Falcon.io

Falcon.io enables marketing teams working in HQ, local marketing groups or dealerships, and supporting agencies, to collaborate to ensure a consistent brand presence across the different social media types. The platform incorporates complete functionality for social marketing and yet remains simple to use with an engaging, visualisation-based user experience (UX).

Work for Falcon.io?

Learning about Falcon.io?

Falcon.io Reviews

Ask Falcon.io a Question
Showing 426 Falcon.io reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Falcon.io
Michael Y.

"Most comprehensive social media tool to date"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly analyze the health of social media channels and seamless internal communication. Team organization is a huge plus. Having the ability to "tag/mention" additional team members for quick, concise internal communication is incredible. This allows us to ensure everyone is in the know about anything that may need additional follow up.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note as of yet. Feels Falcon has thought of everything. One element we are looking forward to is to have PDF/Jpg exports of content calendars for other properties to be able to share their content calendars with Senior Management / General Managers. As well as additional hover over for Facebook extended reactions (love, laugh, cry, angry).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What are you waiting for? Falcon is very impressive. You should make the switch as quickly as you can.

Ability to glance at all company channels and content calendars in one place. Feeds make for easy engagement with users. Having direct messages in one feed also helps with customer support and / or crisis management.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Arseniy R.

"Goof tool with great support"

What do you like best?

Falcon offers a set of features that really match our needs - coordinating a number of local teams, each divided into content and customer support people, each with a sufficiently high level of autonomy. More importantly, Falcon offers great support, i can get answers to my questions or solutions to my problems really quick using the chat, and the account team is regularly in touch with us to educate us about features and best practice. It is also a primary way of getting Instagram insights for us.

What do you dislike?

I primarily deal with Measure part of the Falcon suite, and I think it could be improved in a few ways: offering more flexible approach to metrics you want to track or more sensible metrics that are pre-defined by Falcon (e.g. I would really love to be able to see engagement rate based on interactions per reach rather than per page fans number on FB), and I would love to see more flexible and more reliable tools for exporting the data from Measure.

We use Falcon as our primary social media publishing platform. It allows us (in the global team) to see what's happening in other countries and ensure consistent planning process.

Lindsey Kay H.

"Easy way to manage multiple brands in one place"

What do you like best?

-Easy to set up brand feeds and see comprehensive social feeds across many different brands all in one place.

-Great tool for managing crossfunctional team members (ensure they are meeting response time benchmarks which you can set in the tool, approval flows, ability to check things off and mark as read)

-CRM like tool is useful when multiple employees are managing one brand and picking up where someone else left off managing a customer interaction

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more robust Instagram integration (for example, that stories and posts in which your business is tagged were able to integrate with Falcon). This isn't really so much the fault of Falcon as it is with Instagram's API, which will hopefully open up more in the near future. Facebook events and stories are also not able to integrate with Falcon at this point. Lastly, the reporting function is pretty limited, so I don't rely on Falcon for reporting, more so just for community management and scheduling content/managing content approval flows.

-Makes it easy to manage multiple social channels across multiple brands in one place.

-Makes it easy to manage social channels crossfunctionally.

-Makes it easy to manage content planning, scheduling and approval flows across multiple brands and team members in one place.

Beth S.

"Falcon For Scheduling"

What do you like best?

I like that Falcon has a batch upload feature. This makes it easy to upload a large number of posts for our clients in one sitting. I also like the feature that allows you to copy posts to other channels. This makes repurposing content on multiple channels easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that reporting is not always accurate. I also dislike the price, I think that paying $12,000 per year should come with better customer service from the account manager. A chat feature is free on most services...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware that reporting is not always accurate. Understand that it is very expensive and you do not always get your money's worth.

We solve problems like missing social engagements. Falcon always sends an email right away for any comment, direct message, etc. This allows us to reach out and respond to these users right away. This has allowed us to reach leads faster for our clients.

Dave W.

"Falcon Helps Take Your Social Media Management to the Next Level"

What do you like best?

Being able to preview your social posts for both the mobile and desktop versions of each platform is something that is invaluable. It helps you better understand what your content will look like prior to posting -- which is something not every social media management option offers.

What do you dislike?

Being able to filter your content calendar on a permanent basis would be welcomed. It's sometimes difficult to navigate the calendar when you're always having to filter out Dark Post content. Utilizing the labeling system is a workaround I'm not too fond of.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through the extensive walkthroughs and onboarding with Falcon. They have a great staff and are always willing to help you out and guide you through any questions you may have.

We're able to provide our clients with great social listening results, detailed reports for the content we're posting to their social feeds, and a good approval system prior to content being posted.

Hannah P.

"Good customer service (quick) and user friendly interface"

What do you like best?

The post planner and the ability to add campaigns on certain dates. Very easy to use. I also really like the comment feature on posts where you can tag other users.

What do you dislike?

The ordering of the posts in planner (from the latest in the day to the earliest). It seems illogical to me to order it this way. I also think the Analytics could be improved. It would be good to be able to export a report in PPT format as most digital marketing agencies need a PPT to send on to clients. For reporting purposes the competitor social bakers has the edge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the tag functionality to message clients and other users.

We are a digital marketing agency for large global clients. We can manage all our local calendars though Falcon and it massively speeds things up (previously used ExCel spreadsheet).

Luis C.

"Advanced social media management"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Falcon is that it has a very intuitive and collaborative user interface that is complemented by support services and consulting in general. It also offers me real-time monitoring of social networks, customer search queries, sentiment analysis and high activity alerts. All this has helped me a lot when it comes to managing my social networks.

What do you dislike?

It should be possible to make Facebook ads through Falcon. I need to use Facebook to be able to create publications within Falcon and I can not. It should also be integrated with Instagram as it is a great social network.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a small company and want to save money and have excellent functionality for your social networks, I recommend Falcon you will really be happy with everything you can do with it.

One of the big problems that we have been able to solve using Falcon is that we have instant reports that indicate the number of followers we have increased or the number of followers we have lost, we can also measure the reaction of people when we make a publication through feeling analysis It really has helped us a lot.

Joel C.

"Falcon.io gives us the ability to stay on top of the latest social media activity"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for a content planning service with an opportunity to personalize everything, then Falcon is definitely a tool for you. This software offers to its users to plan information visually and divide it into special categories. Moreover, there is a calendar note feature in order to maintain the order of everything. Falcon’s analytic is very useful because you can follow the reaction of the audience and stay in touch with them.

What do you dislike?

We need to say that it is hard for us to distinguish some crucial drawbacks. However, it takes some time to get used to the service’s dashboard. It is especially complicated for beginners. Also, there are some troubles with content posting to Instagram. Sometimes, it doesn’t work properly and you need to sign into Instagram for posting for a couple of times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We definitely recommend you to try Falcon for content preparation. If your work is directly connected to social media then Falcon is what you were looking for. Create content, plan everything, make notes and cooperate with an audience with a help of one and simple service.

Falcon has been a rather useful tool for monitoring of social networks and communication with the audience. We can plan everything with the assistance of special dashboards, which are easy to follow. Moreover, an opportunity to track comments and evaluate audience’s response seems to be very useful. Just having the increases amount of insight and data helps us to make better decisions in all facets of our business.

Janine P.

"Falcon.io facilitates social media management"

What do you like best?

The best feature within Falcon is the overview of all social media activities and campaigns in one calendar saved in one central platform. On top of that, the approval flow is also very helpful and gives us full power over the whole posting process.

What do you dislike?

The on-the-go apps just work for people with full publishing permission. For employees, who have to ask for final approval first, they are not convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a company with many different channels and have different people working within a channel, this tool is very helpful and takes the stress out of the posting workflow and community management process. The more people involved, the more does Falcon make sense, however, the higher the costs are, due to the user-based pricing concept.

We now are the owner of the process and have a great overview about what's going on. Falcon helps us to learn from our other brand's teams because we now have a central stock item platform and go away from silo-thinking. Beside, onboarding sessions help us to broaden the knowledge within our headquarter, as well as with our subsidiaries.

Elisha J.

"Director of Operations"

What do you like best?

The customer support was by far the most amazing customer support across any platform company I've ever worked with. It's been amazing getting such quick help and answer from them.

What do you dislike?

I wish it covered more review platforms like yelp and trip advisor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the limitations that you may run into. For us, the price is perfect for what we get. And you get a LOT for the price. However, we're moving into more review management social care, so having more review type platforms like Yelp, Facebook Reviews, Trip Advisor, etc. etc. etc. is super important for us. At this time, Falcon doesn't have a review management tool yet.... Rumor has it they are getting something in place soon.

We've been able to easily pull listening reports for clients in order to strategically help them make business decisions. Reporting is super easy, and the data was easily customizable.

Andrew L.

"Buyer beware: Dishonest and lacks many features!"

What do you like best?

Falcon is a platform that on the surface looks strong. A place to manage many platforms, many accounts all in one location.

What do you dislike?

Falcon.io promised many things in the initial sales call, but did not follow through. There are no notifications for social media alerts, you cannot fully engage via Instagram, check-ins and reviews do not show up on the platform. You're honestly better off just switching over to each platform and managing your notifications there. There's literally no reason to purchase Falcon.io if you are using it for brand engagement at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Shop around and do your due diligence. Demand a demo or a free month to try the service. You will find a lot of holes in their promises.

We were looking to consolidate engagements and notifications into one feed. Falcon said that this was all possible, but they REFUSED to give a sample of the platform without paying $12k. Falcon is less effective than just switching over to the native Facebook app, Twitter app, instagram app, etc. and managing notifications organically.

Martha V.

"Great social management and ads platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to see content visually, tag content by category, make calendar notes for campaign start dates, promote all from one tool, easy to copy to other platforms.

What do you dislike?

Reports across different platforms can be difficult to compile.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For what was offered, the price was very reasonable for us to manage one main page and almost 50 other location pages, as well as one account for other platforms. If you schedule a lot of ads from your posts, this is highly recommended.

It's incredibly beneficial to be able to post, copy and promote all in one place. The measurement tools are also pretty valuable.

Currently not able to see reviews left on our Facebook pages. Also, reporting can be a little tricky. For example, I'd like to report on one campaign across multiple platforms. Also, multiple photo posts to Facebook have a hard time aggregating into one post result. I have reached out to their customer service and this can hopefully be resolved.

Emma S.

"Falcon is a Great Platform!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can pull posts from all of our business pages into on feed, so I can always see what is going on. I also love the listen feature and the ability to see what people are saying about our brand. It is easy to schedule posts and see when they will impact the most people. The analytics I get have really helped me in my role.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a whole lot I dislike, although I would like to see a "poll" feature in the build section.

Our main issue was being able to monitor our many store pages under our corporate page and Falcon has made it really easy to see what is being posted by those pages and also what they have scheduled to post. I also find it a lot easier to reply back to customers as I can organize comments into one streamlined setting.

Steve B.

"Superb Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

Honestly, this application has more features than I could ever use. Very stable and dependable which is essential for my business. Support was consistently responsive to the few problems I had. The folks on the chat support were wonderful. Recent changes to the Instagram posting was a huge step forward.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard tools used to be on the top of the screen and were moved to the left-hand side. Never liked that change. Also, I would have preferred to be able to post to all channels as an option and not have to jump to each social media platform to post to all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a single user on the system it was by far this most cost-effective and easy to use.

Was able to manage hundreds of channels at one time with ease. What more could you ask for?

Linda R.

"National Mobilization Organizer"

What do you like best?

When Falcon lets me know what times work best to post. Geo targeting specific states.

What do you dislike?

That the geo-targeting is limited. Also, not having the option to target Spanish speaking communities on Facebook — this is very important since we are focusing on diversifying our followers. Not having a user-friendly app. Cannot geo-target zip codes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Makes life easier when scheduling post, one thing less to worry about.

Instagram is often disconnected, so someone needs to go back and set it up. As for benefits, it makes work a little easier when I can repost the same post on a different social media platform. Another thing I like is how easy it is to post videos on Falcon.

Miranda W.

"Falcon Engage Rocks (And Support is Fantastic!)"

What do you like best?

We've been using Falcon.io since August, and it has been wonderful. Our feeds are streamlined in one place, and the interface is visually clear. The fact that images are integrated is miles above our previous tool. Plus, Falcon.io's support staff is out of this world. The team there are dedicated to creating the best possible products and take feedback in stride, following up on issues to make sure they've been resolved, as well as proactively looking for ways to make Falcon even better.

What do you dislike?

Most of the things that I don't like are out of Falcon's control and rest on Instagram's API. It would be great to have the ability to like comments left on Instagram posts and check DMs without having to navigate to the app itself, but again, that's out of Falcon's control. The issues we've had have been minor and quickly rectified. I'd still like to see a "Select All/Deselect All" function in the feed setup menu and a simpler way to Mark All Read within a feed without having to go property by property. Slack integration would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Falcon is a fantastic tool for social media monitoring and publishing. Their support team is always available to help solve problems you may face and are quick to do so. You will get exceptional service for an exceptional product with Falcon.

We're able to manage accounts for our many clients more quickly, and Falcon lacks the limitations and quirks of our previous program. Our team is able to work more cohesively and efficiently as a result.

Carson M.

"The Most Robust SMM Software Available"

What do you like best?

The time it saves us... Managing multiple social media accounts for multiple clients MANUALLY is ridiculous. There are plenty of software options available for automating the social media management process, but Falcon is the best out there. I spent over 60 hours going through different options, walkthroughs and trials - Falcon won out. I did the work so you don't have to... You're welcome ;) Their Instagram posting method is also the most stable + fully legal.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't a whole lot I dislike about it... Initially there was no Android app which was frustrating - that has been corrected within the first 3 months of us using it. The Android app is a little buggy on Oreo, but still works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it...

The pain of social media management for our clients is gone and as a company we have seen better engagement with our creative, and clients who are more responsive to our suggestions based on insights gained.

Krzysztof S.

"One of the best Social Media Suites out there!"

What do you like best?

We have been using Falcon for our ventures (I represent Venture Capital Project A from Berlin) for over 4 years already. We appreciate easy communication with the team, constant development of the tool, and reliable support. Falcon for sure makes the life of every Social Media Manager easier.

What do you dislike?

Not much that comes to my mind. I would work on the Reporting a bit to make it even more intuitive. Social Media Managers generally don't like numbers too much so it is important to make it as easy as possible for them to analyze the data. At the moment we can export numbers from our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc) but we generally combine them with Google Analytics numbers. This is currently not supported on Falcon and leads to us spending more time combining various reports. GA integration would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a professional tool that will skyrocket your social media activities, look no more.

- Scheduling and campaign management

- Listening projects (our brand and competitors)

- Engagement (reacting to comments, messages etc)

We have been using Falcon mostly for Scheduling in the past but now we expand and set up lots of Listening projects (monitoring hashtags for example). Engagement makes sense to use within Falcon if your social media audiences are a bit bigger already. Since we work with companies of different size, they all use the platform slightly different.

Rebecca P.

"Falcon is a good answer to campaign management "

What do you like best?

I like that you can manage different channels, schedule out social posts on multiple platforms, and that you can plan out campaigns within teams.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the monitoring of social platforms is user friendly. It overlooks a loy of incoming messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Falcon is great for collaboration, planning ahead, and monitoring different outlets in one single spot. I would also recommend taking advantage of the reporting functions and influencer discovery.

Our team is able to view everything that is going out onto our platforms in one central location. It's very beneficial for us to add in campaign details to the calendar. It also saves a lot of time by creating reports for us.

Lana L.

"Great Insights, No Sceduling"

What do you like best?

Instagram Feed sceduling, which is great for the editor and makes it possibilty to up the quantity of posts.

The Measurement option and the possibilty to export data about Instagram Feed and Instagram-Story-Engagement, Clicks, Tap Backs, which makes a good basis to give editorial teams feedback about their Social performance.

I like the Followers analysis which gives us a good overview about who they are, when they are active etc - maybe you could include the possibility for the follower analysis of a single post?

What do you dislike?

We can't scedule Instagram-Stories and the whole surface of the tool is a bit confusing and not intuitive. Its okay for Social Media Manages to use - but for editors who scedule their own posts it would be better if we had a "tab" on the surface which is just for sceduling (easy to understand, intuitive) and then one surface which is for all the other options of the tool, which is just important for strategic purposes an monitoring.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for sceduling and measurement, busy surface not easy to use for editors in general.

We use the Insta Feed sceduling option which benefits our editors workflow. Unfortunately due to copyright issues (based in Germany) we can't use the crossposting option so often, as we still need to get release on the image rights.

I would like to see linkclicks in the Instagram Stories analysis. When the timeframe is more than 2 weeks the Instagram Stories are overlapping which makes it impossible to see the exits, views, impressions etc.

Nicole J.

"It makes social scheduling a hell of a lot easier."

What do you like best?

The filters are incredibly helpful. I schedule social content across numerous platforms for 5+ brands. The filters allow me to go back and forth with ease. The labelling is also very helpful when working with fellow colleagues, to keep track of the type of content going live and being able to pull information for reporting.

What do you dislike?

We would benefit greatly from having access to social reviews for both Facebook and Google, so we're able to monitor, record and report from one program. This isn't really a feature anywhere yet, so we're happy to keep tracking in our own way for now. It would be nice to have everything under one platform and to be able to report further for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Falcon to both small and large businesses. It's simple to use and the support team really do go above and beyond. Any issues we have had have been resolved quickly - with REAL people.

Our business is expanding rapidly and we still have quite a small team. Falcon allows us to flip between scheduling, reporting and community management with ease. Previously this was all very manual and time consuming. We're able to spend more time producing higher quality work and showcase what we actually do, to other departments.

Emily Beth B.

"A+ for Falcon Content Scheduling!"

What do you like best?

Falcon's Content Pool and Publish features are seamless! Not only can my company create and schedule content in mass quantities, but we can also communicate within Falcon to make the editing process painless and timely. The "Schedule and Copy" feature is also a lifesaver and keeps you from having to create multiple versions of the same content for each different social media platform!

What do you dislike?

My team came across some limitations when it comes to engagement through Falcon and ended up having to remain in each platform natively to best monitor and respond to comments, messages, posts, etc. for Facebook and Instagram. We've also had some glitches with the labelling system and have had to work around reporting inconsistencies. I'd also be interested in seeing a better option for multimedia posts so that the Hub App isn't an additional step needed to publish carousel posts/multimedia videos, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to share your feedback or individual needs with the Falcon support team. They are proactively open to suggestions and are motivated to continue updating their product to best suit the needs of their users.

Our company works remotely from all across the US and Falcon has given us a way to easily communicate internally. The Listening module has also kept us in the loop so that we can post fresh and competitive content for our clients.

Stephanie G.

"Falcon is good but needs work. "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Falcon is I can manage all of the business pages on one platform. I can see messages as well as comments. I also like how I can post on several pages all at once on one platform.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Falcon is how I cannot react to comments, it only gives the option to like. I don't like how it filters comments and messages. I wish there was a way to separate the two. I do not like how you cannot filter comments. I do not like how I cannot use it for a page with over 7 million followers (Must Do Travels). I do not like how I cannot post gifs or stickers. I wish we could send a thumbs up when sending messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works great if you have a small audience and only want to do the bascis.

We are able to connect to our members all on one platform and have a higher response rate.

Joshua L.

"Powerful in some ways, limited in others"

What do you like best?

Ability to publish/schedule posts on multiple platforms from scheduled/published posts. Makes for planning out the calendar much easier. The reporting on Instagram posts is much easier to navigate or pull info from than the native reporting which is basically on a phone.

What do you dislike?

Lack of aggregate analytics from all posts or over a time period. Seems to me that I can only look at the stats for an individual post, as long as it was scheduled or created from Falcon.io. Hard to find some aspects of consumer mentions. Gets very confusing and messy when using enterprise level where multiple teams have access to the account and have various reporting dashboards built out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get through the training programs before using, otherwise you will think you know what you're doing (the UI is well done) but might not be using it to its full potential.

Ability to have multiple distributors tap into our social content calendar to publish posts on their feeds without having to send assets via another platform. Our international partners can share/schedule an existing post with their translations very easily. Comes in super handy when preparing for seasonal launches of product across international lines and different time zones. Also helpful for those international markets to do their own reporting on their social platforms.

Learn more about Falcon.io

Falcon.io Videos

Learning about Falcon.io?

* We monitor all Falcon.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.