DeskMoz

4.8

24x7 Live Chat Agents with free LiveChat software.

Work for DeskMoz?

Learning about DeskMoz?

DeskMoz Reviews

Ask DeskMoz a Question
Showing 2 DeskMoz reviews
DeskMoz review by Mudit S.
Mudit S.

"Experts in outsourcing Chat Support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Cost effective pricing plans

I can use unused chat from the last month which is great.

Increased lead generation

I can customize my chat tool by adding my own logo.

Deskmoz Dashboard allows me to compare the lead/chat ratio, most visited and referred pages to get an insight of my user's activities.

Deskmoz can integrate with several programs, including Zapier integration, to turn your live support data into valuable business tools.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Deskmoz. Their services have been satisfactory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use your 10 days free trial. After purchasing the plan, make sure to update the FAQs and provide the scope of improvement to help the chat agents serve your clients better.

I noticed an increase in qualified leads on my website within just one week of signup with Deskmoz. The chat agents provide a satisfactory chat support which results in good word of mouth and I get more potential customers on my website.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DeskMoz
DeskMoz review by User

"Fully integrated customizable chat client"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of integrating DeskMoz with other softwares and services. MailChimp and ZohoCRM are what we use so to add DeskMoz into our process was fast and simple.

What do you dislike?

Still integrating, testing and using, but so far not much. Maybe the shading is a little dark, but, we're picking here.

Chat client that wasn't buggy that integrated with our other existing systems.

What Managed Live Chat solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of DeskMoz for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Chat Metrics | Managed Live Chat Logo
Chat Metrics | Managed Live Chat
4.7
With Chat Metrics, you enhance the customer journey and are able to influence their decision-making process with direct conversations earlier than ever before.
HelpSquad Logo
HelpSquad
5.0
Dedicated, U.S. Based, Customer Support & Sales Chat Teams for Online Businesses http
Equinox Agents Logo
Equinox Agents
4.7
Equinox Agents provide highly trained experts for technical Chat Support and Ticket Management for SAAS companies. We offer flexible capacity for your support team at the same quality for a lower cost.
Clickandchat Logo
Clickandchat
5.0
Click and Chat offers a professional live chat platform that's easy to use and arms agents with all the information they need to help your customers.
LeadChat Logo
LeadChat
5.0
LeadChat supercharges website conversion rates with their sales staff on your website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Gree Chat Logo
Gree Chat
Australian headquartered, global provider of the software, agents and expertise to deliver a fully managed 24/7 Live Chat programme which proactively engages website visitors to systematically deliver more sales.
VizChat Logo
VizChat
Turn more website browsers into paying customers. Exceptional people and technology to manage your website chats.
The Chat Shop Logo
The Chat Shop
We're the live chat experts. From consulting to skilled UK outsourcing. We get live chat to increase your leads by 50% and achieve 98% customer satisfaction.
Apex Live Chat Services Logo
Apex Live Chat Services
ApexChat provides a complete, turnkey chat service. We use our own industry trained live chat agents and software platform to service chats.
OctaChat Logo
OctaChat
OctaChat offers World Class Live Chat Software manned with its Professional Live Assistance Team catering your Website visitors round the clock. The expert representatives at OctaChat are aware of how to address and respond on your website visitors queries.

Learning about DeskMoz?

* We monitor all DeskMoz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.