Freshteam Reviews & Product Details

Freshteam Overview

What is Freshteam?

Freshteam is the perfect HR software for growing business. With Freshteam, you can attract, hire and onboard new hires, offboard exiting employees, manage employee information and time off - all in one place. Freshteam helps attract top talent through various channels - a quickly creatable career site, integration with multiple free and premium job boards, and social media channels. The software also has the ability to listen to emails making it easy for you to recognize emails from job boards or vendors to add them to the candidate base. Once the candidates are in, the recruiting team can collaborate with hiring managers and screen and interview them, share feedback and leave notes for each other, hire and roll out offers to the best candidates. Freshteam enables HR to onboard new hires even before day one - whether it’s getting forms filled, documents signed or handing out handbooks, you can do it over Freshteam in a few clicks. It also allows you the ability to create a onboarding task list and assign it to respective people. You can gather all the necessary information and create employee profiles (which flesh out into a directory), manage access permissions to employee information and documents etc. The HR software also takes complete care of employee time off, employee and manager self service for employees to raise requests, manager approval workflows, time off reports for teams and the whole organization that give a quick view into upcoming leaves, absenteeism trends and more. The Android and iOS apps enable to carry out important actions on the go. Freshteam is part of the Freshworks product family, whose products include Freshdesk Customer Support Software, Freshservice IT Service Management Software, Freshsales CRM Software etc. – with more than 150000 businesses worldwide, including Cisco, Honda, 3M, The Atlantic, and QuizUp.

Freshteam Details
English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Freshteam is an applicant tracking software designed to help users streamline their recruiting process and find the best hires more efficiently.

Freshworks
Phone
+1 (866) 832-3090
2010
San Mateo, CA
@FreshworksInc
3,830 employees on LinkedIn®

Freshteam Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Freshteam community
Have you used Freshteam before?

Freshteam Reviews

Showing 72 Freshteam reviews
Already have Freshteam?
Co-Founder
What do you like best?

I chose Freshteams after reviewing atleast 10 other Recruitment Management suites but with only Freshteams, I got the right balance of features and simplicity to use. We can easily create job, post them on job boards, manage applications in different stages defined by us. The UI is so intuitive that our whole team likes it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None that I found as of now. Some people may feel that being an exhaustive suite, they're paying for some modules even when not using but it's a flexible payment structure. You pay only for what you use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I chose Freshteam after reviewing atleast 10 other solutions but found this well suited to our requirements. One must consider Freshteam for the right balance of features and simplicity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have primarily used Freshteam for Recruitment management but plan to slowly incorporate it as our primary employee portal as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead UI Engineer
What do you like best?

The UI is very refreshing compared to other solutions out there.

We use it primarily for hiring pipeline management, and it's been a breeze to do that using Freshteam.

The best feature is that the hiring process for each job posting is completely customizable.

The dashboard itself is a good overview of all the tasks/interviews assigned to me.

One more feature that we like (but don't use that often) is the referral. Referral management is quite easy and helps us quickly manage referral bonuses for hired candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here.

Overall if the development team focuses, then it can be easier to create templates of your hiring process and apply them across some/all the jobs.

The billing only comes in blocks of 50 employees, for small companies, that's a quite large chunk (we currently have approx 55 employees), and its a hassle.

Monthly billing is very expensive (50% more) compared to yearly pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are primarily using Freshteam for hiring pipeline management.

We upload resumes and assign interview rounds to each member of our team, and everything is managed from inside Freshteam (feedback, scheduling).

The use of email for interview management has drastically reduced after this.

It integrates easily with our Google Calendar, which further improves the overall experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

The best thing about Freshteam is the number of features it has (even in the free plan). You can literally do any sort of HR/Recruiting work on the platform. There are not too many limits on the free plan and it is extremely easy to use and also extremely well designed with a gorgeous interface. I am definitely going to continue to use Freshteam and with their plans, it is easy to upgrade only when you need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike! It would be helpful if there was more of a user support forum/questions guide when you are starting out (for the basic questions) but once you get a hang of it, it is easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving how to hire and recruit without having to go through multiple solutions. I have realized how much easier it is when hiring is all on one platform. Freshteam puts all of the recruiting, onboarding, and HR organization into one place where it is easy to access, edit or analyze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Marketing And Public Relations
What do you like best?

It is the perfect software for recruiting staff. With its set of tools and automated search channels it is possible to evaluate, study and hire the ideal person for a certain job, as well as to manage the information and professional management that each employee in the company provides. Only by providing a job opportunity is it possible to do a quick and exhaustive search, intuitively and automatically showing the best qualified profiles, storing the information on a solid basis and then choosing the most appropriate person to contact, interview and offer our position. With just a few clicks it is possible to fill out forms or manuals, in this way we can streamline face-to-face work via the web. Strengthens the work in the human resources team, forming a directory of all managers and thus carry out a recruitment in a collaborative, more exact and precise way. It allows us to perform multiple tasks such as better management of employee information, workflows, administration of free time, among other important things. It adapts easily to our work system and its integrations make it possible to review multiple aspects without having to leave the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has been a very good opportunity to bring all of our recruiting and personnel management work to Freshteam, however I have two problems:

- It would be great if you could save those probable candidates for one of our jobs when the current job offer is closed, that is, even if we have not chosen it, your professional profile would be excellent for a similar position, in this way we do not we decline but neither do we offer them the current vacant position.

- Affiliate the company website would be great to integrate all the information and the employee directory. All work could be brought to Freashteam and managed from there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is incredible how a tool can do so many things with its great functionalities. Join Freshteam and discover how great it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Freshteam we have been able to streamline different work areas, where it has been possible to automate jobs that previously had to be done manually. Now it is much easier to evaluate the people we will hire in our work, in this way we control from all aspects all the recruitment and hiring processes. It is much easier thanks to its intuitive interface and tools that allow you to perform various HR functions without so much unnecessary paperwork, and always protecting our information and employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Level 1 Support
What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to lookup employees as a fellow employee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far after my limited use as an employee, the software seems useful and I am excited to see it implemented more into my work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have noticed that freshteam allows me to easily lookup the location of my employees so I can know the timezone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to collaborate seamlessly with your hiring teams & partners

The various integrations with google and other hiring tools

The extend of customisations available in designing hiring processes, scorecards etc

Option to automate workflows

Reporting capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More features can be added for vendor/agency management module. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Frshteam helps us bring recruitment to one single platform and migrate away from emails & excelsheets. It provides better visibility and tracking and thereby improving internal stakeholder & candidate experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Technical Program Manager
What do you like best?

This application is one stop shop for HR Team ,it got different features and modules and multiple customizations;Well designed app!Applicant tracking is one of the best module; Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything looks perfect in this app there is nothing that i feel that this is not good;Perfectly designed for HR's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ONE STOP SHOP FOR HR Operations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Timeoffs,Applicant tracking and emp info Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The way the entire platform is organized and automated to ensure the best hiring experience in a coordinated fashion.It does not let you miss anything even by chance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing.I am comfortable with all the features on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do the entire hiring process for my organization using Freshteam. It is very well organized. The automated mails solves half my troubles and saves time. Moreover due to its organizes structure, the entitre process happens in a smooth fashion and the dashboard gives me the entire idea in a single view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dashboard facility is the best as it helps the a person to know which is the task the he/she has to perform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike till now. all the facilities are good and useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

hiring process has become smooth with freshtem. Proper flow has been set for the hiring process and a recruiter can handle the candidates in a very organized manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Executive
What do you like best?

The option to have freemium is the bestest feature i love about Freshteam Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having multiple accounts for ATS, HRMS is something I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great platform to have a hiring dashboard from a small team, not tech savvy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analytics of recruiting are all in one place, where my team do not require any tech skills to develop a dashboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

With Freshteam, you can make the interview journey very pleasant. The ability to define each stage, adding selected metrics for interview feedback, automating assignments as soon as moved to the next stage, till rolling out the offer everything is very smoothly doable with Freshteam. I use it to onboard & offboard people too :) all in a very affordable price to pay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support can be better, besides nothing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the support can be improved, then you should go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can truly eliminate the multiple followups with the stake holders & it has helped us improve the candidate experience by not delaying much in terms of giving feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisation specialist
What do you like best?

The organizer.

All profiles can be accessible in single database and the best part is the UI is very simple, for end user it is very easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't face any issue with freshteam. it is very clean Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. centralized data base.

2. easy to access all jobs.

3. user friendly.

4. Downloading reports is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Manager
What do you like best?

The easiness of use is a pro for me. I think that this software involves a lot of tools that bring interaction to the table, and allow us to manage everything in our own way. Recruiting is very simple and Freshteam makes the process go smooth and clear by providing an user-friendly interface that displays all candidates and employees. What I found exciting about this software is how much they care about customers, answering every little detail with exactitude and offering professional help and tools that makes everything easier.

The bulk emailing does wonders to the process of recruiting and it’s nice to use the scheduling option that comes in the app, so the process of interviews goes smoothly and I don’t encounter any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the templates and I feel like there’s more that could be done to them to bring more customization to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implementing Freshteam is good for hiring and you won’t be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m satisfied with Freshteam. Over the years I have used it and integrated it to my recruiting job, I have seen improvement in the way we recruit people and the way we share job postings. Because I work in the IT field, I think it’s important to recruit the best candidates, so that’s why I do this myself with the help of Freshteam I like that this software always streamlines everything, and has options to filter and organize candidates in one space. Every time I use Freshteam everything goes smoothly and I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The simplicity! the design, and also the user experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i don't know if i say its expensive, it isn't. so far its great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If any HR out there trying to find and HRIS that is easy, just try Freshteam by Freshworks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team directory, data and tracking all easily done by using fresh team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting & HR Coordinator
What do you like best?

The UI is so pretty, platform so intuitive, easy to learn and use. I enjoy shortlisting with this platform so much because it makes my work so easy!

I al Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't found one thing to complain about. Freshteam is serving my company very well and I am happy with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The process of posting vacancies on job boards is very easy, adding other team members for collaboration, customizing the recruitment process, automating repetitive processes, and all that good stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SDE Intern
What do you like best?

Filing for leaves had to be the easiest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interviews more than 3 hours should be possible to be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Management System

It's neat, straight-forward, elegant and a productivity booster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy and intuitive: The product makes sense and allows for quick training/onboarding for my team

Standardization: It has helped us create a standardized process for hiring and managing employees

Centralization: The tool has helped us aggregate hiring and employee information in a single location (vs lots of spreadsheets and Google folders) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Automated upgrade: while this makes sense from a business standpoint (stickiness), it's hard for a smaller company like us to navigate what is included in the base model vs the automatically upgraded trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We're huge fans of the Freshworks ecosystem and would highly recommend it for small companies / startups like ours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring standardization and employee tracking.

Benefits: time saved on hiring and managing, cost savings from using alternatives Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Interview kit is pretty handy with everything at one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing currently, working pretty well for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring purposes.

Human Resources Manager
What do you like best?

Freshteam comes with very rich features that help support the recruitment process. It’s easy to create job offers and post them on different channels along with information from our organization and requirements. I love that it comes with templates that can be modified to adjust them to fit our terms and that way it helps filter out different candidates.

In terms of recruiting, Freshteam does a great job notifying us of any possible candidate and we can compile every information in case we need to contact them. It’s nice that it lets me advertise the organization through different channels so we can increase our chances of recruiting. I think my favorite thing about this software is that I have never missed a possible candidate; the program does its best at storing information such as resumes and feedback from everyone so I can look at it later, thanks to Freshteam’s archiving system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’d love to see Freshteam grow into a more developed software with more features and tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a product that is affordable and has different plans that adjust to every organization’s needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freshteam has helped us get rid of thousands of paperwork and instead transfer it to a more automated process that is this software. I think that using a software that simplifies the process of hiring people is something that’s intuitive, and Freshteam hasn’t let us down ever. With its innovative interface, it has saved us tons of time that we would’ve spent writing everything on paper if we weren’t using this software. I think that it’s the most reliable software out there since we can always count on it to make our recruiting process very simple and fast, without missing out on anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The availability of options makes it much easier. The option to customize according to our own convenience helps a lot to save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It lags quite a few times and takes a lot of time if you need to reload it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It'll take a few days to understand all the bits but once you have been accustomed to it, it will make the workflow happen at ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Synchronicity to keep up with the candidates, since I have been into recruitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Every single update is notified and I am up to date aware of every single request /ticket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far ,I have felt most comfortable working with Freshteam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Referral, referring a candidate has never been so easy. I have a complete picture of request and Current Status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

Easy to setup and link with website.

Notification on new application.

Manager recruitment team and applications in a portal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really! I loved all the features in Freshteam Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were unable to collect candidates details who wants to work with us. But it is very easy now. We are receiving the candidates application with complete details which is really useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

The main reason we choose FreshTeam is that it is free. The main features we use are the recruitment flow and onboarding. We can keep track of all of our employees as well as the new ones that we are hiring into the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Freshteam always seemed to be an outlier that did not fit well into the rest of the Freshworks team. I wish it was better integrated. There are also no performance review features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of our employees and their employment status. We also run our recruitment portal on Freshteam and use their onboarding and evaluation tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

I liked about user interface which is very easy to use by any employee who is having low knowledge about online and computer skills. It gives a basic introduction when a person/employee joins the Freshteam. UI helps us to reduce training employees to work with them. Leave applications are very useful, way before we used to mail for attendance and all. And a lot of chaos happens with lot os approvals and mailing. With this application, any employee can apply for leave without any hustle. HR can also work from home or anywhere in a crucial time like Covid19 or any natural disasters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The amount or package is high. A non-profit organization like us its quite hard to pay that much of amount every year. We have to look after everything on our own. It would be great if Freshteam would help us Non-profit organization or social venture organization if it gives any concessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy for start-up companies to hire with minimal employees. It doesn't need lot of work and manpower. Everything can available online and once go online and cloud its very useful to employees as well as management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits: Situations in like Covid19, it helps track employees the task and attendance even from work from home. It's quite useful for everyone to know their daily tasks and managers can assign tasks and track them very easily.

We are resolving Work from the Home problem and tracking employee's tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the portability, you can use it to post on others platforms like linkedin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost is kind of expensive especially for SMEs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR management for sure, it saves money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.