ISL Light

ISL Light

4.8

Remotely access and manage devices to provide on-demand IT support. View the screen and control a remote computer or mobile device.

Work for ISL Light?

Learning about ISL Light?

ISL Light Reviews

Ask ISL Light a Question
Showing 24 ISL Light reviews
ISL Light review by Mauricio A.
Mauricio A.

"Es la mas completa opción para dar soporte a mis clientes"

What do you like best?

Me encanta poder grabar las sesiones cuando por ejemplo cuando un proveedor se conecta a mis servidores y no puedo atenderlo todo el tiempo, luego puedo revisar la grabación para auditar el trabajo realizado, así mismo con mis clientes a los que les ofrezco las grabaciones de mis trabajos para que ellos constaten la eficiencia de mi servicio.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que el chat fuera flotante!, eso me permitiría atenderlo de forma muy sencilla y me ahorraría unos cuantos mili segundos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si quieres darle una imagen acertada a tu soporte remoto no hay mejor opción que ISL Online. Siempre cuentas con soporte rápido y adicionalmente escuchan tus recomendaciones.

Lo primero es que me ha permitido generar un impacto en mis clientes porque lo he personalizado con mis logos y mi propio ejecutable lo que da confianza a mis clientes. Lo segundo es que no importa a que dispositivo me vaya a conectar siempre tengo un muy buen performance lo que es indispensable para zonas donde la internet no es tan potente.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ISL Light
ISL Light review by Eric T.
Eric T.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

ISL Light has been my preferred go-to remote support solution for many years. It is easy to use. Customized client executable can be configured to go right into the remote desktop without requiring the end user to click on anything beyond running the executable, which is nice.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the user interface is counterintuitive. Closing the main remote desktop window does not close out the session, as the chat window is the main window. This can result in draining out per-minute coupons if the chat window is minimized and one does not remember to close it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use pay per use coupons, be extremely careful to close out the chat window when the UI window is closed, because it can create the impression like the session was ended but the chat window can continue to count up the minutes until exhausted.

This product is used by my company to support I.T. support clients, to take remote control and perform tasks.

What Remote Support solution do you use?

ISL Light review by Stef M.
Stef M.

"Great product and great support (lot's of extras)"

What do you like best?

Most important of course is that ISL Light delivers the goods when it's about remote support. I've looked at multiple other products (after deciding to leave Teamviewer) to find a solution that fits my requirements. One of them is remote support to individual Windows users on a virtual Windows Server. ISL Always On basically is the only product that could do this easily. Also many other products have different products (or subscriptions) for attended and unattended support. With ISL you get ISL Light (attended) and ISL Always On (unattended) and all for a very good price.

What do you dislike?

You only get one concurrent session with each licence. This might be just not as flexible as you would like. You can however add an option to allow multi-sessions. You have to pay a little extra though.

It would be nice to have a list of users that previously asked for support so you don't need a sessioncode to get connected. Than again it might be more secure this way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There a not that many realy good tools for remote support. More expensive ones aren't always better exquiped or suited for the job. There support via online chat is perfect and also available for many hours (+8) in the day.

Remote support to users on Windows platform. Users are working on different version of Windows (like: 7, 8, 10 and some server editions too).

ISL Light review by Sam E.
Sam E.

"Help to integrate ISLOnline into Webpage"

What do you like best?

ISL support staff helped in areas that were not their main expertise but they did a fantastic job of helping debug my non working attempt of page integration and then managed to get the whole thing working.

What do you dislike?

I tried to think of any area that could be improved upon, however, their response is fast and help, direct and personal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ISL Light is an amazing replacement to other remote software as at the price it comes at, it does everything other main players do but with the personal touch. They really do look after you when you need it and have a passion to help, even when its out of their comfort zone.

We are migrating from another remote solution due to ease of access and better pricing.

ISL Light review by Žiga K.
Žiga K.

"My experiance with ISL Online"

What do you like best?

Reliable and fast connections. Quite easy to use for both technician and end customer.

I also like sorting remote computers to folders.

Great technical support.

What do you dislike?

Mobile version is useless. The cursor is hard to control, it just slides away if you are too fast.

Sometimes it connects but doesn't show the picture. (might also be something with the remote computer)

Its not a dislike, more of a suggestion - two factor verification for the main app and also single computers. For some computers I would love to have higher security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you won't be sorry. It's a great tool for remote connections.

Technical support for various users with 1001 problem.

Server management.

I saved a lot of time and money for travelling expanses because I am able to efficiently work remotely.

ISL Light review by Janez V.
Janez V.

"Very useful. It saves me a lot of time."

What do you like best?

Most important. I am immediately available to my customers. I do not waste time with transportation and this is also cheaper for my customers.

When I am in the office and working on a PC, I use the ISL for Windows operating system. I use ISL on my Android operating system outside the office. Both of them work perfectly, even when I use the internet in roaming. Data usage is low.

ISL is by far the easiest for the user. I tried a few other systems, but I've always met the questions "how to proceed" and "what do we have to do", "where do you say that I find the right button" ...

In short. I'm satisfied with the ISL.

What do you dislike?

What do I not like? In fact, for what I am using ISL I do not have any comments and I do not know what to write in this section.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to everyone involved in remote schooling.

My job is to help with learning with specific software for controlling in diets. In addition to learning, I help customers solve nutritional problems.

ISL Light review by Margaret F.
Margaret F.

"Easy remote access"

What do you like best?

ISL is easy to use for both me giving the support and my clients receiving support. It never fails and doesn't get in the way of the business we are about! I couldn't provide the services I do to remote clients without a system like this and ISL does exactly what we need.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about ISL, the customer support is very friendly - although I haven't needed it much. There may be more I could use ISL for but I haven't needed anything more up to now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use - you don't need any special IT skills and it doesn't get in the way.

Remote demonstrations, software installation, customer support and application updates.

ISL Light review by Igor P.
Igor P.

"User friendly product"

What do you like best?

Trial period for testing purposes, very good online support. Support team resolves every issue. Ease of use for the edministrator. Remote installation is fast. Android app for remote support.

What do you dislike?

File transfer could be easier - copy paste to desktop

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software meets all requirements for remote support. If you are using other remote software, you should try ISL Light. There is a trial period in which you can test everything.

Support for our retail stores.

ISL Light review by Jernej P.
Jernej P.

"Superb remote support software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, secure and robust connections to remote computers. Also supports remote restarts and automatic reconnecting. Audit logs and session recording are a big plus.

What do you dislike?

In earlier versions of software I sometimes had issues with keyboard mapping, but that was resolved in later versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend it to anyone looking for a remote support software.

Saves me a ton on travel time and expenses. I can solve more than 90% of client's issues remotely.

ISL Light review by Aleš .
Aleš .

"ISLOnline helps me resolving technical issues on business clients' side"

What do you like best?

Most helpful is the ease of setting the session with a client. There are no technical/network issues while setting the sessions. Additionally, navigating someone to start the session without any prior knowledge of ISLOnline is simple.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the operating system might discourage the user to run the downloaded executable file before running the session. Anyhow, since the client is contacted via separate channel (phone or IM), this is not much of a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the on-prem deployment option. This is the most secure way of having such a solution on premise.

Resolving issues configuring client's systems (e.g. emailing system, problems with setting up development environment) or similar.

ISL Light review by Walter H.
Walter H.

"Makes support easier a lot"

What do you like best?

central management of the remote desktops, easy to install for customers, shared access with my colleagues due more channels

What do you dislike?

sometimes slow - may depend on the internet-traffic

Recommendations to others considering the product

take the time and the moeney to install ISL light at your customers workstations - you can give a faster response to their problems, without installing a remote desktop software at this point.

we offer remote support for our customers, which held a support contract

ISL Light review by Gary P.
Gary P.

"Reliable solid tool for remote desktop support"

What do you like best?

ISL is far easier than other software for users to log into, a simple session code and you are logged on. We have a support desk of 2 staff and they both love the simplicity when transferring files to & from users

What do you dislike?

We dont have a dislike, we use the remote desktop and the live chat feature and we are very happy with it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it and buy it, its great. Its really made our support team feel happier with the tools they work with

We provide software support for medical practice management software

ISL Light review by Gregor G.
Gregor G.

"ISL review - Netko d.o.o"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, we are using it for 6 years now.We compared it to teamviewer but we choose ISL.

What do you dislike?

Practically nothing, works behind firewalls, and end user can easily set it up, so we can provide remote technical suport

Recommendations to others considering the product:

test it and you will be satisfied especially with support offered

We are solving remote technical issues, also we do a lot of remote training and manteinance, especially with isl always on.

ISL Light review by Administrator

"ISL is simple, straightforward and it simply works."

What do you like best?

That it consumes low resources, it is a stable solution, that I can access my clients via web interface or with desktop app...

What do you dislike?

I do not see any downsides. I am just putting some random text here to fill the 40 characters minimum requirement. :)

Remote support. The main goal to be able to give support immediately.

ISL Light review by Administrator

"It Does what it says on the Tin"

What do you like best?

the fact it works on any platform and any device (so far)

What do you dislike?

Mobile app not displaying in alphabetic order

We have ISL installed on all our clients desktops, laptops and some mobile devices in order to help our clints with IT issues

ISL Light review by Administrator

"Excellent application, friendly helpful service, definitely recommend"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, simple interface, a number of very helpful features like file transfer.

What do you dislike?

No remote PC management features like registry editing, file management, computer management without PC access.

Easy support to remote staff, simple method for connecting to PC's anywhere with an internet connection. Ideal for a multi site company. Also great for assisting clients and other users with the ability to connect to any PC or MAC with or without the client installed.

ISL Light review by User

"A professional remote desktop solution"

What do you like best?

Its no-frills feature set, not hiding any "advanced" features behind a friendliness gate. Allowing RDP access is also a big plus.

What do you dislike?

More unified looks in the UI would be a plus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very compelling alternative to other remote desktop solutions. Coinsider these before more known alternatives for its enterprise-grade feature set.

Secure access to my computer without the need for RDP, while still allowing a RDP fallback when necessary.

ISL Light review by Consultant

"Save time"

What do you like best?

Save time, when your clients need help with software or if they just have to send you files too large for email.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes software dosen't work on clinets computer, btu i'm not sure is that a problem with client computer, software or computer knowlege of clinet.

For some clients it is hard to explain how to connect.

Remote desktop help.

Benefits are that is not closed in HKOM network.

"My experince with ISL"

What do you like best?

I liked the most how easy it is to use the program.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the high price of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it.

User software related problems.

"Review of ISL Light"

What do you like best?

It's easy and simple to use, all connections in one place. It's very good to be able to start connection prom anywhere

What do you dislike?

Didn't find anything particulary to dislike, maybe high resolution of my notebook made me some problems - remote screen can be very small

Remote support to our daughter companies, remote access to our servers without client intervention with Isl always on

ISL Light review by Administrator

"Very Happy with Support and Product"

What do you like best?

Very competent Support. Quick and professional respond. Pricing of everything is fair.

What do you dislike?

Webgui is a little bit overfilled and complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maibe should redesign the Webgui for Administration

We do Remote Support with Support Companies and Supplier. Also we do customer support.

ISL Light review by Administrator

"Fast and easy for the customer to connect, works behind firewalls."

What do you like best?

Works after restart the computer, quick and good technical support.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really I don't like, maybe file transfer should be more obvious and mobile version sometimes doesn't send ctrl-alt-del command.

We are solving technical problems and configurations.

ISL Light review by User

"Great for customer support"

What do you like best?

Super easy to setup and use. Fast & reliable.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any problems with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it.

I couldn't run my business without a fast & reliable remote support ..

ISL Light review by Consultant

"Very stable solution"

What do you like best?

Fast server connection - stable connection - good resolution

What do you dislike?

App connection - zoom and click function

Remote service

Learn more about ISL Light

ISL Light Videos

Learning about ISL Light?

* We monitor all ISL Light reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.