FieldPulse

5.0

FieldPulse is your business hub, helping you run your mobile service or contracting business. Because you work in the office and on-the-go, FieldPulse is available on iOS, Android, and the web. Scheduling, Customer Management, Estimates/Invoicing, Digital Payments, Timesheets, GPS-location tracking, and more. FieldPulse gives you the tools to build your business by cutting down on paperwork, making your team more efficient, and building better relationships with your customers.

Work for FieldPulse?

Learning about FieldPulse?

FieldPulse Reviews

Ask FieldPulse a Question
Showing 6 FieldPulse reviews
FieldPulse review by Margaret F.
Margaret F.

"10/10"

What do you like best?

I can go on and on. This app is not only VERY easy to use but it does it all. Payments, invoicing, scheduling, and so much more. I love that I can get FAST support from the FieldPulse team and I don't even need to call, all I have to do is send a message on chat and it goes directly to them.

What do you dislike?

-Adding events/meetings for our team to the calendar without having to add them as a 'customer'.

-Not being able to color code jobs on calendar, there's a tagging option but it's very small and hard to see

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT. They offer a 2-week FREE trial. I was hesitant to implementing this to the owner and co-workers but no one can say no to a free 2-week trial. No contracts and no commitment. If your company has a tough time communicating and keeping organized with customers, this is the go to app.

COMMUNICATION and ORGANIZATION. Hands down-- between the owner, office, sales reps, technicians, and our customers. I LOVE how FieldPulse makes it so easy to communicate and leave important job notes. FieldPulse caters to every party involved.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FieldPulse
FieldPulse review by Christy L.
Christy L.

"Best Field Service App- Hands Down!"

What do you like best?

The system is so easy to use! Even new technicians are flying through it - after only their first day! I love the instant sync with the office, and the ability for technicians to be able to edit jobs, and invoices on the fly - and the ability to take payments on the spot- is amazing! My favorite part though- has to be the amazing customer service! Any time I have a question or anything- my queries are responded to immediately!

What do you dislike?

I would love for the system to add an inventory feature! Also-Ii do wish that entered comments would automatically show the date of the comment instead of a of a generic statement ( i.e. 4 days ago.. etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a field service app, that makes scheduling, tracking, invoice and payments a breeze- then you definitely need Field Pulse!

Field Pulse has solved all of my scheduling, tracking, and invoicing issues- which saves me so much time! I get notified when jobs are complete, when invoices are paid, and since we are a mobile service, with multiple technicians- it saves me time not having to reach out to each tech to follow up on their jobs- which gives me more time to concentrate on growing the business!

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

FieldPulse review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Easy Adoption, Powerful Field Service w/ Light CRM"

What do you like best?

The adoption was easy due to the helpful videos. Whenever we had an issue, support chat was almost instant and answered all of our questions perfectly. This is the best on boarding and support Inhave ever had.

What do you dislike?

The CRM could use a bit more funtionality. Our sales guy is working through it, but it would be nice to log calls as calls instead of just as notes so that we can run reports to see who we need to communicate with. Support says they are adding this type of functionality.

Field dispatch, planning and scheduling have been a nightmare for our company. We are using this to properly plan for appointments and schedule technicians. The technicians are able to see their schedule easily with accurate maps and can drill down for client info when needed. This has removed a pain point from when we were just using 365 calendar.

FieldPulse review by Mikey P.
Mikey P.

"Great Addition to the Team"

What do you like best?

This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

What do you dislike?

The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, reach out to their awesome support team if you have any questions. They are very receptive to feature requests.

It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid of our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

FieldPulse review by Jen S.
Jen S.

"Best mobile business software "

What do you like best?

Excellent software, and superb customer service! Definitely a great option for a mobile business

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to set up a custom email to be sent on a particular date in the future.

Customized invoices and estimates that can be written in the field. The ability to sync with the office

FieldPulse review by Jenna P.
Jenna P.

"Great Company & Great Team!"

What do you like best?

Always quick to respond and offer insight. Very friendly staff and team as well!

What do you dislike?

No complaints!

Being able to offer a great field service software to our customers with the confidence in their service and team to support our customers.

Learning about FieldPulse?

* We monitor all FieldPulse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.