Auvik Reviews & Product Details

Auvik Overview

What is Auvik?

Auvik’s cloud-based network management software keeps IT networks around the world running optimally. By automating and simplifying network management, Auvik helps rocket an IT team’s efficiency and capacity while protecting the business from network risk. Real-time network mapping & inventory: Quickly discover and audit new networks. Then, stay in the loop—you’ll always know exactly what’s where, even as your users & devices move. Automated config backup & restore on network devices: Mitigate network risk with no manual effort. Deep insights into network traffic & flows: Quickly solve network bottlenecks and spot potential security vulnerabilities. Automated network monitoring: See and solve issues—before they become big problems. Secure remote access to network devices: Manage the network from anywhere you are. Full visibility & powerful troubleshooting features: Empower team members at all levels to resolve problems hours faster. Integrations with systems you use every day: Improve the efficiency of your team’s workflow with integrations into ticketing systems, remote management systems, documentation and reporting tools, chat apps, and more. Fast and easy to install: Deploy Auvik's lightweight collector in minutes. No new hardware, no onerous configuration. Vendor-neutral: Support for 15,000 devices from 700+ vendors—& growing. Free support: We’re always here for you. Call or email us as often as you need to.

Auvik Details
Discussions
Auvik Community

Auvik for MSPs is a solution that gives the network visibility and process efficiency needed to boost the profitability of the network services.

Traditional network management systems aren’t designed to deploy quickly and aren’t easy to use or understand. Many systems require an IT pro to purchase expensive on-premises hardware and software for every location they manage and hire a full-time employee to learn, understand, and use the system. The existing systems aren’t designed with today’s networks in mind.

With Auvik, it’s completely different. Our cloud-based network management software can be deployed in minutes, and its simple, intuitive interface can be used by even the most junior technician on an IT team. It doesn’t require deep network knowledge to use and it’s designed to scale with a business.

Auvik Networks Inc.

Auvik Reviews

Showing 60 Auvik reviews
Already have Auvik?
Network Administrator
What do you like best?

I don't even know where to start with this question. I work for a school district, and the network I manage encompasses several facilities. Before Auvik, I was sprinting blindfolded through a minefield of problems. I literally set off a VTP bomb once trying to fix things. Don't do that, it is not fun. We had no monitoring, or back ups. I had to telnet into every switch and cdp neighbor my way around just to make a map, let alone fix what I broke. I knew the network needed some TLC, and I thought, " I will only live for probably another 40 - 50 years and I'm gonna need some help if we're gonna get this ship back to the surface." So I assembled the Avenge- I mean Auvik to assist in this monumental journey. I did trial runs with several other companies to make sure we got the most applicable solution and Auvik came in by a landslide. Their customer service is stellar, everything is backing up, I am putting out fires before the people know their connections are on fire - from my phone at my house in the middle of the night sometimes, I have a real time map now that can be filtered, adjusted, and commanded to show whatever I need in the moment. It'll show you vlan networks, devices on a certain subnet, and many other things. Auvik has reporting, device lifecycles, and sooo much more. The Auvik team has put countless hours into their Knowledge Base and Training Courses to make sure we as customers can properly put their hard work to maximum use. We have had Auvik fully deployed for just a few months now, and it has lowered network issue resolution times through real time monitoring and remote management capabilities (Yes, you can terminal into things from any browser), increased up time because issues can be resolved efficiently thanks to the customizable alerting, and it makes me a much more efficient Administrator by taking YEARS of work off my plate within minutes of deployment due to Auvik's discovery process and informational alerting.

If you do anything with a Network, you will see insurmountable value in this product in the same afternoon that you deploy the trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think a phone app would be pretty sweet, but using Auvik in the browser works perfectly so it's not a big deal at all.

Really though I'm sure if anyone had complaints that they legitimately took to Support, Support would figure out a way to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GIVE IT A TRIAL RUN, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Auvik is helping me solve my problems. I used to have all the problems. Now I have muuuch less problems and I have a to-do list made by Auvik's alerts.

Alerts paired with a nexus of information -known as their Knowledge Base- will at the very least point you in the right direction to a resolution. I use the knowledge base to fill in any gaps in my knowledge of the product ultimately assisting in my goal to reclaim the network.

I needed to set up IPFIX for a Barracuda Firewall for Traffic Insights.

Here's that article: https://support.auvik.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031016331-How-to-configure-IPFIX-on-Barracuda-NG-firewalls

Now I can see everything there is to see - within a single evening. No research on configuration needed because they walk you through everything.

I used Auvik's new Syslog feature to track down duplicate SVI IP's for an intercom system, as well as the interactive map to locate a down camera's switchport to get some deeper understanding on what was happening to our surveillance system.

I've also used Auvik's alert for Configuration Changes to see when changes are made to the network.

The troubleshooting and monitoring capabilities of Auvik are limited to how much you educate yourself on the solution (using their super legit training classes and certification course which is free for users), and how much time you are willing to put into fine tuning it.

Every Saturday at around 9pm I have a whole site going down. I get a flood of alerts letting me know something is happening and sometimes a few switches don't come back up all the way. Thanks to Auvik, now I know its more than just a few switches having problems intermittently, that there is a pattern, it's the whole site, and it's probably a power issue with the building. Still working on that one, but Auvik is helping me spend my time efficiently.

With the interactive maps, it is easy to educate supervisors and coworkers on how things are working and what should be changed or improved. I can even give access to technicians so they are in the know as well!

The benefits of Auvik so vastly out weigh the cost of the service, and I hope my review helps you get the answer you're looking for!

10/10 will purchase again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use and good looking UI along with setup times which are very fast.

The support is also incredibly helpful and the alerting is very easy to manage or alternate.

There are a handful of export options for reporting that we give to our clients. This helps with so many statistic analysis options and showing the client why they may need to upgrade some of their equipment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The depth is limited for OID and reports and general backend customizations.

The ease of use is a pro but it would require more menus and an Expert view that allows us to tweak unsupported items within Auvik.

Almost like developing our own platform for our clients based on our needs.

The Map is exportable but there are no options to inject into Visio or PDF exports with additional options like IP addresses or vlan types.

If there was an export option for the maps with customized labeling on the maps, this would save our company hundreds of hours a year, if not more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Auvik is a great platform to have at your disposal. There are many other competitors that may even do more than Auvik. But you won't find a platform that is faster to deploy or make changes due to Auvik's automation and streamlined backend. We have saved a lot of time and effort just using the program every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Backups that are automated for most of our Cisco devices.

The benefits of having an auto generated map and single pane of glass software to look at networking components really helps our work.

We also do all of our monitoring and direct integration into our RMM platforms with this tool to auto generate tickets. This way our entire organization isn't trying to monitor 3 different platforms just to stay on top of their work.

We also utilize to maps for troubleshooting and quickly seeing IPs on the devices for circuit issue identification or if there is a break in communication on the network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

auvik discover all device itself you only have to provide credential and set IPs in the good set of equipment. you can access to all your switch with ssh across all you site. you get email when some device become offline and with the map it's really easy to find where the problem start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I would like to see is something like a "localization" field which should let user to organize map site by site so the map will be more readable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you search a simple tool, easy to implement and fast to configure, which will give you a clear view of all your key equipment (network and server) Auvik is the tool you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I finally get a clear and simple view of the network. When someting is changed I can see it immediatly and auvik update the map itself. no more need of visio Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Information Technology
What do you like best?

Auvik provides easy deployment, management, and consistent monitoring. They're constantly enhancing the platform to increase security, usability, and functionality.

Auvik's service is amazing; never have I had such amazing support experiences. Quick, friendly, professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Deployment refinement takes time and practice. Out of the gate, ensuring devices are properly detected takes a bit of know how. This is easily mitigated by configuring logins and SNMP prior to deploying collectors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take Auvik for a test drive. They are a phenomenal company to work with. Their product is astounding, their support is amazing, and they're always adding new and innovative features to better not only their platform, but also the MSP market.

They are, what one should consider, the gold standard of corporate partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have expanded our proactive network monitoring and are able to more efficiently resolve outage issues.

Every device on every one of our networks is monitored and recording data. Astounding details and tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Auvik is backups of network equipment. But, the automatic network mapping has been a huge time saver. Auvik alerts keep us in the know about Virtual machines, network devices and even windows servers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The least helpful feature in Auvik has been the Meraki plug in. It has not shown to be of any use to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't let the pricing model worry you. You will be able to monitor a lot more than you think without having to pay for an extreme number of devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We did not have a reliable VM host monitoring tool prior to Auvik. We almost never had any reliable backups of network equipment, but Auvik does it all for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

The heads up insight into the networks I manage. There are a ton of great things about Auvik, but two of my favorite features include:

The ability to remotely connect to a device's web management portal to simplify device management.

Real-time port utilization monitoring for information regarding if an uplink or downlink is oversaturated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What's great about Auvik is also one of its difficulties in that it is extremely expansive and feature-rich. Onboarding is a bit of a process as a result of the expansive amount of configuration required to get everything talking. That being said, their onboarding team is there every step of the way to guide you through it and make it a success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time and put effort into onboarding Auvik properly, it will take some time to gather data, make sure every device is speaking and providing data. Don't underestimate the value you will get from deploying this product. The time you will save will more than offset the cost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm gaining invaluable visibility into my networks, day 1 I was able to find a saturated uplink and plan to mitigate that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Auvik support is the best. They get in the chat window quickly and stay with you until your issue is resolved. They really know the product and are extremely helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That support from other products are not as helpful as Auvik support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial, setup the alerts and and see how you can manage multiple networks easily. It has streamlined many processes that we used to script Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to write my own scripts to ping servers and endpoints at other locations so that i would have some notice if something went wrong or a line dropped. Auvik has streamlined all of this. It also keeps scanning the networks so i see if someone added something. I also have a better window into data flows and get alerts when ports get saturated so i can look into the reason. The fact that you can also make your own alerts makes it even more customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The subnet scanning feature makes life easy because you (usually) don't have to go hunting for devices. I would also like to add that their support is incredible and their teams take feedback very, ver seriously!!

Along the lines of support, their knowledge base is chock full of amazingly helpful articles, sometimes that have nothing to do with Auvik and have everything to do with managing and maintaining other systems. I find that to be an incredible value!

I have yet to attend one of their MSP events but hope to in the future. They really do care about their partners and want to make the best product based on feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a custom SNMP monitoring gauge style dashboard and the lack off application layer management. Unfortunately, these two things the Solarwinds platform did quite well. Otherwise, there really isn't much to dislike about Auvik. It really does what it says it's going to do! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a hard look at your network monitoring, then replace it with Auvik. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are replacing our legacy solarwinds installation that was monitoring all of our clients for years. Solarwinds was clunky and insanely expensive. Auvik has helped us to keep our costs in check while constantly offering new features.

We've actually utilized the new syslog and traffic insights functionality to deep dive in to some network issues that helped us root out the cause. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There is no single feature that I like best in Auvik - because EVERY single feature is unbelievably helpful. The ability to receive notifications about network events, easily sorting through logical and physical network maps, backing up and comparing highlighted changes between router and switch configurations, immediate identification of what switch ports cables are plugged into, integration with ConnectWise Automate, the pricing structure only charging for infrastructure devices --- the list goes on and on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing that I feel could be improved in Auvik is the network map zooming feels a little clunky. Definitely not a negative - just absolutely the only thing I can think of that I feel could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation to others considering Auvik would be to call them up and have them give you a demo, watch some youtube videos, then just go for it - because it will completely change your world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Auvik allowed me to walk into an organization that had been plagued with an absolute IT mess and sort it all out incredibly fast. We are talking 20+ years of various IT companies, contractors, non-uniform ANYTHING, different naming conventions, nothing labeled anywhere, nothing inventoried, 20+ years of generational spread between devices still in use, shadow IT, rogue devices, etc - across several offices - spread out over the US. Sorting all of this out without Auvik likely would have taken years - if it was even feasible without blowing everything up and starting over. With Auvik, I was able to immediately start to unravel everything - and had all of the issues listed above 100% resolved within a few months - some things within a week or two. Truly unbelievable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It allows me to see the physical network in real time. I lose so much time trying to track down issues and this is a one stop location for a variety of issues. Even when there is a power event. I can call the client often times before they realize that there is a system outage. We have Auvik deployed at many of our clients sites. We can share this information with them and in most cases they do not have to understand things on a technical level. They can literally see their network and that is a big plus. I am a fan of layout and I am sure that the more I use it, the more comfortable I will become. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve to adjust alerts. I have to look more in to the certification. I do not have a lot of negatives to mention. Adjusting the alerts is the most difficult thing that I have experienced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The answer is the same as the first question. I able able to pinpoint an outage and trace it to its source with out having to jump around from switch to switch. The same benefits I mentioned earlier in what I like best about Auvik. Our team of techs see the value in Auvik and we have used this in the past on a dedicated monitor so that if an alert were to spawn we could see that issue in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it grabs everything including the configurations from my network gear. It keeps changes to configurations and allows me to restore configurations when I lose a piece of equipment or a mistake is made. I also like the analytics. The dashboards are helpful as well. I like that I can filter what it displays because some of the networks we monitor can be pretty large. Filters can also be saved so I don't have to recreate them every time I get into the interface. It also integrates with my ticketing software well and gives me good clear descriptions of what is wrong when it creates a ticket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems like I do a lot of clicking to get to the information I want. Other than that there really isn't anything that bugs me about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to think through how you will set it up. It can do amazing things but only if you are diligent in your planning. If you put it on your network and just tell it to scan everything you will have a bunch of clean up to do when it is done scanning. It is also good to standardize you community strings and user accounts for your network gear. It is much easier to manage that way. Follow the documentation when setting it up because it will help you avoid some headaches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It shows me right where the issue is and allows me to give my clients an easy to understand dashboard. Troubleshooting time is reduced as well as recovery time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

They give quick, easy to read information on network mapping. Being able to figure out how everything is connected in a modern networking environment saves hours of work. Plus the automated backups are absolutely huge for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say their training platform could be improved. I have attempted to use the platform multiple times and continue to struggle to get more from the product. To be fair, I haven't reached out to my rep for support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend taking the time to actually learn the product. It can be a bit overwhelming but setting everything up with care is where you get the most data collection and automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are gathering more detailed documentation with every deployment. Plus the ability to guarantee we are getting backups where needed most is incredibly beneficial to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple installation process and the ease of Navigation across client sites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The training video content can be outdated some links refer to older version. some content is too small to see online "maybe some more YouTube type video and some of the documentation has lots of reference "go to other related items" where it could be useful to have a little more content in the document rather than "refer to this topic" so you are not jumping around different areas. But in saying that I can totally relate to the documentation can be so outdated so quick.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Still information gathering no real problems

The benefits are that it is a great all round interrogation tool - great interface with plenty of visual detail

Like the diagrams visual representation of a link Network where the link colour represents LAN or WAN or wireless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I really like the detailed information we get from the devices in Auvik and the alerts help us to stay in control off the network.

And I also like the Auvik team which always helps us when we needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to simple create our own wallboards like a alerting wallboard and overview wallboard which we can easily manage ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be nice to have more reports functions without using the API. (I know it is coming with the use of PowerBI)

It also would be nice to create our own wallboards more easily.

More possibility’s to send cli commands to the devices. So we can use Auvik as a upgrade tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Configuration mismatches, broadcasts/multicasts on the network, internet connection lost, high cpu/memory utilization on devices etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Auvik's interface is second to none. I can easily browse around the interactive map, the dashboards and troubleshooting views are all smartly designed to make it as easy possible to view the data on a device or interface. Hands down the best thing about Auvik for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't a lot of downsides to Auvik, but at some point it would be great to add in some diagramming capabilities so you can organize the map a bit and make some logical connections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing more about the network and critical device status is solving problems before they come up. Knowing where devices are connected on a switch is huge help and backing up Cisco configurations along with their life cycle status is a huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Auvik is extremely useful at understanding your network and troubleshooting issues. It's easy to setup and start identifying devices right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can get a little slow and cumbersome if you have a large environment. You can break it down into sub-environments but then you don't get the overall map for everything, just for each section you make. Managing the alerting can also be rather cumbersome. Some alerts don't seem to auto-close themselves correctly. And trying to clean up old alerts, especially if there are a lot, is not the easiest thing to do. This admittedly may be because we didn't pay attention to the alerting at first and so didn't configure it that much. So it may be less of an issue if you do it correctly from the beginning. Other than that, I really have no issues with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Demo it in your own environment, or a client environment you have full access to. Obviously you get far more information with managed switches than with non-managed ones or hubs. The more access you have to the devices (SNMP, SSH, WMI, etc) then the more useful the product will be to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Auvik is great not only at helping you map out and understand your network but it's also great at helping you troubleshoot issues. Knowing how your devices are connected really helps narrow down the root cause. I have also found many devices at client sites that someone had setup years ago, left the company and know one knew was still there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

graph repoting, traffic insights and cisco integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

support not being 24x7x365 being AU this is a MAJOR issue for us to wait another day to get support on issues potentially, Sophos support limited on which you keep blaming Sophos but features are added all the time to Cisco and Fortinet Sophos has an open API stack that you haven't integrated with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly recommend using the product, it has saved our organisation significant pain and heart ache around network issues and given us an ability to sell network managed services providing another revenue stream. Auvik has a number of integrations and we leverage these to get the most out of the tool overall we are extremely happy with what Auvik has provided our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

network load issues, misconfiguration, pathing issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Engineer
What do you like best?

working with Auvik for the last 2 years and what I like most is the ability to manage multiple clients from one dashboard, as well as 3th part integration with ConnectWise and other platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides detected as of now, hope to see more cool features in the near future Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using Auvik as the main system for all my customers to monitor their WLAN networks and collect logs and backups, and ticketing integration with CW. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability filter-down on many views or devices and decrease trouble-shooting time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Training and getting staff to understand HOW to use Auvik in support of our clients. They are so used to traditional models; connect remotely to a jump-server, connect to the device in question, and trouble-shoot from there. It's been a challenge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend any mature MSP take a serious look at Auvik. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alerting on devices with issues and reducing trouble-shooting time to remediation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can go to Auvik first and find most answers before looking anywhere else. It cuts down time my tickets stay open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's not as customizable as I would like. It's not a show stopper though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to have all the necessary troubleshooting data available right off the bat. A lot of times Auvik will solve the problem without have to gather auxiliary information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Practice Lead, Infrastructure Services
What do you like best?

Auvik provides excellent visibility in a format that is easy for a layperson to understand, and powerful for an engineer to use. When a customer wants to know about bandwidth or utilization, Auvik provides top notch visibility, and completeness of detail. The Billing is simple and straight forward and simple as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

IT hasn't been expanding its capabilities as much as it used to. It is still lacking features that some of the bigger names in the industry have, but the price point is good, and provides enough to make it a worthwhile solution. I dislike that it doesn't provide enough health details regarding equipment, no temperature readins, no power readings. if it has 2 power supplies and one goes down, I don't know about it. Those are disappointing missing items. I'm always promised that it's coming, but other priorities take precedence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand what auvik DOESN'T do, before diving in head first. You need to be ok with what it's missing before you dive in head first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We monitor all our clients with it, and the pricepoint per client is excellent. Especially with their Billable and non-billable device lists. Its easy to deploy so client onboarding is quick, this works great for client assessments, as long as SNMP is enabled. I can get in drop it in, and let it collect data. Once in, I can fill in the blanks that Auck leaves behind regarding power supplies, temperatures, and other traps it's not listening for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Analyst
What do you like best?

Port mapping for net devices, when having issues with a known devices or even finding a device what is rogue on the network has Auvik has proven to be super helpful in tracking these issues / devices down. Backups are probably the second biggest part I like, being able to pull up side by side configs and compare changes have helped solve many problems, especially when clients have made changes and not saved then had a power outage, with the click of a button we can re-push configs. Being able to monitor specific interfaces, like the WAN on a firewall or the service providers gateway have also proven to be super helpful in seeing where issues may be right off the bat. Third best would be analyzing traffic and being able to catch broadcast issues and narrowing them down to specific ports and devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cant think of any. Auvik has been helpful is so many ways there arent really any downsides. If I had to say something on this, we have had issues with Auvik messing with Voice networks, but voice traffic in itself can be very temperamental, if your networks are segmented correctly after the initial scan just stop scanning voice networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to track devices to ports when we dont know where they are has been super helpful. Traffic issues on WAN have also been found. Also having backups on hand with change logs is a HUGE benefit. WAN monitoring has also been a great tool. We've been able to implement monitoring on the gateway of our clients internet service providers so that when tickets are generated we can more accurately determine where the issues are checking for power outages or going straight to getting the providers involved to see if there are outages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner, Vice President of Technology
What do you like best?

Auvik for us fills gaps especially with networks that offer guest access. It provides an audit feature and extra layer of security in monitoring for roque devices. When it comes to troubleshooting bandwidth use it provides incrediable insight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better intigration for device by device syncing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It completes your toolset Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Monitoring and immediate help desk for connection issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tier III Network Engineer
What do you like best?

The dynamic maps and auto discovery/classification of devices. It allows for easy deployment with either an onpremise or could controller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There can be times where devices are classified incorrectly and send false alerts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alerting on devices going down. Montiroing of VPN tunnels and Internet connections. It has helped us to find ports that were set incorrectly and recover from lost configurations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.