Mentionlytics Reviews & Product Details

What is Mentionlytics?

Mentionlytics is a Web & Social Media Monitoring tool that tracks mentions to any keyword provided on the entire web (News sites, forums, blogs and ANY other website) and Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest etc).

Mentionlytics Screenshots

Mentionlytics Profile Details

Mentionlytics Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Albanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Modern Greek (1453-), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Mentionlytics Ltd

Mentionlytics Reviews

1-21 of 21 total Mentionlytics reviews
Account Manager

"A really good tool"

What do you like best?

The dashboard interface of Mentionlytics is perfect and easy to use. We like the functions that are available for each mention. We can see directly the sentiment, the country and the type of mentions. Also, the volume of the mentions is incredible in comparison to other tools that we have used. Everything has been perfectly placed together in the right position.

What do you dislike?

Mentionlytics has to improve FAQ section in the website. It could be useful to have a detailed guide on the functionalities of the tool. They have to improve this section in the website.

We are able to track every social media mention of marketing campaigns. We can also evaluate the performance of each campaign, as well as our online presence. This tool helps us to find advertising patterns in respect to the campaigns of our competitors. This enables us to see what we need, towards improving our efforts and differentiate our strategy from them.

Marketing Coordinator

"A very helpful and reliable tool"

What do you like best?

What I love about Mentionlytics is the fact that it's a tool I can trust. Its accuracy is exceptional and it won't miss a single mention. And having correct data is essential for successfully executing the campaigns I manage.

I mostly use it for competitor and niche tracking and it saves me from the hassle of having to find the data I need manually.

What do you dislike?

No issues so far. Everything works as intended

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's simply an accurate and reliable tool. You will not miss any important mention and It will also save you time spent on research. I Would recommend Mentionlytics in a heartbeat.

The two basic problems I am solving are:

#1. The chance of missing important data that I need for executing marketing campaigns. Mentionlytics will simply find anything I need. Just be sure to select a correct plan that reflects your needs in terms of monthly mentions.

#2. Staying ahead of competition. It helps both in real time monitoring of competitors and in finding niche marketing opportunities (especially good for PR and outreach).

"Happy customer!"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of the interface, which is really easy to use, and also the fact that you get a complete picture about your business with just a single look at the dashboard. The support team is very friendly and they helped me a lot to optimize my account in order to benefit from the tool’s potentials to my account, since I’m not a super tech-savvy person!

What do you dislike?

In general I have no issue using the platform. The only think I could mention is that I’d like to have a more extent archive. But it works fine so far, so that’s a minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since I made a small research before choosing mentionlytics, I ‘d like to highlight the huge number of features that it offers even in the startup plan (ideal for a small business like mine), compared to other similar tools, which provide those info only at their high-cost packages.

Mentionlytics helped me grow my small business in terms of competitor monitoring, keyword and hashtag trends etc in order to listen to the market needs and act accordingly! It is highly recommended!

Senior Geotechnical Engineer & Business Development Coordinator
Civil Engineering

"Great"

What do you like best?

It has a great looking UI. Makes it really fun to work with and really easy too. Most importantly, in terms of mentions it really gave us a clear picture of our exposure to the internet!

What do you dislike?

Can't say that we dislike anything so far. A few issues we had in the begining were resolved during the time we are using it, so we have no real issues.

We want to see how the public are responding to our product. We also want to see if the various online campaigns we run have the impact we desire. Mentionlytics has really helped us see the overall picture.

"Excellent quality - price"

What do you like best?

It has an easy to use interface, useful graphs that are downloadable & also included in a detailed infographic report. Very simple and understandable keyword setup. You can also define e-mail alerts to notify you about the mentions you need to check the most.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything to dislike so far.

We wanted to generate reports not only in excel or pdf format but also a report that will include the necessary information in graphics. It was really helpful that the reports were sent automatically by date/time we needed to be sent. Furthermore, we needed to keep an eye on the negative results and we set up e-mail alerts to notify us when a negative mention showed up.

Advertising Specialist

"Easy to use - excellent support "

What do you like best?

The support team is always willing to help and guide us. It helped us to discover who the top mentioners are & find the top keywords that are appropriate for us.

What do you dislike?

We didn't find anything to dislike so far. They keep upgrading the tool very frequently!

We found out who are the people who support our company the most. In that way, we came close to them and strengthen our relations. On the other hand, when you're in a crisis you can easily find & manage the negative comments.

Software Developer, Co-founder
Civil Engineering

"Brilliant tool to track our visibility, as well as the competition's"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to get a grasp of it. Setting up your keywords and campaigns is really just a couple of clicks. We did not have to try and understand how it works, so we focused on setting up the proper keywords for us and the competition and then just saw the results. What is also very important is that the mentionlytics team offer great support, even during the trial of the product, that makes you feel you have an online consultant for the product. Whenever we had any difficulties understanding how something works, or whenever we had some feedback on the platform, the response from them was really impressive. Excellent experience overall.

What do you dislike?

Needs some fine tuning here and there. We have no complaints so far, since they are constantly improving the experience. However, especially in the early stages, we has some difficulties distinguishing our owned media from external ones. This has been resolved in the process as seem to happen, with some other minor nuisances.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A really useful application, giving you insights about your brand and products, even stuff that you might not have thought of in the first place. The user experience is great and once you start using it, you'll realize it's a tool that you'll want to consult everyday.

The main business problem we needed to solve was to keep track of our products and their "visibility" on the web and social platforms, as well as in comparison with competitors.

A major benefit that we have realized is that we could see other ways that users were using our software for, as well as a reach to markets we had not realized could be interested. So it helped us expand our reach.

CH

"Good and easy first experience "

What do you like best?

The user interface is quite good and easy to understand. I quickly adapted and found the top mentioners straight away. Compared to other social media monitoring tools that I have tested this is by far the most user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The first page in the app presents too much information. I would suggest a simple overall view first.

We needed to address negative social comments and articles (crisis management in general) in the pharmaceutical sector. Since we have been using mentionlytics we managed to respond on time. We have also utilised the very helpful hootsuite integration which makes posting and community management quite easy. Overall we are quite happy with the app.

Travel project manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism
(Myself Only)

"A great brand monitoring tool! (easy, efficient, low cost)"

What do you like best?

There are many features that make Mentionlytics stand out from the crowd such as regional customization, accurate sentiment analysis and of course the wide and accurate social media mention tracker.

What do you dislike?

This tool is fulfilling the requirements that I set, so far. Moreover, it comes up with new useful features regularly.

I came across Mentionlytics while I was searching and testing several brand monitoring tools. My primary goal was to track all mentions on web and social media about my travel and digital design projects and to understand what was my audience asking. I soon realised that Mentionlytics was also a great tool to monitor the reach of my projects and that helped to recognise multiple target groups that I hadn't spot before.

"User-friendly - great features"

What do you like best?

It has an easy setup that does not require any special knowledge. We found very useful the feature "Share of Voice" as it helped us compare our performance with our competitors.

What do you dislike?

We didn't find anything to dislike so far.

We needed to check how efficient our online performance was compared to our competitors. So we added the competition and managed to measure our & their performance with useful graphs and data by mentions, reach & social engagement. Sentiment analysis was also a helpful value as we found out who was likable to people.

Co Founder

"Simple & efficient tool, Mentionlytics is really a must-have! "

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of it! You can see so many things at once without having to go to complex menus or anything. Plus it has so much data around, really valuable stuff!

What do you dislike?

Hmm, I didn't like the fact that you could not do complex boolean queries to your mentions. But on a recent update this has been resolved! So, nothing else I can think of.

I really believe that for Startups like us, Mentionlytics is really a must-have. Time is so much limited, and finding all this information automatically for you is a lifesaver!

Project Manager @ Hobby Festival
Human Resources

"Userfriendly and the customer services were really good."

What do you like best?

The user interface is great and friendly. They have a documentation, which explains everything in depth and the response to my questions was absolutely magnificent from the Mentionlytics team.

What do you dislike?

In general, it does everything that I want however our only problem was that the system was giving us some different mentions from a company with a similar name. The problem was resolved quick after a live demo with a member of a team.

Prevent bad reputation from negative comments and articles.

Be in touch with the people that mention our brand.

Digital Media Director
Publishing

"I feel very satisfied with the cooperation"

What do you like best?

The insights were enlightening and the number of mentions in social channels (like facebook) was unique in quality compared to another social monitoring tool we tried. Also hootsuite integration was a clever one.

What do you dislike?

We were missing Boolean queries but eventually they added the feature.

"The Tool I was looking for...!!!"

What do you like best?

The user-friendly experience, tha amazing interface and the friendly support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... But if I find anything to improve I will report it immediatelly.

I am using Mentionlytincs to monitor my brand in Social Media and, also, the sentiment of how paople feel about it.

Junior Web Developer
Computer Networking

"One of the best tools to check your brand name on the web"

What do you like best?

It is easy to learn how to use this tool. Moreover, it's user-friendly and accurate.

What do you dislike?

At first, I had some difficulties in understanding which media were mine, but they resolved it and now everything is working great for me.

I mostly wanted to see who mentions our company on the internet and on the social media.

This tool helped me understand what my audience thinks about our company and our products and consider new ways of online marketing strategy according to our audience preferences.

"The Value for money solution"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use, quite understandable and has many interesting features to use at your demand.

What do you dislike?

Until now I don't have any thing that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be ready to adjust to a new platform with great new and easy to use features!

Gave me access to more monitoring tools with a fairly low price

UF
(10,001+ employees)

"Very good app "

What do you like best?

A really friendly user interface allows the customer to find easily the results needed

What do you dislike?

Nothing serious to be mentioned here, it is a really nice app

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An really friendly user interface that allows the user to find the information needed without being lost in various screens

We searched results for the Education sector with young students as 'customers', so we were able to collect a lot of of data to analyse and produce our marketing campaign based on it

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Great Services and Support as well as efficient.

What do you dislike?

The documentation should be revised because some parts are from the older platform but it is still helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best monitoring tool with the best amount of mentions that I received. Plus, I can use it via Hootsuite.

If your customers are dissatisfied with your service and are widely sharing that dissatisfaction online, you can prevent the bad reputation and solve the problem as soon as possible.

"Excellent resource to monitor social brand awareness"

What do you like best?

Time saving aspect, ease of use, sentiment scoring and concise dashboard of analytics.

What do you dislike?

Keyword constraints, price could be lower.

Brand awareness

"Mentionlytics is one of the most efficient ways to track different types of mentions"

What do you like best?

Mentionlytics can find mentions of your brand anywhere in the world, comes with Hootsuite integration and can even be set up to notify you of any new mentions via e-mail.

What do you dislike?

We have not faced any problems so far. We keep exploiting the full functionality of Mentionlytics.

We mainly use Mentionlytics to discover marketing leads by tracking keywords related to their market sector.

C

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It's simple and easy to use, i didn't have any problems using it.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, i'm not a fan of pop ups but that was a little annoyance.

For user and market research mostly, to get insight into what people are looking for.

Mentionlytics Pricing

Quality of Support
9.3
Ease of Setup
* Social Media Monitoring Category
Do you work for Mentionlytics?

Mentionlytics Comparisons