HireMojo Reviews & Product Details

HireMojo Overview

What is HireMojo?

HireMojo is the best and easiest way to make a hire. HireMojo is the industry's first hiring automation solution. Designed for hiring managers, HireMojo provides a complete solution to automate the entire hiring process from job description creation, to posting, to candidate screening and interviewing, as well as all the little things such as emails, team collaboration, and candidate closure. We guarantee that HireMojo is the best way you'll ever make a hire.

HireMojo Details

HireMojo is the best and easiest way you’ll ever make a hire. HireMojo provides All-in-one hiring software that lets you automate the entire hiring process from job description creation, job posting, candidate screening, candidate management and more. Save time, cut costs, and hire better employees.

We provide complete transparency into pricing and what we do (most of our competitors don't display price and add additional costs to post jobs), and we also provide the most comprehensive and functional set of hiring tools that automates the entire process.

HireMojo
Larkspur, CA
@HireMojo
397 Twitter followers

Answer a few questions to help the HireMojo community
Have you used HireMojo before?

HireMojo Reviews

Showing 2 HireMojo reviews
Already have HireMojo?
Director of Client Success
What do you like best?

Having used the HireMojo technology as a recruiter, a hiring manager, and an HR manager, the system is setup perfectly to make a recruiter's daily life and desk so much easier to manage. I love that it is a one-stop shop: the Smart Job Marketing gets the visibility for active candidates, HireMojo's candidate database taps into passive candidates, and the system can also be configured to do your first-round candidate screening questions for you. From there, you will have so much more time to vet and fully interview your candidates because most of the "housekeeping" questions are taken care of for you. From the technology you can also email your candidates, hiring managers, and peers to dialogue, you can schedule and update interviews, and track all candidate records for EEO and OFCCP compliance. I love that I can log in to one portal and do all of my day-to-day recruiting tasks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI needs work. I can get everything that I need done completed, but the overall look and should and will be improved in the very near future. I was very excited to hear that the HireMojo team is working on that already and I can't wait to see it upon release. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HireMojo is a fantastic tool for recruiters/RPOs/agencies to engage both passive and active candidates. As recruiters, anything that can be done to remove the heavy lifting on sourcing and screening is a god-send. If you are a recruiter or recruiting provider, I recommend using the HireMojo technology on a diverse array of roles that you are recruiting on to experience the diverse power of the sourcing tools that come with it. Additionally...pay attention to your HireMojo Hiring Adviser and Support teams! They will be giving you loads of tips and tricks as you implement the technology and use for your first several jobs. From job description recommendations to job titles to their recommended screening questions -- trust me, their advice will come in handy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most recently, the HireMojo technology helps resolve a long list of productivity, streamlining, and documentation problems with my team of recruiters. With all of my recruiters and team using one platform for overall applicant tracking, candidate management, and job marketing, I can not only monitor my team's progresses and successes but I have also freed up so much of their time to handle more requisitions effectively. For us, this leads to greater overall success within our own customer base, and I am so glad we can partner with the HireMojo technology to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

My favorite features of HireMojo are the job description database and the online interviewing. I was in the process of growing my business, but did not want to have to deal with writing a job description from scratch. HireMojo has an entire database that I was able to choose and customize, and best of all they had data on how well they performed. If I see that a job description was able to help find a new employee faster than other one's then I'm definitely going to use that tool. The online interviewing helped me weed out all of those bad fit candidates that I was scared of wasting my time on and scored them based on how well they matched my position, and I was able to have an amazing core set of candidates to review, quickly interview and hire. Overall, the experience was great! The interface could use a little updating, but I've been told that it's in the works and I can definitely let that slide with all of the functionality I get out of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a small nitpick, but the interface is the only thing I can think of as a minor negative. It could use a little updating, but as I mentioned before my account rep at HireMojo assured me that it's currently being worked on, and that I should look forward to seeing that unveiled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it out. These guys are doing some amazing things and their product is much more powerful than anything else on the market. After using HireMojo I know that I'll never go back to hiring the same way again, and I'm excited for all future enhancements they have on the way. If you're in doubt or just considering, then at least take a free demo of HireMojo so you can understand the value it will bring to your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HireMojo solves one major problem -- Hiring. I own a marketing agency and recruiting is not my strongpoint, and HireMojo really gave me all the tools I needed to be successful. I'm not an expert in writing a job description, or where to post it, and I definitely don't want to waste any time with unqualified candidates. HireMojo helped solve all of those problems. They have a database of job descriptions and interview questions that are backed by data, so you know they work, and they use this new concept called "Smart Job Marketing". Coming from an owner of a marketing agency the concept makes a ton of sense. It takes all of the available job posting services, and optimizes based on performance by job, so that you're always getting the best and most qualified candidates. Anyone who's ever worked with conversion optimizers in marketing can understand why this is such an awesome tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of HireMojo for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Zoho Recruit Logo
Zoho Recruit
(1,062)
Zoho Recruit takes in-house recruiting to a whole new level. Make your work uncomplicated by sourcing, tracking and hiring your talent - all from one place.
SmartRecruiters Logo
SmartRecruiters
The SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Platform enables Hiring Success. Recruitment marketing and collaborative hiring atop a modern platform allow you to acquire talent like acquiring customers.
ZoomInfo Logo
ZoomInfo
(4,435)
ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.
iCIMS Talent Cloud Logo
iCIMS Talent Cloud
Recruit provides customers with a configurable Applicant Tracking System, allowing you to store and track profiles, jobs, and workflows in a central location.
SAP SuccessFactors Logo
SAP SuccessFactors
3.8
SAP SuccessFactors helps organizations align strategy with objectives & manage people performance to ensure execution & results. Execution is the difference.
CEIPAL ATS Logo
CEIPAL ATS
CEIPAL ATS is a fully scalable, fully integrated Applicant Tracking System (ATS) that helps to quickly identify vacancies, promptly source & screen applicants, and then effortlessly place & digitally onboard them. It's designed to deliver better value, superior candidates, and more hires.
Oracle Talent Management Cloud (formerly Taleo) Logo
Oracle Talent Management Cloud (formerly Taleo)
3.4
Oracle Talent Management Cloud allows you to manage the entire talent lifecycle from sourcing candidates, managing goals and performance, performing talent reviews, and developing careers and successions, and provides continuous learning to keep your talent engaged.
JobDiva Logo
JobDiva
Job Diva is a full-service provider of the end-to-end JobDiva recruitment and applicant tracking solution to large and mid-sized staffing organizations.
SeekOut Logo
SeekOut
SeekOut is a recruiter-friendly tool for sourcing passive candidates with diversity filters, 1-click contact info, and easy bulk exports.
LinkedIn Recruiter Logo
LinkedIn Recruiter
LinkedIn Talent Basic, Finder, and Pro Plans. Obtain additional access to talent and tools to manage recruiting on LinkedIn's network.