Qgiv Reviews & Product Details

Qgiv Overview

What is Qgiv?

Qgiv exists to help nonprofit organizations raise more money with a comprehensive suite of fundraising tools featuring customizable donation forms, event registration, peer-to-peer fundraising, text giving with outbound messaging, and auction events. We believe that outstanding causes deserve outstanding software designed with your unique needs in mind. Unlimited users with unlimited access to tools and support, no long-term contracts (and no sneaky fees!), and integrations with leading CRM and email tools make it easy for nonprofits to experiment with new technology and grow their digital fundraising programs. We’re committed to helping nonprofits raise more by anticipating and addressing their needs and challenges through customer-led development and close attention to industry best practices. From our headquarters in Lakeland, Florida, we currently serve more than 5,000 organizations in the United States and Canada. We pride ourselves on working closely with nonprofits, and we exist to help them succeed, celebrate their victories, and offer personal, one-on-one customer service. To learn more, visit www.qgiv.com. Getting started is free and easy! Thousands of nonprofits have raised over a billion dollars through Qgiv so far -- you can join them! To learn more, visit www.qgiv.com.

Qgiv Details
Discussions
Qgiv Community

Qgiv is an online fundraising and giving solution with mobile fundraising capabilities

Since 2007, Qgiv has focused exclusively on building a platform that makes fundraising easy. Our features are built with our clients in mind: thousands of nonprofits have shared their feedback, insight, dreams, and ideas with us. The resulting product includes features that make fundraising easy for nonprofits and enjoyable for donors.

If you want a fundraising platform that's founded on a passion for helping nonprofits succeed, we're a good fit for you.

Qgiv
2007
Lakeland, FL
@qgiv

Qgiv Videos

Qgiv Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Qgiv community
Have you used Qgiv before?

Qgiv Reviews

Showing 182 Qgiv reviews
Already have Qgiv?
What do you like best?

All of the tutorials are very thorough for the experienced or inexperienced. Also, being a part of the QGiv community, they have many free webinars that help give you in-depth industry knowledge that can really help you meet your goals.

Another item I enjoy is Qgiv's data organization. All of its reports are relevant and thoroughly customizable to my needs. Along with the reports, are the charts. Within your project, it will show multiple graphs including bar, pie, and other graphs. These displays give me a useful visual idea on the segmented information of my project.

QGiv thrives on integrating with other programs. This software can connect through Constant Contact, Facebook, and other platforms. It is this capability that streamlines and structures a seamless process. I am quite impressed with how easy it is for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not one thing I've disliked so far! Everything has worked better than expected. It exceeds my expectations. If I ever need help or am unaware of a process, the tutorials are always excellent in helping me out. Plus, if I do ever need help, QGiv is so well developed that it is easy for me to find my needed answers too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate, go for it! QGiv will help you exceed and meet your goals! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The donor experience has been streamlined tremendously with our donors. The thermostat bar and the badges are very engaging! This allows our participants to see their progress and get excited about the journey. This sort of engagement is fantastic amount Peer to Per fundraising. We've never had such a successful virtual event until using Qgiv! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for your review, Colin! So happy to hear that your virtual peer-to-peer event was a success, that your donor experience has been streamlined, and that you find everything easy to use and navigate! Thanks for being part of the Qgiv family. :) We're always here to help if you need us!

What do you like best?

The best part about Qgiv is the customer experience aspect. They are always quick to answer the phone and help with anything that's needed. The forms are incredibly intricate so I've appreciated the customer service and trainings / webinars they have provided, allowing me to utilize the services to best fit the needs of our organization. I'm not the only one that uses it from my organization, but this is all from my perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downsides of using Qgiv is simply how intricate the forms are. There are so many things on the back end to know, learn, and figure out. I learn more and more every single time I log in. There's just so many toggles and things that affect the quality of a form, but once you learn what everything is, that helps. It just takes a long time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an incredible platform to use, once you get the hang of it. But if you put in the time to understand, watch the webinars, and go through the free trainings, I really believe it's added significant benefit to the work we do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Part of the benefits for using qgiv for me are all the things that I've learned on the webinars. Hearing the research that's been done, what works with certain age groups, what's appealing to different kinds of people, etc. is really, really helpful. It's helped us shift a bit of our methods to accommodate more kinds of people. We've also coordinated a virtual event now and Qgiv made it possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Haley! It's wonderful to hear that you've used some of the best practices from webinars to segment your supporters--that's awesome! We're so happy to hear that you were able to get a virtual event up and running, as well.

You're right--there really *are* a lot of options on our forms! :) We want to make sure every nonprofit can set up a custom form that works for their organization and donor base. As you mentioned, our Customer Experience Team is ready to help with any questions or with more in-depth training. We're just a phone call or email away (and we're always happy to hear from you!).

Thank you for being part of the Qgiv family, Haley!

Open Discussions in Qgiv
Development Manager
What do you like best?

No upfront cost allows so many worthy small organizations the chance to fundraise online and do so in different venues like auctions and P2P. The interface is great, very intuitive. Reporting capabilities and ease are very helpful, too. Customer service is top-notch, always there when you need them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My organization will likely switch to Blackbaud Merchant Services in the next six months, as Raiser's Edge is our donor database and BBMS would do the data recording for online donations automatically. Integration with RE would be helpful, if possible. Fees are also lower with BBMS and the subscription is free as a part of our license fee. We had some trouble a couple of years ago with HTML embedding in our website, especially after securing (https) our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Qgiv's online merchant services are a great way to get into accepting donations online (which is a must, especially now). It's easy to use and personalize, and their support staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinely want to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Qgiv has been our online merchant for a very long time and has served us well. Because of our familiarity with Qgiv, we felt comfortable branching out into different fundraising models. We've run our Hoops for Hope event through Qgiv's P2P platform since 2013. And when COVID-19 hit and we had to take an annual fundraiser virtual, we used Qgiv's auction platform to great success, and with plenty of assistance from Molly, our specialist! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for writing a review, Brooke! We're so glad to hear that you've seen success with a range of Qgiv's fundraising tools (and that Molly was your MVP for support!).

We DO have a couple of options for integration with Raiser's Edge! A member of our Customer Experience Team will reach out shortly to chat with you about that and get more details about your needs and/or concerns.

Thanks for being part of the Qgiv family!

What do you like best?

I have loved the customizations of Qgiv and phenomenal customer service. I have implemented Qgiv at two different organizations and have been very happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find some of the peer-to-peer settings to be a bit cumbersome to work around if you're customizing your event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Qgiv is easily accessible - utilize their customer service and onboarding training opportunities to make sure you fully understand the platform. Once you get comfortable with their basic giving options, it is easy to translate to their other offerings, including P2P and auctions. At my previous organization, we moved from PayPal to Qgiv in 2013. I was so satisfied with Qgiv when I transitioned to a new organization I knew I did not want to switch to a different service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Qgiv has become a one-stop shop for all of our online donation, registration, P2P, and auction needs. It reduces duplication of effort and integrates seamlessly with our other vendors, including Bloomerang. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thank you so much for writing a review, Maggie! We have loved every minute of working with you over the years (time really does fly!), and we're delighted to hear that you see Qgiv as a one-stop shop for online fundraising. We've got some exciting updates coming later this year that we think you'll love--stay tuned! Thanks for being part of the Qgiv family!

What do you like best?

It'a almost impossible to pick just one thing, but the customer service and care have been absolutely outstanding, even before we became clients. Their account reps, onboarding specialists and technical assistance personnel are phenomenal and go above and beyond to ensure all runs smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can even think of that is mildly dissatisfying is that the widget to embed a new form isn't a functionality of the form or form builder itself, but rather a separate action on the menu. All in all, a very minor dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to Qgiv, we used a basic PayPal account to accept donations and their standard widget embedded on our website. It was clunky, old, did not allow for custom donation settings, and redirected donors away from our site. Qgiv is a dream come true! It is beautiful, works perfectly with our website, and we have been able to embed in a way that really feels like it's "ours" not a third party processor. Being able to set custom giving amount buttons is helping us anchor donations at the starting point we want and our online donations have increased because of it. From an accounting standpoint, one billing per month to cover fees AND have donors elect to cover fees has been game-changing in terms of bookkeeping. It's easy to journal and has resulted in over 90% of donors covering processing fees, something we were never able to do before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Wow, Jaime! Thank you so much for the review and for being part of the Qgiv family! We're THRILLED that you're seeing such outstanding results and that bookkeeping has become easier (that's always a plus!). Your widget interface feedback has been passed on to our development team for review. If you ever have something you'd like us to take into consideration, please send an email to support@qgiv.com--we're always looking for ways to make the system even better!

What do you like best?

The extremely quick response to my dozens of questions as a new Qgiv user made it possible for our organization to shift gears from our canceled March 14 gala to staging a very successful online auction. We had an excellent response during the registration process but did struggle a bit getting people to take the next step and complete their signup in Givi so make sure you have a solid communication plan to help people through the steps. The easy integration of the various detailed reports with our donor database, Donor Perfect, made it a snap to add the new donors and all their details after the auction. Finding new friends always makes a development officer smile! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I made a few suggestions about minor aspects of the bidding process that I think could be improved and I believe their team is looking into them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit has been the easy integration of the online auction participants into our database. The platform was easy for users to follow once the auction started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks for writing a review, Dan! We're thrilled to hear that you were able to change direction and host a successful auction with Qgiv and easily export your data to DonorPerfect! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can make things easier for you and your supporters.

Thanks so much for being part of the Qgiv family! We look forward to working with you on future events!

AN
What do you like best?

My organization moved to Qgiv after looking far and wide for an online giving platform that would help us reach our target donors and we have not been disappointed. The interface is easily customizable and donor friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of a dislike. There have been a few features we wish were available, some of which Qgiv added later, so they are listening to suggestions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider customer service when choosing an online giving platform and Qgiv will be a great fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have easily been able to customize giving pages for donor groups and have had very few issues with Salesforce integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for your review! :) We're thrilled that Qgiv is easy for you to customize, that it's appealing to your donors, and that the Customer Experience team has added value for you.

We're definitely listening to suggestions, as well. If you ever have feedback, something you'd like to see in the system, or a question, please send an email to support@qgiv.com so we can chat through your thoughts. Thanks for being part of the Qgiv family!

Business Manager
What do you like best?

Qgiv has great customer service. Every time I have a question or need help with a feature, I get an answer over the phone or a reply to my email very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike! We're not using all the features such as the auction tools, but the main thing we use it for is credit card donations and it makes it easy to process them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of the excellent customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is much easier to reconcile our bank account than with our previous credit card processor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks for leaving a review, Dan! We're happy to hear that our reporting system and customer experience team are making your life a little easier.

We recently released some brand new text fundraising features that you may be interested in. Someone from the CX team will be in touch soon!

Development Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for the review, Jordan! We're so glad to have you as part of the Qgiv family. We've recently made some updates to the Givi app, and our auction platform is also part of the app. If you haven't taken a peek in a while, check it out! If you have any specific requests or questions, our Customer Experience team would be happy to talk through those with you!

Special Events Coordinator
Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks for the awesome review, Jordan! It's great to hear that you take full advantage of everything the Event Builder has to offer on the peer-to-peer platform. And we love hearing that the Customer Experience team has been like part of your team! We appreciate the feedback on the overall look and feel and are actively working on some improvements. *cue suspenseful music*

If you have any questions, please contact the team at support@qgiv.com!

Elyria City Council Member
Public Relations and Communications
Response from Jennifer Mansfield of Qgiv

Hey Marcus! Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate your willingness to share. Regarding the ability to record offline gifts, keep your eyes peeled early next year. This is something we've been getting a bit of feedback on and it's climbed the priority list so it WILL be coming. Thanks again for sharing Marcus!

Administrative Assistant
Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for your video review! We love that you find Qgiv easy to use. Our custom field mappings in integrations may be helpful for getting some of the donor information you're looking for. If you need any assistance or have questions, our Customer Experience team would be happy to help!

What do you like best?

It is an easy platform to use and understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could be a little more affordable - with nonprofits hurting due to COVID - the fees could be lowered to help us out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easier to add more levels and break down of products to purchase and donor levels. Most of our clients are visually impaired or over 70 and its easy for them to figure out as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks for writing a review, Terri! We love hearing that both you and your donors find Qgiv easy to use.

In an effort to help offset some costs, we are offering our Data package at no cost until 2021 for all existing and new clients. If there's anything we can do as far as helping you set up a virtual event or by providing some examples of what other clients are doing during this difficult time, please let us know by reaching out to support@qgiv.com. We're always happy to talk through ideas and help however we can!

IF
What do you like best?

The fact that it has a kiosk option for live event donation collection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Forms need more capabilities, need shopping cart style option. Need to give donor more options to donate to more than one program (restriction) without boxing them into one format. Need conditional logic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your donation form solution needs some additional functions but doesn't need to be too flexible, this is a good option -- especially if you conduct live, in-person fundraising events where the kiosk comes in handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event fundraising kiosks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for your review! It's great to hear that you're finding kiosks useful at your events.

We have some updates coming later this year that are right up your alley--we'd love to get in touch with more details! If you have a moment, send us a note at support@qgiv.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Their support staff is amazing and quick Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There can be a learning curve when you first start, and sometimes figuring out what all the features do is a little confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love that it connects directly with our CRM, bloomerang. Its easy, and all gifts are automatically entered with the proper campaign and appeal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. The integration with Bloomerang is such a time-saver, and it's great to hear that you love it!

We'd love to get your feedback about any areas you find confusing. If you have a moment, please reach out to support@qgiv.com to let them know. We're always looking for ways to improve. They're also available whenever you need them for support or training, and our help desk (which you can access from your Qgiv control panel) is packed with step-by-step instructions.

AN
What do you like best?

The customer service and platform integration make my job simpler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to execute long-term, year-long date specific registrations without creating multiple packages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's incredibly flexible, integrates seamlessly and provides SSL certs for your giving platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional looking email responses; flexible form builder and integrating with Constant Contact and our fundraising platform have taken 3 steps out of the process from 4 years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for your review! It's great to hear that Qgiv makes your job simpler, and I'm so glad to see you're taking advantage of our integrations.

If you haven't done so already, please reach out to our Customer Experience team at support@qgiv.com so they can get more details about your event packages concern -- we'd love to get that submitted to our Product team so they can review the information and see if it's actionable (so we can hopefully make your job even simpler!).

AN
What do you like best?

It is simple to use but not so simple it seems "cheap" or not professionally formatted. They also work with us if we have issues/questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally don't have anything negative to say about Qgiv! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are great to work with and willing to adjust the program to better fit your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't personally had any issues with Qgiv. We can easily set up special events for say to honor somebody's birthday or a business wants to help raise money for us they contact us and we get it set up for them to share on social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear you find Qgiv easy to use, affordable, and flexible! We've got some pretty amazing updates coming later this year--keep an eye out. Thanks for being part of the Qgiv family!

What do you like best?

We like the help desk. They answer all of our questions and even go online to correct an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it is time consuming to create a new form and customize for our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use the URL and widgets a lot for our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Hey, Michelle! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's wonderful to hear you find form widgets and the help desk useful! We'd love to get more details about your experience with customizing forms. We're always looking for ways to improve! If you have a moment, send us a quick email at support@qgiv.com!

Office Manager
What do you like best?

I love that each transaction has clear detail for donors and it's easy to export and track. I also love that the user interface on the donor side is simple. I never get questions on how to use it. The donations just come in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Qgiv deposits funds daily. It makes for extra "paperwork." I have to create deposit documentation for every deposit into our bank account - where it's a $5 deposit or a $50,000 deposit. We don't get that many donations online so everyday I am having to make deposit documentation. So frustrating! I wish there we options for weekly or monthly payouts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Qgiv is easy to set-up and use. The customer support is quick, personal and thorough. They are always adding new features and informing us on current fundraising trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Qgiv generates clean documentation for donor files. I also like how donors can make accounts and manage their own recurring transactions. That way I don't have to take their call to update their credit card. I also like that we never actually have access to the donors credit card info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Bethany! It's really great to hear that you AND your donors find Qgiv easy to use!

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by daily deposits. A member of the CX team will reach out shortly to touch base with you about this!

Development Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

I love that when you have a question or issue they have real, live, very nice, and knowledgeable people you can talk to! And it doesn't cost extra to talk to someone in customer sup[port like it doe4s with many other services!

I also love that I am able to use the peer-to peer service just for the four months a need it - and don't have to pay for a whole year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything about it! Although I wish there was the ability to map a little more detail when integrating with Bloomerang Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is wonderful how it integrates with my Bloomerang database. It has really streamlined our gift entry process and made my life much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review, Kristen! I'm so glad the support offered by the Customer Experience team has been valuable and that you enjoy the flexibility of our fundraising packages.

I have good news! We just released custom mappings for the Bloomerang integration. I'll have someone from the CX team reach out to you with more information shortly!

President
What do you like best?

I tried forcing the round peg into the square hole but it just didn't work for our organization. Qgiv has the tools we need making it super easy for our donors to support us. More than having the right tools for non-profits, you do not need a computer science degree to deploy the Qgiv tools on your website or mobile device! Additionally, funds are quickly deposited into our account and, for easy accounting, the fees are deducted at the end of the month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Qgiv lacks connectivity between the event and giving modules. Frankly, it needs to overhaul the event module completely to accept payment &/or pre-registration of an attendee's payment source for the event so check out at the event is easy. It also needs to attach an auction feature to the event module so donors can view and bid on items, and also be tracked for winning bids on live auction items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recurring gifts was something I was not able to do before Qgiv. While my bank had some type of option, it was way more work and way too invasive to accomplish. Now my donors are able to set up their own recurring donations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review, Peter! It's fantastic that your donors now have easy recurring donation options and that you find the platform easy to use.

I'm happy to say we're launching an auction tool later this summer! A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out shortly with more information on that for you.

Thanks for being part of the Qgiv family!

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

Qgiv is a dynamic company that truly values their customers' experiences and ease of use with their products. Their support staff are second to none, and always willing to help with even the smallest of problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the years that both myself and our company have interacted with Qgiv, the only hiccup we have ever come across is that their accessories are more compatible with Apple products than Androids. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Qgiv has allowed us to not only fundraise successfully, but also to process day to day credit transactions as well as schedule and book program fees for our various programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thank you so much for your review, Austin! We feel so lucky to have been working with you all over the years. It's great to hear that our platform helps you with scheduling a payments for your fantastic programs. We can't wait to see what you all accomplish when your next auction rolls around!

We appreciate the feedback on iOS and Android devices. We're actively working to make some of our apps and tools compatible with Android (we started with Givi!) devices. Someone from the CX team will reach out shortly with more information for you.

Data and Bookkeeping Manager
What do you like best?

At our organization we like that people can create their own fundraisers and raise money through "our" pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. The only thing I would say could be better is their deposit times into our account. When we go to reconcile the books at the end of the month it gets confusing because deposits will be batched together but not say that on the settlement reports, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it for all of our peer-to-peer fundraising and for a lot of our campaigns. It is VERY user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks for your review, Amber! So glad you're able to use the peer-to-peer platform for a variety of campaigns and that you find it user-friendly.

I'm sorry to hear about the deposit times not being ideal. Someone from our Customer Experience team will reach out shortly to touch base with you about this!

Assistant Principal
Fund-Raising
What do you like best?

I really like the customer support! They are available whenever I need them and provide me with help and answers. I appreciate how they work with me to make changes and corrections and the online resources are helpful as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a little time consuming when initially setting up an event, however it makes things easier later on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! The customer support makes changing easy. They are available and never make you feel stupid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Record keeping is improved. Can easily access data from donors and fundraisers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from MaryJane Ragusa of Qgiv

This is so great to hear, Cheryl! We love our customers and we'll always be here to help any time you need us. We hope everything is going well, and please feel free to reach out if you ever need additional assistance.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

Qgiv is very easy to use on the backend and provides an excellent customer experience for donations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I do wish we had a little more freedom for adding creative elements to the giving form. We are still in the starter edition so we might have more options at the point we are ready to upgrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You'll find it to be easy to implement, excellent training, and excellent customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving for multiple giving pages for various campaigns and imbedding Qgiv in our site so people are not directed away from our site. FYI: We have Raiser's Edge NXT and I tried to use their online giving platform. It only took 10 minutes to figure out it is a pain to use and difficult to understand. SO grateful for Qgiv. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sarah Sebastian of Qgiv

Thanks for leaving a review, Jenny! It's wonderful to hear that you find Qgiv easy to use--we love that setup was simple and intuitive!

There are some great form customization options available to you. Our Customer Experience team would be happy to set up a training to go over those with you! Please reach out to support@qgiv.com so we can get you taken care of!