Vibes

Vibes is a cloud-based mobile marketing platform that arms brands with intuitive tools to engage consumers across multiple communication channels.

Work for Vibes?

Showing 5 Vibes reviews
Vibes review by Shawn S.
Shawn S.

"Easy but repetative"

What do you like best?

The platform walks you through step by step during the whole process of setting up a campaign. I have used other platforms that were counter intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The process is easy when setting up a campaign but when I have to do five a day for a week I then have to repeat the process 25 times which can become time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this platform. As stated earlier in this review I have used other platforms that are much less intuative. Vibes has some work to do but is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else I have used.

We are able to make simple text campaigns for clients that show times that are effective with messaging and how interested listeners are. We also use it for major promotions when giving away tickets, the software picks winners for us and also keeps a database all while maintaining our desired parameters.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Vibes
Vibes review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Vibes-Text Messaging Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use the Vibes software. It has helped us to make money by getting our campaigns sponsored.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to figure out the updates once they are pushed out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great company and has worked well with us.

Vibes helps our company when it comes to contests. With Vibes, we are able to make money off our text to win contests, our weather text campaigns and much more.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Vibes review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Used vibes as a mobile couponing solution for a Ad campaign. "

What do you like best?

The tech was the best part and the easy way to drive a user to a mobile wallet.

What do you dislike?

The limitations of tracking post download

Recommendations to others considering the product

Redemption reporting and in-app inventory in order to scale campaigns further

Leveraged Vibes to solve for mobile couponing. The benefit is the unique code per users that eliminates multiple redemptions and easy for the retailer.

Vibes review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Vibes catapult makes me vibe"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of navigation with this software program. It makes completing task very simple.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there isn't anything I really dislike. It's been a very easy program to get the hang of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

utilize the customer service when needed!

It really helps me communicate with my clients in a timely manner.

Vibes review by User in Music
User in Music

"Vibes Catapult is great"

What do you like best?

Allows me to easily configure and establish business rules for my mobile marketing programs, whether it's text or push.

What do you dislike?

The updates to Catapult come every two weeks, which is time-consuming.

Analyzing data to improve my mobile campaigns using information provided through this software. We have grown our customer database significantly.

Learning about Vibes?

* We monitor all Vibes reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Vibes to Similar Solutions