Qgiv

Qgiv

Qgiv is an online fundraising and giving solution with mobile fundraising capabilities

Work for Qgiv?

Learning about Qgiv?

Qgiv Reviews

Ask Qgiv a Question
Showing 151 Qgiv reviews
Peter B.

"Qgiv gets non-profits!"

What do you like best?

I tried forcing the round peg into the square hole but it just didn't work for our organization. Qgiv has the tools we need making it super easy for our donors to support us. More than having the right tools for non-profits, you do not need a computer science degree to deploy the Qgiv tools on your website or mobile device! Additionally, funds are quickly deposited into our account and, for easy accounting, the fees are deducted at the end of the month.

What do you dislike?

Qgiv lacks connectivity between the event and giving modules. Frankly, it needs to overhaul the event module completely to accept payment &/or pre-registration of an attendee's payment source for the event so check out at the event is easy. It also needs to attach an auction feature to the event module so donors can view and bid on items, and also be tracked for winning bids on live auction items.

Recurring gifts was something I was not able to do before Qgiv. While my bank had some type of option, it was way more work and way too invasive to accomplish. Now my donors are able to set up their own recurring donations.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Qgiv
Benjamin W.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Qgiv has been great for my client during the past few years. It’s simple, easy to use, and easy to get started. It has processed well over $200,000 for me since 2016 without fail.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t enough advanced features and not enough customer loyalty from Qgiv.

Advanced Features:

I would love if there was UTM tracking, perhaps a mobile App (I know you have one for virtual terminal (but one for people who don’t collect in-person donations would be nice). I’d also REALLY like if Qgiv would create a cname and let me use a custom URL for my standalone (non-widget) donation page. I’ve asked about this before and am always charged a huge fee so I’ve just given up on it.

This brings me to Customer Loyalty: in the past Ive asked for help on making skins because the widget doesn’t always get the job done and charged a big fee. Qgiv seems more concerned with new customer acquisition than taking good care of their longtime loyal customers.

Qgiv has made it very easy for our donors to give online which is where we make the vast majority of our revenue. My one suggestion for Qgiv is to add UTM tracking. We run many different campaigns and sometimes it is burdensome to create lots of identical donation forms with unique links to track donations from different sources. UTM tracking would simplify this a lot.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

Victoria S.

"So Easy To Use!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a very simple system to navigate, especially since I'm not very "techy." It has every feature needed to do a good job of keeping track of donors and processing donations. I also really like their customer service as they are very prompt and helpful:)

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I have not ran into a single problem or area in Qgiv that I thought was lacking in any way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really like Qgiv. There's nothing wrong with this system, my only recommendation is to add even more features, but honestly they have all the features that I need to do my work! I really love that they offer extra services like registration forms for events. It is also great that they block the card info on the profiles after entering them to keep our donor's information secure. The only thing I dislike about Qgiv, is that it doesn't automatically sink to our other software, Bloomerang. We have to manually merge the files at the end of each month. One more feature on Qgiv that I like is that they send me email updates when donors donate. Because we are used to seeing our donor's names each month, this allows me to notice when someone new donates so I can call and thank them right away.

Qgiv provides a quality system to allow our nonprofit organization keep track of donors and process donations.

Susan C.

"We have used QGiv for several years now and have alwasy had good experiences wtih them"

What do you like best?

The fact they are very responsive to questions and requests for assistance. We also like the fact the are local to us.

What do you dislike?

We wish QGiv was able to charge the merchant fees so the person making the charge was accessed those and we did not have to note we'd be adding that later. Many do not pay attention to our note and then we sometimes end up loosing the fee - for instance a $1,000 sponsor who pays online, who disregards our message about adding 4% fee, never pays us the 4%, but we have to pay the merchant fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Many products are available that offer the same options and services, but, the quality of customer service is what sets QGiv apart from others.

We are able to do online reservations for events, and, take payments and donations which we were not able to do prior to QGiv, this is a must for us!

Marius P.

"Suspiciously easy!"

What do you like best?

After having a very, very painful experience with our previous vendor, Qgiv came as a pleasant surprise. We had NO idea it could be so easy and idiot proof! It is easy to work with Qgiv’s forms on the back-end and we find it very time-saving and intuitive. On the front-end the forms are seamless, mimicking our website—a big bonus. It is great to be able to instantaneously adapt forms and acknowledgements and know that they are sent out immediately.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to sort and store forms in folders rather than having to scroll through all to find one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great way to efficiently deal with donors with as many (or less) touch points needed to create a very pleasant donor experience and look very, very professional to boot. We value our donors and their information above all, and, from the beginning, have felt like Qgiv is right there beside us. Trust is obviously a big thing for us and is something we have worked hard to attain with our donors. We needed to know that every donation would be processed accurately and in a timely and secure manner. Qgiv provides that for us.

Kristin W.

"great product and amazing support!"

What do you like best?

Qgiv has all the functionality we need and more. But the best part is the excellent customer support! Questions are answered and problems are solved quickly and thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

Qgiv does so much that sometimes it takes me a while to make simple changes. But a quick search of the support videos usually points me in the right direction.

My only true complaint is that database integration (Bloomerang, in my case) is not included in the Start and Grow packages. It would be simpler if it were built into all the packages. It is weird to get billed monthly for the database integration and quarterly for the Grow package. But, obviously, this is not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! You will be impressed with Qgiv's customer support. It may be more expensive than the product you are using now, but you will save loads of time.

We raise more money, and we spend less time doing it! Qgiv exports donations directly into Bloomerang, which means that donations are posted quickly and accurately. The donor experience is also quick and easy. I also like being able to issue refunds, edit recurring donations, etc. myself. The front end experience is good for the donors, and the back end experience is good for me.

Jenny S.

"Intuitive and Easy To use"

What do you like best?

Qgiv is very easy to use on the backend and provides an excellent customer experience for donations.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I do wish we had a little more freedom for adding creative elements to the giving form. We are still in the starter edition so we might have more options at the point we are ready to upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You'll find it to be easy to implement, excellent training, and excellent customer service.

We are solving for multiple giving pages for various campaigns and imbedding Qgiv in our site so people are not directed away from our site. FYI: We have Raiser's Edge NXT and I tried to use their online giving platform. It only took 10 minutes to figure out it is a pain to use and difficult to understand. SO grateful for Qgiv.

Mike E.

"Great for running a fundraising campaign or event."

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and customize an online giving form. Administration is very straightforward. I set up an online giving form for my school's website in less than hour, without any need for training or help. When I did need help with one question, QGiv's helpdesk was very quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have a few more color and background options for the giving thermometer. It would also be good for the software to automatically create a donor record, even if the donors do not sign up for a QGiv account. Lastly, it would be helpful to have an option for future recurring payments to count toward a giving campaign's thermometer goal.

The collection and administration of a giving campaign for our non-profit elementary school. In years past, we have collected donations almost entirely through check. By establishing an online giving form through QGiv, we have made it much easier for donors to give and much less work to administer the campaign (i.e., collect payments, measure progress, send thank you letters and receipts, etc.), as the QGiv platform does all of this automatically.

Rose C.

"Best user friendly platform for admins, participants and donors!"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Qgiv is the ease of use for the end user/fundraising participant. The onboarding/registration process walks the user through the process with no confusion. This is the first fundraising platform I have used where both the fundraising participant and donors are not calling our office every day having trouble registering or making a donation and this then returns less hand-holding by my event staff to walk these individuals through the process. In this way, it feels like the platform runs as it was designed, to raise funding.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that for a mobile auction module to be added. Then I could manage a golf tournament or gala event on this same platform with a silent and live auction. More use at one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Qgiv to those considering to peer-to-peer fundraising in their development strategy. The excellent customer service, demonstrations for the set-up, very easy to use on the backend even for those not experienced in fundraising software platforms. Qgiv's pages are laid out in a very clean visual layout which makes the visitors experience more enjoyable as well.

Having the "Gift Assist" option for the donors to opt-in and cover the merchant processing fees is a BIG deal for us as a non-profit. The merchant processing fees are a usual cost of doing business. Our donors saved us about $7,000 in our merchant processing fees last year, that decreases our event fundraising expenses. WIN-WIN!

Nancy B.

"Great Affordable Way for People to Give"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the dashboard on Qgiv. I have always experience extremely professional and courteous service when I had questions or required help setting up new forms etc on Qgiv.

What do you dislike?

As a non-profit, I'd like to see a lower interest rate for transactions, however I appreciate that the interest rate is consistent so at the very least I can anticipate my monthly fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So easy to use and implement. We are a small staff and need something that is consistent and reliable and requires little input once set up - this is a great tool.

I am able to provide a user friendly platform for individuals who want to donate to our organization. It is simple but it also provides an opportunity for our givers to set up their own individual account which allows them to track and update their giving which is more user friendly for the giver and eliminates some of the work load for staff.

Lupine R.

"Great system, great price"

What do you like best?

Qgiv is inexpensive and works great. Customer service is good as well. We're super pleased with our decision to move to Qgiv!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes navigating the system can be a bit confusing - not super intuitive. It can take me a while to find what I'm looking for, and I don't always know if what I'm looking at is what I need as it seems like there are multiple versions of the same thing (i.e. recurring donations - there are a number of ways to look at these donors, but they all look a little different and provide different information).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great platform at a great price!

Processing donations easily, with less manual work, good user experience.

"Great product for fundraisers!"

What do you like best?

QGiv makes fundraising easy. The QGiv platform is very easy to learn and navigate and customer service is great!

What do you dislike?

The transaction fees are bit high, in comparison to Paypal and other donation platforms. Also, the FundHub is a little funky, but I know that's new, so understandable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start at the "Start" level, which is essentially free, and poke around to see if the features work for your organization. You can always change levels (monthly or quarterly), which makes it nice when you don't need it.

We had previously used MobileCause for our fundraising events, but they did not have a platform that updated in real time. QGiv updates in real time and offers text-to-donate options and the FundHub, which includes a fundraising thermometer and other features which we can use in real time at the fundraiser. QGiv has helped us streamline our fundraiser donation tracking and allowed us to save time in the process.

Holly P.

"Easy and Effective"

What do you like best?

Building and placing gift forms is really easy. Also, the Qgiv team is great at communicating, walking you through set up and use and then continually following up to make sure you are working successfully. It's a great tool for a great price.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific we dislike about Qgiv

The online forms associated with our major CRM system were archaic and difficult to configure and didn't inspire trust in our donors who visited our giving pages, so we decided to utilize Qgiv for all of our online giving. With our first major online appeal directed to our Qgiv forms, we received as many online gifts in one month as we had in the entire previous year.

Chelsea N.

"Long time user"

What do you like best?

Easy to use amongst a team of people. Also very organized and easy to track sales and donations. Can easily export events to excel for quick searching. Can easily resend confirmations out to event attendees. Whenever there is an issues, customer service is great at responding quickly and in a professional, yet personal matter. They work hard to make sure every issue is solved. You get a real person on the phone, always super friendly. I like how the widget features lets us embed our events directly on our website so that users don't have to click through many links.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike! I can't think of anything that bothers me about qgiv really. They are a great company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

QGiv is good across the board, no matter what company/non-profit you run. It can be implemented in many ways. It is great for selling tickets to events/fundraisers.

We use QGIV to promote Museum events, to sell tickets to special events, and for donations. It is easy and quick to change pricing on events, to limit how many tickets are sold for each package. They make the implementation of using promo codes very easy as well, and with multiple promo code options so that you can track which promo code/market performs better.

Rose C.

"Qgiv makes my job so much easier!"

What do you like best?

Qgiv allows me to provide a form for folks to register for events, register for volunteer opportunities, and give to our organization in an easy and seamless process. I can have the Qgiv forms linked to our website or simply email the links directly to those invited to events.

What do you dislike?

We have summer camps with three different weeks and we offer discounts based on the number of kids per family and the number of weeks registered. To do this through Qgiv, it was a very confusing and time-consuming process and it still didn't work exactly like I had envisioned.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Qgiv to any organization looking for a donation/event program. Our experience has been great and they always get right back to me whenever I contact them with questions. Their video help section is also very beneficial.

easy online registration for events and volunteer opportunities, registrations and giving in the same program

Susan D.

"Great online fundraising system!"

What do you like best?

We are currently using the 'free' version of QGiv, and started using it one year ago for the registration of a major fundraising event for our non-profit preschool. There was a slight learning curve to understand how to put together the forms and events, but now it is easy to use. Customer service was fantastic and helped me put together our first event. Payments were processed quickly, easily, and without hassle.

What do you dislike?

I had some trouble getting the information I needed to write end-of year thank you/donation letters to those who participated in our event and made donations during registration for the event. The reports only provide some of the information I needed, so I had to use other methods for my letter writing. I imagine the kind of report I'd like is available in one of the paid versions of QGiv.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, very customizable

The biggest problem QGiv has helped us solve is simple the ability to accept online donations and create the ability to purchase tickets for events and other fundraisers.

"Great online donation platform! "

What do you like best?

Qgiv has been great for our foundation. Its easy for donors to use and easy to pull reports. Their support staff is super helpful and continues to check in. Being able to brand the forms and auto-response emails has been a huge help with informing our donors about our mission and cause.

What do you dislike?

I wish more people knew about Qgiv and how great the platform is. It took awhile to find the platform as there are so many options out there and the Qgiv platform was not included in many of the sites I did my research on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support is helpful and replies quickly. They also check in randomly to see if there is anything they can assist with.

Being able to integrate the donation form with our branding is great so donors aren't confused.

Reports are easy; our organization is all volunteer based and not everyone is technology savvy but everyone has been able to access reports with ease.

Our biggest issue was donors being able to make their gifts in memory/honor of an individual and with Qgiv it is a built in solution. Using our branding and messaging on the forms is helpful with getting our mission out to our donors, especially donors who are giving their 1st donation to our foundation.

"Highly Recommend Qgiv for P2P fundraising"

What do you like best?

Qgiv has excellent customer support, website functionality, and price. Qgiv's customer service not only promptly helps with questions about your Qgiv webpage but they will help strategize for your fundraising campaign and offer suggestions. The Qgiv fundraising platform's website is great. It's very easy to use, customize, and track donors and participants. I appreciate how the website builder does not require knowledge of website code as I do not. Overall the price of Qgiv is a great value too. I researched a variety of peer-to-peer fundraising platforms and Qgiv is very well priced and is one of the most affordable options with still having all of the functionality of the other sites.

What do you dislike?

There are two things I dislike about Qgiv: requiring a unique email address for each event participant and not requiring the full address to match the credit card information. When a family has multiple children who wants to do an event it is challenging to require all of the children to have a unique email address to register with. Also, I realize it is somewhat at the credit card bank's discretion of how to confirm credit card information but I would appreciate if Qgiv or their processor Litle would increase their confirmation of a credit card by ensuring the credit card matches the full billing address. This full address verification would help us know with certainty what the donor's billing address is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would do your research on a variety of peer-to-peer platforms. Some platforms specialize in certain features and all will have their unique appearances and functionality. After collecting a lot of information and watching demonstrations on a variety of platforms, I determined Qgiv best met our needs and was in our price range so we were very happy to go with Qgiv.

We want to increase our peer-to-peer fundraising for our organization and Qgiv has been a great tool to help us do that.

Cole H.

"Great Online Giving Source"

What do you like best?

I greatly appreciate the customer service (no delay when calling to speak to a "live", knowledgeable person), the appearance of the "giving page", the ease of use from a donors view, and the ease of use on the dashboard from those of us "behind-the-scenes".

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything that comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to use it. If online giving is new to your organization, allow time for folks to use it. This platform is great for our ministry - giving of slightly over $100K/year.

There no business problems that have been solved with Qgiv. This has proven to be a great tool, an additional giving platform for our church's ministry.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

While I don't often have issues with Qgiv, I find that when Issues arise I am always pleased with their customer service. Their responses are quick and informative, allowing me to resolve problems in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Sometime's it can be difficult to figure out all the little ins and outs as there are a variety of features associated with Qgiv. This circles back to what I like best - any time I've had an issue or question the customer service team is able to assist me. No hassle and no wasted time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a question, ask. The customer service is top notch.

Many of our donors are older and not computer savvy. This occasionally leads to user error (choosing monthly donation or accidentally submitting the donation twice). Again nothing a quick email to customer service couldn't fix!

Julie O.

"Best customer experience EVER!"

What do you like best?

I've used Qgiv at three different non-profits now, and I absolutely love it! The tools are perfect for the small to medium-sized organizations I work with, including ready-to-go forms, messages and events, PLUS great options for customization. And their customer support absolutely cannot be beat! Their support team is responsive, knowledgeable and always open to feedback for improvements.

What do you dislike?

Nine times out of ten, I can make Qgiv meet the multiple needs my organizations have - training registrations, silent auction checkout, etc. Every once in a while, I just can't make something work flawlessly, even with the awesome help from the Qgiv team. But if my biggest complaint is that it doesn't solve my every problem, it's clearly a GREAT solution!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whether you're web savvy or not, Qgiv makes building donation and event registration forms pain-free. I highly recommend if for small to mid-sized nonprofits (where I have experience!).

Qgiv helps my non-profit clients collect donations quickly and easily, with a smooth process for our donors and easy-to-use reporting that our development and accounting teams can always rely on. Being able to create multiple giving pages quickly and easily ensures that we're connecting donors with the programs that matter to them most.

Sarah W.

"Qgiv is more than a tool"

What do you like best?

Qgiv's exceptional customer service and eagerness to constantly grow and improve make them more than a great product. They feel like a partner.

It's easy to create and manage multiple donation forms, events, and campaigns with customization for each. Administrative rights and notifications can also be allocated per form or event.

The app and card readers are so convenient for onsite event registration, sales, and donations.

What do you dislike?

We like to push the limits of Qgiv which means it can't always do exactly what we dream up, but Qgiv listens to our requests and input. They offer alternative solutions while they work towards implementing improvements.

Qgiv helps our nonprofit easily accept online donations, sell tickets to events, do peer-to-peer fundraising, and sell merchandise. The tools they provide and the customization that is available allows us to grow our online income and keep up with the trends in online giving so that we can continue with our mission.

Elena P.

"High Quality Income Tool!"

What do you like best?

Clean looking forms that you can customize - with tasteful design aspects.

P2P Fundraising for our Great Thanksgiving Project will help our donors with their individualized fundraisers!

What do you dislike?

Not too much - just want QGiv to continue to expand their services/products.

I probably haven't looked into more of their options - would love if they had Mobile Credit Card Swipers?

Receiving income and donor info at events, when we as a company don't have the tools we usually use onsite at our offices to do the same.

This is a contemporary way to receive income, that appeals to donors at these events.

Patrick H.

"Solid, Reliable, Online Giving Platform"

What do you like best?

qGiv has a very clean user interface that is uncluttered and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

It's a shared platform, so features are the same for everyone. This isn't a complaint, just a difference from having a custom-built solution. The product continues to be developed and updated and they do an excellent job tracking and following up on suggestions from users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check to make sure that qGiv integrates with your donor management system if you have a seperate system.

qGiv integrates directly with our donor management software, which saves us significant time and effort bringing in donations collected through other online solutions, like PayPal, Truist, etc.

Elizabeth E.

"Amazing and Powerful, Best Processing Software Yet"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to learn and use Qgiv is! The entire interface is user friendly and easy to use for even the least tech savvy staff!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish Qgiv had was a built in CRM database, but as far as I've seen, that's the only piece missing for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you have all of the documentation you need upfront so that you can make the process as streamlined as possible.

Qgiv gives us the power to accept online donations without paying for an expensive software like eTapestry or Salesforce, it makes taking online donations quick, easy and beautiful.

Learn more about Qgiv

Qgiv Videos

Learning about Qgiv?

* We monitor all Qgiv reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.