Udemy Reviews & Product Details

What is Udemy?

Udemy for Business helps companies stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing workplace by offering fresh, on-demand learning content through a powerful content marketplace. Our mission is to help employees do whatever comes next- whether that’s the next project to tackle, skill to learn or role to master. We do this by curating a collection of 2,500+ of Udemy’s top-rated courses taught by the world’s leading experts. Our content covers a variety of key business and technical topics ranging from development and IT to leadership, marketing, design and stress management. In addition to a curated content collection, organizations can also host and distribute their own proprietary content on Udemy. Leading organizations including PayPal, Lyft, Booking.com, Pinterest, Capgemini, and HSBC choose Udemy for Business to upskill their workforce and drive learning forward.

Udemy Profile Details

1-50 of 225 total Udemy reviews

Udemy Reviews

1-50 of 225 total Udemy reviews
Auxiliar jurídico

"The classes are usually in good quality and many languages"

What do you like best?

Udemy is a platform that provides courses on everything. Thanks to it we have access to all routes in one place. The service is useful in newly established companies, where employees need to train and improve their skills continually. This is a worthwhile investment. The platform gives us access to all available courses for each industry. So everyone will find something for themselves. The classes are usually in good quality and many languages. Applications for mobile devices are available, allowing you to train on the move, etc. The site is user-friendly because it is transparent.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of low-value odds on the platform, which are a waste of time. It's a good thing; there's an evaluation system in place. The disadvantage could be a high price, in my opinion. There is no live support available, so we often have to wait a few days for help. It can be a nuisance sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The site is preparing a personalized offer for larger companies, so I think it's worthwhile to test it. If you want you and your employees to grow all the time, you should invest in this software.

Thanks to this service, my employees and I can still train and improve our skills. It has saved me time to search for particular courses because everyone has access to what they need and can choose the materials they are interested in.

Diego Salazar

"Learn at your easy pace and practice with Udemy"

What do you like best?

Companies always need a trained and updated staff in their areas of performance thanks to Udemy this has been easy to get have a high quality material prepared by experts in these areas also has great benefits:

-Courses in English and Spanish

-Internal training for teachers and students

-All organized by categories

-Have free and paid material

-Multiplatform and multi-device

What do you dislike?

I would like the certificates to be certified by a certified institution

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Udemy is the ideal online learning platform if you are looking to learn efficiently and at your own pace it is multiplatform and multi-device

Thanks to Udemy we have been able to solve the problem of time since thanks to its online platform staff can access their classes at any time and place

It avoids me having to look for the support material for my classes since everything is included in the courses, and being able to count on the tutors to solve your doubts at any time is a great advantage

You can visualize the courses as many times as you want to reinforce your knowledge

Digital Marketing Expert

"Exclusive experience with studying new working methods"

What do you like best?

I really like Udemy significantly in all of the aspects, it's a superb studying program, with experienced instructors in all of the areas whereby they provide their programs, additionally the videos and support content have good quality. One thing I prefer probably the most will be the chat that gives you the system where one can talk with instructors and make clear issues as well as communicate with other pupils.

What do you dislike?

Udemy's program has only one important thing which I do not like, and that's the standard of academic difficulties, I think about that it is simple, the tests and procedures do not have good issues and therefore by the end of the courses is a concern, they should further improve in this part.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Udemy is on-line studying academy which will help users for personal studying at spare time. A lot of free courses are around for to find out and join. So begin studying something totally new by using it. Free to sign-up and make use of. Utilize it once you begin adoring it.

Udemy has become good assistance in life with all the programs which I took and I've been in a position to enhance a great deal which I didn't have. Not all things are explained to within the university or college however with the programs of udemy and I've been in a position to enhance the ability which I required to move forward within my work.

Sales Manager

"Udemy - Learn whenever you want"

What do you like best?

Udemy is one of the largest portals for online learning through courses. In the Udemy I liked the most is that there are available many courses from lecturers from all over the world so that we can find courses in many fields not only from IT. We will succeed thanks to the fact that it is available on the website, we can return to courses at any time on the device of our choice. Another advantage is the fact that often there are various promotions for paid courses so we can acquire valuable knowledge for half valuable.

What do you dislike?

I didn't notice any disadvantages when using Udemy on the platform itself, but I didn't like the fact that some courses don't meet my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Udemy for those who want to develop and learn new skills in their free time.

Udemy allows us to access a large amount of knowledge from the selected by us device so that we can continuously develop and thus Udemy can help us to get a new job.

Senior System Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"unique experience in learning new working techniques "

What do you like best?

I like Udemy very much in all aspects, it is an excellent learning platform, with highly trained teachers in each of the areas where they offer their courses, in addition the videos and support material are of excellent quality. One of the things I like the most is the chat that provides you the platform where you can talk to teachers and clarify doubts and also interact with other students. The prices when you compare them with other platforms are quite accessible. On the other hand the interface is very easy to use and you can get courses in almost any area you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

Udemy's platform only has one thing that I don't like, and that is the level of academic difficulty, I consider it to be very basic, the tests and practices don't have great difficulty and that at the end of the training is a problem, to improve in that aspect I had to look for tests and practices of greater difficulty on the internet, it's not something that can't be solved. I think you should take this aspect into account when enrolling in a course. Honestly, with the exception of this detail, everything else inside Udemy is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the maximum in educational experience

Honestly when I finished my studies in high school I did not want to continue studying, I felt that the university did not have a purpose, so researching on the web I found Udemy, I had very good comments from your students and taught the courses I needed to become a web programmer, I was progressively doing all the courses I needed, I learned in a self-taught way and I feel that the people I met through the chat helped me a lot, as well as the teachers, now I understand that I need to do my university studies, but I have an excellent training thanks to Udemy.

(10,001+ employees)

"udemy is a phenomenal academy of study. "

What do you like best?

I love this online education platform for its versatility that has a separate interface that is very simple and easy to understand, udemy stands out much in its content when one explores in search of a course we can find outstanding courses as popular teachers in the community, we can also observe that there are popular topics in the platform where we can choose the courses of our preference according to the star ratings that has ,In a particular way we as a student of the courses that udemy teaches is easy to find a good course because the interface gives you the facility to select and ensure a good course without going to commit an erroneous step in choosing a course that then wants you to return the money, udemy gives all the advantages so we can explore well that we need, udemy has the courses well organized even the subject you choose to study can see the filter can see the levels and where you can locate, udemy for me is one of the most advanced academy in today's digital world because many companies trust it.

What do you dislike?

Actually so far I have nothing to say about udemy all the courses I have done I am satisfied if later I find something negative I will let you know, but so far I am doing well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

for my udemy has been a valuable complement to progress and advance in my career.

Udemy has been a great help in life with the courses that I have taken and I have been able to improve a lot that I lacked. Not everything is told to you in the university but with the courses of udemy and I have been able to complement the knowledge that I needed to advance in my work.

Software Engineer

"Udemy # learn # train#earn"

What do you like best?

i love everything about udemy. Being a slow learner at university time, faces a lot of problem in coding and algorithms. When initially i joined company, it was really difficult for me to handle projects. I use to take help and ask other fellows. In this way i start beliving that IT sector is not fit for me. As i am from computer science engineering background bt i really scared of coding. So with udemy i start learning and now i work soo good even boss praise my work daily. Udemy change my life.

What do you dislike?

Now the stage come, when i learn a lot of things andnew programming languages from udemy. not my skill level goes up to expert now. At this level i start feeling the content is good to learn but not up to the mark for industry standard. They just need to improve course content and difficulty level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Udemy is online learning academy which helps the users for self learning at free time. Many free and courses are available to learn and join. So start learning new things with it. Free to register and use. Use it once you start loving it.

Udemy just change my life, i bring skills in me and udemy helps me in becoming a good coder. The design of courses are soo good for a beginner to learn the various courses as per interest. According to me the biggest benefit it got is it helps the employees to learn new technologies easily at their own end wnd keep them updated with latest industry standards.

Digital Media Producer

"I can get the knowledge I'm looking for with tight and engaging courses"

What do you like best?

Rather than do random Google searches to find videos, articles and other resources to learn about things like coding, video editing and other media creation activities, I can just go to one place and find courses that hit all the major points in a smooth way. I like the amount of information that we receive with many of the courses. I can access everything quickly through video clips, text instructions and static visual material.

What do you dislike?

Sorting through the many courses with similar subjects to determine the best value and fit can be cumbersome. They have ratings systems and reviews that allow us to better gauge how the courses will be, but that doesn't always help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really Udemy should be looked at for obtaining quality online courses that often have reasonable prices. Many of the instructors really know what they're talking about and there is usually a community of users that can help in many ways during your course experience.

I can typically pay a reasonable price to get access to online course information that covers many topics that I deal with at work. I feel like I've been able to acquire skills that give me a solid understanding of technical processes that aren't my main focus. Whenever I need someone to script code or edit a video, I'll at least have an understanding of the core principles involved and can better contribute to those projects.

Quality Assurance Specialist

"Udemy##Learning is never soo easy"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best education platform used for learning. The changing phase of technology is too rapid, that it is difficult for everyone to find out time from their busy jobs to learn new things in evening after office. But udemy provides learning anytime anywhere, the instructors are quite good for many courses. The quality of courses is good and updated content. The major thing is we can complete course with no time duration and also got a certificate on completion. The data can be accessed through lifetime without any hassles.

What do you dislike?

Udemy also provide option to become instructor, without knowing the content quality, it approve the course on online and user may be not satisfied with content and quality. Yes he/she can rate the course low, but what is the point of doing so, when you already paid the full course amount and it is non refundable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Udemy courses are low priced but content quality is average, not bad for learning. Yes the tasks and the projects they ask to do during course are average level, still the learning is good. Some courses offers certifications also. Must try good to learn and grow.

Udemy solves many problem :

Learning new technologies. I work in IT company with major domain of work is INTERNET, I deals in webspace web designing. It is easy for me to be update my knowledge and content with udemy. Moreover the price of courses are very nominal.

Recruitment manager

"Udemy - Review"

What do you like best?

Udemy is a popular e-learning platform that provides learning materials from a variety of disciplines, such as video. Once purchased, the courses stay with us forever. If the author updates the materials, we are notified of the changes and receive them free of charge. Often the authors also provide us with exercises in the form of pdf files or in the ad section throw a link to the GitHub with the proposed solutions. Also, we can ask questions directly to the creator through a special tab. If you are an expert in your field, you can even create your own course and earn money through Udemy.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, we do not have a guarantee that we will like the learning style of an expert so we will not get the right knowledge from the course, and we will waste valuable time. Another problem is that instructors do not need to be qualified or experts to create a course.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to develop constantly, you want to learn new skills, you should consider trying Udemy. You decide when and where you want to learn, you are not dependent on anyone. Many courses are entirely free of charge.

Thanks to the courses, I can constantly develop, which is very important in the search for a job. Skills and broad knowledge are very important, thanks to Udemy the company can invest in courses for employees, which can bring many benefits to the company.

Senior Java Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy is in the right direction in online studies. "

What do you like best?

I like the quality of the teachers that Udemy has, they are experts in the subjects they teach, and they have a superior ethics and didactics, they really reach the students, they know how to explain very well. I like Udemy because besides being great I can learn at my own pace in my free time, I can play the video again to learn even the smallest details. I like that the platform has a lot of diversity, first of all it has different courses in almost any subject you can imagine, and also has a diversity of teachers who teach the same course, you can also find the courses in different languages, and language is never a problem because if you want to take a course that is not in your language there is no problem because its subtitles are excellent and easy to understand. The classes are fun, that facilitates the learning process and makes you learn faster.

I like Udemy their costs, they are really low when you get a coupon. I like that with Udemy I don't waste my free time but what I do is learn. I like the study materials provided by the platform, Udemy is really great.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Udemy is that you often get free courses that have previously been paid for, and it's very annoying to see totally free when you've already paid for that course. I also don't like that you have to keep an eye on the courses because there are some who have teachers who aren't very good at their subject and the courses are deficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

with udemy I have been able to have good reputation and work techniques to apply in the companies where I work day by day.

Udemy's certificates have helped me get a better job, because it is an academy with a great reputation.

Putty, the best and fastest virtual terminal to make remote connections to network devices.

"Udemy, the best virtual course academy that can exist, courses for beginners and advanced users"

What do you like best?

udemy is the best platform that exists to carry out courses online in any professional area of ​​interest, has an excellent course taught by professors fully trained in different areas and knowledgeable about the topics to dictate, the platform is quite easy to use , the way to interact with teachers and instructors I like it a lot since it is constant and always remains active, the courses are very helpful to learn what a person can propose, I like the variety, it is quite broad and it counts With materials in different languages ​​that could be useful for people who speak a language other than English, I like to expand my professional knowledge and it will be my preferred platform to take courses online.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any kind of disagreement with udemy, it really is the largest virtual course platform (in my opinion) that can exist with varieties of courses in different areas, it is easy to use, and easy to access, from anywhere in the world with access to internet you can see the videos of the different courses that are acquired, it is easy to navigate through the virtual room, you can leave comments, etc. infinities of good things and nothing negative so far about udemy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

my recommendations are that they make courses that are necessary for their personal and professional growth, always finish one and start the next, take advantage of the offers, there are free courses and payments, they are not very expensive, it is worth paying for them, it has incredible varieties and with instructors who are excellent, they will not regret it and will appreciate the knowledge they have acquired thanks to them, totally recommended.

udemy use to perform different courses of personal or professional interests, with which I help my development to be a better professional and have extensive knowledge in materios and areas that I want to dedicate, I have courses in technology, languages, etc, all to be a better professional and an excellent student, I really like to study and nothing better than with this virtual academy that offers the best courses with excellent teachers.

Senior Java Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy professional self-teaching platform. "

What do you like best?

Although Udemy for me represents an irreplaceable platform for self-taught learning I must admit that it has a flaw and that is that not all courses are good, sometimes you get courses with teachers who do not have a constant pace in the classes, stop in superfluous topics and deviate from the topics of the program, and in matters of real importance, because they pass very quickly, you have to be aware of these types of courses, you must see the reputation of the instructor and see the comments of students before enrolling in any, because to enroll a course with one of these instructors, you only end up losing your money.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this platform is one of the best in its category in the digital world.

I discovered Udemy by pure chance, I was looking for a way to learn programming language, then in google I found Udemy, I saw that his reputation was very good, so I decided to enroll in one of your free courses, there I realized that it was an excellent platform, so I could certify myself as a web programmer practically on my own and that helped me Udemy, this platform was of great help to be the professional I am today.

(10,001+ employees)

"udemy, is dynamic, intuitive and professional quality courses. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can learn quickly and easily, Udemy's platform is very dynamic, and it is almost intuitive when it comes to using it. The quality of most of the courses is very good.

What do you dislike?

Udemy is a great platform, but sometimes it has courses with very high prices, so if you don't get a coupon, the prices may seem exaggerated. On the other hand there is the detail that many times there are free courses on the platform and it is not the fact that they are free, but they have already been paid and it is very annoying that after you paid for a course, then you see it for free.

It also bothers me about the platform that there are certain courses that do not have the required quality and is that there are instructors who do not seem to know the subject, of course, I must shorten that are not all courses, but there are courses where teachers deviate from the curriculum, and do not explain the important issues in depth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

with udemy I have been able to advance a lot in the working environment since it has very good courses with excellent teachers.

Udemy has helped me a lot, especially to create a network of contacts where I can get professionals in my area and make any queries, thanks to Udemy, because thanks to the chat platform, I was creating friends every time I took a course and so I could grow as a great professional. It has also helped me to learn things I had no idea about, such as design, which has helped me enormously to complement my career. The platform in turn has helped me to do better in my university career, because when I go wrong in a subject I immediately look for a course to complement my education.

(10,001+ employees)

"udemy as a self-taught academy is the best. "

What do you like best?

I like the quality of education that Udemy provides and it is that Udemy has very professional instructors, where the classes are dynamic and especially didactic, really all the content is very easy to understand. I like the quality of the videos, they have a high resolution and excellent sound quality, so it is not a limiting factor to understand the classes. I like that I can chat with the instructors through the chat available on the platform and also communicate with my classmates, as well as a face-to-face course.

Another of the best things about Udemy that I love are its excellent reputation, almost everyone knows the reputation of the academy and when you have a certificate of it in your resume, it helps to grow a lot at the professional level.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Udemy is that sometimes you get very low quality courses, with teachers who have no experience in the course they give, besides you ask them questions through chat and they don't answer them, they stop at topics with interest and the really interesting topics don't deal with them in depth. Of course, there are very few courses with this type of quality, but they do exist, I think that the classes should be monitored and these poor quality courses should be taken offline because they give the platform an erroneous reputation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like this online education academy because of the quality and cheap courses.

Udemy has helped me to grow as a professional, and thanks to Udemy I have been able to improve my skills as a web programmer, I have also managed to establish a network of contacts that have the same working interests as me, which is very useful.

(10,001+ employees)

"udemy in comparison with another virtual academy is economic "

What do you like best?

I like the dynamics of Udemy's classes because you can put into practice everything you learn. Your classes are totally dynamic, the videos on the site have a high resolution, I like it because I can clarify all the doubts I have through chat, and the best thing is that not only can I communicate with the instructor of the course, but I can also communicate with people who besides me are doing the course. Udemy's costs, in comparison to other virtual learning platforms, are economic.

What do you dislike?

Although Udemy is the best platform that exists for online education, as everything in life has its good things and its bad things, and one of those bad things about the platform is that you certainly find excellent quality courses, but not everything is rosy, you also find courses with a very low quality, and teachers who are evident their deficiencies, have a slow and boring pace, also stop at unimportant topics and even deviate from the program and topics of great relevance, because they hardly mention them. It is for this reason that we have to be truly attentive with this type of courses. As a very personal recommendation, it is necessary to see what is the punctuation that has the course and especially to revise very well the commentary of its participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider you my personal instructor.

Udemy is practically my personal teacher, and that is that in any subject that goes wrong with me, the first thing I do is look for courses related to the subject in Udemy and I start to do them, Udemy has been my great support in the university, and has helped me a lot to get better grades.

Embedded System Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"udemy as an online learning center in the digital world is to have a quality education. "

What do you like best?

In my opinion Udemy is one of the best online platforms to have a quality education, we must also remember that it is the best platform if you want to learn in a didactic and simple way. I like the quality of the videos on the platform and its audio is of high quality. I like that it is the virtual academy with the best prices. Udemy's interface is very simple to use, it also has a dynamic and compact design. At the same time I love that the catalogue of courses is extensive, so you can learn anything online, and there is also a diversity of languages.

What do you dislike?

There's absolutely nothing I don't like about Udemy, it's an excellent platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

with udemy I was able to make very good online course I recommend it.

Udemy has helped me a lot and in many areas of my life. A while ago a friend saw that I had problems with a subject at the university, so Udemy recommended me, because the platform gave the same subject, and then I decided to enroll in the course as a practice, what surprised me more is that I understood much more Udemy instructor than my professor at the university, from there I began to have it as a regular support for my classes, because I passed the subject with an excellent qualification. Then, I wanted to become a web programmer, and I did it from courses in Udemy, as the course progressed I became friends with other members of the course, I realized that it was very feasible to make a blog, so I also did a creative writing course, now my quality of life has improved enormously because I have better income because I have grown as a professional.

(10,001+ employees)

"Udemy has a great variety of courses of your preference, whatever you are looking for. "

What do you like best?

I like Udemy that unlike other platforms, courses have an affordable cost (as long as you can get a coupon) and I must say that this is not a factor that intervenes in their quality, in fact that's what makes Udemy so good, that it has an excellent quality in its courses and you can take it for a very low price. I also like that the catalogue of courses you offer is very diverse, you literally find hundreds of courses available for almost anything you want to learn, there are diversity of languages and subjects, that's the best.

I like Udemy because I can have an autodidact learning, in an easy and safe way, this platform facilitates the learning to people from almost all over the world. I also like that if there is a course in another language and you really want to take it, then you can do it, since its subtitles are of high quality. I like that the classes are didactic and quite understandable, in addition the chat that the platform has is a great tool, because not only can you communicate with the instructor to clarify any doubt, but you can also communicate with your classmates without any problems.

What do you dislike?

Udemy is a great platform and it has really been a great support in my learning, however, I have found in the platform certain courses where it is difficult for me to follow the rhythm of the teachers, and these do not have a constant dynamic, sometimes they go very fast in relevant topics, and then they go slow in superfluous topics ... and in the worst of cases I have found teachers who do not comply with the established program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like this teaching platform because of the excellent software courses it offers from the simplest to the most advanced.

Udemy helps me because it's like having a private teacher within reach of my computer.

Lead Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Wanna Achieve your Dreams? Come to Udemy!!"

What do you like best?

The Best Educational Application in the World to provide you courses for almost every subject and topic you want I have seen so far. At a very low price you can just buy the course and let your dream come true to gain knowledge for what you need. Reading the Reviews and Ratings for the courses you can even opt for the best you want.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike because it's up to the student as there are numerous of courses available for a single subject and you can choose as per your convenience by watching the number of reviews and ratings given by the users already subscribed with the course.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't beat Udemy consideration with other educational platforms as it is one of the most popular and best platform to teach almost every subject you are facing issues with in best price in market. The day i have started using Udemy i never felt to switch for another learning platform as i never felt i am failing to learn something or the price of the courses are higher than compared to the same courses available on other learning platforms.

Everything you want whatever challenges you are facing in life or for career you can achieve those goals via searching the desired topic from the application and boom you are now on your way. Achieved certification of completion from the courses i opted from udemy and the official one from the desired educational institutions.

The Best Ally to consent to our Network.

"Excellent alternative to acquire authentic and guaranteed knowledge"

What do you like best?

I have loved Udemy because it is ideal for users who have very important material to share and do not need the creation of a platform to mount their courses, they simply use the well known Udemy page that is in charge of its publication and maintenance. A fabulous mega detail of Udemy is that the users who upload their material to this platform, are obliged that most of their course is explained through audios and videos that are evaluated in advance by this system to know whether to approve or not to approve them, this gives a lot of confidence since with tranquility authentic knowledge is acquired, also I must note that in relation to its interface is a super simple platform with courses in English and some with translation into Spanish. Finally highly recommended both for users who enter to acquire knowledge as well as for users who publish their material and are benefited by being highly recognized, favoring them in the sale of their courses.

What do you dislike?

I have not really identified a dislike that affects my personal qualification to Udemy, the only thing is that what seems an advantage can be converted in a certain way to a disadvantage, and that is that Udemy has a high demand for the approval of the courses that are going to be shared. especially in their videos and audios, this guarantees excellent material but also limits many users with knowledge and incredible materials that do not have a professional recording room. On the other hand I comment that I have been observing that students who enter in search of courses in Spanish should choose to use tools for the translation of courses in English and this is because the most important and searched courses are only in English. Finally, for users who share their paid course, Udemy controls the price limit that can be placed and does not give freedom for each user to value their own shared work. I also reiterate that these are elements that do not personally affect how great Udemy is for mastering English, entering as a student and not being involved in the sale of courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Udemy for Students, the platform eventually offers offers in paid courses, there is currently an offer that ends on April 22 in all the material that has some cost, anyway the prices of the courses are very reasonable and thanks to the excellent approval of Udemy you have the confidence and guarantee that the paid courses will be extraordinary with authentic material, excellent to take the courses offline from the mobile device by having your application available for download in the store.

It is an excellent platform to acquire and share knowledge, I am currently taking a course of fundamental knowledge of a network with the aim of polishing concepts. This is a requirement that Telcorp Service is requesting, the course is exactly called Cisco CCNA Network Fundamentals Chapter 1 totally Free, it is a real course at a slow speed, but it is good to understand more clearly and for those who do not have prior knowledge on this subject, so I have no complaints about the speed of the course. The material is very well structured and allows easy access to details. The explanations are great and the tone of voice is very nice. Personally I like to visualize my course from the Android application or from the browser using my tablet and everything is excellent.

Data Analyst

"An excellent source for career development courses"

What do you like best?

Using the Udemy website is quite simple. It has an organized layout with the course material and background information clearly on display. I can browse course material and know with good detail what is covered and if it will adequately suit my needs. I like that I can see reviews and the number of reviews to get an idea of how good courses are likely to be. Being able to access my course content whenever I want is also a big plus about Udemy courses.

What do you dislike?

Having to sort through many courses, some of which don't suit my needs or are just bad, can be annoying and time consuming. Compared to taking a course at an actual live school, there is much less interactive capabilities with the Udemy courses. Another negative thing would be that the courses I've taken aren't considered certified for most career portfolio purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Though online courses probably won't give you official credits, you'll likely find courses at Udemy that are very substantive and can improve skills that can lead to career advancement.

When I want to take some time to improve my work skills and gain knowledge that can advance my career, Udemy is a fantastic source for courses I can access at my own convenience. The teachers I've had have been great and I've really benefited from their teachings by increasing my knowledge in an enjoyable way. Having fun and being relaxed has been helpful for letting me absorb course work better.

(10,001+ employees)

"Udemy as a platform for study is excellent "

What do you like best?

One of the things I love about the teaching platform from the point of view that I see it is as udemy make see how within a wide variety of topics and courses you have on the platform makes anyone can access with a computer or laptop to learn online with Internet connection of course, and prepare from anywhere where it is more comfortable the student makes a personal way to see udemy as an online university, what I like more is the wide variety of courses that some can learn in technology level all courses are updated which is the most important thing for the student in this case to acquire new skills at work for me udemy prices are economic is worth paying whatever it is, because learning is the most important thing there is to not fall into ignorance then as a teacher told me one day that ignorance is the mother of error.

What do you dislike?

Well actually I had my mishap when I started with udemy because some of the courses I take one leave it in my device because at the beginning of the course I take enough time to learn and follow the teacher I think this can be normal when you start studying online when you do it for the first time, well this happened to me in reality then I got used to and took the pace of online courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this platform I have been able to improve many aspects of my personal and work life.

If you have treated me marvelously because with this study platform I have been able to learn a lot of technology courses which is what my professional career is based on and I have been able to develop new techniques and skills that I didn't have, in life any human being never stops learning.

(10,001+ employees)

"udemy platform of preference in professional education "

What do you like best?

I like this virtual learning platform because I can learn from my personal point of view the courses individually or at my own pace and the way I want and the place where it is is one of the advantages that udemy gives me apart from the best teachers in their area, what i love about this education site is that the courses i have taken up to now are of professional quality i can't really complain i can even take the teacher depending on the courses since there is a variety of the same logical courses that are all good in what i can't complain about the video are of quite resolution and visual quality, we have a community in relation to teachers and students who are truly there to support any questions we have, the variety of courses that has udemy is immensely large for the benefit of all to train us professionally and personally to all who study in this virtual academy.

What do you dislike?

Not everything is perfect in life there is always something negative and I can say in a personal way that I have passed is that I can not follow any course online because I really do not understand the teacher who teaches the class nose if it will be for the audio or equipment used by the teacher to record this should be taken into account much, I think that's all I can say for the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product:

with this platform I have been able to perform better positions in the company where I am where I am applying my skills that I have obtained in udemy.

Personally I feel that you have been a great help to me after I graduated from college and began to work discovering some programming courses in udemy that have served me very usefully so that you have become one of the academy of my choice in education.

(10,001+ employees)

"with udemy if it's worth studying online "

What do you like best?

Udemy for me personally has been one of the favorite academy I love this teaching platform because it protects a lot their design in relation to the courses at the level of all always respecting the conformation of content or class to give, one of the things I love about udemy is that to register is free and so you avoid so many complications with other factors in case of maintenance or updates, udemy fascinates me by the great diversity of courses that one can find on the platform , courses of all kinds and for everyone who wants to study and prepare online to obtain skills for a better performance at work is why udemy is my favorite in education, the courses are generally not very expensive for the user who wants to study is quite flexible even there is online course that are free that we can take advantage of, the video courses really seems excellent because it has very good image resolution and quality are not hung for anything we can study in a quiet and easy way and with much enthusiasm, with udemy worth studying.

What do you dislike?

As a negative point that I think do not favor udemy is that this virtual teaching platform should be in all languages in case of courses that there are also we have to think of neighboring countries such as Latin America and among another certain is that we are the most privileged American in this case because it provides almost in most all courses in our official language which is English I think you should be thinking about opting for another measure to incorporate courses in another language for shielding more opportunity to another person who really need to study that possibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the great variety of courses in this virtual platform.

Udemy has been of great help to all of us in the company because with it we could not prepare more in the field of programming solfware without going to a physical academy as this even reduces the cost to the company.

(10,001+ employees)

"udemy virtual academy for everyone "

What do you like best?

Udemy is a great learning platform and before making a purchase of any courses we can verify the scores of teachers and classes and thus qualify as negative or positive that gives you an advantage of choosing the courses you're going to take from my point of view I love this platform or virtual academy because they offer a variety of courses such as paid or free where we can choose the courses but not convenient to have excellent teachers online where we can communicate with it to resolve any doubts you have in the course, I love this academy because it teaches a lot of technology course that helps you develop skills in the workplace and professional, of course this thanks to the large number of instructors that has udemy in its community people prepared to teach, I love this teaching platform because it has courses from basic to the most complex something really interesting and exceptional.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion as a negative aspect is the search engine of udemy because on the first page is sometimes difficult to find the courses that one needs clear this is understood to be by the wide variety of courses that exist on the platform. Another thing more than no favors to the udemy community at the faculty level is that there are courses like decoding courses these courses should be stricter for the student body as they should have more practice than theory is my point of view about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

with udemy I was able to learn many things at a technological level and develop skills and work technique that I didn't have.

If of course really udemy in a personal way has helped me a lot as I was looking to improve my technique and skills for work and found what they needed in udemy because it is a virtual academy that represents many at the professional level.

(10,001+ employees)

"udemy has a great variety of courses for everyone. "

What do you like best?

I love this platform because I think it is one of the best to learn in a very didactic and understandable udemy has a lot of very important courses and great determination and quality in the videos for better teaching at the professional level, I love this platform because with it we make life within the courses and we can meet many people on the Internet in any case have good friends if it is from the same locality or national even international udemy prepares good material for all students of the virtual academy, the material of udemy is very good the video are loaded without problem does not have failure the material is of very transparent quality it is worth investing in udemy in education to have a more solid preparation in this time of the world where the demand are greater.

What do you dislike?

In a personal way udemy has its advantages as everything in some courses that I have had to do there are teachers or instructors who go too fast and sometimes it is impossible to follow it I think udemy should visualize or monitor this inconvenience because it involves loss of money to the student in one way or another, it would be great that udemy pay attention to this disadvantage because this undermines the reputation of the virtual academy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

udemy is an online learning system and has many teachers trained at all academic levels.

Udemy has given me a lot and learned in this online system too much course that have improved my professional life in the workplace, where I boast with my new skills and new working technique that I have developed thanks to udemy, here I have found a variety of courses very satisfactory despite everything I am proud to know this knowledge platform without the slightest doubt I will never be disappointed virtual academy large in knowledge.