Really Simple Systems Reviews & Product Details

What is Really Simple Systems?

Really Simple Systems Cloud CRM provides complete sales, email marketing and customer service functionality in one easy-to-use system. Targeted at small and mid-sized businesses, or departments of larger organizations, who want a simple, easy to use online CRM sales, support and marketing system. The hosted CRM model is particularly suitable for companies with multiple locations and people who work remotely or at home. It includes everything you need to manage your customers, prospects, sales, marketing and newsletters in one simple package. Really Simple Systems CRM is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduced in the European Union (EU) in May 2018. With over 11,000 businesses (17,500 users) Really Simple Systems is the largest European provider of Cloud CRM systems. Customers range from single user to 600 user systems, and include the Red Cross, the Royal Academy of Arts, government agencies and IBM as well as hundreds of small and medium sized companies.

Really Simple Systems Screenshots

1-50 of 97 total Really Simple reviews

Really Simple Systems Reviews

1-50 of 97 total Really Simple reviews
IT Specialist

"My master key in dealing with my clients."

What do you like best?

I like very much for its excellent and great interface, allowing us to have a clear and precise focus of the entire sales process that manages my business, it also allows me to be able to automate numerous processes in order to achieve excellent results and be more productive. I can also say that I really liked the price of this software, although it seems a little low for all the functions it has.

I also liked the process of implementation, configuration and training that was given to us by the technical assistance team of this software remotely, which felt as if they were present. This system is very versatile because it has allowed me to integrate it with other applications.

What do you dislike?

I'm going for 11 months using this application and I can say that I like it a lot, and that until now it has not given me any problems that merit placing it as a formal complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely this is a very complete system of quick adaptation in your business, which will undoubtedly bring you numerous benefits and in turn the most important, blue numbers and the confidence of all your staff in wanting to give more and be able to break each month the objectives achieved, as if it were a competition.

With this system we have been able to improve the productive processes of my business, improving customer service and gaining their trust, we have been able to sell and reach more customers constantly. Since I was able to implement this system in my business I have noticed a wide improvement, even in the work focus of my entire team.

We have also been able to see some of our clients' opinions first-hand, thanks to Really Simple Systems CRM.

Mr

"Really simple Systems!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use! it really is simple to use, and very easy to navigate throughout the menu`s. As i work in the sales department the ability to display widget reports on my dashboard, on the total amount of sales for the week/month and year is a massive advantage. Being able to keep track of accounts so easily.

What do you dislike?

Loading times of pages sometimes being slow , being unable to colour graphs within widgets for each individual user so it is easier to differentiate which user is performing better if it was based on a sales chart. not really much else to complain about,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like an easy to use CRM that looks amazing and does more than you could imagine, you are in the right place. once you have used RSS then you wont want to move to another CRM.

the ability to have complete visibility of all my accounts, and how easy it is to navigate.

Sales Attendant
(5001-10,000 employees)

"CRM with module integration and that facilitates business management"

What do you like best?

The way in which you can divide and manage the permissions for different teams of the company is very good. Permissions can be granted depending on which customer records you want each team to see and which sections are the ones that each worker can attend or modify.

The integration of email within the platform is very efficient. It makes the efforts through this means of communication are simplified and you can control and modify the different emails easily.

The design of fields allows you to add features and sections within the system as you need it. That possibility of adding new sections is something that helps any business.

What do you dislike?

I would add more integrations with other applications and software to generate a greater global connection between different applications and thus make the work more efficient.

It took me a while to import certain data at the beginning inside the platform, but finally that problem was solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This CRM allows to implement modules, better manage sections such as marketing or sales and have a record of communications and actions taken with customers.

The marketing module has allowed us to improve sales management. It makes it easier for us to perform tasks that used to be more tedious, which reduces the time lost in those jobs.

The section of activities and the management of the electronic mail through Really Simple Systems allow us to know the details of the contacts with the clients and the actions carried out. This has helped us a lot in the sales section, since it allows us to know better any communication about a product, about information, all that follow-up helps us to serve customers more fully and to know the details better.

Business Consultant

"Excellent UK based GDPR compliant CRM solution"

What do you like best?

Simple to use on any device including my laptop, iPad or iPhone and a an excellent web based solution with pricing based on a SaaS annual billing basis per user and by module, if required.

All my disparate Excel worksheets brought together on a single common CRM database, also rolled it out to a number of clients who also get all the same benefits of the Really Simple System CRM application

What do you dislike?

As with all software applications there are some things that are not perfect such as the new beta data import capabilities, but the support is excellent helping me from data import, accidental deletion of one of marketing campaigns, so any identified problems are quickly dealt with or new functionality goes into the product road-map.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a simple CRM system and one that can be effectively rolled-out and implemented in a very short timescale giving an immediate return on investment making it a key business resource for myself and clients that also use the system

1. Centralised CRM data resource accessible on any device that I need to use depending on my location and environment.

2. Integrated marketing module gives an excellent dashboard view of my email campaigns as well included reports and simple dashboard widgets to give me very useful data views.

3. Simple and easy to use as its name suggests.

4. All my disparate data over the last 20 years brought into a single application backed up with CRM tasks, opportunity management, sales pipeline view and the ability to manage everything I need in 1 single place.

"It truly is a "Really Simple System""

What do you like best?

I have worked with many CRM systems in the past and this one "Hands Down" is the best by a long way. Some I have used in the past try to work too hard. You can tell its been designed by salespeople, for salespeople.

What do you dislike?

The marketing module needs work, however this is currently going through a re-vamp so hopefully my concerns here will be null and void in a couple of mont

GDPR was a main point & the CRM helps us to be compliant and much less fragmented. Also, it has helped focus the sales team with call numbers and opportunity targets and create that bit of friendly competition that all sales teams need to succeed. But for me from a marketing point of view its all about the data, and accurate, clean data. Being able to be targeted in our sales approach has been fantastic.

"Information at my fingertips"

What do you like best?

Ability to access my contacts information on the fly. Ability to look at my pipeline an see what I need to follow up on and close. I like that I can see how much money I bring into my company on a Quarterly basis.

What do you dislike?

Unable to customize reports. Sales funnel is not too accurate. I have tried to pull reports but can't seem to find out how I can. I've reached out to the team about the reports and have not heard back. I wish I knew how I cold make custom reports and trend how much I close on a monthly basis instead of just quarterly. For some reason, my actual numbers differ from the numbers shown on the Really Simple Solutions. For example; my forecast for this year is at nearly $3 million dollars. Really Simple Solutions shows less then $1 million. I'm not too familiar with this software and that is most likely the reason I am having difficulties. I wish there was a go to link for help with training videos. I'd like to be a part of the webinars, however, my schedule does not allow it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great CRM for a small or a start up company.

I can view my pipeline and follow up with business I need to close. I can't always pull up my computer, especially while driving to get customer information. Being able to do so on the phone makes it so much easier.

OB/GYN Business Manager
Medical Devices

"Excellent CRM System!! "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up the system. There are a ton of instructional videos to help get started as well. Once set up, it is very easy to navigate throughout the system. I am also an admin and it is very easy to customize the system. The quality of support is incredible. I emailed for help on an admin issue and I got a response within 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The support hub is very helpful so any questions I have are easily answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use it! If you ever need help getting started, the IT support is super responsive and helps out immediately.

Keeping track of all prospects, customers, and clients. Benefits include a way to report data on the customers and clients we have as well as send out marketing campaigns to easily reach out.

"Does what it says on the tin....Really Simple System"

What do you like best?

That it is really simple to use, like the webinairs for added tips, managing daily tasks, keeping all details in one place. Service and support has been great. Like that it can automatically blind copy emails into customer files to keep a history of communication. Can use as much or as little of the system as you like. Very easy to get started and maintain. Easy to set tasks for colleagues, management etc

What do you dislike?

I think history of activities and tasks could be improved . Difficult to see who created orginal task when escalating or setting for someone else

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Straightforward and easy to use

Helps me remain focused on what needs doing across existing business and looking for new business.

Managing Director

"It really is simple!"

What do you like best?

The intuitive interface and the fabulous support team.

Integrating a new CRM for our business was daunting - especially as we are an agency, therefore our model didn't sit well with the large and complex CRMs which are focusing on sales funnels and leads. We needed a highly customisable system - and one that was easy for us to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system - whilst it work perfectly well, the interface using the = and <,> symbols is a not as intuitive as the rest of the system - slightly more mathematical maybe, than we would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to RSS and watch the help videos.

We found the testimonial videos on the RSS website of how other businesses had set up and were using the system really helpful to assist us with how we would set up and use the system for our business.

If you are new to CRM systems - or if you don't have an IT person in your business don't be daunted - RSS support team are really user friendly and on hand to have calls until you are able to go solo!

Really Simple Systems is our "Oracle" - it is the place where all of the tacit knowledge in our business can be stored so when a team member leaves pertinent information does not leave with them.

In its rawest form I would say that Really Simple Systems provides us with a giant address book /data base - one that the whole team can access and keep up to date - more than that it gives us the ability to categorise our contacts into different verticals and segments, to be able to retrieve segments of this data and to record all conversations with the contacts which can be viewed and reported on by our Client base or by the Exec making the entry.

Communications & Website Manager
Education Management

"Excellent CRM system as its name suggests!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it was easy to implement and you can quickly access the data you are looking for. We've been using it for over a year now and the whole team likes using it which is something we've not had with past CRMs. It really is simple to get up and running and I like the reports feature plus the ease of creating new records.

What do you dislike?

I'm not very keen on the marketing module but I understand this is being upgraded. Once it is we will be giving it a try. If it's comparable to other mailers like Mailchimp we will use it because we will be able to have all the data on one platform rather than copying and pasting from multiple platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small to medium sized company and don't need something incredibly complex, I have no hesitation in recommending RSS.

We operated for many years without a CRM and the confusion with lots of spreadsheets made it difficult to know what data was correct and up to date. By installing RSS we have a dedicated area where staff can access data that we know is correct. It's also allowed us to be more accurate with our reporting and task management. Plus we now record when clients have attended events which allow us to manage our client relationships a lot better.

"Very usable system with marketing intergrated"

What do you like best?

We have found Custom Fields work well with dropdown etc. The Reports work (once you have mastered the filters. Also PDF reports fit well, and raw data comes out as CSV so can use Crystal Reports. Price is reasonable with the marketing package, so we get CRM and marketing for the price we were paying for just marketing. Perhaps the thing I like compared with some others is the screens are clean, it would be even better if we could select the items we use.

What do you dislike?

The Marketing is so clumsy, I know it is being re-written, but still, I sometimes send out short emails via a Word Document with mailmerge! Our biggest issue is occasional use, we are an organisation and the committee members might look at the CRM 2 or 3 times a year. To buy 10 more licenses is too expensive (and I would not really want to give the access). What we need is people to be able to just run a limited number of pre-created (by use) reports, so they totally up to date info on members and potentials. My biggest issue is adding Social Media details for all contacts and then have some way of recording if they read a Post, Blog, Tweet, look at picture and more. We monitor if they read an email but if 10% of communication are made by email and 90% on social media we cannot monitor engagement. To me CRM has always been about monitoring engagement and not just about have good mailing data. It might be me not knowing but I cannot see we can send people a form they complete online to add to our mailing list (sign-up). Having said all this I am Really Happy with Really Simple!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give yourself time to set it up and add custom fields, reports etc before you start. Go simple at the start, get the data in the right place and review/add fields/reports every 3 months without fail and in a year or so you will have a great system.

Instant access to members and potential members records anywhere I have internet (or 4G if it is reasonable)

"A "really simple system" to use"

What do you like best?

We started using the RSS CRM nearly a year ago and it does what it says on the tin!! Having looked at a number of systems, we found the RSS one, loved the simplicity of it and arranged a demo. We are a small company a really did not need the large and complex features typical of your Dynamics or SalesForce systems and to have a high degree of control over how the system appears for our company is a real feature for us.

The support we have received from the team at RSS has been excellent. They are highly response to any technical difficulties, even ones of our own making, on the rare occasion there is an issue!!

We have even had the chance to help in the development of future features both at a user conference and a feedback form on their website. RSS very much want to hear what we as customers want from the CRM which certainly helps with our engagement.

We cannot recommend this highly enough.

What do you dislike?

I do feel they could make better use of the dashboard and how much information it could show instead of having to generate reports instead, but this has been suggested and I believe is being looked at already.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This would be a particularly good system for those with no CRM experience given the simplicity of it.

As a new company we had no CRM at all and needed one. This system has given us that and in a very simple and user friendly format.

"Great for any company!"

What do you like best?

The costumers service is very willing to help when we contract them and searching with the system is easy and very simple. I use this on a daily basis and it does wonders for our advertising company.

What do you dislike?

We have gone back to the original program, so I guess the new updated version we are not a fan of.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For any company this is a great system! It has made our company flow so much better and makes support for our sales reps easier.

Having this system has made our jobs easier by having all contact information company wide visible for everyone to use. Its as simple as search and click. All info is there and mass emails and/or converting to and from other programs is a breeze.

Chief Executive Officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Excellent product for new upstarts and small businesses"

What do you like best?

You can set up an account with 2 users and just a few prospects for very cheap. As your prospect list grows and your sales team grows, you can upgrade a little at a time. This helps keep the application within the company budget.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey once you have 500+ accounts. Since most accounts are prospects and not clients, we aren't receiving revenue for most of the accounts although we are paying for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great way to get access to an intuitive CRM tool that meets the needs of your business - no matter what stage of growth your business is in.

We are trying to better manage client data as well as create a solid follow-up procedure for keeping clients and acquiring new ones. We also are trying to get a better idea of the best sources to find new clients. Lastly, we are trying to get a better idea of our project pipeline so we can determine how to budget for marketing and other client acquisition activities

Corporate Director of Sales Performance Support
Hospitality

"Great system for those Small Jobs"

What do you like best?

The system is so similar to other big box systems, effective, easy and at a great price.You can easily work your way through the system without the hassle and confusion of others The webinars and support provided can't be beat!

What do you dislike?

Only thing that I see that is missing is if your using it for a hotel sales purpose there isn't anything in there that allows you to have your meeting room space. If even there was something minimal included for meeting space it would totally ROCK!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your in need of a system to keep track of calls, business opportunities and tracking of your teams efforts and limited on funds this is the system to use

With the trace system and opportunities options it has helped us keep track of where we are and what we need to complete or finalize.

Digital Marketing / Project Supervisor

"Very good, not as fancy but does the job"

What do you like best?

The best part about this CRM is the integration with Microsoft Exchange - MailSync and Calendar are great.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are limited other integrations available - I think a LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great CRM with features crucial for managing prospects and customers.

The sales pipeline we use is spot on for us.

External Sales North West
Plastics

"Really Simple is Really Simple"

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer Support.

Ease of use when using day to day and when designing my own pages and pick lists.

As an external Sales Rep it has become a very valuable tool !!!

What do you dislike?

Although the opportunity Section is great it could be improved if you could copy and paste the lines to produce quotes in an email or document.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have nothing to lose by trialing this.

I personally had used CRM systems in the past and did not like them...

..with in 2 days of trialing this CRM I was convinced it was the way forward for all my colleagues!!! as it really is so easy

Increased sales due to being able to capture relevant information and list all opportunities ensuring they are assigned and followed up in a timely manner.

The reporting function is also becoming a valued feature.

This is a system for even those that do not like CRM's will LOVE.

Director

"Easy learning curve, excellent freemium model and great support."

What do you like best?

It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing.

And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly.

I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.

I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

I was also very pleased to learn that a new quotation module and integration with more third-party vendors (via Zapier) is on the cards for 2017.

They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

What do you dislike?

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired as of early 2016. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive.

They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile.

Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and watch some of their webinars to get the best out of it.

As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter.

I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.

I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.

Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly.

Dean Robertson
(Myself Only)

"A really simple system!"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a CRM system that was easy to understand (I didn't want to have to go on a training course), logical and that I could easily adapt to the way I do business. I looked at several options and this was the best for me. Great value and I love the email sync function.

What do you dislike?

Only that it can do much more than I use it for. Really, that's just a problem with me though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it!

A great record of client interaction. Sales and easy record of emails.

(10,001+ employees)

"The Name Says it All"

What do you like best?

This system has the ongoing classes and the video library one can use to expand their knowledge if you miss the classes. The capabilities of the system I am finding is endless, and it has helped me better understand the landscape of the prospects and clients. When I had problems, I called Customer Service and could only leave a message since they are in the U.K./I am in the U.S. I received a call back the next day and they sent me an email with a report that I had questions on. That really surprised me they took the time to try to figure what I needed.

What do you dislike?

On the site, they should post a time reference when one needs customer service. For example it it's 8:00am in the U.K. they should put, Hawaii Is ___am/pm, San Francisco__am/pm, New York___am/pm.

Also the windows are such that it kicks you out at times, and I am having to re-enter several times back into the system over a session

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are m any systems out there, this one should definitely be in your top three that you are evaluating. The system sells itself.

Tracking business tasks and documents. I love the fact that I am not taking up personal space in my own computer to hold all of the documents. The reports are incredibly helpful and versatile. They save me a lot of time.

Global Sr. Technical Account Manager
Internet
(10,001+ employees)

"I LOVE REALLY SIMPLE SYSTEMS!!!"

What do you like best?

I loved the fact that as a small business owner, I can have an account for two people for free! The features, reporting, and dashboard are unbelievable for a free CRM!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can't add a third person for free, but I'll take what I can get! Hands-down the best free web CRM!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! You will love it!

I have built my consulting business CRM on this product. I'm seeing excellent reporting and analytics for my clients!

Operations Assistant

"Reliable System"

What do you like best?

Simple UI for looking up cases and contacts, search facility is very handy and everything is neatly presented.

What do you dislike?

It logs you out due to inactivity too quickly, IMO

Elegant diary system and useful sales pipeline tools. Realised the benefit of accurate reporting and activity summaries

Branch Manager
Business Supplies and Equipment

"Great experience with Really Simple Systems CRM."

What do you like best?

I like that you can use it for free for 2 users and get a chance to decide if you will like it before upgrading.

What do you dislike?

After upgrading so we can add more accounts I like the mail sync option but would really like to see an option that would allow it to log your phone calls from a mobile device. The reporting dashboard is hard to navigate, it could be a little cleaner and more user friendly. It takes too much trial and error to get the reports you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An auto sync with the task to calendar would be nice, Remembering to hit the sync tab every time is sometimes hard to do with multiple things going on.

Using it for the basic CRM, using the task and activities is the most used part of it. Staying on top of follow ups and prospects.

II

"It Really Is a "Really Simple System""

What do you like best?

I love the ease of segmenting our contacts when we send out promotions using the Marketing Module. They have it all together with ease of importing data too! Their support is the best! I've always received red-carpet treatment when I've had a question. I've only just begun to see how powerful this system is, but it was name correctly - Really Simple!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing that I've discovered yet I've disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You get a whole lot of bang for your buck with this company. I did a lot of looking and comparing before deciding to go with them. Their customer service - a very key element with any of these companies - is stellar! The software fit our needs exactly! And the monthly fees are very competitively priced.

Segmenting lists easily. I can now do it with lightening speed, and it's done correctly!

"Really Impressed"

What do you like best?

Being able to link different sites to the company who runs them and adding all their emails to them has been the best things for us.

What do you dislike?

There has been nothing we have disliked so far, however we have not upgraded to the marketing package just yet.

We needed a way to store all the information of different companies and which sites they owned, and this system allows us to have all this in one easy format that everyone can login and understand.

Response from Helen Armour of Really Simple

Thanks for your review of Really Simple Systems. Do email us on ask@reallysimplesystems.com so we can link this with your account.

Director, Project Development
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"RSS CRM has a great interface"

What do you like best?

I studied quite a few web-based CRM offerings. I ended up settling on Really Simple Systems primarily because I liked the look of the interface, the layout of the screens, and the data presented. It fits in with the way I want to track my sales opportunities and isn't too cluttered. Ultimately, my needs really aren't that complex - I want to keep track of my prospecting activities, have reminders of my next follow-up with each prospective client, and be able to see at a glance what my total opportunities amount to. Very nicely done.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything! Still a fairly new user, but I've liked what I've seen so far. I did send in a product enhancement suggestion to add pushed email reminders of tasks that are due. I got a nice reply from a support person who said that feature is coming, which was nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free account makes it very easy to give it a shot. Enter in a few accounts and see what you think! I think you'll like the interface.

The key business problem I want to solve is to be reminded to follow up with customers that I've already quoted or had activity with. I don't want anyone to fall through the cracks. I expect the task reminders to help me solve that.

New Business Account Manager
Medical Practice

"Very positive experience for what it's used for."

What do you like best?

Ease of customization. RSS is designed so that really anyone can customize the service to exactly what they need from their CRM system.

What do you dislike?

The only annoying thing for us is that there is no ability to date and track notes. Instead, the notes field is just a large text box. While convenient at the time, it may be insufficient for contextual history purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that potential clients compare cost, features, needs, and ease of administration and use before making a decision. We did, and chose RSS for our needs. The "big-name" guys out there were both overkill and overly-complex for what we needed. I would also note the email synchronization as a must-have feature, that RSS CRM handles very well.

We use RSS CRM to track the sales process for a medical service my company provides. As a small group, we could not easily manage neither the sales process nor the admin. and maintenance of the system were it not as straightforward as RSS makes it.

One chief benefit is the simple, roll-up type reporting that RSS allows. The basic reporting is robust enough to get what we need out of it without too much trouble.

Response from Helen Armour of Really Simple

Thanks for the review James. You have some very good advice for anyone looking for a CRM system.

With regards to the issue of not being able to track notes - have you tried using the Activities feature? Here you can add notes with the date as you like and the grid can be customised to meet your requirements.

We are constantly looking at how we can improve the system without making it more complex so your comments are really helpful.

regards

Marketing & Product Development Manager
Building Materials

"RSS is a customizable cloud-based service that works well for our business."

What do you like best?

The RSS staff is responsive and helpful in customizing our user interface.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but we are in the USA and RSS is based in the UK. Sometimes, there is a lag in response when trying to tackle a support issue. Perhaps a US support branch or around the clock support?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a robust CRM with all the bells and whistles, this is not it. If you are like us, where your sales reps do not have time to learn bulky software, this is a great solution that will prove itself very quickly once implemented.

We have had a hard road getting our reps to invest time into a CRM for many years. We had tried many options, from out-of-the-box solutions to fully-customized systems build for us. None of those were ever embraced well by everyone. RSS is streamlined, straight forward and easy to use. This is the first CRM all of our reps have consistently used. Easy to use, regardless of computer skill level and our staff's computer skills are all over the map.

Response from Helen Armour of Really Simple

Hi Sean,

Many thanks for posting a review. Your comments totally encapsulate our objectives - a simple CRM system that people actually use!

We understand your frustration with our support hours and, as the company grows, this is something we will be addressing.

Best regards

Owner
Paper & Forest Products
(Myself Only)

"Run my small business on Really Simple - it has made my life so much easier "

What do you like best?

It fits like a glove to my needs. Not too much...not too little. It allows customization when and where necessary without having to buy a massive and expensive system out of the gate. It grows with you. You don't have to buy more than you need and you can try it for free to make sure it is what you need.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say. They have met all my expectations and more. Service is very good and pricing model is fair. I have never had an issue with the software and it does what I want so I really do not have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to Salesforce which I used extensively in my past employment and found to very hard to use and ridiculously expensive and the testing of many programs for my business before selecting Really Simple, there is no better choice for my needs. Love this software and what it does for me.

With RS I have taken back control of my business in one centralized and easy-to-use software program. Every piece of information I need is there for me. Everything I need to do is tasked and dated so I never miss something I need to do. I used to worry about missing important things and had to chase documents and customer contact information over multiple types of software. Everything I need is at my fingertips with RS.