Prophet CRM Reviews & Product Details

What is Prophet CRM?

Prophet CRM is embedded in Outlook, not simply integrated. This allows Prophet to uniquely leverage the work you and your team already do in Outlook, and automatically associates that activity to the appropriate customer opportunity within Prophet CRM. Whether from your desktop or mobile device, all Outlook-based emails, tasks, and calendar events are automatically tracked and associated to the corresponding opportunity, unburdening your team from administrative entry and giving them more time to sell. With more timely and thorough entry of sales activity data, sales managers gain valuable insight regarding your customers, sales team and sales processes. Combine Prophet CRM's unique Outlook integration with it's comprehensive suite of sales automation and workflow tools, customizable fields, reports, dashboards, and analytics, and you have a powerful application that will drive your business to higher levels of success. Contact us to discover how we partner with you to drive your success.

Prophet CRM Screenshots

1-25 of 143 total Prophet CRM reviews

Prophet CRM Reviews

1-25 of 143 total Prophet CRM reviews

"Avidian Prophet"

What do you like best?

The integration into Outlook is invaluable. The ease with which you are able to switch between outlook and prophet is so convenient. The ability to send group emails and have those registered in the contact's notes makes it easy to track reachouts. The flexibility of the opportunity template has allowed us to use as a support and service tracker as well.

What do you dislike?

The reporting section is a bit clunky, and not as flexible as we would like it to be. Also the assignment of departments and the difficulty in using the different opportunity templates adds extra steps when working outside of your department. The app is very basic and not as dynamic as we would like it to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend the cloud based version. With outlook anywhere sales people on the road are easily able to update opportunities, contact notes, add contacts, and easily keep things up to date. The hosting service has been very reliable with only one short time of less than 1 hour where the server was down.

Staying on top of opportunities, tracking customer reachouts, and putting in place sales and service processes that Prophet is designed to support.

Response from of Prophet CRM

It's great to hear that you see Prophet as an invaluable application. We are pleased that you are using it in Sales and Support. Getting these teams connected around the customer helps both teams and gives us a better, holistic view of the customer. We call this Total Company Selling.

We hear you on the reporting side and are working to enhance this area. We have found that customers who fully utilize Prophet Views often find this as a great dynamic option for data dissemination. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success team for guidance if needed. Thanks very much for your review and feedback!

AP

"Great CRM option in marketplace"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive program. It is easy to teach to others. Works seamlessly with Outlook. Can't wait for the next upgrade. Love that everything is in Outlook and other users can view various activities of other users. Great data in the analytics section of the program but takes awhile to learn it.

What do you dislike?

One of our users described it "It is a click-a** happy program!" It does take a lot clicks to do things but then again what program isn't? I wish some of screens weren't locked down for additional customization especially having a customer type segment on the main company screen in company manager. Received some wrong advice from our initial rep which put the customer type into an area that cannot be searched! Data migration was a pain but we eventually got everything we needed into the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure all your data is set-up properly in advance of the migration. Avidian does a good job of working with your IT people to be sure this happens.

We are able to analyze potential sales in varying stages. Our account managers can create a variety of views based on any number of search criteria to pinpoint their marketing efforts. (state, city, area code, etc) With a revenue screen view, they should never miss opportunities to followup on quotes. Shortly we will be redoing our market segments in Prophet and be able to zero in on marketing opportunities by market groupings.

Vice President of Preconstruction
Construction

"Avidian Prophet. Tracking our Opportunities more Efficiently"

What do you like best?

Functionality with our existing software and controls. Avidian Prophet uses the Microsoft Outlook framework that we are all used to and makes the software an easy extension of our normal work flow. This does not require an extensive training program for new users as the use of the application is very intuitive.

Other than function of the software, I would have to say that the Customer Support team is second to none. I have never had the personal attention and care from Customer Service personnel as I have had with the Avidian team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.

There was a small learning curve to understand how Outlook Contacts interact and sync with Avidian, but after a short explanation, this is not a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an efficient CRM solution that will not require extensive training and on-boarding, I believe Avidian Prophet to be the solution you are looking for.

We have several roles in the company that are responsible for Business Development activities and the Avidian Prophet software offers a solution to track all of the corporate opportunities in a single location that all Users can access in real time. The Prophet application allows for all stakeholders in the project to save their notes, correspondence, documents and communications in a single, easy-to-access location, while simultaneously synchronizing with your Outlook Contacts and Tasks.

Busniness Analyst / DBA
Medical Devices
(Myself Only)

"CRM Integration with Outlook. Prophet ease of use and setup."

What do you like best?

I believe in leveraging skills that have already been honed and the best way to do that for our company was to use our current skill set with Outlook and add a very robust CRM like Prophet that integrates with Outlook seamlessly. We have been able to automate a number of recurring sales automations tasks as well as provide management with custom reports when necessary. The support from Avidian has been nothing short of fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The administration portion of Prophet needs some beefing up but overall I believe that the Avidian software development team is headed in the right direction. The latest release with Analytics is great!

We accomplished both sales lead tracking and pipeline management but we also track the customers who buy from us. We effectively combined two systems into one.

"Know what you need"

What do you like best?

There is a wide range of customization and multiple layers of information. Sorting data by almost any parameter is easy and effective.

What do you dislike?

You need to know exactly how you want to use this system from the get-go, otherwise it becomes difficult to analyze massive amounts of information and leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know exactly how you want to use this product before you implement it within your company. This will make your data more useful in the long run.

Prophet CRM helps us to maintain constant communication with any lead, regardless of importance. This has lead to us garnering sales from customers we'd have forgotten about in the past. It also helps us to sta at the top of leads' minds, making it more likely to eventually convert them.

Response from of Prophet CRM

Thanks very much for the positive and constructive feedback. We have developed a Prophet playbook to help with CRM project pre-planning and post-implementation data governance. Your Customer Success Manager at Prophet is happy to share. We agree that future -proofing your data and turning into actionable insights will deliver the best outcome(s).

Regional Sales Manager
Industrial Automation

"As easy as using Outlook - no need to learn another package"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of different CRM packages over the years, and Prophet is so easy because it feels as if it's an extension of Outlook. Everything feels familiar if you're using Outlook and so far I haven't found anything that requires truly specialized learning. The learning curve was essentially non-existant.

What do you dislike?

I WOULD have said my only real complaint is there wasn't a good iPad version available, but that has been remedied over the past few weeks. The new mobile platform is good, simple and easy to use. While it doesn't provide all of the functionality of the desktop/laptop version, it does allow me to do everything I need to do while in the field. So there's nothing that I truly dislike about Prophet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product support has been fantastic. Not once have I been less than totally satisfied!

We use Prophet for contact and opportunity management, and it provides us with a quick and easy way to capture the data we feel is important to our business. Since most, if not all, of the fields are user-definable we've been able to tailor Prophet to fit our exact needs. And when we've decided to change, delete or add fields, the modifications are quick and easy to make.

Area Director
Financial Services

"CRM That is Customize able and So Powerful"

What do you like best?

What I like best it that it took what I was already using on a daily basis Microsoft Outlook, and gave me a way to keep step with all of my clients. I was able to use company jargon and product tracking and keep records on areas that I have to create in my monthly reports to my bosses and board. The most help has been with the support, and the classes they provided, and along with the YouTube channel of demo's I was able to watch, and try out some of the tips and tricks.

I have been a user for a long time, and each year I seem to discover more solutions on how to make use of this powerful CRM software.

What do you dislike?

I wish I understood the reporting side of the product better. I would love to be able to put out better looking reports, and add some of the things that I see in the video's. I know that this takes some practice, but the only opportunity seems to only arise when I'm under the gun for results. I do use the established reports and they do just fine for the report I need to generate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can't wait for a Android version of the tablet use. There isn't very many apple users here at my work we are all on windows platform.

Keeping track of the companies that I work with on building relationships with both their employees and the employer. I have several work areas this does make it easier to handle the cities, and my last contact with them. I now have a laptop that allows me to use this in the field. This has been way more helpful to do it there. In the past I had to come in and transcribe my notes.

Love the automatic tickler area when the reach outs that happen because I have set them up.

AH

"Initial setup and experience with Prophet."

What do you like best?

Initial support and setup was excellent.

What do you dislike?

Backend support post launch, weak at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a detailed post implementation plan and have your long term support specialist involved about midway through your implementation. If they come in at the end you are having to retrain a new support person from their company, which is not helpful. These guys are knowledgeable and willing to provide assistance, but can be a bit of a hassle in the short term. Secondly, they are beginning to offer some interesting webinars and information, but their first run at this was cumbersome and didn't go off well. Might give some insight into their ability for long term strategic development. So far, we like the system, but are not using anywhere near capacity.

Tracking and ability to review information as field reps develop processes. Field reps have begun to see what their efforts are producing and the actual activity levels the are performing at/above.

Principal and Owner
(Myself Only)

"Prophet CRM from Avidian"

What do you like best?

Prophet was a breath of fresh air when I discovered it. I've been a user for over five years. It is so tightly integrated with Outlook that using it is like using a feature of Outlook rather than a 3rd party app.. Why would I ever want to use a less tightly integrated CRM? And their support is second to none. You actually have an account manager assigned to you, which creates a more meaningful support relationship.

What do you dislike?

They could do a better job of describing the different standard reports available. The names don't differentiate them as well as they could.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the account manager assigned to you!

- Single customer/prospect database

- Group emails to targeted groups

Senior Manager
Financial Services

"Implementing Prophet has given us the efficiency that we were looking for. "

What do you like best?

That tracking of all contact made with someone and the options to track all activities within the office.

What do you dislike?

The linking can result in multiple users being linked and involves constant clean up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support Prophet (especially Roger) has given us in making the system what we would like it to be has been great. We appreciate their continued support in making Prophet continue to work with us with our changing needs.

If any has a company/office that struggles to find ways track opportunities, increase production and secure record keeping than Prophet is a great option.

Prophet has allowed us to track all activity which results in more efficiency within the office and record keeping has improved.

Sales Representative
Furniture

"Prophet CRM has given me the details of customer tracking the easy way"

What do you like best?

The integration right with Outlook and all the other Add-Ins together make it so simple to operate in one environment without switching, transferring etc.

What do you dislike?

Not having the data available once yo are offline I still dislike. Planning that is sometimes not possible and depending where one travels, Being online is not always possible. It is getting better however, due to the availability of WiFi at more and more places.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GO take a training session with them; talk to the team about the features; read up on the success story;

My notes are all in one location, I have projects, reminders all linked together and thus I can manage a day, a customer or a project easily.

Program Development Supervisor
Education Management
(10,001+ employees)

"Solid CRM Solution"

What do you like best?

The Avidian Prophet CRM product has proven to be a very easy to use product that is imbedded in Outlook. The application Interfaces very well and allows my department to track our sales activity easily. The product support is outstanding and when I've run into an issue they respond very quickly and with knowledgeable suggestions. The product is outstanding and the service is even better.

What do you dislike?

The security built into our company servers does slow down the launch of the product. But that is something I've become accustomed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I researched several CRM products before purchasing Prophet a few years back and this product has been perfect for my purposes. As well, the support we receive from the account manager and from the help desk support is outstanding.

Avidian Prophet CRM has allowed me to track and respond to new and existing customers easily with access to important information at my fingertips. The historical information is key for my business and having my support staff access that same information is critical. I can't imagine working without this tool now that I've used it for 2 years.

UR

"Easy to Use; Great Support"

What do you like best?

Customer support from Prophet has been great. I am not a power user, but every once in awhile, I have questions about Prophet. I get fast, accurate responses in no time.

I've had a few computer issues over the past year, as well, and having a cloud-based CRM has been a big relief - nothing lost!

Prophet is the one and only CRM I have used, and being able to easily track correspondence is really valuable. I may only have contact with a client once a year, so remembering or tracking down term, special needs, etc., would be cumbersome without Prophet.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to merge customers, when I've found I've created duplicates.

Tracking correspondence with customers and noting relationship issues is very important in my business. Having a CRM that seamlessly manages this information is a huge benefit to me, particularly since many clients only interact with me on a once-a-year basis.

AE

"Amazing User Service once purchased"

What do you like best?

The fact that technical support is one call away and they will help you over the phone immediately if possible. They can also set a date and time to do a quick refresher course or set up new training for you on a function you have never explored yet. They will take control of your screen and walk you through your specific issues, so you can complete the task with them right there.

What do you dislike?

The reporting section could be a tad bit more user friendly, although with tech support there to help you it is easier to navigate. They will help you create a report template that you can save and use over and over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very user friendly due to the fact it uses Outlook which pretty much everyone is familiar with.

For follow up purposes this CRM keeps you very organized. You can create a task within an opportunity and it will populate (if you like) into your outlook calendar and send you follow up reminders. As a sales person this is key!

National Sales Manager: Homecare
Medical Devices

"Profiting from Prophet"

What do you like best?

The integration with Outlook is clean and using a platform we are all familiar with makes life easy when using this CRM.

What do you dislike?

A more robust mobile application will be a nice addition to the overall platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your homework, but if you want a solid platform that easy to navigate and simple to use, then Prophet can help you and your team manage the sales cycle, customers and opportunities.

Organization of data, managing pipelines, capturing information, etc. We were in the twilight zone and now we have structure, visibility and accountability.

Sales Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Overall view of current and closed opportunities, group emailing and lead maintenance."

What do you like best?

Group emailing function. Allows me to split between agents / partners and customers and can easily ensure that the right people get the correct notifications.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot switch back and forth between PROPHET and Outlook so when you leave the program you have to go back in and start from scratch each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool from User level to administrator. Easy to track progress, run reports & most importantly keep in front of the customer / prospects.

PROPHET allows us to keep in front of customers . prospects easily.

Director, Head of Sales
Financial Services

"It was pleasant and quick. "

What do you like best?

The support and knowledge center. I like the layout of the website with the use of the FAQs, and the access to cases on-line and the support. I am happy that I can talk to someone in the US. Furthermore, the attention of detail with their integration of Outlook and workflow provides the access to information I need when dealing with clients and prospects anytime and anywhere. There is a flexibility there which I like because as my business grows, I can mold Prophet to fit my needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the software does not install correctly the first time. Everything start with the first impression and the first thing, your software is flawed when running the installation packages. I also that you cannot toggle between the contact, company and opportunity manager on 1 screen. I have to open separate windows and ALT-TAB between managers. It is a little annoying at times. Also, why can't I share my custom views with others? If Prophet is supposed to help us collaborate, that would be one of the first I would want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a web based CRM that also integrate with Outlook. Then I would recommend this product based on the price point.

Workflow, transparency and reporting. I like how this integrates smoothly with Outlook and the fact if I am remote, I can still get access to the data on an iPhone, iPad, or PC.

Director of Sales
Telecommunications

"Prophet provides a superior productivity and funnel management tool."

What do you like best?

The ability to customize sales reports and to pull and review funnel reports with sales reps. We also use Prophet as an Account Management tool and I am able to review activity with our Account Manager on all our existing base of clients to monitor contacts, distribution of newsletters, and new services sold. I'm also able to monitor and measure the churn rate of our base.

What do you dislike?

We are very pleased with Prophet and do not have an area of dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand the full breath of the tool especially the ability to customize reports to fit the specific requirements of your business.

Measuring productivity of sales reps and account managers. I can measure close ratios and contact frequency and determine reps effectiveness in building funnels. One of the key benefits realized from using Profit is that it has allowed me to set realistic productivity expectations for sales reps and account managers.

Stainless Steel Product Manager
Mining & Metals

"Stainless Steel Product Manager"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and make changes to the software as grow with it.

What do you dislike?

Visually I wish there were some color options which might make it easier to distinguish on item for the next.

We are finally able to coordinate our inside and outside sales efforts. This has helped use to follow up on more quote and to grow our business. We are operating fast and more efficiently.

AE

"Support ticket unanswered for three months."

What do you like best?

I can't say that I have had a good experience.

What do you dislike?

I have emailed and reached out repeatedly to correct issues, including my sales representative Kaye, and my account manager, Donnita, on multiple occasions and have consistently seen no response because they don't seem to have any sense of urgency to communicate with me.

I can organize my follow ups and my prospects.

Response from of Prophet CRM

Sorry that after so many hours of effort on both sides, that we are unable to get you launched to your satisfaction. We will review all of our steps to see if there is any other way to set you up for success with our product and with the resources you have on your side. Thanks very much for the feedback.

Sales Executive
Logistics and Supply Chain

"Must have product to keep on top of your clients."

What do you like best?

I love that it is integrated with MS Outlook. It makes setting appointments, tasks and reminders simple to keep track of. If you sync your phone to your Outlook calendar, then you get all of them even while on the go.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a MOBILE app or the mobile website worked. It's a little frustrating that to have to fire up the laptop of the road to update something when we could just do it on our phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using OUTLOOK for work emails, this is a no brainer. Get it and you be glad you did.

It's helping us effectively stay on top of our current clients as well as the pursuit of new ones. We are generating reports from the system to track how our sales staff is doing and see how they are going from week to week as well as monthly and yearly.

Principal
Management Consulting

"Avidian's Prophet Does a Great Job for CRM"

What do you like best?

Prophet is a powerful, full-featured CRM that integrates easily with Outlook. The ability to use add-ons to the main contact and calendar tool we are already depending upon made the decision very simple. I looked at probably eight to ten different CRMs before finally deciding upon Avidian's Prophet. The other key factors in their favor are: dollar-for-dollar the flexibility in managing the new business "opportunities" we are creating and tracking, as well as the back-end customer service needs, was better with Prophet than any other platform.

What do you dislike?

The report creation and customization features are not all that friendly. Once you understand the steps, it gets easier, but it's the least user-friendly piece of their platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a small to medium-sized company, on a budget and already use Outlook as your main communication tool, then Prophet is a terrific fit.

Better coordination and real-time information-sharing of sales lead and new business data means better decisions and greater focus on the targets that matter most.

PPE and Loose Equipment Specialist
Public Safety

"I recommend this product to every sales rep I work with!"

What do you like best?

Being that it is an Outlook add-on makes it very intuitive. It is very easy to learn and use. I am most impressed with the company and contact management portion of the program. My boss loves the reporting features. The email function allows me to personalize emails to multiple customers with the same information.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app for Prophet is extremely limited. It works ok for looking up opportunities but most of the info on the app is already synched with my phone. I think it may be more useful on a tablet if you could have the full suite available but it just doesn't do what i need it to on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like an easy to use product that tracks your customers and opportunities right in Outlook you have found it!

I use this product independent of what my company does. I uses it for customer management and opportunity management. I have been able to close more sales by staying on top of opportunities that would otherwise fall through the cracks.

PRESIDENT
Entertainment

"Everything I'd want it to be"

What do you like best?

Easily organizes emails and appointments and documents all in one place. I love being able to attach one person to several different groups. I also like that it is tied in with Microsoft Outlook. Should I ever need to change my CRM, all my contact and appointment information is still available to me. This was not the case with my last CRM; there was no integration with Outlook, which is part of the reason I switched.

What do you dislike?

Technical support must be done via email, and often takes hours to get a response. I would much prefer to be able to call in and speak with someone live when the problem arises.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I previously used Goldmine. At this time, I loved it. However when I went to upgrade the program, I learned they had discontinued their small-business support, and the license fee was now way beyond my means. My concern was that I wanted access to my 10+ years of data on Goldmine. I looked around and Prophet was the best I found. I particularly like that it integrated with Outlook. I figured that although I might want another CRM in the future, I would always use Word. Now that I have learned how to use Prophet CRM, I much prefer it to Goldmine. I find it more dynamic, and it is a fraction of the cost.

I was both self-employed and a full-time student. I have a lot going on, and this program has enabled me to stay organized and efficient.

President
Accounting

"I have used Avidian Prophet for the past year. "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that all CRM features are all within Outlook. It really makes the workflow so much more simple. I really like not having to switch between programs. I have tried other CRMs that were supposed to synch with Outlook, only to end up with duplicate Contacts. Not possible with Prophet. Also, the search field is very powerful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I don't use many of the sales & pipeline features that are available.

Will look into expanding my utilization of other features the program has to offer.

I might like if the Prophet was more pronounced in the List, maybe Bold Type Font.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a CRM that works well within your Outlook program, this is it! I have tried many CRM programs over the years and Prophet is what I was looking for all along. I really like that I do not have to synch with Outlook. Everything is included and available within Outlook. No switching between programs is what I really like. Makes work flow much easier.

Contact manager to enhance Outlook's abilities that did not have to be synched with another program.

Prophet CRM is exactly what I was looking for inn that regard.

All contacts are the same within Prophet and Outlook. No synching necessary. I can not stress too much how useful that feature is!

Prophet CRM Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

7.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for Prophet CRM?

Prophet CRM Categories on G2