Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai is a leading conversation intelligence platform; it transcribes and analyzes sales meetings in real-time.

Work for Chorus.ai?

Learning about Chorus.ai?

Chorus.ai Reviews

Ask Chorus.ai a Question
Showing 325 Chorus.ai reviews
Chorus.ai review by Katherine T.
Katherine T.

"Useful and insightful for conversations"

What do you like best?

Chorus is incredibly helpful for listening to pitches and demos from top performers. It's also helpful to be able to look back on previous conversations you had, and determine what went well, what could have gone better. We're always aiming to improve our client-facing interactions, and Chorus allows us to do that seamlessly. It's impossible to listen to every meeting live as they happen, so Chorus provides a great repository for meetings and recordings. I also like that you can add your favorite/best recordings to a playlist.

What do you dislike?

I wish the homepage for Chorus was a little more personalized. I would love there to be some recommendations of meetings or people to listen to (maybe similar to the way Spotify recommends new songs, but of course that's a big ask). I think there's room to grow when it comes to determining next steps for meetings as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend for anyone looking to level-up their client-facing conversations and learn from top performers at their company. Chorus is really easy to implement into meetings and look back on to analyze good and not-so-good things that came out of meetings. There also is now a Chorus.ai application for mobile, which allows you to listen to recordings on the go.

With Chorus, we're able to analyze a conversation and determine what went well, and what could have gone better. We're always aiming to improve our client-facing interactions, and Chorus allows us to do that seamlessly.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Chorus.ai
Chorus.ai review by Joseph L.
Joseph L.

"Awesome. Great tool for review."

What do you like best?

Best part of the tool is the ability to break down how long each person is speaking. Being able to see immediately if the call is one sided or not really helps break down how it went before even listening. Also being able to listen to other people's calls help you get a feel for your own style. Being new to sales and learning about best practice, this is one way to try to pick the brain of a top performer.

What do you dislike?

Only wish there was an app. Would be great to listen to calls without having to be on a computer. Listening to calls during downtime whether in or out of the office would be super helpful. I wish the talk to text was a little better. Sometimes the system isn't able to recognize the right word. Super hard to have a perfect system but the platform is absolutely heading in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super helpful to learn from your mistakes. This lets you do exactly that.

It's helping us listen, and learn from calls. Dissecting each call allows you to grow as a salesperson and recognize holes/issues within the conversation. Being able to listen in has been extremely helpful. Overall I think the team finds it useful. I wish it was a little easier to recognize maybe where questions were asked in the call. A possible area to improve would be to have a side bar where you can see questions asked by the seller.

What Conversation Intelligence solution do you use?

Chorus.ai review by Melissa P.
Melissa P.

"Chorus enables our entire company to level up and be better than we were the day before. "

What do you like best?

The most helpful aspect of Chorus is having accessibility to not only your own calls, but everyone's calls in once place. This allows us to learn from each other at anytime and leverage them to help us improve. The entire company can go about their day knowing all calls/demos are recorded and can be listened to at our own convenience. This also allows our sales enablement process to level up because we are able to learn from real life experiences and pick apart our calls to emphasize whats working and whats not.

What do you dislike?

Until recently, I wished Chorus had a mobile application. Luckily this feature was just recently released, which is great because I can listen to calls on my commute. For a while, I had been restricted to the web based application. I look forward to seeing how the mobile application evolves. It would be nice to download the recordings to my cell phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to ask questions about the capabilities so you have a full understanding before making a go/no go decision to buy.

This solves the need to record and organize our calls manually. The entire company can go about their day knowing all calls/demos are recorded and can be listened to at our own convenience. This also allows our sales enablement process to level up because we are able to learn from real life experiences and pick apart our calls to emphasize whats working and whats not.

Chorus.ai review by Ian Z.
Ian Z.

"Reviewing calls and introductory meetings. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Chorus.ai is the fact that I can go back on calls and introductory meetings and listen to what I said, my colleagues said, and what my prospects said. This has helped me understand how to handle certain questions and situations better. It is also very helpful listening to my own voice not just with handling questions but also hearing my tone.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike - the only thing I can think of is that there is no phone application for it to listen on my daily commute. My daily commute is upwards of 2 hours, and it would be a great time for me to listen to my recordings and see how much I can improve. However, overall it is a great platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using chorus because I feel there is nothing better when working on improving than listening to your own voice in scenarios. It is also helpful listening to other colleagues voices.

Using Chrous.ai, I am able to understand how to handle objections and questions differently. It has helped me listen to what I did wrong or what I did correct and has overall led to major improvement. This has helped me understand how to handle certain questions and situations better. It is also very helpful listening to my own voice not just with handling questions but also hearing my tone. Overall I really like the tool.

Chorus.ai review by Justin R.
Justin R.

"Great for practicing calls."

What do you like best?

Being able to go back and improve on my mistakes. I can better my practice by reviewing my calls.It is an east to use tool that helps me and my team grow as individuals in sales. Going back and listening is such a great tool to have in sales.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

None this is a great tool that i would recommend to my peers.I wish i could download calls on my phone. For a commuter it would help me the most if I was able to download calls onto my phone so I could listen on my long bus ride home. Other than that I believe that this is a great tool that I would recommend. Bettering my practice. Becoming a more confident sales person. Being able to go back and learn off of my mistakes in a call really helps me learn from my past mistakes. In sales it is crucial to go back and listen to a call every once in a while.

Chorus.ai review by Anna F.
Anna F.

"Great tool for listening to calls"

What do you like best?

The feature I like most about Chorus is being able to have my coworkers tag specific sections of call to listen to. This allows me to quickly go into the tool to listen to feedback. I also like that I can speed up calls so I can be more efficient with my time. I also like the interface of the product as it makes it easy to find calls, jump to different areas of the call and find client feedback.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I dislike is that the audio to text feature could be better, however this one feature does not prevent me from using the tool as I recognize that the audio to text feature is difficult to implement, and I still end up listenin got the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to others as it is a great product to listen to calls with, especially with a growing sales team.

The business problem I'm able to solve it that I'm I'm able to hear feedback directly from clients and hear how my sales team is pitching our products. This is helpful to learn more about our customers and their experiences with our problems.

Chorus.ai review by Hudson W.
Hudson W.

"Chorus.ai Review from SMB AE at SaaS company"

What do you like best?

I love that Chorus allows me to go back to grab the most important pieces of information from my calls. I no longer have to worry about taking frantic notes and instead can engage with my customers more on a call. My boss is able to listen to my calls and provide feedback which I can then implement.

What do you dislike?

There are times where Chorus doesn't auto-join my calls and I have no way of making it appear when it's not there. I wish it were easier to choose when it joined and when it didn't. Inside the app it can be hard to navigate to certain areas. Sometimes searching for past calls seems overly complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend using it as a coaching mechanism across a team. I would 100% recommend to teams that have remote employees like mine does as it makes a huge difference in understanding how others sell.

The biggest advantage is the ability to listen to my teammates' calls and also have them listen to mine so that we can collaborate and help each other get better. I also really love how it automatically pulls next steps! We really do a much better collaborating now which has always been tough with our team being across the country.

Chorus.ai review by Natalie G.
Natalie G.

"A good way to review previous calls and gather information"

What do you like best?

I liked the transcription that went along with the call so I can go back and read through along with hearing their tone of voice. There are a lot of keywords being drawn from the conversation, so it's easy to understand the broad strokes of the call and get up to speed on information.

What do you dislike?

The voice bar at the bottom is a little hard to understand, I would imagine that bar would be more of a waveform than just a series of bars. It also doesn't seem like there's an option to zoom into the progress bar to pinpoint places in the conversation.

We use Chorus.ai to understand more about the context of our calls and find out what information we can use to be able to strengthen our relationship with partners. It's been a huge benefit understanding overall trends from our calls in terms of language used and identifying risks during the call.

Chorus.ai review by Danielle I.
Danielle I.

"A super useful tool"

What do you like best?

As a manager, this tool is just excellent for coaching. It's easy to use and great that you can speed up listening to calls and add comments right along the way. It provides me the opportunity to provide actionable feedback for my team on how to improve on their client calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be challenging to find the specific call I'm looking for. Since there are often several team members, Often-times calls don't record (I think due to user error) and there's been a few times that we didn't have a recording for a call we wanted to listen to.

Handoffs can be challenging, so this tool sometimes allows us to go back and listen to a call that we need the notes from- directly from the client.

As a manager, the business problem this solves is allowing me to measure my teams customer service without needing to join calls on my own. This makes the process faster to provide coaching.

Also to note I'm not a sales leader- my team is responsible for onboarding clients. Customer service is very important to us!

Chorus.ai review by Emily O.
Emily O.

"Chorus Review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that I can create playlists for my team. I'm scaling an Account Management team - so on top of coaching seasoned employees and onboarding new ones, I need to keep our Product and Marketing teams in the loop on what our customers are saying. The Playlists and tagging functionality makes that very easy!

What do you dislike?

The transcripting functionality could use improvement. I wish I could trust 'smart playlists' more, but I'm not confident in the functionality and how good the software is at understanding what people are actually saying. I think I could be better about using this, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to help coach a scaling sales or account management organization. I don't know how we survived without it.

Helping to remove silos between orgs and share what customers are actually saying

Training new reps on how to handle all kinds of client situations

Coaching existing reps on how to continuously improve

Chorus.ai review by Megan C.
Megan C.

"Necessary for Sales"

What do you like best?

While on video, it's next to impossible to take notes! With Chorus, I'm able to listen back to my previous calls to draw out points that I need to reiterate or dive deeper into for the following call. Being able to speed up the call makes it incredibly convenient to listen quickly. I also use this to send calls to my managers on where I can improve.

What do you dislike?

Don't think it's incredibly user friendly to track other co-workers calls. Think there is room for improvement for Chorus to make it easier to search for calls and even themes from calls.

By being able to listen back to the calls, I'm able to make sure I'm providing exactly what the client needs for my follow up calls. It's also helpful for me to learn where I could have done better.

Chorus.ai review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Great tool for coaching and driving fluid conversations"

What do you like best?

The recording function gives reps the ability to have a fluid discussion, free from the distraction of trying to frantically take notes. They can also go back and double check what they thought they heard.

For coaching conversations, listening to the recording together really helps drive home the impact of what the rep is doing well, and where they may be falling short. The ability to listen to the recording at a higher speed helps manage the investment of time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when there are several participants on the call, the talk time stats are obscured.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Encourage your reps to leverage their own recordings for accurate notes and self coaching

This helps me coach reps without having to be on every call with them. The reps performance improves without additional pressures on the sales leader's schedule.

Chorus.ai review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Great for keeping a pulse on reps and deals"

What do you like best?

I have a long commute and listening to the previous days/weeks meetings on my way in at 1.5x speed really helps me plan coaching and activities for the week. We record almost every meeting across 7 sales teams so it's also helpful to listen to relevant recordings from other reps. Finally our sales enablement team is working on best practice recordings and how we can incorporate into our onboarding more effectively

What do you dislike?

I wish it did a better job of identifying multiple speakers on our side (sales engineer/AE) so I could navigate faster. I struggle with the keyword recognition capabilities, haven't really found a way to use them effectively yet. At times the search and filtering capabilities are a bit buggy. I like the weekly recaps in my email but would like to seem more reporting and dashboard features to help me manage adoption and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales coaching with a focus on early stage discovery to uncover strategic business goals and objectives that align with our core capabilities.

Chorus.ai review by Bryan N.
Bryan N.

"Chorus.ai provides a great platform for direct rep feedback. "

What do you like best?

Chorus makes it easy for us to give direct feedback to reps during call reviews. Each of our sales directors set aside at least 2 hours per week to review calls and provide feedback. Reps love that each comment on a call gives them a direct link to the part of the call where the comment was left so they can have direct context.

What do you dislike?

The call translation is just OK and we haven't figured out the best way to use themes in our day-to-day process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've seen great technical advancement from chorus over the past year. I'm excited to see how fast they are moving and look forward to additional product development and improvement.

Rep development is one of our primary goals at Lessonly. As a part of our process, we've identified 25 skills that lead to success and developing those skills will help us succeed as a company. Chorus helps us develop some of those key skills through direct rep feedback on their actual calls. We also heavily integrate chorus into our onboarding process which helps new reps ramp faster by listening to their peers move through the sales process.

Chorus.ai review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Invaluable Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Reviewing calls in between demos and not having to take detailed notes really helps. I don't have the best memory in the world, but this makes me seem like I do to my prospects. Customer service is also really awesome!

It's also a great training tool. We listen to calls as a team daily. As a result, we are closing more and our average deal size has gone up.

What do you dislike?

Transcription isn't perfect but it is still good! Also, it appears in go-to-meeting as a notetaker, which had raised some questions to my prospects, but that is easily overcome, and not a big deal. There isn't much that I don't like, as it has really made me better at my job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to it's full extent!

Being able to focus on the call and not focus on note taking really helps the flow of my calls and demos.

Having the ability to share selections of the call with management or my development team also prevents things from being lost in translation.

Chorus.ai review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Excellent tool - Customer Success Manager"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of Chorus because it gives me the ability to go back and review my calls. This allows me to collect follow-ups and critique my style. Also, I enjoy listening to my team's calls to iterate on my style and pick up different techniques for engaging with customers. I've enjoyed building out playlists so new members from my team can listen and learn more from a library of customer calls sorted based on topic. The new UI is great too. I feel it is much easier to use than the previous one. I'm excited to work with Chorus in the future because I feel the team is extremely customer-centric. They've been extremely responsive and helpful during the whole process (onboarding and checking in). They've also been receptive to some feedback and connected us with a PM to further discuss.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there a two different buttons to share and add a clip to a playlist. I think this could be combined in the screen that allows you to fine tune the clip.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot and don't look back. I wish my team was using Chorus when I joined as I feel it would have helped me tremendously during my ramp process.

I often use Chorus to transfer customer feedback to our product managers. This gives the PMs the ability to hear the feedback directly from the customer, which is definitely something they value. It also eliminates a lot of back and forth internally.

Chorus.ai review by Gregg D.
Gregg D.

"Professional Sales Development Starts Here"

What do you like best?

I can really concentrate on my conversations with my clients and not have to worry about taking notes. I know Chorus is taking care of that. I can review my call once it is ove, dissect it and make sure I have what I need when it comes to deliverables and follow up.

I really like the ability to tag moments of a call to reference them in the future or share them with other members of my team.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit tricky to navigate. Sometimes its hard to find a call you are looking for. I will usually find the call in Salesforce and launch it from there as opposed to looking for it in Chorus directly.

Sharing calls with members of my team to get feedback on how certain situations were handled. This is also a great tool for our new reps to get up to speed and significantly decrease ramp-up time by listening to calls and learning how experienced reps demo our product.

Chorus.ai review by Hayden P.
Hayden P.

"Chorus has been very helpful in listening to peer's calls to ramp up!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how Chorus hops on automatically and records the calls. This allow me to go back and listen to the important sections of my calls and determine what was said and how to make my next move. I also enjoy searching peers calls and listening them to hear different pitches and talk tracks.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about Chorus to be honest. If I had to pick, I would say the way it pops up on zoom looks like a third person in the call. It looks sketchy sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! You will never truly understand how your pitch/talk tracks sound until you listen to them yourself from an outsider's perspective.

I am solving a ramp up business problem. InVision is fully remote, which means 700 employees work out of their homes. This makes it difficult to ramp up effectively in a quick manner. Chorus allows me to go in and listen to peer calls and hear different talk tracks and pitches whenever I have free time rather than waiting for specific live calls.

Chorus.ai review by Sephora H.
Sephora H.

"Great for Sales Teams"

What do you like best?

I like the transcription feature and that you have the ability to visualize the different stages of the sales process while listening to and reviewing a call.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the transcriptions are incorrect, especially for people with accents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Chorus when a Sales manager is looking for consistent results from your team. It will help you analyze key words and help them to score your call effectiveness. I have learned so much about how I speak, what word fillers I use, and if I was listening to my customer actively, instead of trying to sell them something.

I think that Chorus is great, but because the transcriptions can be flawed, ensure that you are taking your own notes along with the software, so that you can better understand your flow, even when the software makes an error.

We are using Chorus to track SDR conversations, seeing how we can master our pitch and understand what the customer is saying to us so that we can deliver the most value to them.

Chorus.ai review by Forrest K.
Forrest K.

"Recap your meetings the right way"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about Chorus.ai is the ability to see where each person was speaking. Coupled with the searchable transcripts, this helps me draft recap email's in my prospect's own words, quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Some of the AI "Themes" can be incorrectly labeled, but it's nothing you can't overcome with the transcripts. I'm sure Chorus will get better with labeling these themes as their AI continues to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool as a compliment to your sales process, and if you're a manager make clips to send to your team on what successful reps are saying to drive deals.

Sending quality recap emails to my prospects. Since I don't have to worry about taking notes I can focus on listening and help problem solve.

Chorus.ai review by Cole F.
Cole F.

"Transparency into a critical piece of sales enablement"

What do you like best?

Simply recording all meetings is a huge move out of the sales dark ages. Thank you for automating that, Chorus. In addition, the ability to parse out critical moments and play back the calls quicker is wonderful. Finally, the ability to deliver coaching right in the app is amazing, too.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes:

It joins 50% of the calls. Back to back meetings it doesn't join. You have to force-join, which is a pain and constant reminder to my reps.

It only records meetings up to 1.5 hours, then jumps off, and doesn't warn you when dropping off.

Wishes:

Would also be nice to have a spotify-like feature to download and play meetings offline while using the app. I am on flights often and could be so much more productive. Downloading and playing manually outside the app is not the ideal solution here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a process in place on how you use it and train reps on how to use it and ensure it joins all their meetings.

We review key wins and misses on every pipeline management meeting. It's critical in our management playbook. We can enforce training and ensure call and meeting quality.

Chorus.ai review by Jinah S.
Jinah S.

"Best training resource/notetaker"

What do you like best?

Particularly because I don't work at my company's HQ, I don't always have the advantage of listening in on other reps calls. It's a great resource for training when I have a specific situation where I need guidance. I can easily search for another rep's name, the subject matter or key words that they used. I also like that when I miss specific details on one of my calls, I can go back to refer to the exact soundbite by using the search function.

What do you dislike?

If my client cannot log into our meeting (where Chorus is already recording) and we have to log into another meeting link/conference Chorus does not automatically follow us so the call is not recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great training resource--product knowledge, typical buying signals, proven talk tracks, objection handling!

I've been able to dive deeper into my own calls (bad habits, share with others for feedback, uncover new details, etc) which has only helped me improve on future client meetings.

Chorus.ai review by John G.
John G.

"Awesome product, better than others in the market"

What do you like best?

I love Chorus. The UI is really easy to navigate and it's a super intuitive product. I primarily use it for two things: reviewing calls for coaching purposes, and going back over calls for notes that I missed.

What do you dislike?

Not much, they are continuing to update the product. They actually took some feedback I provided and implemented it in the product, which was much appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated other tools that do a similar thing, but Chorus was by far the best tool in my opinion.

1) I am always looking for ways to increase my performance. With Chorus I am easily able to figure out what works and what doesn't, I'm able quickly accumulate good techniques and talk tracks from other reps.

2) I am terrible at taking notes, as most reps are, so Chorus allows me to go back and get anything I missed. This helps me stay totally current with all my deals and not let anything fall through the cracks.

Chorus.ai review by Gideon C.
Gideon C.

"Chorus - Great sales call analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Chorus is very easy to use and plugs in to the software we use most to schedule meeting (zoom). After a meeting the call is quickly analyzed and sent to me, and I am able to review the call to see high and low points, as well as make sure I'm totally prepared for the next sales call.

I like how easy it is to share the work I do with managers and colleagues to collect quick feedback.

What do you dislike?

The text transcript on the backend is spotty. It's pretty clear that the voice algorithm needs some work if we want real transcripts of the call.

The main competitor in the space (gong.io) has a much more robust sales blog that gives tips and tricks, and provides analysis of the calls in their database to let us know about best practices that close deals. I would like to see more sales related resources and more in-product recommendations to improve sales cycles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a strong tool for your sales force. If you are a manager / director looking for an easy way to get another coaching tool in your back pocket, chorus is a great choice. Our company looked at Chorus and Gong, and ultimately decided to move forward with Chorus.

Great way for me to a) get feedback from managers on my calls, b) get feedback from colleagues on my calls, c) provide feedback to colleagues on their calls.

This is also an awesome way to get "caught up" when multiple member of the organization are involved in different stages in a deal. It's common in my org for an initial meeting to be handled by a software expert and then they find a need for services, so they are introduced to me. I can listen to the initial call to get more insights.

Chorus.ai review by Thomas J.
Thomas J.

"My Team Loves Chorus More and More Each Day"

What do you like best?

Even the foundational functionality of Chorus - automatically joining and recording calls, creating a UI for playing those calls back, and searching the transcripts - is a game-changer for our organization. I have colleagues on marketing who change our messaging based on past calls, solutions engineers that are better prepared for calls based on what was said on sales calls, and management that can see what's going on across their team and pipeline. It's been called the best investment our company has ever made in a tool, including Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There was a "creepiness" factor for recording calls that our team had to get past in the early stages, but now that we're up and running, almost everyone loves it and are used to the recorder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the investment for teams with more than 5 sales reps, in my opinion!

Better handoffs between sales reps, better follow ups, informed marketing, and better coaching. All of those are problems that we are starting to resolve via Chorus.

Chorus.ai review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"If you use Chorus simply for taking notes, you're doing it wrong"

What do you like best?

Recording and transcribing a call is cool, but I would posit that it doesn't ultimately add THAT much value to your organization. In order to actually add value, analysis needs to be run and insights need to be derived from those calls. And if your current transcription tool doesn't delineate rep to prospect talk time, doesn't flag conversations that discuss important topics to your company, and doesn't promote easier and more insightful coaching -- you need a new transcription tool. You need Chorus. Chorus provides an all in one solution, providing recordings, transcriptions, analysis -- and most importantly -- visibility between managers and across departments as to what's really happening during sales calls. The ease of soliciting feedback, receiving coaching, and disseminating best practices helps our sales reps to improve;and the competitive insight, flagging of key terminology, and ability to review messaging and positioning helps our company's gtm strategy to improve. Chorus is powerful, sophisticated, and their team is a pleasure to work with; I couldn't recommend Chorus enough.

What do you dislike?

Chorus is not inexpensive. If you're going to use it simply for note taking, get a different, cheaper tool. If you're planning to actually utilize Chorus' full capabilities, then it's worth the price.

Coaching, gtm strategy, insights on messaging and positioning.

Chorus.ai review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Sales Team Management Insights"

What do you like best?

Love being able to quickly sift through AE conversations and ensure they are covering the key items that help shape a meaningful conversation with prospects. Also really enjoy the "wow moments" and the ability to isolate the conversation between the rep and prospect. Overall a great tool to make sure my team is having quality conversations and focusing on what's most important for the prospect so they can quickly advance the sale.

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of product updates my 1st year using Chorus but they all seemed to be moving the product in the right direction. It was just a lot to keep up with initially but the support has always been very timely.

We wanted to shift from demo'g the features of our product to a more informed conversation to uncover the challenges prospects were faced with. Little tweaks like being able to refine our AE Talk:Listen Rations and Talk Time were incredible helpful.

Chorus.ai review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Chorus is my favorite sales tool"

What do you like best?

Chorus always joins calls and doesnt drop. As a user, I am able to be cognisant of my talk/listen time on calls, listen to top reps calls for how they pitch certain products, and peer-coach. Chorus helps our remote team be more engaged with teammates in our other office

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app so I could more easily listen to calls during my commute.

Chorus enables me to have better conversations while increasing my deal size and decreasing my sale cycle. After each call, I will relisten at 1.5x to review everything said during the call to make sure my follow up email only contains information from our call and is helpful. Before 2nd, 3rd, etc. calls, I will hop around to different places where the prospect spoke so I can make sure to mirror their words and dive deeper into certain areas that I may have missed on the first call.

Chorus.ai review by Daniela K.
Daniela K.

"Eases the note taking process"

What do you like best?

- Not having to take notes

- Being able to re-listen to conversations & having an archive of your "notes" in Chorus

- Being able to set up trackers for key words

What do you dislike?

That Chorus is still more beneficial for conversations in native English. I would love if the words that are transcribed were actual words rather than gibberish. I'm looking forward to the day when Chorus will work in other languages rather than just English.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect Chorus to transcribe your conversations word for word. It will be able to pick up some key words and you should use the markers to listen back to those parts of the conversation.

- Able to share conversations/clips with wider teams that are not on the call.

- Able to share clips with clients themselves if needed

Chorus.ai review by Ryan  B.
Ryan B.

"CSm UserTesting"

What do you like best?

The Notetaker has been extremely helpful in relaying information especially when I am not available to join a call that I am included in. The Notetaker joins any of the ZOOM meetings I have on my calendar and am able to review the call if I have to jump off early or join late.

What do you dislike?

Transcriptions are a little hard to transfer into other platforms but are on par with what I would expect with a text to speak module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have many of our team members requesting that we switch from our current provider to Chorus.ai

Capturing insights and being able to revisit the friction or action items without having to listen to the entire video

Chorus.ai review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"The fastest and easiest ROI to implement in the sales tech stack."

What do you like best?

Getting set up and running with the product was incredibly simple. The interface is intuitive, the sales rep was friendly, helpful and very responsive. Once we got going with the tool we were able to quickly onboard pretty much our whole organization with ease. My two favorite parts of the product are seeing the analytics specific to each rep as well as the analytics around the trackers and how they are trending in conversations. It enables me to capture really specific moments to review and provide meaningful feedback and coaching to the sales reps as well as the product team.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bit of flexibility to customize the tracker categories better, as it is today you really only have 4 options to pick from. Being able to customize them would help organize them in a meaningful way. I believe they are working on this.

Chorus is solving a few different business problems for Chartio, primarily sales training as well as providing product feedback directly from the frontline conversations to the rest of the organization.

Using Chorus, I created what I call a "virtual listening booth" for every person in our company to listen to any call at any time. I went through a demo of Chorus for our product and engineering team and I did a high level overview in our all-hands meeting for the whole company. By the next all-hands, everyone was excited to share different things they learned on the calls they listened to. My CEO sent me a message over the weekend telling me how he was excited to have this new tool. I am equally excited that he has the ability to listen to our calls and provide us with direct feedback where we are doing well as a team, and where we can improve our conversations.

In just a few short weeks using Chorus, I was able to gain traction with our product and engineering team like I have never seen before. The speed in which we are able to capture feedback from prospects and customers and deliver that directly to every part of our company is truly incredible.

Chorus.ai review by Connor W.
Connor W.

"Calls at a glance"

What do you like best?

Being able to hear yourself, what was discussed on a call, and what you shared on your screen can be useful in a number of ways.

It's a great thing to reference if you're trying to improve your communication skills. You can share these calls with others, so they can get up to speed quickly as well, or provide any feedback.

Other times, it's just so useful to be able to refer back to a conversation and know exactly what was said, rather than through some parsed out notes from the call.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes hard to find calls that you've recorded, and sometimes the processing times can take a bit to finish. Other times, I thought that chorus joined a call to record and it didn't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a way to easily review calls, and get better in the process, I seriously would recommend checking out Chorus as a solution.

Being able to review calls to be exact is so great. There are times where we have to reference old materials and reviewing one of my past calls with a client is the only way that I'm able to do this accurately.

Chorus.ai review by Abraham D.
Abraham D.

"Amazing Aid For Coaching"

What do you like best?

I had no idea how much I needed Chorus until I truly started using it. As a team lead, I am required by my company to coach each of my 7 direct reports for one hour each week. With chorus, I can review calls my team members have been on to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement. I can even play a clip for a team member right during the coaching session and debrief it together. I can also listen to calls from top salesmen to play for my team members to provide examples of good salesmanship.

I also love the fact that reps can tell me about calls they struggled on and then I can go back and review those specific calls and give pointers.

Some AWESOME features of this product include: Chorus automatically jumping on calls, key word tagging and searching, auto-transcription.

I LOVE Chorus. As a sales rep and coach it is absolutely game-changing.

What do you dislike?

I do sometimes wonder if I'm supposed to be notifying people that my calls with them are being recorded. I'm not sure if Chorus handles that for me, if notification is necessary, or if I'm supposed to be advising people in all my calendar invitations. If it's the latter, that would be a bit of a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would pilot chorus with a small group of users to prove value. I hear it is expensive, but the value has been so great to me that I would recommend it to anyone. I think it is game-changing for a sales team.

I am solving my inability to have good examples to present to my reps for behavior they should model. I'm also solving my inability to give feedback on calls that I am not able to be present on. I'm also solving my inability to come to coaching sessions with relevant feedback from calls the rep has had during the week.

Chorus.ai review by Emma C.
Emma C.

"Helpful and Growing in Functionality"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to set up playlists to listen to my favorite types of calls. I'm able to filter by specific words, users, and types of calls. The scrolling feature is easy to use and I'm stoked that they have a mobile app so I can listen to calls during my commute.

What do you dislike?

Chorus, like any software is constantly updating in features. So If they're missing some filter or functionality now, it'll be present down the road. For example, the mobile app wasnt available in March of this year and I had to log in and view these calls in my mobile browser which was an absolute pain. NOW, however, they have it. So any complaints I have, I share with my CSM and its either on the product roadmap or added to the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it really only because I've solely used Chorus for this purpose.

Chrous really helps ensure that I'm hearing word for word what a person has said on our calls. It also helps me listen to other calls from my colleagues and hear how theyre phrasing things and how the other person responds. Honestly its helped me tremendously in my early sales career and because I'm not in our HQ to hear most of these conversations.

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"An Immensely Helpful Tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Chorus is the ability to listen to calls that I've been on. Having the ability to leave notes on certain parts of the calls has also been very helpful as I've been able to get constructive feedback and criticism from my peers. I've also found the analyzation part to be helpful also - as well as the key themes found in the calls and next steps as well. The playlists function also allows us to save certain calls for training purposes and have them all in one location.

I also love the ability to see the rest of the team's calls. I've been able to learn from other reps and take their styles and implement it to my own.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the search functionality - it sometimes is not very easy to find the calls I'm looking for. I also did not like that there wasn't a functioning mobile app (which has since been fixed) so we can listen on the go or on a commute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a call analyzing software, it's a no brainer.

The business problems we are solving is a lack of training for our reps. Being able to easily access calls and be able to critique them has been invaluable in my and my team's development. Without Chorus, I don't think we'd be able to improve as much as we have.

Chorus.ai review by Erin D.
Erin D.

"Helpful for sales rep call notes and Call Coaching"

What do you like best?

I like the BANT analysis, filler words, and prospect talk time data points that you can get from Chorus. It is really helpful to be able to analyze a real conversation, and helped my 1 on 1s with my manager because we could focus on really specific moments of the call. I also enjoy it for crafting my call follow-ups and being able to mention key takeaways from the call, and I don't have to vigorously write down as many notes any more.

What do you dislike?

I feel like I may not be getting the most out of the tool, and it would be better if I was sent some kind of weekly report with statistics and coaching tips. I feel like it is up to me to check on my call stats and other trends in terms of prospect talk time. Also, sometimes people ask me who else is on the call when it is the call recorder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not many competitors in this space so it might come down to your experience with the actual sales rep you work with.

I didn't realize how much data we were missing out on by not recording calls. There are so many trends to follow, coaching moments to have, and also so convenient to be able to brush up on a previous call you had with someone before jumping on to the next call with them. It has helped for note-taking and follow-up email drafting.

Chorus.ai review by User

"Game changer for sales reps and leaders"

What do you like best?

Super easy way to record and analyze calls, you don't know how much you missed not having it until you have it! Lots of times for important calls or demos you don't have time to take full notes, so you can go back and easily find the information that you need.

What do you dislike?

Not much- perhaps would be nice to get more proactive information on what you could improve based on what other users are doing- ex. you should ask more questions during discovery calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to improve manager coaching and rep efficiency and increase transparency for all parties involved in client-facing conversations, Chorus is something that should strongly be considered.

Increased efficiency of sales reps, better coaching and transparency for managers into what the reps are doing, better experience for customers as reps can focus on conversations and not writing down every word that the customer is saying. Also super helpful for times when there is account transition so you have full conversation history.

Chorus.ai review by Kendra S.
Kendra S.

"Effective Learning Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to listen on calls from teams throughout the company to better understand the various conversations the clients are experiencing. This makes my learning incredibly more effective as I am able to understand the client cycle. The calls are very accessible and an effective training tool during onboarding that you can implement for additional learning tools.

What do you dislike?

At times Chorus does lag and does not catch the entire conversation. Our company could do a better job at making more synced titles so calls are easier to search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use as a training tool- very effective in helping new employees learn your product and sale techniques!

I love that Chorus also screen records. This is helpful for knowledge sharing across the organization. I am able to learn effective call techniques and also be able to review my calls with my manager for learning. This has been crucial to my success in my role and solving personal opportunities for growth within my calls.

Chorus.ai review by Administrator

"Clean Handoff"

What do you like best?

Listening to the recordings eliminates uncertainty from a call. You can go back, catch tone, words and phrases they may have used for notes to set up your next call. It arms your sales team with the ammunition and details they need in order to make each call/meeting successful.

What do you dislike?

The transcription section is pretty inaccurate. Often times it does not dictate the words and sentences correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

trial the product to see if your team would use it effectively

make sure it integrates with your "meetings" provider (zoom, google hangout, etc)

Clean handoff from SDRs to Account Executives to Product Advisors. We can send recordings of each step so the information is all accurate. From the SDR side of things, it holds AEs accountable. More importantly, it's used as a training tool for new SDRs and AEs when they are starting. Being able to listen to their recordings and the calls other reps have had is tremendously helpful when it comes to coaching points.

Chorus.ai review by Rob G.
Rob G.

"Great Call Recording & Coaching Tool"

What do you like best?

Chorus is a great tool to record and transcribe a team's calls, and has become an integral part of my team's workflow. The tool is useful for managers to provide feedback to team members on calls, as well as for individual contributors to minimize on note taking during meetings and capture action items. Some features that have been useful for us:

-Search across calls for specific keywords

-Add calls to playlists, which can be used for training and ramping new reps

-See ratio of talk time between seller and prospect

-Add comments to calls so managers can share feedback with team members

What do you dislike?

-Currently, my team does call quality calibrations in a form outside of Chorus, since Chorus does not have a scoring feature (only ability to add comments). However, the Chorus team has been keeping me in the loop on an upcoming feature launch that should address this pain point.

-We Chorus for both NBS and Account Management teams, and some of the views (e.g. looking at a deal by stage) are only relevant for New Business sales instead of Account Managers.

We have used Chorus to solve a few business needs: 1) Calibrating on Calls for Quality / Customer Experience, 2) Coaching Discussions Between Managers and Reps, and 3) Sharing Feedback with the Product Teams & Other Internal Stakeholders based on Actual Customer Examples.

Chorus.ai review by Madeleine F.
Madeleine F.

"It's great! Super helpful Customer-facing tool "

What do you like best?

I love being able to take snippets of calls and share, listen back for education purposes, and even review notes, time spent talking versus the prospect

What do you dislike?

Clipping portions of the call isn't that intuitive, and I find the interface to be a bit busy / hard to navigate, but it's not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IMO, it's important to have a thorough roll out period. Not because it's a lot of implementation time, but I find the UI to not be the most straight-forward, so to ensure reps know exactly how to use, what features are available, etc.

Team training, recording calls, listening back to improve my sales process, recording notes in SFDC

Chorus.ai review by Gabe M.
Gabe M.

"Chorus is a must-have for top performing sales reps"

What do you like best?

In my opinion, the best part about Chorus is the ability to review calls in an extremely efficient manner. With the option to watch recordings at 1.25x - 2x playback speeds, and the ability to skip to key moments in the conversation, you can really optimize the time used in the platform.

What do you dislike?

While I don't dislike any particular aspect of the platform, the accuracy of the transcriptions can always be a better.

When I first started as a sales rep, I was always focusing too much attention and energy on taking proper notes during sales calls to ensure I was never missing any key pieces of information that could affect a deal. With Chorus, I've been able to focus more on active listening and being fully present in the conversation, knowing that I can always go back and review my calls and take more effective notes after the call.

Chorus.ai review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Chorus is a dream for a Sales Coach"

What do you like best?

-In-line commenting to review specific moments for coaching and discussing how to possibly tweak a response in the future

-Creating playlists of great calls at different stages of customer lifecycle for new hires

-Share product feedback with product management team in the customer's words

-Share in slack with support when the client is asking a tough question

What do you dislike?

-Integrated scorecard/rubric as we currently have to leverage google sheets

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate it into a structured coaching cadence. We do once a month and select an area of the sales/CS cycle the rep/CS person wants to focus on.

The team uses Chorus every day to prep for meetings by listening at 2x speed to the prior calls. You pick up nuance that can never be captured in notes. From a sales leader perspective, it makes the whole team better during our monthly coaching sessions

Chorus.ai review by Julien B.
Julien B.

"Impressive!"

What do you like best?

- The ability to listen to the recording while writing down the follow up. Excellent sound quality.

- Quickly figure out if I did a good job or not by looking at some key statistics such as % of time talked

- Set of Insights to think about such as repetitive words, cadence, pace, key words such as follow up

What do you dislike?

Area of improvement : Over the 30 min call, being able to be invited to click on the critical time where either I messed up or did well.

Ability to convert a 30 min call into 10 min by getting ride of anything that is not strategic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

- Training

- Increasing skills

- Increasing ASP

Chorus.ai review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Great Product - Can't believe I never knew this type of product existed!"

What do you like best?

The ability to listen to my calls (and my colleagues) anytime I want to. Chorus allows me to dissect each call, providing high level data & actionable recommendations into how I can improve my calls.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I didn't like the fact that they didn't have an APP I could use on my commute. This is now available so I'm super excited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a must for any organization. (small to large). (1) You don't need to take notes during your call / you can stay focused on the actual conversation because Chorus records everything for you. (2) . Master your craft - take notes, see where you can improve, see what your filler word was during each conversation (and use that information to make yourself better)

Mastering each level of the sales process (Qualification, Discovery, Demo, Proposal / Review).

Chorus.ai review by User in Internet

"Chorus allowing for excellent customer follow up"

What do you like best?

Chorus allows you to play back meetings at various points in the sales cycle to address what is important to the customer.

What do you dislike?

An automated message for the customer to approve or allow recording would be helpful as to avoid having to address this in the beginning. Understand this is a necessity and is a great software!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of features to take advantage of. Ensure there is a training to get everyone started off on the right foot. Listen to high performer calls as sales training

We are able to send precise follow-ups with relevant content, case studies, etc that adhere to what the customer is requesting. The benefits are great- allows sales reps to focus and practice active listening as opposed to taking notes and trying to "multi-task"

Chorus.ai review by Kerry F.
Kerry F.

"Kerry Chorus Review"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to see talk time and trigger words

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes it takes a while for Chorus notetaker to join or sometimes it doesn't record at all (happens rarely though)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really helpful if you are doing group call recording sessions, trying to get up to speed on someone's deal or improving your own style or approach towards your sales cycle

We're able to identify what language predicts closing potential which is super helpful in terms of creating an intro and demo process. Also fun and helpful to try to decrease your talk time every call

Chorus.ai review by John S.
John S.

"Chorus is Great if Used Right "

What do you like best?

I love it's ability to automatically record calls and provide analytics on these calls.

What do you dislike?

Transcription of calls can and should be significantly improved to better the accuracy of the analytics.

Chorus helps with: Sales training, new rep onboarding, sales management, peer to peer review, customer engagement and much more. Forgot what happened on a call? Go to chorus and listen. New reps trying to learn the company value prop? Listen to the calls of your best reps. Is your sales team selling on value or price? See chorus analytics for proof and how that is affecting win rates.

"Chorus is Good"

What do you like best?

I like Chorus for reviewing cold calls or long meetings where we look for "nuggets" of information. It makes it easy because it breaks up the call with colored bars (sometimes, not always) for things like "pricing" or "next steps" so you can easily click around on the transcript and find what you're looking for. It also breaks up the call by the individual speaker's name and tells you what your biggest filler word is, mine is "um". Another useful feature is that it gives a percentage of how much the prospect talked during the call vs. how much time you spent talking on the call. This is really nice for sales teams who have specific requirements for their salespeople and how much time they should spend talking. It's intergrated with Zoom so it automatically attends all of our scheduled meetings which is great and really hands-free.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't always see the individual speakers on some calls. My biggest dislike is sometimes it takes 24 hours for calls to become available. We pair Chorus with Outreach so that may be why this is happening. Otherwise, it's a good system.

Chorus provides the opportunity to playback any cold call or meeting. It annotates a call transcript (as best it can - think like a voicemail transcription) which is also nice if you don't have headphones handy. The biggest benefit is that you don't have to anything to initiate it to start recording a scheduled meeting (if you're using Zoom meeting) this is really nice because human error can make this software obsolete.

"Incredibly insightful tool"

What do you like best?

As a marketer, it is incredibly useful to listen to the actual voice of our clients and prospects, be able to aggregate commonalities and trends, and provide insights to the sales and product teams. Chorus's transcripts and search functions are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The site can be a little glitchy. For example, it often stops and starts even when I have full connectivity. When I go to play again, sometimes the call starts from the beginning. Other times, searching can be difficult because filters are saved without making it very clear. These issues are minimal, but they can be mildly annoying.

We're trying to hear what our prospects are saying, what messaging resonates with them, what features they're interested in or not, etc. These insights have already helped (and will continue to help) provide credibility for the marketing function, but more importantly, help shape the direction of our brand and product development.

Learn more about Chorus.ai

Chorus.ai Videos

Learning about Chorus.ai?

* We monitor all Chorus.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.