Oracle Field Service Cloud

3.9

TOA Technologies' field service management solutions use patented predictive technology to help organizations reduce costs and improve customer service.

Work for Oracle Field Service Cloud?

Learning about Oracle Field Service Cloud?

Oracle Field Service Cloud Reviews

Ask Oracle Field Service Cloud a Question
Showing 109 Oracle Field Service Cloud reviews
Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Seth J.
Seth J.

"Fantastic Software, When It Works"

What do you like best?

OFSC was a great product for me to use, when it worked. We used to schedule our daily service tickets out. All of the customers information was uploaded and easily accessible. Same with the job details and the products used. We also had the ability to track, in real time, our drive. This helped provide timeline updates on the fly.

What do you dislike?

There would be several times where the software would not load all the client details correctly. Or at all.. Now, this could have been a hardware issue (with the tablet) however it happened to several other techs as well. That, along with the fact that sometime we couldn't manually enter details from the tech end into the software (or make changes) was kinda odd. We would have to call in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the hardware and the software are able to work flawlessly together. If the hardware is not up to par, it will cause the software to lag / bog and will make for a tough day.

Creating job tickets. Tracking job tickets. Tracking techs drive / drive times. The benefits of having everything in one location is ideal.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Field Service Cloud
Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Maria A.
Maria A.

"Not too bad"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

OSC relies heavily on network information for travel which can at times be inconvenient.

OSC integration with third-party products is a bit iffy when compared to other solutions.

OSC required a lot of third-party custom code at the beginning of our implementation

Recommendations to others considering the product

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Megan S.
Megan S.

"Great product would very much recommend"

What do you like best?

I used this product for a class I needed to take and going in was hesitant on the usability, the product is very user friendly and designed to be effective and efficient. I was quickly able to gain a basic understanding on the softwares programs and functions and was able to complete my tasks with ease.

What do you dislike?

The price is rather high and it is difficult to find information on how you will be charged, the customer service is a pain and too computer oriented. I was on hold and passed around from person to person many times, it caused me much stress and took two days of calling to resolve my issue. The whole process could have been solved with a simple cancel statement in their terms and conditions.

I noticed its benefit is with choice and a more flexible and secure access to a platform. It saves time and in the end creates a better looking and accurate resulting product. I think time and efficiency is the biggest problem it solved which is very important in this day and age.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"My Review Of Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

The reporting within the product can be pretty useful once you understand the table structure. I was able to customize real-time reports for each team based on their unique KPI's.

What do you dislike?

There was not alot of support or documentation from Oracle. I learned the background structure of the product through Googling how other users were creating their reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really study how to customize the product to your needs.

We utilized it for past-booking customer service and had future plans to roll-out with chat as well. We also used the knowledge base to control our FAQ environment online. The way it was initially setup was ineffective (I still don't know if it was Oracle or someone within our company). We realized that that click stream volume was out of control because of this and we had to re-structure the FAQ environment to slow the bleeding of click-streams.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Administrator

"Great Software for An Efficient Workplace"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Oracle is that our data is streamlined seamlessly into our systems, allowing us to work both effectively and efficiently. I do not know what Oracle is capable of doing in other lines of business, but in my business, it proves itself time and time again.

What do you dislike?

With any system, there will be issues of course. What becomes most important is both how frequent these issues are as well as how severe these issues can be. With Oracle I find our problems to be limited to potentially one a week if not even less frequent. When we do run into a bump in the road, we simply use another tool to help "refresh" the system and proceed with our work. The entire process may take as little as 2 minutes or as long as 30, but the troubleshooting is marvelous when it comes to Oracle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this system if you are looking for something reliable and easy to use.

In my business, I am able to properly assess the nature of the contact I am receiving as well as how I might best resolve the issue being presented. We are constantly solving newer and progressively more difficult problems with Oracle on a daily basis. I am able to take a step back from things and assess our problems from an administrative perspective, allowing me to coach and help resolve these problems.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Could be a useful tool for large companies"

What do you like best?

It will shoot out a report for you in one minute. It organizes field data, and lets you have your own company's template - that is, if you get anyone from Latista to stay on your team long enough.

What do you dislike?

We are ignored by tech services and also treated very poorly (rude emails, never get called back after leaving voicemails, so basically non-existent tech support or customer service) by Latista administrators because we are a small company, so a small drop in their bucket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not buy it. It is costly and you rely on Oracle too much to customize yourself.

Photos and issue management from a tablet-based inspection.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Melissa D.
Melissa D.

"Really like Oracle "

What do you like best?

It provides a lot of different things and as a user I find that very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Even though it is technically organized, it's very difficult to find a lot of things when actually using it. It's not as clear or clean cut as it could be.

It's just super convenient and helps me to look at things easily and view a bunch of things easily.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by nicole t.
nicole t.

"Low-cost system allows you to keep track of employee activity to reduce costs"

What do you like best?

This program allows you to increase efficiency and reduce costs by keeping track of employee and customer activity that allows you to solve business problems and improve organization.

What do you dislike?

There are virtually no downsides of using oracle, other than the accuracy is 98%

Oracle Field Service Cloud allows us to reduce the amount of time each jobs takes, which saves us money and increases overall productivity

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Jon C.
Jon C.

"Great ideas, poor performance"

What do you like best?

The ability to see your scheduled route 10 days in advance.

What do you dislike?

The countless bugs in the system, rerouting calls do not stay routed the way you'd like them, part search function will time out looking for parts locking you out of the part number entry box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait until all the bugs are worked out. It is a powerful and complete tool, but it is still buggy and terribly slow at times. GIve them another two versions to work out the kinks.

Improved response time, single source application, billing, parts, inventory etc.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User

"Functional Software that could use a facelift"

What do you like best?

Oracle Field Service Cloud does a great job of monitoring and tracking people and progress and showing users patterns and predictives based on the data collected.

What do you dislike?

The main problem that I have with Oracle Field Service Cloud is that while it offers some of the best information and usable metrics, it looks outdated. The menus and options are pretty intuitive, but there is overlap on menu options that sometimes make navigation confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I can thoroughly recommend the features and efficacy of Oracle Field Service Cloud, I think it's important that it is implemented with careful training protocols in place so that employees can learn how to use all the features and navigate a sometimes complicated system and menu division.

As an administrator, I can easily check people's progress and foresee and prevent potential problems before they occur.

"CRM"

What do you like best?

On Demand and SaaS. CRM On Demand and Oracle Sales Cloud are cloud CRM solutions which are accessible over the internet and paid for by a monthly subscription charge. This method of using software is often called software-as-a-service (SaaS) and is available to authorized users with a web browser.

What do you dislike?

It not operate on windows XP, 7 and get hanged always, price is also more

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oracle's Complete CRM solutions offer the broadest and deepest capabilities that help ..... added information to a Service Request for customer complaints.

As diverse as it is, Oracle CRM makes customer relationship management easy for businesses of all scales and industries, allowing them to optimize their sales processes, and boost sales productivity.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Kristin T.
Kristin T.

"Oracle Field Service Cloud"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality and ease of the software. It makes moving through multiple systems a lot smoother.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the start up at first because it was a little slow transitioning but once it was up and going I love it now. I do not know how we ever functioned without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it if you have multiple employees and need something that is compatible with more up to date software.

We are meeting metrics goals because moving through the systems when focusing on a sale is so kuch easier now.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Complicated and limited features"

What do you like best?

Easy to locate categories of information and to find where things are listed.

What do you dislike?

I think the way categories are oeganized and all of the options and filters required to find needed information is needlessly conplicated and a bit tedious. I feel limited in what i am able to search and feel as though i have to go through a lot og listed options in order to get the result I want. Being limited to search the database by only last name, and I feel as though there are too many selections to make in order to submit an email or a note

I am able to sending emails to customers or ibternally and detail to internal employees what needs to be done and to help make their kob more wfficient.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Leah J.
Leah J.

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use. Easy for customers too. I liked switching the little icons to make it personal to use.

What do you dislike?

When you have to log in a million times or it was down was the worst.

We used to use that for emails here and the benefits were greater than just using regular email. I wish we were still using that. It was easy to learn and use. I liked switching the little icons to make it personal to use.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Catherine S.
Catherine S.

"excellent product!"

What do you like best?

organizational algorithm is superior! User interface is seamless. Easy to train new employees in using it.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say something that I dislike about it but as of this moment I have not discovered any negative aspect of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easy to recommend product

point of contact information and really helps with customer base retrieval, Resolving customer conflicts goes a lot faster than with earlier programs

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by ben s.
ben s.

"great product "

What do you like best?

good price, easy to use, helps the company

What do you dislike?

takes a while for training of product but worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this, it is simple, all files are in one spot, takes some training time but well worth it. The product is not very expensive at all. Very effective product, Highly recommended for companies

storage of important files, dont have to search for things, all in one cloud

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Financial Services

"Incredible software "

What do you like best?

I love theirs customer service and how easy Oracle make it to use their software. There are no bad questions to their reps when you call and their platform is also super user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There’s literally nothing I can think of that I dislike about Oracle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking for credibility and reliability towards a software that will enhance your business communication with clients then o would say Oracle Field is for you.

Communication more effectively with customers and making sure their needs are fully met within our service line of business.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by coyeatta v.
coyeatta v.

"Great support"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this product is its functionality and creative usefulness

What do you dislike?

What I like best about What I like least about this product is the fact that it is not very well tonight baby and not

I like being able to use this product throughout our entire office and being able to share Easily

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Chesna J.
Chesna J.

"Great addition for documentation"

What do you like best?

I like that everyone in the company has access to email transcripts so that we so not have to wait for one person to come back to work to resolve an issue.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how complex it looks ,I am sure it could have a better layout.

We are able to expedite resolutions and communicate efficiently.

"Problems every day. "

What do you like best?

I love that my company has switched to this program to cut down on using multiples tabs to use our tools.

What do you dislike?

My company has just switched over from Cisco to Oracle a month ago and it has been a headache. My computer has been slower than ever and even freezes. All because they have decided to pour every source of help and features into one program with hundreds of employees using it every hour.

When a customer calls in, their customer profile immediately pops up. And I'm able to send a form to other departments.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Justin S.
Justin S.

"Ben's Service Cloud Review"

What do you like best?

The reporting capabilities within SC was quite superior compared to other products. It just took the time of learning the how the data tables related to one another.

What do you dislike?

There is very little support from Oracle in getting this set up or in learning how to effectively use the product.

Great for for all customer service needs. The knowledgebase is effective too if you know how to set it up.

"This product works..."

What do you like best?

It is great for capturing our complaints from our customers. I use it all day long!!!!

What do you dislike?

my Company has not updated the software for over two years. Every now and then we have to shut down and restart the program when things go wonky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF you are looking for something that can assist with keeping the record on track and not mess up this is it!

We are Capturing more and more complaints faster and can process them with ease with the use of this system. Plus there are less mistakes:)

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Tiana S.
Tiana S.

"Oracle Field"

What do you like best?

I love that it’s a system that is very simple to adjust and never have trouble following it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Oracle at all I love everything about it

It provides everything that I need to do my job and never have to worry about it failing me

"Freedom to organize "

What do you like best?

I used the program daily to compile specific data and then compare. Oracle made this easier with their flexibility on how to organized per your needs.

What do you dislike?

The time gap. Most times the gap between transactions is short (15 minutes or under) but sometimes transactions take too long or don’t go over correctly.

Benefits I have come to realize using Oracle: data extraction is exactly what you make it. There is room and flexibility to obtain the specific data fields that were near impossible to get with previous programs.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation from page to page. I never have trouble finding the area I need. I didn’t even need trained for the software like everything else, i just figured it out on my own by playing with buttons.

What do you dislike?

It’s bothersome that it freezes. If i push more than a button in under 10 seconds the whole software needs restarted on my work laptop. That’s frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’d try it out first, they’re great at giving full trials.

We are getting feedback on services provided. This program does all the work for us.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Administrator

"Oracle user"

What do you like best?

It is intuitive, once you understand the process flow. We run a program that integrates SAP with Oracle. When order programs are being updated, Oracle is constantly running in the background. This keeps routine processes such as invoicing simple and continuous.

What do you dislike?

If you make a mistake, it isn't easy to correct. Due to the multi layer process, automation can quickly cause errors.

All persons in my company have access to the Oracle system and cloud. This allows for streamlined sharing and better process communication.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Nora K.
Nora K.

"Oracle program review"

What do you like best?

You can write detailed programs in the Oracle database and it runs very quickly!

What do you dislike?

Because it is vastly growing, it’s difficult to keep up with updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great program and very efficient. Give it a try!

Oracle helps lower IT costs for customers and it delivers great quality service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Oracle Field Service Cloud Review"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Oracle Field Service Cloud is that I can use it on the go and access it whenever I need to. It’s very convenient.

What do you dislike?

The only feature that I dislike about Oracle Field Sevice Cloud is that sometimes storing data can be troublesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this product and see great results.

This product is helping us give better customer service and provide customers with an easy experience. I’ve realized that using a product that makes employees jobs easier will allow us to better serve customers.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"newer user"

What do you like best?

what I like best is you are able to assign different roles that keep the usage of users organized and protected. I also like that you can track under system information

What do you dislike?

I also dislike the roles at times because you have to switch back and forth so much

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure what to compare the product to as this is what my company uses

I'm using it on a day to day use to streamline our business and it helps to simplify

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User

"Contact Center Team Lead"

What do you like best?

Able to customize to your business needs. Easy to use routing. Communicates well with the mobile and the service system.

What do you dislike?

Some things are very manual and would like to have a quick solution for some manual processes. Ex locking routed time windows all at once.

We use to utilize ups software outside of out service system. Unable to customize as much as we needed. Having all Oracle bade programs that communicate well with each other and work well with our none Oracle items.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Higher Education

"Use as an employee for access to personal information "

What do you like best?

The dashboard layout is easy to follow and aesthetically pleasing. There are also several features that can be used for tasks and planning purposes beyond the normal work related features.

What do you dislike?

There are issues on the administrative end in terms of their access and an inability to properly track and reports within the platform. These technical difficulties ultimately lead to problems that trickle down.

The financial planning for projects feature is useful in having a place to fully integrate this data.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Amanda E.
Amanda E.

"Great technology "

What do you like best?

The great thing about oracle is the ease of access due to updated software changes

What do you dislike?

There’s really nothing to dislike, this system is s easy to use

Able to troubleshoot customer issues with ease, get answers to questions without having to reach out for additional assistance

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Terri M.
Terri M.

"Great For what I need"

What do you like best?

I like that this seems somewhat intuitive, and I was able to pick it up quickly

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes several steps to make it more customized to what I need to do.

This has helped us shuffle 'paper' back and forth quite a bit without the actual shuffle.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"ok product"

What do you like best?

the ease of use is real. I like the flow that it has and the connection is on par

What do you dislike?

there is nothing I dislike about the service itself. the customers aren't the greatest

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't get frustrated

walking clients through their returns

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Francesco A.
Francesco A.

"Efficient software "

What do you like best?

This software provides you with everything you need.

What do you dislike?

The down side of using Oracle is that it has many steps to perform one thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience, it will pay off eventually.

I can access my account, benefit, vacations, retirement info.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Agency in Restaurants
Agency in Restaurants

"HBO NOW CUSTOMER SUPPORT"

What do you like best?

it organizes the customers information really well and is very organized and neat.

What do you dislike?

it gets very slow when a customer calls in, it takes a second for the search engine to pop up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i wish it would not be so slow

Harte Hanks, again it's a little slow because the first thing i have to get in a call is the customers first and last name and sometimes causes the computer to freeze. pros are that it's organized

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User

"Quick fast service all on onr website."

What do you like best?

Oracle has been easyvand fast to clock in and outm it keeps good track of my hours and lets me easily make trades and request time off.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of mobile usage. I'd love an appto clock in and out or to look at my schedule. To my knowledge there is not even a mobile website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use it mostly within network.

The use of oracle is mainly for scheduling and time keeping.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great software minor malfunctions"

What do you like best?

The best part of the product is for ticketing it is very easy to upload and easy to access. Allows you to add many details and track the progress.

What do you dislike?

The major problem that I found is when looking into a ticket it would be hard to load the details of the ticket for the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the details of the ticket in another file in the event you cannot pull the information up!

Ticketing makes it easy to use but also sometimes was frustrating

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Rhianna A.
Rhianna A.

"Field Service with style"

What do you like best?

I have to say I really like the UI and the way it easily integrates with Oracle Service cloud and pretty much any calendar tool so techs can pull appointments into outlook or gmail.

What do you dislike?

What’s not to like? I suppose I would like some more advanced analytics options

Wh

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Oracle Cloud works but that's it"

What do you like best?

It functions as intended and allows access

What do you dislike?

It is very slow and takes a while to load and use, it should be faster

Recommendations to others considering the product

It functions as intended, but can be slow and this may be due to our organizations size or plan with Oracle. Make sure it functions well for your specific use.

Multiple services are available within the organization such as learning management system, goals and profile, performance, HR utilities, employee directory and links

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Oracle- 6 levels of hell"

What do you like best?

It is somewhat organized, I appreciate being able to find the incidents I need fast and without too much work.

What do you dislike?

However, having to submit incidents is a different story, very time consuming.

Not having to type everything out.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Jenn L.
Jenn L.

"Great! A little bit of a learning curve "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to enter in orders with a few steps

What do you dislike?

If you click cancel on accident it doesnt ask "are you sure you want to cancel?"

Everything is where you need it easy navigation

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Khadijah W.
Khadijah W.

"Awesome software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use system for data entry and check processing

What do you dislike?

The many steps you have to go through to complete a check

Sometimes crashes while interacting with clients but it's also a easy to use software

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Dakota C.
Dakota C.

"Good software, not always reliable"

What do you like best?

Being able to see your scheduled route in advance and the reporting within the product was useful

What do you dislike?

The software is not consistent or reliable. It often uploaded client details incorrectly.

Improving our methods of billing and inventory in the moving business.

"Oracle"

What do you like best?

Oracles most important item is the software for data analytics, data warehousing, and data sourcing.

What do you dislike?

The data analytics is very complicated to learn and use at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendations to consider for Oracle Field service cloud is to make it user-friendly. The new generation is high technology savvy, but the older generations are not.

We currently utilize data analytics for tracking call center incoming calls and satisfaction.

"OFSC Review"

What do you like best?

GPS routing. Be able to locate my employees to assist with time management, real time traffic helps to avoid traffic congestion

What do you dislike?

I have yet found a app for this that is user friendly for managing your employees. The user side app works ok

I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for such program as it really helps with workflow and to make appointments time windows

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Forrest H.
Forrest H.

"It's great"

What do you like best?

I like that you can find almost anything as long as you learn the system.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes crashes so you have to close it and restart it at all times.

It's more for finding products in the store.

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Good product "

What do you like best?

Used this product In call center for staffing. Worked great and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Training at first only through my employer could’ve been more comprehensive but was able to pick it up quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Oracle for a staff of over 500 and it helped tremendously with staffing and productivity. Highly recommend

Global staffing and call performance increases. Realized that I was able to get scheduling under control to increase call performances

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by Hana C.
Hana C.

"Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

Organized, easy to use display and functions

What do you dislike?

Slow to open application, some trouble shooting issues

Works on different devices, streamlines information, easy to use and learn, constant updates

Oracle Field Service Cloud review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Decent, Easily-Used Software"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate: Its incredibly user friendly and easy to learn. Hands down thw easiest of all rhw software we use.

What do you dislike?

It seems to have lots of late night updates so it’ll randomly shut down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If youre looking for an easy to use, user friendly service, this is it.

We use it to record time sheets, contact information, as well as customer information for easy look up.

Learning about Oracle Field Service Cloud?

* We monitor all Oracle Field Service Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.