Aproove

3.0

Aproove is a complete cloud platform designed to smoothly manage the project Approval & collaboration process. Aproove is a modular solution capable of meeting even the most demanding requirements of visual professionals and corporate users.

Work for Aproove?

Learning about Aproove?

Aproove Reviews

Ask Aproove a Question
Showing 1 Aproove review
Aproove review by Melanie H.
Melanie H.

"Proofed unusable for me, may not for you."

What do you like best?

I like that there is a place to keep all files organized and together, and that it shows tasks to get you started on what is most important. It also bugs and repeatedly lets a customer know when they need to approve something, so they don't forget.

What do you dislike?

For my role in my company, I didn't find it as useful as I would like, hence the discontinued use of the software. I get already-designed software from clients and then send proofs, so the ability for the customer to make specific changes and comments on something is a little too much control for them to have, because then they want me to make changes, but most of the time I need their designer to do that and send the artwork to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For artists/designers I think the is a great product, and I think if I was in one of those positions, I'd love it. For prepress? It's got a lot of features that I don't need and wouldn't want our customers to use.

Allows artists to keep track of jobs, and allows customers to direct and make comments to specific parts of a work, hopefully eliminating some confusion.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Aproove

What Online Proofing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Aproove for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

PageProof Logo
PageProof
4.8
PageProof is a solution designed to help review and approve marketing, brand and business material.
ConceptShare Logo
ConceptShare
4.0
ConceptShare helps you manage and optimize your creative operations. We talk about marketing, technology, metrics, process, creativity, collaboration and more.
inMotionNow Logo
inMotionNow
inMotionNow is a leading provider of workflow management solutions for marketing and creative teams, facilitating efficiency and productivity from project kickoff to final approval.
Approval Studio Logo
Approval Studio
5.0
Create and organize your Label and Artwork projects. Assign tasks and monitor the progress. Upload, Review and Compare Artwork versions. Create annotations and real-time discussions. Keep track of every taken project step. Work with multiple companies under single account.
GoProof Logo
GoProof
3.8
Online collaboration software for approving creative design work with colleagues and clients. Integrates with Adobe Creative Cloud through a free add-on available from the Adobe Add-on Store. Also compatible with PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP file types.
BLUE Online Proofing Logo
BLUE Online Proofing
5.0
With BLUE Online Proofing, multiple team members can simultaneously view, compare, and annotate artwork for print, video, and online deployments.
Ziflow Logo
Ziflow
5.0
Ziflow is a SaaS company building smart tools for creative production teams to improve how they work with Dropbox and Google Drive.
Cage Logo
Cage
3.5
Cage helps thousands of creative teams to improve their work by better managing their projects, people, and collaboration.
Approval Manager Logo
Approval Manager
3.0
A Powerful Content Review Solution For On-The-Go Teams. Make your team’s marketing content review process faster, easier and more efficient with Approval Manager.
Letters Logo
Letters
Letters is a drop-in solution which brings you distraction-free writing and real-time collaboration to your favourite CMS or a custom-made application.Letters allows you to edit, comment and discuss your content all in real-time.

Learning about Aproove?

* We monitor all Aproove reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.