Mailjet Reviews & Product Details

What is Mailjet?

Mailjet is a powerful email service provider used by +150,000 companies all over the world to create, send, and track their marketing and transactional emails. EMAIL API Mailjet’s flexible infrastructure can auto-scale to send up to 15M emails/hour (per user) via our Email API, even during peak sending periods. Our proprietary architecture is based on low-level optimized code and a distributed cache strategy, which allows us to achieve the most rapid processing possible. Mailjet is ISO27001 certified and GDPR compliant, and we take security and data privacy very seriously. EMAIL MARKETING Mailjet’s intuitive user interface is available in 5 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian) and enables marketing teams to create, test, and send beautiful emails. Our drag & drop email builder helps you create 100% responsive emails in no time. Try it now for free: https://www.mailjet.com/demo/. Thanks to our advanced user management and content locking, companies have better control of their brand image and accounts. CUSTOMER SUCCESS FOR ALL Mailjet’s Support team works around the clock to answer questions and resolve customer issues in English, French, German, and Spanish. Enterprise accounts benefit from a dedicated Customer Success Manager to help them on board and get everything they want out of Mailjet and more. For more information, please visit www.mailjet.com

Mailjet Screenshots

Mailjet Reviews

1-50 of 68 total Mailjet reviews
Gerente
Internet

"A very useful tool to handle the sending of emails"

What do you like best?

The main advantage is that emails from Microsoft accounts arrive in the inbox, we use other services and we did not succeed, with Mailjet we achieved it. The configuration for sending emails is very simple and in my case, it is still free until the volume of sending emails increases

What do you dislike?

The limitation of 10 emails per hour in the beginning, but I understand that it is a mechanism to protect their reputation

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great service, effective, the costs do not seem too high compared to the competition, that's why we chose it for its cost/benefit ratio

The most important thing that helped us solve is that emails from Microsoft accounts arrive in the inbox, besides the use of webhooks that allows us to carry on our own platform status of the campaigns we carry out. We have seen our emails arrive directly to the inbox Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook email accounts and commercial email accounts

Director of Sales

"The best mass email service at the best pricing"

What do you like best?

The cost and deliverability, that's how you gauge a mass email marketing company. ConstantContact is the standard of the industry, I get that, but they're much more expensive and more difficult to work with. Their "quick" reviews of where you get your contacts and how they opt-in is a 1 hour investigational phone call too often. Mailjet is reasonable to work with, clear and understandable UI, and the prices cannot be beat. And they are highly deliverable, I don't have an inordinate amount of undeliverable, and I have used many services.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I cannot edit an active automated campaign once it starts, ConstantContact is a little more functional that way. And that I cannot add more than one list to a campaign, nor can I merge lists online. I need to download the lists and merge them locally then reupload the new joined list. An easy enough workaround, but these features seems easy enough fixes that if done would make them better. AND, when I start an automated campaign (called Automated Workflows), and set to start at a particular time/date, once Started, it doesn't show anywhere when the next email for any step in the campaign goes out. I would like to see exact queued times/dates for each email in the workflows, an easy thing to do that would give us busy users a lot of insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will find them very deliverable, and highly cost effective.

Yes they are and I do not intend on changing services again. The price cannot be beat, the customer/tech services cannot be reached on the phone but they are very email responsive and never leave me hanging.

ingeniero

"excelente poducto para campañas y envios de emails"

What do you like best?

diria que el producto en lineas generales es muy bueno ya que representa un servicio completo en cuanto a la organizacion de campañas de marketing, a su vez cuenta con herramientas estadisticas para ver que tanto provecho se le esta sacando al producto y asi ver un rendimiento en la campaña

What do you dislike?

los limites de envios de este producto a la hora de prueba y evaluacion no son nada gratos, ya que uno desea comprobar todo el producto a su maxima capacidad para ver sie el rendimiento es el mas optimo para aplicar a las empresas

Recommendations to others considering the product:

muy buen servicio, es completo y muy buenas aplicaciones

ver la estadisticas de como va resultando la campaña y ver y tomar correciones para mejorar

CEO

"Great Mail marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Mailjet provides all the instruments for creating mail marketing campaigns. The pricing is very flexible and competitive which makes the platform accessible for everyone. It also has a very user-friendly interface allows interacting with UI very easy. The email creation editor is very powerful and has many elements and templates which you can use in one click. After the campaign is sent you can follow your results with a user-friendly interface inside the statistics section.

What do you dislike?

After providing the proofs of ownership of your domain MailJet keeps a limitation on your account connected to mail sending at a time (1000 emails per hour). Another case is that you are not able to send emails to the people in their timezone they do not give you any control for this scenario.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailjet gives a realy competitive pricing. It has all major functionality next to competitors. It also gives you automatization workflow which makes MailJet a really good tool.

We are constantly sending marketing email campaign to our users with fresh news, updates, use cases, etc. All this work can be easily done with MailJet. MailJet provides all the tools which make this process very fast and time-saving. It also has good features like segmentation which is very useful for sending a targeted campaign to the group of people which will increase the engagement.

Network Administrator
Outsourcing/Offshoring
(10,001+ employees)

"On Par with its Competitors"

What do you like best?

The simple and minimalistic user interface of Mailjet makes it easier to navigate your way in. Even a beginner can even start their email marketing campaign from scratch by simply following the navigation cues on their dashboard. Which is why I highly recommend this for those starters and experienced email marketers. It is probably even better than its competitors that have thousands of features only to be lost in the process. One feature that totally stands out is having to fetch and launch opt-in campaigns with ease. It doesn't have that limitation that industry leaders have put on their email campaign products.

What do you dislike?

With all that's said and done, I have no bad experience nor any bad thing to say. Mailjet is simply what it advertised it to be. Probably the exclusivity of having to wait for an approval might turn some people off, but I would say it's worth the wait.`

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using Mailjet as a gateway email marketing tool. Easy and simple to use, but very powerful when it comes to features and performance.

Sending out email campaigns to our newsletter subscriber is a daunting task. It is simply amazing how Mailjet made huge tasks easier but giving the necessary tools needed for a newbie to succeed. We realized that having a manual sending of emails is eating much of our time, and is very prone to errors. Having subscribed to other email marketing products also proved to be a helpful experience to know and discern what is wrong with them, and how Mailjet corrected it.

Creative Director

"Solid, affordable email solution with a good but limited email design tool."

What do you like best?

Its emails display correctly (if designed and coded properly), it's VERY affordable, it has good integration tools for websites.

What do you dislike?

This was recommended for a client and their employees aren't big fans of the email design tool. I found the tool to be very good and it's strongest feature is that the emails it delivers display correctly (if properly designed and coded). It's also difficult to manually add or delete contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Affordable, solid solution that doesn't screw up how your emails look. But, it's built-in email design tool can be a little confusing. Once you learn how to use the tool though, it's a solid tool.

My client is using this to build mailing lists for newsletters and product promotion.

Founder

"They treat their paying customers like crap"

What do you like best?

it actually works when they let you use it.

What do you dislike?

another nazi like email company that will block your account randomly for no reason specified even if you're just sending transactional emails to your own customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use it if you care about your business.

We were 200€ per month, sending stats were absolutely fine, except for the last email campaign to our own Customers that got blocked by Mailjet when it went through perfectly and with zero complaints with Getresponse.

They blocked our account instantly leaving all our internet businesses without transactional emails and after reviewing our account they now say our business is illegal. (business has been running since 2012 and is the #1 gaming product on Clickbank the biggest digital retailer in the World)

This is not how you treat a customer.

Avoid this company at all costs, they do not care about their customers.

Sr.Software Engineer
Media Production
(10,001+ employees)

"5 years of Mailjet integration with my website"

What do you like best?

Simple API, that includes most of the necessary functionality. Nice email template editor. Simplicity of campaign running. Thoughtful approach to anti-spam. Quick turnaround of customer support in case of incidents.

What do you dislike?

Web interface upgrade a couple of years ago had a few glitches for some time. This is to be expected in a major upgrade yet Mailjet could do a better job testing before release.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailjet is very useful for both transactional email implementation and email campaigns. For email campaigns you don't need any special technical knowledge. The transactional emails should certainly be implemented by a professional developer.

It is also important to keep the quality of your contacts. If you are using an email list you bought from a 3rd party, forget about it. I believe Mailjet has a good system of keeping a tab on sending email campaigns only to the genuine subscribed customers.

We are using Mailjet both for transactional emails and email campaigns. It certainly helps to automate a lot of functionality of our website http://soulseasons.ca

SEO/Online Marketing Manager
Furniture

"A Great Email Platform"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use, email lists are a doddle to create and the price is amazing! I can send 60,000 emails a month for £20. Mailjet is an absolute no-brainer and you would be a fool not to use it. I've used every email provider out there and Mailjet have taken everything that is wrong with them and created their own product that works. I've been using Mailjet now for the past 4 years and will continue to use it for many more. Mailjet is the future!

What do you dislike?

There interface has gone through a few iterations and sometimes its hard to read your campaign titles but I imaging that they will fix that in the next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, there is a free option that you can use to test it. You'll make massive savings too. My ROI using Mailjet is through the roof. Everyone likes stats and figures and your boss would love to see those ROI stats too!

The sending of autoresponders, email sign ups and email marketing made simple without costing £1,000s a month.

Founding Partner
Retail

"A Great Tool For Emailing Campains"

What do you like best?

I like the interface, which is clear and self explanatory. I also like the fact that it's possible to customize the html message with my own design and links. There is a very good information table with all the required codes such as unsubsribe... which is very useful (at least for the first email). Once the campaign is sent, it is easy to track what email were opened or not and by who. I am using the free plan and when I need, I can upgrade for just 1 month.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit hard to set up SPF and DKIM at the beginning, but I think it's more related to my hosting supplier. Otherwise, there is nothing I really dislike with this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with most competitors, there is a free plan, so you can get used to the interface and settings without spending any money. Just try it and decide by yourself if it's solving your problem the way you want. I liked it and I keep using it regularly.

I started using Mailjet in a previous company, because I needed to have an SMTP server for the portable computers of the company. Otherwise, most people couldn't send emails from their PC without manually changing the SMTP parameters. It was really good for this. Then I used it to send emailing campaigns, which I still do now. I tried other solutions but I'm used to this one and I chose it for my new company: http://sartoriasapone.com It is simple and efficient and there is a free plan.

CEO

"BE CAREFUL! They charge credit card and don't offer the services"

What do you like best?

Nothing, not tested, they cancelled before use and charged me.

What do you dislike?

They blocked my account without any reason, and after that, they charged my credit card for first time. Incredible!

They're scammers, be careful and try to use another one email service.

Also I'm asking support and they never answer!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use. Try another one first.

They charge credit card without activate the account.

Consultant et coach e-commerce
Internet

"J'utilise et je conseil mailjet à tous mes clients"

What do you like best?

La première chose sur Mailjet c'est le prix, il permet de vraiment démarrer sans que cela coûte une fortune.

Ensuite, il y a le sérieux technique de la plateforme et la qualité des statistiques fournies.

What do you dislike?

Pendant longtemps j'ai trouvé que le support technique était d'assez mauvaise qualité, il semble que ceci est un train de changer depuis quelques mois.

J'utilise mailjet à titre professionnel pour mes emailings mais aussi pour tous mes envois normaux.

La plateforme permet un paramétrage précis des SPF et Dkim ce qui assure une très bonne délivrabilité des emails.

J'ai essayé de passer directement par la plateforme de mon hébergeur, mais étant sur un serveur mutualisé j'étais trop souvent confronté à des problèmes de délivrabilité en particulier avec des clients très pointilleux. Mailjet à résolu une grosse partie des problèmes.

Web Designer
Internet

"For small startups, its a good email marketing strategy(6000 free mails)"

What do you like best?

1. It has a good and advanced contact list management. It's quite easy to add and remove the users from the contact list.

2. Responsive email template designs are also good.

3. Tracking the email is also quite easy, and I love their UI.

4. The service is also quite fast.

5. When I started with mailjet, I loved their documentation, its quite clear and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

1. The ability to send only 200 free emails per day, I think it should have been 6000 a month, send it in a day to as per you convenience.

2. I have seen sometimes that sometimes the mail being received in the spam folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product to every new startup with a decent number of target customers, I can't comment on very large targets like more than 50,000 but if you are a small startup, I would suggest you to go for this service, their email speed is good, their responsive templates for emails are good, overall its a decent package. It was a help to me, I hope the same for you people too.

We have a startup, and the very first thing needed to reach out to clients with new features introduced and to reach new clients is marketing through email, mailjet is helping me do that very well.

Our target users pipulation currently is not very big, so 6000 mails are enough for us. Looking forward to upgrade our membership as the clients increases.

Designer

"Good free alternative to Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

The best thing with Mailjet is that they are really trying to catch up with the big guys. That being said it mean that they are constantly implementing new features and have a quality support.

What attracted me to Mailjet was their free tier plan. With a few of side business and have already using MailChimp in a couple of them, I decided to give it a go with Mailjet on a new venture. I saw potential on their "after free" plan, which is quite cheap and featured for someone hoping to grow their leads fast.

Another thing I like is the unlimited.

Another really attractive feature is that you have unlimited subscribers, which was perfect for me since i was looking to grow my list instead of sending big lots of newsletters.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike the most is the fact that i am only able to send 200 emails per day, which can be a bit annoying regarding time/task management of my businesses.

Although 6000 emails per month is enough i couldn't bother with dividing my newsletters in bulks every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try their free tier. It won't hurt much giving it a go. I was satisfied with it

The main improvement is that i can capture my lead without any number limitation. Unlike MailChimp which limit the free tier up to 2000 subscribers.

i have migrated 2 different new lists to Mailjet after subscribing their Bronze plan. 30000 emails for only 7.50usd is a pretty good deal, so now i manage 3 lists in one platform only.

CH

"Easy Lift off an smooth cruising on higher altitudes"

What do you like best?

I particularly loved the way the system intuitively gets you up to speed in all you need to know to run the campaign and manage the lists.

The pre-existing templates are extremely valuable asset for any marketer.

What do you dislike?

- the UX requires too many clicks to reach relevant info.

- it's hard to move users between lists and no bulk actions

-The inability to switch back from HTML to the editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailjet has a promising offering especially for businesses that are in their early stages who can benefit from the basic package and later grow into the more advanced one.

For the novice email marketer with little knowledge of HTML Mailjet's preloaded templates are a real asset..

The company issues once or twice a year special package deals. All requests prior to the release of the package are held and sent out on those dates. Mailjet automated the process and made it very smooth.

Chief Operating Officer (C.O.O.)

"Good email marketing application for startup businesses"

What do you like best?

Good email marketing solution works with Online based and SMTP Relay that easy to sending transactional emails to clients. For quick, reliable deliver-ability, Mailjet has REST API and Send API integrity.

Very good and advanced contact list management. Easy to add/ remove the contact users. Very good subscribe and unsubscribe features.

Built-in templates for start within hours. Easy to send and track the mailings.

Supports responsive email template designs. Described documentations. User/ account verification system.

The services are for companies that's why non company URL's / Email accounts cannot use the services. That's saves trust for sending email newsletters.

Ability to add custom domains for sending and custom email address for email marketing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes emails are received into Spam/ Junk folder after checking the spam rate/ score.

For free accounts, daily email sending limits are 200 only. That's equal 6000 email sending limits for a month.

Support tickets responding time is high. Have to wait for longer time to get reply from support desk.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For startup users who have monthly sending limits less then 6000, and daily email sending limits are 200 is Okay, you could try the Mailjet. But before you start, you should have to be own custom domain name and company information's. Mailjet staffs will verify your account to go next. Their services are good to use and have wide documentations to understand how to use. We been used their services since 2013 for several clients projects. They free and sending speed is high.

You could consider to try their service.

Sending email marketing to clients and subscribers. Sending Transactional Email as like invoice or payment reminders.

Tracking email delivery reports and click through reports. Opt-in and Opt-out the subscriber easily. Sending customized emails via SMTP or API.

Custom domain name and email address adding availability.

Founder & CEO
Furniture

"Exceptional Service"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Mailjet is their customer service. Even though I'm still using their Free Plan, their responses to my complaints have always been timely, courteous, and helpful. Transactional emails are delivered though we are sending very low volumes for now. Their deliverability would be tested when we begin email marketing campaigns via Mailjet.

What do you dislike?

I dislike their pre-blocking feature which could be overly aggressive sometimes.

I use Mailjet for transactional emails. Mailjet has been helpful for capturing email subscribers on Furnish.NG.

CEO / Volunteer

"Authentic and white labeled transactional email service"

What do you like best?

Mailjet is one of my favorite transactional email service because of their API and plugins. If you are not a API player Mailjet has more then 100 plugins for almost all CMS, CRM, ecommerce platform. Sending email not only a wish anymore, you can send email using Mailjet plugins and API. Domain validation and white labeling also another feature I will admire. Correctly signed email header help to reach more inbox. Mailjet also has list management, campaign management feature. Upload, manage you list, upload or design your email template and send direct from Mailjet website. Their tracking system let you track individual activities on every single email. Open rate, click rate, spam, bounce, unsubscriber you can get everything on a single panel.

Mailjet also provide API and SMTP access to their system.

What do you dislike?

All over Mailjet is very classic transactional email service, well documented and easy to implement. It will be great if they provide some SDK for iOS or Android.

Transactional email service for system and user activity notification.

Chargé d'Administration auprès de la Direction Administrative et Financière de SGSS Luxembourg

"Outil indispensable pour tous les envois de mails en masse."

What do you like best?

Des mails perso pour l'organisation de soirées à l'email marketing professionnel, je trouve l'outil des plus simples et utile. Très convivial. Je recommande vivement !

What do you dislike?

Le service client , pourtant si bon aux débuts de Mailjet, est un peu long à la détente désormais.

Les campagnes sont des plus simples et sympas à suivre. Par ailleurs, les stats minimalistes mais complètes permettent de bien suivre les envois

Managing Partner

"Speedy & accurate deliverability!"

What do you like best?

Since we started using Mailjet, we’ve noticed a much faster delivery of our emails into our recipients’ inbox (it’s in seconds). Also through the lift we’ve had through open rates, it’s apparent that more of our emails are making it in the main inbox which are now being opened. Very happy with the service so far!

What do you dislike?

First it was not obvious that they support GBP as a currency. However having found out that we can pay GBP (as well as dollars and euros), we found it a big bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just try it

As mentioned through better deliverability our customers are getting their transactional emails almost instantly. Also for marketing emails we send, we’ve seen an uplift in open rates, which leads to increase in ROI for us.

IE

"Terrible Service Don't do it!"

What do you like best?

On the surface the service seems fine, but it's not.

What do you dislike?

Clearly they do not have the servers to deliver the service. Their system "pre-blocks" any email addresses that the flawed system flags as blocked. They then use this as an excuse to block many more emails. They then use that as an excuse to slow down their service. Once in that state, you have the task of "proving" that your client emails are appropriate and correct (ambiguous process at best, you are simply at the whim of some support person). Support is slow to say the least. My delivered stats were to say the least world class but they did not deliver many of the emails to my service. I asked for my money back and they refused to return my money and the requested that they could maybe try to send my emails again if I paid another month. Sleazy. French company with no ties to the US, obviously a back office play from some poorly run joker with an Smtp Service.

I wasted hours setting put the service based upon their crappy upload system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. THIS SERVICE WILL SUCK THE JOY FROM YOUR HEART AND COST YOU HOURS OF HEART ACKE.

Poor service COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR TIME!!! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

Response from Patrika Cheston of Mailjet

Hi there,

We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with our service. Our standardized sender verification process is designed to protect our users, so that we can continue to provide excellent deliverability. Our support team is always happy to work with you to alleviate any issues with sending.

If you'd like to further discuss the issue with a member of our US team, I'd be happy to help.

Patrika Cheston

US Marketing Manager

patrika@mailjet.com

Co-Founder

"Solid for manual and api-driven mail campaigns"

What do you like best?

Price is solid and it gives all the customization and features I could ever need for sending tens of thousands of emails. The manual ability to set a time/date for sending a campaign is awesome as well as split testing different copy/times by segmenting my groups. The templates and builder had professional-looking emails created in no time at all and it was easy to import assets etc. It also told me recommended sizes for each asset which is unexpected but super helpful!! These is all the manual features, the api is also simple and awesome to integrate, I can build huge lists with little code.

What do you dislike?

The tools for following up could be better, i.e. a single button to start a new campaign for "everyone who did not open the email" or "everyone who did not click a link" would be amazing. I can do it manually but it requires and export and re-import to diff two lists. Better tools to help split test within a single campaign group would be super helpful as well, I do it manually right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! There's a free plan. If you aren't creating a mailing lists for <100,000 subscribers which will email regularly, mailjet is perfect for you. Great for sporadic emails to many, many users.

Campaign management, bulk email sending, analytics on email opens/clicks, api-driven email collection, campaign automation, auto confirmations, and receipts.

Mentor
E-Learning

"Easy to use thanks to great documentation and support"

What do you like best?

Lots of documentation available to get started step by step. Mailjet is really user-friendly: they provide extensive help, guidelines and support directly available on the website through documentation/videos etc., so that setting the service up is smooth and easy.

Support team also proved to be very helpful and quick in responding. Best part is that they can provide support in your language (French, in our case).

What do you dislike?

Their support works through tickets, which was not an issue at all for us, but I guess for some people, a phone number to reach support would be a good feature to add.

We are a very small structure and team, so we have limited time for non-core activities and we don’t have the expertise in everything email. By using Mailjet, thanks to the user-friendly approach and support, we were able to set up and integrate all the features that we needed extremely quickly. We also have access to features, guidelines and statistics that simplify sending and analysing emails, which helped our startup grow in the right direction.

"The best transactional email service out there IMO"

What do you like best?

Have used two different services over the past few years. Started out good and then had deliverability problems.

So, I went through a two month process of trying out different services. Finally decided upon MailJet for two primary reasons:

1) deliverability near 100%

2) stats tell the whole story of whether mail is delivered and in most cases whether it was opened, clicked, etc.

Setup is complicated but all of my questions were answered by MailJet's support team.

Highly Recommend

What do you dislike?

Phone support is lacking but support tickets are responded to quickly.

Being able to deliver mission critical email and knowing that it is delivered.

Chief Content Officer
Internet

"Perfect for segmenting to niche targets"

What do you like best?

Mailjet's ability to segment a list based on certain criteria has been the perfect solution for sending our users emails based on very specific criteria (favorite musical preferences). These emails are our product, so being able to rely on Mailjet's deliverability and stats has been huge. Their team -- especially in the U.S. -- has been tremendously helpful in helping guide our email strategy as well. I also enjoy keeping up with email and marketing trends via their blog.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike. I had a little bit of trouble with STMP setup, butI believe it was on the domain side of things, and the Mailjet team were kind enough to walk me through it.

I wasn't so much solving a problem, as much as I was looking for a vehicle to deliver our product (daily targeted emails to a subscriber base).

Head of Marketing

"A great emailing tools for marketing"

What do you like best?

We've used mailjet a lot theses past years. The setup, the ease of use, the real-time analytics and the online mail editor are the best assets, along with the delivrability.

What do you dislike?

The support may take some time to answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the integration Mailjet provides: there is some for numerous of CRM or frameworks, for an easier integration.

We've been able to manage huge amount of notifications thanks to mailjet (transactional emailing), and we are sending a lot of campaign thanks to it's API (marketing emailing).

"Mailjet Makes Email Marketing a Breeze"

What do you like best?

Mailjet is very straight-forward and easy to use. There is plenty of documentation and support is solid.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. If anything it would be missing the ability to automate campaigns without a trigger.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailJet offers a great cost-effective email marketing solution

We needed a reliable way to send marketing emails to customers.

Sales Manager
Industrial Automation

"Best mail service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use mail settings, cool stats for e-mails and all. Fast sending of e-mails. Costumer services is the best.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say. Everything is fine. I will recomanded to my friends.

I used it in my online site and solved me problems with outgoing mail services

Business Development Manager

"Good email marketing software"

What do you like best?

Layout for composing the email with different templates and rich logs of emails campaings for troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

Some ways for managins the contact lists.

Newsletter emailing

AC

"Why I will recommend mailjet to others "

What do you like best?

1. Flexibility of plans - easy to switch depending on campaigns based on

2. Robustness- good service, quite quick execution plans

3. Protection and support - very good support, protection against spam banning

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the interface in Bulgarian language or Russian - this will help you expand coverage of services you offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good platform with reasonable pricing good functionality. Easy to integrate with CMS solutions.

Mail campaigns, fight spam, better than own mail server.