Onfleet Reviews & Product Details

Onfleet Overview

What is Onfleet?

Onfleet makes it easy for businesses to manage and analyze their local delivery operations. Our product includes intuitive smartphone apps for drivers, a powerful modern web dashboard for dispatchers, and automatic notifications and real-time tracking for recipients. Onfleet has powered millions of deliveries globally, for hundreds of businesses ranging from grocery, restaurant, and flower delivery to dry cleaning and moving & storage companies. Onfleet is based in San Francisco, California.

Onfleet Details
German, English, French, Spanish

Onfleet makes it easy for businesses to manage and analyze their delivery operations. Onfleet includes a clean web dashboard, rich APIs, out-of-the-box driver apps for iOS and Android, and customer notifications, accurate ETAs and a map that lets recipients track their orders in realtime.

Onfleet
2012
San Francisco, CA
@onfleet

Onfleet Screenshots

Onfleet Reviews

Showing 11 Onfleet reviews
Already have Onfleet?
What do you like best?

Onfleet helped us to improve our routing routine and make deliveries way more efficient. The software is easily set up and really userfriendly. Once the orders are imported to the software, the program will calculate a clever route in order to minimize fuel consumtion and maximize deliveries. Onfleet offers real-time tracking, which is useful for us when planning the next deliveries and also intresting for the customer since he can look up where his order is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the estimated delivery time is way off, which is odd because mostly the times are within a acceptable range. Otherwise Onfleet is a great program that works like advertised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Routing optimization, tracking of drivers and orders, report generation of each delivery. Improve the information flow to the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Analyst
What do you like best?

Onfleet has a good interface and is easy to learn. It includes a lot of features, including ETA, driver tracking, route optimization, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI could use some improvement. Some gestures and movements aren't natural and take some getting used to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to give our customers ETA, track pickups and deliveries accurately with pictures, barcodes, and signatures if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Onfleet
G2
Operations Analyst
Automotive
What do you like best?

Very cool options for fleet management. Mobile apps are easy to use, analytics data is user friendly - meaning they are visually please and to the point. Very fast real time information. The maps are customizable and you can layout driving routes per driver. You can setup an address book of information for recurring customers. and you can get proof of delivery for each order dropoff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to search history for a prior day or week or for a particular timeframe. if you click to open a driver, it only displays their profile and not anything else in regards to their routes or drop off times, or number of deliveries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

consider how it integrates with your data management system so that it captures data in real time and stores it for future reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software was not quite for us. Our company is too small to account for the cost, we do not have a team of drivers that deliver orders. This was purely a research trial for us to see what is out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Interface is anything but difficult to utilize, consideration was unmistakably put into pondering how individuals would need to cooperate with the item. I like the basic driver interface that takes into account a simple move amongst occasions and access to all the client subtle elements important to finish the occupation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an approach to speedy zoom to spots that you generally take a gander at rather than the world perspective The driver application has a great deal of little bugs/issues that emerge and some of the time it takes a long time for them to be understood.

Double clicking a driver will just permit you to see their profile, not the course they finished that day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Onfleet we're ready to make acclimation to courses on the fly. Onfleet gives us the capacity to reassign work to an alternate driver rapidly and plainly. We can give our clients ongoing redesigns and ETAs for when drivers will arrive. The issue we had was the way to keep our conveyance courses versatile when client needs change without prior warning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that on fleet works sometimes. When it works it's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, I can't stand the fact that eveyday I used on fleet I had to restart the app constantly. Every time I had to restart onfleet it erased all my client info and became a huge hassle to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider using an iPhone rather than an android. Either way it sucks but at least it works better with one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't know. It helps with logistics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

The best thing about Onfleet is its simplicity and the ability to get used to very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UX could be a little more smooth and better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This must be given a try as its does the things very cleanly that it's supposed to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps in delivering the on-demand content very efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Manager
What do you like best?

Interface is easy to use, care was clearly put into thinking about how people would want to interact with the product. I like how you approached it with a "more than one way to skin a cat mentality" allowing for using to either go through menus to accomplish tasks or use more "intuitive" means like drag and drop functionality. Our customers greatly appreciate our ability to know where our drivers are at any time thanks to the GPS feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app has no memory. What I mean by that is there's no good way (that I have found) to take a look and routes from a specific day, or even earlier in the same day. Double clicking a driver will only allow you to see their profile, not the route they completed that day. It's as if once the Task is completed in Onfleet, it disappears forever. I can search via customer, but an entire list pops up of previous appointments with no way to filter for which one I'm looking for. You desperately need a feature that allows you to look up previous routes or appointments by driver, date, customer/location that's easy to filter through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Onfleet we're able to make adjustments to routes on the fly. If driver A is late for his 2nd appointment because of traffic, I can reassign it to driver B, who is just waiting around for his next appointment which starts in another hour. If a customer calls up with a need for an emergency appointment, I can take a look at all the routes and find a time to squeeze her in when a driver will be nearby. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delivery Driver
Logistics and Supply Chain
What do you like best?

I like the simple driver interface that allows for an easy transition between events and access to all the customer details necessary to complete the job. I also love the ability to have all communication go through the same number. It keeps all of my text messages in one place and makes communication a lot easier to handle from a driver perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My main concern is the transition between Onfleet and Google maps. When getting directions the gps coordinates are put into google maps which is then converted to the nearest address which is more often than not a different address than the one I am going to. This sometimes causes confusion when I arrive and needlessly wastes time. The work around I found was to use Onfleet to go to apple maps then use apple maps transition feature to go to google maps. This has since been removed for iPhone.

The other thing I dislike is the fact that after completing a task I can still receive messages from users but when I respond it is sent to the current task. This happened some time ago so it may have been fixed since then but it is one problem I had noticed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to check for upgrades regularly well before you need to use the program. I use it on a daily basis and updates have to be done manually whenever they are available and they sometimes take a while or cause the phone to temporarily slow down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits of this product is that it is quick and efficient means of communication and contains all the relevant details needed to complete the tasks at hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

I really like that it can be linked to our company database and update in real time. The GUI is nice and for the most part everything runs smoothly. I enjoy how easy it is now to drag and drop appointments to create routes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The driver app has a lot of small bugs/issues that arise and sometimes it takes quite a while for them to be solved. Many times the dispatch view will crash or have to reload. Sometimes many times in a single day. The biggest issue with Onfleet is that when using Google Maps, it will use geographical coordinates instead of the physical address. Many times this leads to being taken to the incorrect address. In fact, we do not use the in-app Google Maps, we use the standalone app so we can enter the correct address ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to fully inquire about features. There's a lot Onfleet can help with.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the need of drivers to text customers when they're on their way to delivery appointments. This is automating a lot of other processes for us. We've realized that our driver safety has improved since they do not have to spend time texting/calling customers. Also, we're noticing that our customers are more prepared/ready for the deliveries or pickups because they have the opportunity to view in real time on the map where our driver is and how long it will be until they arrive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Supervisor
Logistics and Supply Chain
What do you like best?

The ability to see our vehicle locations in real time is an invaluable tool that we use everyday. Also the simple click and drag routing features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to see completed deliveries over a longer period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for a growing fleet. The developers have been very responsive to our feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we had was how to keep our delivery routes adaptable when customer needs change on short notice. Onfleet gives us the ability to reassign work to a different driver very quickly and clearly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use that onfleet provides. The tracking is usually accurate and the software is easy to navigate. Making changes to events or assignments is intuitive and simple Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes onfleet does not work when I'm assigning a job through my interface and i'll have to manually do it. I'm not sure if that's an issue with onfleet or a middle application. I wish there was a way to quick-zoom to places that you always look at instead of the world view Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to give our customers real-time updates and ETAs for when drivers will arrive. This makes them feel more at ease and taken care of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Onfleet?