Brand24

Brand24 gives you reliable, easy to use and affordable solution to track and engage online conversations relevant to your business in real time. Use it to measure effectiveness of your campaigns, grow customer satisfaction and sales.

Work for Brand24?

Learning about Brand24?

Brand24 Reviews

Ask Brand24 a Question
Showing 164 Brand24 reviews
Marcin P.

"Great and useful tool"

What do you like best?

It works and does it very well. I like the dashboard and the way it operates. Customer Support is also top notch. They constantly go an extra mile by giving hints and tips on how to use the tool better. They even sometimes help configure specific settings.

What do you dislike?

It is not perfect. As all monitoring tools, this one too doesn't see everything and doesn't reach everywhere. Lately, it is more difficult to get results from Facebook.

Facebook groups are a big thing now and no tool seems to offer insight into that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can afford it, it is good idea to have more than one tool like this. You will have a wider array of results to work with.

This tool can be used in more ways than most people imagine. Obviously, you can monitor your brand. But you also can look for people that have a certain problem, or search for a piece of certain advice. You can also monitor the competition, which gives you countless amount of opportunities and knowledge about the industry.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Brand24
Jakub N.

"Well-designed tool that fits to every company"

What do you like best?

Apart from the tool itself, I love their customer support. If they claim that they can suggest a new Netflix movie to watch, they take it seriously.

I like the UI, easy to understand and manage. A simple chart and the list of mentions are my main area of focus, but when I prepare a monthly report, Summary and Analytics tabs are priceless.

What do you dislike?

A massive amount of spam that needs to be cleared out before getting valuable metrics. That's the biggest issue in my current experience.

I would also like to see a more polished interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to contact the support team. They will help you with setting a new project or improving an existing one.

You can follow your brand with Google Alerts, Tweetdeck, Reddit notifications, and other free tools… except it does not cover the full representation of your brand.

With Brand24 I found many supporters, unhappy users, and opportunities to show our attention to people who care about our brand. It wouldn't be possible without a monitoring tool.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Tamar W.

"Great affordable mention monitoring"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is an easy to use tool to allow companies to monitor their brands and mentions across the web. Love the forum tracking as well as other social media sites outside Twitter and Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the biggest frustration I have with the brand is that on the lowest pricing tier, you get updates every 12 hours. For me, it's not particularly mission-critical to be notified in real time, but the pricing discrepancy between updates every 12 hours and realtime updates is $450 monthly, which is hard for a small brand to stomach. Also, it's hard to see what truly is NEW and what's been repeated in the messages.

Tracking brand mentions across the web is difficult, but the consolidation in one single platform is great, especially with email notifications.

Carli C.

"An Abundance of Data"

What do you like best?

Brand24 does many great things, but I must say the estimated reach is a data point clients love. The sentiment score is also very valuable when monitoring social chatter. Clients love data, especially when it comes to an industry they may not completely understand, i.e. digital marketing. Brand24 has proven the value of digital marketing time and again with their numerous data points.

What do you dislike?

There's honestly not much I dislike about Brand24. I guess I would like more control of what goes into the reports they generate, that would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

We have been monitoring a crisis for a client and it has been so helpful in developing messaging to put out to the public.

Dan S.

"PDF reports, slack integration, tips to get the best out of Brand24 and awesome support!"

What do you like best?

I like the way the Brand24 collects mentions, organises them and allows you to define filters. The introduction of PDF reports allows me to send my client something that they get all the information at a glance. I love the integration with Slack and being able to see a list of mentions as they happen. The ability to view my projects on the go through the mobile app is ace. I have tried many other offerings from competitors and not many have the functionality that Brand24 has at such a good value price point. Their support is fantastic too - shout out to Kuba!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see Reddit as it's own category.

Brand24 helps to identify praise/problems online, the storm functionality is great for this.

I am able to provide my clients with white label reports and this is very important to me, the introduction of the new PDF reports are amazing.

Nicolas R.

"Great tool, even greater people behind it!"

What do you like best?

Even just from using the trial version of this tool you can tell that it's professional, easy to use and very helpful! But the best thing has got to be the support from the people behind the scenes, I spoke to Tom who was friendly and helpful and made sure to understand exactly what I needed.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately it seems working with facebook and this tool are troublesome, although after a quick chat with support, it turns out this can be easily worked around.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always trial first of course, but you won't be disappointed!

I'm trying to see the social reach (across all platforms) that our campaigns have. We have a handful of campaigns throughout the year and I'd like to see how they perform YoY

This tool provides everything I need to realise these reports and help me better understand my campaigns social performance.

Laura S.

"I use it every single week"

What do you like best?

I like that I can put in a specific time period and review all social media mentions we've had in the last week. I'm able to review these and I count them each week to see how we're performing compared to the week before. Every Monday I can go onto the Brand 24 website and put in the dates and count who is mentioning us. I love it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I don't have anything to include in this section.

A way to track our social media mentions every week. It's consistent. I also like that I can click on each mention and read it if I want to.

Debbie C.

"Totally love Brand24"

What do you like best?

Firstly it is great value for money. We love the email alerts as it keeps us up to date with every mention and means that even if we don't have time to access the dashboard we can't avoid seeing the mentions in the emails

What do you dislike?

The link to add a mention that Brand24 missed is too many clicks. I would prefer to be able to access this link from the reports page

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fabulous support. Never wait more than a few moments for someone to respond.

It helps us understand who is writing about us, who is mentioning us and what they are saying.

Mayor E.

"USING BRAND24 FOR 2 MONTHS (MY EXPERIENCE)"

What do you like best?

Simply put, the Dashboard is good. It's ability to quickly provide a once-over look that provides a quick snapshot of everything that's going with the social media profiles I and my team are managing. Also, importantly is the competition tracking on social it also allows. This is very good!

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

...

I have used Brand24 as a social listening tool on and off for about a year now, and recently set up a subscription for one of my clients. We're also using it for cold calls and prospecting clients who have had negative experiences with competitor clients. It's also the basis for our Digital Analytics programme to help clients with decision making, audience analysis, as well as testing new Brand Advertising materials before launch.

Oak N.

"Good product"

What do you like best?

I like that Brand24 monitors different platforms and finds stuff I would not have found doing web searches. We even found a tricky competitor trying to conceal our name under an image to potentially rank for our name.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little easier to sort the results I've dealt with and those that I still need to review.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a free trial so give it a shot and see what you think.

Brand monitoring is the reason we tried this out. So far it's been great.

Michael K.

"Brand24 is the 1st Email I Look at daily! Here's Why:"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of brand 24 is the daily email I get each morning sharing mentions by top influencers on Social Media and new mentions in online posts with links to our companies website. This is a great way to spark engagement by reaching out to start a discussion or to simply thank.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there are no features that I dislike, based on the current way I use Brand24.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Outside of the tool being easy to use, their support is phenomenal.

Many times I'm notified of a new link to our website before the writer who may have done a guest post on someone else's website. When I reach out to thank them, this not only starts a great conversation, but they're happy we notified them and they're more likely to mention Social Quant again in a future blog post.

Justin L.

"Best way to track interaction/reach online"

What do you like best?

The user interface is so easy to learn and very informative. The customer service is phenomenal. Scott was amazing and helped me out with every question I had whether it was a large or small problem. Our new account manager is Milada and so far she is great! Always answers in a timely manor.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't have any dislikes thus far. I am about 3/4 weeks into the platform and all is going smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a way to gauge your social media reach and really see how many impressions you are making, go with brand24.

Brand 24 is helping us gauge who our most influential influencers are and is allowing us to see just how effecting our campaigns are running.

Mona S.

"Excellent quality of data! "

What do you like best?

I used Brand24 for a high-pressure social media campaign where metrics had to be tracked meticulously. They gave me the best and most comprehensive data to share with company executives and also they provided the BEST customer service. They answered my chats all throughout the day and even did a screen share with me to make sure I understood how to use the platform. They were also able to help me restore deleted data and went above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

Nothing -it's been everything I need for my goals so far.

I am able to find out just how impactful my hashtags are on social media and able to identify contest winners, engagement, sources, influencers, etc. I've realized that our brand is exceeding expectations.

Anna S.

"Brand24 helps me on daily basis monitoring social media."

What do you like best?

I like form in which Brand24 shows the results - I like charts and the fact I can prepare infographic for my reports. I like Brand24 listen to suggestions - I had an issue with influencer score which for me was crucial - and they fix it. Now works much better.

What do you dislike?

I think I don't have the functionality which I don't like at the moment. Of course, it would be awesome if Brand24 had results faster and more specific sentiment filter. But I get it - Polish as a language is not so easy to be taught to algorithms.

At the moment the primary functionality is finding not satisfied users. Thanks to Brand24 we can react and ask questions. Very often because of those conversations we get very meaningful insights about our product.

Mark A.

"Lower Price for The Same Features"

What do you like best?

The layout of the Projects menu is easy to navigate, edit and sort through different social channels.

What do you dislike?

I only use the Personal Plus subscription, so I know projects are limited but it would be nice to be able to track a few more keywords/brand mentions/hashtags for projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow for post scheduling on social networks

Trying to locate all mentions of our brand, SelectBlinds, we've found more hits for our brand mention than the previous platform that we used and they're easier to access and catalog.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"One of the Best Social Listening Tools"

What do you like best?

I love all of the dashboards that you can create as well as the infographic PDFs that it makes for you. This gives clients a super quick snapshot that we can send over when things get busy. I also love that it can estimate total reach around topics and break out which of those are positive and negative.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if they could pull in Pinterest metrics. I know not many tools can do this, but Brand24 would absolutely become our go-to if they could offer all platforms.

Social listening and identifying key influencers have been the biggest problems that Brand24 has helped us solve. Compared to some other tools we have tried, we really like the added benefit of each mention receiving a rating of how influential the person is leaving the comment. This helps keep things in perspective and know when it is especially important to act.

Matt Z.

"A Hidden Gem"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is one of the most robust social tracking tools we have ever used. The ability to track nearly keyword or hashtag across multiple platforms is amazing. The filtering tools are top notch and the ability to generate reports with 1 click to share with teams is killer.

What do you dislike?

Limiting the number of trackers is frustrating. Would like to see it at 20-25 instead of 10 on the regular plan.

We needed to track certain keywords and hashtags across multiple social platforms and Brand24 has been the perfect solution.

Krzysztof G.

"More prospecting possibilites and more security"

What do you like best?

The best of Brand24 is the quick info you get when your brand or name is mentioned in the internet, so you can react at the right time. I also like the division on different channels in the admin panel and possibilities to mark the sentiment of mentions. And all the reports, and the way it shows your reach in social media, and the infographics it generates on you data.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel could have a better modern look. It also needs some correction of UX, especially when you try to set up new projects - you can get confused when adding new key phrases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use it not only to monitor your brand but also to get new prospects by reacting to their questions and problems and more easily convert them to you customers this way

You can easily use this tool to get to new prospects in a way, they would not expect, but can really appreciate. All you have to do is to monitor some key phrases referring to the problem your product or services resolve.

Gustavo P.

"An indispensable tool to anticipate the needs of customers"

What do you like best?

A Very simple startup. With just a few clicks you can already know what's happening with your brand.

What do you dislike?

Is extremely necessary a bulk tagging and feeling labeling tool. Especially when filtering mentions.

We need a Zendesk Integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to know fast and easy how is your brand and competitors on the internet. Brand24 is the ideal tool

Make news with data sustent. Anticipate pain points to our agency clients in their process.

Paweł T.

"Your customers are talking about your brand. Brand24 is here to help."

What do you like best?

Brand24 is a very simple solution to a very serious problem: markets are conversations. Customers and competitors are talking about you, and you need to know about it in order to stay in business. Brand24 delivers quality results from social media & websites, enriched with many insights, such as the social impact of the person you're about to engage in a conversation.

Plus, their customer service absolutely rocks!

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing I dislike about Brand24, so asking me to write 40 characters minimum in this field is clearly an abuse. OK, there is this one thing. They set the bar for customer service so high that I can't help but compare other services to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. Project templates allow you to start monitoring social media around your brand in minutes. Setting up the project actually takes less time than Brand24 needs after that to gather the data. So you'll be up and running in less than a day.

Plus, I can't emphasise enough the quality of customer service, it's out of this planet, really. Just give it a try.

I help my customers manage their brands better. Participating in online conversations about the brand is a big part of the process, and Brand24 is an essential tool in this process. I recommend it to all my customers.

UG
User in Graphic Design

"Brand monitoring and client-finding tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Brand24 panel. Everything is so intuitive. If someone doesn't understand some options or functionalities or reports - they can always ask using online web-chat tool.

I also love their app which provides notifications so I can react really fast. Thanks to that I got some clients and reacted fast for my brand's mentions.

What do you dislike?

That it's separated for Poland and rest of the world. Sometimes I'd like to set up international project from Polish version of B24 platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They create this product with passion and they are transparent good brand. I love how they expand and I'll always recommend their platform.

I realized that as a small brand I can monitor internet and mostly social media to get new clients. In most cases they are surprised that I found them so fast and when we start our chat they mostly decide to choose my offer.

Stephanie C.

"Director of Marketing"

What do you like best?

The graph that shows the social media reach and mentions during a specific timeframe and the PDF report.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more reports that could be run and downloaded to a PDF.

I am currently building the brand of a software company that did not have a marketing department. Brand 24 allows me to show them the growth across the internet with easy to understand graphics and reports.

Grzegorz C.

"Brand24 - great tool for internet monitoring"

What do you like best?

I've been using Brand24 for a few months now. Brand24 gives me the list of the mentions from all social media which i need. I can create raports that are simple to read.

They have great customer service :)

What do you dislike?

There is nothing like that. Because there is a chat with quick support from Brand24 customer care. Whenever i have problems with something, i just chat with support. Good way is also to mention Brand24 on social media and they respond very fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try Brand24 if you want know what people talking about you, or your brand in the internet. Feel free to contact with Brand24 supports, they will help you.

I can measure how many Poles and foreigners speak about my brand or Poland. I can measure volume of mentions, sentiments. It gives me ability to respond when for example foreigners write something about my brand or Poland.

AC
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Brand24 for In-House Influencer Marketing"

What do you like best?

With Brand24, I love the ability to create multiple projects, have multiple users with various levels of access, the ability to track and sort mentions based on the author's influence/relevance/popularity, sentiment, source of post (IG, FB, blogs, etc.)

I'm able to compile a quick and concise report for my company that outlines our social media data for the month, and also easily compare data to previous months to build a steady baseline and projections for growth month to month, year to year.

What do you dislike?

I'm currently on the Professional Premium plan. Considering the tools that are available to me in this package, it seems bizarre that the number of interactions are not included. I also find that certain features are not as intuitive to find e.g. when I was trying to add a new user I had trouble locating where my email notification settings were saved and how to add her to receive the same. I also know from my demo session with Emily that I can filter results to exclude our own oVertone accounts or our founders accounts (for example), but I have yet to go back and figure out how to set that up myself.

I also wish the numbers were more accurate for Pinterest and other sites outside of IG, FB and TW. We know Pinterest is really important to our audience and where they're sharing a lot about us, but Brand24's links don't make it easy to identify who is actually posting and repinning about us, and what their reach is.

We are able to easily track large amounts of data to secure total figures surrounding the amount of posts and reach generated as a result of our social media / influencer marketing outreach efforts. It saves a lot of time vs. doing this manually and the email notifications assure me that Brand24 is capturing all the right posts in its data.

IF
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages

"Great tool for social media analytics"

What do you like best?

We do not have the top plan for this software, but we're still able to gather all of the social media analytics data we need to get a good idea of the conversations customers are having about our industry. The trend line that maps out mentions over time has been especially helpful, as it allows us to identify peaks in conversation and then dive deeper into why those peaks occurred.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate an easier format with which to export results. I often want to use graphics that are generated in reports in presentations to superiors, but the graphics are small and hard to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that they attend the training sessions offered by Brand 24 to get a full idea of the how to use the software.

We are using Brand 24 to identify ways that the food industry can better communicate with consumers. We know that social media is the tool that many people turn to educate consumers, so we are following this lead and using analytics to find out what kind of conversations are happening and what consumers want to know from the industry.

"Brand24 offers twice the value of its competitors at half the cost"

What do you like best?

I'm able to track several important hashtags as well as other branded terms across the entire web, not just social media.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a simple way on my plan to sort social keyword uses by the number of followers an influencer has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot for yourself. Also be careful with the language filters; even if you just want one language, it's generally better to track in all of them for hashtags.

We use it to track individual campaigns. The biggest benefit has been that of cost; we used a competitor, but with Brand24 we get more keywords and pay less for them.

Jeffrey W.

"Keeping up with sources, keywords and companies"

What do you like best?

We rely on Brand24 to provide simple evaluations of a companies mentions across social and the web to determine the quality of the sources they are publishing to and/or the sources that are sharing information about a company.

What do you dislike?

We wish that the web service or API was more robust. We also would like the rankings for quality to be upgraded. It's good but there is always room to do more in this area.

Brand24 helps us see the big picture of sites, social and other sources for specific use cases. For us, that often involves weeding out sources based on quality and this service makes that easy.

Anton S.

"Just started using Brand24, so far great tool"

What do you like best?

First thing first, I am not business owner or marketeer, I am webinar host, that, of course, make me some kind of marketeer...

This review is not about me, I won't dwell on my webinars. But social response is important, you can find what people think about your content, and where the pain is (to get new topic).

I have used Brand24 for some 3-4 weeks, and being not very technical myself found it very easy to handle and very quick to pick up Social Signals. That;s probably what I need.

What do you dislike?

I am getting some 6-7 email a day from Brand24, well, of course, I put all these trackings....

But could it be put together in one daily report? Or might be it is just me, and I don't see how to do that

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely worth to try, to decide if tools is right for you

Funny enough, I found several mentions of our Google Q&A I wasn't able to with different software. There were no links there, polite request solved the problem.

Dustin W. S.

"Really great social listening tool, could use minor improvements"

What do you like best?

I really love how powerful it is. Out of the many social listening tools I've worked with, Brand24 seems to be the best at finding things quickly AND finding things that some other tools miss.

What do you dislike?

I the user interface could be a lot more intuitive and a less complicated. It's a bit overwhelming as there's a lack of hierarchy in the layout--everything kind-of washes together. I would also like to be able to reply/respond to things within the interface, rather than having to open a new tab/login somewhere else to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a powerful tool to track your brand mentions, or even competitive keywords, Brand24 works great. There's a slight learning curve with the interface, and it doesn't give you tools to take action on mentions from inside the interface, but not everyone wants/needs that anyways.

Keeping track of brand mentions.

Brea W.

"Good tool, but needs UX/UI improvement"

What do you like best?

Brand24 provides a lot of information and insight into who is talking about your brand. You can create projects based on keywords which allows you to join relevant conversations and stay up to date on target topics.

What do you dislike?

The UI is pretty rough - the site feels crowded and sometimes it's difficult to navigate. It's rather expensive for what's being offered and you don't get to create many projects for the lower price tiers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose your keywords wisely because you are only allowed to track a few with most plans.

Keeping track of brand sentiment, planning for campaigns and effectively distributing content.

Lukasz M.

"Best socialmedia tool to analyze Your brand"

What do you like best?

The best option is realtime analyze and i think that support is very important, even You have problem You can write on chat and wait less than 5 min. Support can make You campaigns and show You how do better job on brand24.. When i want to search something for example iphone 6 s cases, i am looking for interests and i can comment like and send Direct message on instagram to my clients, Its excellent job, Not only making facebook ads for clients but using brand24 to search clients realtime. realtime promotion and your brand is better . Ilo

What do you dislike?

I dislike this that i must pay for it :D

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This team is making very good job!

You are all the time on time, now You can know who is talking about You, Your company and brand. Its perfect and i think each company need this.

Bartłomiej L.

"No way you will find better monitoring tool!"

What do you like best?

The greatest thing about Brand24 is the support working with the speed of light!

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is still not adjusted to the iPad's screen size.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The interface and the speed of collecting data perfectly works for me. I hope Brand24 will improve their mobile app more but the web app is just perfect. If you are looking for the social media monitoring tool, just give it a try. I was skeptical at first but after few weeks, I found a lot of usage I just didn't realised they work for me. Another thing is very clear raporting. Just a few clicks of mouse and I am able to make very transparent raports about project I am working on. Last but not least, I need to praise the legendary support. It takes just a few seconds to get your problems solved. It's like they never sleep. This is the most valuable thing about this company. They are always ready to help with any problems with their tool. What is more, they are really helpful not only with the technical problems but also with some inspirations about how you can use their monitoring in your business to improve it. All the tips I got from Brand24 supporrt were really useful!

It works just like monitoring should do it. It keeps me informed about mentions and I can work on different projects from the very transparent interface.

Karolina W.

"Brand24 gives me a great view of the topics that I am interested in, helps developing my blog."

What do you like best?

Thanks to this tool I don't miss anything about most important topics that I decided to follow. I can monitor the results found in the internet every day! The reports inform each day about new mentions. Thanks to that I can analyze my client's needs and develop my blog. I can also track my competition and see their actions in one report. I can track forums and find new readers/customers by answering their questions! This is very helpful! Also I would like to reccomend the staff, who are more than helpful and ask about support without even my request. That is very kind.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I cannot find disadvantages of using Brand24. The settings are clear and i can always change them f.e. frequency of receiving reports if it's too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to fully monitor key topics in internet and track your competition this tool is perfect for you!

The greatest benefit is that I can track key topics in forums, in google and look into my competition. I have found new possibiliteis to find readers and to meet with new bloggers just by tracking suitable key word. Monitoring and analyzing is way more easier!

Marc G.

"Great tool for understanding Social Trends"

What do you like best?

I like that Brand24 will send you an email every day with updates on postings related to your keywords. This is very helpful when you are busy and sometimes forget to login. It forces you to look at the data and stay current.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how broad the results are. Maybe I am missing something but I feel that you should have the ability to really narrow down the search if you are targeting a broader keyword set.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. I think it can be an asset to any company looking for social sentiment.

I am understanding what the landscape looks like as it relates to my business. Since what I do is almost 100% social media driven it is helping me to understand what challenges exit, companies to target, and how big the opportunity is.

Monika L.

"Awesome tool for finding clients"

What do you like best?

This tool shows me all the Social Media entries where someone is looking for services such as the ones I provide. Finding clients has never been so quick and easy. Enquiries for quotation from clients with specific needs are handed to me on a silver platter!

What do you dislike?

User interface could be easier - spent a lot of time to configure everything

Dominik J.

"Great tool that helps me sell more"

What do you like best?

It's easy and at the same time powerful service. It's very easy to start with it. Within 5 minutes I managed to set keywords and start tracking my visibility in the Internet. The results are presented in a clean way which make analysis quick. And from that easy and clean interface I can discover more features.

What do you dislike?

I think that the iOS app is a little bit behind the web interface. But I don't use it often because I check my stats mostly in the daily newsletters.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to discover where people talk about you or your product. You'll be surprised!

I can be where my customers are talking about my product, me and my areas of the interest.

Grzegorz M.

"Great tool, easy to use, and very, very useful! "

What do you like best?

I'm tracking the most important keywords for my clients and for my company across the web. This tool give me data fast ad I can rely on the reports. n

What do you dislike?

I think Brand24 could find sometimes more data from FB.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before you purchase the tool spend 5-15 mn to watch their cool demos on youtube. It explains both in polish and English how to create a project, check data and benefit more. You can watch them having Brand24 too!

#1 Collecting data

#2 Preview of social reach

#3 Finding new customers

Jennifer A.

"Really top notch platform and great customer service"

What do you like best?

The support team are great and always on hand to help you get the stats you need from the platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can be a bit tricky to get your head around to begin with, but the support team are onhand.

We can now track our reach and engagement with much greater accuracy than before.

Paweł B.

"Let's be honest. In marketing we need those tools"

What do you like best?

1. First - simplicity, brand24 is perfectly designed.

2. I have all online mentions in one place, I can easily group those mentions and interact with customers (increasing sales or customer service, and damn…it works fine)

3. It’s perfect tool to see what people say about my products, articles, company, etc. It’s all about insights

4. You can feel it "like a boss" when you interact and surprise people how precise you are

What do you dislike?

Build in professional CRM - it would be great if b24 had that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it!

B24 helped me increase sales and costumer service. Also my clients who use brand24 gather more user than before (people see that you are active!!). If you use wise this tool it gives you many opportunities for your company or product. People talk in social media and if you find those specific talks (about your brand, product, articles, etc.), react to them - you’re home,

EI
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Friendly Intuitive media monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

The clean interface and the default reports, the breadth of figures at the price point makes it the most sensible option for small and medium enterprises but even bigger corporations will find a particularly useful application.

I think what stands out the most to me was the fine-grained delineation of roles and responsibilities

What do you dislike?

Keyword limitations, User limitations but requiring additional purchases to increase capacity

I needed a user-intuitive tool to help my analysts do brand monitoring on my behalf. We used a different tool Mention before using Brand24, the general consensus was that they preferred Brand24 and their reasons were the reporting capabilities, its ability to enable one to conduct a search within a search and its ability to pool in results from a variety of social media including Facebook pages was why he decided to adopt this product.

One thing stands out, the immediacy of response of their support is one thing that sets them apart!

Mateusz G.

"Brand24 - best of the best"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and really helpfull to fast react on anything in the internet about monitored phrases/brands and etc. So if I can list all pros which are mayor for me the list will look like this:

- fast

- easy to use

- really wide search for any phrases connected with my brand

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything which I really do not like with Brand24. Sometimes I know that tgere is more info with my brand involved but Brand cannot find them because they are not public so it is rarther problem of FB than Brand 24.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whant to know what people are talking about your Brand all day long? So use Brand 24.

I do not have business problems so I do not have anything to be solved, with Brand24 we are looking for any inf about our brand and also looking for our fans/users in whole spectrum of the internet places from facebook to forums.

CT
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Brand24, A tool to measure social media"

What do you like best?

The no of times we can change the keyword as per own wish. The keywords can changed instantly and getting results for new keywords in very short span of time.

What do you dislike?

Data downloading is not that good and other big problem is reliability of historical data. If we want to see historical trends then as older the data gets, less reliable it becomes so a customer can't make accurate judgement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a first time user of social media measurement service then you must use Brand24 as it is very easy to set-up an account and easy to use and has very good customer support. The only problem is, Brand24 doesn't provide historical data and doesn't consider Re-tweet in twitter as a new data point to collect.

We can see real time social media or digital media response to any product , topic or campaign. Apart from that we can see which people build or tear the reputation of a brand.

Jan B.

"Easy is use and powerful "

What do you like best?

It easy to understand, in less than 20 minutes was creating projects to follow influencers in fields like social media, Cybersecurity and more. The graphics are good and even shows how hashtags have fared during months. It's fast and efficient. Also, I follow them on Twitter for additional information and videos.

What do you dislike?

Used it for a whole year, found nothing to dislike.

Wrote articles about influencers and this served me find who they were. Also, keep tabs of how my own personal brand and who were consistent engagers.

Jakub K.

"Always fun to know what they are writing about you"

What do you like best?

Exceptional support - the way they treat every customer - even the smallest one. They help you configure brand monitoring in no-time and you're good to go.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to remove many unnecessary mentions :) But hell - I don't remove them :P

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The way you configure and monitor your brand / person whatever makes it extremly easy to see what's going on. They help all the way to be as successful as possible. Knowing what they write about a brand make a good competitive advantage to your brand. So if you want your brand to stand out you should definetely give it a try. 30 days trial lets you experiment and see everything there is to it.

I'm monitoring a company.

Nicole G.

"Brand24"

What do you like best?

I like that you can gather so much valuable information about your brand quickly and effectively. The filters are great. they really help me cater my needs in term of what I need to be looking at. I can pick different dates, infuencer scores, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you get sources from your own brand's website and social media pages. I think this is very annoying and if I could just not get sources from our own website and social media pages, it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is great tool to use if you are a small company that needs to build brand loyalty. It is great to know what your consumers are saying about you. It gathers a great amount of information and leaves it right at your disposal for you to use in whatever way you need. It is really a valuable tool for any company, even a large company as well. It can help with customer service and such.

The business problem we are solving is trying to engage more with customers and figuring out their concerns and comments. We also want to see what top influencers our competitors are using. This helps us really see who we need to have promoting our company to grow and be more of a threat to our competition as well. This is a great benefit.

Brandon S.

"Made us aware of people talking about our Brand in places that we didn't know about"

What do you like best?

Storm alerts! Being able to quickly respond when activity picks up has been key.

What do you dislike?

Often we get a lot of hits that are irrelevant

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This does more than Hootsuite or other social media monitoring. Using Brand24 reaches out beyond the obvious places and lets you know about more intimate opportunities to engage customers or potential customers.

We're engaging people in more places than before. So many forums beyond just social media that are difficult to monitor without the kind of consolidation that Brand24 provides.

Greg S.

"A serious review from a comedian"

What do you like best?

Love that I can stay alerted on upcoming meetings and conferences happening around the country

What do you dislike?

a lot of clutter to sort through. Duplicate listings frequently appear.

As a self-employed corporate keynote speaker, Brand24 has helped me find work by finding where the meetings and conferences are taking place

Agnieszka J.

"Morning coffee routine ;) "

What do you like best?

I've been using Brand24 for a few months now. What I like best is that Brand24 gives me also the list of the mentions from Facebook (from what I know other monitoring tools don't have that option).

What do you dislike?

I would change the design of the product to make it more clear.

The name of my company is specific, because it's at the same time the name of the whole category of tools (LiveChat). Because of that I don't look at the graph with the number of the mentions and don't use it for social analytics. However as I wrote in the title checking new mentions in Brand24 and a cup of coffee is my morning routine :) I use it for monitor the Internet and reply as LiveChat if it's necessary.

Agnieszka J.

"Brand24 for serves me to develop my parenting blog as a brand"

What do you like best?

Brand24 has an easy and self-explaining user interface.

Every time I need I can get help (online consultant). I work often over-night so it's a benefit for me.

The application helps me with the internet monitoring which I would not be able to do on my own.

What do you dislike?

I haven't discovered yet wich is a positive info

What I care most is to enlarge number of UU visiting my blog. I put much attention on positioning search.

Using Brand24 I check how my keywords are responding to the users needs.

The application support me with searching where I can put sme links leading to my blog

AI
Administrator in Internet

"Great app to know what people are saying about your brand!"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is amazing tool. I use it in many ways, for example to measure buzz success on my video campaigns (mostly on YouTube). But also too see what people are saying about my brand! What it like the most is this simplicity in use (great UI) and power when you see results how it works. I highly recommend to everyone who deal with marketing!

What do you dislike?

Configuration process is little bit challenging. But there's a chat and I got quick support from Brand24 customer care. Hence, whenever you have problems with sth, just chat with support. They're great. Or try to challenge Brand24 by mentioning them on social media. I did and they respond quickly too!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try!

I measure how many people and how they speak about my brand. I can measure volume of mensions, sentiment and also see each of the mention. It gives me ability to respond if stakeholder (who wrote sth about the brand) wrote to give feedback or to ask something.

Learn more about Brand24

Brand24 Videos

Learning about Brand24?

* We monitor all Brand24 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.