Taskworld Reviews & Product Details

What is Taskworld?

Trusted by thousands of companies worldwide, Taskworld packs visual project management, team messaging and performance reports into one robust software.

Taskworld Screenshots

Taskworld Profile Details

Taskworld Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
Taskworld

1-50 of 67 total Taskworld reviews

Taskworld Reviews

1-50 of 67 total Taskworld reviews
Finance Specialist

"SmartTask in a good tool for project and task management and collaborations. "

What do you like best?

its a good software for team to track their progress knowing on where the task is and what is remaining for it to be complete.

All its features are in free version.

You can do unlimited tasks with SmartTask.

SmartTask enables you to convert your ideas into productive projects and tasks.

its project planning tool helps you in allocating the right resource to the right task reducing losses.

Instant messaging feature helps us send the emerging issues so well and easily.

What do you dislike?

There is no complain though you have to have an internet connection for it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes I would recommend Taskworld because it is very reliable and efficient in it's performance.

It has a task prioritization feature that helps you know the most important task and work on it first.

one can detect the upcoming and the underlying risks through the risk analysis feature and the ways in which you can curb and tackle the risks.

Taskworld has helped us manage our resouces so well through its budget management feature helping us save on cost and minimise losses.

Location tracking feature allows you to know where the task is taking place and who is doing the task.

TaskWorld helps in implementing our ideas such that ou will be able to convert ideas into meaningful projects and tasks.

Product Marketing Manager

"Task world is a great tool for project planning and management. "

What do you like best?

You can customise your application to look like how you would like it appear on your device.

it has a risk analysis feature which allows you to detect any underlying or an upcoming risk and the ways in which you can curb them.

Task prioritization feature allows you to identify the most important task and the ways in which you will achieve it maximumly.

What do you dislike?

For me ,there is no dislike about TaskWorld.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I would recommend TaskWorld because it is so easy to manage and use.

Taskworld allows for teamwork which helped in team collaboration and learning.

TaskWorld allows forecasting where you are able to know the tasks that will work for you well on that time ensuring that there is more growth and productivity.

Taskworld helps us manage our tasks and projects so easily and faster.

it is very reliable platform for task and project management.

Cost tracking feature helps you allocate the right resource to the right task minimising on losses.

TaskWorld Has helped in converting ideas into meaningful projects.

Research Assistant

"Task world is a great tool for team work and collaboration."

What do you like best?

It helps you create,organise and assign tasks easily.

one is able to manage his own tasks and goals.

Task world makes maximum use of employees potential and creativity.

Task world is simple and very intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

I have no complain though I wish I could have more customization features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend task world as it ensures that there is comprehensive overview of tasks.

it is simple and very intuitive to use.

it conversion ideas into productive tasks.

its interface is very easy to use and understand.

Task force enables you to plan and track all your projects so easily.

You can share files and chats which enhances more learning and team work.

it saves time as it indicates so well the tasks that you have already completed such that you do nt have to repeat them again maybe by mistake.

you can exchange ideas with other team members ensuring there is more collaboration and learning.

Team lead

"Tasks and projects management at breeze with Taskworld."

What do you like best?

I like how it's easy to get started with this software as its design well to look intuitive and users friendly making it simple to use and navigate.Likewise,its easy to create and assign tasks and projects to teams.Again tasks prioritization is made possible by daily planner.It's easy to track time against tasks and projects thus getting more focused.Again teams collaborate well in real-time by sharing tasks and ideas thus yielding high productive results.Additionally,tracking the status and performance of tasks and projects is easy.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any negative vibe while using this software because it has become our backbone hence meet all our needs for managing tasks and projects effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend Taskworld for effective tasks and projects management.

Managing tasks and project is at breeze with Taskworld.

Enhance great team collaboration thus boosting outputs and productivity.

"The Best Project Management System We've Used"

What do you like best?

Taskworld is very easy to use. When onboarding new clients, there are hundreds of tasks our team works on simultaneously. We each have a column in TW and can easily drag and drop items into each other's columns. We also use the project chat feature and individual chat features, which replaces Skype chat and Hangouts

What do you dislike?

Comparing Taskworld to our previous project management systems - Slack, Trello, and Basecamp, there is nothing I dislike on Taskworld. I will say that it looks a like more cumbersome at first glance than Basecamp and the switch was a bit rough, but I would never switch back.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't rule out using Taskworld until you try it for at least 90 days. Our transition from Basecamp was hard on a lot of our team but it's SO much better than Basecamp and serves our business needs better.

Taskworld gives our entire telecommuting team real-time information of who's working on what and when. It connects the dots and save a lot of emails and checking in.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much Katie. What a wonderful review, we really appreciate it :-)

Team Lead

"A great platform for team collaboration and for effective tasks and projects management."

What do you like best?

I like the way teams collaborates well on tasks,projects and events that are assigned to them using this software thus boosting outputs and productivity.

I like how this software generates timely reports on projects progress.

Allows visualization of projects and automation of workflows.

I like the drag and drop functionality of this software as it makes everything look soo simple.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely have nothing to dislike about this software because it meets and match all our organization needs and thus works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Taskworld is a great software for both team collaboration and projects visualization and management.

Tasks and projects management.

Enhance team messaging thus increasing communication while working on .projects.

Ease of time tracking.

production staff

"Great product with alot of flexibilities to adapt to company needs."

What do you like best?

Ability to consolidate all the functionalities together such as task management,time tracking.

Effective with conversation channels thus very convenient.

Ability to drag the projects either right or left.

Time tracking makes it possible to enter a rate for the tasks

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain but sharing of projects with clients would be great feature

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes because it's effective with time tracking for the task which can helps with payment of employees in the company.

Ability to manage all project under the same platform makes it very convenient and flexible.

Easy to see the overdue tasks and work on them.

Effective for managing all the task in the company with ability to enter an hourly rate for the tasks.

Reliable with Management of projects with ability to adjust the deadlines thus very flexible Platform.

The support team is very responsive and open.

Easy to track all the projects under one platform

Certified Coach
Professional Training & Coaching

"The great tools for our task."

What do you like best?

I will control all my teammembers in one place. Better to make tasks for our ideas, set proper dates and control their progress using on-line boards. Make your tasks by adding tags and colored sticker to them. I can save my time on follow-up report by knowing who has seen the task made by me.

What do you dislike?

Never had a problem with solving problems and manage my task. I can say that platform working well and always gives a strong help as we want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software which really will give you the big opportunity how to resolve your problems which came at work. You will have the better chance power packed features and smooth design which will always guarantee a higher level of productive.

We can save or work time in sorting out how to organize workflows with the automated pattern. That platform made for us and gives to us development and a great way to work in sprints. Always helps us to creat our beautiful projects that engage people from other departments.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thanks a lot Britany for such a wonderful review :-)

Frontend Developer
Insurance

"Just what I wanted - better than Trello"

What do you like best?

Integrated timeline (that automatically generates from tasks) and combined dashboard were the two major features that drew me away from Trello. Once I was in though, lots of little features really impressed me such as seeing subtasks within a main task on the column view, ability to assign start and end dates and built in analytics to name a few. Taskworld is also really reasonably priced compared to some of the other enterprise options.

What do you dislike?

Really nitpicking here, but I wish there was an integration with Harvest for time tracking. Also I wish there was a way to reduce the width of the columns or a collapsed view. The horizontal list view doesn't quite do the trick. Also I wish the comments were just at the bottom of the task and not a separate tab. That would make it easier to scan for updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Need something more than Trello but not as robust/configurable as Jira. Perfect for small businesses or freelancers.

Managing larger on-going projects that have varying durations and team members.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

That's a great review full of helpful insights for our team. Thanks a lot Clint.

Corporate Finance Advisor
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great way to manage our projects."

What do you like best?

I like that I can create and organize working routine much better than ever. I really enjoy to plan quality projects and control all progress and invest it in clever business solution.

What do you dislike?

If be honest, the program is great and has a wonderful way of working tools. But to use interface are not so easy as I thought. As for me, I would like to have a much easy way of use that program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this software, you will have all your communication is fully secured. The platform will always keep an eye on all of your tasks or projects, filters those by status and saves them in a centralized in information space from where you will have access history at any time. I recommend it to you.

At our work, we can be sure there are no delays or ignored customer, or mess in an email. Also, it is a great way of using that platform as on this software is available in a few languages. Gives to us more opportunity to work effective and make sure way to add sense to our investment.

" Without a doubt the taskworld is the best management platform."

What do you like best?

easy to use, complete and functional. The application works perfectly, I can access any document and request information from my assistant, make corrections anywhere and any time through the cell phone.

Taskworld accelerated our project deliveries and increased our quality control.

What do you dislike?

This is not a complaint it is just a suggestion. The task comes with a fixed format, such as location, set date and etc, I think it would be better if we could edit this information, change the names. In my work it would make more sense to change location by the name of the federal institution that I depend on for each type of project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I just suggest to my friends and colleagues to make use of the free trial, in this period of experience they will realize how easy, organized and even fun your work will be. I'm sure that in the first 15 days they will already be addicted to the ease of management available right in front of you.

My projects depend on reports issued by federal and state institutions, these reports are not sent by email are delivered personally, for this reason we lost a lot of time in having access to information, often these institutions are out of town. With the taskworld app we were able to photograph the reports and directly attach the task of each collaborator, creating a deadline alert. With this new form of management we are able to deliver our projects with at least 3 days in advance.

The ability to create alerts and ease of communication made our work easier. Project management now works in sync.

Simply perfect

Partner
Wine and Spirits
(Myself Only)

"Finally...task///project management that is useful and affordable!"

What do you like best?

FIRST, I love that Taskworld has a membership for a small business at a reasonable price that allows full access to all of its features!! I am a freelancer. so have no other team members and one of my largest frustrations with many of the other task programs out there is they only offer entry at 5 members, otherwise you only have access to a small number of features. So frustrating!!

I do love the functionality of Taskworld, i can track dates, comments, add files, sort by different criteria and the interface is simple and clean so it's not too distracting.

What do you dislike?

There are some features i would add, more control over the "project folder" / features and more features in the sub projects. But i haven't come across too many issues with use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try!!

I juggle about 15-20 active projects at a time, Taskworld helps me keep all large and small tasks organized and delivered on time.

Organizational Strategist
Accounting

"Helps me get organized"

What do you like best?

I love the clean and user-friendly interface. It was easy to train the team, literally just took a few minutes to explain them how things work. As an accounting team, we collaborate quite a bit on different projects and growth related goals and this tool helped keep everyone accountable and on task.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit pricey, especially if you have a large team. I would recommend the free single user version 100%, but when it comes to teams make sure that you have workflows in mind to fully utilize its collaboration features. I was also surprised to find out that you can only have one workspace, especially since we bought everyone an account, so we had to use a little creativity to use the same workspace and splitting projects in different folders to manage what is personal and what is work related.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Opening up more workspaces, especially when a team purchased monthly licenses for all its users.

Again. as an accounting team, we collaborate quite a bit on different projects and growth related goals and this tool helped keep everyone accountable and on task. While we do use a different project management tool, even though it was built specifically for accounting - - the user interface was cluttered and projects can slip by easily. With taskworld, the managers are notified when projects are overdue or becoming due, and this was one of the features that made us consider Taskworld.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much for such a great review Donny. We really appreciate it.

We've been getting requests for having a plan with multiple workspaces and are seriously considering it. We'll keep you updated :-)

CEO
Entertainment

"Run your company with a single app"

What do you like best?

I've tried many, many apps to run my company. Finally, I've found Taskworld on Product Hunt and it was love at first sight. For me, it's Trello + Asana + Slack + Instagantt combined in a single, beautiful app.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. There's is only one thing that I miss (and forces me to use another app for this need), which is a day planner. Every morning I like to plan what my day is going to look like. So I open Taskworld and my calendar (used to use any.do and getplan.co) and block my tasks throughout my day. I would love to do that inside Taskworld: a day view similar to Google Calendar where I could drag my tasks and block dedicated times

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try using Taskworld not only for task management, but for everything you would do in Trello, Asana, and Slack combined.

Centralize planning, management, and communication into a single tool.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much Igor. Your review made our day :-)

Advancement Coordinator
Fund-Raising
(Myself Only)

"More in-depth version of Trello"

What do you like best?

I love the ability have checklists within an item (just wish I could put deadline dates on those too!). It's very intuitive to use, and i appreciate the different organizational views. It helps my prioritize by deadline. The metrics associated also show the areas that I'm coming in behind on so that I know if I will need additional time on similar upcoming projects.

What do you dislike?

I wish i could put deadlines on to check list items. Almost all of my projects are made up of smaller projects made up of smaller tasks which i put into the checklist. I'm finding that not being able to put deadlines on those small tasks makes me more stressed when i realize none of them are complete when the deadline for the larger project comes up

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Add deadline options to project checklists

I'm solving inefficiencies with my team and it serves as a reminder to myself to keep projects movings, and is a safe space to store commentary about status of projects.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

That's some great feedback Mackenzie! We really appreciate it. Your suggestion about having due dates for checklist items is quite interesting and I'll directly share it with our product team.

Co-Founder
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Taskworld is useful but clunky"

What do you like best?

The fact that TW is multilayered is the best part. Being able to chat one on one, within a project, and within a task is useful. It's flexible enough to allow each of our employees use it how they want.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of bugs, which I always try to report, and which are always followed up on, but it does get in the way time to time. The tech people who respond to these inquiries are great but the account management person assigned to us has been short with me on at least two occasions. Once was because I didn't inform her that we had added an additional employee t our account. Isn't it reasonable to assume that's her job and/or the app would charge us automatically?

We use the tool mainly for internal communication, and due dates. As the Director, it's useful for me to keep track of what everyone is working on.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you for your feedback Turner. I am glad to know that you're finding Taskworld useful and will share your thoughts with the entire team. You're right, while introducing some big updates, we encountered a few bugs. As you mentioned, our team is always trying to solve them on priority. We'll keep improving the process. That's why your feedback is really encouraging.

AM

"An Organization Freak's Dream"

What do you like best?

I find Taskworld extremely user friendly and easy to understand/use. I love that all my tasks and projects are organized and sorted for me, and I can easily move them around, change dates, assign them to colleagues, and click a little check mark when they're complete (which is so satisfying). I find it very helpful that I can use a timer to track the amount of time I spend on projects, rather than just relying on my memory. Sometimes we lose track of time when we're busy working. It's also great that I can access Taskworld from anywhere via the app. This has proven to be especially helpful to my colleagues and I when we are out at video/photoshoots or when we're working from home. I also like that I can peek at my tasks from my phone when I'm at the gym in the evening, to get an expectation of what the following day will look like for me at work. Further, I love that my colleagues and I are able to access everyone's tasks and schedules to see how heavy everyone's workloads are and assess if projects can or need to be moved around. All around, Taskworld has improved organization, accessibility to the database, and efficiency within our company substantially.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I click into a project task, then click back, it takes me to the screen where I see all of the current projects. This is a pain for the way my company has set up Taskworld as our project database. I'm also not a huge fan of the updated look of the Projects page, as I found the previous layout much easier to work with. Our company uses Taskworld to go over all current projects with each client in alphabetical order during our internal meetings and the updated design makes this difficult in comparison to the old look--but maybe I just need to better adjust to change.

We all have a better understanding of the time it takes to complete projects, since we can use the timer. This lets me know areas I can improve my time in and have a greater understanding of how much time I require to complete specific tasks and projects.

Social Media Specialist

"Do your job faster and better"

What do you like best?

The program is so simple and understandable in use. It has everything necessary for productive work. Our team repeatedly used the function of free seminars. We also participated in free seminars by Taskworld. It's also easy to contact the support team, they answered me pretty quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are problems with the mobile application, but not often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My opinion is that this program will really help you in your work to be more organized and keep everything under control.

This service helps organize and control work in the team. It allows us to track problematic elements in our projects and helps to track the time that is spent on the task and stimulates employees to be the first and do their work faster and better than others.

Project Manager

"Greatest one, well done!"

What do you like best?

I like because i really can focus on what is important for me. Filter information to get exactly what I need and focus on priority. To produce tasks, get updates and reply to messages from the joy of my inbox.

What do you dislike?

About dislike.It's not with me.So really i dont have so big issue to complain or just writing bad notice. To complaine its much easy than to make it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really like that software and I would Like to recommend to use. Platform help myself and the entire my team get organized. I'm happy to have it. Now I can say just use it.

Work with this platform bring clearness to cooperation in team and arrange everyone towards a common purpose. Let you to catch problems before they crop up.

Marketing Manager

"To focus on important things."

What do you like best?

The great platform. With her help, I have more time to focus on my project. At first, I give priority to more important things. I know better on what to start work. Good that I use it.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I dislike that program. The very good solution at work. For all working team very easy to use. All program are around you. Good support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just one word which I can say. Wonderful. Really wonderful and powerful tools. You will work with big desire. Everything to make your day organized. Very good to work with it.

Wonderful for all working team. Helps us to work more productive. We are more cooperative with each other. We are all going to our towards a general purpose.

Library technician

"Great with task creation and assignment."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and install.

Efficient with task prioritisation.

Great for project planning and budgeting.

Reliable with time tracking.

What do you dislike?

There is no complain with task world but it require internet connection to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes because it is efficient with task creation and assignment.

Great with issue and time tracking.

Reliable with project planning and budgeting.

Easy to use and install.

Efficient for project planning and budgeting.

Great with task assignment and prioritisation.

Convenient with calendar and due dates.

Executive Director - Fairchild Medical Center Foundation
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Taskworld Keeps Me on Task"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features of Taskworld is being able to set weekly, monthly and even annual recurring tasks. This helps me to "set it and forget it... until I need it." The benefit is important tasks don't fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I don't like receiving reminders of upcoming tasks on Sundays. I wish I could set it to send me those reminders on Friday afternoon or Monday morning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you manage multiple projects for your business or organization, Taskworld is a wonderful tool to help you stay on top of many things at once.

I just stepped in to a position where my predecessor had been there for 15 years. Being able to set up Taskworld for each project I manage has been key to starting off on the right foot.

Team Lead Manager

"The most crucial tasks and projects management solution."

What do you like best?

I like how this software is reliable and convinient in visualizing projects and tasks assigned to team.

I like also like how teams share tasks and projects and ideas too when working thus collaboration in real-time to yield positive results.

It easy to track time on projects and tasks with Taskworld.

I like the ability of this software to track teams and projects performance thus ease of monitoring.

What do you dislike?

All I can say is that this software works perfectly and hence I absolutely have nothing to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a both tasks and projects management software that is easy to use and affordable thus I recommend it.

Team collaboration.

Ease of projects planning.

Tasks and projects management.

Team lead

"My insights about the best tasks and projects management."

What do you like best?

Assigning and delegating tasks and projects can be easy with Taskworld.

It's easy to measure the performance of projects.

I like how this software automates workflows faster to increase productivity.

Ease of time tracking.

What do you dislike?

Requires internet connection to run this software effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Taskworld is the best for tasks and projects management hence I give it a salute.

It makes organizing and managing tasks and projects more efficient.

Enhance team collaboration and communication.

Boost productivity.

Gerente de área

"TASKWORLD"

What do you like best?

It has an interactive board that makes it easy to observe the information that is required and specified, also very convenient for assigning tasks to more than one person. You can also assign each point of the list separately. It has a calendar that can be synchronized with OS X, Outlook, and Google. calendar and templates save time when creating workflows

What do you dislike?

Although it is a very useful tool, it can be said that its interface is too simple and has a limited customization of the boards

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a great 15-day free trial version available if you first want to try software that offers unlimited functionality packages for fast-developing companies

Projects are managed as a set of tasks and you can convert related projects into a group project

"Simple, Powerful, and great Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

I really like how each project, or card, can have individual deadlines, progress, and comments. Assigning users to each project, or card, is easy and it makes sense. The ability to measure the completion of tasks based on difficulty is a great tool as well!

What do you dislike?

Users have to be assigned to the project in order to be assigned a card inside the project. Can't have multiple deadlines per card.

We have been able successfully keep our various departments in sync through Project status, deadlines, etc, as well as seeing a visual timeline schedule with them Taskworld Gantt Chart view.

AI

"Great tool, some improvement needed"

What do you like best?

- The timeline view

- The view of all team load in term of number of attributed task (missing the number of attributed points).

- The view of all pending task. This is great to know what's late, what's coming up and more to ask people where the task is at some point.

- The "points" attributed to a task

- Definitely the tasklist is one of the best things

- Notifications by email, on the interface or on the mobile app

What do you dislike?

- Points attributed to a task should add up for each user, allowing managers to see what's the current workload of their employee

- Chat is a bit slow

- Interface is a bit slow

- Mobile app often can't connect to the platform

- Can't give a project email for task creation to client since only users of the project can send mail to it

- The notification email our employee receive when we attribute a task do not contain the description we included.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No specific recommandation.

We had no previous view of the workload of our employee. This is why we chose taskworld.

Right now it's a bit early to know if it changed a lot thanks to it but we are already more efficient in our work.

We also are managing our employee holidays with this tool and the timeline view helps us to see if we have enough ressources on a specific day or period.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's interesting how you use Taskworld to manage holidays of your employees. That's one use case that even we didn't think of :-)

I'll share your feedback directly with our Product Team.

Cheers,

AP

"Intuitive project management software"

What do you like best?

Taskworld has an intuitive interface with tasks that can be organized by projects, tasklists and individual tasks. I love that it sends me daily email reminders and that I also can send emails directly to Taskworld. It works across devices and has just about every feature I need without cluttering the work space or making everything too small. I am a big fan of this program.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have found nothing to dislike about the program. I have on several occasions sent them suggestions for additional features, which then have been added a couple of months later.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Taskworld keeps your projects organized and helps you stay on track.

As a registrar at a school, I have many different projects and tasks that need to be completed throughout the year. Taskworld helps me stay on top of everything I need to do. It has truly made me more efficient.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

Wow! Thanks a lot for such a stellar review. This is going straight to the inbox of all our team mates :-D

Cheers,

AC

"Good but not great"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to combine many of the features of the best in breed chat and project management tools into one platform.

What do you dislike?

The software is clunky and definitely not as polished as some of the more well known brands. Data sync is not always reliable between the web app and the mobile app. They need to have a native desktop app. Using the browser all of the time is troublesome and push notifications don’t work well at all. Also, there are no audible notifications with the web app and calendar sync does not work. The support on the software from Taskworld has been less than spectacular. There are no super admin features so if someone posts something that needs to be deleted, there is no way without the original poster deleting it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep looking. There is better software out there.

We have a remote team dispersersed throughout the world. We needed a chat platform similar to Slack and project management tools similar to Trello. We also needed the project management to aggregate tasking so that users could see their tasks across all of the projects. The core funtionality works for these purposes.

Response from Shiv Sharma of Taskworld

We're really sorry about your experience. Due to extraordinarily high traffic in the last few weeks, we had to scale our servers. This led to a few performance issues. However, that's still no excuse and we completely understand that. All's been taken care of. We'll manage such issues in a better way in future.

Consultant Senior

"Intuitif, bonne ergonomie, et productif"

What do you like best?

L'outil se prend rapidement en biens, les FAQ sont bien faites et le support très réactif. L'ergonomie est la bonne ! L'outil se révèle être vite addict ! il est possible de créer un gabarit pour les projets récurrents.

What do you dislike?

Rien ! tout est correct ! Nos projets ne sont pas très compliqués,

Une création d'entreprise, un projet de mise en place de plateforme web, une soirée