Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud

The Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud includes global tax determination (Sovos Global Tax Determination), exemption certificate management (Sovos CertManager), sales and use tax filing (Sovos Sales and Use Tax Filing), VAT reporting (Sovos VAT Reporting) along with tax information reporting for form 1099 (Sovos 1099), and ACA (Sovos ACA).

Work for Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud?

Learning about Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud?

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud Reviews

Ask Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud a Question
Showing 11 Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud reviews
Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by Thanh T. N.
Thanh T. N.

"An amazing solution with superior support compared to Avalara"

What do you like best?

The system has at least the following features that I can think of:

a. Updated rules, rates, exemptions about tax

b. Up-to_date Data for all jurisdictions

c. Custom Transaction-Level Reporting

d. Data Aggregation and able to sync with Salesforce and NetSuite

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this company or solution. We went through an ERP migration from GP to NetSuite, and we need to implement a tax solution within a short period. It was an amazing experience with the account management and support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had to choose between Sovos and Avalara, and we chose Sovos as the company is straight-forward. Avalara used bait and switch approach.

The system eliminates the burden associated with tax filing and compliance work. Without a system like Sovos, I can not imagine how any company can keep up with the ever-changing tax landscape. In the US alone, there are thousands of jurisdictions.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud
Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"What is the Intelligent Compliance Cloud"

What do you like best?

We use the Taxware product from Sovos, so I'm not sure if it is part of the Intelligent Compliance Cloud, but if it is, oh boy, it's a great product. Helps us keep current on our exemptions and our reporting has improved due to the detail of the reports the system produces.

What do you dislike?

Well I'm not sure if this is part of the Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud, so if it's not, then I dislike that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If this is what I'm using, it's great.

Again, not sure if Taxware is part of this Intelligent Compliance Cloud but if it is, it has solved the problem of keeping current on exemption certificates and if the customer doesn't send us what we need, then the system begins charging them sales tax. This has greatly increased our documentation compliance.

What Sales Tax Compliance solution do you use?

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by Donald S.
Donald S.

"Sovos Customer Support was excellent"

What do you like best?

I worked with several members from the Sovos Customer Support Team and my inquiries/questions were logged within minutes of submission and someone always contacted in a very timely manner.

What do you dislike?

During the most recent tax season i did not encounter any issues that I would say I "disliked"

We are able to import our payment/financial/tax data from our financial system to a cloud-based system that produces the most up-to-date IRS forms. Sovos allows us to import our data, generate our tax forms and file produces the electronic file to submit to the IRS

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by Rafael E.
Rafael E.

"great experience"

What do you like best?

the easy way to generate reports of what we have in the system

What do you dislike?

anything so far , maybe just its not good to have to run a report to know the historical info of my customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

the workspace is user friendly and has no problem to acces

enter tax certificates for our customers.

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by User

"Pros and Cons to both Cloud and Hosted"

What do you like best?

The Cloud envrionment works faster than the hosted environment.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced interruptions with the could environment where I was not able to perform my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used the SOVOS GTD for about 8 years now. They have made improvements but I think more can be made with the user interface at least.

The Global Tax Determination system GTD (Taxware) is fantastic at calculating customer rates. I like the reporting and the testing functionality.

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent resource for accurate sales tax information"

What do you like best?

The absolute accuracy of information and the ability to research tax rates. We utilize this for our global sales forca and the reliability on information is priceless.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I haven't experienced a flaw or area that I would consider to need improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an accurate and reliable tool, look nowhere else. This tool will improve your functionality and customer relations.

It allows our sales team to confidently quote and sell across the globe.

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by Ramon P.
Ramon P.

"Quick implementation and very efficient service. "

What do you like best?

Our project has gone very quickly. Sovos has been very efficient, doing all the work on time and being very helpful when we needed some extra help.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a Little bit of help when we were trying to understand US tax.

Calculate tax fir our sales transations in the US ans Canada

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Streamlined compliance support"

What do you like best?

Support for complying with all 1099/information returns is in one place. Centralized management system for reporting across a large organization.

What do you dislike?

Understanding who has ultimate responsibility for making sure forms get filed can sometimes be confusing, especially in a large organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a clear actionable plan with one party ultimately responsible.

Up-to-date regulatory compliance with the IRS and all states.

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Great company, readily available customer service."

What do you like best?

I like that if at any time I require assistance or have questions about my service, I know exactly who to reach out to. I can always depend on a quick and helpful response.

What do you dislike?

I wish price estimates were more accessible for different services.

We rely on Sovos to provide updated sales and use tax rates monthly.

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"sovos taxware"

What do you like best?

tax codes are being updated monthly . tax code reports are available to end users.

What do you dislike?

two - three days response from customer support representative

Recommendations to others considering the product

i like sovos when it comes to product taxability

tax codes for diff products like cloud services, software licensing etc

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud review by User

"Used 1099 service"

What do you like best?

Very friendly and responsive sales person and customer services representative

What do you dislike?

My company agreed on the service at the last moment. It was stressful to meet the filing deadline.

Filing 1099 with IRS. The benefit is the filing is quick and smooth.

Learn more about Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud

Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud Videos

Learning about Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud?

* We monitor all Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.