DialSource Reviews & Product Details

DialSource Overview

What is DialSource?

DialSource is an enterprise software company that creates and provides software for businesses to make, receive, and manage all customer-facing communications—saving businesses time and money while creating a better customer experience. DialSource Denali captures the context of every call, seamlessly connecting any dial tone to Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM to power deeper insights and better conversations. Our enterprise application creates faster time-to-value by being native to CRM and harnessing the technology your teams already use. The Denali Control Panel lives within your CRM, giving teams a single-pane-of-glass to drive productivity, efficiency, and CRM adoption. By automating workflows and post-call tasks with a single click, Denali ensures that 100% of sales conversations and call outcomes are captured and logged into your CRM. This real-time view of customer engagement provides sales and service teams working from anywhere, the ability to recognize and respond to customers at the moment of interaction. DialSource enables billions of sales & service conversations across Fortune 100 companies and industry-leading brands such as Waste Management, VSP, The L.A. Clippers, ADP, and Madison Square Garden.

DialSource Details

DialSource Denali enables sales & service teams to accelerate opportunities from lead to revenue & increase customer intimacy while supporting engagement throughout the entire customer lifecycle.

DialSource transforms your CRM from a system of record into a sales engagement platform.

Our native to CRM enterprise application creates faster time-to-value by harnessing the technology your teams already use.

Our control panel lives within your CRM, giving teams a single pane of glass to drive productivity, efficiency and CRM adoption

By automating workflows and post-call tasks with a single click, and ensure that 100% of conversations and outcomes are captured and logged into CRM,

A real-time view of customer engagement provides sales and service teams working from anywhere, the ability to recognize and respond to customers at the moment of interaction.

With DialSource Denali you capture the context of every call, seamlessly connecting your phone to Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM to power deeper insights and better conversations.

DialSource

DialSource Reviews

Showing 104 DialSource reviews
Already have DialSource?
Customer Engagement Manager
What do you like best?

Their team is top notch, competent, professional, and always going the extra mile. I often reference what they do to my own team as to how best handle customers and set our own Customer Service department up for success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since we use Microsoft Dynamics sometimes it seems Salesforce clients may get a new update or feature before Dynamics customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use and you cannot find support like you get from this company anywhere else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DialSource, with it's accurate and detailed tracking of calling, actually has benefited our company immensely. Turns out we had an employee who was not being truthful about calling. When we switched to DialSource, the numbers showed us some red flags that otherwise we would not have seen. We also call quicker and better than ever before. It's allowed us to almost double our productivity rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in DialSource
Sales Executive
What do you like best?

I love being able to track all my reps calls through DS manager and give live coaching rather than listening to a call after it happened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I currently dislike the slow response time with calls and also when you call people there is a slight delay, it would be awesome if the latency would be cut down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would reccomend fixing the latency issues, also something i truly love about dialsource is their support teams! The support team answered my questions in a timely manner which is needed for my field of work, when dialsource goes down our company goes down! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits of using dialsource is that all my reps calls are recorded and i can also listen into states that dont allow call recordings. This is huge when my reps buddy dial and for my coaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Supervisor - E-Business
What do you like best?

During my time in Sales Leadership and as a Sales Rep, I've worked with numerous VOIP companies. DialSource really takes the cake. They work with you to create new systems and ways of doing business. They also are extremely quick in reacting to support needs or general questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not seen that many issues. Anything we come across, they quickly work to correct for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping us stay on top of queue management and the ability to have quick interactions and coaching sessions with our people. It also integrates will into our CRM systems and coaching system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It allows me to track incoming calls to my phone number quite easily, in such a way that I can know where the call I am receiving comes from, in addition, the handling of its interface is something quite simple and intuitive which allows me Make use of its functions without any inconvenience, in the same way it has been quite useful when conducting telephone campaigns to advertise my products, since it offers an excellent option to achieve that end Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service can take too long to respond to a simple request from the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been very useful to me in the management and handling of my telephone campaigns to promote my products in a better way, not to mention that it also has a great variety of functions that help to completely elevate the telephone marketing of my company . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DialSource is very easy to use. It increased my output by 20% on a daily basis and sometimes I can get double the amount of calls out I used to by manually dialing. It helps organize my day by keeping things in time-zones, and my notes are quickly accessible so I can see what previous conversations I have had with the contacts. I love the seamless integration with SalesForce! We have used the tool team wide for 2 years now and it just keeps improving! When we do have an issue, the tech services team always responds very quickly and gets issues resolved or elevated to next level extremely fast. It's overall a great tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint is for my own campaigns - when I get behind a day or two (or three. . ) it always pulls oldest call backs first so calls I needed to make on a specific day don't load if I am not there in my queue. I wish it would pull the day of calls first and THEN the oldest calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DialSource allowed my team to exponentially get more daily calls out which overall has increased our own customer outreach efforts which in turn has increased our daily touch points and conversations. This in turn has increased our potential opportunities as we can get to more potential clients (as my team's primary goal is cold calling.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Manager - LATAM
What do you like best?

It connect easily with my sales tool (SalesForce), we can keep the tracking of the call, recorded, for sales team this is a good point for check the daily activities, FUP and continuity in projects. If you forget something it will be part of my sales toll records.

If you have any doubts the support team use to answer really fast (this is an excelent point).

The upsides of using Dialsource is get the information easily in my sales tool.

Those points are the most important in my opinion, but I need to choose one the tracking provide in my sales tool is the best possibility provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

DialSource has a big trouble, the tool don't work in wireless networking, for be honest it rarely does in wireless networking and if it does definitely will work doing calls with an horrible delay.

All my problems with the tool is related with delay, sometimes even in a good connectivity it shows a small delay.

For us in sales it has a horrible impact. My recommendation is: Team, you need to improve this point because it is frustrating when happens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best problem solved for me is the tracking that Dialsorce provide and continuity of my activities, daily it helps a lot! As Dialsource is connect with my sales tool (SalesForce) I can even gain in time once the are contacts are registered, I can gain in produtivity , with the possibility of set the status of the last attempt to reach the contact, insert comments, call back... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to easily connect/link my calls with notes attached. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if I have more than one call in the view, it doesn't allow me to properly link the call - or if i'm trying to remove another call so I can merge calls, it hangs up on the person that I have on the line and doesn't get rid of the already completed call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits i'm seeing is being able to link and leave notes with my call, so I don't have to do an extra step by adding a note. I just link it right with the call and type my notes in there, makes it super efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

gives insight to the amount of calls the duration of those calls as well as the EO's I book and gives me a good sense of how productive I have been that day. I also like looking back over previous weeks so i can see week over week where I am being most productive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

extreemly laggy at times, also have audio issues, and when the system is down I can not ake calls at all. when i have calls incoming those are not logged in the sysytem and i also have issues connecting an incoming call to another call so that i am left sitting with an open call for the rest of the day which is annoying Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i benefit from knowing if i am on track with the rest of my team in terms of dials and call time. I can see and prove to others that i am being productive in terms of activity on days when my output in terms of sales is not at its best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Much better than the dialer we used prior to this one, Works well in Europe, UX interface, Easy to setup, Music choice, Good and fast responsing support,

Tracks well inbound and outbound calls, links quite well unknown phone numbers to CRM accounts

Queue, history easily accessible and very visible, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need to clean up your browser history regularly, Unability to use your own playlists as the music choice turns t be repetitive, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Follow up of KPIs, speed to dial and to document calls, integration with our CRM,

Improved productivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that they respond so quickly to any issues and their determination to fix the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue is the timestamp of the calls. It does not accurately reflect when you are calling. I have seen some timestamps come through at 8pm and we are closed at that time and I know I didn't call that client at 8pm on that day. The glitches. When it takes forever for the call to connect, or you cannot click on anything until it does. Sometimes you will hear a strange ring when first connecting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I enjoy clicking to call. It's easy and quick. I can see who I called and when. It makes my life easier when I can focus on getting the information I need and I don't have to make sure I am dialing the correct number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They're always quick to find a resolution and even quicker to respond, so you're never left wondering where they're at with your support request. There customer support is great and you never have to worry about not having your ticket addressed in a timely manner as they're always very consistent. Also, the interface is really easy to use. I haven't done any reporting using it. Lastly, it appears that there is a way to integrate it with a lot of other business applications. From my understanding, we've only integrated it with our Salesforce and Vonage which seemed pretty easy but I can imagine that it would integrate well with competing products as well without the need for excessive technical demands and programming Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can seem a bit laggy but that can more likely be an issue caused by SFDC. I also wish there was a little bit more ease to learn how to transfer within all the systems we've integrated but this could be the case down the road. I'm still figuring out a lot about it so barely a dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not having manually dial and search accounts. It really does save a lot of time overall, especially if you've been used to using traditional phones. It's also very intuitive to get used to. Compared to other online phones there was way less of a learning curve to pick it up. We actually didn't even really conduct any training on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to call at a click is nice, also the phone engineers were very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That when i use the "Use Regional ID for click to dial" it comes up as spam on many cell phones, including mine (Galaxy s8 w/ AT&T. Being able to call from the clients area code is great, but now this trade off makes is hard choice.

Also the Disconnected due to idle timeout is kind of startaling, and when we have two agents conferenced in together and it happens, the client can hear it. An option to turn this off or have it as a text aleat on screen would be preferable. Also a way to set the amount of time before idle timeout would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helps with speed, efficiently, and not calling those who opt out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very useful system to track my calls. I am available to use it everywhere where I have the internet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning needs a bit time to understand how it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great system to do calls, especially for sales people. You can see the history of the last calls. If anything happened, then the support contact immediately with quick and proper solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking the history of all the contacts I had with each prospect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Disposition tabs makes it much better for notating accounts. This helps with repeat callers to make sure we're taking care of the customers in the right way. It is also great for accountability within our organization. I also like how the Account can be linked to Salesforce by recognizing the phone number that the customer called from as well as linking a call/account together even if the phone number does not match to the account. this is very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how I can be on a Queue call but then also get another Queue call at the same time while already on a queue call, if that makes sense...maybe this Avaya related since we do have to use both? I also do not like how every single time I take a customer off of hold, there is always dead air for 45 seconds to 1 minute. This happens on every single call but I am not sure if that is Avaya or Dial Source. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great tool once you get the kinks out and know how to navigate it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As far as problems, it really helps to retain accounts with having the correct notations and knowing what is going on with the account.Just notating accounts is huge in retention so having all reps HAVING to notate makes a huge difference should the customer call back in. This helps to deescalate customers who might be very upset so that they do not have to keep repeating themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The support offered is the best part!

To report a problem you can easily click a small icon and choose a pre-labeled disposition to track what issue accord as well as supply any notes needed. The contact time is so fast and they ensure the problem is resolved.

The multiple features seem endless and I am always discovering new things to do or new features I am able to toggle on the help benefit my daily use of the dial source system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As it is a newer feature to me, there are some kinks we are still attempting to fix or work through with the systems we are currently using. I am learning about new features offered everyday and there is typically a feature you can turn on to combat any problem!

Their has been minimal connection issues that I do believe has more to do with the systems we use along side dial source but nonetheless, dial source does attempt to help our company diagnose and fix the problem! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of all of the features!

Look into more options on what there is offered and set everything up that would benefit your company.

I didnt set things up right away as I was adjusting to it and regret not starting all of the disposition and campaign features sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking calls and being able to disposition a call pre-labled is very beneficial!

I also have yet to set up pre- recorded voicemails to automatically send when needed!

Our company uses Dial Source daily and the main response is that it is just 'easier'. Its simplistic and not complicated. There is so much to it but I feel that it is very easy to navigate the different options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that dialsource is 1 stop shop. The liability to send a pre-recorded voicemail, make notes, add a call and log activity from screen is very efficient and time saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lag time between calls and the number of calls that can be in queue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont ever complicate it the process. It is very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definitely the time savings. Also, highly efficient with incoming calls. Dialsource immediately recognizes the incoming number and profile and show the profile. Saving me the time of figuring out who is calling and why I was calling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

Dial source in general allows me to dial hands free, which I absolutely love BUT when I had an issue I got a response within 3 minutes. Ray was quick to diagnose the problem and provide me the the exact solution I needed. He was friendly, helpful, and solved my problem in about 5 minutes. I'm grateful to have amazing support which truly makes my job easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

dial source takes a bit of getting used to but its a great tool, I happy to know I have the support I need should another technical issue arise..no dislikes here! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If sales force could interact with Dial source that would be amazing, so far they are separate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dial source saves me so much time! Also I used to get shoulder pain from constantly handling my phone, now i just click to dial...It Genius! you can also pre- reecord messages which allows you to get through call quicker! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. I like how I can connect my cell phone to it. It is very easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like if I miss a call then it automatically turns off my inbound feature. So if I then get another missed call, it goes right to voicemail. If they do not leave a message, I have no way to see who called me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its Great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to log all calls in Salesforce, keeps good notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I like the ability to listen to music while you wait for a call. The small window has many useful functions and I also like how you can pop out the window for convenience. I like the icons on the window. I like how it tracks your call history and links customers to their account fast and easily. This makes it very convenient. I like how you can't receive another until you finish your disposition for the last 2 calls. I like how the support team responds really quickly to your issues reported. I was able to get a detailed response in a timely fashion. I like how you can know if you are the next rep to receive a call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how its disconnects after a certain idle time. I would like a larger selection of music genre. It would be nice if the same songs would not repeat too often. Some songs have profanity in it. I don't mind it however, I know some of my colleges did not like that. I don't like how it does not show the time you have been on the call. I would like to be able to use the Dial Pad when having to key in a number instead of going thru another system like Avaya. I would like for the connection to be easier instead of having to connect to Avaya first. I would like to be able to add my own "Disposition options" after a call is over. It would be nice if I can have the customer select the music they listen to while they are on hold. It would be useful if you can add a function to let your supervisor/ manager know you are on break or lunch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that it is compatible with the integrated software you will use it with. Be sure your company adds in all the Disposition options needed ahead of time. Try the music choice options. Try not to have too many Dialer Pad windows open or it will slow down your computer. Make sure the phone number you link it too is working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

That you can link a caller to an account on Salesforce makes it easy to find a customer and increases work productivity by eliminating too many clicks with your mouse. It allows for incoming calls to be filtered better and be directed to the correct department. I can be ready when I receive a call instead of not being able to not know when you are the next rep to receive an incoming call. I can set up voicemails to leave to the customer in advanced instead of wasting time to wait for the answering machine for a voice mailbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Ability to answer calls from my desk line while working remotely is essential to my job function. Being able to answer incoming calls, make outbound calls, save notes, and complete activities is a great way to stay organized in my daily activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dialsource can be inconsistent with connection or delayed in answering/ hanging up phone calls. That delay can cause a lag in the conversation or make it choppy. Often the voicemail drop function isn't available until the voicemail recording is just about to finish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to communicate effectively with clients and having the tools to track conversations and pipeline progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can move dialsource around on my screen so that when I am working on things in a different window, it's easier to get back to a call that comes through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to load the screen and I can miss a call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am helping my clients to get payroll setup. It lets my company track what calls are made and lets them reflect on how well I am hitting my metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The pairing with my cell phone is a real solution for working from home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could make dialpad calls faster than the route taken now. The option to call a number again should be more explicit: CALL or DON'T. Also, for colorblind people, there is trouble distinguishing red/green difference. There is no option to keep the popout floating over applications as I switch among them. I have to shrink my font to 50% before I can access the popout button, and then resize after it loads. That is stupid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Click to dial is great. Going right to the record works for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The response time was fantastic for the support I needed and the product overall is very efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! They made it so quick and easy, I was back online and connected in no time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quicker response time and documentation of calls with clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

I like being able to click on a person's number and a call begins. In my profession, it's easy to have days where I make 150 calls per day. The fact that I can start calls faster without having to manually dial, or send out a pre-recorded voicemail to clients makes me more efficient in my role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When many users are using the service at the same time it tends to slow down and have errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to learn how to use the tool;it'll make you more efficient in your role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm more productive and efficient with Dialsource. I make over a hundred calls a day, and being able to click a number and have the phone call begin makes my job even easier. There are also features that allow me to take notes during the call. This helps me out in jotting down key notes about my clients, and are available for me later when I need to recall a conversation I had with someone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for DialSource?