Retreaver Reviews & Product Details

Retreaver Overview

What is Retreaver?

Retreaver helps marketers, agencies and brands better understand their customer journey. Our cloud based software provides real-time inbound call data by tagging, tracking and routing the caller to the appropriate person, or department. Leverage data from popular marketing solutions such as HubSpot, Eloqua and Instapage to deliver personalized experiences and increase conversion rates. By taking advantage of this data, you'll identify which campaigns drive the most revenue, increase customer satisfaction and promote higher conversions. Call us today at (877) 794-6544 or visit "https://retreaver.com" to learn more!

Retreaver Details

As customers move through various channels, Retreaver travels with them, packaging the information, ensuring you understand their intention and history before you even answer the call.

Retreaver

Retreaver Screenshots

Retreaver Reviews

Showing 37 Retreaver reviews
Already have Retreaver?
What do you like best?

What I love about Retreaver is its excellent Webhook integration and attaching tags to each phone number. I also love Retreaver JS script for my websites and work perfectly well for my ad tracker Voluum and RedTrack. Unlike other platforms, Retreaver is the only platform I know that has the ability to grab URL parameters (Operating System, Country, City, Device, IP Address) and assigns them to the correct source that I using to drive call traffic to it. With it, I'm able to scale campaigns on Pop, Native, Push Ads & other ad formats. Without it, I would be limited to Google Ads & Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a very advanced platform and there is some learning curve to it. If you have a technical background it can help you speed up on learning the platform. Other than that I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest problems is trying to find a way to integrate a call tracker to my Ad tracker. One of the key components to running a successful campaign is tracking what traffic source and target sites are driving calls for my campaigns. With Retreaver's Number Pool & the ability to collect URL parameters including ClickID, I was able to blacklist target sites that aren't performing and increase bids for sites that are converting in unique traffic sources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing Technology
What do you like best?

The Retreaver team is extremely responsive and very helpful. There have been many times I had question, issue, or idea and they always provide quick, helpful responses. The team is very hands-on when it comes to problem solving and get on calls with us whenever this is an issue. Stan and Dylan provide unparalleled customer service and help us better understand how we can use their tools to suit our needs. They will even build certain functionality in if necessary and stay on the cutting edge of Pay Per Call.

Their reporting is easy to understand and provides relevant information up front without having to dig through a ton of data. They are also very patient and take the time to do walkthroughs with us for new features or show us how to better use existing features. Their support exceeds expectations and allows us to grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t have any complaints. Any time I have an issue it is taken care of by the Retreaver team promptly and any features that don't already exist are typically in their pipeline to be created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By simply having a demo with Stan or another member of the team, you'll quickly see that their support and functionality is unmatched compared to competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Their reporting is unmatched - it helps us see high-level stats for day to day tasks, but also allows us to drill in on call details if we need more information. Everything is easily exportable if necessary and the Call UUID feature that tracks the call routing process has been an indispensable tool to help us identify issues in routing so that we can immediately fix them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Retreaver as a platform is easy to use and navigate and allows for a high level of customization. We have had very few reliability issues with them and we can always count on it working properly. As valuable, if not more, is there amazing customer service who truly care and want you to be successful. They have always gone above and beyond to solve problems and in the rare cases of any platform issues, apply appropriate credits. I would highly recommend anyone in the space to consider Retreaver for their call tracking needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks of the reporting functions that I think could be streamlined and altered to be more insightful such such as having the option to view conversion percentage based off of gross calls as well as unique calls. Also a better reporting method to more easily find discrepancies of payables vs receivables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without Retreaver we would be lost tracking our leads and receivables. It is a staple and absolute must have to keep track of our network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With Retreaver, I can (without needing a developer) create, optimize, and measure all my campaigns quickly and easily. Additionally, I can create all the essential integrations with other analytic and media platforms with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not disliked anything up to this point. The technology and team has exceeded my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing everything in one place is critical, and doing things quickly without a developer makes Retreaver very impactful. Tasks that took days or weeks are done in near realtime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Retreaver team helped orchestrate a seamless transition from our old tech stack to our new platform. This team is easy to contact, quick to respond, and most importantly, knowledgeable about their product. Their Platform has a clean UI design making edits and changes quick and easy. So far we have had no bugs or major items causing downtime. Based on my experience it's evident that their team cares about their clients succeeding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a dislike about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simply talk to the team they are great to work with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Retreaver to match and route calls in real-time. We are quickly realizing call routing does not have to be a headache with the correct technology provider Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's effective, and affordable. Can't ask for much more when it comes to a call tracking system. On top of that the customer service from this company is incredible. Their team is always there to help us customize/strategize on how we can make the most of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a user of multiple call tracking platforms I'd say there are aspects of the platform that aren't as intuitive as others. That said, the platform overall is easy to navigate through and their team is more than willing to coach you to ensure you are getting what you need out of it. If you're thinking of using this in addition to other systems, or transitioning altogether, like anything else there will be a learning curve. However, once you get the blueprint down the system is pretty easy to use and very effective. Not many negative things to say about this company! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Historically, posting data out from our system(s) to our clients has been a...clunky process. Retreaver has virtually solved that issue for us. Nowadays verifying data points and posting those points out to our clients in real time can be done with ease and consistency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Health Advisor
What do you like best?

I seriously love how genuine these guys are. Since I met them they kept everything very real, were never trying to sell anything they were legitimately trying to help. I talk to them as if we have been friends for a while and i feel like they are my business partners. They are on top of their programs and easy to get a hold of. And they are always trying to help and Help me grow my business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. They have found a solution to all my problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m able to distribute calls to the right agents and it’s easy to keep track of the time spent on the call and how It was handled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

Accessability of the team. Unique product features and custom guidance on how to optimize for best results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like I use it to it's fullest capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to Stan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unique campaign ID's let us track and optimize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The ability to control my lead purchases like never before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No ability to make mass changes to state mixes or call schedules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’ve saved over $50,000 by implementing Retreaver within a month! Our sales are increasing and our CPA is dropping by the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the software is. Very much easy to navigate around and use the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel the reporting is quite limited to other products we've used in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software that can be easily implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great software for call tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I can’t say enough good things about Retreaver! Initially I was won over by Stan’s quick-witted humor and ability to answer all my questions. They are reasonably priced and have virtually all the features I required. I am extremely happy with the usability of the system as well as the way above average customer service. I love that they are working on a system to find possible synergies between their current clients to further benefit everyone involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hmmm, what do I dislike? I dislike having to say I dislike anything about this company or their product. If there is a feature I would like that they do not offer, they get it added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to ask for Stan Pavlovsky! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retreaver has helped me easily track of all my campaigns. I am able to optimize client's campaigns by pointing out suggestions for optimization early on allowing my clients the best opportunity for success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Retreaver is an incredibly reliable platform with outstanding customer service. Our company is a fast-paced business with rapidly changing needs stemming from our wide-range of new initiatives. Retreaver never has a problem keeping up with these changes and always adjusts to our needs immediately. If the functionality doesn’t exist within the platform, Retreaver will build out and customize their technology to fit our many requests. When we don’t understand a new process, they create step-by-step video tutorials to provide assistance. Jason has vast industry knowledge that exceeds any other vendors in the space, which allows the company to have such a high level of success among all of its clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about this resource thus far. Any problem we have encountered has been solved within 24 hours, if not sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and you will not be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our current business model and PPC structure would not be as clean-cut without Retreaver. Its call-tracking platform, real-time pixel post-backs, and tagging systems allow us to track calls, revenue, and campaigns efficiently and separately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

The Retreaver team is very easy to get a hold of & extremely helpful. They take the time to get to know your business and provide recommendations on how best they can partner to meet your goals. Switching from Invoca was one of the best decisions we made- and the UI is much more straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's less visual presentation of the data- and no customizable dashboard to view your business's key metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There's a humungous different between the cost of Retreaver vs. Invoca. We found we didn't use 75% of the extra bells & whistles at Invoca- and Retreaver provides all the basics like dynamic IVR routing & campaign specific phone numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great customer service and lightning fast support response!!! The simplicity of the service combined with the great features making this a one stop shop is unmatched! I’ve been searching for years to find a service that is affordable and can integrate with HasOffers and this is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything from the customer service to the platform I do not like. Eventually with technology maybe it could read my mind and setup automatically but until then I will deal with it. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team could not find a call platform that had all the feutures we needed that could combine with Hassoffers until now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Retreaver's staff is extremely responsive and address any question we have in less time then competitors we’ve used before. The way data is passed around in order to route calls is the best in the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’d be nice to be able to drill down on all the call data better, but I also know that feature’s being added shortly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed an effective solution for delivering the specific callers to specific call center agents. Retreaver uses call data in ways we hadn’t seen before, providing our agents with context on phone calls and giving our marketing team insights into which effort were producing real results. For the value we’re getting, we couldn’t find a more cost effective solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

While I started using Retreaver to keep track of the leads our marketing efforts are sending to clients, the data tagging and routing capabilities are opening new opportunities for my business. Stan is an incredible and dedicated account manager, and he's made sure I was up and running in days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few real-time features I'd like to see added, such as ability for managers to listen in live to calls, however I get the impression it's just a matter of time before Retreaver adds these too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our clients and their businesses rely on us to deliver hundreds of calls to them every day, and to make sure those calls are of a high quality. Retreaver handles the volume, tracking and routing better than any call tracking system I've worked with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have only been using Retreaver for about a month and this is my first time dealing with calls at all, but so far the platform has been able to do everything I ask of it and the customer service is always top notch - any questions or issues at all are resolved pretty much immediately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have too many dislikes at all to be honest...its a very robust system and the customer service is very prompt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We just got into calls and are having huge success with Retreaver. It has become an integral part of our monetization strategy and has opened up a door which we did not know existed. Retreaver is a key aspect of our business and we are just really testing the waters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Retreaver made it really easy to track in Google Analytics not just the calls my Adwords were sending, but the calls being connected and converted as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Very seamless experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best calling tracking company that can be integrated with almost any tracking platform. Use them for all our marketing efforts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President Business Development
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

There are many positive features about Retreaver, however one of our favorite things is the ability to setup a list of buyers and dynamically route calls based on which buyer has the highest payout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some little oddities about retreaver, but overall we dont have many complaints. Its the better system in the pack - which is why we chose them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend retreaver if you are looking for a Dynamic IVR Call Routing System.. If you don't know what that is... then you should definitely call them and find out because... well... its awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our Business Model would not be possible with out using a system such as Retreaver. Dynamic IVRs, Call Tagging, Customer Tracking, and Billable Durations are some of retreavers greatest features that unlocks our ability to thrive as a Pay-Per-Call Marketingplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Internet
What do you like best?

Retreaver allows me to easily get to what i need. Their system is simple and easy to use. They also provide a nice API and allow you to set a URL that they will hit upon a conversion which is nice for Goals in Google Analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pay Per Call Marketing Expert
What do you like best?

I'm very satisfied with Retreaver services. It fulfills all my needs. The best tracker for calls. I wanted to find exactly the same services and Retreaver is what I wanted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe you can work on the interface to fit the screen on any device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have the best tracker with support of Retreaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant & Investor
What do you like best?

What I like best about Retreaver is its ease of use in combination with its efficiency and amount of features. While we do not need even half of them at the moment, it is good to know that our call tracking solution will be able to grow with us, as our business grows.

Also, this all comes at an affordable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While support has been really helpful in general, my last support ticket seems to have gotten lost somehow and was never answered. Also, it would be great if I were able to pull German cellphone numbers myself instead of having to contact support in order to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retreaver enables us to track incoming calls to our clients who pay my agency on a PPS basis. Thanks to Retreaver we are able to track down exactly, which assets are generating which amount of revenue for us. This makes it really easy for us to calculate our ROI and to decide, how to distribute our investments across the assets in our portfolio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COO
What do you like best?

Retreaver is a fast, flexible and user friendly call tracking software. Loading times are insanely quick, making it easy to make last-minute fixes to my call campaigns throughout the day. Once you understand how the system is setup, you can customize how you want calls routed and distributed. Additionally, the design is user-friendly and makes it easy for my affiliates and clients to login and use the system, saving me time when it comes to customer service. Additionally, it's easy for me to login on my phone and view the dashboard when I'm on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently there isn't a billing feature with Retreaver for me to manage my client accounts. Also, tracking affiliate costs in retreaver (cost per call) is not setup on the affiliate level, but rather from the target side, meaning I track my true costs outside of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using routing affiliate marketing campaigns to clients. Retreaver allows me to track the way my calls are routed and improve profitability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Founder
What do you like best?

i liked the customer support and the responsiveness of the team and the guidance about how to get the best out of their platform, Richard and Angela helped me a lot with any question i had and at any time of the day,

they helped me turn my business to a successful one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing i can think of at the moment , i didnt encounter any problems with it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you get a nearly perfect software for the pay per call business (i can recommend the inbound part only im not sure if they do outbound) and you get the highest level of customer support as if you are the only customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

im not sure i understood the question Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

The call routing features are far superior to other platforms out there. Also having access to many countries is vital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could sort the call logs by the caller ID. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The call routing features are superior to anything else you will find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a long list. Call routing, tracking, recording, etc. Enhanced organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Retreaver?

Retreaver Categories on G2