Incident IQ Reviews & Product Details

Incident IQ Overview

What is Incident IQ?

From help desk ticketing and IT asset management to maintenance work orders and beyond, the Incident IQ platform is transforming the way school districts provide and manage services. Incident IQ is built from the ground up for today’s K-12 with simple ticket submission for teachers and students, efficient workflows for support teams, and powerful analytics for leaders.

Incident IQ Details

Incident IQ is a cloud-based technology support platform that allows school districts to effectively support all the hardware, software and systems that teaching and learning depends on.

Incident IQ takes a holistic approach to supporting technology in schools and is differentiated from competition in two primary ways:

1) Our focus on K-12 allows Incident IQ to be tailored to the specific needs of education. Our support apps and integrations go further to help districts support the 21st-century classroom with integrations for leading student information, learning management, single sign-on, and asset management systems.

2) Incident IQ integrates asset management as a core component of help desk support. Teachers and students don't need to know the specifics of the technology they need help with—it’s all tied into their Incident IQ account. The user interface has been designed to be intuitive for educators, with a step-by-step ticket wizard that gets most requests submitted in under a minute. While faculty members are given a simple way to enter help tickets tickets, Incident IQ provides IT staff with detail-rich tickets, allowing for quicker resolution.

Incident IQ
2016
Atlanta, GA
@IncidentIQ
227 Twitter followers

Incident IQ Screenshots

Incident IQ Reviews

Showing 85 Incident IQ reviews
Already have Incident IQ?
System Analyst
What do you like best?

I like Incident IQ very much because it is a help desk software, but it has many more features that make it a very complete option. It allows the analysis of functions, generates reports, sends support tickets. To solve a technical problem, it is a very effective software, it helps a lot to find the cause. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think new users may feel a little intimidated, if they don't know about this kind of software. It also doesn't look very useful to use at first sight, it is after knowing this software that you can take advantage of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that any place that uses devices, whether for work or class purposes, should use Incident IQ if they have an incident. Diagnosis and solution of the problem are easy to find thanks to this software. There is nothing better than having access to quality technical support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my job we use a lot of electronic devices. We do not have a technical service staff in the company, but we hire an external agency. When we had a problem with a device, the team of professionals had to come and solve it, and it took a long time to do the work, because they could not know the problem in advance. Now, many times we can solve the technical problem on our own with Incident IQ. And when we can't solve it, at least we have a report that makes the work of the technical service much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyst Softwarequalität
What do you like best?

It has an extensive list of devices assigned to users who use the platform and allows you to report incidents on any of these devices from printers, laptops, tablets, projectors, take into account all these office devices that we use on a daily basis. The initial interface is quite intuitive from the start you can send a quick support ticket by accessing from the start menu and selecting the device that is causing the problem, from my point of view the first time I use it I was fascinated with the ease of performing all these actions. It is available almost anywhere making it a universal software. Its profile offers help with software/hardware problems, I have currently reported a number of bugs and have received almost immediate feedback from attendees. You can report almost any problem from their platform and they also offer solutions for online systems. It also has a phone application that I currently use on Android operating system and it is going very well, in general it is a great program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recently I had a problem with a laptop I sent a ticket and I consider that they did not provide a professional solution the truth seemed to me an answer that lacked technical experience, I hope they put better professionals since their software is based on helping the client to obtain solutions for the errors that they present with the assigned electronic devices. I would like you to add more languages to your phone application. For online systems it is usually not the best option I have a virtual classroom with google and it has not given me the quality results I expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At first I did not think that the program was to my liking but using most of its functions I could realize that it offers an excellent quality in help service for incidents with devices that we use daily in our offices, classrooms etc... It has an excellent mobile application ideal for those who like to work from anywhere. The license is ideal for any type of company, but is focused mostly on the K-12 area, however I currently use it in the IT department and I am doing very well with the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have many devices in my office and I also have virtual classrooms where I discuss and have debates with professionals in my area of work. With incident IQ I can solve these problems by sending help tickets to your support team in most cases I get the solution to my problems especially with devices like Laptops and Projects. I am also using to receive help in the software area since they also provide solutions in this area, as a correction tool they provide alternative solutions and give a different approach to address hardware problems. Most of the time I implement it by its mobile application is excellent to be able to send Tickets from the comfort of my mobile phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Incident IQ helps to manage and support the management for better functioning.Companies which wants to be more cost-effective and to produce consistent results, they outsource tasks, which ensures that the company will get consistent, reliable results. As the availability for an in house response team is scared and very time consuming, in solution to this outsourcing is a boon which provides cost-effective and promised solution towards the requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The major disadvantage with Incident IQ is that the access of the company network and information is provided to an outside entity, which adds a major risk by providing excess to an external entity. The security concern is of more interest because if the external entity was hacked, then cyber criminals have potential access to your network also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use and configured. No one can complaint regarding to this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit of outsourcing is its cost-effectiveness as we don't have to pay full-time salaries and benefits to employees. For a company with an excellent monitoring system, you need to pay MSSP to maintain a connection with the monitoring service, along with the actual breach response services. Additionally, you can pay a contract fee to a company to provide services, eliminating the big losses in case of hacking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Analyst
What do you like best?

Incident IQ is a wonderful and easy-to-use tool with a good interface, which provides different functions like analysis, reports, scan service presentation, support team, asset management support, help desk tickets, so reports problems with technologies and facilities, is very effective, when closing a ticker offers different solutions, which greatly facilitates the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool, but if you are not familiar with similar tools, at first it will be difficult, it is excellent and it stands out fully in its functions, at the moment there are no problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no tool as similar as this, Incident IQ shows that it has enough power and has no comparison, I really recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes the job easier, it has a great impact on the company, now we make the decisions as a team and visualize the analyzes, everything is fine, we have solved different types of problems, now we label the teams in order and we help the team to be ready to solve any kind of problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a good ticket system platform, it is really excellent and it works efficiently, it is practical and with good performance and support, it meets the required needs, it is an intuitive platform with great ease of use, it also offers a free trial. This platform has no comparison, with those we have used, this is the one indicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has been a long road and at this moment we notice some failures, types of errors in some of its functions, for example, some of its weaknesses are consolidated in the creation of tickets, when selecting a category sometimes it does not usually load, and I have to constantly updating it to solve it, is a rare problem, which does not affect so much but has not yet been resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering it, you should consider some things, such as creating tickets is easy, but sometimes it is usually complicated and slow, just be patient. But if I recommend this tool since it is economical and worthwhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has solved our problems with the creation of tickets, since it offers a good experience in the creation of tickets, we can also navigate, manage and label, greatly improve the workflow and solve any problem in our work process, it is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Analyst
What do you like best?

A totally efficient tool for ticket management, I love its interface and its way of flowing, it is fast and not complicated at the time of use, it also offers a free demo and that is perfect, its interface is clean and clear and it is excellent for everything, and for management and supervision, and technical support is always attentive to any questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of its negative aspects, which I think is something that bothers a lot is the difficulty it has in the customization functions, it is difficult to navigate and use, since it has some somewhat confusing functions, which none of the experts can handle, should improve that part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For being a good product that fulfills its functions, if I recommend it, if you are looking for a low cost and high quality tool, Incident IQ is the best option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool, the creation of tickets has been a great experience, greatly improving and simplifying the work, helping us with the help desk services, creating tickets faster than before, dealing with incidents and collaborating with the whole team, and we are doing very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

What stands out this tool is its ease of use and the administration is totally reliable, it helps us form company tickets, manage changes, it also has different types of tickets, in which they are easy to use, it really is a great platform to manage tickets and receive support from your department, has a simple and intuitive interface and helps to easily register problems and changes or other requirements, and the support is very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a more powerful search engine to quickly find different types of tickets, the mistakes we have had have not been so serious, but if something annoying, for example, sometimes the start screen generally closes or does not load completely , and also on the other hand, updates are always inconvenient and do not give good results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it, it is good in all its areas, it is a product worth trying, easy to use service desk, ticket creation, follow-ups, and if you are familiar with this type of tools, it will be much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us a lot to solve problems, creating tickets helps a lot and increases the workflow, and improves administration and support, now with Incident IQ everything is faster and more efficient than before, we also follow up and communicate any type of problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer / Analyst / Design
What do you like best?

This tool is good and worthwhile, since it is economical and fulfills its functions, I like the way to solve the tickets since it helps a lot at work, it is a simple tool with good design, flexible and effective, especially because it is Easy to understand and implement, it's not complicated, and it's different from the rest, that's why we use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is good and efficient and, for the moment, we have not noticed anything serious, only some inconveniences in general that are small, for example, in the flow of ticket delivery can give errors if it is not done in the correct way, since it is Somewhat confusing at times, I would also like it to show more details and be more explanatory so that we can all understand some of its functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an efficient tool and works correctly, so it is highly recommended, it is amazing, so I will not hesitate to recommend it to everyone, it also has a free sample, so explore all its functions and you will see how good it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved many problems with the creation of tickets by keeping the user informed of what is happening, in a nutshell, it reduces working time, it simply simplifies everything, it works with great performance, that is, we are very relaxed with Incident IQ, We also use it for general analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Program Analyst
What do you like best?

Being able to enter the platform with google SSO makes it very easy to access all the information that Incident IQ offers, I can create quick tickets easily. The option to create tickets gives me 3 options that are very attractive among them my favorite is Device/Hardware however I usually access daily to Network/Wifi and also as a user, it should be noted that I can create other requests with this tool. The amount of labels to create tickets is unlimited and I like the variety of options I have highlighting the Desk Phones and Projectors here I have all kinds of access to products offered by the school system of this platform can use them to my liking if I want. The iPad and iPhone application is very complete, being able to do all the tasks from any place where it is located, the administrative support is professional and always there to solve doubts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have received failures managing some access like those of my HP ProDesk 600 and Casio Xj-F100W projector, problems like sending tickets and interaction with the devices, achieved very good things regarding the mobile application however there are options that can only be done from the computer that I would like to be added to the application since it presents failures when creating tickets in other areas different from the 3 main ones. They have a category for tablets recently I used the chromebook version and it has given me problems when trying to access with my school mail. I hope they solve all these problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform is a marvel for reporting major failures in electronic devices that are used professionally and daily such as tablets, laptops, projectors, printers, has a wide variety of categories to send tickets and get and report damage to the most specialized authorities. It is very useful for automating the school environment, offers excellent plans and services, affordable prices for your license and is available in many areas of the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly for damage reporting of school and office equipment, Incident IQ is a tool that we constantly use to solve problems in our hardware by sending help tickets from the virtual platform, currently we have reported failures in tablets and laptops, recently we also requested help with HP printers to get fast and safe solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

The dashboard is very easy to understand, when you enter the platform that Incident offers you can create a new ticket directly and without many complications. It offers 4 options when wanting to create a ticket the most useful for me is the Software/Online Systems because my profession is an excellent solution. Having hardware and software devices on the platform is the best thing that can be rescued from this service. The search engine I love I have a very complete list of desktop topics highlighting the option of laser/fax printers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Laptop/Notebooks is one of the options that Incident IQ currently offers in its user interface. I want to let you know that I'm currently having problems with this system because I don't offer some computer models that I use have many errors when creating the tickets. I would like to see better technical support for users outside the Americas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incident IQ is an excellent choice for problem solving the support team is complete, has a solid interface, just by accessing their software you can see that everything is well distributed and its use is really easy. Whatever the problem is the team is there to help and solve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is indispensable for me to solve problems in my office with Incident IQ I use it to send detailed supports and get help for problems related to my laptop, Applications and operating systems, Connectivity, Sounds and printers by offering so many solutions on one screen make this program a constant use in my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Analyst
What do you like best?

The ability to enter tickets quickly with a wealth of information makes Incident IQ an excellent technology support program specializing in K-12. What I like best is using the Quick Tickets feature since I can send my tutors help tickets for any problems I have with my promotion jobs and my IT doctorate project. The support team is excellent and fully trained to solve any kind of problem based on the technology they have manufactured. I love being able to distribute and collect information in just a few simple steps. The Audit function is excellent and can be done even with an Android phone or iOS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the only detail is the application I use on my phone since it generates conflicts when running it. I am currently running the iphone operating system and I really don't like the way it works. Maybe the price is a bit high and it may not be necessary to make the purchase. Sometimes the application gets stuck which can make it difficult to use. When I entered the interactive webinar offered to buy the product, it seemed that the people in charge did not know how to explain very well the operation of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incident IQ is an excellent educational tool that is easy to use and access for those professionals looking to collect information in the K-12 area. It is a versatile and easy to use tool that I recommend to people who are looking for help through automated systems and easy to access software. Its telephone application although deficient in the iOS operating system works very well for Android and you will feel satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Incident IQ to send help and support tickets to experienced IT tutors as I am currently working on a degree project and love to gather information from experts in the field. I use the phone application to collect data and communicate with professionals to facilitate my work and allow me to develop my skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Program Analyst
What do you like best?

Incident IQ is the most professional customer support platform I have ever seen, the product is available for both cloud and web access, its system offers very complete features such as real-time chat for communication with support people, IT resource management, multi-channel communications, automated router and email integration. I have to emphasize that the biggest attraction for me is its great performance since it really is very good and offers a lot of guarantee to be able to work with the platform in a very effective way. Incident's interface has a very exponential design and provides a perfect visibility of all the functions available to its users, its mobile application I must admit can be a life saver in many occasions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software still requires some minor improvements to perfect its operation, in some occasions I have been operating this system together with my team and we have been able to observe great slow-downs in all its system. Your mobile application, in spite of being very good, is very basic and does not allow you to work with the desired efficiency. I would love you to have a more robust operation in terms of computing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incident IQ is a service that cannot be compared to any other similar service, it is a very robust tool and provides the highest performance to provide quality support to customers, at a very affordable cost. For people who want to purchase a service that is effective, Incident IQ is an alternative that should not be overlooked, it is a tool with exemplary performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Incident IQ in our organization to provide support to our customers when they have doubts or there are problems with the operation of our service, the contribution that this tool provides to our company allows us to have the peace of mind to help our customers with the highest quality and efficiency. Incident IQ is a system that has been very comfortable for all the uses we made of it and we consider the acquisition of this tool to be very timely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Analyst
What do you like best?

I could say that it is a suitable tool with good fluidity to create tickets, I love its interface next to its good design that is excellent, it has many unique features and are useful for analyzing incident reports, in addition to the fact that automation is effective It allows you to manage any material effectively and your search engine is good and allows deep tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find nothing wrong and no error at this time, it is surprising and easy to use, all I can say is that they should improve the synchronization a bit more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool will help you a lot and is highly recommended, I would recommend it to anyone if possible, so if you are looking for an excellent ticket system tool, this is perfect for you, since it has the necessary functions and is very useful and Easy to use, so don't complicate yourself with other platforms, Incident IQ will do the job you're looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help more than expected, and obviously we are happy for that fact, it is a great tool that we appreciate very much in the company, an excellent help desk service, its integration is fast and above all very reliable, creating tickets has never been so simple like now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Billing Assistant
What do you like best?

es una herramienta amigable que se comporta bastante bien en uso, es excelente y contiene muchas características sorprendentes, es asequible y fácil de configurar y administrar, incluso puede integrarse en la aplicación móvil y rastrear tickets de la manera más conveniente posible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

a veces siento que es un poco torpe, generalmente se convierte en un problema, siempre tiene errores al crear tickets, me lleva a la página principal y generalmente se resuelve en minutos, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Incident IQ es una plataforma fácil de usar para la gestión de activos, y se puede acceder desde un dispositivo móvil, ayuda mucho y también para conocer a los clientes, dar lo mejor de sí Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ha sido un buen camino que hemos recorrido con esta herramienta, resolviendo todos los problemas que hemos tenido, y hemos notado una mejor compresión y seguimiento de los boletos, ahora todo es más fácil para el equipo y hace que todo el trabajo sea más eficiente, esta herramienta es la mejor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

Incident IQ is a software that provides an excellent experience to work with, because its interface is easy to work with and it has great functionality, the support team that provides this platform is unique, because it is distinguished by always being attentive to help its users to solve any kind of problem that the platform presents, Incident IQ has a wide variety of features that are very complete so that people can perform multiple tasks in a very efficient way. Personally I consider Incident IQ a very powerful and easy to manage platform, the efficiency that Incident IQ provides is unique really this software is able to satisfy all the different needs of its users, Incident IQ is the best alternative available today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Personally I have very few complaints about the functionality of Incident IQ and the weakness that worries me the most about this software is that sometimes it can become very difficult to work with Incident IQ because its development can be very slow and the platform sometimes gets stuck completely and although this happens very rarely, it can become very difficult to work efficiently with the platform when it has this fault, I really consider that this needs to be improved as soon as possible, because this can cause big headaches to Incident IQ users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Incident IQ for being a software that during the last years has proved to be an innovative and high quality service, Incident IQ is an ideal platform for any organization because the amount of features it provides are very good to implement many solutions, Incident IQ is distinguished by providing very accurate analysis in real time, I can personally certify how powerful and functional Incident IQ is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We work with Incident IQ in our organization because this platform has allowed us to implement very innovative solutions and analyze different data to address the multiple risk situations that can currently arise for the company, Incident IQ is a platform that gives us great peace of mind because the functionality it provides when analyzing data is very accurate, Incident IQ is really considered by all my colleagues as a great convenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like it for its simplicity and modern interface, it is easy to get used to the way it works, I can easily create tickets without complications, analyze and report any problem, this tool is excellent and we love it for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Due to its misuse at first, we had some glitches, which the support then solved for us, so it is good to try to do things right and read the instructions clearly, because bad work can be expensive. For that reason I don't have to complain since the errors and problems we had were due to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an expert and you are familiar with this type of tools, it will be very easy, but if you are not, I recommend reading and learning before using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating tickets, incident reports, solving problems, automation, everything is simple and saves us time and money, this tool is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Quality Assurance Analyst
What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to use, it is a tool that surprises a lot, besides being intuitive and with a good interface, I like the possibility of sending tickets and at the same time keeping track and all thanks to its good interface, In addition, the technical support is excellent, it has been very receptive and I love its ease of use, it also has many functions, I can search and navigate to find problems and best of all allows its use in mobile devices a good advantage, Incident IQ is really What I was looking for in this type of software that is easy to manage, customize, reliable and powerful, is the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have not had any type of failures, since I have been functional and efficient, it is accurate and it does everything well, and I hope they continue to improve every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I hope you make the right decision with Incident IQ, it is the most necessary and easy to use software to create tickets and solve problems easily, I recommend it, save time and money with this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very useful and surprising at the same time, we fully rely on this great software for the creation of response tickets and to be able to solve any type of problems quickly, it greatly facilitates the work, it is incredible what Incident IQ can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Test Analyst
What do you like best?

The technology offered for programs that are not assigned devices makes Incident IQ a tool that has innovated this type of error reporting system through help tickets. Not only is it a tool focused for students and school institutions to evaluate and report incidents can be of great help for information systems in databases, offers an interface precisely to attack this type of errors. I like the initial dashboard I can manage and track which devices are assigned to students, technical staff or anyone else that is on file and integrated with the IQ system. It offers reporting tools that are really powerful for understanding how devices that are currently in use such as printers, laptops, tablets are working. It collects the tips that arrive on your platform and condenses them into a few hours to provide solutions to problems and evaluate errors on the devices that are connected. It is highly with scanning technologies you can take any scanner in the office and connect it to the computer and it is more than enough for the application to do the job it was designed to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The weakness I have noticed is with your Apple tablet or device application, you don't have access to all the options and this is really a pity because if you put more effort in solving the application errors it would be the best K-12 technology and information service available on the net. Sometimes there are errors with the scanning of the labels and identification of the users that we use incident IQ, I think it's a problem with the credentials. When sending a ticket it offers you the option to place an image of the problem you are having with your device, I have sent some images for the solution being quite specific, however sometimes they take a while to answer and notify me that they can't see the images I am sending I can't understand this and I hope they solve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very powerful tool for IT and K-12, it is very true that it is little known however it offers excellent results if used to solve problems involving software and hardware. If there is a problem that you can't solve it always gives you the option to send tickets which are answered in an acceptable time frame. It is also an excellent monitoring tool, especially of the devices we have in our office and use on a daily basis for our work. The interface is easy to understand and its price is accessible to any company that wants to pay for its services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this service to solve any kind of problem regarding software and hardware devices. It is very helpful for me to type in a problem with a ticket and send it to the Incident IQ technical team for a solution, they almost always find the problem and so I use it constantly on both my phone and my computer. Recently it has been very useful to me because it offers solutions in the software section for, Google Apps and also Canvas as well as gives me excellent results with Microsoft Office 365. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engineering Manager
What do you like best?

The most impressive thing about this tool is its ease of use and good site administration, it is easy to formalize company tickets, the creation of assets is a great advantage, it has so many options to manage that it seems complete, the service assistance is easy to contact And they are kind to solve any problem and provide us the best solution. This tool is fantastic and we like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they tend to be difficult to manage closed tickets, they are stuck in a list where it needs to be removed manually, and that takes a long time, I also want them to provide more tools and be more detailed, but I am satisfied with this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good tool for tracking assets and creating tickets, it is very practical and time-saving, it works very well, so I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved problems in managing improvements in customer service, thus maintaining control of all tickets, and in a short time it has impacted our company and has given us good benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Incident IQ is a platform that is distinguished by its high functionality to provide the best support service to people, thanks to its great system that allows to provide a support service to track and solve different problems in the most innovative way, one of the most important advantages of this platform are allows users to restore services very quickly by allowing agents to manage work and collaborate with a single platform for IT processes, provides a unique customer experience through intuitive services present on all channels and transparent communication, reduces call volume with a self-service portal and chat bots. Overall Incident IQ is the best alternative to provide high efficiency support and functionality, really Incident IQ allows your users to work in the most comfortable way available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In general I have no complaints about the functionality of Incident IQ, as in all the time I have been working with Incident IQ it has not presented any problems and it has been a great experience for me to work with this platform, as its functionality has always been very accurate to provide the best support to the members of my organization. The only disadvantage that I think this platform has is that its price is a bit high and I think this can be a limitation for some people when it comes to acquiring Incident IQ, it would really be good if this platform had a more accessible price so that many more people can acquire the great service that Incident IQ provides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Incident IQ for being the best alternative to provide high quality support with great accuracy to help people solve different problems, in general Incident IQ provides an excellent experience when working because this platform has an interface that is very easy to use and allows its users to find various functions very quickly, in general the service provided by this platform is very complete. I really recommend it 100%. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been working with Incident IQ for approximately one year and I must say that it has been fantastic to work with this platform, as it has allowed us to provide high quality and very accurate support to the employees that work in our organization. Incident IQ is really a service that exceeds our expectations and allows the employees or members that work in the different work departments to have a great performance at work because this platform allows us to maintain the good functioning of all our different systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
What do you like best?

The beauty of Incident IQ is its user interface and its good table features that are very useful, as well as being easy to use and understand the system, as well as reporting any problem without damage and preparing everyone to solve the problem. The good thing about this excellent tool is that it supports ticket automation, it also provides the opportunity to customize user functions and that is a good thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like all good tools, they always have their bad side, for example, the bad thing about Incident IQ is that it is something difficult to manage and use at the beginning, of course, having experience makes everything easier, but from what I say. I should improve a little and make everything more accessible, and to talk about the subject is that I have seen that some of its options are somewhat messy, so it would be better to order a little, it is a good platform and at this time I have not had serious problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I would recommend it, because this tool is good and meets its objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is surprising how a tool can be of great help, totally grateful for the way it fulfills what it promises, it is very reliable and seems to solve the problems, it has been able to organize and simplify the help desk effort. It makes everything easier when it comes to solving problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Analyst
What do you like best?

I like it for its ease of use, administration and how reliable it is with the reports, which helps us to formalize the company's tickets, also its board is flexible and generates information speed from us day by day, practical management team, We can keep the daily reports with the staff of my company, the registry of fixed assets and the follow-up that we can take with them, it has fulfilled my expectations for the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ok, but I would like to be able to export reports directly to power bi and more usability when implementing with powerapps, and maybe they will add a spell checker, on the other hand, it does not clearly show neither the SLA nor the end user SLA, they would be its negative aspects and we hope it improves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy, simple and direct, I recommend it because it is a product that meets and is also easy to implement, perhaps its price is somewhat high, but it is worth trying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Following all the requests, we have all the services of each department, in our assistance service. We solve many problems with our catalog of services, it is a good tool and now we control our operational availability effectively by showing numbers and tempo that the business is operational. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Semiconductor Engineer
What do you like best?

Incident IQ is our company's fundamental tool to manage assets and provide technological support to our work team. This software allows us to manage and provide support for all the hardware, software and different technological systems on which our organization depends. Incident IQ provides a unique efficiency for support and analysis teams, allows users to perform specialized support work, integrations and applications designed for different needs of use of members of our company, Incident IQ is a software that has a complete set of asset management tools and facilities to help districts integrate different solutions to different operating problems that may arise in the software managed, with all the years of experience working with this software we consider that Incident IQ is a perfect platform for us, as it has always allowed us to do our work with great quality and we have always been able to solve different problems because it has various functions that are very useful for us, in general Incident is a software that exceeds our expectations for its great functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The operation of Incident IQ is very good because it has never presented bugs, I personally consider that if I could add something new to this platform would be a guide or tutorial to your Premium package, because although Incident IQ is very easy to use, it happens very often that people who are going to work with this platform for the first time is very confusing and sometimes this can be a little frustrating for novice users, because they can not give a correct use to this platform, but once people know very well its operation is very easy to use and is very familiar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Incident IQ for being the best software to manage different applications and allow its users to provide high quality support to solve problems or inconveniences very quickly, in general I consider that the great functionality that offers Incident IQ does not offer any platform of your competition, is really extraordinary the amount of functions that provides to adapt to the needs of use of its users, a feature that I consider ideal Incident IQ for any organization is that it offers a completely affordable and accessible making it a really favorable point, I personally consider that Incident IQ is perfect IQ is perfect for any company ideal for any company making it a really favorable point, I personally consider that Incident IQ is perfect for any company ideal for any company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All our members of IT professionals in technology of our organization work with Incident IQ to manage and ensure the proper functioning of all hardware and software make up all our internal systems of our organization, since working with Incident IQ allows us to solve problems quickly with just a couple of clips from the comfort of our office, with Incident IQ we can make high quality supports to colleagues from different departments in the easiest way, in general we consider that working with Incident IQ we have been able to simplify our work much more and get a better performance of all the software with which we work in our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.