PowerReviews

PowerReviews

PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to collect and display authentic content through ratings and reviews, questions and answers and visual content to improve the buyer’s journey.

Work for PowerReviews?

Learning about PowerReviews?

PowerReviews Reviews

Ask PowerReviews a Question
Showing 83 PowerReviews reviews
Jeffrey B.

"The best solution on the market and should stay that way for a long time!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about PowerReviews is the dashboard/interface. It is easy to use and navigate, has all the important tools in eyesight, and just looks miles better than those clunky services we've used in the past. I love that you can customize views/reports right there in the dashboard then download that report. It's consistently updated too for the best experience.

What do you dislike?

The thing I don't like is the product feed setup. It takes some time and is finicky if you go about making many changes. All solutions on the market today suffer from this so not necessarily a PowerReviews issue. I just wish there was an easier way to load products in the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I said, they are the best solution on the market today and they are constantly making improvements so I'm sure they will stay ahead. Fantastic support team!! We've had some issues with product setup so spend your time making sure this is done correctly from the start. But if you have issues, rest assured you are in good hands with their support team.

For us, PowerReviews allows us to scale up our review counts across all the channels we sell on. It's an efficient way for us to maximize our sampling campaigns and ensure our products have the best chance of converting no matter where consumers shop.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PowerReviews
Scott Y.

"Always delivers, Easy to work with, great platform for reviews!"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews syndication and sampling program. We sent out 1000 samples and received a nice batch of quality authentic reviews. The reviews were syndicated across our retail partners websites.

What do you dislike?

The old user portal, but the new one is great. The old portal was a little bit difficult to manage, but the new one is fantastic. You can view all reviews in real time and use the integrated tools to tag and unpublish as you see fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Between BizzaareVoice, PowerReviews and Others, we are glad we decided on PR. From the start you get what you expect at an extremely competitive price. Our goals were set out to improve overall reputation across our partner sites and on our native site. Whatever your goals are you have the tools to achieve them with PR. Don't let BizzaareVoice tell you that they "own" the network for syndication either. Just a heads up, BV will tell you this and try to get you to sign a huge overpriced 2 year contract.

Internet reputation is very important for our company, and PowerReviews provides an amazing platform for UGC and managing online reputation through product reviews. We went from an overall 2.5 stars all the way to 3.8 on average across the internet.

What Product Reviews solution do you use?

Johnathan K.

"Solid Review / Q&A Provider"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use their dashboard is. I have a lot of team members of different departments use their dashboard and everyone finds it easy to use and fully functional. The reporting is great and easy to use. I am very much a "do it myself" user and like being able to modify reports and searches to how I want them to work/show.

What do you dislike?

I am not crazy about the ticketing support system. I don't have a dedicated rep I can email or call when I have an issue. A lot of services have gone to the ticket system though, so I just buck up and deal with it. We have a fair bit of customizing we can do, but there is a lot that is still "global" settings that we cannot change. I prefer to be able to tweak the look and use more, but I'm not crying about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a mighty fine product and good folks working there. We have a great integration with them and reviews are of huge importance to my company and me. You'll love the dashboard, and moderation is pretty easy. We have thousands of products and PR handles it great.

Product reviews are must. Plain and simple. Having a good provider and showcasing your reviews makes a company money. PR does a really good job with this. PLUS, the AnswerBox for every product (that is searchable) is a HUGE benefit for more complicated products. Not to mention the good insight into what customers are looking for in product descriptions (from what questions they are asking).

Kristina Cerminara R.

"Great Customer Success Managers"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Power Reviews is their genuine passion for their customers success. My client success manager is always quick to respond to any emails and offering new and fresh ideas on ways we can optimize our ratings, reviews and ugc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would be great to get fixed is if the unsubscribe link in the email actually unsubscribed the customer from receiving the second email asking for a review. Right now that functionality does not exist to my knowledge.

Customers love to read reviews. Both positive and negative reviews are useful to the customer journey when purchasing. We've seen a large increase in conversion rate from a product that has reviews vs. a product that does not have reviews.

"Overall Easy to use and functional product"

What do you like best?

Moderation platform is easy to use and simple to navigate. Q&A and Review replies are easy to complete and update. Daily reports are easy to implement. It is simple to create needed reports and provide for business needs. Reporting can be downloaded to Google docs which makes it easy to share and work with.

What do you dislike?

You are unable to sort Unanswered Q&A by time, ex: change to oldest to newest instead of newest first. email notifications of Q&A are not clickable, so when notified by email you have to search for the Q&A in the dashboard to answer instead of one click taking you directly to the question.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to work and communicate with. Reporting is easy to pull and understand. Dashboard is simple to use and understand.

We are now able to offer a Q&A functionality on our website and easily manage and respond to these questions. Also, we offer product reviews online and it is easy to manage replies to consumers.

"Enjoyable Experience with Power Reviews"

What do you like best?

The team at Power Reviews has been very helpful in not only getting the functionality up and running on our site quickly and seamlessly during the onboarding process but also staying on top of sharing new features, troubleshooting site issues and working with our brand to expand review coverage on .com.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is extremely un-intuitive and does not provide data that is clear or streamlined. The reporting is also limited and could be more robust, and therefore, more helpful to our overall measurement and strategy.

Until our partnership with PR, we did not have a review generation strategy in place. Power Reviews has helped us think outside the box in this area and ensure that generating review coverage is a top priority moving forward. There are also quite a it of features that Power Reviews provides that we will be implementing in 2019 to help solve issues with our customer service, such as the Q&A function.

Christopher L.

"Constantly Evolving and Adapting"

What do you like best?

The thing we like most about Power Reviews is that they are constantly improving their product based on real customer and market feedback.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about Power Reviews. The only downside I have encountered is when I'm implementing new features, it's sometimes hard to go back and forth between our site support team (offshore) and the Power Reviews team. I think we've improved that process quite a bit though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you experience any issues, don't sit and try to figure it out on your own. This will only cause frustration. The support team rocks, just ask questions!

We will always have issues with product credibility for new products. Something we love about Power Reviews is the new skin for the reviews display. After doing some user testing, we have discovered that the new look has helped draw the consumer to our products much more quickly. Their confidence is boosted when deciding to purchase a product.

AM

"Great service and team; fair pricing"

What do you like best?

Great account support team and willingness to treat relationship as a true partnership. When working correctly, review syndication is incredible value. Acquisition of Bzzagent also creates a new way to partner on sampling, could be seamless integration with Power Reviews WAR and syndication services

What do you dislike?

Unfortunate repercussions are still being felt as a result of the BV split -- current team is handcuffed, however, this was always a potential outcome and feels like a miss on the Power Reviews team to have not planned better and renegotiated individual relationships with each retailer

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth evaluating vs BV on price; need to finalized retailer specific agreements before that's an apples to apples comparison

Review syndication has enabled Colgate's reviews to go from few to many, which provides a very cost efficient solution for review amplification, ensuring with have correct breadth and depth of coverage

"Best Solution on the Market"

What do you like best?

PR offers cutting edge solutions and all reps that we've dealt with have been awesome. Always calling us about new capabilities and they're so invested in our growth. Great partnership.

What do you dislike?

Power Reviews has been an amazing partner. There is nothing that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Power Reviews is the best solution in the market. Each Power Review representative assigned to our account has been knowledgeable and helpful with all product info and implementations. They have great followup and I love receiving calls about new capabilities. They really are the leaders.

With Power Reviews we're able to provide real feedback from customers and the UGC allows our customers to be engaged and feel as though they're a part of purchasing decisions. Great solution all around.

User in Cosmetics

"Comprehensive Review Platform that continues to innovate"

What do you like best?

the pros and cons section and will refer to friend section in interface. Also, the ability to contact dissatisfied customers is a huge help

What do you dislike?

no image moderation - we get negative reviews with images that push the envelope on what the actual experience was and why it was negative, also, we won't be using the social aspect until scheduling is available. that is a huge part of our strategy

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the investment - having the ability to better service the customer is key and power reviews has removed the friction here. It's really put us on the same playing field as our competitors and the syndication aspect will be vital as we continue to grow.

validating reviews was a HUGE issue prior to implementing power reviews. this has cut down the spammy reviews

Nathan H.

"PowerReviews has changed the way we do our business"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews ensures that most browsers are turned into potential buyers since it delivers network and software products that generate useful reviews in the form of information that significantly influence the buyers.

It also ensures that customers are able to access these reviews in various ways including snapshot from direct comparison. This software also comprises of a wide range of features and tools that take into consideration accuracy, customer opinions, moderation, and ultimately Google ranking.

Through the utilization of its reviews and ratings, it ensures that clients are able to find you and what you are selling. Innovative retailers and brands are also able to significantly improve their operations, goods, and services.

What do you dislike?

PowerReviews comes with no major flaws but just a few issues some of which are; it is a sophisticated technique that is on the rise so not many people know how to use it or even accept it.

It is expensive and also negative review can lead to reduced sales or collapse of the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is generally reliable due to its accuracy, innovation, and moderation.

We are using this tool to accurately market our products and services and that has changed the business environment in a big way. It ensures that correct information is provided with respect to the products and also that customer questions are dealt with in time thereby improving sales and improving customer relations.

It has helped us in increasing the level of sales, increase in buyer’s confidence, and a potential increase in organic traffic.

IR
Internal Consultant in Retail

"PowerReviews gets the job done with passion and drive"

What do you like best?

What I like best about PowerReviews is the employee's work ethic. The Customer Success Director that we work with, is always attentive, reliable, and very easy to work with. When when we met other employees from PR, they all have the same amount of drive and passion. Overall, their work ethic and culture over at Power Reviews is what makes them a one of a kind company!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about PowerReviews is more on the technical side - bad syndication relationships. That is the only thing I can think of because PowerReviews' employees never leave things unresolved with Abt.

There aren't many problems that I face when working with PowerReviews. There are bad syndication relationships, and minor CSS issues that we can fix. Although something that we did benefit from was, while we were resolving any issues, customer success directors always find a resolution and share their insights on how we can avoid the problem from coming up again or what other retailers did (without disclosing who they were) and what worked for them.

Suman R.

"Excellent product to get reviews from your customers"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews offers me view a complete end to end Review snapshot which contains the summary of all the advantages/pros, disadvantages/cons and our product’s best usage. It has a powerful feature called Review Accelerator which helps me to reach out to my clients and users asking them to write an honest review about our product and services. This comes in pretty handy to understand the actual needs and expectations of the clients while using our product.

Before asking the users/clients to review, it allows me to customize the questions to be asked to the clients and get answers from multiple resources. Setting up a virtual FAQ is also possible and finally I can verify the answers/responses by filtering with expert moderation.

What do you dislike?

Its biggest disadvantage is that it doesn’t offer a free trial so that you can test out the services before actually paying for the Premium account. Also it is best suited only for Mid-size and Enterprise business organizations. It doesn’t fit the needs of Small businesses or Freelancers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reviews are a must for competing with other alternatives to your Product and PowerReviews makes it simple to analyze your product market and reach out to your customers. So, a thumbs up from my side for using PowerReviews.

After using PowerReviews for quite a long time now, I can say that its dashboard has allowed me to change and implement my product’s features as per client’s expectations. Users can now provide updates and reviews on Social Media websites like Facebook and Twitter and I can comment/tweet about their queries or suggestions. Now our team can recognize and have an accurate analysis about the products.

Asim A.

"PowerReviews helps in getting honest feedback "

What do you like best?

I really like PowerReviews because of the fact that it shows me the real insights about what the client thinks when it comes to getting feedback from them regarding the services and their experience on working with us. It helps in getting valuable and honest feedback from them to improve our services.

It's User interface helps in highlighting the relevant concerns from the users for a particular product in a very easy manner. This has helped in increasing our global market online and reaching to a wider range of users.

What do you dislike?

Although it proves out to be a very useful product for us, one thing which I feel missing in PowerReviews I the ability to integrate it with Bing Shopping. It would be am extra bonus if it had that feature as well. Managing the data is also a little tough task here. Rest everything is upto my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very simple product to manage your product reviews online to reach out to a larger audience. Also the support team is very helpful and completely covers everything from their side to suit your needs.

Since our main aim was to get honest feedback from the users and customers, PowerReviews have been very beneficial in making this job easy for us.

We have been gaining the trust of our customers through it's valuable reviews. This automation was worked out very well from their team with a cost effective budget.

Kylee K.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews provides great customer service and allows our business to get feedback on our product as well as boosting customer engagement.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike, if anything. PowerReviews provides great webinars as well as monthly call with our CSM to ensure we are on track with everything we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PowerReviews can add great value to your site. Your customers will better engage with your product and your site will gain more SEO value especially with the addition of their question and answer services. We also have constant contact with our customer success manager and if we ever have any problems, the support team is quick to respond.

We are solving many SEO issues with PowerReviews' social Q&A that will allow our customers to ask us questions. We have not yet got it on our site yet but are excited about the possibilities.

Florentin S.

"Great product and seller review platform"

What do you like best?

The end user experience for the product review engine is great. Looks great on both desktop and mobile and is fairly user friendly. Their integration team for the enterprise level plan was quite helpful through the process and got us up and running in the estimated time frame.

What do you dislike?

The PowerReviews dashboard definitely needs some improvement but they have been addressing that in recent months so it may not be as big of an issue any longer.

We were looking for a review platform that was able to syndicate both product and seller reviews on other websites. PowerReviews was able to do this for us at a great price compared to their competitors and their service turned out to be great as well.

Alyssa S.

"PowerReviews is key for growing new product launches"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews has been extremely helpful in getting reviews generated and syndicated for our new product launches. Without a tool like this, we would not be able to get the number of reviews needed to help our products convert.

What do you dislike?

The tool can sometimes be a little bit buggy and hard to predict - there seem to be syndication gaps fairly often.

This has solved our problem of getting our new products to compete with existing products - in this day, customers rely on a good star rating with a large number of reviews to trust that a product is worth purchasing, and PowerReviews has helped streamline that.

AA
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Helpful tool for Review Management"

What do you like best?

The ability to filter reports and isolate different kinds of reviews is very helpful in looking at different aspects for the business. For example: how many people are complaining about customer service, the product, the website itself, or even the payment methods? It's easy to look at old the bad reviews and categorize and decide how to move forward with the valuable information that customers provide.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not very intuitive and it's hard to learn the platform without being walked through the dashboard.

We are currently using power reviews to moderate reviews and syndicate reviews across different retailers. Benefits we have seen include more am[ple product display pages because of reviews being populated across different platforms. They don't look empty just because a product is new to a retailers website and already has existing reviews.

Travis H.

"Great way to get insight of existing and potential customers!"

What do you like best?

I like it for what it is. It helps me get a better understanding of what my existing, potential and ex customers think about the product / services in a non-threatening way to them and us. Because we know that people are far more likely to be more honest when not face to face, this is a great way to get honest feedback.

What do you dislike?

I feel that organizing the data is a bit more complicated than it should be. Very simple to setup but not liking how i have to manage the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product!! Keep it up. Can't wait to see what changes you make! It is kind of weird to be taking a survey about a survey company in a different survey setting. But hey, you have to do what you have to do!

Wanted and needed honestly opinions from customers and potential customers and this provided us with a great solution to help customize our business to better suit our target audience.

Ken A.

"PowerReviews iS GREAT!"

What do you like best?

The ability to harvest feedback from real users. The best way to interact is to understand what how consumers feel about the product/service they own. There is an option for our product/service specialist to interact with the consumer as well.

What do you dislike?

there are times the data does not match up properly. Need to find more ways to match reviews with product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use power reviews to connect with your visitors on a different level.

Marketing through reviews. Being able to determine if the product is a correct fit with our audience. If the product does not exceed the forecast of performance, it lets us know it is not a correct fit. this also improves our relationship with consumers. we are able to assist the less than satisfactory reviews personally as well.

Kelly S.

"Positive impact on sales"

What do you like best?

Product reviews are a sure way to convert more prospects. In that sense PowerReviews as been instrumental in boosting our online sales.

What do you dislike?

Lack of flexibility around product reviews. For example, I wanted to generate a page with all our reviews. Basically an aggregated list of all product reviews in one place. That was virtually impossible without significant development work on PowerReviews's end and additional cost for us.

Also, the lack of a tight integration with Google to syndicate the reviews to Google Shopping or Google Trusted Stores is frustrating compared to their competitors. There is no integration with Bing Shopping either, which has prevented us from getting seller ratings in BingAds. We got seller ratings in Google via GTS.

The pace of innovation is pretty slow at PowerReviews. They have not brought forth new meaningful tools to the table in years whereas the competition is innovating with better social media integration for example.

Positively build trust in the brand and products available for sale to our audience.

Samantha C.

"Easy to use and efficient"

What do you like best?

Setup team was great to work with and were very accommodating to our needs

What do you dislike?

Moderation not always 100% efficient. We don't always get things that are flagged for review that should be. Often they'll just get accepted without our input.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to ask for customization - the setup team is very accommodating although some things are just simply not possible

Biggest benefit is increased online presence for our products and our dealers (who are set up as a product but their businesses also reap benefits)

"Powerful software, great client support"

What do you like best?

Software is relatively easy to implement, account team provides great support and is always available to provide assistance (Tai, Casey), even with some account turn over.

Cost is also very fair for the service provided

What do you dislike?

Opportunity exists for more managed service in terms of reporting, both internal and competitive/benchmarking outside of Power Reviews conferences. Understand dashboard is there to provide that information, however, the opportunity exists to up-sell reporting an anaylsis

Review syndication and amplification -- without PowerReviews, we would not have the depth and breadth of coverage across all key retail partners

AM

"Excellent product, great collaboration"

What do you like best?

The platform itself is excellent, but the attentiveness of the onboarding team is what really impressed me most.

What do you dislike?

There is little to dislike at this point. I want to provide a balanced review here, but can't really think of any negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. They have the best product and the best people.

We wanted some social proof on our product pages, not just a marketing pitch. Other benefits will include the SEO value, and an ever-changing page, which will be more interesting to repeat visitors.

"Power Reviews-So Far So Good"

What do you like best?

We have seen a little more traffic to our site.

What do you dislike?

I wish we would have a higher flow of traffic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a great system for anyone looking to get hooked up with Google and have a better search engine and have great SEO findings. So far, we have really enjoyed using this. The other good thing is that you can optimize consumer insights for many different industries. We have been exploring different avenues for our packaged goods and we have found some of the research to be quite interesting. Also, we have realized we need to do some more research and PowerReviews has been able to help us identify some other needs we were not aware of in different markets. Even though we don't have a review part of our site, we realize that this is a need as well. This has been good for people asking question on our commerce websites that we advertise on. Also, we determined that we needed to have better insights and better development and verbiage on our products. (Again, something that was determined through the program) This is reduced the amount of questions...not by much, but some. Again it's a learning processes for all of us.

Our problem is trying to get synced with SEO with Google. We have seen a lift in traffic, which is good. We have not had it too long, but seeing some small results.

Learn more about PowerReviews

PowerReviews Videos

Learning about PowerReviews?

* We monitor all PowerReviews reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.