mHelpDesk

3.9

Mhelpdesk is a field service software solution that manages field technicians, work orders, employee scheduling, and client billing. By combining and integrating multiple business management tools, Mhelpdesk provides a solution that eliminates double-data entry while giving business owners visibility over their field technicians in real-time.

Work for mHelpDesk?

Learning about Mhelpdesk?

mHelpDesk Reviews

Showing 116 Mhelpdesk reviews
Mhelpdesk review by Dyan T.
Dyan T.

"How helpful Mhelp is"

What do you like best?

I have been using Mhelp for more than a year now. I work for a Window Treatment company based in Georgia US and i find the software user friendly. I would recommend it to first time users. Invoicing has never been this easy. Plus the interface of the software is so easy to understand. The chat support is also very responsive in case you will have any questions. Never did I encounter any problems with using it.

What do you dislike?

For more than a year of using it, I don't find anything unhelpful with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended! I find it very easy to use and very easy to understand. Toggling in and out of the software is so easy. No complicated process. Very easy to reach out to chat support and responds right away. They also have tutorial videos for first time users. Two thumbs up!

Invoice duplicates. With the help of MHelpDesk it made us track unpaid Invoices on time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about mHelpDesk
Mhelpdesk review by Arthur F H.
Arthur F H.

" More efficiency"

What do you like best?

It allows us to focus on other areas allowing the constant growth of the company.

Sun friendly interface clean and easy to use allows it to be compatible with other systems for its flexibility.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to have a more modern appearance and that it represents the services offered by a change of appearance but the services it offers are perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion it is the best option from the beginning, it gives the necessary security to not opt for other alternatives.

It allows to see a sustained growth due to the use of the service as a consequence of its good management of the system, it gives us the necessary security to focus on other objectives.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"mHelpDesk - Great tool for Scheduling"

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk allows me to schedule our technicians with ease. We use this program to keep track of all our jobs, then download each job to give to our technician. This allows no jobs to be missed. One of the most helpful features is the map, as we direct the technician to the next nearby job and it's easy to see on a map.

What do you dislike?

It would be very helpful if I could upload my Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into mHelpDesk so I don't have to manually enter all of them. It would also be helpful if I could easily map a route from one location to another, showing the path, distance, and time of the route.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a helpful tool for scheduling, easy to see the job for each tech daily and also shows a map of the job. If you are needing to upload an Excel spreadsheet, this program does not allow for that.

We use mHelpDesk to schedule all out technicians for all their jobs. It is helpful that we can create an event without creating a job, close a job with ease, and set up recurring jobs.

Mhelpdesk review by john f.
john f.

""Much obliged to you for helping us discover mHelpDesk""

What do you like best?

I am ready to sift through a rundown of clients that live in a specific area to send an update email or update cards and simple planning. mHelpDesk gives you complete visiblity over who's dealing with what and what's getting done.mHelpDesk's information security software.I like that you are offered a multi day preliminary in the first place. It enabled me to check whether this product was what I required. I likewise like the value point after the trail, it fits inside my financial plan. The product is anything but difficult to set up and introduce, just as very easy to use. I have not experienced any issues while running this program.

What do you dislike?

It's not natural. I'd like progressively custom choices and convenience. There are a few defects with how it works in the event that you don't get things done in the definite request, for example, on the off chance that you make a receipt it doesn't naturally make a job.Sometimes they set aside their opportunity to do things that should be settled asap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest utilizing mHelpDesk, it has a lot of data for a clients record and it makes it simple to deal with plan bundles and renewals.It is easy to use and time proficient and individuals can utilize it for approaches to diminish blunders.

mhelpDesk is exceptionally useful for the most part with methodical blunders or glitches. Without access to a smooth running sevice it makes it difficult to carry out my responsibility, so when I have a solid administration I realize I can converse with and begin the day of.Customer to customer issues, and overly quick data and access to a lot of devices to fix a clients account.

Mhelpdesk review by Donna S.
Donna S.

"mHelpDesk is easy to use for all levels of computer end users"

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk gives the consumer the best customer support software around. The software is very easy to use as well. Customers have a one-one- hands on experience with the software. You don't have to be very computer literate to use the software either. The level of security encryption is very secure.

What do you dislike?

Data transmission between user and servers is very secure, however can be very slow at times. Probably due to the number of users in a given organization/LAN. Deleting temporary files regularly, running system speed checks & possibly defragging hard drives to free up space, offers some possible solutions (I found can help most of the time). Technically, this situation might not be from the actual mHelpDesk software. But, from the LAN run time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use for all levels of computer literacy.

mHelpDesk is normally a very quick an extremely organized software. Therefore, can save your organization time & money. MHelpDesk has a very high tech Data center with a firewall/anti-virus system that is very secure. Background checks on employees can be expensive and very long & detailed. MhelpDesk employees are extremely knowledgeable due to a higher selection & training program they have to go through. In the long run, trained employees save your company time & money as well. Less manpower turnover also takes place as a result.

Mhelpdesk review by Ernest G.
Ernest G.

"The best automation software"

What do you like best?

The change is greater since we use the program we can manage efficiently in order to be more productive that allows us to operate without errors.

What do you dislike?

I can not give a point against it because it has everything my company needs and more, it is light efficient and constantly updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will perceive a clear improvement after implementing the program in your company, the constant growth will be evident.

Before the company was inefficient, so we looked for alternatives and among all the alternatives that exist in the market we opted for this and it has been the right decision.

Mhelpdesk review by Kenyata G.
Kenyata G.

"mHelpDesk Software For Growing Companies"

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk provides an easy way to search and locate/store customer information. Its quick when you need it to be and has a fairly easy navigation system. It was pretty easy to set up as well.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though the program can be a bit pricey and at times its rather hard to get ahold of someone when you need assistance with the software not performing and or working properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you pay close attention to the costs involved when purchasing. IF a trial is available, I would recommend to try it out first to see how you like it and how well it works for your business needs.

Having an easy way to locate customers is essential because it collects all pertinent information needed for billing, verification such as addresses etc or whichever verification process your company has. Its beneficial because it gives your company a feel of professionalism as opposed to having things all over the place especially regarding customer information. You want a program that can help keep things organized and easily accessible.

Mhelpdesk review by Khairul B.
Khairul B.

"Thank you for helping us find mHelpDesk"

What do you like best?

Especially I like this very much-

Customizable Coloring of the work order type Recurring maintenance Report

What do you dislike?

there is a learning curve

we were initially confused on which logins to use

change is always hard, but we are figuring it out

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended!

The software: We have been in the business for 17 years now and we are always looking for ways to get better and increase efficiency. I have tried so many maintenance management software throughout the years and none of them was able to answer our needs as much as Mhelpdesk. I am now able to monitor multiple maintenance technicians in various locations with so much ease and efficiency. It saves us money and time and most important enables us to service our tenants better and communicate progress and status of their work order with a click of a button. The fact that it is so customizable makes it so easy to arrange the information in a way that you can get a complete view of whats going on in the field in a glance. Customer Service: My first conversation was with Daniel McClain - Account executive - He was great from the get-go. He took the time to answer all my questions no matter how small or big, He presented the software with great knowledge and expertise and made the process fun and interesting. When he presented the software to our staff in Florida he literally got a standing ovation. Everyone was so excited for it. Thank you, Mr. McClain ;) Once I decided to go ahead with Mhelpdesk I was assigned with a customer success coach (Love the terminology) Meghan Verducci in a nutshell if I could I would hire her to work for our company in a heartbeat. She was very Knowledgeable and pleasant. If she says she will get something done you can count on it. She was honest about what can and can't be done with the software and if she didn't have an answer she would always look for one and get back to me as soon as she could. She even kept in touch when she was on vacation to make sure that my needs are met. Once the Setup was complete she provided me with a power point manual and training videos for my staff Very helpful, I was able to train my staff with easily with zero misunderstandings. Thanks for everything !!

Mhelpdesk review by User

"mHelpDesk has been a helpful tool for scheduling our technicians."

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk enables us to smoothly create work orders, share them with our technicians, and plan the best routes for them. It is a smooth process that makes our work easier.

What do you dislike?

The map program could be improved by allowing us to easily measure distance, pinpoint addresses, and download Excel spreadsheets. It would also be helpful to create more detailed reports so we can track last season's service calls with more details.

mHelpDesk has helped us schedule our technicians smoothly and efficiently. The calendar view summarizes well all the technicians' jobs for each day and makes it easy to track where they have been and where they are going.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Terrible in all aspects"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing, it is glitchy and tech support do not and cannot help because they have very little knowledge, they are at least polite.

What do you dislike?

The program is poorly organized, e.g. the billing module is useless. The program will frequently get fatal glitches which they do not fix!!! for example the app does not update and so the field workers cannot see any of their jobs! It has been 10 days and tech support just keeps saying we are in the queue to be looked at. Meanwhile the program is rendered useless by this - how can you have a field service software program where workers cannot see their jobs!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it

t has created numerous problems for us and not really solved very many!!

Mhelpdesk review by Neha K.
Neha K.

"mHelpDesk is a fast, easy and reliable way to get complete visibility."

What do you like best?

I am able to filter out a list of customers that live in a certain region to send a reminder email or reminder cards and easy scheduling. mHelpDesk gives you complete visiblity over who’s working on what and what’s getting done.mHelpDesk’s data protection software

What do you dislike?

The interface of the Calendar is bit complicated and can become hard to read with a lot of information in one single view. The software works according to expectations. mHelpDesk is reliable and efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should really try it , is very easy and efficient in managing it.

There are no issues so far.It's equipped with mobile apps so that you can easily send jobs to your staff with an easy to use app, in real time

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"A great Program to have."

What do you like best?

I like that you are offered a 14 day trial to begin with. It allowed me to see if this software was what I needed. I also like the price point after the trail, it fits within my budget. The software is easy to set up and install, as well as very user friendly. I have not encountered any issues while running this program.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can say there is not one thing I dislike about this software. It has proven to be very useful, and I am glad I decided to give it a try. It has made my work a little less stressful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with it , it super simple and effective.

I am able to answer customers questions quickly and efficiently.

Mhelpdesk review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

" Automatize your business"

What do you like best?

It can be managed in the most efficient way that way allows companies to grow with such an easy, scalable system.

What do you dislike?

I would like the interface to be more modern and could be customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a program that I think everyone should have since the benefit obtained is invaluable.

It allows me to focus on other objectives since the program gives me the peace of mind that is managed in an appropriate way.

Mhelpdesk review by Sara W.
Sara W.

"A food field service software with good multitudinal tools"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent software which helps in eliminating double entry of data which gives the visibility of the information to the owners or technicians. It consists of many management tools that is a powerful element of this software.

What do you dislike?

It is a great software, nothing to cause trouble with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is very easy to use. It doesn't consist of any complicated process with an instant support that responds in minutes. They also have tutorial videos for the beginners which is awesome.

By the help of this platform, we can track our unpaid invoices and pay them on time.

Mhelpdesk review by User

"mHelpDesk provides a smooth way to schedule technicians"

What do you like best?

The map in mHelpDesk gives us an easy way to see the jobs and color codes the jobs. The calendar allows us to see where each tech has been and where he is scheduled to go.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to be able to upload Excel spreadsheets. It is also not always clear on the map what date the job was entered, and there is a glitch that makes us have to manipulate the map in order to show all the jobs at the same time, which increases the potential to miss a job.

Overall, mHelpDesk integrates well with QuickBooks and has been a smooth way to schedule the technicians. It also is easy to download the works orders so we can share them with our technicians.

Mhelpdesk review by robert m.
robert m.

"mHelpdesk is the most powerful software solution for field service business."

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk features a very well designed layout which makes it very easy to locate your files and items. It is very easy to learn and use. You can also schedule appointments and meetings. It is also the best software for creating new invoices.

What do you dislike?

They provide an app but it is very limited in features and functionality. The search function provided by mHelpDesk is not very good, we were told that it will be upgraded soon but it hasn’t been updated yet.

helps me finding my files and items, also use it to make my schedule.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Good For Basic Use"

What do you like best?

I chose this software originally because it was quite affordable and seemed to have everything I needed. It creates work orders, estimates, and invoices. It’s in the cloud which is a big plus. It does simple job costing and imports/exports to QuickBooks.

What do you dislike?

It’s not very intuitive. I’d like more custom options and ease of use. There are some flaws with how it operates if you don’t do things in the exact order; such as if you create and invoice it doesn’t automatically create a job.

It provides service management in the cloud. It also has a payments option that is quite reasonably priced with no monthly or annual costs or contracts.

"mHelpDesk is the best"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to use when it comes to requesting how to solve problems for my computer from IT. I feel that IT receives my request pretty fast and they call right away to see how they can fix the issues on my computer.

What do you dislike?

I was there were more communication options. such as a online chat once the request had been made and started to work on it. This live chat would allow for there to be ope communication to see what issues need to be resolved faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its easy to use

It has benefited in so many positive ways such as easy communication between all of the workers.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Eficiencia para el grupo de trabajo"

What do you like best?

Me gusta cómo archiva a los clientes. Es de fácil acceso y, por lo general, es fácil navegar por el programa. Siempre tengo a alguien a sólo un mensaje de distancia para ayudar u obtener ayuda con cualquier problema.

What do you dislike?

A veces hay clichés en el programa. Hay que revisar cada pequeña cosa que se agrega, actualiza, cambia, edita o personaliza antes de enviar o imprimir. He tenido un montón de problemas con la descarga de la propiedad equivocada, hasta la actualización, revisión o cambio. Recientemente ha cambiado de alguna manera la dirección de retorno a la Oficina en PA.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sistema completamente recomendado para empresas con grupos de trabajo cerrados, el aplicativo realza la eficiencia y productividad laboral.

Problemas de organización.

Eficiencia del grupo de trabajo.

Mhelpdesk review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"Great platform and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The way the platform is laid out, very simple and straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about mhelp desk, the Quality of the application is at 100%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for almost any business

The application is perfect to run on my smart phone. We store our leads on the app.

Mhelpdesk review by Lisandra C.
Lisandra C.

"Good experience with this mHelpdesk"

What do you like best?

I like that i can chat with the help desk and they are able to work with me remotely and i don’t have to make a phone call. I can solve everything through my PC.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they take their time to do things that needs to be resolved asap.

Computer issues with some softwares and apps i use at my work. After talking to the help desk they were able to fix most of my issues

Mhelpdesk review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"No nonsense always reliable service"

What do you like best?

Someone is always there to answer your call and help you out. Always get a resolution to my concern in a timely manner. Very reliable service.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things i dislike about this product but I don't love that there is such a disconnect between the user. It can be hard to get someone on the phone and to look up the status of your claim or ticket.

mhelpDesk is very helpful mostly with systematic errors or glitches. Without access to a smooth running sevice it makes it impossible to do my job, so when i have a reliable service i know i can talk to and get started the day of

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Don't bee fooled"

What do you like best?

Basic scheduling and mapped locations are OK but can be done with any mobile device.

What do you dislike?

We purchased mhelpdesk because they ensured us that they could customize our reports to look like samples provided.

After diving into it a bit more they announced that that they could not meet our requirements, making the product useless to us.

They charges us a setup fee, which they now refuse to refund, even though they did not do any “setup”.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Total waste of money. They charge a setup fee which is non-refundable and they do not do any type of setup. Once you purchase the product your on your own.

There are no benefits to this product. It is a total waste of money.

Mhelpdesk review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful and easy "

What do you like best?

This program has been nothing short of wonderful from day one. It has helped our small business stay organized and productive. The staff and tech support are great to work with. Any questions we have had have been answered quickly and politely. I would recommend this software to any business owner.

What do you dislike?

System is slow. But not the trial version that provide, it works great!!!!! Takes forever to transfer data to Quickbooks. System continually lags. Has quirky issues like space bar not working, scroll feature on the mouse, if you add more than 5 names to the email it crashes. Not to mention that it wont sync payments and invoices at one time, you have to manually do each one.

Communication and staying up to date with all online and field management

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Known issues with iPhone app"

What do you like best?

They are friendly and polite. Sales did a good job.

What do you dislike?

They had known issues with iPhone on customized reports and could not get them solved. The sales rep knew we were using iPhones yet didn't disclose the glitchy problems. Ask a question and you'll get a very basic response. So then you have to email back and ask a follow up. Quick books integration failed completely. They couldn't handle that we had different billing addresses and service addresses in the integration. Timesheet function also didn't work smoothly. We had high hopes for this product and it failed all around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't

None are solved. No benefits realized

Mhelpdesk review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Super helpful for client to customer relations"

What do you like best?

It was super easy to fine info needed for customers, this was used as a support too and billing tool.

What do you dislike?

At times the load times were really long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using mHelpDesk, it has plenty of information for a customers account and it makes it easy to take care of plan packages and renewals

Customer to client issues, and super fast information and access to plenty of tools to fix a customers account.

Mhelpdesk review by Yamini N.
Yamini N.

"mHelpDesk"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it helps me access information without using any internet glitches once i lose network

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. It can cost about couple of hundred dollars. It can be stressful to use for people who are not aware of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is user friendly and time efficient and people can use it for ways to reduce errors.

It has helped me reduce error of double entry of multiple records. I have realized it to be time efficient and user friendly.

Mhelpdesk review by Cassandra Isabell L.
Cassandra Isabell L.

"MHelpdesk made easy!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that the mhelpdesk features does a lot of the heavy work for me as an employee. I didn't know or wasn't familiar with it's set up at first, but now know a little bit more.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything with Mhelpdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

I am solving good things, like how to solve complex and difficult issues with customers. Handling frustrated and difficult clientele.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"It wasn't very helpful to me"

What do you like best?

I liked that you could get on at anytime for help as well as 24/7 assistance. I am not tech savvy and this made my life much easier

What do you dislike?

Often they were generic, but it would try their best to help, which I really liked. They would even get on the phone with me to check and make sure it helped or even to give clearer instructions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just fully understand the program and try the trial before making the purchase. It made my work easier, but based on your personality, you may not like how the system is running

It helped me more with my everyday tasks at the office. Things that took an hour, took half the time.

Mhelpdesk review by Karina T.
Karina T.

"For the most part good! "

What do you dislike?

Viewing files without downloading them and having more than one type of user would be pretty basic and easy features to add

Mhelpdesk review by L S.
L S.

"Help desk "

What do you like best?

You cal call or send an email and it provides you a work ticket so that they can get back to you and resolve the issue

What do you dislike?

Waiting for them to get back to you can often take too long and that puts the work you have to do on the back burner.

Getting locked out, password not working,, user name not working,

"Myhelpdesk review "

What do you like best?

I enjoy that this service is easy to use and organizes all customer contact in a very orderly manor. The colander is nice to use and I enjoy that it helps me in all.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how sometimes it freezes up and it makes the process slower. I enjoy how it does refresh easily to resolve this issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just to make the processors faster

We don’t have too many problems besides some things never showing up. This is frustrating when a customer reaches out more than once with no reply.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"helpful"

What do you like best?

i like that you can color code each employee, the scheduling feature is pretty simple and easy to use and the layout is easy to read, you can drag the calendar box to change the appointment times rather than going in the appointment to change the information. you can create groups rather than just scheduling people individually. you can add unlimited users

What do you dislike?

i do not like that you cant search for a customer in a search bar when having to look someone up you have to manually scroll through pages. that can be inconvenient at times.

scheduling is made much easier as well as keeping up with client information.

Mhelpdesk review by Jenna K.
Jenna K.

"mHelpDesk Review"

What do you like best?

The way that it is laid out and organizes information

What do you dislike?

Very limited customization at the employee access level. It is not possible to resize windows to see more information in the description fields.

It is easy enough to move through the program and fairly simple to learn. The tabs and tools are intuitive and it is easy to delete errors.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Slowly improving but frustrating nonetheless "

What do you like best?

It seems as if they are working to improve their software and CS, albeit too slowly to stay with their company.

What do you dislike?

They browser software is not intuitive. The integration with QuickBooks is poor. They try to force you to use mHelp Desk as your primary finance interface despite the fact that it would be nearly impossible to run a business using their software. Prone to crashes and glitches that come and go. Contacting customer service with any issues is so frustrating that you eventually just give up and try to find ways on your own to work around the problems.

None

Mhelpdesk review by Carrie T.
Carrie T.

"Simple and easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

The layout and easy to use platform, very compatible with a smart phone.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about the app, I love it, especially since it's very compatible with my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now recommendation, everything is up to par with this app.

I use it for storeing my leads, and bills on my smart phone for work.

"mHelpDesk Software Review"

What do you like best?

I love that this helps me automate everything from customer contact, customer management, quoting, invoicing clients, billing clients and reporting any issues or positives. Love that its accessible on any device that i'm using

What do you dislike?

Honestly I haven't discovered anything about it that I dislike yet...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely would recommend this product to others considering it. I honestly only see positive things with it, nothing to keep me from wanting to stop using it.

Organizing customer inquiries without any hassle so I can efficiently take care of all their needs.

Mhelpdesk review by Karen B.
Karen B.

"Help desk assistance"

What do you like best?

The assistance is great when you are not moving forward with something.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike no more than I wish it was more available.

I am not having any business problems at the moment but when I do it helps.

Mhelpdesk review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"my help desk review "

What do you like best?

I like my help desk the best because it is easy to navigate and use in a timely manner

What do you dislike?

I don't like how my help desk lacks extra details, or more advanced searching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great

My help desk has helped employees search for staff members.

Mhelpdesk review by Lori W.
Lori W.

"It's Just OK"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, user friendly for both our office & our clients

What do you dislike?

Takes too long to load and there is a delay in waiting for responses to come through

Different computer issues and program problems. We were able to contact our clients across the country and solve the issues in less amount of time that using a phone.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Field Service Management Use"

What do you like best?

This software application has robust data security provision, ease of accessibility, caters to a wide spectrum of businesses and is very reliable. The customer service team does a commendable job.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see competitive pricing options for difference services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider switching to mHelpDesk. It offers several functions for a wide customer base and is a very robust application.

Cloud storage is the most used application at my institution. It is well suited for our size requirement.

Mhelpdesk review by Daphne R.
Daphne R.

"Novice Customer zRep"

What do you like best?

I like that its already programmed to work for me. The training was short and easy

What do you dislike?

I dislike it because Its program cant be changed unless a person changes it. No automatic updates.

Refunds and complaints. The benefit is that its fool proof.

Mhelpdesk review by Suzette B.
Suzette B.

"Best field service management software"

What do you like best?

Helped us get organized and win more jobs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I felt that this was so user friendly and from scheduling, dispatch, invoice, and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try mHelpDesk and you won't be disappointed. Great scheduling software. So many functionalities.

Scheduling and Dispatch. I realized the benefits of the scheduling ability.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I have been using mHelpDesk for over 2 years now. I'm happy to say this program has been effective."

What do you like best?

Our number one issue in the department of IT is communication between the help desk and the IT support group. This program allows us to communicate quickly and efficiently between one another.

What do you dislike?

The amount of emails I receive from the website daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it out before choosing to ensure it is what your company needs. I think this is the most important step.

Assisting students with computer based programs to provide quality patient care. I have realized how important it is to have good communication between the clients and employers.

Mhelpdesk review by Patty v.
Patty v.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

Super easy app to schedule my apoitmens .. Its like a go go agenda love it and very helpful

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't had any issues yet I love it

Scheduling apts to keep track of my costumers

Mhelpdesk review by Agency
Agency

"Really enjoy the variety of information"

What do you like best?

The variety and in depth information that I have the option of learning on my own time.

What do you dislike?

The price could be a little cheaper but in the long run it's worth it and pays for itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Begin with the trial to see if it fits your business, and then you will have the option to purchase it.

Makes the communication easier and faster also speeds up billing in the HR

Mhelpdesk review by Hanna A.
Hanna A.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Requests go through easily.

What do you dislike?

I’ve not found anything that I disallow about MHD.

It’s so easy to use Help desk! Requests go through quickly and it’s very simple.

Mhelpdesk review by Consultant

"Good, nice user interface, easy to use on mobile and PC"

What do you like best?

Color choices are good because not too bright like other programs.

What do you dislike?

Some words not quite fitting into screen when open on mobile browser

I like being able to assign things. Definitely once I get busier/more work I will be needing mHelpDesk more.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Easy to use, could use more functionality"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use and navigation is very straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it could use with more options and functionality, bugs out sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind, this program is very helpful in your day to day tasks. However, it can be problematic at times and needs more functionality to really truly embrace its use.

Helps alot with communicating with different departments and isolating a customers issue.

Mhelpdesk review by Rose-Arielle M.
Rose-Arielle M.

"A necessity"

What do you like best?

The help desk has been so simplified which has allowed for easier issues to be solved.

What do you dislike?

I currently have no issues with the help desk.

Any conflicts go directly to the right the help desk and are quickly resolved.

Learning about mHelpDesk?

* We monitor all mHelpDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.