Outlook OST viewer Reviews & Product Details

Outlook OST viewer Overview

What is Outlook OST viewer?

Outlook OST viewer is a freeware application software to view entire emails from OST file at the downtime of Exchange Server. User can view unreadable Outlook OST emails on offline with entire email objects and successfully migrate all emails into PDF file also.

Outlook OST viewer Details

SysTools Group
2007
Pune, India
@SYSTOOLS
271 Twitter followers
Description

SysTools Software Pvt. Ltd. provides technology-driven software solutions in Data Recovery, Digital Forensics & Cloud Computing to help individual users, legal professionals, institutions, corporate entities and government bodies.

Answer a few questions to help the Outlook OST viewer community
Have you used Outlook OST viewer before?

Outlook OST viewer Reviews

Showing 82 Outlook OST reviews
Already have Outlook OST viewer?
Neurosurgery Resident
Hospital & Health Care
Authorized BELL Agent
What do you like best?

The conversion of messeges and text in OST file is best thing and it's easy to transfer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI is bit confusing and it takes little time to get it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's best thing to use for conversion of text or message to one single file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I transfer messeges and text files to another PC's and it's very easy with it. I don't have to send them separately. I just convert them and no need to install extra application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Registered nurse
What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I like most how easy to use this program is. It’s easy to access. it is well thought out and organizing emails by name date or content is easy. I also find it easy to access from anywhere. however the app for your phone is kind of wonky. it sometimes looks different and distorts the screen I like most how easy to use this program is. It’s easy to access. it is well thought out and organizing emails by name date or content is easy. I also find it easy to access from anywhere. however the app for your phone is kind of wonky. it sometimes looks different and distorts the screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Its helpful for me to make rules, then the emails with certain words go automatically to a folder. This helps me order my inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To mention people in the email, you have to set them up as contact. I was expecting that only adding them to the "to" box, I could mention them in the body of the email. I dont have so much time to enter my contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use all the tools. I think is onw of the most helpful ones! But you have to take your time to learn about it in youtube or blogs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can classify all my emails with a check mark and with color tags. This ones are so helpful! I give each color a status: yellow-informativo only, blue-action taken, green-added to operario info, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

What I like this was it delivered as it said it would do programming a very fast the support team help out a lot about questions so if you have any doubt of how to use it they literally walk you through it response time was quick and I'm illiterate when it comes to computers and stuff if I can use it I made a simple green bike and use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

LOL what I dislike is why didn't somebody tell me about it sooner I would have been using this or what I do I'm disappointed that they don't have advertisements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What problems am I solving with Outlook Outlook is giving me all different kind of branches to default form whip a programming like I said they literally help you 100% walkthrough holding your hand.my laptop was a mess at first they help me get everything running perfect smooth told me how to do what do and how do you use certain programs with others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The most helpful and unique function about Outlook OST is the ability to synchronize schedules and work files with your co-workers. I also appreciate the ability to work while offline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I’ve experienced with Outlook is the occasional corruption of a file. It was quite a hassle to resolve and decreased productivity significantly that day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend having a third party involved when first implementing it to prevent issues from cropping up down the line. Everyone should have an equal and deep understanding of how the program works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A huge benefit of Outlook OST has to be the fact that it organizes so well. Your entire business life can be filed and stored away so neatly in a single application. Worksheets, spreadsheets, appointments, emails, all of it has a home here. Having a centralized place to access your most important and relevant files is invaluable to the busy business woman/man. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative assistant
What do you like best?

What I like the best is that it allows you, as an employee, to successfully use iMyFone ScanOutlook. This is undoubtedly one of the best programs to see how an OST file looks like and it is very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that archive folders and files cannot be saved in the OST. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems I am solving with Outlook OST viewer is to avoid sending wrong emails to the wrong person. The benefits of this are obvious. The above mentioned is a very good feature of the Outlook OST viewer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I frequently use outlook to communicate with my boss at my work, my professors are school and my aunt who lives outside of the country I reside in. Its rapidity and convenience of contacting people in such a short amount of time, wether they're near or far, and that person receives it within instants I'm extremely convenient giving certain circumstances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although outlook is very convenient for its rapidity, I'm a little bit disappointed that I still receive so much junk mail considering its best efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outlook allows me to send my projects to my professors within seconds, as well as send them to friends for group projects. It has also been useful for me to contact my aunt who doesn't have a phone, so we contact each other through emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tech writer
What do you like best?

OST Viewer utility is a versatile and smart tool to view Outlook OST files without the installation of any email client. Moreover, the software also provides various functionalities due to which user’s work becomes seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't love however is that the app for your phone, it sometimes looks different and distorts the screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to view orphan OST file present on my system without any issue. The software is very easy-to-use and works with great speed and efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

It is very easy to access on phone and pc as well.and unlike others it is very professional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

least thing i don't like is hangup sometime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

everyone should use it for proffesional purpose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to email my college faculty Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the UI, and how easy it is to find out how to achieve a certain task within the viewer without needing to navigate away from the task/view window in question Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to the Outlook OST Viewer is the limited interconnectedness with other apps and programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a large amount of files that I need to access long after I’ve received them/saved them, and not remembering the exact name or date they were added is a problem I’m solving with Outlook OST Viewer. The benefits to using the Viewer is that I am spared a headache and the possibility of never retrieving those files in time or retrieving them late. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It has many features that other email services such as Gmail and Yahoo do not have. It also allows for various mailboxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because it has so many features, it can all hard to find features you want quickly. It isn't as user friendly as Gmail. It also does not have the most sleek interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multiple mail boxes at once. I like how it allows me to upload my own signature and also customize the font and color of the email body. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

I can easily manage my emails with it and things just get easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it is not synchronized with my phone calendar And everything and all the events are saved in its now internal calendar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think the fact that it has one version for all platforms is good. For example I can manage my emails by both my phone android phone and laptop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like keeping things simple. I enjoy the simplicity of Outlook. It keeps things organized and it is easy to find documents or emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides to this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It’s very user friendly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an educator we receive hundreds of messages; therefore, have an application that keeps things organized and easy to find makes life much easier. I haven’t had any problems the past three years that I have been using Outlook OST. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s convenient to have conversations organized the way Outlook does. The search function works really well to find old messages, better than other software. The address book and away options are convenient, too. I like being able to save details about contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much I dislike. I wish it was easier to use on other computers, but I understand the security concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the meetings/calendar function—much easier to schedule meetings with this software than without. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

Very powerful and helpful. Use to schedule meeting and book rooms within the building Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It freezes a lot of times when i have more than 6 open windows. The theme and colors kind of hurt my eyes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Viewing emails and scheduling appointments for work related purposes. Its very helpful easy to notify all parties and switch and change times or location for meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I didn't have to download any additional email clients to use this. I could view everything I needed to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was a little difficult installing the package. I had to install and download several times. Once I finally connected to my wifi it wasn't an issue but I have unlimited data so it should have installed without the wifi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can take care of emails and calendar management on my phone. There are times when it's difficult to login to my computer when I'm on the go so this makes it easy and efficient to manage my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Students
What do you like best?

Outlook always sends you emails quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the important emails go to spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outlook has impacted my work by keeping me on track. I have my notifications on for my email so when something is coming up or due it alerts me. It also sends me weekly reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial analyst
What do you like best?

I like how the Outlook has all the essentials in the headers and that they are all easily able to be found. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The "Attach File' is sometimes hard to find. I will have to "pop-out" the message in order to attach a file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great way to stalk other people's schedules! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to schedule meetings and communicate information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Housekeeper
What do you like best?

I like most how easy to use this program is. It’s easy to access. it is well thought out and organizing emails by name date or content is easy. I also find it easy to access from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app for your phone is kind of wonky. it sometimes looks different and distorts the screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It impacted my work good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like that its separate from gmail and it is its own little domain so theres also less mistakes with sending emails to the completely wrong person Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when i try to reply to an email thread it doesn’t let me do it and i dont know why? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just beware of phishing emails, other than that its pretty reliable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m going through school with outlook ost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

I like Outlook OST because it is very easy to use on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike Outlook OST because sometimes the updates make it less functional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend learning how to use it before using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outlook OST has made working simpler and easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CR
What do you like best?

It’s an easy to use tool and you’re able to view your mailbox data files offline. Preview Option available for both Messages and Attachments.

Displays all items such as task, journals, calendars etc., perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The set up isn’t the easiest thing to do. I find myself and others have to Search on google how to install it vs just following the installation page. It’s very easy to use AFTER you install it/ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I travel a lot and it’s easy to use outlook OST to do work while on the plane where there is no connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I almost always get my emails in a timely fashion. There are also many drop down menus and options to customize my emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had trouble pulling up emails easily. The layout is not ideal. I have had problems with the email working on a browser and not on the app as well. Compared to gmail, yahoo, and other email apps I have used for work and school, I find Outlook incredibly inconvenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending files and coordinating meetings and groups. I have had little difficulty with either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RN
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the simple interface of outlook. No frills and allows me to get my messages out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Outlook can sometimes make it difficult to delete many emails at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find it easier to send out messages using outlook when I’m on a desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.