The visual design, especially the timeline, workload, and catch up view, are beautiful stunning and very easy to understand. That's what actually drew me to Flow in the first place. I loved how easy everything was to see and understand. Also the support team is very helpful and responsive.
I'm not a developer, but there are some under the hood issues that are causing major issues:
- App is unusable. Nothing syncs and it frequently crashes doing basic things (like marking tasks complete)
- Lacking in seemingly basic features that have been requested by the community for years (yes, years)
- Markdown formatting only in descriptions (supposed to be changing but no timeline given)
- Can't move tasks between teams
- No custom fields
- There's a slack integration but it has a steep learning curve (all /command based, nothing visual like Asana)
Use Asana, Roadmap, or ClickUp. If they get some of these kinks worked out then maybe it'll be worth your time.
We were attempting to really streamline and accelerate our project management.