TimeTrade Reviews & Product Details

TimeTrade Overview

What is TimeTrade?

TimeTrade Scheduler is the world’s leading Intelligent Online Appointment Scheduling solution – serving businesses of all sizes – from the world’s largest retail, banking and technology organizations to thousands of small and midsize businesses. Connect prospects and customers – at the peak of their interest through any channel – with the right team member. Scheduler increases revenue by creating personalized customer experiences and maximizes the efficiency of your team throughout the entire buyer journey. TimeTrade Scheduler is available in four deployment options to fit your unique business needs - Enterprise, Events & Classes, Salesforce, and Small & Medium Business.

TimeTrade Details

Online Appointment Scheduling made quick, easy & powerful. Integrates to calendars and sales / marketing apps.

TimeTrade

Already have TimeTrade?
Advising Coordinator, Senior
Higher Education
Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

TimeTrade integrates well with the design of our website. It has a clean design that makes it easy for most users to browse and set appointment dates. Adding available dates and times is done with simple actions such as clicking cells and adding appointment information. TimeTrade is also great since it can email both sides of the appointment and send reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of the time, I can make the date and time adjustments I need, but if things start to get complicated, such as if I want to cancel every other time slot, then TimeTrade doesn't always have the capabilities to update odd settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Instead of entering dates one at a time, you should use the mass date insertions in TimeTrade to add multiple dates. You can also set dates over multiple weeks into the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have benefited from being able to schedule appointments while without have to talk to people or respond to emails. TimeTrade's automated notifications help to keep everyone involved in an appointment updated about the upcoming date and time to help everyone remember to attend the meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design Lead
What do you like best?

My clients are able to reschedule/cancel if they need to without contacting me directly for a back-and-forth conversation.

I've been able to successfully communicate with clients in this way myself for emergencies or during holiday times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When adjusting the schedules on your timetrade calendar, sometime it duplicates the time available.

It would be nice if we could drag and drop the slots available without it duplicating the available time slot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this for a good scheduling software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to get clients to set up times for us to meet without having to worry about missing emails from them trying to set up good conferences.

I affords myself, and my colleagues the time to set up what times we aren't available so that we can get the work done for our cases in between calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

The cost for TimeTrade is relatively low and brings me a great return on investment, that's for sure. Using TimeTrade is easy for the website visitor and also for me when it comes to setting up the appointments. I like that I can set custom messages and labeling within the appointment calendar. I'm able to embed the calendar right within my website with just a short piece of code that I copy and paste. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The visual structure of the appointment calendar can't be altered much. The JavaScript version of the code can sometimes not load for certain browsers, probably older browsers. The calendar is also not the most ideal when it comes to mobile screen formatting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TimeTrade is a good value for the fees spent. If you don't already have an automated scheduling system in place, I would strongly recommend using TimeTrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since people can access my TimeTrade appointment calendar through my website, they're able to schedule appointments when I'm not available to talk and write and email. I have gotten more appointments and have been able to get more people to follow through on appointments with TimeTrade's reminder feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

School Support Technical Specialist II
What do you like best?

Easy for parents and students to book their appointments with the correct person. Very seamless, and nothing but great feedback all around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the amount of customization the user can do on their end when setting up a meeting, no much customizing when creating a new link for bookings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, this is an amazing tool for those looking at having an automated booking system. Having TimeTrade has made our staff happy and also give our users a great booking experience. I wish we would have started using it sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using TimeTrade has helped us free up resources to do other things. Instead of having a full time employee answer phones and book appointments manually, TimeTrade does all of that for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Support Associate
What do you like best?

Scheduling an appointment is easy with TimeTrade's calendar design. Leads don't have to do too much figuring out to schedule an appointment with me through TimeTrade. I like that people can just select the date and time they want to meet and then the system updates and removes a time once that time has been selected for a particular date. TimeTrade works fine with full screen computers and mobile devices. We also have the option to add HTML or JS code to our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The JavaScript version of the TimeTrade code didn't always load correctly, or at all, in some web browsers. I can't say for sure what the problem was, but it was concerning to know that there may be computer and browser configurations that may cause errors with the code loading. There is more room for code conflicts with other JavaScript code in our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TimeTrade has been an above average booking solution that has gone beyond what I expected of it, so it's got to be a software I recommend. I think if you spend an couple hours learning about all the capabilities and tinkering with certain settings, you'll be able to maximize TimeTrade's ability to fulfill your booking requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more appointments without having to spend a significant amount of time on the administrative aspects of booking has been one of the top benefits. I needed something can manage most of the critical aspects of booking appointments while also being able to update in real time should any changes need to be made. TimeTrade has the capabilities to perform most of those tasks so I spend more time working on the main aspects of my job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I appreciate that TimeTrade allows me to give the customer the option to schedule with me without the persistent back and forth I was doing via phone and email previously. I have embedded in my signature for emails and occasionally it works as lead gen as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are issues with my Outlook integration that I think limits my ability to fully utilize the product. I have assisted in on-boarding my colleagues and this is what is the more frequent reason they abandon the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not only is TimeTrade a productivity tool (and one that I would give up all other tools other than my CRM) but it is a functional lead qualification tool as customers can schedule and express clear interest and minimize the endless back and forth. With TimeTrade I can get to an answer - yes or no - faster and move on to the next lead or opportunity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Endless back and forth to touch base and schedule a call. Positioning my time is as valuable as my customers w/o having to make that an actual discussion point. Clients feel they are values with out my have to monopolize my schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Marketing Director
What do you like best?

I like that TimeTrade can let people schedule for appointments right from our website. The design of the TimeTrade calendar and information pages are professionally designed and simple for most of our website visitors to use for scheduling appointment. It's also good that we can get notifications to our email so we know if the person has asked a question or if there are any urgent needs we need to attend to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think there aren't enough custom options with how TimeTrade looks and functions. To use API programming, if that's even possible, is just too complex for me and probably most users to deal with for custom implementations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Giving your leads more options for scheduling appointments should increase your chances of them scheduling. So I'd strongly suggest making that option available with a scheduling tool like TimeTrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The TimeTrade platform makes scheduling appointments easier for both us and those that schedule appointments. People have the option to leave messages for us so they don't have to feel like they need to call us, which can be an inconvenience for many people. Using TimeTrade has mostly resulted in more appointments in the time that we've used it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IH
What do you like best?

TimeTrade syncs with my calendar application and allows me to quickly and easily see who I'm meeting with and why. I can set up availability within TimeTrade which allows the requestor to easily find a mutually available time to talk with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The syncing doesn't always work automatically even though it is set up to do so. There's a great tool on my ribbon that allows me to manually sync TimeTrade to my calendar and if that doesn't work, closing my calendar app and relaunching it usually does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone who schedules online meetings with various and multiple individuals, this tool takes all the stress out of scheduling. The unique TimeTrade link you can send to your customers or clients allows them the latitude to choose a time that works for them and for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The largest benefit in using TimeTrade is that I don't have to exchange multiple emails or scan through my calendar while on the phone to find a mutually beneficial time - all of that is at the fingertips of the requestor. This has been a tremendous time saver for me. The reminders of appointments that TimeTrade automatically sends (if you set it up) are also helpful. I love this app! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support Engineer
What do you like best?

The main advantage of Time Trade for me is the ability to automate meeting scheduling. It saves a lot of time for me and the customers as well. Using the integrated into SF application is easy and fast. Value your time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Generally, I am satisfied with the product. Maybe, it would be great to create meeting templates in advance. I might miss this feature for now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Time Trade in my every day routine. it helps me to schedule calls with customers in a comfortable time for both sides. I do enjoy that customers have a wide range of possible time frames to schedule a call with the Time Trade. Without a tool, I would just offer one or 2 time slots. Time Trade makes you look more professional in a way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using Time Trade is a HUGE time saver. I love that I no longer have to go back and forth via email trying to find the right time to chat with a customer. Customers can easily see available times and find one that works for them. The way that Time Trade connects seamlessly to my outlook calendar is fabulous in that only the times I am available are actually booked by someone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if the personalized link that can be inserted directly from an email - 'quick meeting', could be modified to read differently than 'quick meeting' for the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our customers appreciate this as well as our staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time trade is a decisive calendar management tool. No more unanswered phones when I call. I make connections and can cross things off. Previously, I left messages, sent follow up emails, waited on responses, negotiated times to talk. Now, I send a quick email with a link and my calendar tells me when to call! The benefits are amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

The user interface is neat and has everything laid out in obvious places. I don't have to search through different menus and look up online tutorials to just go in and take care of the basic processes. I like that I can set appointment availability for future dates based on one week that is repeated. It's also very helpful that I can connect my TimeTrade account to my computer and phone calendars to sync dates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing isn't bad, but I've seen some other calendar scheduling type services that offer similar plans for much less. The design of the account panel is harder to navigate in mobile compared to the full screen desktop website. There are some drag functions that don't operate as efficiently as they could in regards to selecting row or columns in a calendar. I would like for it to work as it does in a spreadsheet program like Excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest giving TimeTrade a try if you want something that is reliable for booking appointments online. Compared to phone call scheduling making, you're likely to save lots of time and book more appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TimeTrade makes it easier for my clients and leads to view my availability and sign up for calls or in-person meetings. It's helpful that they can leave messages for me so it's not so static. I can also configure multiple types of appointments to help guide the user to something that fits their needs. TimeTrade has helped me to book more work and give better clarity about our services to leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can have customers book different types of meetings on your calendar. Also, it really gives you the control to decide days/times that they can book appointments with you. I have had multiple customer use it during email campaigns and I didn't have to do any work in getting meetings set up with customers. I think that it does streamline the meeting set up process and can work for customers and potential customers as well. Whether you are an account manager or a sales person, you can benefit from adding the TimeTrade links into your email signature or by sending it out to customers or potential customers. I integration with the different types of calendars that people use is great as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When a customer is booking time on the calendar, what they see looks antiquated. I've had people say they refuse to use it because they don't know if it's working right. Also, the set up process is confusing and we've had multiple people set up things incorrectly and there aren't good instructions that can help you customize this for your business. I've used other calendar systems in the past and honestly this falls short of the best calendar booking service but it does do the bare minimum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it look more modern and fun to use. I've used them you for a year and a half and have not seen ANY significant improvements being completed. I think you need to recognize that there are better systems out there and you need to make sure your product team is working hard to keep up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that are being solved are, too much time to create meeting invites, people can book time on your calendar without interacting with you and people can book time for many different reasons. Eliminates having to go back and forth with calls or emails to book a meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

Before Timetrade, I was spending so much time emailing back and forth with customers to find an appointment time that would work for both of us. As my call volume began to increase, it became quite a disaster! That is when I turned to TimeTrade. I send out about 50 invitations weekly and it take me no time at all! It is not only saving my time...and my sanity - but it is also so convenient for customers who need to speak with me. I set up my availability and they are easily able to select a time slot that we both know works for us! This has made appointment setting a much easier and more efficient task for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to find a downside to using TimeTrade. I'd be shocked to find one! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice is to give it a try. You will quickly find that you don't know how you survived without it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Timetrade is solving the problem of frustrating emails back and forth, emails lost in the mix and customers selecting times that I'd rather not be taking calls. The benefits are huge. Ease of sending appointment requests has been huge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

TimeTrade has a straightforward calendar interface that lets leads pick their appointments in an intuitive way. I like the automated nature of the entire TimeTrade system. I can update and send notifications instantly so we and the people making the appointment are properly updated every step of the way. TimeTrade was so easy to install with just a few settings in our account. I can log into the account and set individual appointment dates and times or have a fixed schedule loop over multiple weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since we also use a traditional phone scheduling system, I think TimeTrade could be better if it had more streamlined integration options with other scheduling methods. I know we're able to integrate TimeTrade with other software, but some of it is way over my head and seemingly prone to error if factoring API programming. I would hate to lose appointments over bad integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think you can make your life easier by using the schedule repeat feature in TimeTrade. I couldn't figure out how to get it done right away, but once I was able to do it, it really saved me a huge amount of time. I actually did several months manually day-to-day at first. Trust me, you don't want to do it that way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Put simply, I have been able to book more appointments with TimeTrade. I can also obtain vital contact information such as name, phone and email address from the person I'm scheduled to meet or call. We can reduce the amount of work need to administer the scheduling of appointments. We can also allow people to make appointments any time it is convenient for them. They don't have to wait for the daily office hours to get in touch to schedule or cancel an appointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Time Trade is very helpful in my field for setting up phone calls and interviews with potential candidates. It eliminates the back and forth time of trying to coordinate with schedules because they can see when I have time directly in my calendar. It allows me to set up each day in the most productive way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times when it does not sync up correctly, and does not accommodate different time zones. There have been a few issues with some people but for the most part it works well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great resource! It works well for small and large organizations. Perfect for coordinating a meeting or call involving multiple people because you can see their calendars as well. Provides a lot of efficiency for your work day and makes you look more professional to those outside of your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helped keep my calendar organized and makes less work for me. It also helps make sure i am checking my calendar consistently to be sure i do not miss something that was put in. It also helps make me look more professional to those outside of my organization and gives me more credibility in my role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment Manager
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to send a link to others so they can schedule appointments. I find it very easy on my end to set up my availability, and then change it as needed too. Super user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When Timetrade doesn't stay synched to my Outlook calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer have to email each candidate separately about open appointment times. I just send everyone 'my link' to Time trade.Previously I had to email each candidate individually about my availability, which would change day to day based on who signed up to interview. This was a huge waste of time that I could spend better doing my job. Really appreciate using TimeTrade so I can be more efficient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can set up several types of appointments and add descriptions for each one along with confirmation messages and emails. The entire process is simple enough for most people to go on and set an appointment. When they want to cancel, they can do it within the confirmation email they receive and it get updated automatically in my TimeTrade account. I really like not having to manually contact people and set status updates in my account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found much to not like about TimeTrade so far. It does cost a fee to use, so if I were to compare this to a free or lower cost service, then the pricing would be a negative compared to those. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To make things even more convenient for yourself, you should link your mobile or computer calendar to TimeTrade so that the dates can sync up. This way you won't have to enter dates twice and possibly get appointments mixed up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TimeTrade serves as an online appointment portal for people to conveniently schedule appointments with little hassle. I think giving people this option makes them more likely to schedule an appointment and hopefully do further business with me and my company. I remember a client that ended up doing business with me telling me that they were impressed with being able to schedule and then reschedule an appointment online through our website. I'm sure others have felt the same way without mentioning anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

That clients can comb through my schedule on their own and find times they like and work best for them. No more back and forth via email trying to schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

hmmmm I'm not sure I can think of anything I do not like. It's very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service is a complete time saver for me. When a client requests a meeting, I simply send them my preset meeting link and they find their own time that works best for them. No more back and forth for days or weeks trying to find a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- No more back and forth via email trying to schedule.

- Setting my calendar availability in Timetrade is very helpful

- Time back to get other stuff done, priceless! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President, Operations
What do you like best?

That I can send a link and people automatically know my schedule. It eliminates the back and forth "when are you available" emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that I dislike. Everything is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Same above; I love the elimination of the back and forth "when are you available" emails. I love that I can block my schedule for things and know that those times won't be offered to my clients. I love the ability to offer different types of calls to clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior IT Desktop Support
What do you like best?

I like that everything syncs in the background with Office products. Team members just give out a link, and the customers can pick their time to meet. Its pretty flawless for sales and HR personnel that are constantly filling their calendar with appointments.

Since it allows the users to work on their time management skills, I believe this tool also helps employees grow so they can help understand how they are affecting our customers when they are better prepared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like a little more access if something isn't syncing correctly in the background. Or to have some more knowledge on it at least. Sometimes if something isnt working, I just say open a Support ticket because I cant do anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program is great if you want to be able to organize users time management, be prepared for all of your clients, and have it do it all in the background. Its ease of use and support is outstanding and we are very happy customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we are solving with TimeTrade is that our customers used to be able to double book our users. With this tool, the customers can see exactly when the user is free and out of office. And it has the privacy to not see what other appointments are on their calendar.

The benefits we have found is that is allowing our users to understand their time management better, prioritize work, and be able to have everything ready for the next customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tour Consultant
What do you like best?

Ability to keep my scheudle organized and block off certain times in my schedule. I like that i can attach time trade in all of my emails as well and that I can coordinate my schedule based on this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

tricky for me to set times available on the desktop area. I wish it was easier for me to allow certain people to only book me for specific times, and then not allow others to book me for that time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure people don't book times with me when I'm not available. I like to only allow people to be able to book for certain amounts of times as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part about this tool is being able to schedule a meeting without all the back and forth with the client to nail down a date/time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When adjustments are need to the date/time/length of the call, it is difficult to make that change easily. The Reschedule tool works great for changing the date/time. However, if I need to change the length of the call or the contact invited on the call, that becomes more troublesome. Also, it would be awesome if we could then update the meeting from our calendar as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This streamlines my process and allows me to focus on actual work instead of the administration of getting the right people on the line at a time that is convenient for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support Engineer
What do you like best?

Because this syncs with my outlook calendar it so helpful in scheduling meeting or better yet allowing the client to schedule meetings at their convenience and mine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I schedule shorter meetings like 15 or 30 minutes there is no ability to buffer meetings so there have been times I have had back to back meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Embrace this, it is helpful in freeing yourself from trying to figure out when is best for the client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This helps provide better visibility for our customers and less back and forth figuring out the best meeting times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Escalations and Operations Manager (EOM) / Customer Success Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The support has been phenomenal every time I have had a question or issue i get a resolution within hours. Additionally TimeTrade has available training videos that lowers the learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that I do have to renew all licenses every time I add a new one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a reliable easy to use product that has lots of tutorial and training material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have several Customer Success and Sales team members that have one to many relationships this allows for them to be able to provide their customer's with regular time slot availability without any back and forth phone tag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.