eSputnik Reviews & Product Details

What is eSputnik?

eSputnik is a web-based Marketing Automation Service that allows you to manage cross-channel messaging campaigns via Email, SMS, Web Push, Viber and other instant messengers. Features for advanced eCommerce projects: - dynamic content depending on stock availability, geo, browsing history or by feed - conditional dynamic blocks targeted on additional data enrichment - dynamic message content queue prioritization based on previous behavior - messaging frequency control - high server/ip reputation for inbox deliverability - ​​high delivery speed for flash sales

eSputnik Screenshots

eSputnik Reviews

1-24 of 24 total eSputnik reviews
Mr

"Automation for eCommerce"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of eSputnik is adaptive email editor, we make here our HTMlized emails and they are amazing. Also for us are important opportunities of deep contact base segmentation and web tracking of customer behaviour.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have issues with new features implementing, but eSputnik has the best support team ever, so we settle all problems really quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have not started using this service, you can do it without fear. You can find here everything you need if we talk about e-commerce business: automation and deep integration opportunities, up-to-date statistics and web-tracking tools

We realized that only sending emails is not enough for efficient communication with our customers and subscribers. That’s why we start using omnichannel approach. It is especially important for triggered sequences, for example, Abandoned carts. For us it means that we can reach our subscribers in the most convenient for them way. We just add to our email campaigns web push and text messages. And in the nearest time, as soon as our mobile app will be launched, we are going to start using mobile push in addition to existing channels.

Sofiia Dmytrenko

"Flexible email & push service"

What do you like best?

1) email-builder - it's easy to create different templates with interactive elements. even people without html & css knowledge can do this.

2) local customization - we use eSputnik for different markets with different languages and it was always easy to implement.

3) support team - fast and helpful!

What do you dislike?

sometimes the service works slow in chrome and can close the tab while editing the template.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Push customization is available for additional price. Viber and sms messages are more expensive than on other services

- interactive elements in emails that help to keep users involved

- detailed email statistics

- possibility to create target contact groups based on their activity

Internet Marketing Manager

"Great email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

The platform offers a lot of great features including advanced segmentation and mobile push notifications. The drag and drop editor is one of the best in all the competitive products. It is a good choice for advanced marketers looking to optimize the cost of communication with clients.

What do you dislike?

Some functions are not properly explained, but we quickly resolved that problem in a customer support chat. They are always very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the most feature-reach marketing automation services in the market.

By analyzing behavioral factors and using the obtained data, we are able to properly segment our customer database and come up with different interaction strategies for each segment.

Project Manager at MegaIndex

"eSputnik for SaaS"

What do you like best?

I like the product card generator, using which I can configure automatic uploading of photos and descriptions of each SKU from site to e-mail template.

I also like the fact that the service has a set of images for e-mail, which is provided free of charge.

I also like the price, which is lower than the market average.

I like the fact that I can use Google Authenticator to access the site. This is important to me because I travel a lot and use public Wi-Fi.

What do you dislike?

Most of all I do not like the user interface. It's my personal opinion. I find it difficult to use the site because I do not understand the structure of the site.

I use pictures GIFs in my mailings. I do not like the fact that in the free stock there are only illustrations and no GIFs.

Now on the site a single interface for all types of mailings. I use the service for mailing in Viber and I want a separate simple interface for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not like the interface in this SaaS. If you have a small budget for e-mail marketing, this service is suitable. But keep in mind that you have to spend a lot of time to understand the interface.

I use this service for Viber mailings.

For e-mail newsletters, I use another tool.

I can recommend this tool for Viber mailings.

I use the service to send mailings on Viber. I like the fact that I can send a newsletter not only by e-mail, but also via Viber. I know which of my clients have Viber installed. I save money when using Viber instead of SMS.

CEO & Co-founder

"Cost-effective push notifications"

What do you like best?

I use eSputnik push notifications for 2 months and really satisfied with the results. I can segment my audience by their location, gender, age, purchase history, and other parameters. The channel is practically free and already generated new leads.

What do you dislike?

I am new in push notifications channel, so I would like to have more tutorials. Apart from that it is an awesome tool all in all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great and useful software that assist in building your clients and business. I didn't have time to try all features but already can say that it is cost-effective.

Automated web push notifications

"Review of eSputnik"

What do you like best?

1. High deliverability;

2. Dynamic contact groups — the system includes or excludes the contacts that no longer meet certain criteria;

3. Complex segmentation — to this feature, they track customers' behavior both online and offline;

4. Click map — it shows the elements of email that customers like most;

5. Scenarios — this is probably my favorite feature eSputnik provides;

6. Omnichannel ESP — emails, SMS, Web and Mobile Push notifications, Viber.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

I've been using this ESP for more than a year and, fortunately, have not faced any issues

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best tool with up-to-date features to catch up with the times.

Customer service provides qualified assistance.

Love their blog

Scenarios:

Welcome emails, order confirmation, abandoned carts, post-purchase emails, event reminders — they work perfectly well.

Hyperpersonalization — recipients receive only relevant information.

Content Marketing Specialist

"Great All-in-One email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I like that eSputnik is user-friendly and has very detailed analytics. Build-in RFM data analysis helped me to effectively segment my customers list. The customer service is reliable and fast, they are very helpful regarding the technology and business point of view.

What do you dislike?

eSputnik’s free template gallery is full of good structured email templates and company’s blog full of creative email examples. However, I would like to have more templates in HTML version.

eSputnik provides complex marketing automation solution with great analytic tools. Comparing to other products on the market, eSputnik seems to be all-in-one email marketing platform for eCommerce business.

"Powerful email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

We are using eSputnik not so long ago. We decided to start with an email marketing channel. The first email template made in our corporate style was free. On this template basis, new emails have been creating within message editor in a few minutes. For us, this is important because every time creating personalized mailing, creating different messages for each segment may take a time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. I have nothing to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a large number of contacts in email list, then you know how long it takes to create a custom segment. In eSputnik this process takes a few seconds (despite the fact that we have more than 1 million contacts). And if you consider that segments can be created in the report interface (analytics), then a more convenient system is difficult to imagine.

We tried it for creating segments and running scenarios to activate special offers for our customers. Working with real-time data saves time. The speed of work with the segments has increased at times. Now we can be as flexible as possible.

Chief Marketing Officer

"Robust and user-friendly platform"

What do you like best?

eSputnik offers the variety of options for sorting contacts, setting up rules and triggers, and performing bulk operations is exceptional. The system is super powerful with many advanced features like cohort analysis, RFM-analysis, dynamics of contact database activity. Reporting is done well too.

What do you dislike?

We have been using eSputnik for years and have no complaints. A great service at a great price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended!

We are using eSputnik for email marketing, sms campaigns and push-notifications. It helps us to create a better visualized and personalized marketing funnel.

Head of Marketing

"Advanced tool"

What do you like best?

They provide a lot of advanced features such as advanced segmentation, which allows creating microsegments and send more personalized messages. Moreover, their customer service is always very friendly and very courteous.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say is that whenever we had a problem it was very quickly solved by the customer support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect solution if you are looking for a feature-rich marketing automation tool. Their blog and articles in the support section are very helpful.

Multichannel marketing

Development Director

"Great deliverability, support and affordable pricing"

What do you like best?

Good solution for companies that want to engage and retain their subscribers and customers. Responsive support is a huge advantage! We mainly use esputnik as a tool for communicating with the subscribers who opted in to our list, so deliverability of the mailings is pretty good. I want to emphasize fast delivery of the letters as well.

What do you dislike?

We use neither multichannel functionality nor automated scenarios -- it doesn't suit our purposes, so I can't tell a lot about that.

We save a lot of time and money by using message builder. In case we have any questions, the support people help us quickly. Time saving is the best benefit we receive from eSputnik.

Partner Manager

"Powerful product for the reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I like that eSputnik is user-friendly and has very detailed analytics. Building RFM data analysis helped us to effectively segment our customers' list and boost sales. Also, they gave us contact support during the all marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here. We haven't faced any troubles during all time using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

eSputnik has very detailed analytics. I like that now we can reach out to our customers not only by Email but also other channels such as Viber, Web Push Notifications and visualize our sales funnel. Now thinking about adding advanced segmentation.

Automation email campaigns, creating multichannel scenarios, visualizing sales funnel.

"At the begining was ok, but... "

What do you like best?

Only flexible pricing options. Nothing more.

What do you dislike?

At the begining was ok, later paid (transfered) for better plan, and "fun" has started. Firstly, their consultants started asking about our subscribed contacts, as they did not like something, but we provided all info including screen shots on subscription methods and policies and etc. However at the end of long discussion, they state that they "doubt", and did not let us use services anymore. Ok, it is theirs platform and they have the right to state any decisions, but where is refund for no service then? After we asked for refund - no response since. So lets see if they look like shiny silver too? Firstly, all payments are done to Ukrainian bank ( 3rd world country.) and it looks like very suspicious as gives very little trust. Secondly, all support team are under russian names, so it looks like it is Russian company... And who knows what is their direct purpose, for example more doubts arise when you upload you your contacts and you cannot permanently delete them later. So you will never know, where they might use them later, and recent worldwide events shows that similar cases has happened and at one end was Russia. Lastly, you will pay or get a plan, and they can just freeze your account, do not give any logical and acceptable reason, just personal statement and furthermore no refund and you are done. So it looks like that esputnik and their service has much more doubts and questions to answer themselves. And its up to you to trust or not their services. Sadly, but it is a fact, and we think to trust your most valuable assets - contacts, with a risk that you might face the fact when you will pay and will get no service, is not worth. Be careful not to get in the same boat with us when your will get stupid questions from support, and in order to answer you must reveal your confidential data, and at the end your account might be freezed and no option for claim or refund. So for us it looks like it is new way of getting your subscribed contacts and not giving back service that you pay for.

No benefits for the reasons mentioned above

"Great marketing automation solution"

What do you like best?

When we decided that we need to do a mass mailing, we began to look for something simple and reliable, in order to send letters few times a month. We have chosen eSputnik. Six months passed, and we had automated all communication channels with the client. So it turned out that the opportunities for email marketing are much greater than we thought. With eSputnik it became obvious)

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there were more How To videos

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s marketing automation tool that matches all my requirements and has powerful analytic features

We have some onboarding campaigns, return clients by abandoned carts emails and inform clients about our new products.

Data Scientist

"Excellent Platform!"

What do you like best?

I use this service for email newsletters. I like the contact importing, segmenting contacts is very easy. Their team was incredibly helpful when setting up the tool. Also gave us contact support during the all marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Comparing to other email marketing tools I can say that eSputnik offers even better functionality for lower prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Useful marketing automation features for ecommerce projects who need to upgrade current email marketing to powerful marketing automation tool.

Their customer service is reliable and fast, they are very helpful regarding the technology and business point of view.

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

"Easy to setup, newbie friendly, easy-to-use, awesome support. I use eSputnik for my personal and business use and really satisfied with the system. But the very best thing about eSputnik is their instant customer service. I will run into something that I can't figure out how to do, I pop open the chat window, and have my answer in a couple of minutes. They are always there, always friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

eSputnik has been the best marketing platform i have ever used. Customer service is very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As i said before eSputnik is the perfect choice for marketers. If you are looking to get a good email marketing service that is easy to use and cost effective, eSputnik is the best choice.

Automation email and sms campaigns

"Review of eSputnik"

What do you like best?

We build personalized email campaigns without knowing a very advanced programming languages and analyze it easily. Segments constructor and segment tracking features are extremely easy to use. Creation of the same type of letters for personalized mailings with a large number of segments takes a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

API integration was a bit trickier than we expected, but via Zapier we did it and everything goes well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best complete email marketing management package on the market for SMBs and Enterprises

The automation of creating same type of letters with content personalization to different user segments made our work easier. I think it's perfect for the SMBs or Enterprises who have plenty of segments to target.

Linkbuilder

"Great marketing automation platform"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up different groups for different emails. It also has an intuitive interface and powerful analytics.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. There were no problems and inconveniences for all time of using.

If you are using emails to communicate with customers you really can do a much better job with a service like eSputnik. You can create and store templates, get instant reports on opens and clicks, and other data. Customer service is better than excellent.

"Excellent software"

What do you like best?

I like that eSputnik offers innovative options such as advanced segmentation to analyze marketing strategies to ensure better results and achieve the reach of our goals. Email deliverability has been quite great as far as I can tell.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not to my liking but the functionality of this tool and very helpful support make up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool was just what we were looking for since it automates work efficiently and saves us a lot of time.

The platform is for experienced email marketers. Maybe not the easiest interface but very powerful and reliable, meets a wide array of needs.

"All-in-one email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Esputnik provides complex marketing automation solution with great analytic tools. Comparing to other products on the market, eSputnik seems to be all-in-one email marketing platform for eCommerce business.

What do you dislike?

After sending first mass mailing It took about 1 month to get representative statistic data, But there are data of opens and transitions, so you can build new segments directly from reports and create new campaigns with data.

By analyzing the cohort report for 12 months we recalculated our LTV and understood the life cycle of our customers better. Thereby we reconsidered our email strategy and marketing strategy through other channels.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

eSputnik allows us to create very effective email marketing campaigns to increase sales and reach many potential customers. The system has a great variety of templates. As a plus, they offer first template in your own style for free. That’s awesome!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The only thing that I can say we ever had a problem which was eliminated in customer support service.

I think, it is a service that every entrepreneurial company should have, since it helps to create advertising campaigns through email marketing

"Great Automation"

What do you like best?

Because of the excellent help articles and online support, I have learned how to create segments based on tagging, and automations. I plan to segment potential clients and customize campaigns based on interest. This will help me serve my blog list by giving them what they need.

What do you dislike?

Everything is perfect as of now. Don’t know the future, support is better than excellent.

I use eSputnik mostly for email marketing on behalf of clients. For me now, it is the main communication source.

"Powerful email-automation tool"

What do you like best?

Automated communication including segmentation and personalization. High-level data reporting for campaigns management.

What do you dislike?

Didn’t find yet. Absolutely convenient service

Campaigns with multichannel scenario generated new leads. I think it's perfect for the SMBs or Enterprises who have plenty of segments to target.

"Great soft for marketing automation"

What do you like best?

I like work with segments and i think that dashbords are awesome. One more useful think it's push-notofications. For me one of the most important thing it's support and this guys have great team.

What do you dislike?

They have a lot of features but FAQ don't include answer about all of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it

Email marketing, Push-notification, Viber. We work with small base but do it very effective because all of our massage personolized and consist of right offer for each one.

eSputnik Pricing

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Marketing Automation Category
Do you work for eSputnik?