HireMojo

4.8

HireMojo is the best and easiest way you’ll ever make a hire. HireMojo provides All-in-one hiring software that lets you automate the entire hiring process from job description creation, job posting, candidate screening, candidate management and more. Save time, cut costs, and hire better employees.

Work for HireMojo?

Learning about HireMojo?

HireMojo Reviews

Ask HireMojo a Question
Showing 2 HireMojo reviews
HireMojo review by Victoria R.
Victoria R.

"Trust me on this one: a Recruiter's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

Having used the HireMojo technology as a recruiter, a hiring manager, and an HR manager, the system is setup perfectly to make a recruiter's daily life and desk so much easier to manage. I love that it is a one-stop shop: the Smart Job Marketing gets the visibility for active candidates, HireMojo's candidate database taps into passive candidates, and the system can also be configured to do your first-round candidate screening questions for you. From there, you will have so much more time to vet and fully interview your candidates because most of the "housekeeping" questions are taken care of for you. From the technology you can also email your candidates, hiring managers, and peers to dialogue, you can schedule and update interviews, and track all candidate records for EEO and OFCCP compliance. I love that I can log in to one portal and do all of my day-to-day recruiting tasks!

What do you dislike?

The UI needs work. I can get everything that I need done completed, but the overall look and should and will be improved in the very near future. I was very excited to hear that the HireMojo team is working on that already and I can't wait to see it upon release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HireMojo is a fantastic tool for recruiters/RPOs/agencies to engage both passive and active candidates. As recruiters, anything that can be done to remove the heavy lifting on sourcing and screening is a god-send. If you are a recruiter or recruiting provider, I recommend using the HireMojo technology on a diverse array of roles that you are recruiting on to experience the diverse power of the sourcing tools that come with it. Additionally...pay attention to your HireMojo Hiring Adviser and Support teams! They will be giving you loads of tips and tricks as you implement the technology and use for your first several jobs. From job description recommendations to job titles to their recommended screening questions -- trust me, their advice will come in handy!

Most recently, the HireMojo technology helps resolve a long list of productivity, streamlining, and documentation problems with my team of recruiters. With all of my recruiters and team using one platform for overall applicant tracking, candidate management, and job marketing, I can not only monitor my team's progresses and successes but I have also freed up so much of their time to handle more requisitions effectively. For us, this leads to greater overall success within our own customer base, and I am so glad we can partner with the HireMojo technology to do so.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about HireMojo
HireMojo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Hiring has never been so easy!"

What do you like best?

My favorite features of HireMojo are the job description database and the online interviewing. I was in the process of growing my business, but did not want to have to deal with writing a job description from scratch. HireMojo has an entire database that I was able to choose and customize, and best of all they had data on how well they performed. If I see that a job description was able to help find a new employee faster than other one's then I'm definitely going to use that tool. The online interviewing helped me weed out all of those bad fit candidates that I was scared of wasting my time on and scored them based on how well they matched my position, and I was able to have an amazing core set of candidates to review, quickly interview and hire. Overall, the experience was great! The interface could use a little updating, but I've been told that it's in the works and I can definitely let that slide with all of the functionality I get out of the product.

What do you dislike?

It's a small nitpick, but the interface is the only thing I can think of as a minor negative. It could use a little updating, but as I mentioned before my account rep at HireMojo assured me that it's currently being worked on, and that I should look forward to seeing that unveiled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out. These guys are doing some amazing things and their product is much more powerful than anything else on the market. After using HireMojo I know that I'll never go back to hiring the same way again, and I'm excited for all future enhancements they have on the way. If you're in doubt or just considering, then at least take a free demo of HireMojo so you can understand the value it will bring to your business.

HireMojo solves one major problem -- Hiring. I own a marketing agency and recruiting is not my strongpoint, and HireMojo really gave me all the tools I needed to be successful. I'm not an expert in writing a job description, or where to post it, and I definitely don't want to waste any time with unqualified candidates. HireMojo helped solve all of those problems. They have a database of job descriptions and interview questions that are backed by data, so you know they work, and they use this new concept called "Smart Job Marketing". Coming from an owner of a marketing agency the concept makes a ton of sense. It takes all of the available job posting services, and optimizes based on performance by job, so that you're always getting the best and most qualified candidates. Anyone who's ever worked with conversion optimizers in marketing can understand why this is such an awesome tool.

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of HireMojo for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Entelo Logo
Entelo
Entelo is a search engine for recruiters, giving you access to rich social data. See data aggregated from sources across the web, giving a holistic view of candidates
Hiretual Logo
Hiretual
4.8
Source at 10x the speed with assisted boolean search on 30+ platforms, robust contact finding, and 24/7 AI sourcing. Quickly find the right fit with thorough candidate profiles and analytics based on data gathered from across the web.
Dice Logo
Dice
Dice is recruitment engine that connect tech talent with job opportunities around the world it allow professionals in technology-from software engineers to project managers and mobile developers-we surface opportunities and ignite careers and employers facilitate connections with tech professionals by combining a rich database of resumes with social recruiting tool Open Web, which uncovers passive candidates, accelerates hiring, and delivers the best talent to organizations
Fountain Logo
Fountain
Fountain uses automation, machine learning, and customizable workflows to hire large hourly workforces in half the time.
Indeed Resume Logo
Indeed Resume
Search millions of resumes across your industry and location.
Piazza Logo
Piazza
Save time and help students learn using the power of community.
CareerBuilder Recruitment Edge Logo
CareerBuilder Recruitment Edge
3.9
Recruitment Edge uses industry leading technology to search online professional hubs, social networks and our own resume database to uncover hidden gems traditional search techniques miss. As a result, you find candidates with the skills you need quickly and easily.
Allyo | The End-to-End AI Recruiter Logo
Allyo | The End-to-End AI Recruiter
3.6
AllyO uses conversational AI to help you find more qualified candidates, automate recruiting processes, and receive actionable insights
Indeed Mobile Recruiting Logo
Indeed Mobile Recruiting
Reach mobile applicants on Indeed
My Ally Logo
My Ally
My Ally's AI Assistant manages Recruiting Coordination for your team resulting in improved efficiency and an enhanced candidate experience.

Learning about HireMojo?

* We monitor all HireMojo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.