youtube2mp3

Simplify the download from youtube videos to mp3 with youtube-dl.

Work for youtube2mp3?

Learning about youtube2mp3?

youtube2mp3 Reviews

Showing 12 youtube2mp3 reviews
youtube2mp3 review by Ryan N.
Ryan N.

"Easiest way to download mp3 from youtube"

What do you like best?

I use this application all the time when downloading audio clips from youtube. It's the easiest way I've found to download mp3 files without needing an application. It saves space and is relatively fast when converting from a video to an mp3.

What do you dislike?

The ads on the website can be a little annoying at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product to anyone looking to save space on their computer by not having an application and looking for a free way to download mp3 files from youtube.

The ease of use and the fact you don't need an application for your computer are big benefits when you need to download mp3 files on the go.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about youtube2mp3
youtube2mp3 review by Josh B.
Josh B.

"Good YouTube Song Downloader You Can Access Anywhere"

What do you like best?

I like this youtube2mp3 website because it's a simple solution for a very popular pain and I can access it from anywhere. No matter what computer I'm on. As long as I have an internet connection, I can download videos easily.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the speed. It's too slow. And sometimes it can take more than I expect for a short video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a solution to download content that's only available on YouTube, and you want to keep it to listen offline – this could be a great solution. You don't need to download any software, everything is down from the website.

As a CMO at my company, I listen and watch a lot of podcasts and marketing tutorials. So I download them as audio mp3s and listen to them offline. It improves my knowledge and leads to improving many aspects of our marketing strategy.

What Python Package solution do you use?

youtube2mp3 review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Great to save the audio from YouTube videos for future listening!"

What do you like best?

This works amazing to download YouTube videos as mp3 files and save the audio from videos for future listening. It works fast, and is pretty user friendly! It also gives the options to download in various types of quality which is great as well, especially to save space with larger files to send to others.

What do you dislike?

I wish that this tool was more embedded into the YouTube platform itself for seamless integration!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product!

This has been great to share audio files with colleagues and coworkers on the go. Perfect for accessing professional development in our industry!

youtube2mp3 review by Dynasty D.
Dynasty D.

"Easiest switch from music video to mp3 song ever."

What do you like best?

I love that I can choose specifically what song I would like to make an mp3 and download it all on 1 site. It makes it quickly and efficiently about 85% to 95% of the time so there is hardly any hassle compared to other mp3 download sites.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the whole site crashes or wont take certain URLs but that barely happens.

Well it makes it easier to add music for some power points for a meeting or even helping play music for children while at school.

youtube2mp3 review by Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

"I LOVE this software!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to download YouTube videos to MP3 format.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. This software does exactly what it is supposed to do.

I can now download videos to MP3 format then use when I edit videos with iMovie.

youtube2mp3 review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"review for youtube2mp3"

What do you like best?

I like how I can convert you tube videos to mp3 files so I can listen on the go. It is easy to use and just about all of the videos work with this software

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything regarding the software it is easy to use and does not require much learning ability to use to just copy and paste

saving music and audio files from youtube to share with other co workers

youtube2mp3 review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"This is my youtube2mp3 experience."

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about youtube2mp3 is the high quality and easy to use transfer from one program to the other.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about youtube2mp3. This is a very reliable asset!

The mp3 is a downloading service which benefits my company. When I am not in a WiFi zone, I can access my downloads, something I could not do with just YouTube.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Love the fact that you can just insert the hyperlink from youtube and you will automatically get an mp3 version of it!

What do you dislike?

No reason to dislike the user friendly site

When I want to play music in the office, but not through youtube, this is a nice option.

youtube2mp3 review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Use youtube2mp3 "

What do you like best?

I found it an easy program to use and it fit all my needs.

What do you dislike?

At times it is slow to load or it won't allow bigger files to upload.

I have been able to get audio only from our personal videos uploaded and it has helped with our media and marketing output.

"youtube2mp3"

What do you like best?

great and easy way to quickly transfer a video to a mp3

What do you dislike?

its a lot of clicks to get to the final product

Recommendations to others considering the product

definetly recommend

it does all the work for format changes which speeds up my day of having to do it myself

youtube2mp3 review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Easy to convert videos to mp3"

What do you like best?

Easy to convert files especially music. Fast and no hassle to download mp3 files

What do you dislike?

Need to add more formats and increase the maximum length

It’s good in getting videos for training that doesn’t need visuals, and listening to music

"youtube2mp3 review"

What do you like best?

Site lets you download youtube video to mp3 in good quality soungs, and downloads are very fast.

What do you dislike?

At times shows too many ads and it gets boring.

Downloading quality sounds for my video projects.

Learning about youtube2mp3?

* We monitor all youtube2mp3 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.