Pluralsight

Pluralsight provides online training courses for developers and IT professionals.

Work for Pluralsight?

Learning about Pluralsight?

Pluralsight Reviews

Ask Pluralsight a Question
Showing 516 Pluralsight reviews
Susithra C.

"PluralSight makes the cutting edge technologies to learn in a simple manner"

What do you like best?

Love the video courses, the hands-out materials shared helps to follow along the video course. Quizzies are fun. it also gives the link to the video referred in the questions for easy recap. Not to mention the Path. It helps me to save lots of time. I dont need to search for the contents and I follow the path.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I could think of. PluralSight is the best!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best training. Cheap compared to the variety of the courses offered by Pluralsight. Learning Path covers almost all major topics in the IT. Basic courses assume no prerequisite knowledge which helps us to learn any new technologies and switch our career to any new path of our interest.

Advanced courses concentrate on the common enterprise application problem. Also there is a discussion where we can ask doubts to the peers as well as to the faculties. The exercises given in the advanced course are not simple programs. They mimick the real world application so that we can be productive from Day 1 of the project start.

I was asked to architect an Enterprise UI application in AngularJS. I completed the AngularJS path which covers the basic, to advanced.. The path covers Services in depth, Directive In depth which helped me to architect the application following the best practices. I was also able to write the Unit Test cases with the code coverage 100%. My manager was happy and thank you Pluralsight!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pluralsight
Jonathan A.

"Excellent training"

What do you like best?

Breadth and depth of training. I love how in a few hours I can go from "boy, I wish I knew more about x" to "hey, I have a working basis with which I can start working with x". That's wonderful. I love how I can learn what I need to learn for my job, but then learn what I want to learn on the side as well. :) Awesome. Why won't this review let me continue without typing more characters? Seriously? I need to type _more_?!

What do you dislike?

Can't you re-work your app so that I can learn new tech while I'm sleeping? ;-)

I don't like how difficult it is to submit this review.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. Don't even wait, just do it.

What Technical Skills Development solution do you use?

Chris O.

"Pluralsight is great and it has helped me accomplish my goals. "

What do you like best?

I love that Pluralsight links up with Kaplan for training exams. It makes it so easy to be prepared for a certification test. I have earned 5 certifications by using Pluralsight. I also love the simple layout of the videos and how they are only a few minutes long. It helps studying new things be broken up and easier to take in.

What do you dislike?

When you are using it every day and don't refresh the page it sometimes logs you out. Other times it has trouble playing the videos. It issues a "try again" button, it goes a way and reloads the video when you click on it though. Sometimes finding new learning paths is difficult. It is annoying at times to have to wade through several different authors all teaching the same topic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! I have only been learning IT stuff because that is what my field of work is in. However there is a of of stuff you can learn from Pluralsight! It seems like the list keeps on growing! Also the videos are in easy to manage chunks and sections that make learning so easy.

I have been able to learn multiple new skills and earn CompTIA certifications through Pluralsights learning platfrom. I have earend a CCNA certification, as well as Network+, Security+ and A+.

CompTIA is helping me achieve my goals by making it easy to learn new things.

Jullyane H.

"Getting new skills"

What do you like best?

Instructors really know what they are teaching us. I really enjoyed my CSS, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe DC and intro to web development classes. I’m planning on taking an Adobe XD course. I also wish there were more UI/UX classes on it. Pluralsight is the bomb! I totally tell my friends who want to learn a new skill to go to pluralsight. What about having more User Experience, Information Visualization, E-commerce, human-computer interaction, usability, design patterns, testing, gamification, accessibility, user research, mobile design, UX management classes, Virtual reality, intuitive products, visual perception, information architecture and prototyping classes? That would be great! UX is a very important part of development and we should be able to find more resources out there. I'm sorry, but I don't know what to say anymore. Run it up the flag pole strategic fit goalposts so please advise soonest best practices, but we are running out of runway run it up the flagpole. Anti-pattern. Baseline the procedure and samepage your department parallel path, for Bob called an all-hands this afternoon, and quick win. In an ideal world. Good optics one-sheet, but move the needle, nor going forward closer to the metal take five, punch the tree, and come back in here with a clear head we need to build it so that it scales.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike it about it. I wish I didn’t have to request permission to use it every week and I wish you guys offered more UI/UX classes. More design thinking too and maybe some lean ux as well

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

I'm developing new skills on a new role and I'm being able to apply them to it. Very happy about it

John L.

"Pluralsight is the best learning platform to support the broad skill sets across the IT team."

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Pluralsight is the ability to pick a 'path' of learning towards a topic. For example, I was able to pick the topic of Active Directory Administration and it allowed me to select my level of current knowledge and suggested a set of learning classes to guide me towards my goal. This is a great value and different from the typical 'Pick your class/course' places.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if I've identified many dislikes or downsides yet. It seems that they have really tried to make the layout and presentation of the site, easy to navigate and better yet, easier to learn!

The only improvement I can suggest currently would be the social collaboration features. It seems a bit confusing on knowing when a team member has posted something or when they may see your posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pluralsight is a great platform and very much worth the cost. For the amount of education topics you get access to, I doubt you'll find a more valuable product or less-expensive alternative, for full team education.

Pluralsight as allowed me an easy path to fill in knowledge gaps for tools/products in my workplace. While I may have a deep knowledge towards one set of tools, there are times when something unexpected happens and I need to understand another. The site made it easy to bring me 'up to speed' on those skills that I don't utilize regularly!

Rory O.

"Pluralsight Review - From a software Devs point of view"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Pluralsight for me is the linear courses. The video series being split into chapters makes it easy to leave a marker of where tou are up to. I also really like the fact there are attached files and exersises that I can look back on to consolidate and revise. This had really helped me when it came to begining preperation for my java examination, I was signed up to take the Java Oracle "Java SE 8 Programmer I Exam" and had not had much experience in the language. I took to plaurasight where I had previously looked at some python tutorials, I started witht the "Java fundementals: object orientated design" and then moved onto "Java fundementals: The core platform". By the time I had completed the java fundementals series I had a very strong understanding of the language and was comfortable writing code in java as oppose to starting off in python. I am set to take my exam in the next month and I am fairly confedent going into it thanks to Plauralsight.

What do you dislike?

One thing I don't like about plaurasight is the search system. Sometimes it is hard to find spefically what you are looking for, but once you found it, its all good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that you should go for it! It has helped me massively over the last year an I consider it invaluble!

I am learning some programming languages from plauralsight. Initially I started on python, but thanks to the easy to follow courses I have also learnt Java, JavaScript and web development.

Mitchell P.

"A Review of Courses and Their Instructors"

What do you like best?

For the best of the courses out here in Pluralsight, I love to see when the instructors give their all, From sound design to video design; it exhumes clarity and professionalism. The website also has a lovely UI and it's simple to find your desired path unlike some competitor websites.

I love the dark background, which makes it easy on my eyes at night; but the ability to take courses with me offline.

What do you dislike?

They were actually some courses that need to be vetted because:

1. The courses were old and not updated.

2. The instructors were going too fast; and/or

3. They were using shortcuts instead of going the full route (so that a new Student would understand fully).

I encountered a few of these course and when I tried to follow along on my personal computer; I was lost. I dashed to the "Discussion" tab and found out a lot of other users were complaining about the same thing.

An instructor need to take it slowly and use updated materials.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Filter through the courses and find the one with the most recent upload date.

I came to Pluralsight to increase my technical skills and I must say I have benefited immensely. I am amazed by the deep learning contents available on Pluralsight. And the hand-on practical knowledge to be gained thereof. While still learning, I am very very confident to say that I have already been implementing what I learnt so far in real life scenarios. This goes to prove that Pluralsight doesn't just offer theoretical courses but practical ones.

Ajay B.

"PluralSight - Best Online Tutor "

What do you like best?

PluralSight has almost every major technology covered via different courses that help us upskill our knowledge and also put that learning into practical use at work. Offline viewing of courses helps a lot. You can also download the course on mobile and watch it while travelling. Interface is very user friendly and one that keeps you hooked. We get to know various industry experts and get to learn from them remotely. Experts also share their personal blog and site details, which is further helpful to explore and learn. We get to connect via twitter as well. It has helped clear our queries in no time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I would just like to mention that I was recently looking for a course on Ansible within PluralSight and it seems they still don't have one. They need to analyze and put whatever isn't there. Also, there are other AWS product offering and services which they can try to cover and put it online for learning and development such as ECS, EKS, Fargate, SMS, DMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best in the Market !!

As a AWS DevOps professional, different case studies on PluralSight has helped me improve and learn a lot since past few months. It has helped me a lot in learning and developing on various DevOps tools like Terraform, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet. I started learning Python from PluralSight and it has really helped me grow from beginner level to intermediate level.

Vignesh N.

"Unique learning platform tailored specifically for the IT industry"

What do you like best?

The best thing about pluralsight is that you don't need to buy individual courses, the entire library is available with the subscription.

The courses are also regularly updated and new courses on trending topics are added constantly.

The courses range from beginner, intermediate to advanced levels, offering something to everyone.

The skills assessment lets you know where you stand and from which stage you need to start learning, along with specific focus areas.

You have the option to add your own areas of interest, based on which courses are suggested.

The skills assessment is adaptive, where in if you answer a question correctly the next one that you are given is that of a higher level, whereas if you fail to answer a question correctly, you get a simpler question.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback would be that there is no way to share or demonstrate the knowledge acquired via certificates , connecting with LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a learning solution that focuses specifically on the IT industry, this is the one to go with. One of the better platform when it comes to offering something to intermediate and advanced users as opposed to only beginners.

Currently using Pluralsight to learn Database, DevOps along with IoT.

The courses, especially on IoT are a class apart here.

The benefits are that the learning paths and assessments lets you know where you stand and what you need to learn next.

Marc H.

"Great resource for personal development and has helped me progress in my career"

What do you like best?

Great resource for personal development and has helped me progress in my career.

Using this site has given me key knowledge to increase my knowledge in both my previous role and when applying for other IT roles within the NHS. I would suggest this for anyone looking to advance within IT and is a great asset if used properly.

What do you dislike?

some of the lecturers can talk quite slow for what i am used to in Scotland. i would advise using the speed up on the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy controls to use with videos for speeding up slowing down, start and pause.

The tracking is great and if there is any cross over for different channels/courses, these are identified.

When working on the IT Service Desk the CompTIA courses were amazing. They give a great knowledge of first line troubleshooting and how to resolve a lot of issues quickly and easily.

Abigail W.

"Great for learning all tech skills"

What do you like best?

I love this company. They make it incredibly easy for me to stay up to date on all of the skills I need to run my business. I love that I am able to assess my skills and then learn what I need to focus on in my learning. I also love how I can watch trainings on my TV, phone, or computer. It really makes it easy to learn on the go. The instructors are well educated, and the paths are organized in a way that makes it easy to learn any skill whether you are a beginner or an advanced user.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish Pluralsight offered more of is audio production paths. Podcasting is a growing industry and their podcasting path is a little dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely do it! If you're interested in growing your skillset in any tech industry you need this program!

Pluralsight is helping me stay up to date on all of the skills I need to know as a graphic designer. If I am having trouble with a certain aspect of my business or the software I use, I head over to Pluralsight to brush up on my skills. They make is so easy to access the courses I need.

Kevin H.

"Meh"

What do you like best?

The video courses were OK at best. realistically more towards mediocre. My employee was studying for some Microsoft certs and others and he found the youtube videos regarding the same areas better towards the exams as well and real life usage. I liked the fact I could download the videos to my phone to watch later.

What do you dislike?

If you downloaded the video to watch later and started a 45 minute video and paused it part way through and had to come back to it later the video started at the beginning. Dont bother buying their services way easier, more informative to just use youtube or some other service. Customer service is terrible and not helpful. I will never purchase their product again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run away,

we were able to get a few additional certificates. not overly useful information for real life application that 10 minutes of actually using the software would have made obvious

Eugene N.

"Applicable Training"

What do you like best?

The ability to interact with course content on own schedule including starting, pausing, resuming. Content is structured in a methodical way that allows trainees to easily skip sections they are familiar with.

What do you dislike?

Although infrequent, however, some of the course narrators are unable to engage or lose viewers attention. Example of the former would be a constant and a very monotonous tone of the narrator. An example of the latter would be heavy re-use of colloquial phrases e.g. "Things of that nature" that add no value to the course and are a waste of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Pluralsight as a training platform for organizations because of the on-demand content viewing & interactive quizzes accompanying courses.

Through learning with Pluralsight I learned a number of items that now enable me to both improve the current code base & to leverage new tools and strategies.

Ted C.

"A pricey option, but lots of resources and features in one place"

What do you like best?

The amount of courses available and scalability. Our people are on a variety of projects and always using new technologies, so it's nice to have a big library of courses in one place. The search is very inclusive, so you can be pretty vague and find something relevant fairly easily.

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to know what the best video is for the topic I'm researching. It'd be nice to have certified videos, since right now you just have to go off of the most watched or what the rating was. Could be nice to have certified videos for certain topics. Is also very expensive to have licenses for people when they only use it for a few days out of the year. Would be nice if we could pay by consumption.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure they have all the content you need. People will use it like anything else available to them, so there's no point in paying for something if your employees can get it for free elsewhere. Our employees use it as an option, but not more than anything else they have access to.

Providing mini courses for employees when they are between projects or need to ramp up on a new technology. Our employees are going to this as a learning resource, like youtube videos or training webinars. It's nice to have one place with a lot of different topics. We mainly use it for one off videos and not as much for paths or courses.

Sarath K.

"Worth to spend Money and Time"

What do you like best?

1. Quality of the content is very good compared to other e-learning websites

2. Availability of courses are very high in-terms of multiple domain and skills

3. Authors are very interactive even with the pre recorded course contents.

What do you dislike?

1. Higher subscription amount though it is very useful some might not be able achieve to get the license

2. If we can have multiple currency acceptable for the payment it would be useful for other country students and professionals as well.

3. It has lot of things in the same place. Some times that is also little confusing when comes to students. But the professionals will understand in most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to give some discount for the students who needs limited access to the content

1. We have faced lot of issues with the Accessibility issues in our current product. After I took the accessibility course from the Pluralsight I could fix most of the issues in the short period of time..

2. It has the advanced version of courses for almost all the technical skills available. I am improving my skills with the advanced courses in the Pluralsight and applying those in our project and we are getting the better result as well

3. When I show this to my friends and explained the pros and cons of the system they never mind about the cons after seeing the course content and they agree to get the license for themselves.

Abhin P.

"Best place to hone the Technical Skill for all level subscriber"

What do you like best?

The huge bunch of the course that provide the clear and efficient tutorials for all the categories subscriber. This site is not only ment for the developer but it also helpful for those enthusiastic learner who want to learn about the Human resources, Devops, Management. Pluralsight is highly recommend for the beginner to kick start with the learning and understand the basic building blocks of the course that has been opt by the candidate. The learning path is just an amazing concept which is been introduced by the Pluralsight by which user will not loose the focus on the learning. This site fill the gap between the learning and understanding.

What do you dislike?

I personally found some of the courses that is too lengthy and some of the contents are repeatedly explained, which is not required to be very time consuming.

And in the some of the programming video tutorial some of the code snippets are copy pasted from nowhere. this creates a lot of confusion while following the course because learner will never know the existence of the code and the purpose of the code snippet that has been pasted. Because most of the code's will have some dependency which may vary from version to version. And finally my personal opinion is Pluralsight courses are bit expensive comparatively some other course providers which is available in the market.

Pluralsight showed me the best practice to learn, understand and to build the complex application very effectively. And many concept which i understood wrongly and i corrected those mistake after following the course.

Anil B.

"Angular in pluralsight"

What do you like best?

Angular course by john papa, debhroh and bunker.

Spring boot and spring cloud was awesome. and recently listened pluralsight live and its awesome to hear from best people. the angular course from pluralsight make my carrier.

Just started with docker and the path on specific technology is awesome.

Need to cover more spring framework and it would have helped me much in my work i'am using .

I'm recommending this to all action learners in my company rather than any training capgemini is providing. Course content and teaching precedence and procedure is too good. at last thanks for this providing company subscription it help a lot and its too affordable than any other online training i ever checked or seen . Thank you so much

What do you dislike?

Less course on java related framework like hibernate, spring boot, spring cloud.

Please provide more course on spring framework.

Need more projects

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes, Its awesome. I've refereed this to too many friends and they too loved it a lot and learnt more from this. It would be nice if we can manage many different profiles so we can share it.

Angular i learnt whole from pluralsight. it though in every area.

and i found good content and it all i work is from pluralsight course.

trending technologies and specific path on technologies are awesome and it helps in covering each and every path.

I've already recommended it to many of my friends and they also loved it

Nathan C.

"Helped Me Get Security+ Certified"

What do you like best?

The learning is going to defer based on who is teaching. Some instructor videos are very dry, others are more interactive. But what's nice for all of them, at least the courses I've taken, are the practice questions for each section. I can review different sections and then rewatch videos for questions I miss.

What do you dislike?

The catalog is a little confusing. If you search CompTIA Security+ you get multiple paths, one with a Skill IQ, one with the practice labs, but it's the same videos. I wish they'd combine duplicate paths into one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the paths that are tied directly to certifications. Some have practice exams, others don't.

I started from scratch learning CompTIA Security+ and was able to obtain my certification after lots of studying and practice exams with PluralSight.

Matthijs V.

"I simply wouldn't know as much without PluralSight"

What do you like best?

the combination of know how video's, questions that are available to asses your knowledge and the overwelming amount of technologies and skills you can learn!

PluralSight can be used on tablet, computer and mobile device as well and keeps good track of were you left, so one can easily pick up and continue learning.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! PluralSight provide so many technologies in one screen. It is an enormous source of knowledge i only could dream of a couple of years ago!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use PluralSight or stay behind! Here you can learn all the things you aught to know, you need to know and wat you always wanted to know.

I;m a systems engineer at my company and solve various problems in the environment, with software or computers.

I now have knowledge of various technologies i have learnd with PluralSight my manager lets me do more complicated projects.

Juan Francisco C.

"Exited to provide access to relevant tech courses to our staff"

What do you like best?

I like the content of the tech courses provided by Pluralsight. And recently, I like the roleIQ. Although we have only started to use this function, I consider it will provide a tremendous benefit when trying to assess our skills gaps, and identify opportunities for our users to improved their knowledge, as well as keep up with the latest trends.

What do you dislike?

I know that we can download the Analytics data in a CSV format. But, I would also like to download a PDF version of the online report. I'm referring to the one that shows the overview of all users, with the possibility to filter and sort by the Last Activity, Unique Courses and View Time. I sometimes find myself capturing a screen shot by the organization team, so that Team Managers can view it. Perhaps they can view it directly if they log in, but I'm trying to promote the usage of the Analytics to the Team Managers and they are currently not very keen to do so. Or maybe there is another way to do this, but I have not found it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definately contact their Account Managers. They are very accessible, and very willing to provide support, advice and resources for the rollout, and they continue to follow-up with you. It gives a feeling that you are important as a client.

First of all, I consider the main benefit is having the course content. I think the content is relevant to our internal demand for up-to-date tech courses. Second, I have found that there are available paths, or kind of road maps for several topics. I personally benefited from this. We are aiming to identify and bridge the technical skills gap using Pluralsight.

Harvey K.

"Every day is a school day! Longtime user, who enjoys learning."

What do you like best?

Love the fact that you've included the likes of Digital Skills content to make attract a wider audience and allow us to learn more.

What do you dislike?

When the tutors don't speak or have a strong accent, or they speak too slowly. I like being able to control the speed of the playback, as this is essential in some scenarios for speed watching. Ofton you are stuck against a busy schedule and you just need to know how to do one particular thing. Or you've already watched the course a while ago, and simply need to recap on a selection of content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ever increasing amount of varied content in so many areas

General skills related to new projects and technology requiremements that arise. Also personal interest skill development with the ever increasing topics.

Sailesh K.

"Nice tutorials very helpful for NodeJs, Spark and React."

What do you like best?

The best I like in plural sight is the cources differentiation/grouping based on the difficulty. Which helps to choose the cource that best describes us.

The best couse in pluralsight that I like the most is React Redux with v16. Before starting the course, I really had difficulties in understanding the frontend because, I’m a backend person. But, even thought the course says the moderate difficulty. I was able to understand and do all the basic web pages in react and in fact, I have my own resume profile built in React utilizing the knowledge from this course.

What do you dislike?

Reagarding content, theres is nothing that I dislike, but, the application on Apple TV doesn’t work as expected when forward or reverse with remote,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this. Its better than other competitive platforms like Linux acadamy, udemy, coursera or acloud.guru.

I tried to solve how to process a terabyte of data using spark, learning from plural sight. Managed to create successful pipeline based on the knowledge gained from pluralsight.

Mike D.

"One of the best ways to quickly get up to speed with the latest development related technologies"

What do you like best?

How knowledgeable the presenters are. They give you insight into specific technologies that are cutting edge and show you best practices so you can immediately be productive. Many times I have went from zero knowledge on a specific subject or technology to feeling very confident with that same technology just by going through a single course.

What do you dislike?

More hands on stuff would be nice, but not required. Though they have been adding more hands on stuff in recent years, so it seems they are heading in the right direction. It would also be nice if they created some very short to the point courses as well. For people who are pretty knowledgeable already but want a quick to-the-point overview of something. Sometimes a 3-6 hour isn't necessary and you just want a quick refresher. But this is also just a wish and not something completely necessary

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You wont regret it for a minute!

Building software that adds business value. Pluralsight is always my go to for quickly getting up to speed on any specific technology. I have not gone without a subscription since I learned about it over 5 years ago and even, required the last company I worked for to provide it to the employees as part of my job offer. The tools that Pluralsight provides are invaluable to me as a Software Developer and I recommend Pluralsight to other developers on a regular basis.

Audrianna G.

"GREAT Resource "

What do you like best?

I love the Path feature on Pluralsight, it allows me to pick an interest and follow all of the related courses without having to search in between each video

What do you dislike?

If I could change anything I would honestly add Skills IQ to every course offered. I love to track my learning progress and it is definite motivation to keep going

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly reccommend taking advantage of the learning check/skills IQ options. The questions are typically scenario like questions and really help you apply what you just learned

I have seen a complete growth in my general IT knowledge. I love the courses with learning checks, I feel like I have picked up most of my retained information from the more "real world example" questions that I have found on Pluralsight.

Crystal P.

"Pluralsight is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I am a visual learner so for me it is a great fit. I also loved the roll out of Roll IQ and Skill IQ, so I can have better a measurement for my current level and where I want to go. I love the variety of content. Even the content not specific to my job. I know this learning platform will just get better and better with time.

What do you dislike?

I've not yet found anything I dislike. Pluralsight has exceeded my expectations! If I were to have anything to mention, it would be that I wish I had access to Pluralsight years ago. It would have been so much easier to change careers with this kind of education at my fingertips.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make Pluralsight available to all employees. You will never know which user will take this education and grow beyond your imagination. You will empower them and as a result strengthen & grow your company through your people from the inside.

I am a entry level Data Analyst and I felt It may be very difficult to learn some of the IT languages and skills needed. With PluralSight as a learning partner I now feel empowered to reach my business goals. It is my desire to be a developer and I know with this learning platform I will indeed reach my goal. I also now realize what has been missing in my learning in the past. This far exceeds anything I have had access to.

Learn more about Pluralsight

Pluralsight Videos

Learning about Pluralsight?

* We monitor all Pluralsight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.