Kenshoo Reviews & Product Details

What is Kenshoo?

Kenshoo is a global software platform for companies that want marketing insights, planning and activation at scale. Our unique access to rich data across all of the digital channels with highest customer engagement enables us to deliver leading solutions in each channel and empowers marketers to make better decisions across them. These channels include Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon Advertising, Apple Search Ads, Baidu, Yahoo Advertising, Snap and Yandex. Leveraging our machine-learning algorithms and cutting edge AI, Kenshoo generates over $350 billion in annualized revenue for the world’s top brands.

Kenshoo Screenshots

Kenshoo Reviews

1-25 of 246 total Kenshoo reviews

Kenshoo Reviews

1-25 of 246 total Kenshoo reviews

"Hard to compete with Google Ads"

What do you like best?

I think there is value in having a 3rd party platform like Kenshoo that can be more objective and can be more willing to integrate with other 3rd party tools

What do you dislike?

When it comes to aligning a tech stack, it is really hard to compare with the Google suite of offerings and that definitely puts them at a disadvantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are currently using other 3rd party tools and are not working toward an aligned tech stack, like moving towards all Google property tools, than Kenshoo can be a great option. If you are wanting to rely on automated algos, audience strategy and more, this is probably not the tool for you.

Testing out the automated algorithms in our programs has shown to bring efficiencies but are not as competitive as Google's

"Solid Intergrations with Social Media Platforms for Advertising"

What do you like best?

It's easier keep track of multiple accounts, campaigns, and launch campaigns for Facebook/Instagram from Kenshoo than it is from Facebook Ads Manager or Power Editor. I also appreciate being able to have "Personas" (audiences/targets) that are linked to different placements (News Feed, IG Stories, etc.). Creating ads is quick and the workflow is spelled out making it easy to learn. Kenshoo also has a dedicated account manager who is quick to take my team's feedback. The account manager is also helpful when it comes to troubleshooting problems, especially when there's advertiser's money on the line.

What do you dislike?

I think Kenshoo should have a recommend interface view - for example, I've changed the setup/columns order for different tasks by playing around in the interface. It'd be nice to have few different recommended options for setup that I can go back to easily by clicking a button.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Kenshoo team is very helpful at troubleshooting. The Social interface is intuitive and helps my team get more ad created quicker and more accurately than in the social media platforms themselves.

My team uses it to launch campaigns/ad sets/ads on Facebook and Instagram for dozens of clients with year-round content calendars. It's much easier to mass create campaigns, many different times with multiple iterations. For example, I can easily create a single campaign with 20 different ad sets targeted at different people, each with multiple ads for different placements. It's easier than doing it Facebook.

Member
Non-Profit Organization Management
(10,001+ employees)

"Kenshoo is a great tool for our clients' needs, but is expensive & often prices itself out."

What do you like best?

Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients. Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients. Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients. Kenshoo has everything we need and is constantly expanding its offerings. Great tool, great customer service. However, it is a little too expensive at times, and they could provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Way too expensive. Should provide a cheaper version for smaller accounts - it's constantly pricing itself out of the running for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use if you have multiple platforms you require integration on.

I work in digital marketing - specifically paid media. Kenshoo helps me with cross-platform management and makes bid/budget management easier.

Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Multipurpose All- In-One Tool"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo helps combine and analyze data from multiple platforms over several large accounts. It has multiple useful features such as: filtering, bulk edits, custom labeling, and scheduling. It is great for multiuser experience and aggregates all the data in one place and that helps with putting together full performance view and generate reports that can be shared across whole team.

What do you dislike?

It has limitations in terms of time and data amounts you can view and download, on our large account it is impossible to generate YTD or quarterly detailed keyword reports as it limits you to few months, ad feature that will let you download date without statistics is not useful because it is the numbers that we are looking to analyze.

I also dislike that it is currently not Yahoo Gemini compatible as it seems to be the new and developing advertising platform for 2016.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely would like it to become Gemini compatible withing the next year as well as provide the ability for viewing and reporting on wider time range.

As for every business it all starts with data integrity. With more complete data is the better are analytics and future predictions across paid channels performance.

Daily management of larger paid search accounts on multiple advertising channels with multiple campaign objectives, focusing on achieving brand growth and incremental ROI.

Advertising PR

"Kenshoo can saw you all sorts of advertising. "

What do you like best?

Integration of Kenshoo with social media applications is one of the things that I like most about Kenshoo.

I also like how it does not need complicated training to master every feature that Kenshoo has since with tutorials and documentations it is easy as 1,2,3...

I like that Kenshoo has lots of features for advertising in one place, and that allow users to save time and effort.

It is affordable to acquire Kenshoo.

What do you dislike?

I have zero flaws attached to Kenshoo because it has never let me down while advertising.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely yes.

Paid keyword optimization.

Portfolio bid optmization.

Kenshoo saw me how to create and edit adverts.

Creation of custom reports.

Targeting and retargeting.

SEO Content Creator

"Kenshoo can show you how to advertise. "

What do you like best?

Cross-Channel Advertising made easy by Kenshoo since it has all the features for mobile, search and social media ads.

Doesn't require complex training to become a pro user.

Kenshoo has a great customer support.

Kenshoo is affordable.

What do you dislike?

I lack words for this, let me say Kenshoo suits all my ads needs and hence I cannot dislike anything about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would urge them to give Kenshoo a try.

Campaign management such as bulk editing and banch uploading.

Mobile, social media and search advertising.

Landing page and adverts scheduling

Digital Marketing Specialist
Computer Hardware

"A very helpful product"

What do you like best?

On the off chance that you are doing adwords in various stages it makes it simple to do mass alters and deal with your record.

What do you dislike?

It was to some degree hard to set up. Not every person would have the capacity to do this all alone. Additionally there is an expectation to absorb information yet simply because this is another instrument. When you become more acquainted with it well it tends to be an amazing resource.

Kenshoo allowed us to focus strategy on these different things and much more.

Directora de artes

"focuses on big fish"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage the accounts of social platforms makes it a good tool, it flows easily. I like how he makes quick edits in the analysis grid

What do you dislike?

It has lost a bit the horizon and the bases, it focuses on big fish so they lose many sellers and customers. What led us to desist from its use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

at this time they are leaving out small businesses, before they attended and helped everyone. we moved away from kenshoo for this

I used it to launch campaigns, ad sets, ads on Facebook and Instagram.

Senior Manager Display Advertising and Media Planning
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Great Capabilities for Multiple Social Platforms"

What do you like best?

The interface has an easy to follow workflow and allows for some more complex targeting capabilities than social platforms do on their own. You can also customize reporting to include metrics from 3rd party tracking capabilities. And, while we don't yet use this capability, we really like the idea of blending intent audiences from search behavior with social audiences for targeting on Facebook and other social platforms.

What do you dislike?

The interface is S L O W. Sometimes it makes it difficult for my team to complete tasks efficiently. New roll-outs for specific new features on Facebook or other social networks are sometimes glitchy or behind their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up to date on product enhancements and voice your opinion on features you really want to see included in future roll-outs.

Previously, we didn't have a lot of transparency into the performance or specific audience benefits of funding social media efforts and now are able to test and make the case for further investment on a channel that is increasingly important from a customer service perspective and a revenue perspective.

Senior Account Manager

"Great product, love Kenshoo!"

What do you like best?

I like how everything flows. Kenshoo allows a user to track campaigns easily and audit spend vs budget, performance, etc easily without having to create multiple reports and play with data in excel.

Their bidding algorithms are really top notch, i think some of the best in the industry. I feel that I am actually doing more proactive bidding rather than trying to play catch up with my campaigns when doing things in Kenshoo. I also like the new analysis grid which is making it easier to manage my campaigns, assign dimensions, and more.

What do you dislike?

It's a little confusing and the layout could use some work. Many times there are great features tucked away in kenshoo, but accessing them easily or knowing about them is frustrating.

Having more than 1 profile bidding policy per account would also be great. A lot of the times, shopping and search campaigns would be more easily managed within 1 profile but we need to have 2 in order for Kenshoo to be able to run the bidding algorithms separately.

Having the analysis grid, and the tool as a whole be able to handle higher volume accounts would also be extremely helpful. A lot of the times we get error messages in regards to not being able to export as many rows as we have selected, or we're trying to do too much in the analysis grid.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely give it a try! If you want to take your bidding to the next level, Kenshoo is a great tool to do so.

I have to constantly keep a close eye on budgeting and making sure my clients don't go over. The feature that allows me to quickly see how much % of my budget I've spent every month is great for me.

"Kenshoo Review"

What do you like best?

Not only can I track my marketing progress and revenue, Kenshoo also partners with critical platforms such as Google and Microsoft to ensure that I am reaching every possible person.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how old the software is. Relatively speaking, 2006 is old in technology years. The updates could be installed more efficiently, but that long legacy creates great relationships as well so I can't complain too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. It is fairly inexpensive and worth the profit and return!

Social Media advertising. Social Media is a pretty foreign terrain for some people and we still have a lot to learn and navigate. Kenshoo has assisted with that immensely!

Head of Marketing Department

"Kenshoo Review"

What do you like best?

Advertising is key to business success and this is where Kenshoo come in. I like that offers both mobile and social media advertising features. It's easy to use and and very affordable.

What do you dislike?

With Kenshoo, everything is flawless and always enjoy using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For easy mobile and social media advertising, Kenshoo is what your business requires.

We use Kenshoo for all our mobile and social media advertising needs and everything is working well.

"Kenshoo, fast and easy advertising"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo is an ideal program for those companies that need to be known for having an improvement aspect (in my case, a fast food store with a difficult location to see on the street), this program offers the opportunity to create the structure of only once and then take it to multiple channels and additional profiles.

What do you dislike?

The tool is not easy and it takes time to learn how to use it well, as well as several sessions with the assigned administrator

Kenshoo offers detailed reports that can be easily configured to include the necessary data to make decisions regarding future advertising plans for the new products offered by the store.

Growth
Telecommunications

"Client Services Director"

What do you like best?

I love Kenshoo's data analytics and automated actions features. The bulk sheets allow us to work efficiently with clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could save a draft of a campaign mid creation but it is in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Become Kenshoo Certified through KenshooU

Managing several customers marketing and advertising efforts seamlessly.

Director of Media

"Excellent Product For Any Agency"

What do you like best?

Ease of use between multiple accounts and channels. Advanced search can be tricky at first but once you learn how to use it, it is a very powerful too.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ability to report on geographic data, time of day data, and hour of day data in the dashboards. They all exist as dashboards but we can't tie cost to other metrics which makes it very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the tutorials and really play around with the advanced search because it will be your best friend eventually.

We are trying to increase ROI or decrease cost per lead for every client. Kenshoo allows us to do this fluidly. By tracking budgets from multiple accounts in one place, we are able to save a lot of time and in essence money using kenshoo!

Head of Search
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Efficient and time saving"

What do you like best?

There is a lot to like about Kenshoo, the automations, the ability to manage changes on multiple search engines at one go, the templates they provide to analyse data and also reporting. It also integrates with GA, CRM systems and caters for other 3rd party data.

What do you dislike?

Data is not real time which is not too much of an issue. The social platform is not incorporated within the Kenshoo Editor. Apart from that it is a very robust tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Brilliant tool to use if you want efficiencies and results

We needed a tool that will allow us to pull in revenue data from a CRM system and allow us to optimise on ROI. We also needed a tool that will integrate search and social. Kenshoo was the perfect tool for us.

Online Marketing Associate
Renewables & Environment

"Kenshoo makes search marketing easy."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Kenshoo is their bid management automation capabilities. Users have the option to utilize Kenshoo's bid-to-goal policies based off of their sophisticated algorithms. Users can also set up automated bid changes based off of their easy-to-use advanced search function.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Kenshoo is the inability to filter ad groups when adding negative keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using Kenshoo Search. The platform can deliver great performance results for your campaigns and also automate many tasks that will free up time for your employees to focus more on strategic planning.

We're improving our overall marketing efficiency by optimizing SEM campaigns with Kenshoo. We've recognized how to cut wasted spend by adding negatives found from Kenshoo search term reports.

Sr. Analyst, Search Marketing
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Kenshoo is headed in the right direction but still needs work"

What do you like best?

I love the new Analysis grid that helps cutting and sifting through data at all levels exceptionally easy.

What do you dislike?

Kenshoo needs to get up to speed in terms of reporting. They lack the ability to pull high volumes of data quickly like their competitors. Also, the analaysis grid can only access so much information at a time so there are many instances where you need to be extremely specific in terms of your filters when drilling down into elements of your campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It should definitely be at top of mind when deciding what platform to use for all your search marketing needs

Kenshoo enables great insights from there attribution model enabling search marketers to make better decisions on a keyword level.

Director of Search Marketing
Internet

"Incredibly Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

There are so many possibilities with this tool and their customer service is like no other! It makes managing a large amount of accounts much more efficient and provides you with the things you need to make your results scalable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that objectives are only set up at the profile level and cannot be attributed to a single campaign or group of campaigns. That being said I understand that they are addressing this issue first of the year with some possible options to make that work.

We manage a variety of different businesses' SEM and social campaigns. Kenshoo's platform allows us to integrate the two and use a much more powerful tool than much of our competition.

EM

"Innovative technology, best used by savvy marketers"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo is the Ferrari of bid management tools: 1) has the most powerful capabilities, 2) requires a sophisticated driver to get the most out of it, 3) is not the lowest cost option. If winning the race is the most important thing to your organization, you need the best car with a adequate driver.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult for inexperienced marketers to master.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If driving the best possible results is a priority, make an investment in this technology and find savvy people equipped to make the most out of it.

We are a direct response digital agency specializing in paid search and paid social. Driving the best possible results is the core of what we do, and everything we do revolves around that mission. Kenshoo helps automate the routine tasks so our teams can focus on more strategic initiatives and go home at a reasonable hour.

Senior Account Manager

"Powerful bidding algorithm for Search and Shopping"

What do you like best?

Kenshoo has the best bidding algorithm on the market. Products like ActiveCluster and Kenshoo Portfolio Optimizer allow us to automate bids for keywords/product groups that otherwise wouldn't have enough data to make manual bidding decisions and allow us to optimize portfolio performance towards our business goals more powerfully than manual bidding could ever achieve.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be slow and counterintuitive. There are a lot more features that could be built into the UI that would make account management much more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to automate bidding and have concrete budget or ROI goals, Kenshoo is the best tool on the market to boost your account performance. If you are looking to do more manual campaign/bid management and need an easy and intuitive user interface, there might be better alternatives.

Automating bidding towards different budget/ROI goals. Automating campaign and budget management across multiple engines. Automating performance analysis and reporting across engines.

AM
(5001-10,000 employees)

"A Solid, if a little finicky system that does its job"

What do you like best?

Fairly simple to use and teach others, which can be a huge issue with ad servers. The advanced search and find and replace tools are above and beyond anything offered from other ad servers. Ultimately, they provide an ad server on par with competitors, but with a few extra bells and whistles.

What do you dislike?

As I hinted at in the title, the system can be a bit finicky at times, specifically with uploads. Though the error output is easier to understand than other advertisers, I still find myself more frustrated when attempting to upload in kenshoo vs and editor or another ad server. I also get frustrated with the ad group and campaign settings. Adding a bulk edit option for these changes would be nice as it's just too tedious right now to make multiple changes to campaigns and ad groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do worry about their fees being above what others charge. Also, there has been quite a bit of turnover at their Chicago offices.

Definitely the find and replace ability. It's a miracle worker when you have frequently changing promotions and end dates. I enjoy using the new visualization ability when utilizing the optimize tab. It's also nice to be able to mass update sitelinks easier than you can do in the engines.

AM

"Good bid tool with limitations for larger accounts"

What do you like best?

The ability to make quick edits in the analysis grid. The user experience is better since the layout was redesigned. Kenshoo support is also very helpful when an issue does arise. Web query reports are great as well.

What do you dislike?

The limit on the number of campaigns, ad groups and keywords that you can view in the analysis grid. With an account with hundreds of thousands of keywords I would like to be able to filter for specific campaigns in the analysis grid but we can't do that yet. I also want to be able to export from the analysis grid and make direct changes there. Additional checks in the URL builder to prevent issues could use improvement as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your account is very large it could be frustrating to make quick optimizations. It is still possible but there are extra steps you need to take rather than with a smaller account.

We are improving efficiency and optimizing towards our revenue goal that has been set for us.

UR
(10,001+ employees)

"Kenshoo is Easy and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that Kenshoo makes it really easy to pull various types of reports at any given time. I also like how I am able to see all of my campaigns across all platforms in one place. It's very easy to read and understand. I'm also able to send reports to colleagues and they are able to digest the data easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Kenshoo Editor is not compatible with Yahoo Gemini yet. It makes it very difficult for all of my campaigns to be in sync when I have to go into the Gemini UI and upload things manually. If Editor was compatible with Gemini it would make things much more smooth and convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend considering what platforms you run on and what type of capabilities your campaigns have before going with Kenshoo. It is very annoying that they are not compatible with Yahoo Gemini, which is a high performer for us. It makes uploading ads and keywords and campaigns into the UI very timely.

Business problems I'm having are uploading to Gemini because of the lack of capabilities. Benefits have been the ease of reporting and the types of reports that I am able to pull for myself and my colleagues.

"Overwhelmingly Good"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and intuitive features. The site is extremely well-organized and has plenty of tutorials.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes feel like I'm giving up the use of managing my accounts, which is disconcerting. I would like to have a lot more transparency in how things are being managed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Others considering Kenshoo should consider planning out a lot of time to switch form your current provider

Automation with advertising campaigns for customers.

Kenshoo Features