4.4 out of 5
Do you work for Udemy?

Udemy Reviews & Product Details

What is Udemy?

Udemy for Business helps companies stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing workplace by offering fresh, on-demand learning content through a powerful content marketplace. Our mission is to help employees do whatever comes next- whether that’s the next project to tackle, skill to learn or role to master. We do this by curating a collection of 2,500+ of Udemy’s top-rated courses taught by the world’s leading experts. Our content covers a variety of key business and technical topics ranging from development and IT to leadership, marketing, design and stress management. In addition to a curated content collection, organizations can also host and distribute their own proprietary content on Udemy. Leading organizations including PayPal, Lyft, Booking.com, Pinterest, Capgemini, and HSBC choose Udemy for Business to upskill their workforce and drive learning forward.

Udemy Profile Details

1-50 of 198 total Udemy reviews
Udemy review by HELEN B.
Senior System Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"unique experience in learning new working techniques "

What do you like best?

I like Udemy very much in all aspects, it is an excellent learning platform, with highly trained teachers in each of the areas where they offer their courses, in addition the videos and support material are of excellent quality. One of the things I like the most is the chat that provides you the platform where you can talk to teachers and clarify doubts and also interact with other students. The prices when you compare them with other platforms are quite accessible. On the other hand the interface is very easy to use and you can get courses in almost any area you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Udemy's platform only has one thing that I don't like, and that is the level of academic difficulty, I consider it to be very basic, the tests and practices don't have great difficulty and that at the end of the training is a problem, to improve in that aspect I had to look for tests and practices of greater difficulty on the internet, it's not something that can't be solved. I think you should take this aspect into account when enrolling in a course. Honestly, with the exception of this detail, everything else inside Udemy is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the maximum in educational experience

Honestly when I finished my studies in high school I did not want to continue studying, I felt that the university did not have a purpose, so researching on the web I found Udemy, I had very good comments from your students and taught the courses I needed to become a web programmer, I was progressively doing all the courses I needed, I learned in a self-taught way and I feel that the people I met through the chat helped me a lot, as well as the teachers, now I understand that I need to do my university studies, but I have an excellent training thanks to Udemy.

Udemy review by Karla J.
Senior Java Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy is in the right direction in online studies. "

What do you like best?

I like the quality of the teachers that Udemy has, they are experts in the subjects they teach, and they have a superior ethics and didactics, they really reach the students, they know how to explain very well. I like Udemy because besides being great I can learn at my own pace in my free time, I can play the video again to learn even the smallest details. I like that the platform has a lot of diversity, first of all it has different courses in almost any subject you can imagine, and also has a diversity of teachers who teach the same course, you can also find the courses in different languages, and language is never a problem because if you want to take a course that is not in your language there is no problem because its subtitles are excellent and easy to understand. The classes are fun, that facilitates the learning process and makes you learn faster.

I like Udemy their costs, they are really low when you get a coupon. I like that with Udemy I don't waste my free time but what I do is learn. I like the study materials provided by the platform, Udemy is really great.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Udemy is that you often get free courses that have previously been paid for, and it's very annoying to see totally free when you've already paid for that course. I also don't like that you have to keep an eye on the courses because there are some who have teachers who aren't very good at their subject and the courses are deficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

with udemy I have been able to have good reputation and work techniques to apply in the companies where I work day by day.

Udemy's certificates have helped me get a better job, because it is an academy with a great reputation.

Udemy review by boone h.
Putty, the best and fastest virtual terminal to make remote connections to network devices.

"Udemy, the best virtual course academy that can exist, courses for beginners and advanced users"

What do you like best?

udemy is the best platform that exists to carry out courses online in any professional area of ​​interest, has an excellent course taught by professors fully trained in different areas and knowledgeable about the topics to dictate, the platform is quite easy to use , the way to interact with teachers and instructors I like it a lot since it is constant and always remains active, the courses are very helpful to learn what a person can propose, I like the variety, it is quite broad and it counts With materials in different languages ​​that could be useful for people who speak a language other than English, I like to expand my professional knowledge and it will be my preferred platform to take courses online.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any kind of disagreement with udemy, it really is the largest virtual course platform (in my opinion) that can exist with varieties of courses in different areas, it is easy to use, and easy to access, from anywhere in the world with access to internet you can see the videos of the different courses that are acquired, it is easy to navigate through the virtual room, you can leave comments, etc. infinities of good things and nothing negative so far about udemy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

my recommendations are that they make courses that are necessary for their personal and professional growth, always finish one and start the next, take advantage of the offers, there are free courses and payments, they are not very expensive, it is worth paying for them, it has incredible varieties and with instructors who are excellent, they will not regret it and will appreciate the knowledge they have acquired thanks to them, totally recommended.

udemy use to perform different courses of personal or professional interests, with which I help my development to be a better professional and have extensive knowledge in materios and areas that I want to dedicate, I have courses in technology, languages, etc, all to be a better professional and an excellent student, I really like to study and nothing better than with this virtual academy that offers the best courses with excellent teachers.

Udemy review by Amelia M.
Senior Java Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy professional self-teaching platform. "

What do you like best?

Although Udemy for me represents an irreplaceable platform for self-taught learning I must admit that it has a flaw and that is that not all courses are good, sometimes you get courses with teachers who do not have a constant pace in the classes, stop in superfluous topics and deviate from the topics of the program, and in matters of real importance, because they pass very quickly, you have to be aware of these types of courses, you must see the reputation of the instructor and see the comments of students before enrolling in any, because to enroll a course with one of these instructors, you only end up losing your money.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

this platform is one of the best in its category in the digital world.

I discovered Udemy by pure chance, I was looking for a way to learn programming language, then in google I found Udemy, I saw that his reputation was very good, so I decided to enroll in one of your free courses, there I realized that it was an excellent platform, so I could certify myself as a web programmer practically on my own and that helped me Udemy, this platform was of great help to be the professional I am today.

Udemy review by Gina C.
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy, is dynamic, intuitive and professional quality courses. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can learn quickly and easily, Udemy's platform is very dynamic, and it is almost intuitive when it comes to using it. The quality of most of the courses is very good.

What do you dislike?

Udemy is a great platform, but sometimes it has courses with very high prices, so if you don't get a coupon, the prices may seem exaggerated. On the other hand there is the detail that many times there are free courses on the platform and it is not the fact that they are free, but they have already been paid and it is very annoying that after you paid for a course, then you see it for free.

It also bothers me about the platform that there are certain courses that do not have the required quality and is that there are instructors who do not seem to know the subject, of course, I must shorten that are not all courses, but there are courses where teachers deviate from the curriculum, and do not explain the important issues in depth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with udemy I have been able to advance a lot in the working environment since it has very good courses with excellent teachers.

Udemy has helped me a lot, especially to create a network of contacts where I can get professionals in my area and make any queries, thanks to Udemy, because thanks to the chat platform, I was creating friends every time I took a course and so I could grow as a great professional. It has also helped me to learn things I had no idea about, such as design, which has helped me enormously to complement my career. The platform in turn has helped me to do better in my university career, because when I go wrong in a subject I immediately look for a course to complement my education.

Udemy review by Erika F.
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy as a self-taught academy is the best. "

What do you like best?

I like the quality of education that Udemy provides and it is that Udemy has very professional instructors, where the classes are dynamic and especially didactic, really all the content is very easy to understand. I like the quality of the videos, they have a high resolution and excellent sound quality, so it is not a limiting factor to understand the classes. I like that I can chat with the instructors through the chat available on the platform and also communicate with my classmates, as well as a face-to-face course.

Another of the best things about Udemy that I love are its excellent reputation, almost everyone knows the reputation of the academy and when you have a certificate of it in your resume, it helps to grow a lot at the professional level.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Udemy is that sometimes you get very low quality courses, with teachers who have no experience in the course they give, besides you ask them questions through chat and they don't answer them, they stop at topics with interest and the really interesting topics don't deal with them in depth. Of course, there are very few courses with this type of quality, but they do exist, I think that the classes should be monitored and these poor quality courses should be taken offline because they give the platform an erroneous reputation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like this online education academy because of the quality and cheap courses.

Udemy has helped me to grow as a professional, and thanks to Udemy I have been able to improve my skills as a web programmer, I have also managed to establish a network of contacts that have the same working interests as me, which is very useful.

Udemy review by Elissa L.
Senior Software Engineering
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy in comparison with another virtual academy is economic "

What do you like best?

I like the dynamics of Udemy's classes because you can put into practice everything you learn. Your classes are totally dynamic, the videos on the site have a high resolution, I like it because I can clarify all the doubts I have through chat, and the best thing is that not only can I communicate with the instructor of the course, but I can also communicate with people who besides me are doing the course. Udemy's costs, in comparison to other virtual learning platforms, are economic.

What do you dislike?

Although Udemy is the best platform that exists for online education, as everything in life has its good things and its bad things, and one of those bad things about the platform is that you certainly find excellent quality courses, but not everything is rosy, you also find courses with a very low quality, and teachers who are evident their deficiencies, have a slow and boring pace, also stop at unimportant topics and even deviate from the program and topics of great relevance, because they hardly mention them. It is for this reason that we have to be truly attentive with this type of courses. As a very personal recommendation, it is necessary to see what is the punctuation that has the course and especially to revise very well the commentary of its participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider you my personal instructor.

Udemy is practically my personal teacher, and that is that in any subject that goes wrong with me, the first thing I do is look for courses related to the subject in Udemy and I start to do them, Udemy has been my great support in the university, and has helped me a lot to get better grades.

Udemy review by Evelyn H.
Embedded System Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy as an online learning center in the digital world is to have a quality education. "

What do you like best?

In my opinion Udemy is one of the best online platforms to have a quality education, we must also remember that it is the best platform if you want to learn in a didactic and simple way. I like the quality of the videos on the platform and its audio is of high quality. I like that it is the virtual academy with the best prices. Udemy's interface is very simple to use, it also has a dynamic and compact design. At the same time I love that the catalogue of courses is extensive, so you can learn anything online, and there is also a diversity of languages.

What do you dislike?

There's absolutely nothing I don't like about Udemy, it's an excellent platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with udemy I was able to make very good online course I recommend it.

Udemy has helped me a lot and in many areas of my life. A while ago a friend saw that I had problems with a subject at the university, so Udemy recommended me, because the platform gave the same subject, and then I decided to enroll in the course as a practice, what surprised me more is that I understood much more Udemy instructor than my professor at the university, from there I began to have it as a regular support for my classes, because I passed the subject with an excellent qualification. Then, I wanted to become a web programmer, and I did it from courses in Udemy, as the course progressed I became friends with other members of the course, I realized that it was very feasible to make a blog, so I also did a creative writing course, now my quality of life has improved enormously because I have better income because I have grown as a professional.

Udemy review by Carol S.
Senior Software Engineering
(10,001+ employees)

"Udemy has a great variety of courses of your preference, whatever you are looking for. "

What do you like best?

I like Udemy that unlike other platforms, courses have an affordable cost (as long as you can get a coupon) and I must say that this is not a factor that intervenes in their quality, in fact that's what makes Udemy so good, that it has an excellent quality in its courses and you can take it for a very low price. I also like that the catalogue of courses you offer is very diverse, you literally find hundreds of courses available for almost anything you want to learn, there are diversity of languages and subjects, that's the best.

I like Udemy because I can have an autodidact learning, in an easy and safe way, this platform facilitates the learning to people from almost all over the world. I also like that if there is a course in another language and you really want to take it, then you can do it, since its subtitles are of high quality. I like that the classes are didactic and quite understandable, in addition the chat that the platform has is a great tool, because not only can you communicate with the instructor to clarify any doubt, but you can also communicate with your classmates without any problems.

What do you dislike?

Udemy is a great platform and it has really been a great support in my learning, however, I have found in the platform certain courses where it is difficult for me to follow the rhythm of the teachers, and these do not have a constant dynamic, sometimes they go very fast in relevant topics, and then they go slow in superfluous topics ... and in the worst of cases I have found teachers who do not comply with the established program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like this teaching platform because of the excellent software courses it offers from the simplest to the most advanced.

Udemy helps me because it's like having a private teacher within reach of my computer.

Udemy review by Mayank S.
Lead Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Wanna Achieve your Dreams? Come to Udemy!!"

What do you like best?

The Best Educational Application in the World to provide you courses for almost every subject and topic you want I have seen so far. At a very low price you can just buy the course and let your dream come true to gain knowledge for what you need. Reading the Reviews and Ratings for the courses you can even opt for the best you want.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike because it's up to the student as there are numerous of courses available for a single subject and you can choose as per your convenience by watching the number of reviews and ratings given by the users already subscribed with the course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't beat Udemy consideration with other educational platforms as it is one of the most popular and best platform to teach almost every subject you are facing issues with in best price in market. The day i have started using Udemy i never felt to switch for another learning platform as i never felt i am failing to learn something or the price of the courses are higher than compared to the same courses available on other learning platforms.

Everything you want whatever challenges you are facing in life or for career you can achieve those goals via searching the desired topic from the application and boom you are now on your way. Achieved certification of completion from the courses i opted from udemy and the official one from the desired educational institutions.

Udemy review by Alejandro P.
The Best Ally to consent to our Network.

"Excellent alternative to acquire authentic and guaranteed knowledge"

What do you like best?

I have loved Udemy because it is ideal for users who have very important material to share and do not need the creation of a platform to mount their courses, they simply use the well known Udemy page that is in charge of its publication and maintenance. A fabulous mega detail of Udemy is that the users who upload their material to this platform, are obliged that most of their course is explained through audios and videos that are evaluated in advance by this system to know whether to approve or not to approve them, this gives a lot of confidence since with tranquility authentic knowledge is acquired, also I must note that in relation to its interface is a super simple platform with courses in English and some with translation into Spanish. Finally highly recommended both for users who enter to acquire knowledge as well as for users who publish their material and are benefited by being highly recognized, favoring them in the sale of their courses.

What do you dislike?

I have not really identified a dislike that affects my personal qualification to Udemy, the only thing is that what seems an advantage can be converted in a certain way to a disadvantage, and that is that Udemy has a high demand for the approval of the courses that are going to be shared. especially in their videos and audios, this guarantees excellent material but also limits many users with knowledge and incredible materials that do not have a professional recording room. On the other hand I comment that I have been observing that students who enter in search of courses in Spanish should choose to use tools for the translation of courses in English and this is because the most important and searched courses are only in English. Finally, for users who share their paid course, Udemy controls the price limit that can be placed and does not give freedom for each user to value their own shared work. I also reiterate that these are elements that do not personally affect how great Udemy is for mastering English, entering as a student and not being involved in the sale of courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Udemy for Students, the platform eventually offers offers in paid courses, there is currently an offer that ends on April 22 in all the material that has some cost, anyway the prices of the courses are very reasonable and thanks to the excellent approval of Udemy you have the confidence and guarantee that the paid courses will be extraordinary with authentic material, excellent to take the courses offline from the mobile device by having your application available for download in the store.

It is an excellent platform to acquire and share knowledge, I am currently taking a course of fundamental knowledge of a network with the aim of polishing concepts. This is a requirement that Telcorp Service is requesting, the course is exactly called Cisco CCNA Network Fundamentals Chapter 1 totally Free, it is a real course at a slow speed, but it is good to understand more clearly and for those who do not have prior knowledge on this subject, so I have no complaints about the speed of the course. The material is very well structured and allows easy access to details. The explanations are great and the tone of voice is very nice. Personally I like to visualize my course from the Android application or from the browser using my tablet and everything is excellent.

Udemy review by Alec F.
Data Analyst

"An excellent source for career development courses"

What do you like best?

Using the Udemy website is quite simple. It has an organized layout with the course material and background information clearly on display. I can browse course material and know with good detail what is covered and if it will adequately suit my needs. I like that I can see reviews and the number of reviews to get an idea of how good courses are likely to be. Being able to access my course content whenever I want is also a big plus about Udemy courses.

What do you dislike?

Having to sort through many courses, some of which don't suit my needs or are just bad, can be annoying and time consuming. Compared to taking a course at an actual live school, there is much less interactive capabilities with the Udemy courses. Another negative thing would be that the courses I've taken aren't considered certified for most career portfolio purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though online courses probably won't give you official credits, you'll likely find courses at Udemy that are very substantive and can improve skills that can lead to career advancement.

When I want to take some time to improve my work skills and gain knowledge that can advance my career, Udemy is a fantastic source for courses I can access at my own convenience. The teachers I've had have been great and I've really benefited from their teachings by increasing my knowledge in an enjoyable way. Having fun and being relaxed has been helpful for letting me absorb course work better.

Udemy review by RACHEL M.
(10,001+ employees)

"Udemy as a platform for study is excellent "

What do you like best?

One of the things I love about the teaching platform from the point of view that I see it is as udemy make see how within a wide variety of topics and courses you have on the platform makes anyone can access with a computer or laptop to learn online with Internet connection of course, and prepare from anywhere where it is more comfortable the student makes a personal way to see udemy as an online university, what I like more is the wide variety of courses that some can learn in technology level all courses are updated which is the most important thing for the student in this case to acquire new skills at work for me udemy prices are economic is worth paying whatever it is, because learning is the most important thing there is to not fall into ignorance then as a teacher told me one day that ignorance is the mother of error.

What do you dislike?

Well actually I had my mishap when I started with udemy because some of the courses I take one leave it in my device because at the beginning of the course I take enough time to learn and follow the teacher I think this can be normal when you start studying online when you do it for the first time, well this happened to me in reality then I got used to and took the pace of online courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this platform I have been able to improve many aspects of my personal and work life.

If you have treated me marvelously because with this study platform I have been able to learn a lot of technology courses which is what my professional career is based on and I have been able to develop new techniques and skills that I didn't have, in life any human being never stops learning.

Udemy review by Jennifer W.
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy platform of preference in professional education "

What do you like best?

I like this virtual learning platform because I can learn from my personal point of view the courses individually or at my own pace and the way I want and the place where it is is one of the advantages that udemy gives me apart from the best teachers in their area, what i love about this education site is that the courses i have taken up to now are of professional quality i can't really complain i can even take the teacher depending on the courses since there is a variety of the same logical courses that are all good in what i can't complain about the video are of quite resolution and visual quality, we have a community in relation to teachers and students who are truly there to support any questions we have, the variety of courses that has udemy is immensely large for the benefit of all to train us professionally and personally to all who study in this virtual academy.

What do you dislike?

Not everything is perfect in life there is always something negative and I can say in a personal way that I have passed is that I can not follow any course online because I really do not understand the teacher who teaches the class nose if it will be for the audio or equipment used by the teacher to record this should be taken into account much, I think that's all I can say for the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

with this platform I have been able to perform better positions in the company where I am where I am applying my skills that I have obtained in udemy.

Personally I feel that you have been a great help to me after I graduated from college and began to work discovering some programming courses in udemy that have served me very usefully so that you have become one of the academy of my choice in education.

Udemy review by Alison B.
(10,001+ employees)

"with udemy if it's worth studying online "

What do you like best?

Udemy for me personally has been one of the favorite academy I love this teaching platform because it protects a lot their design in relation to the courses at the level of all always respecting the conformation of content or class to give, one of the things I love about udemy is that to register is free and so you avoid so many complications with other factors in case of maintenance or updates, udemy fascinates me by the great diversity of courses that one can find on the platform , courses of all kinds and for everyone who wants to study and prepare online to obtain skills for a better performance at work is why udemy is my favorite in education, the courses are generally not very expensive for the user who wants to study is quite flexible even there is online course that are free that we can take advantage of, the video courses really seems excellent because it has very good image resolution and quality are not hung for anything we can study in a quiet and easy way and with much enthusiasm, with udemy worth studying.

What do you dislike?

As a negative point that I think do not favor udemy is that this virtual teaching platform should be in all languages in case of courses that there are also we have to think of neighboring countries such as Latin America and among another certain is that we are the most privileged American in this case because it provides almost in most all courses in our official language which is English I think you should be thinking about opting for another measure to incorporate courses in another language for shielding more opportunity to another person who really need to study that possibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the great variety of courses in this virtual platform.

Udemy has been of great help to all of us in the company because with it we could not prepare more in the field of programming solfware without going to a physical academy as this even reduces the cost to the company.

Udemy review by michelle s.
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy virtual academy for everyone "

What do you like best?

Udemy is a great learning platform and before making a purchase of any courses we can verify the scores of teachers and classes and thus qualify as negative or positive that gives you an advantage of choosing the courses you're going to take from my point of view I love this platform or virtual academy because they offer a variety of courses such as paid or free where we can choose the courses but not convenient to have excellent teachers online where we can communicate with it to resolve any doubts you have in the course, I love this academy because it teaches a lot of technology course that helps you develop skills in the workplace and professional, of course this thanks to the large number of instructors that has udemy in its community people prepared to teach, I love this teaching platform because it has courses from basic to the most complex something really interesting and exceptional.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion as a negative aspect is the search engine of udemy because on the first page is sometimes difficult to find the courses that one needs clear this is understood to be by the wide variety of courses that exist on the platform. Another thing more than no favors to the udemy community at the faculty level is that there are courses like decoding courses these courses should be stricter for the student body as they should have more practice than theory is my point of view about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

with udemy I was able to learn many things at a technological level and develop skills and work technique that I didn't have.

If of course really udemy in a personal way has helped me a lot as I was looking to improve my technique and skills for work and found what they needed in udemy because it is a virtual academy that represents many at the professional level.

Udemy review by LILLIAM S.
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy has a great variety of courses for everyone. "

What do you like best?

I love this platform because I think it is one of the best to learn in a very didactic and understandable udemy has a lot of very important courses and great determination and quality in the videos for better teaching at the professional level, I love this platform because with it we make life within the courses and we can meet many people on the Internet in any case have good friends if it is from the same locality or national even international udemy prepares good material for all students of the virtual academy, the material of udemy is very good the video are loaded without problem does not have failure the material is of very transparent quality it is worth investing in udemy in education to have a more solid preparation in this time of the world where the demand are greater.

What do you dislike?

In a personal way udemy has its advantages as everything in some courses that I have had to do there are teachers or instructors who go too fast and sometimes it is impossible to follow it I think udemy should visualize or monitor this inconvenience because it involves loss of money to the student in one way or another, it would be great that udemy pay attention to this disadvantage because this undermines the reputation of the virtual academy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

udemy is an online learning system and has many teachers trained at all academic levels.

Udemy has given me a lot and learned in this online system too much course that have improved my professional life in the workplace, where I boast with my new skills and new working technique that I have developed thanks to udemy, here I have found a variety of courses very satisfactory despite everything I am proud to know this knowledge platform without the slightest doubt I will never be disappointed virtual academy large in knowledge.

Udemy review by Claire L.
Senior System Engineering
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy is synonymous with professional preparation. "

What do you like best?

In internet computer system in the personal there are too many virtual academy on the web but udemy is one of the most this in terms of quality of education is why in particular I chose this academic platform to prepare myself and clarify all my doubts in my career apart from the fact that the courses are very didactic and short and very concise and very well-prepared teachers so I do not have to wait so many months to finish a course udemy is why I like this virtual learning platform, for my udemy are like personal tutorials in my case every time I have a problem in something I look for udemy and select the course I need and learn to solve the deficiency that I have, the good thing is udemy has a variety of courses that never finish and the video are excellent with very good resolution, udemy the maximum.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problem with this virtual learning platform, but actually if anything if I had to change in this case would be the level of practice for the entire student body of udemy implement a lot of questionnaire before delivering any diploma so udemy would have even more reputation when it comes to , Another thing I don't like about you is that there are some courses that are too boring administrators should before uploading these courses should impose on instructors more dynamic video conferencing in all courses you have to remember that it is about education so that the student's level of technical work is imposed before a job evaluation, if you take into account this aspect your reputation would be much bigger is my humble opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

udemy has taken me out of much doubt that I have had throughout my university career, in life we never finished learning and udemy has been a very important complement.

Udemy helped me a lot in the different areas in which I work, since in any case I have to prepare and I need some course there is this udemy present to complement what is missing is for that and I say to udemy, thank you really

Udemy review by Ian C.
Marketing Consultant

"Udemy allowed me to acquire quality knowledge within my schedule"

What do you like best?

The quality of the course material is what really stands out for me. There are many online courses that allow students the convenience of accessing material at any time, but Udemy actually has some of the best courses I've seen with very good instructors. The course text and videos are very thorough and detailed, for the most part. I can dive into topics that help that are relevant to my professional background. I also like that we can get certificates to show off our course completion status.

What do you dislike?

The prices for some of the courses are on the high side. There are many courses that I can take at a local college for about the same price or less. There isn't much for me to dislike about the actual courses and website though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Udemy so many courses that it's likely you'll find one that suits your needs. I'd recommend just browsing the website for courses to at least get an overview of what's included in them.

Udemy has given me a simple and effective way to build my professional skills and marketability on my own time. They've provided me with course material that actually allows me to take action in meaningful ways. The organization of the website lets me quickly sort through various lessons and get to what I need quickly. Since I can always access this material, I can go back at any time to refresh my memory, which is something I can't really do with standard offline courses.

Udemy review by JACQUELINE W.
Ingeniero de sistemas
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy virtual academy unique in its style with teachers and quality support material. "

What do you like best?

udemy is quite acceptable in relation to all the courses you maintain at the level of the entire platform is why I like apart that a chat mode with the students of the course and this helps you to maintain a network of contact to clarify any doubt no matter how complex it is ,the classes are very dynamic and fast interact between everything and these makes the class is more fun together with the teacher also the support material is quite good and quality course prices vary greatly depending on the course you take to start your career in this area personally are not very expensive, some may be but worth paying, if we talk about virtual academies or institutions I think that udemy is one of the best.

What do you dislike?

nothing is perfect in life everything has lows and high as positive and negative things, by chance I took a course at udemy and by bad luck I touched a teacher who could not understand but nothing true is so much so that any question that I was left in the same as such, I always recommend when choosing a course always see the grades of other users and so enter the course safely and do not have to after you regret having spent the money in vain is my humble opinion .

Recommendations to others considering the product

this platform is unique for me and I learned many working techniques without a doubt

I can not complain about this virtual academy since it helped me a lot in relation to courses that I have taken and to be able to improve things that I did not know and that sometimes happens to you in the university, in life we still have a lot to learn even from a simple course to the university, I met many real professional people as a student or teachers who always guided me and today I am what I am thanks to all because they were part of my education no matter how small any constructive criticism towards me, thanks to all that helped me.

Udemy review by audrey o.
Ingeniero de software
(10,001+ employees)

"excellent teaching platform with trained teachers and video conference for better preparation "

What do you like best?

at udemy I like it very much as it represents a true teaching platform as it has a wide variety of courses at professional level with instructors trained in all the courses that it dictate the classes by video conference and with an incredible quality, another that fascinates me or I love this platform is the chat tool with teachers in a direct way where you can clarify your questions if you have any inconvenience with any course material can also talk through the video conference with the same student is excellent this form of chat by itself can resolve doubt with your new friend of the course, in relation to the cost with the courses quite accessible in reference to other platform, we already know that the interface is too easy to learn and simple and we can find the courses you want to look for in udemy.

What do you dislike?

actually I feel that you have your negative reviews I can list several and very precise a serious exaggerated costs in relation to the courses, the courses are very good and are of quality but in relation to the price are very expensive I think personally that udemy should place single prices or level the prices to give more opportunities to users to get the most professional courses so that we all have ease of doing so,Another negative criticism is that you come seeing that you have a lot of free courses but it does not represent the problem but after I pay a course quite expensive I realize after giving it free and I do not think it fair should take more action on this and select the courses that are free in a column and paid courses in another line, or that the same system tells you if the course we are buying sends you a notice that you have the free courses in the corresponding section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

udemy for me has been a transpolin to reach more preparation in the labor field

udemy actually helped me I can not complain about that in the courses I have studied on this platform have been very satisfactory in the field of my career and work, thanks udemy.

Udemy review by HILLARY M.
Ingeniero de desarrollo de software
(10,001+ employees)

"I LOVE THIS LEARNING PLATFORM WITH ONLINE TEACHERS, TOTALLY UNIQUE "

What do you like best?

udemy I love it in every way because it has a wide variety of instructors at the level of all online courses, for any user who wants to study or develop any working ability for any type of work environment, something that seduces are the way you have learning with the video tutorials within the course,within this platform can investigate that any student of any type of course can communicate with teachers and at the same time interact with their peers, the prices of the courses are quite flexible compared to another academy I can not deny, the design provided by this academy is very easy to manage and you can get course of all kinds that can study online.

What do you dislike?

There is really something I do not like about you as an academy is that it does not represent a degree of difficulty in the final examinations of each course, I think it is very simple and had to do other separate research to be more sure of myself in relation to the course, these courses I think should be real as the physical courses for the student to prepare as such and enter any working environment as a professional more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IN A SINCERE WAY STUDYING AT UDEMY OPENS A LOT OF DOORS IN THE WORKPLACE, DO NOT HESITATE TO STUDY HERE AND LEARN MORE.

Well when I really finished my studies in high school or high school I dedicated myself to looking for courses on the Internet by chance I met udemy, because with her I took a lot of course in technology or computer system, udemy I rush to get excited to enter university to finish my engineering degree in system, if it had not been for udemy maybe I would not have had this initiative to enter a higher education as such, thanks udemy

Udemy review by Rachel E.
Ingeniero de desarrollo de software
(10,001+ employees)

"FANTASTIC PLATFORM FOR ONLINE STUDY "

What do you like best?

I like that I can learn from my favorite place, in the comfort of where I am, at my own pace and with an adequate level of difficulty, in addition the platform has good study programs, excellent support material and teachers very well prepared in the areas of learning. Moreover, in Udemy you can get almost any course you are looking for, in any learning area.

What do you dislike?

There are few things about Udemy that I don't like, however I consider that they are not topics that I can ignore, the first is that the free courses, most of the times have been paid before, and it is very unpleasant to get the course on the platform for free when you have paid money to get that training.

Another thing that I think you should take into account is that not always the teachers who teach the courses are well prepared in the area, and give a lot of importance to passenger issues and the more complex issues are overlooked, the worst of all is that they do not always answer your questions, of course, there are few cases but if they exist, so you have to be very careful when signing up for a course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EXCELLENT VIRTUAL ACADEMY FOR YOUNG PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN NEW SKILLS FOR WORK

Udemy has helped me a lot, enter Udemy thanks to a friend, who recommended the platform because he already saw classes there, then I encouraged me, the first thing I took was a free course to test the quality of the classes, then I realized that it was worth it. Udemy has helped me to train myself better as a professional, it has served me as a support for difficult subjects in the university, and thanks to the chat it has helped me to create a network of contacts that work in my area. My curriculum is much better supported by Udemy's certificates, as everyone knows this academy and its high reputation. Between the university and Udemy I made an explosive education kit where I trained to the maximum.

Udemy review by Alison L.
Fresher
(10,001+ employees)

"excellent platform for learning"

What do you like best?

I love the wide variety of courses that Udemy offers, and the ways in which you can use it, there are courses in all fields, you can use them to learn independently or to supplement knowledge you are acquiring at university. And not only do you have a wide range of courses, but also these courses are in different languages and those that are not in your language are subtitled, the translation is very good. The classes are very didactic, with highly trained teachers who take a pace according to the learning. The videos have high resolution, which facilitates the learning process, as well as the support material provided by the academy.

What do you dislike?

To tell you the truth, I'm a big fan of Udemy, so I can say I like everything. However, I have taken a couple of courses where the teachers feel a little deficient, the class is boring and has a rhythm very out of the ordinary because the complex topics develop very quickly and get stuck in topics that are not the case of the class. It would also improve the academic level of the tests because they are very simple and even without the need to study anyone can pass.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good platform to develop your knowledge

Udemy is like having a personal instructor within reach of my computer, it is really very useful, because whenever I have problems with some subject in the university I go to Udemy. For me it is one of the best learning platforms, however, I would not use Udemy as a medium for independent learning, I feel you lack things, but I recommend it entirely for complementary learning where you already have an idea and an academic guide.

Udemy review by Alli R.
The One
(Myself Only)

"I learned valuable info on Udemy"

What do you like best?

I love how Udemy makes learning a multitude of subjects accessible to anyone with a computer and an internet connection. They offer a plethora of options for learning almost every aspect of tech. You go at your own pace, which is great if you're trying to further your career, or just learn cuz learning is fun. The price point is great, and there is actual interaction with the course instructors, as well as group chats you can ask questions in and chat with other people taking the same course as you. That part can be very helpful if you're stuck on a particular lesson. They also have even skill level for beginning to learn something to upping your skills. This can help you get promoted, or even launch a brand new career path. I took the beginners Web Development course, and was more than pleased with the knowledge I obtained.

What do you dislike?

I found it a little hard to stay on track with a course when left to my own devices. The accessibility to the knowledge is amazing though. Especially for the price. But without a formal classroom setting, I found it hard to get started. It took me a little longer to finish out the lessons. That's me though. It could be very different for someone more self motivate self-starter.

You can learn all kinds of new skills in any career path. Getting a certificate of completion in certain subjects, especially if they pertain to your job and leveling up on your career path. It could even result in making more money, or being the qualifier that sets you apart from other contenders applying for the same job.

Udemy review by KATE G.
Especialista en tecnología
(10,001+ employees)

"VIRTUAL ACADEMY INSURMOUNTABLE THE MAXIMUM "

What do you like best?

If we are talking about virtual academies, Udemy is one of the best, it has very well prepared teachers who give very didactic classes, the support material provided by the platform is very good. The quality of the videos is also very good, which allows you to understand the classes perfectly. On the other hand, the interface of the platform is very simple to use, almost intuitive, you have everything on the same screen, plus the design is quite nice. If we talk about costs, they're not really that economical, but if they are payable, if you want to get a better offer, I advise you to get a coupon to get a discount.

What do you dislike?

There are only two things that I think Udemy could improve, the first is the supervision of the teachers, because just as I have found amazing and excellent quality courses, there are also courses that leave a lot to say and this is mainly for the teachers, there are teachers who do not explain well and have obvious deficiencies in the subjects they teach.

Another thing that I do not like and that must be improved as a platform is the level of difficulty of their tests and practices, the level is very basic and anyone who barely sees the videos can pass. The idea is that they should be a reference as an academy, and that they should guarantee learning, which can only be achieved with a higher level of difficulty in the exams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IDEAL FOR DEVELOPING NEW JOB SKILLS FOR THE FIELD

I go to Udemy every time I do badly in any subject at the university, it is a great support platform, with what you can count on at any time, the best thing is that you can see classes from the comfort of your home, without any problems or discomfort.

Udemy review by Agnes S.
Internet Network Specialist

"excellent for development."

What do you like best?

I like Udemy that I can learn anything at any time of the day and at my pace, your education is quality, plus I can choose from the variety of teachers who teach the same course, that allows me to choose a teacher that best suits my learning needs.

What do you dislike?

Udemy is a very good platform, however there are certain aspects that I think should be corrected to improve the experience of its users on the platform, one of those aspects is that as a user you get annoyed when you see that they have given for free a course for which you have previously paid, it is certainly necessary that education benefits all of us, especially those who do not have the resources to pay for it, but segment the courses, those that are paid and those that are not, as simple as that.

Another aspect of improvement is that they should remove from the platform those courses taught by teachers who both the classes and the pace is deficient, that undermines the credibility of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

a great learning platform

I was doing quite badly in several subjects and it was that I had notorious deficiencies, no matter how much I studied I couldn't understand many subjects, every day I was doing worse, then one day a friend told me about Udemy, she told me that education was good, so I encouraged me to try, the first day went very well because I was able to clarify many doubts I had, since that day I have managed to improve my grades in the university, besides that I also decided to expand my knowledge to other academic areas and learn in a self-taught way through the platform, that has allowed me to aspire to a better job and improve a little my quality of life.

Udemy review by Beth H.
Marketing

"Good courses"

What do you like best?

I like the quality of the academy, and its cost-quality ratio is quite accurate. Most of the videos are of very high quality as are the teachers who teach there. I like chatting, where I can interact with people who are at the same level of knowledge as I am and who have the same desire to learn.

I honestly have not used the platform for self-taught knowledge, but I can say that as complementary education is excellent. Education is reliable and very dynamic. Udemy is the best virtual academy that exists.

What do you dislike?

Like all academic education, Udemy has its good things and its bad things and at this point in particular I must make a little emphasis because I believe that the creators or managers of the platform should be more aware of the courses that are taught, because although most are good, there are very deficient courses, with teachers who do not have a constant pace and who stop very much on superfluous topics, in addition to not complying with the established program, those courses should remove them from the platform because in the end they affect the reputation of Udemy.

Another thing that should be corrected is not to put free courses that have already been available in paid form, because after you as a user pay for a course (even if financed by a coupon) is annoying to see that the same course is free, somehow you feel cheated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

udemy is a platform that has helped me master my work techniques, I recommend it.

Udemy has helped me a lot, both to expand my knowledge as a professional, and to get better job offers, because everyone knows Udemy as a platform and having a certificate of the platform gives you priorities at the time of getting a job because it gives prestige to your resume.

Udemy review by Nicholas J.
Software Developer

"excellent for your free time"

What do you like best?

For me Udemy is amazing, I really consider it the best virtual academy that exists. I can learn from the comfort of any place where I am, at any time and additionally I can go at my own pace, to be able to organize my time as I want I consider it to be one of the best qualities that Udemy has. In addition, the diversity you find on the platform is unique, there is something to choose from and I appreciate that, because they offer you the same course taught by different teachers and you can choose the one that best suits your needs or the one that has the best qualifications, there is also the subject of language, there are hundreds of courses in several languages, which is excellent because languages in many cases are a limiting factor, but Udemy is not like that. The program of studies almost always adapts to my needs and is very complete. The costs are really low if you buy a coupon, that's what I like best, because I don't have a lot of economic resources.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about the platform, in my opinion it's perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

udemy is the most complete course platform I have ever seen, I recommend it for its high quality courses!

You can't imagine how Udemy has helped me as a platform and thanks to it I'm becoming the professional I want to be, because there I get all the courses I need to complement my university education, there is a chat available in which you can clarify any doubts with the course teacher, is very big the support they give you, there is also the chat where you communicate with other students, there you meet people who have the same interests as you and we can interact to improve the deficiencies in a given subject.

Udemy review by Robert J.
Software Developer

"a platform with very good and balanced courses"

What do you like best?

I don't know if it's because I've only taken courses for which I've bought coupons, but personally I think Udemy's prices are quite affordable, also counting on the quality of the classes, I think that the prices are well below what they should be. I like the dynamism that develops during the classes, because it makes learning easier. I like that the platform has a chat room in which you can not only interact with the teacher, but you can also interact with students who also attend the class virtually, and you can share experiences in terms of the topics being learned, after all learning somehow consists of the experience you have in a certain area.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been using the platform for a long time, but in the time I've been using it there isn't something I don't like; however, if there's something intriguing that intrigues me and it's that they offer modalities of a certain course, both paid and free, then what's the incentive to pay for the course if it's also free? What's the science of spending money? Is there any difference between the two courses?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering increasing your knowledge in any type of subject, I recommend Udemy because it has very good quality courses.

With Udemy I can broaden my knowledge and in particular I can make my curricular synthesis more professional in my spare time. My experience at Udemy began with a course that I decided to do to reinforce my knowledge in a subject in which I was not doing very well, however my experience was pleasant, so I made the decision to continue enrolling in courses and began to notice a big difference in my preparation, so I decided to continue, and now I'm doing super well.

Udemy review by SERENA E.
Especialista en soporte para PC
(10,001+ employees)

"SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE IS UDEMY."

What do you like best?

udemy I like very much by the various ways of interacting with all that is there for example we can chat resolve any questions about a specialty, chat with teachers to clear doubts, its platform is very simple to understand, you can look for a high range of courses that users want to study to be a better professional, udemy also has a series of free courses for people who can not pay but want to improve their quality of life by getting a job thanks to these online courses.

What do you dislike?

As there are positive things there is also something negative in everything, in the personal what I do not like is that not all users of low resources can access courses that are truly indispensable for the best performance of their skills, another negative thing is that there are many instructors who dictate the courses very fast and we can not follow it, another thing would be very interesting that during the course the instructor should devote a little more time to topics that are very difficult to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I RECOMMEND OBJECTIVE EXPERIENCE

I really don't regret finding this online course platform, I remember that I was visiting the website and I found udemy and I found it interesting, I did a lot of research on udemy to be safer and from there I started my online courses with udemy.

Udemy review by Brook W.
Programmer

"perfect for your talent"

What do you like best?

I like that Udemy is the online place where I can receive support when I have an academic deficiency, in that place you will find a wide variety of courses regardless of the specific area you are looking for. There is always a wider catalogue in English, but it doesn't matter, since the platform has very good quality subtitles that allow you to understand the content perfectly. If we are talking about a program of studies in itself, then it must be said that it is very complete, and that the professors who teach it are very well trained. The dynamics of the classes are quite dynamic and the support material is very complete. Few online academies can match Udemy's quality of content.

What do you dislike?

For me Udemy is excellent, there's nothing I dislike about that platform. However, there are things that could be improved, such as the level of learning, although it is dynamic, anyone could pass the practices, personally would raise the level of difficulty of the exams, and that would increase the quality of reputation of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

super easy to handle

The videos have an excellent resolution, and although this sounds very banal and nobody can believe it, really this is a determining factor for learning, because at least in my case, when the resolution of the video is not optimal and I can not concentrate on the teacher, I just get bored and end up leaving the course. One of the best things about Udemy as a learning platform is the reputation of its certificates, at this point with the advances in technology, anyone knows about this platform and knows that the quality of the courses taught is very high, which facilitates the search for employment in certain areas of work.

Udemy review by Lance J.
Software Programmer

" professionalism"

What do you like best?

It is a good platform that offers a great variety of courses to train us from the comfort of any place, it serves both to initiate you in certain areas and to complement the knowledge you already have in a specific branch. You get courses of almost anything, in addition there is a variety of teachers who teach the same course, so you can choose based on the recommendations of the course. The variety of languages in terms of the variety of courses I like very much, because there is to please the one who likes to choose. The education they provide is reliable and concrete, which makes Udemy a virtual academy of great reputation.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the cost of the courses compared to the quality is very high, however if you buy a coupon online always the courses are at an affordable price. At the same time I do not like the fact that after you have paid for a course, at the same time you enter the platform and it is available for free, I think they should segment the courses between free and paid because it is unpleasant to see free something for which you have paid a cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good platform to develop your skills.

It is a very complete platform that supports the student in every way. You can clear up any doubts in the chat, as well as interact with people who are at the same level of knowledge as you. Almost anyone knows or has heard of Udemy, so when I get a certificate from the platform is a level of reputation that I add to my resume. The practices to accelerate learning are indisputably good, as well as the support material they offer in each course.

Udemy review by Carlton W.
Internet Network Specialist
Internet

"the cheapest prices I've ever seen."

What do you like best?

Although there are many web education platforms, Udemy is among the best, for the quality of education, the didactic content. One of the reasons why I like Udemy the most as an educational platform is that it usually gives very short courses, so it is not necessary to dedicate a lot of months to finish it, let's say that the knowledge is focused on the most important things.

Udemy is like a personal tutorial, every time I have problems in classes, I look for a related course and I start to learn, being that also an indisputable benefit, since the platform has a variety of courses considerably extensive. The videos have a high resolution,

I feel safe being inside Udemy, because I know that learning is guaranteed, as long as you have the responsibility as a student to comply with everything that the program proposes.

What do you dislike?

I love Udemy, however if there is something that would change it would be the level (I would raise it) and the amount of practical activities, because I feel that they are very few, I would implement more questionnaires in order to ensure the learning process of all the students of the platform.

Another thing I don't like about Udemy is that some courses are boring and not worth the money invested even if the investment is very little; I think that you could correct that if you could see the scores and recommendations of users before buying the course, I think the platform should work on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a pencil and notebook on the side.

Udemy has helped me to improve the areas in which I have deficiencies, I would not use the platform as a place of reference for self-taught preparation, but for complementary education, as is my case.

Udemy review by Gordon B.
Business Professional
Internet

"very cheap and good courses"

What do you like best?

Udemy is a great platform, which has super professional teachers, experts in the field and trained in the best way to provide quality education. I like that I can learn at my own pace, with very low costs and exceptional quality.

The classes are very fun, so studying becomes very easy, Udemy has greatly improved my learning process and I have been able to bring all that knowledge into everyday life.

I like that thanks to Udemy I have become more technological, I have never really felt that I have wasted my time and money on the platform, in fact the money is very well spent, because when you pay for the course you have access to course materials for life, the platform is incredible.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that many of the paid courses are also available for free on the net, so why would we take them for free if we can do them for free; the rest Udemy is an excellent platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a very friendly website with new users so you can be reassured guys.

My experience has been very positive within Udemy, and is that I have enrolled in many courses in which I did not know that I had skill, I learned web design many years ago as well as other types of knowledge which have helped me to make a path in the world and to make myself known.

Udemy review by Sean D.
Especialista
Internet

"cheap and quality courses like no other."

What do you like best?

I think I will not be able to describe everything I like about Udemy, it is a great platform, very easy to navigate it, it is very friendly and you get any information in a timely and detailed way, the interface has a chat to interact with other users who are at the same level of learning as you, there you can exchange information, clarify doubts, and in short help you become both better student and better professional. Speaking of interface, the organization of the website also allows you to understand everything very clearly, almost intuitively.

The price of the courses is very accessible and you can find courses of whatever, the areas of training are very extensive, however the most prominent is everything related to technology.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you always have to connect from a computer, it would be very helpful if you could create an application where you could see classes from any place connected simply to the Tablet or cell phone. I would also like the classes to be more focused on complex issues and for a balance to be struck between complex and not-so-relevant issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to learn a lot of quality things, try Udemy

I arrived at Udemy's platform thanks to google, I was looking for a good AutoCAD course, no matter if it was presential or digital, I just wanted to learn as much as possible about AutoCAD, so I got the platform, in the first moment I didn't trust that an online course was what I needed, so I looked for a lot of information before starting, especially recommendations, I ventured to try and I really don't regret it, I learned a lot and from there I got used to do a lot of courses in Udemy and other platforms.