tawk.to

tawk.to is a free live chat app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website or from a free customizable page

Work for tawk.to?

Learning about tawk.to?

tawk.to Reviews

Showing 72 tawk.to reviews
tawk.to review by Beatrice M.
Beatrice M.

"The Best Completely Free Live Chat Option"

What do you like best?

It is 100% free, and they are not planning to let user pay ever!

You can also use it to see exactly from where your visitor come from!

They have a nice design and the script does not slow down your site, they even have a wordpress plugin you can use for free and it's the only live chat option that will store all of your chat transcripts forever with no costs.

I think that if you are looking for a live chat solution this is the best.

What do you dislike?

there is not a lot to dislike when you get a perfectly working live chat customer service for free!

I am able to interact live with my user on my websites! You can even add multiple websites to one single account for free!

I use it also to send triggers when a user visits my website.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about tawk.to
tawk.to review by Esha S.
Esha S.

"Free And Reliable Live Chat Support Platform"

What do you like best?

Most Favourable and Effective tool, Free to use on Everyway with no restriction and Easy to integrate. moreover, there has Real-time Ticket Generation and follow up System. it supports file attachment, also Admin can manage support system by Time to time which is very effective. We can send targeted and behavior based messages to customers while there is no one for chat. Track Website visitors and pages they are browsing, this lets them target specific offer.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is nothing to Dislike about Tawk.to

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommend to Every enterprise to improve their Customer Support Solution, Let your fingers do the talking

It was difficult to gather the quality leads, right? Tawk.to helps me boost my lead generation activity! I can chat with the visitor and can gather their requirements. With the at a time, online support, I am able to get the contact details of the visitors. This has made my task easy of getting verified customers for my business.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

tawk.to review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"The best online chat platform"

What do you like best?

I like this chat because very dynamic and simple to work as a team what I like is that I can attend an agent through the option of Whisper and I can indicate a message without the client can read but if my operator that is great

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike at all consider that Tawk.to is an updated platform and very dynamic at the time of intercurrent with the public looking for a quick response via chat

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend to tawk.to really for me is the best live chat platform I've tried I have no new complaint or that some client is difficult to use the real chat that all comments have been good for me and the chat of my website and That thanks to Tawk.to recently updated their platform and now is much better.

One of the things that I think is excellent tawk.to is that I can program to indicate my visitors on the website as a welcome car-message and more now that they have acutualizado their Wiget platform is more interactive thing that makes it fabulous to capture customers

tawk.to review by Maulik R.
Maulik R.

"Live Chat Tool for Your Website"

What do you like best?

Track the visitors coming to your website now. You will get the notification in this tool. You can set custom message whatever you want to say to the visitors. Once the chat initiate , you can chat with the prospects ant talking about the requirements. You can also see what the visitor is typing and also you can barge in a secret message you can send to your team mate on the same chat window.

What do you dislike?

According to me, the customization and set up is quite difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend

It was difficult to gather the requirements from the visitors as not everyone is filling up the contact us form. tawk.to helps me do this. you can chat with the prospects, gather the name and contact details and then can fill the lead generation form and convert it into a qualified lead...

tawk.to review by Stéphanie M.
Stéphanie M.

"A good starting chat"

What do you like best?

We can work in team on Tawk thanks to multi-licences and whispers. I also like the gain of time permitted by the automation (triggers) and shortcuts for the most current questions.

What do you dislike?

The triggers misfunction sometimes. The visitors of our website can receive triggers as "How can I help you?" even in the night time when we cannot answer them (out of the programmed hours). Moreover it is not very easy to master at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really useful if you want to try a chat on your website with low budget. It is exactly what we needed to answer all the current and simple questions of our customers.

If you want to really follow the visitors on your website, you should take an other chat system as this one is only to talk with them. You cannot see their screen or have an idea where their mouse is.

Most of the visitors do not read correctly the articles of our website and we can orient them in the good direction or correct the misunderstandings thanks to the chat. We can also help our customers in their navigation on the platform.

tawk.to review by Miriam W.
Miriam W.

"tawk.to connects our customer support specialists and website visitors"

What do you like best?

I like the way tawk.to has popup chat features in which it makes it easy to communicate on any website.

tawk.to makes it easy to undertake in app messaging.

I also like the fact that tawk.to has a great customer support via web application.

Finally, I like that tawk.to needs not technical support nor third-party consultants to implement it.

What do you dislike?

I hardly encounter issues while using tawk.to and that makes me to have nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To try it and integrate it with any web builder that they may have.

In app messaging.

Lead development is made easy by tawk.to.

I use tawk.to to undertake popup chat.

Finally, tawk.to makes it easy to bring together our customer support specialists and web visitors.

tawk.to review by Leaster W.
Leaster W.

"What I have encountered with tawk.to for almost a year"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I like how tawk.to brings online web visitors together with teams, mainly customer support representatives.

I can't overlook the fact that tawk.to has a mobile application that is easy to download, install, setup and start using it on the spot.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how tawk.to is hard to integrate to websites, especially if you do not have web design tactics.

In addition, I hate how tawk.to needs robust internet connection to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, if they already know how to integrate it to all sorts of websites and No if they do not have such skills.

In app messaging.

I use tawk.to to communicate with visitors who visit our website on a daily basis.

tawk.to review by Administrator

"Simple and easy to use chat software"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about tawk.to is its user-friendly interface in desktop. The availability of knowledge base also helps a lot while using it. It can be used for quick responses to many of the frequently asked questions.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app for tawk.to doesn't have a user-friendly interface. It also fails to give notifications at some time due to some bugs. I was finding it confusing to tweak with certain admin panel settings in mobile app. Also, I feel like some of the options like availability to go offline, invisible, etc are kind of confusing at some point in time

One-click solution for the prospects using the chat window at every webpage. Also, when somebody is trying to interact, we are able to get their details for further follow-ups. Since the details about the user are shown based on their IP address, we are able to get a clearer idea of the geography and demographics of the user.

tawk.to review by Ian H.
Ian H.

"Tawk the best solution for online chat"

What do you like best?

Tawk offers its services from a free plan to one of payment. If you are a small company you can use the free one as it complies with what it promises and to be able to communicate with your clients or visitors through live chat, also if you are not available you can send a ticket that you can answer later or some of your agents in charge of the chat. Tawk.to has a brilliant tool that allows you to see what the client is writing before you send it, this will undoubtedly help you to open up a faster and quality assistance.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely we like this program very much but one of the negative aspects that we have found is its configuration at the time of installing it can be a little confusing but it is something that can be solved by following the steps or writing to the support of the same company that can help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a small company and still can not afford a paid online chat service, Tawk.to is the program that you can use to start with this service that will unleash your company whether you are a support company, sales or any another service.

We have to serve a huge portfolio of clients in our company and this program helps us to do our job well. Our customers can send us a ticket and indicate the priority of the problem, load a screenshot if you want or if you need a solution and minor assistance and quick, you can communicate with us through live chat and in real time that Tawk.to it can offer. It is worth mentioning that it has an emerging message system that helps us to respond in time to the messages sent to us.

tawk.to review by V C.
V C.

"best free livechat software"

What do you like best?

We had before other livechat software, but a paid one, also great,

But i wanted to try some other soft that are free. Tried a lot, so far this is the best one on the market.

I do use it on our main domain and other microsites. Customer service is also great, they do like to support. Best why i did swtich off to this chat is because i like the motto of the CEO, why to pay for a soft to speak with your own web visitors.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the windows application, i contacted them and they reply me that they are still working one a new updated. So far its buggy and i need to use a webpage, that is not very comfortable when you working with more tabs opened

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes. if you have a small budget for any other software. Please try this one, as this is amazing.

A lot of visitors like to live chat with a real human. SO this is the easiest way to reply to their questions.

Sales departement also has this software installed in case i am busy.

tawk.to review by Matilda C.
Matilda C.

"Talk and advance live chat within the organization with tawk.to"

What do you like best?

I like that tawk.to didn't require any technical support or intervention of third-party service providers while I was implementing it.

Furthermore, tawk.to has intuitive interface and organized design that makes it easy to navigate every feature on it.

tawk.to is affordable as it has 100% ROI because it is free of charge to create an account and start inviting members.

What do you dislike?

tawk.to is not highly customizable like other applications for live chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

, i would ask them to give it a try for all pop up chats.

Archiving conversation.

Lead generation.

I use tawk.to to undertake all in app messaging.

tawk.to review by Jared F.
Jared F.

"Amazing Insights for Customer Communication"

What do you like best?

The most interesting feature that tawk.to provides is the ability to see what users are typing before they click submit. This allows us at work to really improve our customer service because you can see exactly what the user is thinking/wanting to say to you, and then you can use that information to tailor your responses. In addition, the next best feature is the team settings with the mobile app. With many remote employees, we were able to perform customer service across the whole HR team no matter if they were in the office or not, and that was really convenient.

What do you dislike?

The worst part about tawk.to is how the setup, customization, and configuration can be confusing. The settings specifically for email notifications are hard to understand, and I keep getting notifications about conversations I was not a part of despite trying to unsubscribe from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important that you understand how to to use all of the features in tawk.to so you can maximize the benefits from their free tier. For example, make sure you take the time to set up your online/offline hours, automatic replies, email notifications, and other settings before going live. It will help you gain the most benefit from tawk.to, and their free tier will provide you most of the functionality you need.

The major problem tawk.to provides is the ability to have a professional looking HR system that is only backed by a few employees that work remotely. Our small startup does not have many HR people; in fact, most of the people responding to questions on tawk.to are just the developers for other business personnel in the office that day.

tawk.to review by José Antonio S.
José Antonio S.

"Great and free live chat app"

What do you like best?

It offers all its features for free, without limits. Also, it's really easy to configure and customize which is great.

You would expect the features to be sub par vs similar paid apps, but they are not, they do what they are supposed to do in a really good way.

This is the right tool if you want a simple, yet powerful live chat + ticket system on your websites to improve your business, as you will be able to start conversations with potential customers at the right time to help them make a decision, but also, you will be more available to the current ones, improving your relationship.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think that it's a really good tool, but it could increase the number of native integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free (you only pay if you want to remove the branding) so give it a try, you won't regret it. It's perfect if you are looking for something simple that provides results.

I'm improving my support with live chat, and also increasing my sales as I'm able to address any doubts or questions by potential clients.

tawk.to review by Rangga S.
Rangga S.

"Best Free Full Featured Live Chat Software"

What do you like best?

Tawk.to is ease to use and you can start using it without any hassle. The most important thing is it's completely free

What do you dislike?

The software works great but the user interface is outdated. The developer said that it's on their roadmap. So, let's hope that they will make tawk.to appearance better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have small budget for full feature live chat software, try tawk.to, it's totally free. Pay small amount of money and you will be able to use your own brand

As a company that serves many public services, live chat software is very helpful in the speed and effectiveness in serving customers. Tawk.to is one of the best live chat software which we don't have to pay anything to fully use it

tawk.to review by Administrator

"Great free product, but may be going obsolete due to Messenger"

What do you like best?

It is free and easy to set up on Wordpress. It comes with a Wordpress plugin and you can even chat directly on your smartphone with their app. You can easily customize colors and text. You can also see which pages the visitor navigates to in real time.

What do you dislike?

Their backend dashboard is not very user-friendly. Just a few things that make it difficult, but a few extra minutes to figure it out is worth the price. With the free version, you must have their branding on the bottom.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Messenger will become more ubiquitous as it is integrated into Facebook

Before Messenger created a way to chat with website users, I could find nothing that worked with my phone. I really wanted a service that integrated with my phone. This lets me know when a visitor arrives and I can chat with them anytime.

tawk.to review by Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.

"Great inexpensive option for Live chat"

What do you like best?

I love that there is an accompanying app that I can use to chat with potential customers when I'm not at my desk. I am using the free plan and still able to customize it with my brand's colors and make it look like mine. It really is convenient and my visitors have said that it makes the website look so much more professional.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering tawk.to and shopping around with other live chat applications, I would definitely recommend giving tawk.to a try. I chose tawk.to because of the pricing but I stayed with tawk.to for the convenience.

Using tawk.to has allowed me to chat with my potential customers right away. It makes my brand look more human and not like a big agency that doesn't care about them.

tawk.to review by Dax G.
Dax G.

"Free and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how you can create specific introductions to specific groups of people. I am a huge fan of how their chat set up is. It is very easy to take multiple chats and if I wanted to I could do it on the go with their mobile app.

What do you dislike?

In the past you were able to send exe files but for security reasons that has been removed. I really liked being able to send those files, it removed a step of getting my files to the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great place to start if you are looking to reach out to your web clients

We are able to reach out to our customers and potential customers on our website. We provide support to those who would otherwise communicate through email.

tawk.to review by Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.

"tawk.to is my go-to for lead development"

What do you like best?

Availability of central location for help is one of the things that I like about tawk.to.

Again tawk.to is readily affordable since it is free of charge.

I like the fact that tawk.to contains no ads, which makes it to have clean UI.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way it took us a lot of time to integrate tawk.to to company website.

Conversation archiving.

Finally, tawk.to makes it easy to connect web visitors with customer support agents.

tawk.to review by Kristopher J.
Kristopher J.

"Full of features for free!"

What do you like best?

Although there are premium add-ons available, the free product is a fully usable service. Multiple agents, and even multiple sites can be configured without incurring any costs. There are additional features that I played with, but are not actively using such as the built-in ticket system and offline messaging.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike about it so far. I could complain about having to pay for premium add-ons such as the ability to remove branding, but in reality, I'm more amazed at all it comes with at the free price level and think the premiums are worth it for larger companies who need to offer more customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a try! You can have multiple agents and multiple properties/sites, you can even assign agents to certain sites. These sites/properties could be different websites altogether, or could be different departments you want to track separately. There's built-in ticket and offline message functionality although I'm not personally using those features, but it's included for FREE.

Being able to offer instant support without a customer needing to pick up the phone has been great. Even showing the live chat available icon has been enough to sway some customer sales because they know it's easy to reach someone without making a phone call or waiting for an email response.

tawk.to review by Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.

"Hasta ahora nos ha funcionado bien"

What do you like best?

Nos gustó que podemos habilitar la herramienta y monitorear varios ejecutivos a la misma vez.

Fue muy fácil de instalar.

La plataforma envía una copia del chat la cual nos funciona para realizar reportes y tener hallazgos de lo que los clientes consultan en el chat.

Se pueden utilizar emoticones

What do you dislike?

Una vez intenté utilizar el servicio que tienen de ayuda a los clientes, pero no fueron muy buenos. No evacuaron mi duda, al final logré resolverlo yo sólo.

No se pueden generar reportes de la cantidad de personas que utilizan el chat, sólo la copia que envía al administrador.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

El servicio de soporte podría mejorar.

Si quieres una herramienta sencilla de usar y gratuita, es lo que buscas.

Puedes tener varios ejecutivos al mismo tiempo atendiendo.

Tiene reportes pero son muy sencillos.

El hecho que los clientes puedan hacer sus consultas por este medio, nos desahogó las redes sociales.

Podemos tener en tiempo real copia de las comentarios que nos dan los clientes.

tawk.to review by carla g.
carla g.

"Tawk.to"

What do you like best?

What I like in Tawk.to is that I can see what our site visitors are looking into currently. I can also see what they are typing so it gives me time to look up the response while they are typing and thus my responses are timely and accurate.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the ringing sound, but i guess it works or im just not sure how to change the notification sound.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used other live chat softwares before and for me this worked best. Highly recommended. You can actually use the templates for easy access to most common questions, and with its built in feature of seeing your customer's typed in responses also makes it easier for customer support to answer questions in a timely and accurate manner. I can definitely say this is a great tool to use!

My role is just to provide customer support for our would be buyers and existing customers and make sure that we provide excellent after sales support. Benefits of having a livechat system is that we can reach out to more customers because some customers do not like calling.

tawk.to review by User in Computer Software

"So far this has been a wonderful introduction to the world of live online support."

What do you like best?

The cost of entry is free, which in of itself does not make a great product, but it helps when you are trying to determine how to enter the market of live online support. Where this really wins me over is the cost coupled with it's feature-set. You are able to communicate live with your customers across desktop and mobile, and still the base price is free. It has opened up a world of support that my customers deserve to have. And this coupled with other products like Droplr has been a real boon for my business.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some improvements in the client interfaces. They feel at times a bit clunky and hard to understand. This is particularly the case when it comes to online/offline/hidden modes. It is very confusing how some of these features work. Also it would be nice to see some more polish to the UI in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because the cost of entry is nothing, there should be no reason not to try this service and it's apps out for your business. You really have nothing to loose. It is also very easy to integrate into an existing site and has Wordpress plugins available as well. There really is no excuse not to try it.

Communicating with active and potential customers has been blown wide open for me. I am able to connect with clients and potential clients without any hassle. This increases my ability to support existing customers, but also win over potential customers because they know they can reach me easily.

tawk.to review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"What You need to know about tawk.to "

What do you like best?

I like that tawk.to has both web and mobile applications.

It is super easy to download and install mobile app.

tawk.to integrates with a vast range of software such as wordpress.com etc.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how tawk.to has poor UI abd UX.

The design of tawk.to isn't organized at all.

Sometimes it requires a bit training to integrate tawk.to to websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire third-party service providers if tgey do not have web designers who can integrate tawk.to to their company website.

Communication between web visitors and teams in our company is made easy by tawk.to.

I use tawk.to to send in app messages.

Lead development.

tawk.to review by Brendan O.
Brendan O.

"Cannot believe how good the free tier of this product is!"

What do you like best?

I really like the mobile app that allows you to answer support messages while on the go. This is a life saver for a small startup like ours where we do not yet have a full-time support staff. Any member of our team can jump on a support message.

What do you dislike?

I do not think that the plugin is as nice looking as something like Intercom.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is not limit to how many administrators you are allowed to have, so get a bunch of people on your team to download the Tawk app to make your support team appear to be large and responsive.

We are trying to offer live chat support without having a robust suppport team.

tawk.to review by Leaster W.
Leaster W.

"tawk.to is the leading live chat platform that integrates with almost every website"

What do you like best?

I like that tawk.to has a knowledge base feature that makes it easy to answer frequently asked questions on the website.

I also like how tawk.to integrates with lots of websites created via any web builder.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how tawk.to has poor User Experience and User Interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Automatically yes

I use tawk.to to communicate with visitors who visit my website.

In app messaging.

tawk.to review by Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

"Great way to keep in touch with our clients"

What do you like best?

Available on both our phone and desktop, it alerts us when we've got a lead that is checking out our site. One of the cool things about it is the realtime monitoring and how I can read what they are typing even before they send it.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I won't get alerts until after the user has signed off.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tawk.to is a free option to use when wanting to implement a chat bot on your site. It allows you to communicate with your customers and help guide them along the buying process.

It allows me to keep in touch with my users and answer any questions they may have before they have to commit to filling out a contact form.

tawk.to review by shareef h.
shareef h.

"Great to use its fantastic"

What do you like best?

1.Easy to integrate ( i made it configurable in my system only by adding the script i inject in clients pages directly)

2.Easy to customize ( position/look and feel / colors and css)

3.Its free without paying is more than enough for me

What do you dislike?

nothing/ event the intro and their website is very friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

must try it r eally

Make it available for customers who dont want to pay more money / but with extra benifit to boost their marketing to some extent

tawk.to review by Veeresh D.
Veeresh D.

"It is good customer relation software"

What do you like best?

It is a free customer live chat available for users. It is free and you can design it and also have live chat hours. Holiday message.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike when you get a lot for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is both free and paid version. Free version does a lot but if you really want to upgrade you can do it.

Talk to customers and reply to their issues and questions

tawk.to review by Rick M.
Rick M.

"Be available to your customers"

What do you like best?

So many things! I like that you can see what website pages the visitor has been to so you know better where to direct them. It shows what the visitor is typing before they hit send so you can prepare your answer quickly.

What do you dislike?

It tells you what city a visitor is in, based on their IP address I assume, but doesn't list the state. For our business, it is often necessary to know what state a person is in, it would be nice to know the answer ahead of time, but it is easy enough to just ask.

We are now able to answer visitor questions right away, so they don't have to wait for an email response. This allows us to get the visitors to the purchasing process as quick as possible.

tawk.to review by Phillip C.
Phillip C.

"Free and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Tawk.to offers a free livechat tool to put on websites, since it's free it's got bunch of users around the world using it. Interface is very nice with a sleek design. Everything is in place and accessible very easily.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to really dislike other then not being able to change the livechat widget design. I personally think that it should be more controllable and more changable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Looking for a free livechat tool? Tawk is what you're exactly looking for.

Helping customers has became way easier. Solving each and every single problem our customers have through tawk is wonderful.

tawk.to review by Gary B.
Gary B.

"Why wouldn't everyone be using this?"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and lots of options. It's ability to watch our customers movement through the site, gives us a lot of insight.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is strong... but wished had a little more control over the look.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool to give your customers an easy way to talk to you.

Makes it easy to work with customers and convert them into buying customers.

tawk.to review by Sonu C.
Sonu C.

"Best app for Live chat support on website"

What do you like best?

It simple give notification when someone visit our website and provide all information like where user location and which page is now landing.

What do you dislike?

some time It's mobile app stuck due to some problem and not responding in agent device.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I recommended to my other friends to try it once.

Using tawk.to, now tracking my website visitor and provide them online support is much easier.

tawk.to review by User in Computer Software

"No sense creating one of my own now - this works perfectly"

What do you like best?

This was not only extremely easy to sign up and install, but the ability to customize the interface to blend in with the rest of my website is great. It's also very user friendly, very intuitive. I'm recommending this to any of my clients that would also like a chat program for their websites. This product is great - and it's free, which is shocking. I'd pay a one time fee if I had to for something like this - I was going to build my own, but the fact that this is free is very much appreciated. I also really like the business model, and if I find that my business needs in relation to customer support increase I'd be happy to purchase anything they have to offer at that time.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I've found just yet that I can complain about. I'm just filling up this 'dislike' box because I have to at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to build your own chat program, I'm sure it's a very good learning experience (which is what I was planning on doing), or you're currently using a paid chat program or something and aren't satisfied and you just want something that works, and works well, use tawk.to.

Providing multiple paths of communication for all customers is awesome. Some users like live chat, some just want to use a contact form, and others like to talk on the phone. I'm now offering all forms of communication, and this chat program is the icing on the cake of my website.

tawk.to review by Mamta K.
Mamta K.

"Livechat Support for Customer"

What do you like best?

Awesome experience to start an conversation with customer if they raise any Question which placing order. All comes for free even they have a huge features like Canned response, Triggers and others.

What do you dislike?

Design is bit outdated need to improve an Transparent version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Live chat support for every store for communication.

Covers a huge gap between store owner and Customer before placing order.

tawk.to review by Andy W.
Andy W.

"Great live chat platform and can handle any number of websites"

What do you like best?

The basic plan is free and still allows you to have numerous websites and chat agents. It is easy to implement and 'just works' flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way the admin interface works in parts, kind of opening a new tab when you click on different features. However, this is a very small price to pay for what is overall a great system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

definitely worth a try. I'd recommend it to anyone!

real-time communication with our customers across 3 websites, with one login.

tawk.to review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Tawk is Great!"

What do you like best?

Tawk is a super helpful chat tool. I love that several people can view and join the same chat -- you can even join chats as another customer service representative in case the first representative got caught up in another task, which keeps the customer experience smooth and seamless.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an auto log off of some sort to ensure that no one accidentally stays logged in past their work hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Tawk to anyone considering it. It's been wonderful.

Adding a chat function to our business has greatly improved our customer communications. It solves customer problems in real time without them having to pick up the phone to call us, which many customers prefer not to do.

tawk.to review by Jorge P.
Jorge P.

"Great way to offer help to your customers!"

What do you like best?

I love the Chat feature use it everyday, also has the option to create tickets and follow up, you can also see who is on your website in real time! Love It

What do you dislike?

No issues at all! it just works and it gets better over time!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to offer chat support or any kind of customer service on your website, you need this!

offering Chat support to my customers is the best!

tawk.to review by Steve A.
Steve A.

"The very best chat widget for the price"

What do you like best?

Tawk.to is free! It's really remarkable when comparing it to the competition. It's overall feature set is comparable to other platforms, but you get it at no cost from tawk.to.

What do you dislike?

The user interface has some things still to be desired. Some users have difficulties closing the chat as it is a 2 step process that could be streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Particularly if you are an early stage company that is watching every cent you spend, tawk.to is a great option to have live chat at no cost.

Tawk.to helps us engage with customers, and realize more sales. If customers have questions we can answer them right away and prevent them from dropping out of our funnel.

tawk.to review by Anushka n.
Anushka n.

"Managing the track of leads turn easy "

What do you like best?

Ticket Conversion as well as mail tracking. It is trouble-free to maintain the lead management.

What do you dislike?

Geolocation tracking is not that exact. Because of this, sometimes it is troublesome to evaluate the contact person's location. Though the IP address gives the idea but in the case of VPN, it fails.

In the Tawk.to live chat, it is easier to attend the customer from anywhere. So, you can converse with the same person over chat and can continue with same over your desktop.

tawk.to review by Kieran C.
Kieran C.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Brilliant live chat serivce, and it’s completely free for basic functions, you can see as visitors type, track the pages they visit, see their browser and location, and chat history is infinite.

What do you dislike?

The price for hiring agents for $1 Per Hour is on the basis that you hire them 24/7.

Tawk.to provides live communication for our customers.

tawk.to review by Alyse S.
Alyse S.

"Great free live chat for any website."

What do you like best?

I love the offline feature that it offers. I am able to still receive chats even when I am offline and easily respond to any of my customer's questions.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a little more on the customization side, but for being free can't go wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need minimal features for an online chat for your website, this is on the top of my list.

Offering a way to easily connect with my online customers directly from my website.

tawk.to review by Amanda R.
Amanda R.

"Very convenient to reach out to prospects!"

What do you like best?

I like that it's an actual person reaching out to a prospect instead of being a bot.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much about tawk.to that I dislike.

It is a better way to reach out to other prospects other than by social media.

tawk.to review by Emrah A.
Emrah A.

"Free and Best Chat Solution For Web Sites"

What do you like best?

Tawk.to is complete solution for make conversation with your web site visitors. It is completely free and good than other similar softwares. It has got tons of features such a widget customization, chat history, multiple agents, departments, use one account on multiple site, multilanguage and user management. Also tawk.to has got mobile and desktop application for all known platforms. It has got Javascript API for entegrate your systems. After conversation tawk.to can send users to conversation log.

What do you dislike?

Tawk.to is very good chat solution and really i can't find immortality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free and serves completely solution. Must use!

We use Tawk.to at our all system including web site, moodle LMS, our customized automation system and online examination system. Our students can reach us from every place (mobile and desktop) and every time. We can track our students previous problems and conversations.

tawk.to review by M. Serhat D.
M. Serhat D.

"Completely Free and Easy to Integrate"

What do you like best?

Tawk.to is one of the best services to chat with your website visitors in real time. It is a completely free service. You can integrate with Tawk.to just in seconds by copying some lines of Javascript code to your webpage. We integrated tawk.to with Wordpress and Moodle just in seconds.

What do you dislike?

There a some internalization issues when used in a language different than English.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest you to try Tawk.to if you are looking for an instant chat service to integrate with your webpage. It is totally free, easy to integrate and provides detailed reports.

We integrated Tawk.to with Wordpress. With this integration visitors are now able to chat instantly with the company if a staff is available to reply. Otherwise Tawk.to is notifying us with e-mail, so we are not missing any potential clients.

tawk.to review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"As a chat software, fantastic, as a helpdesk, not so good"

What do you like best?

I loved that it was for free and I loved the chat features.

What do you dislike?

I repeatedly asked for help as my clients complained they did not get mails from the helpdesk system. I repeatedly complained to Tawk.to and they did nothing to solve it. They tried blaming it on me, but whenever I used my own mail to reply to customers all was fine. It was only in their helpdesk tidket system that mails were too frequently not recieved by my clients, which actually, caused me quite much damage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If they fix this problem, they will be the best.

In the end - I had to stop using it due to the problems as it was not reliable. Otherwise - if you want them only as a chat then they are fantastic.

tawk.to review by Oral T.
Oral T.

"Best free client chat software"

What do you like best?

You could easily customize it for your website.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there are no dislikes about this software on my side.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it.

I contact my customers on the go with this unique software piece.

tawk.to review by Ekaterina L.
Ekaterina L.

"Easy Cutomized"

What do you like best?

I like plenty of options and details for customizing. Monitoring with an IP and location details. Also reports are pretty good. Everythign is easy to use and looks nice.

What do you dislike?

i would like to see and hear more different sounds and some layots for chat windows and their location on the screen - from my admin side and from customers side. It would be nice if the chat window can have some layots too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

That is really easy to install and use so you can esily try it. That is a pretty nice system of online chat that includes calls and videocalls.

Solving the only one problem - fast online connection with a potential customers.

tawk.to review by Christopher  P.
Christopher P.

"Available on both our phone and desktop!"

What do you like best?

I am using the free plan and still able to customize it with my brand's colors and make it look like mine. It really is convenient.

What do you dislike?

They feel at times a bit clunky and hard to understand and I dont like the ringing sound.

showing the live chat available icon has been enough to sway some sales because they know it's easy to reach someone without making a phone call.

tawk.to review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Awesome FREE Live Chat"

What do you like best?

It's FREE! Also, the absolute easiest live chat software I tried. Looks professional and it's very easy to customize to the look of my websites. Also, the chat alerts aren't annoying.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I dislike yet. One feature that could be beneficial is the ability to monitor multiple websites at once from one dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a free live chat option, tawk should be on your list because of it's ease-of-use and detailed analytics.

Capturing live traffic on our site and converting them into paying customers in a shorter amount of time than if they called/emailed. Easy to multitask!

tawk.to review by Ravikant D.
Ravikant D.

"Awesome Live Chat Support System"

What do you like best?

This software has helped me generate more sales from my website as I am directly able to chat with potential clients the minute they arrive on my website.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I don't have any dislike.

Tawk to solved this so efficiently. Not only did they provide this service for free (yes there is a paid tier also and one where they provide you with CC agents).

Learning about tawk.to?

* We monitor all tawk.to reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.