- Non-technical users are able to access information they need, instantly and accurately, without reaching out to technical teams
- For frequently used data sets, there is no more need to download and manipulate multiple data sources. You simply build your own report which can be loaded anytime.
- Users are able to set-up reports by pulling data locally (excel file) or from the cloud (data lake)
- Reports can be shared easily with various teams or individuals and based on the user management each can view different parts of the report.
- Users can set-up email alerts to stay up to date on chosen reports. No more need to open up reports on a daily basis to get a quick update
- It can be integrated with G suite and pull data from Google sheets
- For complex reports, it can take up to 5-10 seconds to load results
- Professional version could be added as complimentary for organisations that already purchased Microsoft Office license
Business Intelligence and Data Analysis