ReviewStudio Reviews & Product Details

ReviewStudio Overview

What is ReviewStudio?

ReviewStudio is an online proofing platform designed to get you from doing to done - faster. It's built for teams, studios and agencies who are looking for an intuitive collaboration tool to simplify and streamline the review and approval process. Collect all your creative feedback, in one centralized and collaborative space that is synced in real-time for all your users. Markup and comment directly on images, video, PDF and HTML from any device. Turn feedback into tasks with a single click. Track the status, tasks and approvals of all your reviews in individual dashboards. Review your projects independently or collaboratively in live review sessions. With compare mode it is easy to view revisions with side-by-side comparisons. And much more... https://www.reviewstudio.com/

ReviewStudio Details
German, English, French, Portuguese

ReviewStudio is a collaborative platform that, provides an easy, visual interface to view, markup & approve video and images.

ReviewStudio

ReviewStudio Reviews

Showing 18 ReviewStudio reviews
Already have ReviewStudio?
E
What do you like best?

Ease of use - the system is super user friendly. It handles live HTML files which was key to our success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More filters in the dashboard may be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the electronic marketing space, this is the product for you. Most of the product out there are static (PDF based). Review Studio certainly handles that as well as anyone. For us, the big positive was the ability to handle live emails and web pages. When we had minor suggestions, their support staff quickly jumped on them and released several new options based on our comments. Superior personalized service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This platform has totally re-invented our processes for approvals of emails and landing pages. We design hundreds of client specific marketing emails and landing pages each month. This was the best system in terms or rendering html files (versus static pdfs). It has saved us a TON of time and our clients love the ease of the system. Instead of "live testing" hundreds of emails, we simply drag and drop html files and the clients can review them at their leisure (as opposed to searching through their in box). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Possibility to have many projects.

Good reactivity for file management.

The link remains the same and is quite easy to share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Images update system better than older versions, but could be faster again and more comfortable by drag and dropping individual files directly in the main page of the concerned review.

That would be great to be able to "hide" an image in a review, in order to keep information for me, and the client wouldn't be able to see it anymore.

There might be some more tools. Also switching between tools is sometimes a bit non reactive (on windows/firefox)

Zoom system sometimes a bit weird.

Support for pen tablet would be so nice !

When I share the link, clients often think that the second field they have to fill is a password, I have frequent returns from them asking for the password. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gathering client comments, and giving the possibility to teamates to see all comments.

Better than annoted pdf where it's hard to read some handwriting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Long gone are the days where I need to try to decipher alterations that my client has printed off, scribbled on in colour coding then scanned back to me in black and white.

I have a clear set of alterations to work from. It also allows everyone who needs to approve the document to see other peoples comments so I no longer have to work through 5 versions or decide who has the final say when they disagree on a change.

It also means that each party doesn't have to waste paper by printing it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to be able as owner to disable some of the features. For example I don't like giving my clients access to the free draw tool. They revert to their old ways and draw all over my review. I know its fun but leave the drawing to the designer ;)

It would be good if the client could mark their alterations at each stage as complete rather than just approved or approved with changes. We Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend review studio to any designers or those in the creative industries. It has capabilities beyond what I use it for, video, interiors, publications etc. If you yourself cannot afford to have the platform but you do work with a client that calls for a review, ask them to take on the ownership of the platform. It will save you all money and productivity.

Sign up for the free trial and showcase it to your clients. Also set up a trial doc that means something to them they see more relevance in this that the one pre-loaded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everyone can see each others alterations so I no longer have to be diplomatic about asking who's change I should go with. It saves me having to get them to have a conversation between themselves first. It alleviates repeat alterations by multiple people.

It improves my workflow and efficiency making me profitable as a business. I can spend my time doing the bits of my job i love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

The process of sending files of any type out for review and collecting feedback from several different parties is simplified. The range of markup tools available to reviewers is really comprehensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about ReviewStudio at this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With ReviewStudio I am able to communicate feedback with a level of precision and ease that emailing a comments or a document back and forth just doesn't allow. The threaded conversations makes feedback easy to follow and implement with little friction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Tracking feedback is very easy as with approvals. It is easy for all our clients to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only con is you cant dictate what order you want new uploads to land in per project. Not a big deal as you just grab and reorder, but removing that step would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collects and allows for all client media reviews. Consolidates all feedback and approvals in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The price point is amazing and even when I go though periods of not using it I maintain my subscription because it is so affordable. The platform itself is clear and easy to use, intuitive and very functional. The variety of markup tools really covers everything I an Amy clients need in order to properly communicate desired tasks and corrections. The speed and responsiveness is also very good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a BIT more ability to customize / brand the interface to match my company look but this is a minor issue. My clients still think this is my own platform but I just wish I could tie in more of my companies "look and feel". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great strong platform at an amazing price.. There are others out there but the ROI on Review Studio can't be beat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to quickly and easily get images to clients for markup and review streamlines my workflow and helps me be more productive. I feel the UI is quick easy and intuitive. I can get images up for review VERY quickly and the ability to lock it down at a certain point is very valuable. I can then let my team loose and use it to track progress and completion of tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Clients get it fast

- Much less back and forth

- Works very well with video and PDFs (especially white papers) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much - we were using a much more complicated tool before for a lot more money or features we never used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They offer training for anyone - including your clients. Very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Feedback and approval cycles

Broken communication between client and creative Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As an account manager on several big client accounts for 360 content, Reviewstudio lets me get feedback, tasks and client approvals really quickly. The centralized communications makes it much simpler to understand project evolutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. Their team tends to react well and quickly when I need something done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clearer comunications. Fewer emails and revisions. Less client confusion. Faster projects.

All because feedback is done directly on content. It started after a few very painfully long emails + dropbox. We were looking for a better way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The simplicity in posting a comment is one of the best features of this software. I work with multiple teams, technical and non-tecnhical, and the simplicity of the review feature helps all of us be on the same page. This saves a lot of training cost and time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We as an organisation have always been in awe with the software. Something which we dislike is that review comments lack a bit of chronology if there are multiple reviews on a single file. The numbering, in that case, happens on the basis of who reviewed the file first. But it disturbs the flow for a person who needs to implement those changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! It can be very helpful, but I would recommend that you try it first because it depends on the person - I think it's very helpful for my work at school especially working at the student-led cafe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are several benefits - including the review features which saves us time, but many of the problems included lack of connectivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President, Communications
What do you like best?

The best part of ReviewTrackers is that multiple people can contribute to a review at the same time and on the same file. No more sending PDFs around to multiple people and then getting them back with comments and having to compile all of them together. Plus, it prevents duplication of work. Once someone has made an edit, others don't have to because they see other people's comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some people find navigating around the review window a bit confusing. I wish it were more intuitive. Also, it is hard for them to zoom in and out. I don't have a problem with it, but some of my people get confused by it.

I also wish there were more plan options. A jump from 1 user to 7 is hard to justify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use it for all sorts of things. Not just design stuff. For example, you can use it for documents as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this to send documents and designas for review to people. (Videos too, that's cool!) This has greatly sped up our review process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. All of our client's comments gets in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For a new user, it takes sometime to learn how to use this. Otherwise this is a fantastic software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this to review my projects from my team. This is the one stop of everyone to provide their feedback. It helps me to just rely on one place for the review/feedbacks rather than digging into my emails to collects the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Manager
Construction
What do you like best?

Review studio rocks with ease of use its awesome and makes the process very fast and rewarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all this is the best platform around its the best ever Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its made it more efficient and much better, this is good and the best out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IM
What do you like best?

had a fantastic experienced with my collugues, its features, tools and desinging is simply autestic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the mark up tool , file sharing sometimes makes unhappy with this software . these things sholud be upgraded and more enhancely be made better for market exploration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the mark up tool must be upgraded Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

greatly emphasized by its task mangement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

owner
What do you like best?

With tech minded clients, they pick up Review Studio right away. Lots of tools for marking up pdf files. Once you understand the GUI, it's easy to leave reviews. I also like the approve button. It fits with insurance requirements for requiring clients to approve work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like greater support for different file types. I'd also like to see the review area redesigned. The tools are in too many places. Clients miss them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an online review tool for your workflow, ReviewStudio is the right product. They are adding more project management tools. You may be able to drop your current PM and do everything in ReviewStudio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a creative agency and produce a lot of print and digital products. Review Studio allows us to post them online and collective feedback. It fit perfectly into our workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to review projects, Mark them up, and collaborate with other people. It makes my job much simpler when I am able to interface in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will crash, but honestly it’s not overly frequent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collaboration is the biggest! We don’t have to be in the same room to figure things out and work together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

I like the fast process of it, and the questions of the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike nothing, it has a good system, and nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

That it is a good website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have no problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Support team is willing to make changes quickly to help this up and coming software become the best version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Large learning curve. Ongoing issues with pending approvals. Administration tools are overly complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Artwork and asset approval Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I collaborate with a video client and editor that are both on different continents and ReviewStudio is an essential tool for gathering feedback and versioning. I love the ability to make timestamped comments and in-screen comments. It does the feedback gathering exceptionally well. The guest invite is very useful as well (if you are working with clients) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. I wish other platforms were this useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My problem was gathering feedback on media (video and presentations). Now I can gather centralized and organized feedback, no broken telephone, no questions about "what did you mean?". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ReviewStudio?

ReviewStudio Categories on G2