Any.do Reviews & Product Details

A Task Management App, At Your Fingertips & On The Web

Any.do Details
Discussions
Any.do Community
Arabic, German, English, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

A Task Management App, At Your Fingertips & On The Web

Breezy HR
2014
Jacksonville, FL
@Breezy_HR

Any.do Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Any.do community
Have you used Any.do before?

Any.do Reviews

Showing 182 Any.do reviews
Already have Any.do?
Teaching Assistant
What do you like best?

The ability to drag and drop tasks in a calendar is simply amazing

One can share tasks and add labels

User can set a time and date for a task

Users can add tags and attachments to a task, and also add sub-tasks

Users can also create lists and custom tags, which a great feature and adds a lot of conveniences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version does not provide access to tags, which is a bit disappointing.

Checking off a task does not make it complete - one has to manually delete a task to mark it complete. The reasoning for this is unclear and is a bit confusing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool for managing tasks and for keeping a track of one's progress.

Users can also track activity of other users on a task, set a time to complete a task, add tags and attachments.

Any.do has tremendous potential.

The daily planner is an amazing addition Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing tasks easily and track progress

Integration with the user's calendar is a great feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Strategist
What do you like best?

I like its user dashboard's simplicity and intuitiveness, making it easier to navigate and optimally use even for first-time users without prior experience in using any task management software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have a team plan, but it's not available for free users, and also, there is no trial to check if it's feasible for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Any.do, I can add my daily lists of tasks and manage a single account from multiple devices as it syncs in real-time. This task management tool has made me more focused and productive in my daily work-flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Any.do has a very user-friendly and intuitive dashboard, which is a significant upside while using it. Other than this, the task reminder feature is very accurate and helpful. Furthermore, the multi-device sync feature is also precise and outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For using a calendar to create and schedule tasks, it mandatorily requires sign-in to the google account. I would instead prefer its inbuilt calendar system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any.do has become my daily to-do creation and management application. This application's cross-platform availability has become very useful as I can either use it from my computer or mobile devices to become intact with my regular schedules even when I'm out of my workspace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Corporate Engagment
What do you like best?

Any.do is affordable considering what it provides. I've not used it in a team fashion but as both a personal and professional tool, it gives me the structure I was missing while working in an office. This is a remote worker lifesaver in terms of staying on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish I could do is to change the slack integration to not require me to invite a bot to a slack channel. That's a slack issue though but this is a required question and I needed to write something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

"Oh look a squirrel!" That's me. I need a system in place to make sure I'm holding myself accountable to tasks and projects and the great thing about Any.do living outside of the various CRMs, professional social channels, Slack, email, ETC is that I can let the overarching idea live in Any.do and add subtasks, random thoughts, links, and other resources in one single place. I have found that my ability to segment projects and increase. And during times where a project is on hold because I'm waiting for another person's action, I can keep them accountable to the work as well, VS letting it fall off my radar. It expedited everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

With Any.do, organizing my tasks is simple and fast. The app works fine, and it does the job that it’s supposed to do, setting daily reminders and scheduling to keep myself on track of what’s going on. I love apps that offer a simple, minimalistic professional design, so using Any.do is always a pleasure to the eyes. I use the mobile app frequently because I find it to be faster to use than the desktop, and also because when I am on the move it motivates me to get things done faster.

Tasks in Any.do are simple to create, and it has a focus feature that, as the name indicates, helps a lot with the completion of tasks daily, weekly or monthly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is one of the few apps that I find work best on mobile than on desktop, which is a lot to say and can avoid new users from using this program, but I personally don’t really mind. The smoothness of the mobile app is amazing and works to work on my daily tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whether you choose free or premium plan, it will adjust to your workflow and I think that’s very important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any.do has helped me improve my workflow, get rid of unnecessary methods and instead approach my tasks in a simpler way. I think this app has helped me with productivity and it has been proven to help with all my daily tasks. Looking back, I wasn’t very organized with my work and the methods I used were very old-fashioned, so using Any.do has improved my work life in many ways. I enjoy using this app since it’s very fun to use and keep track of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ejecutivo Comercial Audi
What do you like best?

With a tool as Any.do, you are able to quickly plan what you have to do the day, this month and this week in a number of minutes. Any.do is highly recommended for scheduling random events since it has reminders to arrange a couple of hours of action. The great thing in Any.do is you are able to also synchronize several devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find something negative in this particular software program. I believe the premium edition is a little much more costly, though I believe it's well worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program of the day is easy and the alarm clock doesn't forget about the meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's not hard to use and has all of the functions you have to plan your week and day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user interface of Any.do is very intuitive and user friendly. Also, online collaborating feature with multiple team members boosts team productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This application does not have its inbuilt calendar feature. To access the calendar, a user requires to sign in to the Gmail account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any.do is available on mobile, desktop and web platforms. Furthermore, it is a versatile and portable application to manage and collaborate on daily tasks online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Operating Officer
What do you like best?

Cloud based

Tasks and Agenda merged

Prioriation

Day Planning

Easy adding tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Impossible to make a search on mobile app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When looking for a tool to unleash your productivity, here you go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Productivity : tasks reminder and Agenda Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Project Manager
What do you like best?

This schedule application is practical and can help change my daily routine. This application has helped me handle my project and tasks, which can be split into numerous classifications. Subtasks, references, and attachments can be added to help me clarify my plans and to identify them. This application is perfect for corporations because it allows me to assign duties, share records, and communicate with multiple people. It also performs with mailboxes and other schedules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An option wherein it can emphasize and indicate the importance of the task that you added. If the application can make a type of hierarchy based on the importance of the job, it would be much easier to follow through and faster to accomplish. Also, since this application only has basic features, it does not give the user an option to customize and personalize anything. There are instances that it can be challenging to place a specific tag on a task, but I can only choose what the tool gives me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent application for collaboration and integration. The tool is straightforward to use and can help you modify the visual appearance, design, and activate some equipment. There is also a trial variant available, so you can give the application a go and see if it suits your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application enables me to completely control my life and organize every task that I have. It helps me remember crucial data and projects. The app is equipped with features and functions that can assist me in many ways. Besides all of the features of the application, being able to communicate with multiple people, share files, and send tasks to anyone in the world, is the best function that has benefited me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

Si tienes problemas para completar las tareas a tiempo o para adaptarte a nuevos patrones, entonces este es el programa adecuado para ti. Es muy fácil de usar, puedes añadir tareas a la lista con sólo unos pocos toques, y estar informado de cuándo hacerlo. Con otros programas de la lista "o", el programa tiene todas las características principales. Además, también tiene una función que te ayuda a completar las tareas rutinarias. Simplemente se crea la tarea y se establece el tiempo y el período en el que se le pedirá que la complete cada vez. La vista del calendario es muy útil para visualizar las actividades de los días siguientes y ver lo que debe estar en el programa para cada día. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Si tienes problemas para completar las tareas a tiempo o para adaptarte a nuevos patrones, entonces este es el programa adecuado para ti. Es muy fácil de usar, puedes añadir tareas a la lista con sólo unos pocos toques, y estar informado de cuándo hacerlo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tengo problemas para olvidar qué cosas tengo que completar y eso me pone nervioso. Además, tener algún tipo de rutina a veces no es un trabajo fácil, ya que este método me ayuda dependiendo del intervalo y cada vez que recuerdo lo que debo hacer y después de un tiempo me acostumbro a esa rutina. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR and Office Director Middle-East & India
What do you like best?

I consider the client-friendliness and multi-functionality of any.do is one of its best qualities. I always use Any.do on my mobile phone; I note down jobs nearly every day and personal items that I need to do; the whole collection of objects helps categorizing activities far simpler. It integrated with my computer, making it much easier for the entire process. Personally, I consider the simplicity of making assignments, along with the Android button on my phone home screen, and the ability to adjust repeated tasks, even quicker than Google Calendar, to be a large and flexible work list maker, fantastic for many various roles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version often struggles to function properly on Chrome, making it hard to use correctly, and there are several things that sometimes do no function as I intend, but that's a persistent issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any.do seems to be a great planner of the assignment-list. If you're using it to organize your work goals; to keep track of all the things you have to do for a week; or even when you're creating a grocery list with someone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any.do provides an easy way to keep track of daily tasks. It continues to be very challenging for me to try to keep track of all the research that needed to be done. In many situations, trying to keep up with all my preparations might leave me utterly missing things. And I went in search of something to do tasks to do, to keep track of all the stuff I had to do. Any.do solved the problem that I failed to schedule my projects or arrange goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Financial Analyst
What do you like best?

Any.do is an active program of routines that can have a positive impact on your life. The software helps you to manage your roles and activities, which can be categorized into correct classifications. You can build sub-tasks, links and attachments to explain your initiatives and simplify the progress review process. If it is organized into multiple moves, it is also simpler to take any action. It's easy to build alerts and make sure nothing important spills out of your mind. Any.do offers several functionality that promote collaboration as it helps you to delegate assignments, exchange information, and even interact with each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We could see signs reflecting tasks once you do new activities to make the process quicker. Whether the signs are shown on the table, as I choose the pictorial form, this may be more effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is user-friendly and entirely customizable so that you can change the model, graphic presentation and enable some of the hardware. There is also a trial variant, so first you could try the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software helps me to control my life better and concentrate on my duties. Remembering important activities and information inspires me. Any.do is fitted with a built-in food list feature which divides products into classifications and lets me shop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant to CEO, Iris Accountancy Solutions
What do you like best?

If you have many responsibilities and have to deal with different situations at different times, it can be overwhelming and complicated, unless you're using tools like Any.do, which makes this process easier by spending a few minutes planning your entire day, week or month — planning what you're going to do all day, week, or month. Any.do is a highly recommended casual activity planning software, as it includes a reminder that you can schedule the activity for a few hours. The best thing about Any.do is that it also allows synchronization of multiple devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find any of this software's negative aspects. I think the premium version is priced a bit high, but I think it's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Daily planning is easy, and alarms will not forget an appointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easy to use this to-do list tracking software and has all the features I need to plan my day and week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director - Industrial Business Unit
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
What do you like best?

In keeping track of existing operations and responsibilities, any.do is pure, smooth and effective. That I have always used it myself (not for a collective), but I still think it's worth paying for an annual bonus subscription considering how much I'm dependent on it. Urgent multi-device connectivity, quick project access shortcuts, and flexible alerts all make me more effective in both personal and work operations. In addition, it has several reliable integrations with calendars, mailboxes, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have discovered a few faults in the iOS implementation where entry of tasks is challenging as it sometimes crashes. Such issues are generally solved quickly, however, and the product is consistent. In addition, in comparison to the contest, the calendar function is not applied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you're trying to search for an uncomplicated and stable task management program, any.do is worth testing out. It allows you to become more efficient and at an affordable cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Users are provide with a range of customizable features and many simultaneous tasks, that assists in planning your both business and private life. Any.do enables you to keep track of both targeted tasks and wider-scale projects over time to be more effective and beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

This tool is great to make to do list and get notified about the tasks when you need to complete them. The good thing is that it can be integrated with your google account and take the events from there and add to your list. Moreover, this tool is great, to make habits, for example you want to do some tasks daily and want to get notified daily about the task, you can make a rule and everyday it will remind you and you will not forget what you should do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The application always runs on my applications and consumes battery, sometimes I do not like it. The notification that is send is not nice looking and it looks like a creepy ad on your phone. Moreover, i am not able to sync when I am offline. By the way, the tool is not free and you need to pay money for the features and for me it is not comfortable, the features that they are providing for free is very basic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set the goals daily and reach them fast Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using this tool for setting goals everyday and complete them. this tool helps me to keep my deadlines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

If you are having problems about completing the tasks in time or adapting to new habits, this is the right application for you. It is very easy to use, with just a few clicks you can add tasks to the list and get notified when it needs to be done. The application has all the main features with other to o list applications. Moreover, it also has a feature to help you to complete the tasks in a routine. You just create the task and set the time and interval where it will force you every time to complete it. The calendar view is very useful for visualizing the tasks on the upcoming days and see what should for each days on the calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the application there is no feature for checking if the user right about completing task, some kind of verification is needed for this. Moreover, each time when create an event it does not ask the user to enter the time and date for the task and it automatically adds the task to the list, for this the user needs to press some extra button and set date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am having problems with forgetting which tasks I need to complete and it makes me stressed. Moreover, sometimes it is not an easy job to gain some kind of routine, for this this application helps me based on the interval and each time I remember what I should do and after a period of time, I get used to that routine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Any.do has a clear and simple interface to add a variety of tasks, reminders, events, and lists all in one place. You can access your lists anywhere with the ability to synchronize your information between mobile devices and web devices. Any.do's features are similar to other task management apps, including providing you with the ability to set a date and time-based reminders and categories for an organization. Any.do most significant selling point is the Moment feature that gives you a preview of all your day-to-day tasks and enables you to decide which time to complete each task or reschedule it for another day. Any.do has a free and paid mobile app version. For anyone with basic task management needs, the free version offers enough features, such as synchronizing devices on multiple platforms. However, the free version only allows you to share a task with other users, limits the number of recurring tasks you can create, and does not provide location-based reminders. The paid version of Pro allows you to add notes to your tasks, create a large number of recurring events or tasks, and tailor the design of the app with additional colors and designs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most key features, such as location-based reminders, are only available to Pro users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a free application that will allow you to manage your tasks, you should consider choosing Any.do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any. do gives me many benefits, first of all I can organize tasks that I have to perform in the near future, as well as in the future, so I do not forget about the most important tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultor de negócios
What do you like best?

Any.do is an effective schedule application that can have a beneficial influence on your life. The instrument enables you handle your duties and projects, which may be split into suitable classifications. You may create subtasks, references and attachments to clarify your projects and streamline the advancement review process. It is also simpler to take any action if it is organized up into multiple moves. Creating notifications that make absolutely sure anything fundamental leaks out of your head is seamless. Any.do provides some characteristics that enhance cooperation as it allows you to assign duties, share records, and even communicate with each other. The instrument performs with other schedules and mailboxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once you make new activities, you could see symbols representing activities to make the method faster. It might be appropriate if the symbols are shown on panel, as I favor the pictorial expression, that is more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool is straightforward to use and completely personalized so you can modify the design, graphic appearance, and activate some equipment. Besides, there is a trial variant, so you might try the software first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The application enables me to properly control my life and concentrate on my tasks. It helps me to remember crucial tasks and datas. Any.do is equipped with built-in grocery list function that separates the items into classifications and assists me with buying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Joan Mart
What do you like best?

What I like about Any.do is its ease of use and how intuitive it is. Apart from being an important work tool, it allows you to organize all events or tasks, and with the genius that all your employees can have instantly. In addition to its beautiful but simple interface. Above it is available on multiple platforms such as computer, tablet, smartphone... Another important factor is the fluidity and speed with which this wonderful app works. It has a rigid and stable structure and it shows a lot when you use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have few negative aspects towards this app. But I would implement an option that indicates the degree of importance of the task. It would also make a kind of hierarchy, that only some tasks could see them according to the rank or position they occupy in the company. But negative points I do not see, it is a great app that can be improved, there is nothing to fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Any.do because it is a tool that facilitates many tasks and saves you a lot of headaches. In addition you have solved the problem of organization and communication of tasks and events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any.do makes it easy for me. Above all, communication between workers, and, after all, is like an agenda that my company can see. It also goes very well because you know how to organize the task and that generates a performance both effective and positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The most crucial benefit about the application, despite the number of tasks that I am able to handle in a simple way, is becoming essential for the organisation of time daily. Besides, the calendars and group reminders that greatly facilitate interaction between friends or co-workers. Tracking time and assigning tasks to colleagues might improve the efficiency of your team members, and the realising complex project becomes more comfortable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Any.do does not allow you to manage the order of subtasks, that makes it more complicated to plan more complex tasks. Another point is the continued appearance of advertising to buy premium, each time you open the app awaits an announcement about the acquisition of premium. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software streamlines the process of managing large teams due to quick duties tracking, assigning tasks, as well as monitoring results. You might try the application and implement it in your organisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps a lot in the organisation, thanks to which group reminders can be established, you can maintain a quick contact to finish the pending tasks. Besides, tracking work and activities in extensive projects is effortless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supply Chain Specialist
Accounting
What do you like best?

I have been using the Any.do product more than 1 year, I really enjoyed having this application, because I can easily check my daily tasks and upcoming events.What I really love the feature of application it is free charge of using and you can use calendar and event alert abilities, moreover it has cloud support too , so that you will never skip the upcoming tasks and events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the unpaid version has lack of the features, and you can not upload files as long as using the free version. Moreover the application does not synchronize well to your devices, for that you must use the premium version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application is so awesome, you are going to love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the Any.do for my daily tasks, it is very good tool to get you reminded about the daily tasks and upcoming events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.