SellerCloud Reviews & Product Details

SellerCloud Overview

What is SellerCloud?

At SellerCloud, we are dedicated to helping online retailers sell wherever products are sold. Our platform is integrated with more than 45 sales channels, helping you reach more customers and generate more sales. Our inventory and order management software provides a powerful set of tools to meet the challenges of multi-channel sales through synchronization, simplification and automation.

SellerCloud Details

SellerCloud software integrates with more sales channels than any other provider on the market today and with no per channel fee, your company can maintain the broadest exposure in virtually every leading marketplace.

We have over 100 integrations for a wide range of platforms, from marketplaces (including EDI), shopping carts, vendors, repricers, and more.
We recognize that there are many different business models out there, and have designed the software to be highly flexible with a myriad of options and customized plugins available to meet your business needs.
Our pricing model is order based, with no per channel, per user or per SKU fee.

SellerCloud
2010
Lakewood, NJ
@sellercloud

SellerCloud Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SellerCloud community
Have you used SellerCloud before?

SellerCloud Reviews

Showing 57 SellerCloud reviews
Already have SellerCloud?
What do you like best?

It has a fairly simple and easy-to-use interface that allows me to do everything in a fairly quick and uncomplicated way, it also has metrics and statistics that are of great help to me when I want to make decisions that can impact the flow of income from My business, the fact that it has an inventory system is quite useful for me so as not to neglect the stock of my products, their customer service team is quite fast when answering any questions or problems that may arise during use of this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little information is obtained online, so if there is a problem, no matter how minimal, you have to resort to customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been helping me to have greater control over the sales and inventories of products made in my e-commerce in a fairly simple, easy and fast way, since I can see the product rotation and the income flow of a quite dynamic and simple way that allows me to have a fairly clear idea about the effectiveness of my sales strategies used Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ecommerce Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

the platform, the idea, when IT IS SETUP PROPERLY can be amazing and exceptionally helpful for whatever needs your company may need, which is why we signed up. The potential is definitely here to be a great company offering a fantastic service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is all hype. We have been using SellerCloud for 2 years now and i have to say that this has not been a good experience. The product is good and promising (when it is setup correctly) and i feel that they have a terrible team or are incredibly short handed for the implementations. The implementation process, support teams and customer service teams are terrible. I now have a case a month old for implementing our new Lowes channel that is STILL not setup after their "technician" confirmed its completion with CommerceHUB. The headaches are continuous with almost every response to the support tickets. It seems like their team really does not understand or care to fully answer or respond to your questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suppose it depends on how many products you have and how many channels you are planning on connecting to. we have over 15K items and are on all the major marketplaces and large ecommerce sites, totaling about 16 current connections. I would be VERY wary if recommending this to anyone. SellerCloud really does have potential, but so far they are so far from meeting it in regards to implementation of their platform and service to their customers.

UPDATE: 10/3/19: SellerCloud has since reached out to me and have expressed interest in providing better service and overall customer experience. SellerCloud stated that they have recently focused on retraining their support and customer service teams after my review came to their attention and have also made additional efforts to complete my pending support issues. So far it seems like they have indeed made changes. I have updated my score from 2/10 to 6/10. I will edit/update my review accordingly going forward and i hope to reach the perfect 10/10. As i've stated, the potential they have is definitely clear and it seems like they are now reaching for it.

UPDATE: 10/3/19: Quality of Support and Ease of Doing Business With has been updated from 1/7 to 4/7 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fixing the problems yourself (if possible) is the best bet. It is really frustrating that a lot of it is not fixable yourself and the ones that are, they have terrible or no instructions on how to do so. Asking the question in support mostly leads to more questions on how to fix it since their answers are mostly bare and minimal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in SellerCloud
G2
Information Technology
What do you like best?

Seller cloud is a very versatile tool that allows all kinds of modifications to give an appearance or a different distribution, as needed by each user that accesses this platform, it is compatible with different API'S that is on the market, which allows a link with many of them, in a simple way with only a few clicks, which creates a work environment quite friendly with the user, versatility and compatibility is something that I love in this type of applications, since they allow me to work with greater freedom, this tool also has many features to create all kinds of inventories, bills and similar forms online, which makes it even more versatile, and without installation complications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support is not the best for a tool like this, many times it can take a few hours to respond and that really is not something I like very much, because in my work I do not have the time available to respond to my clients, and if I have any problem with SellerCLoud, I need an answer immediately.

For new users it will be quite difficult to understand some of the features of this application, since it is very robust and can have too many functions, which can make your work a bit more difficult, when you start using it, later with some practice , you can use it in a more free way, since you know what you really need to work, and the rest simply do not use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool that can facilitate the digital growth of many companies, no matter how big they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Naturally we are in a technological era, where the marketing of products has had a 180 degree turn, thanks to applications like SellerCLoud, which base all their operations in the cloud, we can be closer to the new generation of buyers, in this way we can provide a more complete support for all kinds of people, who want a more personal contact, and guide the new digital marketing routes by a new direction, which allows creating multiple markets with different companies, of different needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

It works well in aggregating orders and integrating with our ERP system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service is improving progressively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are improving progressively and the functionality is solid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consolidating our inventory uploads B2B, integrating with NetSuite order processing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It has a good interface which makes it simple to use. I also like the ease of use when it comes to orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its inventory manager is terrible. It is constantly making mistakes and is really disturbing my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you try to find a different program seeing as it is not optimal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes it easier to keep track of my incoming and outgoing orders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how they are really trying to understand the challenges of a multi platform marketing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There a lot of bugs in the system! It's getting there but still needs work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There offer a lot of features, and while it may work well for some, others will be buried under support tickets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to track inventory movement across multiple platforms in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Integration with our ERP system, automated order processing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

poor support, poor customer service, failure to respond to emails, calls, pleas for help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

think twice when considering implementation. They are understaffed and don't respond when you need them most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to automate our order processing from inventory upload to billing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Sellerlcoud is rich in features and provides a huge range of channel connectivity options. They have a great wiki (recently revamped), video training and responsive support. With so many options/features, most scenarios can be implemented. I know of no other system that connects to almost every marketplace, shopping cart and even flash sale site out there. Furthermore, their pricing makes it affordable and the best cost/benefit of any of the many systems I looked into. Rather than spending tens of thousands of $$$ on NetSuite or ChannelAdvisor, Sellercloud will do nearly everything you want and at a fraction of the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface has a long learning curve and is not intuitive at all. Navigating the menus and options takes patience and regular questions to support, which fortunately is very good. Accounting is a problem since the external integration with Quickbooks etc is based on flat file exchange. Finally, with so many features and such breadth and depth of functionality, I have come across things that don't work as expected only to find out that I'm the first person to implement them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent value for money but you'll need to invest time to learn the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multi-channel connectivity and management of a central repository of product data. We have a small team and need to automate operations as much as possible to enable us to push as many products out to as many channels as possible. Although not always elegant, Sellercloud does this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Implementation Manager
What do you like best?

The flexibility of the system. Chances are they have every channel you want to be on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of documentation. With new channels being added, its hard to keep up, but more written guidance would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great company to work with. Their platform is flexible enough to handle all current and upcoming marketplaces. A perfect fit for our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating and managing product listings on multiple marketplaces. We want to concentrate on doing what we do best. Warehousing and shipping our products. Sellercloud enables us to concentrate on those skillets while providing us with access to all current and even emerging marketplaces. This tool has allowed our business to expand and fine tune other processes that enable us to provide a better value to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Consultant
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

have all available marketplace and they add new once within a short time after it launches Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, they have you need.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they have an easy api and you can build your self options they dont have yet, also about the interface that allot of reviews or complaining i heard they are in the procses of redesigning it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seller Cloud allows us to manage all inventory and fulfillment in one place as well as listing it on multiple or new marketplaces with once click,

its also great for order management/rma and customer service as you can search name etc and get all order details including profit& lost so you can make proper decisions if to send replacement etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President Operations
Internet
What do you like best?

The SellerCloud team has created an all inclusive suite of solutions that will take any online retailer and help them become a competitive online presence. The software itself runs efficiently and has little to no down time. The support staff is extremely knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve can be quite daunting and support doesn't always explain what they have done to fix issues that arise. This problem is mostly attributed to the fact that there is so much that this software can do that educating people on it's capabilities is a huge undertaking. They are working on training modules that have been extremely helpful, though! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it and ask a lot of questions along the way. Because of it's size, don't get discouraged if it seems too complicated. It IS complicated... and that is a good thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use the inventory management, purchasing and shipping modules of their software. The reporting modules are very inclusive. This program is very customizable if you find a feature it does not already have. I doubt you will be able to find much, though.... it has literally everything you could hope for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fulfillment Expert
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

It definitely is quite comprehensive in that I feel I can do most any task that comes to mind when dealing with our online marketplaces Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it can be difficult to put together simple pairing of information. For example I want to cross reference X with Y and seemingly there would be a way to do that but I wouldn't be sure how to get there without giving a phone call to the user supports.

I guess to be more practical, I would love a monthly phone call from a representative where I could come with a list of questions and say hey, how can I do this or hey, can you explain to me what this does? Or hey, this is how I run my business and what I use, can you teach me a new tool I haven't used that might be helpful?

This way I can learn how to do things I'm looking to do, I can answer some of my curiosity questions that arise when I browse the system, and I could discover brand new things I had no idea I needed. Also I always love the idea of growing relationships Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worthwhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large inventory and create large POs and send large ones to Amazon for FBA. We have improved our speed and our effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Business Manager
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

Seller Cloud integrates with all of the marketplaces we work with. Their support system is actually pretty good compared to experiences we've had with other software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When setting up for multiple ecommerce sites you need to create shadow SKU's for each product and assign them to them to the site. This creates an extra step that seems unnecessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seller Cloud enables us to manage inventory and orders across multiple ecommerce sites and marketplaces. We'd used several systems before including Solid Commerce and Stitchlabs, but they didn't support all of the marketplaces we wanted to sell in such as Wayfair and Houzz. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Anything you can image that you would ever need or ever want in a software is available with Seller Cloud. Shipping, receiving, inventory management, multichannel, multi-store, FBA to any channel automation. Proper kit integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With so many features it can be overwhelming, also because of this, you will most likely discover features down the line that you wish you had known about in the beginning. I would review the entire wiki help center on a bi-weekly basis for at least 2 months as you will begin to understand better how the different parts work with each other. My biggest complaint is the User interface is not very practical. Some things take way to many steps to complete, also with so many options, it takes longer to find what you are looking for. I wish there was a way to customize option menus so you do not have to always view all the options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Huge improvement in warehouse workflow, improved integration with every channel we sell on. ability to sell on channels I never even knew existed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

It does what it is supposed to do. We were not looking for anything fancy, just needed to manage listings from one place and this does that well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not very intuitive.

I don't know if the problem is solvable but the interface took a lot of getting used to. Seems like there are redundant elements and stuff put in weird places. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you check it out thoroughly so you know it will fit into how you work. If it does it is a great little piece of software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multi-channel listing management.

Benefit: We can do that from one place now :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ecommerce Marketing Analyst
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

SellerCloud is a super robust product content management system and provides a huge plethora of integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform is extremely touchy and hard to navigate. It takes a long time to learn the platform, and developing SOPs is essential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you develop a lot of time for training and implementation. It is a slow process and takes a long time to learn. Develop SOPs as soon as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We list products in several marketplaces, so being able to pull products in from Amazon and list them to several other marketplaces has saved hours of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

This is hands down one of the most sophisticated programs I've ever seen! We've gone through many other like it, but all are inferior in comparison to SellerCloud. I love the Shipping/Receive/Image Bridges. The customer support is great and they are usually pretty prompt with their responses. I will be a dedicated SellerCloud user for a long time and can't wait to see how they improve from here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Interface isn't very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have patience through the setup process and don't stress out over navigating around while using this software. It can be overwhelming at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory Tracking, Shipping/Receiving, Predictive Repurchasing/Restocking, Automated emails, PO's/Invoices, FBA shipments. EVERYTHING! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ER
What do you like best?

Features, Options, They cover a large variety of channels, offer many plug-ins, and add-ons. Kits, Shadows, too much to list! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some loose ends. Lack of proper data mappings. Support (but there is noticeable improvement lately). reporting, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do your own research, but first truly understand your individual needs. Be prepared to change the way you do things - this is true with any system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multi-Channel management, streamlined order processing, inventory management, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist and IT
What do you like best?

Pushes everything I need to my various marketplaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit cumbersome from time to time. It should be a bit easier to add things manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multil Channel Fulfillment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

You have access to many different channels out of the box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there are some limitations on publishing products using sellercloud. The returns is really cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using shopify, ebay, and amazon, this is a great inventory management system. They will also integrate with other channels for a price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing inventory on multiple channels. Great for managing inventory! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I really like the most is its features. It truly makes things easier for sellers. It provides convenience and round the clock support when needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is kinda overwhelming at first but once you get used to it, you'll find it very easy to use and navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and purchase a subscription with this amazing software and see how it could benefit your company and make things much more easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It synchronized everything and it lessens all the manual works to be done for busy business owners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Inventory

Able to have multiple shops

Data feeds get sent easily and fast to other channels Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Answering of questions can take a while.

Not being able to remove skus you longer need if an order is attached to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping our inventory up to date on all of our channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The fact that Purchasing and Inventory management is in one system with all eCommerce marketplaces integration, it simplifies multiple tasks.

The fact that I have to list an item once, and then with a click on a button list it on all marketplaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout is not so fancy and looks raw to the first impression, but they say that they'll work on it. But I'm definitely Okay with it, as it's multiple advantages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We avoid Overselling, we can predict purchasing, and a lot more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

The ability to combine listings from many market places and run 1 inventory and order management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

a lot of information required to setup listings. Needs a lot of time and can become quite annoying at some time depending on what channel Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shipping multiple orders with one click Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The shipping part of the program. All orders from all channels come in to one shipping program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Graphic interface can use a facelift. It works, but can look better. You do get used to use it anyway. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to sell on more channels. Automating processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.