Pure Chat Reviews & Product Details

What is Pure Chat?

Pure Chat helps small and mid-sized organizations engage their website visitors with our live chat software. Use Pure Chat throughout the entire customer journey to share information with visitors, nurture leads, provide support, and deliver exceptional customer service to improve sales and satisfaction. Just looking to add live chat software to your website? We’ve got you covered with our 100% Free plan. You'll get unlimited users/operators and unlimited chats on up to 3 websites -- for FREE. If you're looking for a more powerful and integrated solution, sign up for our Pro plan to get access to visitor analytics, unlimited contacts, trigger-based notifications and much more. Get started for free today!

Pure Chat Screenshots

Pure Chat Profile Details

Pure Chat Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Pure Chat

Pure Chat Reviews

1-25 of 190 total Pure Chat reviews

Pure Chat Reviews

1-25 of 190 total Pure Chat reviews
a very necessary and useful tool

" a very necessary and useful tool"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because it is a very simple solution to be able to support the clients in real time thanks to its control panel that is quite simple and intuitive, it is easy to implement and no guidance or previous experience is needed to use it, for what I consider a great ally.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything, for the moment I have experienced many benefits so I could not complain, I will continue using your services

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended if you want to improve the user experience on online platforms, which would make them safely return as they feel well served

It has helped me to maintain a better communication with my clients since as a company we obviously care about our customers, so it has been very pleasant the easy way we can serve them, the communication interface is very intuitive so they can be attended to several clients at a time to avoid delays in the support

very useful has helped me a lot in communication with work team

"very useful has helped me a lot in communication with work team"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease with which you can start to implement this software because its control panel is very simplified so there will be no major complications to learn how to use it, in my experience it has greatly facilitated the communication process between clients and My work team making the experience by both parties much more pleasant

What do you dislike?

for the moemnto I have not got a function that I dislike, since in general purechat has helped me to improve the service that I offer in my web

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is highly recommended if you have a network in which you want to implement this type of chats in order to make the communication more fluid is very efficient and you can try their functions for free if it is useful you can enter a plan payment to improve the experience

It has helped me a lot in giving a better support to the clients in my site, since it can be reached in a more personal way, solving any inconvenience that they have and making their experience more pleasant so that they can use our services with all the trust

"Best Chat Software!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Pure Chat is how easy it is to use for both customer service representatives as well as our patients. It is intuitive and able to be customized to each branch of the company's needs to make communication more effective and helpful. Our patient's have had absolutely no difficulty using the feature on our websites and we have even gotten frequent positive feedback regarding how convenient it is for them.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Pure Chat is more of a routine issue than an issue with the program; The customer service representatives have to actually sign in to the website in order to use it and they don't always remember to do that, but we have had this as a company for a very short amount of time and already it is getting to be more of a habit for all of the representatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Pure Chat to anyone thinking about using it. It is easy, less expensive than at least 1 competitor on the market that I know of for sure and it looks good on our websites.

The business problems that Pure Chat is solving is our phones being tied up all of the time. If a patient is looking at our website and has a question, they just ask right then without having to be put on hold to get in touch with a live person. The benefits that we are seeing is an overall increase in customer / patient satisfaction with our company and our services.

Routine Replacement

"Pure chat is an awesome tool"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat is easy to use and convenient. I use Pure Chat on a daily basis. I like that we can connect with our more tech savvy patients more easily by using Pure Chat. Pure Chat also notifies us when we have missed a chat and it records all of conversations, which is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any reason to dislike Pure Chat as of yet. Using Pure Chat is actually more convenient than talking on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With today's growth in technology, I highly recommend using Pure Chat. Most people do not want to talk on the phone, they want to type and get a quick response.

Since we have added Pure Chat to our company, it has helped us communicate with our patients so much easier. Using Pure Chat seems to be a better alternative than talking on the phone for our patients that prefer texting or using instant messenger. Using Pure Chat seems to be very popular with our younger patients who do not like talking phone, or for patients that do not like being on hold waiting to talk to a representative.

Chief Security Officer

"Pure Chat as a means of personal communication with your customers"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat is easy to use and manage, allows for personal conversations with your customers, establishing a long-term relationship, provides beautiful graphics and images to see the metrics of chat over time, you can track the satisfaction of your client to make decisions about their staff or find out what clients may be spending too much time

What do you dislike?

Live chat extensions give an overly intimidating interface with tools that are exaggerated for such a rudimentary medium of support, paid plans also have a high price, I did not find any help module to call or send an email, so it seems that I will have to complete most of the research personally

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customize the appearance of the chat to fit your company, add a personal photo so that your customers see that behind your website there are real people, follow up on the satisfaction of your customers, watch your volume and the response time of your agents, provide a chat box in the control panel among other very good things you will find using Pure Chat. Simply what you need for the best communication and customer service you want for your website

It helps me to be able to see which users browse my website in real time, therefore, if someone is looking at a pair of shoes that they sell on their site, they will know exactly what to start talking about, and you will even have the tools to perform predetermined answers for certain parts of the website

Customer Support Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Purechat la mejor opcion para pequeñas y grades compañias"

What do you like best?

Me encanta la opcion gratis para las personas que recien comienzan con su empresa, despues puedes comprar alguno de los 2 planes existentes a medida que creces.

La notificaciones andan genial, tiene version para IOS y Android que tambien se agradece.

What do you dislike?

Solo permite tener hasta 3 agentes para el soporte con la version gratuita, pero nosotros compramos la de 10 asi que mas que satisfechos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

La integracion es facil, tiene muchas opciones adicionales si compras un plan mejor y ademas los precios son muy buenos, muy contentos con Purechat

Nos Permite conectar facilmente el soporte por chat remoto en el sitio web, es con esto que estamos atendiendo a nuestros visitantes dia a dia.

Que los usuarios puedan Compartir archivos es muy util.

Field Engineer

" It helps me maintain direct contact with my visitors"

What do you like best?

This plugin is interesting because apart from being able to be purchased for free or through a Premium license, it is easily integrated into your business website or your blog, giving you the possibility to maintain direct contact with your visitors in real time by responding to your doubts and suggestions.

In addition, this software allows you to store all the interactions previously performed with the user. It also allows you to schedule a service for the chat in order to let your users know when you are available to serve them.

What do you dislike?

In case you receive a message after disconnecting, you will not be notified to the email, having to check the chat in search of the message left after the disconnection. Nor does it allow you to export conversations to a CSV or Excel format.

It has a lack of filters to search for conversations made on a certain date

In my business the volume of visits has been increasing progressively, and therefore, to integrate a chat module turns out to be a very useful element. In this way, it has allowed us to maintain direct communication with our visitors, avoiding that our mail tray be saturated with messages that we could respond quickly through a chat window.

C#/C++ CT/CTI Developer

"Awesome Functionality"

What do you like best?

Mostly i like the integration features which allows you to combine things. Especially, you can have Pure Chat messages as notifications in Slack and you can integrate it with WHMCS same time.

What do you dislike?

I believe the growth plan could have more than one website.The embedded report could have more statistics than it has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the amazing integration features and mostly the Google Analytics Integration where you can have a completely report about your business in some minutes.

Also i recommend to enable the WHMCS integration

PureChat provides an excellent environment to design the webchat before you embed it, that helps many customers to design their own layout. Except that, with zapier integrations, you can have integrated solutions with zero coding.

Consumer Goods

"A good chat for customer service"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat is an excellent live chat solution. Attractive and easy to use. Perfect integration with Zapier and our CRM. The great feature set, even for the free version.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the waiting time may take a while, and purechat tends to disconnect, is a small detail that I would like to solve

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best is the easy integration with various platforms, it is easy to use, and for people who want to try it, they can use the Free version.

Good service, support is essential to maintain the relationship with customers and this is very easy to use, a person who does not know much about the subject can perfectly use it without much knowledge.

Office Manager and Pre-Sales Consultant

"A great way for your customers to get in touch"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat is very good for its ability to put your customers in touch with you. Many will be less likely to get in touch if they have to call you. Where Pure Chat helps us, is knowing who is getting in contact, whether they are a customer or prospective customer. This means that you can easily sell to the prospects, and put the support customers in the right direction.

What is also very good is the amount of information Pure Chat gives about an incoming chat. You get their location around the global, the page that they have started the chat on, a history of the previous page that they have accessed plus their contact information. This means that you can tailor your responses for international clients etc.

It was easy to add to our WordPress site, and with a bit of work from our developers we were able to present Pure Chat to trial users of our website and then remove it for paid for users. This is very useful for us, as we use the system more as a sales tool rather than a support tool as we have a ticketing system behind the scenes instead.

The mobile application is also very good for keeping in touch with your clients when you are out and about.

What do you dislike?

There is no windows desktop application to install. This means that you have to either have a internet browser open logged into the website to be able to receive inbound chats.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A way around the "No Desktop application" is to use Chrome Apps functionality. You can do this by heading to the Pure Chat Operational Panel within Chrome, Select the settings section>More Tools>Add To Desktop. This will then add it to Chrome://apps. Right click on the icon and select "Open as a new window". This can then be dropped in the "Start-Up" following so then it launches when you log into Windows.

Pure Chat simply makes it easier to talk to your clients. They can easily access a "Talk Now" section directly on our webpage, and either our PC or phones light up highlighting that there is an inbound chat. The any one of my colleagues can pick it up and help.

Bookkeeper
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

"Reasonably priced, efficient chat software"

What do you like best?

I really like the ring options because I can always tell which ring is Pure Chat , also the function that allows you to invite other team members into the chat, even from different departments, others can join in on the chat and you can stay in the chat or leave it , it's really great been able immediately to bring others into the chat.

What do you dislike?

While there is a free plan but of course without all the extras, but as far as the paid plan, I really don't like how you are limited to a certain number of SMS notifications. Really would be great if there were a way to share pictures/documents/ via chat. There also has been quiet a bit of lagging/freezing but that may have been on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If pricing and efficient is what you're looking for then I very much recommend Pure Chat and with the free plan Pure Chat offers...you have nothing to lose , only to gain since Pure Chat is an excellent chat software with so many great feautures, a great tool to interact with others!

Very beneficial to be able to see when a client is logged in and being able to to make sure they have received all the correct information and being able to save and send a copy of a conversation is also very helpful.

Customer Support

"The chat that will change your way of thinking and writing"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat, is a 100% free chat, complement of Live, for WordPress. One of its great advantages are its unlimited chats and three users completely free. All customizations of chat widgets, transcription history, e-mail forms when this is not available, activators, among other positive aspects.

You can customize any part of the chat box, with unlimited colors, eye-catching animations and custom images available. Beyond the eyes, Pure Chat is also a very capable live chat tool. The functionality includes powerful analytics, multiple chat management and proactive chat activators.

What do you dislike?

The main negative aspect of this application is that without Internet we can not access. A more typical aspect of the application is that we only have a maximum of three users, if we need more, we must buy them. The versatility in its infinite colors for chat boxes makes the application lack sobriety and seriousness, a negative factor if we use it in a private company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Practical, simple and dynamic chat to interact with anyone, at any time.

We are in obtaining the maximum benefit of this super application. As it is in the network that is accessed, it is very innovative and it is not necessary to download a program that occupies space, we only need internet and that's it.

As it is a new application, we are taking full advantage of it so that in the future it will position itself as its great competitors, and be used by many more people, who are looking for something innovative, familiar, practical and simple.

Freelance employee
Higher Education

"The best free chat software!"

What do you like best?

I just love PureChat! First of all, I love that it's free (I mean, who wouldn't like that). The free version has just enough features for our use. It lets you customize a lot of things like the chat box appearance, the option to have questions emailed, mobile vs desktop appearance, etc. You can have as many staff members as you need and easily invite them via email so they can login on their own page. You can set up canned responses so you're always ready. Transcripts of each chat are available so you can review and follow up as needed. You can easily put the chat on any website with a simple code they provide and you manage it all on their platform. So easy! Their support is also really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into much I dislike about PureChat. One thing that would be nice is the ability to be able to email users back through the platform with your own email. As it stands now, you have to copy their email address and question and email them back through your own email platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say - GO FOR IT. Use the free version and check it out. There is absolutely nothing to lose. In my opinion, there is nothing you really need in the paid-for versions. The free version is where it's at!

We are able to provide virtual reference to our patrons on our website. This is an innovation for us and a step in the right direction.

Sales And Marketing Specialist

"Pure Chat Review"

What do you like best?

With Pure Chat i love that it is easy to use and meets all the requirements. The support team have a listening ear and are always willing to help when you are at a fix. Another good thing abut Pure Chat is that the communication is end to end encrypted which means it is secure.

What do you dislike?

When using Pure Chat and you are offline you will not receive the message instantly. That's the only annoying thing about Pure Chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pure Chat is effective for intercommunication, try it and am sure you won't be disappointed.

We were using the Pure Chat to enhance communication in our organization. With Pure Chat we are able to chat and communicate with workmates without any hindrance. We are also able to share files without fear of data security as its a secure channel.

Customer Services Agent

"Purechat One of the best to start"

What do you like best?

It has a very good user interface, I also think that they have updated this and for the customers, this is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if an agent takes a little time to answer a chat, you can disconnect, I think it's a point to pay more attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's the first option that a person or company should use if you like you can update the plan.

We have been using Purechat a few months ago and the experience has been very good, there is a team of agents who can be attentive to all questions from visitors, you can also exchange files, this is great so far.

Patient Success Team Customer Service Representative

"Pure Chat is Purely Awesome!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Pure Chat is how we can interact with patients who prefer not to come in to our local branch offices or call. We live in a digital world and this is just one other way to help people who have problems with either our goods or our services and make a difference. Pure Chat is both easy to use as a patient and as a customer service representative.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Pure Chat is simply the fact that there is an option not to be in the Pure Chat answer queue. It makes it easier for breaks, but it's not automatic when you log into the computers here at work. This can sometimes lead to missed chat opportunities if we have fewer people or if the customer service representatives forget to log in when they first log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Pure Chat to anyone who wants to add virtual interaction to their websites for customer service.

The business problems that we are solving with Pure Chat are that we can talk to people who perhaps would not have had a voice otherwise. It enables our customers who have autitory or verbalization issues to communicate easily and effectively with us without having to go through the hassle of email or interpreters. The benefit of Pure Chat is that we get to assist our patients of all types and abilities with minimal extra effort

Retail

"A good chat and with good integration options"

What do you like best?

I like the integration options with a single click, it is easy to use the panel, the client's chat is registered in case you have to answer after the client left the chat

What do you dislike?

PureChat It does not give much time to respond to customers in real time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best thing is that you have a free trial version for people who have a small business or want to try the service first. It is good to think of all consumers.

PureChat gave are business an easy way for our clients to ask us a question and respond to them when we get back.

"Great free chat software for businesses"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that this software is completely free, so I was able to install it in my company and test it quickly. The result has been a happier staff being able to communicate by chatting, making the work more fun.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more customization options, but I am sure they will be included in future updates. I would also like this programme to have more audience, more publicity, so that it can reach more people and the company can grow faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend giving it a try because, although it seems simple, it is a program that does its job and is completely free.

The software has a very good user interaction and is also a very stable program, so it is unlikely to get caught or error problems.

With Pure Chat I solve the communication problem in my company, where employees had to get up to talk to another colleague.

Now, in addition to having happier employees, they work more efficiently.

Co-Owner

"Intuitive Design"

What do you like best?

I hate spending time learning how to use new technology given how quickly it is always changing. Pure chat provides a truly out-of-the-box solution with an intuitive dashboard.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to carry a particular conversation through from session to session and from email back to chat again. Not a huge issue as many customers don't reconnect, but for those that do - having "conversational marketing" [like Drift does] would be a nice feature

Another (and increasingly popular) way of answering questions that did not involve a phone conversation which many customers try to avoid.

CSR

"Pure Chat is on the rise"

What do you like best?

Pure chat is has a free version. We are able to assist our clients immediately and it not costing the company any extra money.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing in inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to keep the free version.

Higher client response rates and better retention. Waiting for them to find eh email link isn't enough anymore. Pure Chat means my "about us" page is on every page.

"Fantastic chat software, incredible company"

What do you like best?

The ability to chat with people, whether existing clients, accounts that owe us money, or new potential leads has been incredibly popular. Integrating Pure Chat onto our web page has been very simple and straight forward, and they even have a WordPress plug in. You can completely customize the chat box to match your page and request only what information you want to know.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, if you think the product is missing something or can be improved, just contact them and most likely they are already working on a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not only does Pure Chat offer all the features you need, but it is a very down to earth company. If you e-mail them they will actually respond, and better yet, they will even try to implement your ideas if they believe that they are good ones.

Pure Chat has definitely gotten more people to spend time on our web page, and I love that I can see that they are navigating to different pages as I chat with them. In fact, we recently signed up a new client only through chatting and an e-mail or two, we never had to pick up the phone. Certainly for people who don't wan tot call, chat is extremely important to have.

CSR

"Available for our clients at all times."

What do you like best?

I like that we can be available to assist clients 24 hours a day. We can set up quick responses and quick answers for common question.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Pure chat to an online company that is looking to offer the function of chatting with their customers.

If our clients need any type of assistance, we are available to help them from any device that we are sign in on. We use Pure Chat to assist our company on our sister company site when ordering supplies online and paying cash instead of going though insurance. We also was able to solve problem all types of question with just one click.

Recruiter
(10,001+ employees)

"Innovation"

What do you like best?

When it comes to Pure Chat, they are just not any kind of online chat. They have features that really add specialty to those who are recruiting that make our jobs a bit less stressful. A great feature is the location box which allows you to see what area chatters are located in when they engage. Also, if they are registered, their names auto populate, you can see if they are on their mobile device or PC, and when they are actively typing a message. Other features include previous messages so you can see where they left off if they suddenly disconnect from the chat. For my most liked feature, the review display when you close out the chat box. They offer the simple, smiley face emoji or the sad face emoji to rate your chat. With all the features they have and yet keep it very user friendly and simple for both sides of the conversation is a big plus. I would recommend any business, small or big to add Pure Chat to your websites for better communication, promptness, and productivity.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike about Pure Chat.

There a lot of people out there looking for jobs. As a recruiter, they have quit questions about applications, how to get started, and if this is something they may be interested in but not sure and this is where Pure Chat kicks it up a notch for new hires.

CEO

"Purechat was an helpdesk disaster"

What do you like best?

It had a beautiful user interface ; dashbaord was self explanatory and easy to navigate around.

What do you dislike?

We had issues opening new chats.On countless occasions , we opened a new chat only for the agent to be told the customer had gone offline.Turned out the notification system was sometimes late,thus informing us of new chats after the customer had gone offline.It was a free trial though,don't know if the paid version was any different.

Interestingly even the free trial at the time was just for ten chats per month ; how ridiculoous,didnt last a day before we took it off.Was way back in 2015,I expect they must have been improvements now surely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a free trial first and see if they have now fixed their issues.

At the time we used it.We failed to solve any business problem with it.

Technical Support Engineer
Oil & Energy

" Pure Chat !"

What do you like best?

The capacity to talk with individuals, in the case of existing customers, accounts that owe us cash, or new potential leads has been unfathomably prevalent. Incorporating Pure Chat onto our site page has been exceptionally basic and straight forward, and they even have a WordPress connect to.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, on the off chance that you think the item is missing something or can be enhanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not exclusively does Pure Chat offer every one of the highlights you require, however it is an exceptionally rational organization.

Chat has unquestionably gotten more individuals to invest energy in our website page, and I adore that I can see that they are exploring to various pages as I talk with them. Actually, we as of late joined another customer just through talking and an email or two, we never needed to get the telephone.

Pure Chat Pricing

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Live Chat Category
Do you work for Pure Chat?

Pure Chat Categories on G2