tawk.to Reviews & Product Details

tawk.to Overview

What is tawk.to?

tawk.to is a free live chat app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website or from a free customizable page

tawk.to Details

Showing 116 tawk.to reviews
Already have tawk.to?
Marketing Consultant / Anthropologist / Publicist
President/CEO
What do you like best?

Tawk.to allows me to communicate with potential clients, answer questions and move the conversation along to help make a buying decision. They have a lot of features to customize the look and functionality as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it does take some time to set up and you need to test the autoresponse and welcome messages o see what gets the best response rate. i also don't like how UI cant cuistomie the conversation base don the page they are visiting to make it more personal/specific to their journey on the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its is free so try it and see how well it works for you before investing in it. spend the time to get to know wit and implement it and personalize it. craft welcome and welcome back messages and give it time to work. i would recommend 3-6 mo to assess how it is going for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

adding an extra touchpoint and removing barriers to initiate a conversation with a potential lead. i had people coming to the site and bouncing because they couldn't find what they were looking for. just yesterday I missed a call to the office, the user went to the website, initiate s chat, and we discussed her issue, moved the conversation to phone and booked the client in who became a paying client. so I would say try it. you really have nothing to lose if you are currently not using anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy for customers to have a real time conversation with us without being on the phone (although most chats lead to a phone call). I LOVE that we can see what they are typing so we have time to craft a response to shorten their wait time. It also helps us understand an issue they may be having before they even send it. I also see they have redesigned their knowledge base. I was disappointed to see it go, but now I see what they have done to it. I look forward to utilizing the feature again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tawk.To as recently been timing out for me if I have not been on that tab. It will start to make its alert sound that signifies it has been disconnected. It is annoying to put it simply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tawk.To is free and worth trying out if you are trying to find a live web chat. I have been using Tawk.To for almost two years now and I am very happy with the direction they are going in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our inbound calls are not as excessive with the use of the chat. We are often able to conduct business with a customer without needing to drop everything we are currently doing to answer the phone. On super busy days we are able to multitask and take care of a customer on the phone and different customer on chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This chat tool is fantastic. It has a beautiful and intuitive interface for the client. I like it because you can customize a welcome message to send to the customer as soon as they enter our website. I also like that it works like a contact form if we don't have any online agent. The integration is very simple to carry out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app for Android suddenly stopped notifying me of messages it received from customers. I had to uninstall and reinstall it again for it to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

tawk.to is a tool that will help you manage the load of user queries on your website, as well as help you get information about all the people who enter it. Integrate this tool and thank me later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In general, tawk.to is very useful for our company, because it is an e-commerce and customers regularly inquire about information or specifications of our products. In the past, customers contacted us by phone number, which was annoying, as our line was kept busy most of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Operations and Business Development
What do you like best?

Tawk To provides several features for free whereas different softwares charge for it. While the user writes to your webpage you can see what the user is going write. So this function helps to earn some time. You can see the countries of the users. The software sends notifications of user activities which is a great feature in terms of monitoring and confirming advertisement ROI. Also, Admins of the live chat can communicate with each other in the background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I dont have any problem with the software. Thanks to the developers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before our customers had to write us an email to our general address. Sometimes their email dropped to the spam box or we even did not receive them. But live chat is fast and reliable. I can tell it even increased our sales and customer satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Key Account Manager
What do you like best?

In my opinion, Tawk is one of the most efficient chat software. Tawk is a live chat application which helped us to solve consumer grievances, interact with them and also helped in marketing activities. We closed our sales funnel through this application, and moreover it a user-friendly software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be very honest Tawk made our lives easier, I cannot think about any dislikes at this very moment, but personally, I think The tags and the backup chats sections could be organized in a more decent manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tawk personally helps me in fetching fruitful prospects. Tawk is a live chat support software which interacts with users and through which you can solve consumer difficulties. In a nutshell, Tawk is one of the best live chat software and yes it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tawk was the bridge between the organisation and customers, This application helped in solving consumer problems in a holistic approach. Through Tawk we could interact with our users, got feedbacks about our product, and yes with the help of the geolocation feature we could track our users around the globe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

tawk.to is a chat application with a modern design and very good customization options. What I like the most is that it has an API for different programming languages, as well as a widget for WordPress. One of the features that seem most useful is that you can send messages to people who are browsing your website, even if they have not sent you a message. In addition, it is possible to see what pages users are viewing, and thus send them messages about the product or service they are looking for information about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the tawk.to mobile app has a lot to improve, as sometimes message notifications don't arrive on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a live chat on your website is a great advantage since you can respond to customers in real time. I recommend tawk.to because it is free and because it has multiple tools for monitoring users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

tawk.to is a free and stable solution, so I always suggest to my clients to implement it on their websites, even in my organization we use it on a daily basis, since we can handle in real time all the messages of the users who browse our pages. In addition, it is possible to automate certain answers for different customer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

It's free. Seriously, not enough can be said about good free services. Aside from it being free integration is seamless, the UI is great and very easily adjustable. The ticket system has been a life saver for resolving customer issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you need refresh and remind the software you are there is a little annoying. I would have preferred it to run in the background and just assume I'm available until I physically log out. That is really my only complaint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Tawk. Don't use anything else. It's awesome Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a chat for our site. We had tried other paid services like zendesk and they had a lot of bugs, like switching customer names mid chat, disconnecting etc. Also, the zendesk chat didn't seem to integrate with our new frontend. We needed a quick solution as the new frontend was buggy and we wanted to ensure that the customers could contact us if there was ever an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It allows me to contact my clients immediately and in real time through its online chat, which has worked wonderfully for me both to solve administrative processes, support or general inquiries, at an excellent performance both in its web and mobile version, the performance is simply phenomenal, tawk.to does not know the word failure because it is simply not in your system, it also allows the configuration of advanced functions for chats, which can be quite useful for the part of support by offering more functions from the same tool that allows a much more efficient approach to the requirement by the user or a better way to follow up on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None, everything about this tool has seemed extremely useful and quite simple to understand, unlike other similar applications where online chat management is quite complex. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been using it to channel support and customer service inquiries in this way, since it is an excellent window with immediate response and something more personalized and informal than emails (not everyone likes formalism), Not to mention, my clients prefer not to have to wait so long for a response to their requests, so this tool was just perfect for me and my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can chat with website visitors using my mobile phone, so basically at any time that is convenient for me to talk with prospective customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a 'scheduled log on' feature, as I have to manually set when I am available to chat on the app. If there was a 'show as online from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.', that would be most welcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No major problems. The benefits include being able to engage through the mobile app with visitors no matter where I am - no enquiry or visit goes by without giving the visitor an opportunity to engage in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like the fact that the setup is super quick and took just 1 min to set it up. In addition, the widgets are customisable which help make the process faster. The online support helps our customers pick appropriate products instantly with the help of chat support offered by Tawk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall experience with the app has been good so far. The only issue being, the notifications settings are a little unorganised as I don't get prompted whenever a new chat from a customer pops up and a few queries remain unsolved due to this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd personally say that it's a great option for businesses to consider for offering prompt and improved customer service experience to their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit is solving customer queries on the spot and being able to address their concerns which helps increase sales volume and provide a great experience to all our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

Ability to see location and time of visitors on the website in real time, plus the free service! Easy to set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered any dislikes for Tawk.to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quick response is expected by visitors if they submit a query via a live chat, so be sure to respond promptly. (The company offers their own agents to help at an extra cost, and it sounds attractive, but we have not used that service.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allow website visitors to initiate live chat when they have questions. So it serves both sales and customer support needs. It is also possible to open a chat at our end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their support is excellent and engage well.

You can see a visitor's IP address so you have an idea where they come from and their history. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you are inactive for a number of minutes (about 10) it will send a ring-ring to check you are online. Which, if you sit at your desk all day just doing other work with it on in the background, can be quite annoying. If they had a desktop app like eg dropbox has a toolbar extension, it would know you are online and could just refresh the update for you.

Also if you are offline it displays as "offline" rather than just hiding altogether. But maybe that's me not putting the code in properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visitor engagement, online chat is a lower barrier to entry than a visitor emailing/phoning.

But most people don't reply to a proactive message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that there is a mobile app. If I’m not near my computer I can still respond to inquiries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it goes into sleep mode a little fast but that’s not a big deal really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We aren’t on campus to answer questions as we usually would be and this is a good way to connect with students visiting our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like tawk.to because it includes all the tools for a live chat. It is easy to use and can be easily implemented on the website. I also like it because it has a mobile application for Android and I receive notifications directly on my cell phone, so I can be more attentive to customer messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If any member of the agent team forgets to log out, the chat will remain active, which causes discomfort for some clients since their messages are not answered immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is easy to use and easy to implement. I recommend it because it collects demographics from visitors. Also, it has very good customization options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

tawk.to allows us to respond quickly to our customers, thanks to their live chat, which has resulted in us receiving more positive comments and increasing sales of products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Tawk to is a great tool for checking webpage traffic and deal with customer inquiries. Its great reporting features help to measure daily or monthly webpage traffic. You can even see the reference of the user and the location of the users which is a really helpful function when you make any advertisements because you know whether you reached the target or not. The free plan allows opening three live agent support profiles. I would tell the free plan is almost enough for software utilization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually I did not have any problem with the software. I am satisfied with everything. But maybe new updates and new features may be good for us. As I said all functions are suitable for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tawk does not lag behind alternative paid services. You can even filter out complex solutions with sites, pages and widget customizations. With Tawk, you can produce solutions by thinking all departments, whether your team is 1 person or 100 people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall, Tawk to did help us for communicating our potential and current customers also gave us an opportunity to check our webpage visitor numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to see what your colleagues are working on as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you have to login to their website outside of our Shopify account. But once it is logged in it no longer makes you do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

tawk.to is very effective in handling multiple chats going at once. The interface is very well designed and well thought out. Our entire team can see what the other is working on and who is in the queue next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to quickly get to all of our chat users and effectively work together as a team to get to them all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tawk.to es gratuita y eso es lo que más me gusta. Son sorprendentes sus características, por lo que vale la pena mencionarlas por separado:

- Tiene un tablero que analiza los visitantes del sitio web, en una semana, mes o año. Este tablero muestra información como las personas que iniciaron un chat o la cantidad de páginas que vieron en el sitio web.

- La aplicación de mensaje recoge datos de los visitantes como el país desde donde ingresaron al sitio web así como también el navegador desde donde lo hicieron.

- Tiene una herramienta de reportes que permite hacer seguimiento a los chats perdidos o la satisfacción de un usuario.

- Se pueden personalizar el diseño y los colores del chat.

- Es posible configurar un mensaje de bienvenida para los visitantes.

- Tiene un sistema de notificaciones con un sonido agradable que alerta a los agentes cuando un visitante envió un mensaje.

- Tiene un plugin para WordPress, por lo que solo hay que añadirlo desde el directorio de WordPress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento no me disgusta nada de Tawk.to. Es una aplicación gratuita con características de software pago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No creo que exista una aplicación de chat tan completa como Tawk.to, al menos gratuita no la conseguirá. Es un software fácil de implementar, con diseño intuitivo y con excelentes herramientas de análisis. Lo recomiendo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tawk.to nos ayuda a responder a los clientes que acceden a nuestra tienda en línea con consultas con respecto a los productos que vendemos, lo que ha permitido que las ventas aumenten notablemente. También nos ha permitido realizar un seguimiento a los visitantes que ingresan a nuestro sitio web, para poder preparar mejores estrategias de posicionamiento en los buscadores. Entre otras cosas, fue muy fácil para mí implementar la aplicación, gracias a que tiene un plugin para WordPress, de modo que solo fue cuestión de instalarlo desde su directorio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I like the ability to quickly join a chat and answer questions. There are other interesting features as well like an automated response when a live chat agent doesn’t join a new conversation within a short period of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ringing sound that Tawk uses when there’s a new chat. It sounds like an old phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an option worth exploring if you need responsive customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s enabling us to be very responsive to customers so they can get quick answers to their questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of use of this tool , and the role management between different departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and the UX should be improved for the back office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have implemented live chat very easily and it allowed us to communicate with our clients very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Director
What do you like best?

Lead development feature available on tawk.to has allowed us to find clients online.

Live chatting with clients is another thing that I give thumbs up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I seldom come across things that disappoint me while using tawk.to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To read tutorials and attend webinars offered by the vendor to ease customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With tawk.to, I am able to talk directly to clients and any visitor that visit our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Lo que más me gustó de tawk.to es la sencillez de su diseño. Desde que accedes al panel de control, puedes ver gráficas de los visitantes que se conectaron en el día o también los chats contestados. Lo mejor de todo es que fue muy fácil instalarlo, ya que el software te genera automáticamente el código que debes insertar en el sitio web.

Otra característica que me gustó de software es que le pudimos dar distintos usos para nuestros propósitos, ya que podemos brindar asistencia, vender productos o resolver inquietudes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Desafortunadamente remover la marca y la etiqueta de tawk.to de la apariencia del chat es costoso. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Esta plataforma tiene un servicio de chat realmente completo en su versión gratuita. Seguramente si adquiere la versión paga superará sus expectativas. Yo recomiendo tawk.to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nos hemos beneficiado enormemente con este software, ya que podemos brindar asistencia a nuestros visitantes, así como también vender productos o resolver inquietudes. Por otro lado, con tawk.to podemos recopilar números de teléfono, correos electrónicos o direcciones, que nos sirven para contactar a nuestros clientes en un futuro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Administrator
What do you like best?

I like that tawk.to makes it easy to communicate with individuals who visit our website online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The journey for integrating tawk.to to website was hectic, but we collaborated with the vendor customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Involve third-party consultants if they don't have internal developers to integrate tawk.to seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instant messaging over the internet has been at breeze.

Lead development.

Ticketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogueur
What do you like best?

Its totally free, you can get touch with your potential customer or your visitors and chat with them in live situation, the new message alerting is what i love the must you don't gonna miss any chat they warn you and give you a lot of features, i love the analytics you can see with who you are chatting and his email , his ip adress . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now i'm happy with the service , i have nothing to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

tawk is good for small business and blogs who are looking for free support service that offers live chat and others amazing feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helps to manage my clients technical problems, spam filters and it is easy to follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proprietor
What do you like best?

Talk to provides free Live chat option for customers. You can easily integrate this with your websites, Apps or you can share link to anyone so they can chat with you. It supports Ticket creation so your customers problems can be resolved easily. No programming knowledge will be required for integration of tawlk to its supports on many platforms i personally use it for my websites. Its interface is so informative you will get all updates messages and many more at one screen. They also provide executives but you have to pay 1 dollars for 1 hr and they will reply for you.but its optional.Best Live chat option for Small enterprises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike for me because i get what i needed from Tawlkto. and still its upgrading and you never know what you will get next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best Live chat option for your website. Easy to use Safe and secure and most importantly Its Free of cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a Common service center And customers come to me to pay there bills etc for them i have created a web application from Tadabase.io and where i put its code so now people can easily contact to me from chat if they have any issue regarding payment and also i can connect with my team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for tawk.to?