Vibes Reviews & Product Details

Vibes Overview

What is Vibes?

The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to deliver compelling and profitable mobile engagement conversations—all through a single interface. By being the leader in mobile marketing for over 20 years, Vibes has partnered with more than 150 global brands, including Gap, Amazon, Discover, The Home Depot, Chipotle and Lane Bryant, to run sophisticated mobile marketing campaigns across SMS, MMS, mobile wallet, push and other messaging channels. Vibes is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the The Common Short Code Administration (CSCA).

Vibes Details
Discussions
Vibes Community
English, Spanish

Vibes is a cloud-based mobile marketing platform that arms brands with intuitive tools to engage consumers across multiple communication channels.

Vibes
Phone
+1.312.753.6330
1998
Chicago, IL
@Vibes
Description

Founded in 1998, Vibes is a mobile marketing and technology leader that helps some of the world’s biggest brands acquire, engage and deepen relationships throughout the customer lifecycle. Vibes’ Catapult platform enables brands, agencies and media companies to launch a wide range of mobile solutions from SMS, to MMS, QR Codes, on-screen, alerts, mobile web, mobile incentives and integration with social platforms.

Answer a few questions to help the Vibes community
Have you used Vibes before?

Vibes Reviews

Showing 10 Vibes reviews
Already have Vibes?
Director of Marketing & Digital Communication
Digital Brand Manager
What do you like best?

That I can connect with my customers on any platform...targeting them right where they are. Vibe makes it super easy to optimize Campaign Performance...this is important becaue campaigns are how you reach people and grow your audience. If you are a new marketer the numbers and abrevatons can be confising so it makes understanding the numbers better and I can better communicate the results to clients. I was origionally drawn to this platfrom because of their beautiful and simple website. Everything is laid out clear and with bright collers and photos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It deemed difficult to contact an agent at times to help with a question or issue that i was having with the plaform. I wish they gave you a specifc representive to go to with any and all issues. One ohter thing i dislike is that they dont feature any case studies on their website. Persaonlly I want to see the people you are working with because that will make me know that it is a good service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a chance...it can be confusing but in the long run a very vital platfom for your bussiness! They have all the services you will need to target and engage with your audience on a PERSONAL level! Not too many companies can do it all under one roof! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to connect EVERYTHING all in one place. I realized that doing this was important because you want evetything to be consitant thoright your platforms for your bussiness. Also, the pesoanlaization aspects are KEY! Vibe allows for you to creae Individualized experiences and this in return makes your customer base stronger and more engaged with your brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Vibes
Director of Opt-in Fulfillment
What do you like best?

Their customer support is fantastic and paired with knowledge of SMS marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their platform seems a little clunky at times, however they are willing to listen about issues you have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used it for a range of things. We have news stations that use it for breaking news alerts. Weather alerts were set up as well. We also used it to promote various contests and events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media manager
What do you like best?

Vibes is good for mobile marketing campaigns and you can send personalized messages to your customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike: That there is no free version for vibe Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can provide a free trial so that companies will get a hang of it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training: online, webinars Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Scalability is something that is valued in my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it isn't as customizable as we would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we are trying to solve with vibes are communications for marketing. We are projecting a 20% increase in interactions and correlation between these interactions to our revenues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Promotions director
What do you like best?

The platform walks you through step by step during the whole process of setting up a campaign. I have used other platforms that were counter intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The process is easy when setting up a campaign but when I have to do five a day for a week I then have to repeat the process 25 times which can become time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this platform. As stated earlier in this review I have used other platforms that are much less intuative. Vibes has some work to do but is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else I have used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to make simple text campaigns for clients that show times that are effective with messaging and how interested listeners are. We also use it for major promotions when giving away tickets, the software picks winners for us and also keeps a database all while maintaining our desired parameters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of navigation with this software program. It makes completing task very simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there isn't anything I really dislike. It's been a very easy program to get the hang of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

utilize the customer service when needed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It really helps me communicate with my clients in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tech was the best part and the easy way to drive a user to a mobile wallet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The limitations of tracking post download Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Redemption reporting and in-app inventory in order to scale campaigns further Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leveraged Vibes to solve for mobile couponing. The benefit is the unique code per users that eliminates multiple redemptions and easy for the retailer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use the Vibes software. It has helped us to make money by getting our campaigns sponsored. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to figure out the updates once they are pushed out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great company and has worked well with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vibes helps our company when it comes to contests. With Vibes, we are able to make money off our text to win contests, our weather text campaigns and much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Allows me to easily configure and establish business rules for my mobile marketing programs, whether it's text or push. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The updates to Catapult come every two weeks, which is time-consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyzing data to improve my mobile campaigns using information provided through this software. We have grown our customer database significantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.