Facelift Cloud

Facelift Cloud

The Facelift Cloud is a multi-certified software solution with all components for professional social marketing on an enterprise level – optimized for the most important channel Facebook.

Work for Facelift Cloud?

Learning about Facelift Cloud?

Facelift Cloud Reviews

Ask Facelift Cloud a Question
Showing 19 Facelift Cloud reviews

"Facelift Cloud for Co-Working in Community Management"

What do you like best?

Für uns ist die Funktion des Zuweisens an weitere Mitarbeiter essentiell für unsere Arbeit. Diese funktioniert super und ist damit für mich das Hightlight des Tools. Auch die Freigabe-Funktion im Bereich Publisher nutzen wir in der Zusammenarbeit mit unseren Agenturen regelmäßig und finden diese sehr gut.

Das Design der Cloud ist sehr übersichtlich und gut verständlich.

What do you dislike?

Die Einbindung von GIFs funktioniert leider nicht. Auch werden in letzter Zeit die Nutzer-Bilder im Inspektor nicht mehr angezeigt. Das sollte besser werden.

Wir arbeiten über mehrere Institutionen hinweg im Community Management zusammen und nutzen daher hauptsächlich die Zuweisungsfunktion der Cloud. Für diesen Zweck haben wir die Cloud angeschafft. Die Zusammenarbeit mit unserer Content-Agentur läuft auch in großen Teilen über die Cloud,.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Facelift Cloud
Mohtab A.

"Ahead of the curve and keeping the user in the loop "

What do you like best?

Great product features that are constantly being updated and developed. Our feedback was always heard and incorporated when developing the platform. Solving our issues and making us feel as part of the development cycle. Also loved that when we first heard about a new Facebook or Instagram change the Facelift team would let us know that they had already started working on incorporating it in the platform.

What do you dislike?

The tagging system could use some work. Managing the tags on the comments and messages has always been a challenge for our community managers. In their day-to-day work, our community managers would manually tag the comments depending on the nature of the comment. Having an automated tagging system in place would make their job easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Facelift as a tool and as a team. Sometimes we forget that the tool is only as good as the person using it. With the help of the Facelift team we have been able to make the most of the tool and optimize its use for our business.

Facelift made it easy to manage comments and messages across all our clients social channels while at the same time allowing us to keep an eye on the performance of the moderators. The ease of use and fluid UX made it easy for our community managers to adapt to the tool and keep on using it everyday as an integral part of their work tools.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Sven M.

"Perfect for Posting and Administration"

What do you like best?

We have a lot of Social Media Pages on different Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google My Business) to supervise - with Facelift Cloud its now much easier to keep track. We do not need to have any User on each Platform. That saves time, because we do not need to make a lot of Accounts - we need only one Facelift Cloud Account for each User of the Social Media Teams in our Radio Stations in Northrhine-Westfalia, Germany.

What do you dislike?

Administration of Facebook Sites is different from other Networks, thats a bit difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After the first Installation its easy to use, the support is really good and very fast, the Documentation is also very good.

Having all Channels in one Tool - from Facebook to Youtube. All in one.

Agency

"Powerful social media tool with high integration"

What do you like best?

Fully integrated solution

As far as I know the only solution that supports XING which is very important for us since our customer works with SMEs that are present on XING.

Very helpful and competent consultants and client partners

Smart user experience

What do you dislike?

Not all functions offered by the platforms are implemented. However, this is mostly due to technical limitations of the social media platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is not cheapest tool, but provides many chances to enhance the whole social media work.

We implemented the social media appearance of a customer from the very beginning. With Faceliftcloud we manage all postings, all media files, all kpi in one single solution.

Leah C.

"Facelift making life easy "

What do you like best?

The publisher is very comprehensive and makes life so much easier when you are working on multiple accounts and platforms.

What do you dislike?

The moderation module needs to be redesigned, it's a little confusing as it is now.

Besides the fact that it is saving us time for social media scheduling, the engagement module allows quick and easy to setup landing pages and microsites for games and other promotional campaigns.

Patrick S.

"Very helpful tool"

What do you like best?

We manage many channels on different platforms and without Facelift we would have double the work. The team is very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Hmmm... that's hard to say. Most things that we would like to have but they don't offer is due to API restrictions of the social media platforms

Managing our complex and extensive social media engagement from one sport

Julian S.

"FACELIFT "THE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOL""

What do you like best?

Facelift enables to centrally and efficiently manage all activities on the social media like Facebook, instagram, Twitter, YouTube and mangy other channel.

Also it is the secure way for social media marketing

Dashboard is great feature so that can save time and easily analyse all KP.

What do you dislike?

It works great but I wish there could be better insights and some feature could be still developed.

A single inbox for all the social media helps to

● Save more time

● To increase the customer to producer relation

● To manage level with other competitors

● To plan events according to the insights

Rozana M.

"Ive had great experience with FL from day 1. Had one on one training and help from the local team"

What do you like best?

always there to answer my questions.

FL as a product is great. Few glitches here and there but all in all its great

What do you dislike?

How I cant see my IG GRID when preparing for a full week

Its not easy to navigate and use.. Its mot user friendly I think.

Scheduling

Michael S.

"Very good, only a little is missing"

What do you like best?

The way, FL distributes the posts n the different channels

What do you dislike?

Stories for Instagram an FB missing, Keine Bilder für XING!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good Product with great support!

We coorsinate our global social media team and their work - that makes the workflow faster. And it's good for the brand identity

Thomsa J.

"Facelift Cloud"

What do you like best?

The analytics dashboard because it has many data visualizations that help me understand and track our progress.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the product become more robust and integrate with other reporting tools.

The social team team uses it to post, manage, and monitor social marketing campaigns. We chose this to help us consolidate our social campaign efforts and it's helped push more collaboration.

Stefano C.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool has 11 modules and it's pretty useful and it's intuitive. Social benchmarking and competition are great

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. It's a little bit expansive, but it works great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A little bit expansive, but works good

Moderation of social network (Facebook and Twitter caring in primis), ticketing escalation and analytics

Rémi V.

"How Alphalyr manage efficiently all social accounts and track all social KPI "

What do you like best?

I can work wih all my team to manage content of my social networks with :

- Validation process

- Roles and rights

- Templates of post

....

Moreover, I can manage all my moderation (on Facebook, Twitter..) in the same tools with response templates, alerting...

Dashboard is really a great module y to save time, and to analyse all KPI of my communities.

What do you dislike?

Some features I would like to improve my experience on the tool can be Instagram publication. I would like also to send automatically reporting to my team. But there are new features each month on the platform, so perhaps soon.

With Facelift, I save a lot of time and I manage easily all my social networks. I can work with all the team to share and validate content.

Moreover, I can analyse my performance on social networks, find some influent contents, track my competitors..

"Facelift Cloud"

What do you like best?

A single inbox for all of your social media channels: All user comments, questions, and conversations can be found in the Unified Inbox. Automated tags and alerts allow you to quickly review and prioritise all messages. This was written by https://www.facelift-bbt.com/facelift-cloud.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I really disliked anything about this product. Nothing really bothered me. I was a brand new user so I was learning but it was for a job I did not stay long at so it is hard to say what I dislike about this product.

We wanted to monitor our social media so we used this.

Frank H.

"All the features we need"

What do you like best?

- almost all features we need in one tool (publishing, monitoring, advertising, engagement)

- always further developing of the software and introducing new features

- Very good and quick-answering customer service

What do you dislike?

- monitoring and listening features could be more advanced, some competitors offer better insights

- within the engagement module (to create competitions) are still some bugs or not 100%-working features which need some more development

- Global distribution and publishing of content (plus content repository)

- improving our customer service/community management

- benchmarking with competitors

- creation of facebook comepetition/microsites

Volker S.

"Very Useful CMS for Social Media Platforms"

What do you like best?

Intuitive usability, location of company (Hamburg), direct contact, support.

What do you dislike?

Some features seem to be in a beta state.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test it!

No problems, just challenges. We use the Facelift cloud as a cms for all the social media platforms we use. It is very helpful for all the tasks we face there.

Olaf P.

"The best social media tool I've ever used"

What do you like best?

The tool has a great usability. It's very easy to use. APIs to all important social media channels. Great user management.

What do you dislike?

It's not the cheapest but the best tool.

We had problems with benchmarking and KPI reporting. Especially cross channel.

Mohamed S.

"I love this app and the team behind it"

What do you like best?

I love this app and the team behind it they are fully dedicated

What do you dislike?

They just need to add more applications to what they have now

Engagement on all social networks

UR
User in Retail

"Great for immediate dialogue"

What do you like best?

User friendly and allows immediate response time.

What do you dislike?

The display needs to be larger. When you are following the instructions the print is too small.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it nothing to lose!

Facelift Cloud allows immediate access for open communication.

"Positiv Experience"

What do you like best?

Consultants,

Personal Contact possibility,

Location in Hamburg,

They understand our needs

What do you dislike?

Some parts still need development...they could be even more innovational

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test it!

Social Publishing & Monitoring of Events

Saving Time

Better Community Management

Cost saving for monitoring of events

Learn more about Facelift Cloud

Facelift Cloud Videos

Learning about Facelift Cloud?

* We monitor all Facelift Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.