Formstack Reviews & Product Details

What is Formstack?

Formstack is a versatile online form builder that enables you to build and design web forms without any coding knowledge. Embed mobile-friendly forms on your website and social media to capture leads, collect online payments, gather customer feedback, and turn bulky business processes into streamlined digital workflows. The platform integrates with over 50 popular web apps, including Salesforce, MailChimp, and PayPal. Smart conversion features make it easy to pinpoint your best strategies for capturing data. Advanced security features like HIPAA compliance are also available if you need to collect highly sensitive information. Whether you’re trying to improve the patient registration process at your healthcare facility or collect better leads for your marketing team, Formstack has the power and flexibility to help you succeed and make better business decisions. Learn more at www.formstack.com.

Formstack Screenshots

Formstack Reviews

1-50 of 144 total Formstack reviews
Director of Volunteer Engagement
Most Recent Formstack Video Review

"Great Document Collecting System"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use this online platform. I use it to create templates to send out to stakeholders. The back-end is super easy to manage and exporting data is clean and easy. One thing I need to brush up on (but it's easy to refresh my memory) is creating the logic that connects questions to specific questions. For example, if answering "yes", then it directs to a series of questions different then if someone answers "no".

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular with the features. The only thing is whenever it updates the layout and set-up on the back-end, it confuses me since sections and/or buttons will be in different places.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this to anyone who wants to spend less time reading instructions and HTML codes in order to create forms online. I am not the best when it comes to online platforms so this was an easy use.

This platform is great for collecting and organizing data. I export data in Excel form, but it can be pulled into PDF or two other formats that are user friendly. It doesn't, however, provide analytics, so that is something to consider doing separately.

"Best Online Form Software I've Ever Used"

What do you like best?

Formstack's user interface is intuitive and incredibly simple to use. I appreciate that I can build complex online forms without any coding experience and don't need to reply on developers for help. There are a ton of great features including conditional logic, smart routing, and a plethora of integrations with other software.

What do you dislike?

I like the ability to pre-populate form fields via URL parameters, but the process to create the URL could be simplified. I always have to refer to the online documentation to remind myself how to do it. They could create a URL builder that would make it much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's low cost and easy to use. Give it a shot with their free trial. I recommend starting out on the smallest plan that meets your needs. You can upgrade your account as your needs change.

I've used it for customers surveys, feedback forms, event planning, contact forms, email subscriber lead generation forms, and for various other projects. It has more functionality than Google forms and Survey Monkey.

Communications Director
Religious Institutions

"Flexibility and responsive forms for any website"

What do you like best?

Formstack is a refined and flexible online form cloud based tool. You can quickly create and go live with your forms on any website. Formstack is mobile responsive and allows you to do real time testing while the form is live. There is no save button, which at first was unnerving, however as I've used the site I've gotten used to it automatically updating the form in real time!

What do you dislike?

When you delete a field inside of a form it deletes the data from your database. This can cause some issues if you decide to change a form, but still want to keep the data on their site. The only work around I have found is to simply "hide" the field. It's a simple work around, but is annoying because the field still appears in the backend form panel and you have to remember if it is hidden or live.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend formstack if you are looking for a highly flexible, logic enabled responsive online form generator. You can create, alter and administrate forms for your entire organization with formstack!

We were searching for an integrated form for our wordpress website. Formstack provides a flexible, logic based form so we can any form sent to the right department without creating extra click points for our website users to have to jump through.

AE

"Works Fine But Can Abruptly Break Your Workflow"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of building forms and convenience of integrations.

What do you dislike?

There was a specific update to credit card fields to make them PCI compliant. I don't think that formstack understands how their customers are using the fields because when they replaced the fields (to be PCI compliant), they don't realize that their customers are just collecting credit card information and started forcing them to process payment at time of form submit. Their update did not say anything about this and when asked for extension of time to change processes (they gave 30 day notice), they said that would not happen.

They are a great tool, just really unaware of how their customers could potentially be using it and don't mind breaking their business processes at short notice.

UPDATE: Formstack did extend an extension to this feature rollout (CC). I am now able to properly plan a billing process around this change. I am changing my review from 2/10 to 9/10 stars. I do like the ease of the forms. Thank you!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use this tool to build into your regular business processes. It will likely change and require development work to rebuild your processes after the change and the company sticks to their deadlines.

billing information collection

customer satisfaction surveys

internal ticket submissions

Response from Lindsay Johnson of Formstack

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy that we could make some changes to accommodate the needs of our customers.

Membership and Chapter Services Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Did the trick, but I had to jump through some hoops."

What do you like best?

The WYSIWYG was very easy to use and was visually more appealing than some other platforms I tested.

What do you dislike?

I could not find the right form for what I needed out of it. I wanted to keep track of 60 chapter's events, about 20 events each chapter. The only form I was able to figure out, gave me a final product that I had to reformat in Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will make your life easier if you are using word, or excel to track certain events from chapters or other offices. I cannot speak to surveying, as I did not use a survey.

It saved a time. The final reports were initiated in September and done by November. In the past, using a word document, the reports were done by April. Saved 6 months of time just by using an online form.

Marketing Coordinator
Public Relations and Communications

"We use Formstack every day and we love it! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy Formstack is to use. Building forms is a breeze , the support is great, and we love that it integrates seamlessly with Unbounce to give us quality, high converting lead pages. Formstack has helped us refine and define our lead capture process and following up with qualified prospects has become even easier.

What do you dislike?

We're happy with Formstack's functionality, however we're not a big fan of their updated Dashboard in the platform. We used to see a screenshot of big picture stats and our average conversion rate. Now we see a listing with each of our forms, but we don't feel like we're getting the value we used to get through this update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering Formstack, I would recommend signing on for a free trial first so you can play around in it and see how easy it is to create forms and how your team could use the product most effectively. Feel free to make your own form templates with your brand's colors to really visualize how the forms could look and function.

We use Formstack for all of our lead capture across our whole website. Since starting with Formstack over a year ago, we're seen an average lead conversion rate of around 20 - 30% -- and these aren't just any leads, these are warm, marketing qualified leads.

AE

"Great for Surveys, Registration, or Collecting Information"

What do you like best?

I use this product several times a week. I have used it for post-training session surveys, session registrations, collecting weekly reflections logs, monthly travel documents and more.

What do you dislike?

Some functionality has not performed as expected in the past. It seems that the development team has been quick to fix any issues and provide improvements when contacted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product! Allows for the collection of any information or forms you could imagine. The ability to set email automation using logic rules has been most helpful. Some submissions on the same form require different individuals receive email notifications based upon an answer to one of the questions on the form. FormStack makes it easy to set up those email automation settings. In addition, the ability to share the results/submissions with anyone to whom you provide the link has been invaluable.

We use this to collect surveys, monthly document submissions, weekly reflections, post-session feedback collection, and more.

Specjalista ds Operacji
Internet

"I don't have any complaints"

What do you like best?

Amazing customer support. Every time i have an issue they respond really quickly and are able to help. Not to mention they check in some time after to ask if everything works fine.

Formstack offers a great variety of freedom in creating and customizing forms, links to forms and integrations. Everything is very intuitive and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i would love is to be able to integrate a single form with multiple Google sheets to divide the data i collect more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, it's definitely worth it's price. For me, it's one of the main tools in my day to day work.

I collect data for creating profiles of companies for my website, also conduct surveys to understand our users better and research to predict how the business is growing.

Head Coach
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Helpful way to organize event registration, payment collections, surveys and event evaluations"

What do you like best?

The broad rage of uses. Formstack was very useful in helping my team and I coordinate a variety of events.

What do you dislike?

Working through the new updates took time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have many events to plan and a broad rage of people to reach formstack is a great resource. Their support team is very prompt in answering questions about set up and errors. Really get to know how to use the program before using it on your own because there are so many resources and helpful details to learn that will help you use the program well.

We have solved many business problems using formstack. Collecting payments has been easier, advertising to 21st century college students and being able to provide links right away to fill out forms of all types that they can access from their phone, computer or one of our team's computers. Building forms is confusing at first but once you learn your way around the program it's benefits are great.

"Forms made easy in Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

We use FormStack for Salesforce, and the ease-of-use is exceptional. I went from getting 2-3 submission errors daily on our previous service to getting 1-2 per WEEK with FormStack.

What do you dislike?

A little difficult to get the initial setup completed, but the customer service was really fast and throrough, so I was able to work through any problems quickly.

One way that we use FormStack is to allow volunteers to begin their registration process through an online form. This sends the info directly into Salesforce, where our registrar is able to then use a customized Path to follow the steps necessary for efficiently register and onboard new volunteer teams.

Marketing Systems and Data Manager
Religious Institutions

"Great form builder with full customization and integrations"

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate with Salesforce and assign a contact to multiple campaigns, highly customizable, easy to use, multiple users, groups, number of premade templates. One of the best features is the ability to build dropdown lists with standard answer options and then update that single field w/o updating all forms.

What do you dislike?

Surveys are not the best quality with limited questions and needs that didn't fit our requirements. Other than that, the program serves more than our needs for form building.

Integrations with Salesforce and Pardot are much easier for our Wordpress page design. After previously using another form builder and the errors it produced, we have been able to remove the errors, have a more responsive form, and increase conversions.

Head of Digital Marketing

"There hasn't been anything I couldn't do that I've needed to with formstack. "

What do you like best?

Formstack is highly customizable and easy to use. I can do everything I need with formstack and have been using advanced forms with their service. Formstack automates a ton of processes for us both internally and externally which makes our life easier and our business thrive.

What do you dislike?

Intricate forms can take a lot of time to set up. The integrations if done through zapier are also sometimes difficult and take some time to flush out when utilizing an outside source such as zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to learn the ins and outs and the tool will be invaluable.

Lead Generation, Approvals, Project Management, Internal Process Refinement, Email signups, Order forms, customer surveys.

Vice President, Strategy and Operations and Product Owner
Education Management

"Formstack is intuitive, reliable surveying"

What do you like best?

Formstack is so simple and easy to use. We set up one form style, and most of the time build custom forms as we're using the product primarily for surveys. I love that all of the data is stored associated with the form, and we can repurpose the same form for months / years without the data moving. Building a form with the drag and drop form builder is so quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

My only feedback would be that I love the graphs, and I wish there were additional formatting options available. Sometimes a bar or pie chart isn't quite the right fit to display our data. I love that in the individual submission viewer for matrix questions, you can visually see the matrix and how the customer responded to each question. I'd love to see this at the form aggregate level, too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is basically no setup or implementation time - just create a form and send it. I love how simple and easy that is. I don't need to spend hours of my day formatting surveys!

We primarily use Formstack for repeat customer surveys (i.e. after each training event, we send the same survey) as well as one off customer surveys (i.e. choose the feature you like best). We also survey prospective customers asking for product feedback using Formstack. The benefits of the data staying in one place are just terrific.

Teacher

"Formstack has changed the way our school operates"

What do you like best?

I like how you can build forms that walk people through the process of registration.

I like the integration with other tools like Paypal, and Freshbooks.

What do you dislike?

The lack of support and ability to talk through ideas and ways to use the tool. There is never anyone that I can talk to about our goals, about our hopes, and our needs. I can search through the FAQ's and sort out most problems, but I have very extensive forms and ways that we want to use it for our school/district and beyond, but no one to help us do that. In fact, it has caused me to look at new options. I would like forms to be able to switch languages without doing a whole new form. I would love to understand the sharing/access portion of the data. I don't like that the output looks so square and not visually modern or appealing. I would like the tools to search through a database of info to populate parts of documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Formstack is a great tool and has saved us hundreds of hours and generated thousands of dollars in increased sales. You need to have a technical/logical person to set it up, and it does not have a strong support system if there are problems or you just need help figuring something out.

I used this to make our school registration system for students paperless, and continue to create tools to sell items to the students.

Network Administrator
Primary/Secondary Education

"Formstack for GP Schools"

What do you like best?

As a form builder, I enjoy the fact that I can put together an online form rather quickly with the easy to use drag and drop features. Also the integration to our PayPal account works great! The logic helps to make an intelligent form and the workflow is convenient for some of our departments. We use over 90 forms now in our school district which helps parents pay for items with ease. Reports of data are perfect for presentation.

What do you dislike?

On many occasions I need to add pictures of items, either for sale or to display something and manipulating images is not a friendly feature. Adding an online store that connects to the forms would be ideal! At one time Formstack had a beta store which I used for our Summer School program.

As a school district, we have limited funds which doesn't allow us to use the Formstack portals. If they weren't so expensive I can see they would definitely be an advantage in our Curriculum department.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Formstack. It's actually fun to work with!

Less paper, convenience for front end users to enter the data. The data collected is organized. Each department using forms has less work to do to gather the paper and checks. The approvals are definitely an advantage right within the email.

Customer Support Manager

"Using Formstack"

What do you like best?

Formstack is an easy to use program - it's easy to get started, easy to figure out, easy to build forms and easy to publish to the web. You can enable various security features in order to keep the bots away. The conditional logic feature makes asking "drill down" questions simple. Highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to get answers from their customer base relatively quickly.

What do you dislike?

Creating themes can sometimes be challenging when you try to fine tune the layout. The logic used to "move" objects from A to B can sometimes require you to move the mouse in microscopic increments in order to have the item appear exactly where you want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research first. Take advantage of the trials offered by Formstack and their competitors and fully evaluate your needs and how well they are met.

We are using Formstack to gauge customer satisfaction levels. We are able to identify pain points through the use of surveys and correct internally before they become larger problems.

Web Services Manager

"endlessly helpful"

What do you like best?

If I didn't have Formstack we'd either have to contract with a freelance developer to build forms, or I'd have to learn to do it myself. Either one of these options would take away a huge amount of time, and Formstack completely solves this problem. It's incredibly versatile and there are very few limits to what you can do with it using conditional logic. Integrations are incredibly simple, and it's Level 1 PCI/HIPAA Compliant, which is huge.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were possible to copy and paste logic from one individual question to another. You can apply logic to an entire section easily, but within that section, if you want some but not all questions to follow a certain logic, you have to re-create that logic step-by-step for each individual question. A "Get Logic From ..." function would be a huge time-saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I unequivocally recommend Formstack for anyone who needs an affordable online form-building service. It's easy to learn, it's secure, and it can do nearly anything you need it to do.

We didn't have anyone on staff who knew how to build online forms from scratch, so having an easy, secure way to do it using Formstack was a godsend, and has saved us a very large amount of money. Our university uses Formstack for conference and continuing education registration, Admissions questionnaires, housing registration, and HR/Benefits enrollment. I expect more areas to follow suit, as we've had great success with it.

Assistant Dean of Enrollment Services/Registrar
Higher Education

"Formstack is the ultimate online forms solution!"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the design options makes creating forms and surveys simple and most effective!

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that I dislike about the product!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a University or College - this is the way to go to get rid of paper forms and become completely virtual!!

As an Registrar's Office within an Institution of Higher Education, perfection in record keeping is key. By eliminating paper forms and moving everything to online formats, we have eliminated waste and have decreased the potential for error substantially! We are able to maintain copies of submitted data for reporting purposes and the ability to image returns eliminates the need for "filing" of paper documents any longer. Because of the success that the Registrar's Office has had, our entire Institution is now using the Formstack platform and has seen many of the same benefits.

We get more and more creative with Formstack as each day passes and as we become more "expert" in the development of online forms and surveys.

I'm not sure how we would operate without it at this point!!!

Vice President of Marketing
Construction

"Formstack User Experience"

What do you like best?

I've used Formstack since 2009 and have found the best feature is the versatility and variety of field options offered (calculated, conditional logic, matrix, dropdowns, etc.). Additionally, the integrations have been incredibly helpful connecting/automating form data to other applications/programs (ex: lead to CRM, payment processing, etc...)

What do you dislike?

The user interface, on occasion, has been glitchy but I'm not sure if that is a browser issue or not (I switch back and forth from Safari and Chrome). Working with sections and duplicating fields get hung up every now and then but nothing that has shut down form production. The analytics (charts and graphs) are pretty basic and a little challenging to use to get the right visual.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a new Formstack user, I would make sure that their existing data management (lead gen, survey, payment portal) integrates with Formstack. If you use a CRM, new Formstack user need to understand how Formstack pushes form data into their existing system.

The business problems that Formstack helps with in our businesses is the ability to automate form data to business owners, customers, internal use. Eliminating manual data entry has streamlined lead notifications and quicker follow up, market trends and intelligence. My business deals with multiple affiliated companies who use their own CRM systems and have their own best practices for lead and general business data capturing. Formstack's integration and web hook options has made it possible to distribute notifications and form data to multiple companies that run on different systems.

Web Designer

"Fantastic Form Building Software"

What do you like best?

Formstack's Pardot integration makes it incredibly easy to spin up any custom form that we want and then pipe that into a Pardot form handler for our marketing automation. This combined with their drag-and-drop form builder has made them a vital part of our marketing stack.

Also want to mention that the "Partial Submissions" feature has been great in not only getting information from otherwise dropped leads, but we can now also gain more insight into what is causing them to bail.

What do you dislike?

Customizing forms is a little limited, at least for someone wanting to just apply their own custom CSS and HTML. The theme editor gets the job done but I would like to be able to just have a barebones form that I can skin with only our own stylesheets instead of having to override the defaults.

With the Partial Submissions feature we can now capture leads that would've otherwise been lost. Sometimes people bail because they aren't ready to make a decision yet, there could be technical hiccups or they just forget to hit submit. This grants us the ability to follow up with those would-be lost leads.

Senior Digital Strategist
Higher Education

"Quick and easy form configuration"

What do you like best?

UI is very slick and responsive. Building forms is simple yet powerful. Many backend configuration options cover everything we've needed so far. Routing and logic options are there too. Templates and embed code make it easy to apply branding to our forms.

What do you dislike?

We need a better way to integrate data with our internal systems. The API likely allows for this, but it involves heavier development than we've been able to invest in Formstack so far. Also, there's no preview or delay when a change is made. Usually that's fine, but there are cases when we'd like to do some testing when modifying an existing form.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visit support.formstack.com and start a free trial

We're managing our forms for multiple departments and we now have a way to review all forms in one place and tell if they are being used. We can easily remove or update forms as needed and report on submissions to our internal partners. We're also keeping everything within our current website rather than having to link to external URLs, i.e. Google Docs.

Engineering Technician
Aviation & Aerospace

"Awesome performance"

What do you like best?

I like that I was able to fully automate a form system within my company utilizing the formstack application. I have created a series of forms that are set and forget. The system was only possible because of the facilitation provided by formstack.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I had to use web merge to get my form made into a PDF file as it appears on the actual formstack application. Also I didn't like that the attachments weren't able to be added to webmerge. If added an option for attachment on formstack, I wasn't getting it emailed to me I am having to log into formstack to retrieve. Other than that formstack truly has no complaint from MT Texas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

na

We use formstack for our vendor audit system. This has offered our vendors simplicity and a quick means to submit our vendor audit. It has fully removed the need to paper print anything. Without formstack we would still be stuck in the stone age of printing, signing, and scanning a form.

Director Of Communications
Primary/Secondary Education

"Wonderful!"

What do you like best?

I love the interface. I have used this program to completely refine the processes and workflow of the school to a degree where they believe I'm indispensable; couldn't have done that without Formstack! I like the ability to integrate payments and run various types of forms through filtering of choices. It allows me to have a single database of information, pulled into a CSV file or (as I am prone) onto a Sheets page that has a couple filters in place to organize the database. I didn't have to spend money on a CRM because I was able to create what we needed based on the features open to us already on Formstack.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I have moments where I get frustrated, but these can be attributed to downtime and they usually work these issues out quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand what you want to do before signing up. You will spend a short time learning the product and exploring features, but will lose time if you don't know your direction. I would also recommend to have more than one user - don't pin it all on one person, especially if you are unfamiliar with the intregratable options.

All of them. Admissions, HR, applications, registrations for parents, I used Formstack and the integrations for nearly my entire department. I am a director of communications, marketing, and technology and with formstack, I can viably be the only one in my department and not go insane!

Co-Founder & Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management

"The last form provider I'll ever use!"

What do you like best?

Love Formstack! We switched from Wufoo and haven't looked back. While the investment was a bit steeper, it was worth it. The user-interface is extremely intuitive; multiple team members including myself were able to jump in right away with minimal orientation/training. We've had no issues with the service or support whatsoever.

What do you dislike?

If only to be nitpicky, canned reporting would be nice (conversions this month, conversions last week, etc.) rather than having to manually set the date range. Some sort of safeguard against bogus form completions (asdfasfj@asf;sdfsd.com) would be nice as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While you easily import from other providers, be sure to do a stand-alone export from your previous provider so that you have old form completions on file.

Prior to using Formstack, our form/landing page conversion rates had to be calculated manually. Now, detailed analytics are front and center. We couldn't do A/B testing on our forms either, and now we can optimize.

Director of Development Operations

"I love Formstack "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to setup and customize forms.

What do you dislike?

It can be annoying when updating confirmation emails to have to update the code separately for each and every one. It would be awesome if there were templates that you could use on all your forms then you could update the header/footer for all emails at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Formstack has so much great functionality and with every new release things get better and easier to use. I especially love the upgrades they just added to their confirmation emails. Now it's easier than ever to see which fields are not merged properly which is a huge win since we often copy confirmation emails from other forms to have a base to use.

We are using Formstack to accept donations from stakeholders and also to allow our stakeholders to purchase event tickets for certain events throughout the year.

EB-5 Immigration Investment Specialist
Investment Banking

"Forms are sometimes Great other times not so much"

What do you like best?

If you are doing basic forms with a few fields and that is all you need I could see using this program.

What do you dislike?

Support is horrible. It can take a week to get anything done. You have to email back and forth and the rep doesn't spend any effort on figuring it out. It also is glitchy sometimes you have to leave the page and come back in order for it to allow you to keep working. It will also move fields around on you for no reason. The logic is also an issue on complex forms it cannot handle it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't expect to get help

I use them with Zapier to get the forms into Salesforce.

Marketing Director
Internet

"Nails the basics, but customization isn't easy"

What do you like best?

The form builder is pretty intuitive. It's easy to create the form or survey fields that you want. It integrates with a lot of other marketing tools, which has been convenient for me. My company uses Hubspot and Formstack plays very nicely with Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

Implementing any branching logic is a fairly tedious process. Customizing the design may require some technical resources on your part.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that any integrations you plan to use function the way that you expect them to. It took a little while for us to dial in our integrations and to understand the limitations of Formstack when it came to specific implementations that we had conceived prior to signing up.

We use Formstack for our onboarding survey that all users see right after they sign up for a free trial of our SaaS product. We were able to hook in data from our database related to the new trial customer and then pass all relevant data to Hubspot for marketing automation purposes. At around 170 new signups per day, this has been a key touchpoint for our business and Formstack has delivered.

AG

"Great program for simple or advanced forms"

What do you like best?

We use formstack for a variety of internal and external forms. The external is great for customers and the internal forms are used for submitting task requests.

What do you dislike?

The saving of the program could be improved. Sometimes it takes a little long to update the changes you just made.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its is a great program for creating different types of forms. You can customize each form for auto-responses. We use the forms for task and assignment requests internally and it is a great workflow system to keep track of incoming requests.

We use it for online form submissions for permits, registrations, etc... and collect payment online as well. It syncs with our Credit Card processor First Data just fine. Formstack has helped streamline our internal task/assignment request system so we are not missing anything now. External customers love the simplicity of the online form and that the form goes to the specific person within the organization.