tawk.to Reviews & Product Details

What is tawk.to?

tawk.to is a free live chat app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website or from a free customizable page

tawk.to Screenshots

1-25 of 75 total tawk.to reviews

tawk.to Reviews

1-25 of 75 total tawk.to reviews
Supervisor

"Tawk.to enhances support-customer interaction"

What do you like best?

Our goal is to meet customer satisfaction, and that cannot be met without having a platform where we can interact with them directly and instantly. Of all the features of tawk.to, the ability to engage several customers at a go is the the feature I like most. When customers are many, one agent can handle 3 to 5 clients at the same time. This helps us to engage as many customers as possible and make sure they have not left without purchasing our services. When we look at this feature from a different perspective, we can say that it helps us to boost our sales.

What do you dislike?

Tawk.to provides through the users' emails the weekly reports on customer engagement throughout the week. Although this is a good move, weekly roundup report does not provide the reliable data since it is difficult for the user to determine which period the demand is high based on the 7-day report. Tawk.to should focus on providing the customers with monthly reports instead of weekly ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tawk.to reduces the workload of responding to the client mails, which may be tiresome. To avoid this, use Tawk.to and respond to customers' questions instantly. This will also increase customers' satisfaction.

Tawk.to has improved communication and interaction between the customers and my team. The clients' request including questions and clarifications are attended to promptly. This is increases the probability of making a sale as well as the client's satisfaction.

Manager

"Tawk.to is a communication solution for business starters."

What do you like best?

My businesses will not be where it is today without the amazing services I received from Tawk.to. Besides offering the live chat services where the user can respond to the client instantly, the app also offers the messaging services. With the messaging services, all the messages are stored there making it easier for the user to retrieve information provided by the client any time. The is available in both windows and android versions. Th android version make it easy for the business person to monitor client online activities, requests and offers while out of office.

What do you dislike?

Just many other apps, Tawk.to sometimes fail to indicate the number of customers online. Although this may be cache-related problem, I think the developer should check o that. The app also may keep sending similar email notifications for the missed chat requests, which sometimes may be annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend Tawk.to to business starters. It has both free and premium versions. As new user who has limited budget, you can start with free version and upgrade to premium one later.

With Tawk.to, I have resolved over 60 percent of my communication problems. I can respond to the clients instantly as well as update them about the progress of their work. The client satisfaction has grown from 60 percent to 90 percent and my sales have almost doubled since the app offers me an opportunity showcase my services to the potential clients. For me,Tawk.to apart from being a communication app, it is also a marketing platform.

Sales Manager

"The Best Completely Free Live Chat Option"

What do you like best?

It is 100% free, and they are not planning to let user pay ever!

You can also use it to see exactly from where your visitor come from!

They have a nice design and the script does not slow down your site, they even have a wordpress plugin you can use for free and it's the only live chat option that will store all of your chat transcripts forever with no costs.

I think that if you are looking for a live chat solution this is the best.

What do you dislike?

there is not a lot to dislike when you get a perfectly working live chat customer service for free!

I am able to interact live with my user on my websites! You can even add multiple websites to one single account for free!

I use it also to send triggers when a user visits my website.

Social Media Marketing Specialist

"Free And Reliable Live Chat Support Platform"

What do you like best?

Most Favourable and Effective tool, Free to use on Everyway with no restriction and Easy to integrate. moreover, there has Real-time Ticket Generation and follow up System. it supports file attachment, also Admin can manage support system by Time to time which is very effective. We can send targeted and behavior based messages to customers while there is no one for chat. Track Website visitors and pages they are browsing, this lets them target specific offer.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is nothing to Dislike about Tawk.to

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommend to Every enterprise to improve their Customer Support Solution, Let your fingers do the talking

It was difficult to gather the quality leads, right? Tawk.to helps me boost my lead generation activity! I can chat with the visitor and can gather their requirements. With the at a time, online support, I am able to get the contact details of the visitors. This has made my task easy of getting verified customers for my business.

Technical Support Analyst

"The best online chat platform"

What do you like best?

I like this chat because very dynamic and simple to work as a team what I like is that I can attend an agent through the option of Whisper and I can indicate a message without the client can read but if my operator that is great

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike at all consider that Tawk.to is an updated platform and very dynamic at the time of intercurrent with the public looking for a quick response via chat

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend to tawk.to really for me is the best live chat platform I've tried I have no new complaint or that some client is difficult to use the real chat that all comments have been good for me and the chat of my website and That thanks to Tawk.to recently updated their platform and now is much better.

One of the things that I think is excellent tawk.to is that I can program to indicate my visitors on the website as a welcome car-message and more now that they have acutualizado their Wiget platform is more interactive thing that makes it fabulous to capture customers

Technical Analyst

"Live Chat Tool for Your Website"

What do you like best?

Track the visitors coming to your website now. You will get the notification in this tool. You can set custom message whatever you want to say to the visitors. Once the chat initiate , you can chat with the prospects ant talking about the requirements. You can also see what the visitor is typing and also you can barge in a secret message you can send to your team mate on the same chat window.

What do you dislike?

According to me, the customization and set up is quite difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend

It was difficult to gather the requirements from the visitors as not everyone is filling up the contact us form. tawk.to helps me do this. you can chat with the prospects, gather the name and contact details and then can fill the lead generation form and convert it into a qualified lead...

Chargée de développement

"A good starting chat"

What do you like best?

We can work in team on Tawk thanks to multi-licences and whispers. I also like the gain of time permitted by the automation (triggers) and shortcuts for the most current questions.

What do you dislike?

The triggers misfunction sometimes. The visitors of our website can receive triggers as "How can I help you?" even in the night time when we cannot answer them (out of the programmed hours). Moreover it is not very easy to master at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really useful if you want to try a chat on your website with low budget. It is exactly what we needed to answer all the current and simple questions of our customers.

If you want to really follow the visitors on your website, you should take an other chat system as this one is only to talk with them. You cannot see their screen or have an idea where their mouse is.

Most of the visitors do not read correctly the articles of our website and we can orient them in the good direction or correct the misunderstandings thanks to the chat. We can also help our customers in their navigation on the platform.

Team Lead Manager

"What I have encountered with tawk.to for almost a year"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I like how tawk.to brings online web visitors together with teams, mainly customer support representatives.

I can't overlook the fact that tawk.to has a mobile application that is easy to download, install, setup and start using it on the spot.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how tawk.to is hard to integrate to websites, especially if you do not have web design tactics.

In addition, I hate how tawk.to needs robust internet connection to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, if they already know how to integrate it to all sorts of websites and No if they do not have such skills.

In app messaging.

I use tawk.to to communicate with visitors who visit our website on a daily basis.

Lead development.

"Simple and easy to use chat software"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about tawk.to is its user-friendly interface in desktop. The availability of knowledge base also helps a lot while using it. It can be used for quick responses to many of the frequently asked questions.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app for tawk.to doesn't have a user-friendly interface. It also fails to give notifications at some time due to some bugs. I was finding it confusing to tweak with certain admin panel settings in mobile app. Also, I feel like some of the options like availability to go offline, invisible, etc are kind of confusing at some point in time

One-click solution for the prospects using the chat window at every webpage. Also, when somebody is trying to interact, we are able to get their details for further follow-ups. Since the details about the user are shown based on their IP address, we are able to get a clearer idea of the geography and demographics of the user.

"Tawk the best solution for online chat"

What do you like best?

Tawk offers its services from a free plan to one of payment. If you are a small company you can use the free one as it complies with what it promises and to be able to communicate with your clients or visitors through live chat, also if you are not available you can send a ticket that you can answer later or some of your agents in charge of the chat. Tawk.to has a brilliant tool that allows you to see what the client is writing before you send it, this will undoubtedly help you to open up a faster and quality assistance.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely we like this program very much but one of the negative aspects that we have found is its configuration at the time of installing it can be a little confusing but it is something that can be solved by following the steps or writing to the support of the same company that can help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a small company and still can not afford a paid online chat service, Tawk.to is the program that you can use to start with this service that will unleash your company whether you are a support company, sales or any another service.

We have to serve a huge portfolio of clients in our company and this program helps us to do our job well. Our customers can send us a ticket and indicate the priority of the problem, load a screenshot if you want or if you need a solution and minor assistance and quick, you can communicate with us through live chat and in real time that Tawk.to it can offer. It is worth mentioning that it has an emerging message system that helps us to respond in time to the messages sent to us.

"best free livechat software"

What do you like best?

We had before other livechat software, but a paid one, also great,

But i wanted to try some other soft that are free. Tried a lot, so far this is the best one on the market.

I do use it on our main domain and other microsites. Customer service is also great, they do like to support. Best why i did swtich off to this chat is because i like the motto of the CEO, why to pay for a soft to speak with your own web visitors.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the windows application, i contacted them and they reply me that they are still working one a new updated. So far its buggy and i need to use a webpage, that is not very comfortable when you working with more tabs opened

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes. if you have a small budget for any other software. Please try this one, as this is amazing.

A lot of visitors like to live chat with a real human. SO this is the easiest way to reply to their questions.

Sales departement also has this software installed in case i am busy.

G

"Twak.to is a modern and easy to use live-chat"

What do you like best?

It's an intuitive live-chat with a modern interface. Improves customer communication. It's great to monitor traffic in real-time either on site or mobile application. It is a customizable chat, which allows us to adapt our website without problems.

On the other hand, the statistics panel is easy to navigate and the metrics can be easily visualized.

It offers a knowledgebase that is easy to understand and useful for solving problems.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am satisfied with the service, Tawk.to is easy to configure and increases our performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I could recommend Tawk.to. It is a simple, innovative and free application. It provides basic features to organize, monitor and improve communications with customers.

Optimize customer service in real-time and allows us to gain more customers. The statistics reported to us are key to improving customer service.

Advertising Project Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Talk and advance live chat within the organization with tawk.to"

What do you like best?

I like that tawk.to didn't require any technical support or intervention of third-party service providers while I was implementing it.

Furthermore, tawk.to has intuitive interface and organized design that makes it easy to navigate every feature on it.

tawk.to is affordable as it has 100% ROI because it is free of charge to create an account and start inviting members.

What do you dislike?

tawk.to is not highly customizable like other applications for live chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

, i would ask them to give it a try for all pop up chats.

Archiving conversation.

Lead generation.

I use tawk.to to undertake all in app messaging.

Web Developer

"Amazing Insights for Customer Communication"

What do you like best?

The most interesting feature that tawk.to provides is the ability to see what users are typing before they click submit. This allows us at work to really improve our customer service because you can see exactly what the user is thinking/wanting to say to you, and then you can use that information to tailor your responses. In addition, the next best feature is the team settings with the mobile app. With many remote employees, we were able to perform customer service across the whole HR team no matter if they were in the office or not, and that was really convenient.

What do you dislike?

The worst part about tawk.to is how the setup, customization, and configuration can be confusing. The settings specifically for email notifications are hard to understand, and I keep getting notifications about conversations I was not a part of despite trying to unsubscribe from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important that you understand how to to use all of the features in tawk.to so you can maximize the benefits from their free tier. For example, make sure you take the time to set up your online/offline hours, automatic replies, email notifications, and other settings before going live. It will help you gain the most benefit from tawk.to, and their free tier will provide you most of the functionality you need.

The major problem tawk.to provides is the ability to have a professional looking HR system that is only backed by a few employees that work remotely. Our small startup does not have many HR people; in fact, most of the people responding to questions on tawk.to are just the developers for other business personnel in the office that day.

Regional SEO & Inbound Marketing Analyst
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great and free live chat app"

What do you like best?

It offers all its features for free, without limits. Also, it's really easy to configure and customize which is great.

You would expect the features to be sub par vs similar paid apps, but they are not, they do what they are supposed to do in a really good way.

This is the right tool if you want a simple, yet powerful live chat + ticket system on your websites to improve your business, as you will be able to start conversations with potential customers at the right time to help them make a decision, but also, you will be more available to the current ones, improving your relationship.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think that it's a really good tool, but it could increase the number of native integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free (you only pay if you want to remove the branding) so give it a try, you won't regret it. It's perfect if you are looking for something simple that provides results.

I'm improving my support with live chat, and also increasing my sales as I'm able to address any doubts or questions by potential clients.

Information Security Consultant
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Meet web visitors with tawk.to "

What do you like best?

I like how it is easy to add a widget on the website with the embended link that tawk.to generates for me while signing up.

tawk.to has a 100% ROI over a short while as it is allocated for free.

tawk.to integrates easily with almost every website builder system.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing serious that bothers me while using tawk.to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To know that it is a totally free live chat app with no ads.

Lead development.

Teams in our corporation, especially customer support, uses tawk.to to relate with website visitors.

In-app messaging.

IT Staff

"Best Free Full Featured Live Chat Software"

What do you like best?

Tawk.to is ease to use and you can start using it without any hassle. The most important thing is it's completely free

What do you dislike?

The software works great but the user interface is outdated. The developer said that it's on their roadmap. So, let's hope that they will make tawk.to appearance better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have small budget for full feature live chat software, try tawk.to, it's totally free. Pay small amount of money and you will be able to use your own brand

As a company that serves many public services, live chat software is very helpful in the speed and effectiveness in serving customers. Tawk.to is one of the best live chat software which we don't have to pay anything to fully use it

"Great free product, but may be going obsolete due to Messenger"

What do you like best?

It is free and easy to set up on Wordpress. It comes with a Wordpress plugin and you can even chat directly on your smartphone with their app. You can easily customize colors and text. You can also see which pages the visitor navigates to in real time.

What do you dislike?

Their backend dashboard is not very user-friendly. Just a few things that make it difficult, but a few extra minutes to figure it out is worth the price. With the free version, you must have their branding on the bottom.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Messenger will become more ubiquitous as it is integrated into Facebook

Before Messenger created a way to chat with website users, I could find nothing that worked with my phone. I really wanted a service that integrated with my phone. This lets me know when a visitor arrives and I can chat with them anytime.

Social Media Marketing Consultant - Helping Small Businesses Stand Out Online
Graphic Design

"Great inexpensive option for Live chat"

What do you like best?

I love that there is an accompanying app that I can use to chat with potential customers when I'm not at my desk. I am using the free plan and still able to customize it with my brand's colors and make it look like mine. It really is convenient and my visitors have said that it makes the website look so much more professional.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering tawk.to and shopping around with other live chat applications, I would definitely recommend giving tawk.to a try. I chose tawk.to because of the pricing but I stayed with tawk.to for the convenience.

Using tawk.to has allowed me to chat with my potential customers right away. It makes my brand look more human and not like a big agency that doesn't care about them.

Software Sales Representative

"Free and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how you can create specific introductions to specific groups of people. I am a huge fan of how their chat set up is. It is very easy to take multiple chats and if I wanted to I could do it on the go with their mobile app.

What do you dislike?

In the past you were able to send exe files but for security reasons that has been removed. I really liked being able to send those files, it removed a step of getting my files to the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great place to start if you are looking to reach out to your web clients

We are able to reach out to our customers and potential customers on our website. We provide support to those who would otherwise communicate through email.

CEO and Founder

"Full of features for free!"

What do you like best?

Although there are premium add-ons available, the free product is a fully usable service. Multiple agents, and even multiple sites can be configured without incurring any costs. There are additional features that I played with, but are not actively using such as the built-in ticket system and offline messaging.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike about it so far. I could complain about having to pay for premium add-ons such as the ability to remove branding, but in reality, I'm more amazed at all it comes with at the free price level and think the premiums are worth it for larger companies who need to offer more customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a try! You can have multiple agents and multiple properties/sites, you can even assign agents to certain sites. These sites/properties could be different websites altogether, or could be different departments you want to track separately. There's built-in ticket and offline message functionality although I'm not personally using those features, but it's included for FREE.

Being able to offer instant support without a customer needing to pick up the phone has been great. Even showing the live chat available icon has been enough to sway some customer sales because they know it's easy to reach someone without making a phone call or waiting for an email response.

Especialista en Mercadeo

"Hasta ahora nos ha funcionado bien"

What do you like best?

Nos gustó que podemos habilitar la herramienta y monitorear varios ejecutivos a la misma vez.

Fue muy fácil de instalar.

La plataforma envía una copia del chat la cual nos funciona para realizar reportes y tener hallazgos de lo que los clientes consultan en el chat.

Se pueden utilizar emoticones

What do you dislike?

Una vez intenté utilizar el servicio que tienen de ayuda a los clientes, pero no fueron muy buenos. No evacuaron mi duda, al final logré resolverlo yo sólo.

No se pueden generar reportes de la cantidad de personas que utilizan el chat, sólo la copia que envía al administrador.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

El servicio de soporte podría mejorar.

Si quieres una herramienta sencilla de usar y gratuita, es lo que buscas.

Puedes tener varios ejecutivos al mismo tiempo atendiendo.

Tiene reportes pero son muy sencillos.

El hecho que los clientes puedan hacer sus consultas por este medio, nos desahogó las redes sociales.

Podemos tener en tiempo real copia de las comentarios que nos dan los clientes.

Executive Assistant
Internet
(Myself Only)

"Tawk.to"

What do you like best?

What I like in Tawk.to is that I can see what our site visitors are looking into currently. I can also see what they are typing so it gives me time to look up the response while they are typing and thus my responses are timely and accurate.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the ringing sound, but i guess it works or im just not sure how to change the notification sound.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used other live chat softwares before and for me this worked best. Highly recommended. You can actually use the templates for easy access to most common questions, and with its built in feature of seeing your customer's typed in responses also makes it easier for customer support to answer questions in a timely and accurate manner. I can definitely say this is a great tool to use!

My role is just to provide customer support for our would be buyers and existing customers and make sure that we provide excellent after sales support. Benefits of having a livechat system is that we can reach out to more customers because some customers do not like calling.

"So far this has been a wonderful introduction to the world of live online support."

What do you like best?

The cost of entry is free, which in of itself does not make a great product, but it helps when you are trying to determine how to enter the market of live online support. Where this really wins me over is the cost coupled with it's feature-set. You are able to communicate live with your customers across desktop and mobile, and still the base price is free. It has opened up a world of support that my customers deserve to have. And this coupled with other products like Droplr has been a real boon for my business.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some improvements in the client interfaces. They feel at times a bit clunky and hard to understand. This is particularly the case when it comes to online/offline/hidden modes. It is very confusing how some of these features work. Also it would be nice to see some more polish to the UI in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because the cost of entry is nothing, there should be no reason not to try this service and it's apps out for your business. You really have nothing to loose. It is also very easy to integrate into an existing site and has Wordpress plugins available as well. There really is no excuse not to try it.

Communicating with active and potential customers has been blown wide open for me. I am able to connect with clients and potential clients without any hassle. This increases my ability to support existing customers, but also win over potential customers because they know they can reach me easily.

I

"What You need to know about tawk.to "

What do you like best?

I like that tawk.to has both web and mobile applications.

It is super easy to download and install mobile app.

tawk.to integrates with a vast range of software such as wordpress.com etc.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how tawk.to has poor UI abd UX.

The design of tawk.to isn't organized at all.

Sometimes it requires a bit training to integrate tawk.to to websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hire third-party service providers if tgey do not have web designers who can integrate tawk.to to their company website.

Communication between web visitors and teams in our company is made easy by tawk.to.

I use tawk.to to send in app messages.

tawk.to Features

9.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Live Chat Category
Do you work for tawk.to?

tawk.to Categories on G2