Flow

Flow is a Task Managemet Software for manager to makes it easy to delegate tasks, prioritize to do lists, and make sure nothing gets missed.

Work for Flow?

Learning about Flow?

Flow Reviews

Ask Flow a Question
Showing 46 Flow reviews
Flow review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"Flow is an excellent solutions that helps our workplace to manage all our projects and tasks."

What do you like best?

I like the way we tried this software for free during the unitial setup because it had a free trial version of 15day.

This software allows team members to work from anywhere be it mobile or desktops platforms.

It's easy to track time used to carry out any project thus hitting our budget is easy with Flow.

It integrates seamlessly with other systems that we uses in our organizations like Box,Slack,Dropbox and Google drive thus easy to share findings and files among team members on any projects.

It's easy to monitor and manage all projects carried out by team members with Flow.

This software has an easy to use users interface.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any fault while using this software because its designed to be user friendly thus easy to plan projects and carry out tasks easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would urge them to try this software because it will keep all their projects flowing easily thus achieving more productivity.

Team task tracking is possible with Flow.

Easy to manage projects carried out by team members.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Flow
Flow review by Zachary K.
Zachary K.

"Still the best designed platform around"

What do you like best?

Flow is constantly under development, is fast, and is full of tiny details that show how much thought the developers put into it. Each visual iteration is more gorgeous than the next, and it's extremely rare that I struggle to find what I need or fight with the software. Flow is made by some of the best UI folks in the world for a reason.

What do you dislike?

The Projects section in their newest design feels a little constrained. I can see the potential for a Kanban-style overview, but miss being able to quickly jump around in the sidebar when organizing multiple projects at once. Further, the Timelines and Calendar features are accessible both in their own main heading and in a separate section called Agenda under tasks. The workflow here feels convoluted and left over from the last version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be clear about what your workflow is going to be and how that might fight into Flow. It can actually do a lot under the hood, but that isn't going to seem obvious (generally a good thing), and you'll have to know up front how you want to leverage its features. For instance, Gantt planning isn't properly there, but Timelines probably suffices for most.

I mostly use Flow for personal projects, and it's always been a reliable go-to for that purpose, even if you do miss out on the team features. It keeps me organized and can handle everything I'll ever need to track.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Flow review by Stephen H.
Stephen H.

"Good idea, poorly executed"

What do you like best?

The visual design, especially the timeline, workload, and catch up view, are beautiful stunning and very easy to understand. That's what actually drew me to Flow in the first place. I loved how easy everything was to see and understand. Also the support team is very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a developer, but there are some under the hood issues that are causing major issues:

- App is unusable. Nothing syncs and it frequently crashes doing basic things (like marking tasks complete)

- Lacking in seemingly basic features that have been requested by the community for years (yes, years)

- Markdown formatting only in descriptions (supposed to be changing but no timeline given)

- Can't move tasks between teams

- No custom fields

- There's a slack integration but it has a steep learning curve (all /command based, nothing visual like Asana)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Asana, Roadmap, or ClickUp. If they get some of these kinks worked out then maybe it'll be worth your time.

We were attempting to really streamline and accelerate our project management.

Flow review by Anna Karina H.
Anna Karina H.

"Great software ideal for managing team work"

What do you like best?

I like it because it allows you to track the progress of business projects and plan ahead. Your user panel is very interactive and modern and very easy to use, it can be used to plan any type of project, that is, it does not matter in which area Focus your company, and the best thing is that it always keeps you up to date with your to-do list.

What do you dislike?

Unlike other software that limits the use of the company's approach, Flow has no limits as to the type of company or professional that uses it, so we have not found anything that we dislike works very well and is extremely flexible for work teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flow is a very simple and effective software so I recommend it for the management of any type of business project that is taking place, if you want to make sure of its effectiveness go to your free 15-day trial and you can evaluate how well it works and how improve teamwork

With Flow we can manage our projects in a very simple and organized way because it always keeps us up to date with what we have advanced and what we have to do, who are busy and who do not stop being able to assign tasks to those users and thus be able to advance a lot faster in the development of our applications and the best thing is that it contains time lines that allow us to visualize the tasks and deadlines of the same and in case of having any change we will all be informed so there is nothing that we can go unnoticed .

Flow review by Brenda M.
Brenda M.

"Flow is an amazing task management software that every business organizations needs to deploy."

What do you like best?

Flow allows us to plan projects properly, prioritize to-dos,delegate tasks and stay up to date on anything happening within and outside our organization.This software is very intuitive and eye's appealing to use.This software is very flexible thus accessibilty on multiple platform is easy.The customer support given is of high class thus getting instant feedbacks.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any drawback so far while using this software because it has been very pivotal in task management and I love how its easy to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is the best for managing tasks and for proper following up of any tasks or project hence it's worth recommendations.

The ease of tracking and organizing projects with flow helps keep everyone on task and projects moving smoothly.

Flow review by Liam M.
Liam M.

"Recently updated with a new look and better UI"

What do you like best?

Flow was recently updated, it now has easy to select options to switch between a list view, kanban and calendar modes. The project drag+drop interface has been much improved over their previous offering. All the issues I had with it (and reasons I previously went with Leankit) have more or less disappeared. Huzzah!

What do you dislike?

It's much more intuitive than it used to be but the interface could be smoother still - some of the animations are lacking. Still no support for sprints!! There is a small issue with printing out weekly task reports: On the interface they actually highlight things according to due date/priority. Sadly this doesn't come out when you print!! Arg!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does lack just a few features such as sprint support, easy resource allocation, timings for tasks. But having spoken to their support they're already looking at implementing these. Seeing how huge the UI update is, I can understand if they're flagging but it means there is going to be a delay before they've fully implemented these much requested features. Thankfully, they were not on our critical requirement list and Flow is cheaper than the alternative we considered (JIRA)

Project management was previously handled by leankit, we'd looked at Atlassians JIRA but this was more cost effective.

Flow review by Meghan U.
Meghan U.

"Robust feature set and love the new redesign"

What do you like best?

Easily customizable interface, expansive search and sorting, interface is super easy to navigate, with a well structured IA. Easy tagging and commenting is great. Looking forward to the project timeline feature, which will be a game changer for visualizing project management, processes and deadlines

What do you dislike?

The dragging feature is not very responsive and I frequently have trouble reorganizing tasks by dragging, often accidentally dropping sub tasks in the wrong place. Notifications are not tailored enough to filter out what’s truly important and I often lose track of the notes I need to read within my catch-up feed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend as a robust and flexible project management tool that can accommodate many different workflows and team needs. Great for keeping track of project timelines and assigning responsibility for deliverables.

Flow has been invaluable to keeping track of project flows, notifyig my team members regarding available deliverables, and having clear views of project roadmaps, upcoming features, and deadlines. I rely heavily on Flow to prioritize my design work on a daily basis and stay organized as far as timelines and outstanding tasks.

Flow review by Niniveth Jose  M.
Niniveth Jose M.

" Flow: Administration of projects, resources and tasks with all your work team. "

What do you like best?

I like this software because it offers a variety of use options in which you can organize tasks, projects, resources and track how much the projects have progressed, who is involved in it and, if not, establish a task for those who they still digress what facilitates their work and the best thing is that you can do from checklists to Kanban tables.

It offers accessible prices according to the needs of each work team.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that is not to my liking since I have only been successful with this Software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very flexible software that is easy to use and capable of organizing any type of work equipment.

Software that allows me to manage my projects together with my colleagues, keeping track of their progress in days, weeks or months, which facilitates my work.

Flow review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"For tracking projects"

What do you like best?

I like that this software is very perfect as it works even when you are away from the office. It works from anywhere and so my team and I can work on our projects easily.

It is a very simple software to use. It does not have hard configuration and it is very easy and fast to download and setup.

This software is accepted by so many operating systems and so van be setup in any depending on your preference.

If there is a software that I rely on when carrying out my projects it is flow. It is a software in which you can track the time you use for your projects here

What do you dislike?

Flow is a perfect software that works as expected so I cannot complain about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flow is a very reliable software for it works from anywhere and is used especially when you have a project.

Useful in following up you'd projects

Using this software you can easily manage and organize your projects.

Flow review by Catherine A.
Catherine A.

"Flow : effective tool for labor collaboration and task management"

What do you like best?

I like it because it goes beyond a simple ideal tool for the management of tasks or business projects since it allows labor collaboration, it is very easy and intuitive, users can upload or download files, as well as carry out assignments of projects to a team or individual and keep track of how advanced each of them is and the best thing is that if you need to keep someone out of the team updated on a particular project, you can assign them a notification status in which they can be seen only for this.

What do you dislike?

It is recommended that each user make copies of their Flow account since if there is any failure in the platform they will have a backup of the records of their activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flow is so simple but very useful to manage all types of projects, which is why I recommend it to increase the group work flow.

This software is very suitable for our company because it allows us to take a better organization on the projects or tasks to which we must prioritize them because their deliveries are short term, so we do not get involved with any client and at the same time we keep our data safe and secure. each client informed about the work of our team what is important since it creates confidence and tranquility in both parties.

Flow review by Jecinta N.
Jecinta N.

"A software for team collaboration and working"

What do you like best?

I like that this software is very easy and fast to install and very simple to configure.

Flow is also a software that is easy to integrate with other softwares such as Dropbox and slack.

This software works from anywhere so this means that I do not have to go the office sovthat I can do what I wanted.

Also Flow makes it easier to track time that I use when carrying out a project.

What do you dislike?

This software works just as it should hence I do not have any dislike towards it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is very good for project management and ensuring that the team works so well and therefore I highly encourage its use.

Ease of managing and organizing projects.

Tracking projects easprcially the time spent.

Flow review by Meaghan K.
Meaghan K.

"Switched to Flow from Basecamp, so far so good"

What do you like best?

The biggest thing that brought us to Flow is the hierarchy of tasks. We love how you can have an overarching task and then break it down further by subtasks. Also love the Private tasks and the Catch Up features.

What do you dislike?

-When you click to Flow through an email notification, it opens the web version vs the app. Not sure if there's a way to change this?

-We've had a few bugs w/ email notifications...where people who are subscribed do not receive them

-Don't think the Kanban UI is very easy to view/use, but you have the option of List view so it's not a problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try out the trial, and make sure everyone's email notifications are working properly.

Project management, deadline management, and internal communication.

Flow review by Chloe S.
Chloe S.

"A great project management tool"

What do you like best?

I've worked with a lot of project management apps and tools (Trello, Basecamp, etc..) but Flow tops them all for it's simplicity yet robust functionality. It's easy to understand and gets things done.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few bugs and glitches, in particular, it's very difficult to copy and paste out of task description. Also, I would like to see more functionality in duplicating sections, not just projects, for recurring projects that contain more than one task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flow is great because it's versatile. If you're a Trello fan, it also allows you to create Kahban boards that are very similar. It does integrate with Slack and Google Calendar, but probably doesn't have as many integrations as other project management tools. We use this tool with 20-30 people and it works very well. You do have to commit to using it exclusively for project assignment (as opposed to e-mail) in order to get the full benefit out of this software. I don't know if there is a free trial, but I would definitely encourage you to try a demo with the Flow staff to see if this would meet your company's requirements.

The main business problem is coordinating hundreds of marketing tasks and projects happening weekly across multiple brand and campaigns. Flow has allowed us to keep everything organized, and on time, while helping to gauge bandwidth to allocate projects in an effective and efficient manner.

Flow review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Don't go with the Flow"

What do you like best?

It allows me to stay updated with cross-departmental projects by assigning tasks to team members that I don't always interact with

What do you dislike?

Once the task is set, the task-editing process can be quite the hassle, especially when assigning subscribers and subtasks to certain people. Many save-then-reopen-and-reedit steps are required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool may help bring people on the same page and may help users focus on a timeline, but overall, I believe there are many slight tweaks required for the user experience to be where it needs to.

Flow allows me to wrangle people from many different departments to focus on one task.

Flow review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Flow planning"

What do you like best?

Flow has helped my company to create and automate workflows and task across multiple services, its also cloud based therefore easy to access. Its the easiest way to manage project,track tasks and also to balance workflow.

What do you dislike?

The only downside my company has experienced is on poor user interface, its easy to get lost especially when you are a new user. Also it does not promote color codes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flow software is the most important factor to consider when trying to began entire team on board. Therefore I highly recommend flow.

Flow saves time, which in my opinion is the most benefit there is,it allows me to focus on what am good at.

Flow review by Allison R.
Allison R.

"Flow is a project management game changer"

What do you like best?

Their layout is really simple and easy to look at. You can use it to assign tasks keep track of due dates, etc

What do you dislike?

There are almost too many different ways to sort and view all of the data inside. Sometimes the desktop app is glitchy

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many different ways to set up your projects and teams, try it out several different ways

Project management is much more under control since we started using flow.

Flow review by Patrick W.
Patrick W.

"Simple, Beautiful Task Management"

What do you like best?

Flow is the first (and only) task management application that I've ever had teams actually use (and like). It's extremely simple, well-organized and packs just enough punch to get the job done without bloat or a visually distracting interface.

It works on all platforms, has great support and is always improving.

What do you dislike?

It would be neat to be able to map tasks/activities visually (Gantt).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's seriously great.

It's worth thinking about where it will fit in with your existing tools, however. Flow supports file uploads and often it's very helpful to have files associated with comments/tasks. But, if you choose to do this, make sure it's agreed upon amongst the team. Without that policy in place, you'll have some files in Flow, some in Dropbox, some in Drive, etc.

Flow makes it easy to delegate tasks to anyone and track their progress over time. For example, I can assign a task to Tom (UX Designer). He can chime in and then delegate the task to Sarah (Visual Designer). She can chime in and delegate it to Caitlin (Information Architect). All of this happens in the same thread and all comments/files/date changes/etc. are very easy to follow.

Flow is the best tool I've found to see who's working on what, when it will be done and what's happening with it at any given moment.

Flow review by Administrator

"Easy Task Management System"

What do you like best?

The ability to have one main project with numerous subtasks and being able to easily assign the task to a user and date.

What do you dislike?

Flow recently had an update and the project section became a little more difficult to navigate and the exporting of tasks was also more hidden and not available at all levels of projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't over complicate the project and to be sure all users understand the importance of a task/project manager.

Being able to clearly see due dates and everyone's tasks with the ability to chat within and @ members in regards to specific tasks. Also, being able to upload any specific assets to a task and being able to look at the history and easily find those assets per project.

Flow review by Per K.
Per K.

"Great for small teams"

What do you like best?

We use Flow for a task manager and reminder for recurring tasks. So far it's been fast to learn and easy to use.

It has a simple interface with just the essentials.

It makes it easy for us to remember to follow up and lets each team member see which tasks are currently being worked on.

The phone app is one of the best I've seen, you can do every task on it quickly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could integrate flow with our help-desk tool SAManage, they complement each other well.

The dashboard could be improved a bit, it's almost too simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free trial, try it out. Try the phone app.

If you have a simple need, this is the tool. If you want more functionality, this might not be it.

We are a small team who collaborates with superusers in Europe, US and Asia. We needed a simple tool with a fast learning curve, to make sure everyone could keep track of which tasks were being worked on and when.

Flow review by Andreas R.
Andreas R.

"Part of our daily work routine"

What do you like best?

For our small team, flow has been an invaluable tool for organizing and prioritizing tasks. I use flow daily to keep on track of my tasks, and the smartphone app is extremely easy and intuitive to use. You can tag and comment on various tasks, and set them to repeat. Being able to communicate with your coworkers is extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

The chat function, while welcome, feels disjointed. It would be nice if it complemented the tasks better. It would be really great if we could use it together with our helpdesk software. Perhaps do some automation between it and Flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the app. It's incredibly satisfying and easy to add or tick off tasks in it. Also make sure to customize the reporting function. The daily report is a great start on the day, reminding you what is pending.

We needed a simple tool to keep track of our tasks and ensure everything was done in a timely manner.

Flow review by Michael Fabricius R.
Michael Fabricius R.

"Excellent team task manager"

What do you like best?

Flow is excellent for a team to manage reoccurring tasks. The UI is intuitive and easy to use.

It does what it does excellent. The mobile interface is really slim and intuitive, allowing your users to quickly check and input tasks on the go.

As a manager, flow lets me quickly get an overview of pending tasks and whether my employees have completed recurring tasks. It also easily lets me reassign tasks to other employees in case of sickness.

What do you dislike?

Flow is a little light. It does task management very well, but the communication features are a bit clunky. It'd be better if it could integrate slack or another more well developed tool. Integrations with our helpdesk tool would also be a great benefit, as we currently have to run it independently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your just need easy task management. Flow is excellent. It does it fast and easy, and the mobile interface makes it so you can do it on the go. However that is really all it does. So make sure you have your needs clarified before trying it.

Our company suffers from access to too many productivity tools and too little coordination driving them. Many of these tools will be feature heavy and specialized in different directions. We needed a tool that let managers assign tasks, and follow up if they were completed, nothing less and nothing more. Flow allowed us to do that with little user education.

Flow review by Shubham N.
Shubham N.

"Flow Review"

What do you like best?

Its the best Project and task management software to be used within the teams, Its very flexible and easy to use software. helps in collaborating work and teams.from technical perspective it helps in integrations and APIs. great tool for resource management also.

What do you dislike?

Its little expensive and when used in bigger teams it confuses the team members.integrating various APIs, is a problem as it doesn't support all environment and support for it is little time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It greatly helps in marketing management and creative ideas building with in the team., can manage finance, marketing and sales team at single point.

Project Management, Team management, Resource Management, Integrations and APIs list, application management,marketing expenses management .

Flow review by Nic W.
Nic W.

"Awesome tool for project managers. "

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive the software is. This is my go to tool to help me with managing projects across departments. This helps me organize work, manage deadlines, and communicate to stakeholders. All of this is done in an attractive and easy to use format.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see greater integrating with outside software. The software, like any, can be a difficult culture change to adopt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am using flow on my own. This is not an organization wide effort. That would be much more beneficial.

Breaking down barriers within the organization and managing my projects more efficiently.

Flow review by Kevin Z.
Kevin Z.

"The simplest task manager and team communication tool"

What do you like best?

Clean design, simple user interface, easy-to-use calendars

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Flow – it is a very well designed product with no flaws in my uses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their free trial and see how easy it is to use Flow! If you have trouble with the software, the support team is great!

Team communication – time saved by using Flow

Team chat, project organization,

Flow review by User

"Project Management keep Flowing with Flow for 24/7/12"

What do you like best?

As Team Lead Manager, it is my responsibility to ensure that project and task management ia at top notch. That is why I decided to implement Flow.

Flow has simple deployment architecture that does not require intervention of tgird party consultants.

Flow is offered at a favorable cost estimation unlike other project management platforms.

What do you dislike?

I have totally nothing that I dislike about Flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but it is wise to know its capabilities before deploying it.

Collaborative project planning.

Project budgeting.

Risk analysis.

Flow review by User

"Suitable for managing projects"

What do you like best?

The visual interface of Flow is clean and intuitive. It is ideal for handling tasks, has the essential characteristics to progress quickly in the execution of any project. It is easy to organize tasks by categories, add notes in the calendar, and view project status at a glance.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say anything negative because it's a really useful software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Suitable for any work team.

It helps us to be more efficient and productive, it is a great tool to manage projects seamlessly.

Flow review by Martino B.
Martino B.

"Advanced team management tool"

What do you like best?

This is a full feature tool, you can make and assign task, create subtask, tag the task and add date limit to the task. You have the full control of your team.

What do you dislike?

Most of the app are web based and they are not so reliable so sometime you need to restart it or found a workaround. By the way the tool is very complex so the apps are too and it's not easy to make an app so complex so strong.

Getting thins done and how. We need to deliver things at specific day so I assign task to specific people and gain my target.

Flow review by Thiago O.
Thiago O.

"Best Project Management Tool for Companies! "

What do you like best?

With Flow, every project we have in my company now is very well organized.

What do you dislike?

I thing it lacks some colors for better visual representation. I would like to label my cards with a few colors. For example, when a card represents a BUG, it would be cool if I could make it red.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering it for your company, go for it! It's a great tool!

Flow makes it easier to see the big picture of the company as well. It's easy to follow what's going on.

"Great Project Management"

What do you like best?

Love the organization aspect of Flow, where multiple users can collaborate on projects, update each other, and push a project to its goal all in one product.

What do you dislike?

Specifically, I do hate that once I complete a task and clear it out, I lose the information on where it previously lived.

We have replaced multiple products with Flow, including Trello and JIRA. Collaboration among teams has improved with Flow.

Flow review by Emily T.
Emily T.

"Easy to use, good for small companies/teams"

What do you like best?

Due dates, assignability of tasks, multiple channels, look and feel, links with slack for focus mode

What do you dislike?

Dislike that each channel requires you to slide horizontally to see each list of tasks, would prefer different design

To-do lists, sprint tracking, billing tasks, sales resources, project management, operations

Flow review by User in Computer Software

"Very useful tool for keeping track of my day"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use in Windows, MacOS, and iOS simultaneously as I'm on the go during the day.

What do you dislike?

It's perhaps too simplistic at times, and integration with a Google Calendar to provide alerts on tasks would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and start using it right away. Like most software, you probably won't use all the features, but that would be a big mistake. Using it to assign tasks (or receive assignments) from other team members is a huge plus.

Tracking tasks that I don't have time to deal with right away. It lets me quickly jot down a note for the task and make sure that I don't forget about it when I have the time to deal with it.

Flow review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Great collaborative tool"

What do you like best?

Fast, reliable collaborative tool that can be access anywhere. It was made easier with team sharing and multiple team sharing function.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to get used to the functions and capabilities of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have to say, it has better functions and accessibility than famous products such as SharePoint etc. In time, Flow can become the go-to collaborative software for most organization.

Collaboration with multiple team members and across organization as a whole.

Flow review by Phill P.
Phill P.

"Great for informal and formal work flows"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use and seems to have the balance of simplicity and functionality. Great to have a central dashboard with content of all project. I've used tools such as trello but this goes one step further.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be a little confusing with comments, change logs and sub tasks but not anything that would put me off.

Central resource tool between the team for project and conversations.

Flow review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"A Team Communicator Tool for Everyone"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick communication, excellent support, very organized

What do you dislike?

There are very few things to dislike about Flow!

Fast communication between team members, faster time to plan out process

Flow review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Flow - A more advanced Asana application"

What do you like best?

I really like the task assignment. This reminds me of a combination of Asana and Salesforce. I would highly recommend. I am still newer to this product but definitely really like the layout and the resources available!

What do you dislike?

I don't know enough yet to have any complaints. I really think it is an improvement when compared to other services like Asana.

It helps with organizational practices in the workplace tremendously.

Flow review by Angela I.
Angela I.

"It's a Wonder App"

What do you like best?

Easy to use from my smartphone or tablet and helps me to keep track of my tasks without having to worry.

What do you dislike?

It does use some data while the tablet or smart phone is updating and so make sure to turn that feature off

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app

Easy to manage my day to day tasks.

Flow review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Highly recommended for a well-trained team"

What do you like best?

Very easy to delegate tasks and stay updated with what coworkers are doing. Also, the terrific GUI makes figuring out what I need to do simple, both in terms of big picture and details.

What do you dislike?

Without training some aspects of UI can be confusing, namely how to use discussions and using multiple tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train team on how to use before rolling out.

Mostly for division of labor and setting up teams in the marketing department. It's more or less an alternative to daily meetings, email chains, and documents.

Flow review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Great task management tool"

What do you like best?

Love that you can assign and see all tasks clearly. You can also switch between teams, and see tasks laid out in list or calendar form.

What do you dislike?

Wish the iPhone app was better. It glitches from time to time. Oftentimes old tasks show up, instead of current ones, in the app. Also, sometimes it doesn't save when you try to create new tasks in the app.

Keeps my team organized, while allowing me to delegate and organize activities - on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.

Flow review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Elle's Review of Flow"

What do you like best?

Flow is a great app that allows you to manage multiple projects, teams and tasks efficiently . It is super user friendly and offers a variety of solutions.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't anything that im dissatisfied with. The app is pretty straight forward .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect is you have issues with staff focuxing on their own individual tasks

Organization, productivity, efficiency , staff understanding their roles and responsibilities individually.

Flow review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Flow is great for management of multiple projects across lots of sites "

What do you like best?

The dashboard and conversations are invaluable to managing a lot of projects over a wide service area with employees in many locations, user friendly for a wide range of staff at multiple levels of tech savvyness.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much I don’t care for we have tried other platforms and this works the best at this time.

Multiple projects across a wide area organized and staff communicating and assigning tasks

Flow review by User in Higher Education

"Loved the Flow!"

What do you like best?

I loved the organization of tasks in Flow. It made everything so easy to follow and keep up with different projects at the same time. I really enjoyed Flow!

What do you dislike?

Wasn't too much I didn't like about Flow. Very fun, and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Flow for all projects! We love it!

Flow provides and easy way to stay in touch and on top of tasks for your team. I love it!

Flow review by Administrator

"Great Resource for Multiple Users"

What do you like best?

This program is easy to use and works well with multiple users. Late task notifications help keep your team on track and while dates can be changed they are trackable, giving a realistic idea of progress.

What do you dislike?

Font options are limited as we use product to cut and paste into address labels.

Mailroom tasks - several people can work on variety of tasks using the same program

Flow review by Erin D.
Erin D.

"Efficient with some glitches"

What do you like best?

Flow is fairly user friendly and speeds up my workflow.

What do you dislike?

The template building is hard to work with.

It helps our data matching and ordering work so much more quickly!

Flow review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Flow is quite user-friendly. Its simple and uncluttered design is refreshing "

What do you like best?

Flow is entirely web-based software, compatible with any modern browser on both Mac and PC computers. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Although it's user friendly...I don't think it will work out for me. Flow does not offer higher-level project management tools (like reporting charts or budgeting features).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly at a great base level for their pricing.

Limited mobile apps... price rises pretty astoundingly between levels

Flow review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"LOVE Flow - you don't know you need it until you have it"

What do you like best?

Being able to set up processes that trigger each other based on my emails.

What do you dislike?

Ease of use, took me a long time to figure everything out

Time management is wonderful, I don't have to stop what I am doing to process each email. It just does it itself.

Flow review by User in Financial Services

"Flow review"

What do you like best?

Ability to translate blackboard drawings into a well presented tool

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches and bugs and not enough options to drag and drop shapes and colors

Schematizing and sharing workflows between stakeholders

Learning about Flow?

* We monitor all Flow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.