theres not much to dislike about Chrous. Overall its a great tool! The only thing is sometimes the transcripts can be pretty different from the actual wording but I guess a little bit of error is expected! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great tool and you can even integrate it with your slack!

Check out the filters and listen to some recordings! There's a coaching feature too and it's fantastic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since I manage a team where I work, It really makes my life easy to listen to their past recordings and give them the right feedback when needed. It also allows them to be able to listen to the calls that can help them achieve success. Since we use Slack at work worldwide, it's really easier for us to connect with our teams in different continents through slack and share our calls with Chrous. It's a win-win situation for us all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to see the transcript, very detailed and accurate. This recording software is very effective and highly useful when it comes to having the ability to quickly review calls and share them with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could increase the speed by greater levels. As a tool designed for greater efficiency it would be great to have a few more options to enhance the experience and allow one to review a greater amount of calls in a shorter span of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Titling in greater detail will make it easier to find and review calls later on. This is something I learned very early on. It is more essential as you scale because of the higher volume of calls you will have to search through. Take it from me, you do not want to have an inability to do this without speed as it will make your life much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to review calls quickly. It saves a ton of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Chorus.ai
What do you like best?

One of the features that I really enjoy is the using the key words and phrases. It allows you to identify if you are really hitting home the points you are trying to make in a sales call and seeing where you are dropping the ball. Another super beneficial tool that I like to use almost daily is searching for recordings from people who have been producing at a high level and seeing exactly what they are doing to be able to find some best tips and trick to implement myself.

It also allows you to have great feedback and communication with your managers because they are able to see exactly what is happening during your conversations and provide specific critiques that can help you moving forward instead of trying to remember conversations. It enables patters to be found much easier this way as the recording sessions can be graded and kept as a measurement tool moving forward to see if you are improving on the areas that need to be addressed and highlights the things you are doing well to continue to build upon those. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you don't like being held accountable and seeing the truth then you probably are not going to love chorus. Other than not liking to hear the sound of my own voice the only thing is from time to time it seems that there are issues with the recordings being uploaded from outreach. There will be a particular call or recording that seems to get lost in translation that can be frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend that if you are in a sales organization or a customer facing role that you use Chorus. It is extremely easy to use and it gives you the transparency and insight needed into your organization to ensure that you are giving your people all the tools necessary to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With using Chorus you really don't have the ability to hide behind excuses. Which at first might sound scary to someone but it truly is a tool that give you the insight that you need to constantly improve on your craft. Whether it be seeing the amount of filler words that you are using or making sure that you are not dominating the conversation and allowing your prospect to talk by asking good open ended questions - it is all there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The detailed prompts on my performance and areas for improvement are a huge advantage to my sales. To just get a quick snapshot of talk time, competitors mentioned, and filler words is super useful for me to improve my sales. I often will review these key metrics with my manager and our team as an indication of what conversations are worth reviewing. This can also be used for quick and fast rewards for each team weekly.

Being able to review my peers conversations was also really helpful when I first joined my team, as I could listen to their best calls for advice on how I could be improving and feeling more comfortable understanding the customer's voice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Chorus does not account for lag time such as being placed on hold by the person I am consulting with. This leads to an over exaggerated amount of 'talk time' daily which throws my KPIs off a bit.

I also can often begin to feel more stressed or uncomfortable when knowing that I am being recorded and that that call will be audited.

I also would like an option to be able to save calls that are under 1 minute. This is as sometimes those quick and fast chats are crucial in understanding a customer's tone when the next sales rep comes in to do the work. Whilst most should be discarded, just the option to record it can be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definitely supported my team and our business so much in ensuring that we can get the most from each of our sales. It has improved the efficiency of 1:1 coaching, and given autonomy on sales reps to improve themselves Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definitely the percentage breakdown of who is speaking, and being able to review my peers calls to get ideas of improvements that I can be making. This leads to a lot of efficient shared learning among our team, and hold us all accountable to the work that we are putting out.

The other tools it allows such as the comments on certain sections have helped my manager and I to keep our training on track, and know the expectations when coming into it. The efficiency that this has allowed has been a huge game changer when learning from each other.

Having records of other sales rep's calls allows me to also go into conversations a lot more equiped to handle objections, and being more empathetic to their pain points. This is something I hadn't even realised was possible, especially when working across the US where other reps can be hard to communicate with due to distance and timezones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connected Solutions Sales
What do you like best?

It tells me what part of the call when I was talking or the other person was talking. Very helpful when skipping to different parts of the conversation on Chorus. I also like it keeps track of key words used. This helps save time instead of listening to the entire recording. In addition, I love that chorus was integrated into my salesforce. This is very helpful as I can just click on the previous conversation recorded to listen what was discussed in the past with the previous salesperson. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is any downside. Maybe a way for us to search for a specific key word in the conversation would be great. Another great feature Chorus could have is a transcription of the call that we can refer back to. I think it would be great if the AI software can give us coaching on our pace and tonality for our calls. For example, comparing my tonality and pace with the tonality and pace of successful sales people in my organization or in other companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a valuable tool for training employees but also keeping them accountable for providing the highest customer service. I truly think this tool is needed for companies that do a majority of their work over the phone. Without this, it is hard to provide feedback to their employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me understand how I sound and my pace when listening in my own conversation. This helps me readjust my pitch for the next calls. It also helps me go back into the conversation to see what me and the caller has discussed previously or what the previous sales person has touched on. Chorus also gives me insight of whether the account has mentioned our competitors without me having to listen to the entire call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

At first, I was unsure about using this tool. I was afraid that it was a big brother tool. However, once I started using this tool really enjoyed using it for three main reasons: 1) I can get feedback from my team and managers (both to showcase my great work as well as learn to be better), 2) If i forget something my customer said or a didn't take notes, I can re-listen to the call and get those answers to understand what discovery questions I missed or where I needed to go deeper, 3) I can listen to my teammates call. This has helped me ramp faster at my company because I can learn the lingo faster, understand what "good" looks like. I HIGHLY recommend using Chorus.ai for your sales team. It will make them better, smarter, and close deals quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike was recently fixed. I wanted to see all my calls in the same place for an account. They just added this feature. Very grateful for your continued innovation! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pulling the trigger on Chorus.ai for your sales team will be a great decision. The ROI is there in the development of your team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can ramp faster now that I can listen to customer calls. I also can showcase good calls to management, showing them I'm ready for bigger responsibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to listen, view call transcripts, and search by keywords is incredibly helpful. It helps me improve my process, identify areas for improvement, and gives me a way to verify what was said and agreed to on a call if things ever come into question. You can also create call playlists for team reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Transcription technology isn't perfect, but it gets the job done. Some calls can go missing but I think it's more an issue with Outreach. It's a little tricky to navigate and I'm not sure we were trained on all the features super well, or we've been restricted in what features we're allowed to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wasn't involved in the selection process but I'd obviously compare and contrast between some other vendors before making a decision. It also is going to depend on your specific pain points and what you're looking for in a vendor. I think it's a perfectly find tool for what we're using it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think the big problem for us was the managers weren't able to barge everyone and make sure they were coaching to common problems. We've only been using this tech for a month or two so I can't speak to benefits fully, I think this is a solution that will take some time to realize full benefits. But I see a lot of value in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that i can go back and listen to calls. Chorus makes this so incredible easy to be able to go and collaborate with your peers to leave comments and feedback and improve as an org. With call dispositions on Chorus I can filter by Appointment Set and listen to all of the reps in my org to see exactly what they are saying and what I can do to improve my pitch. The other piece I really love about Chorus is the Playlist feature, being able to go through a playlist of recorded calls that my manager has put together has been invaluable to me as a sales rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analytics portion feels a little bit clunky to me. But thay may be because of my roll at the org. I dont have as much access as some of my managers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are so many features so be sure to understand everything that it does before getting into it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At podium we are solving the "ever-man for himself" mentality. Having Chorus allows us to collaborate as a team and give feedback as a team. There is no one person that can hide their calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it records meetings that can be reviewed later with me and my manager. It's nice to also be able to click a button that will let the system know not to join or to join. I like that I i need to go back and relisten to call i can and I can make sure I heard everything correctly and take any additional notes that I need in order to fully understand the call that I had. It's not to see my schedule when i do log into chorus but again I wish that there was a chrome extension for your software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a chrome extension also hoping that it's no longer joining late to meetings other than that there really isn't anything else that I dislike so far it's been good for tracking my calls and meetings with my clients. I like that my manager and I can go back into a call or a meeting and go over how the call went. so far it's been good so not much to really dislike other than the system is joining or was joining calls 10 minutes late or it was not joining at all. This made things difficult at 1st but I think it has now been corrected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just ensure its set up properly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allowing me to re-hear my meeting to take additional notes as well as have calls reviewed with management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super easy to look up calls and videos that relate to your sales process. Love the metrics about who spoke the most, keywords, everything! I also like how easy it is to search for certain reps and types of calls too. Makes it easy to find exactly what I need to listen to. Again, this is a great learning tool that I highly recommend to all who are just beginning to make cold calls or talk with warm leads over the phone! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind that I don't like. One thing I'd recommend is being able to go through calls in succession instead of clicking on a call and then once finished listening, having to go back to the main screen and click on another call. If they played in succession like a normal music player that would be great. Many times I like to listen to a whole batch of calls without having to exit out of each one and reclick on another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It is an amazing tool to learn the inside selling process. Give you multiple statistics and data points that allow you to hone and craft your skills on the phone. In inside sales, being smooth and confident on the phone is very important to closing deals and putting the potential customer at ease. Again, this is a great learning tool that I highly recommend to all who are just beginning to make cold calls or talk with warm leads over the phone! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Honing in my sales pitch by listening to other reps as well as myself to see what dialogue works best for certain customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that i'm able to listen to my calls again, but also listen to others and better my skills. Additionally, being able to see my talk time versus the talk time of the individual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of time to get the recordings uploaded. If I miss part of a phone number I needed to write down, I have to go back and wait a while before being able to listen again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great coaching tool for sales. I really think it's an important tool to use when working with my manager and improving my sales skills. You're easily able to give and receive feedback Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's been great for call coaching and learning from others. Being able to listen to other individuals within my organization and team it's so easy to better my skills, but also, let my team hear my calls and give me feedback as well. Additionally, having individuals able to leave comments makes it easy to get feedback Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

I like that Chorus easily syncronizes with Zoom and automatically records meetings. It's also very helpful for pointing out how word dominant the rep is vs the customer and is helpful to point out key points to remember from the call later on. Key words have been very helpful when Chorus can spot points that I have forgotten after the call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times, it can be annoying to have the automatic recording when you have a meeting that should not be recorded. However, its a benefit most of the time. Otherwise, there haven't been any issues that come to mind. Chorus is very insightful and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out first to see if it's features will benefit your team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving the issue of having to take notes while paying attention to the call. I've been able to completely focus on the discussion and not worry about missing anything. This is really helpful to avoid missing my flow as I run through points or listen intently to the customer's points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Chorus is a detailed look at the structure of your calls. It irons out the talk time between both parties, can pinpoint areas where key words or phrases have been used based on what the team is looking for. It also has the ability to sense filler words and monologuing to eliminate those behaviors. You can skip to particular points in a call and even ask for feedback from your team. Team members can access other employees' calls and make evaluations for coaching. Calls can be organized in categories outside of just team member names, such as by closed deals, meetings ran, voicemails left, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find an aspect of Chorus that I dislike. So far the experience I have had utilizing this software has been impactful to my team and our overall business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Chorus as an asset to any company that utilizes phone conversations with their clients. It is an unmatched tool to gain clarity and implement training or coaching across so many levers. It utilizes AI to review the conversations, tones, wins, and losses within a call. The features and eventual results of the software's intelligence provides insight for improvement and does so in a way to bring efficiency to reviews and coaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Issues regarding compliance on our recorded statement have been cleared up with visibility into those calls that may have missed it. We are also able to minimize monologuing that comes up in calls. Coaching is much more simple when there is data to see what is missing from one rep's call compared to that of their over accomplished peer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US Senior Customer Success Supervisor
What do you like best?

I like that with this software we can finally collect some user data through our product demos and phone calls. Also we can grade how the reps do during key parts of the call. IE identifying the goal etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I get that we have to build these things up but I was hoping to get more guidance in best practices, Only been using for a couple months now but it feels like not a very big difference from what we were doing with the free version vs the paid version. The automatic call uploads are obv nice to have but the insights and how we gather those insights isnt exactly clear to us still seems like a few months in were trying to figure out how to best make this apart of our daily flows and show the value of the quality of our customer interactions. Just leaving some left to be desired in that facet, which i think once we get there will be awesome but we still need to get there a few months in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

really understand how youre going to use it before. Meaning you should know exactly what metrics you want to track and you should have structure to your calls that are repeatable otherwise its not going to change your workflows much if youre just listening to full calls and scoring a full call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are a CS team, not sales which is their traditional use case, so were trying to tie quality of different parts of our interactions with users to product usage and retention. Have not figured out the best way to get there yet still. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Recording feature is good. Quality is solid. I like the ability to look back at past conversation that might hold important that I could have potentially missed out on. Which definitely does happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It will automatically just randomly choose which calls are recorded and which are not. Needs a more intelligent way to determine which calls need to be recorded. Maybe I could just be using it incorrectly. I just logged in let it do it thing. I could use some more training on the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Referring back to old calls I had that I might miss important info.

Recording training calls that might be hard to absorb all the info needed. It's great to go back and check out the details that the speaker may have mentioned.

Good for sales training and giving examples of what you should do/not. Good for running scenario's as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that everything is in one place making my processes much faster. This has helped me become a greater presence in my customers lives and helped me solve problems even sometimes before they occur. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing really. Chorus is simple to use and helps me be effective with my time. If I were to nitpick I would say that navigation of Chorus could be easier thus saving me more time and allowing me to be more productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and you'll see that you'll love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am keeping up with my clients on a more regular basis. I have also seen the benefit of listening to my calls over again. With the recording of each phone call I am better able to sharpen my saw and become a better professional. I have been able to review several mistakes i have made on the phones through Chorus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Success Manager
What do you like best?

At first, I was a bit skeptical to have Chorus recording my meetings as some clients might feel uncomfortable, but the reception has been great. I haven't had any complaints and the system is seamless. It is also straight to the point, where I get the recording to my email, and share it with the customer right away. It also gives me the ability to review my recording if I have to go back with the client with some takeaway notes from the meeting. This service is also available in different webinar systems such as Zoom and Teams which I use on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even though the service is seamless for the client, for Teams we have to accept the Chorus bot to be part of the meeting, while in Zoom the bot just appears. It has been confusing at times because the bot in Zoom could show as an additional user and we get confused if that's a real person (customer) or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just let it run, and use it when it is needed. You won't need to go back to the recording after you are done your meeting but sometimes it is helpful to look back after a couple of days or weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving problems of not remembering what were the talking points of the meeting. I always have the chance to look back at the recording and write down the next steps I have to do. Also, if there are some discrepancies with the client, I can always look back at our conversation to ensure we gave the right communication and we aren't wrong. It is also solving the problem of going to multiple software to share a recording, with Chorus I can share this with the customer or with my Manager if he/she wants to see specific topics we talked about during the meeting. It can also be used for training purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Chorus has been a great tool to help my onboarding experience. From the beginning my calls are recorded and offer great insights to review my progress and see what I can improve on. I like how it breaks up my calls so I can easily find my speaking parts and even counts my filler words.I also appreciate how it breaks down speaking times. That is helpful to cut down some of my time speaking and create more of a conversation. I also like that I can see my teams/organizations calls. It provides a new resource to use in order to study and learn my role better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I am still quite new to the system, I havent found anything that I dislike about this platform. It is easy and straightforward to use and has been a big help. Sometimes it takes a while to load but I know that it is processing so much information that I actually think it does a great job at processing the info so quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me to review and improve my pitch. going back and reviewing my pitch and looking at the data chorus provides has been a big help. I am a new to my position and it has been a task to feel comfortable in my role. Chorus has helped to store all my progress in one easy place so I can access, review, and learn from my calls. It has been the easiest part of my onboarding experience. It makes another great study resource. If I cant make a call I can rewatch it on chorus and learn from it just the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ability to forward through a video and get the pertinent details I need by selecting the speaker I want to hear and skipping through everything else. This is a great tool for training because you can look back on great calls and use them for employees new to the organization or go back into a call to analyze different parts and gauge your account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a rewind 10 seconds but not a skip ahead 10 seconds. Sometimes I need to forward through somebody's speaking part but it's hard to be precise with timing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. It will make onboarding, client meetings, and every call you make easier. Chorus. ai is a good system to have in place for tracing back history on clients and keep books of business organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Chorus for training and meeting recording. I can watch old recorded videos to help me with upcoming demos, run back through a customer call so I don't have to take notes, and watch colleagues to gain best practice tips. The metrics are really helpful because they pull useful insights out of the meetings as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can go back and hear myself and target my own weak points on my own, and then can continue to get more feedback when going through calls with managers and coahes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the recording limit to say 'on a recorded line' went to 40 seconds instead of 20. Sometimes I am working through the recorded message system on my way to the person I want to speak with and I don't get to say it on time, I think some things are not getting recorded because I'm not quick enough to say 'on a recorded line' but also learning to get this in more quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth giving it a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can hear my voice, tone, word choice, see what type of structure I am bringing to the conversation, can learn from each call now instead of having days where it's difficult to pinpoint what went wrong during a conversation.

I can also go back and get all the details I need from that conversation, no need for taking paper notes anymore! Allows me to share everything with my account executive as well - helps us prepare for next steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.