Customerly Reviews & Product Details

Customerly Overview

What is Customerly?

Create an astonishing customer service experience seamlessly. Your simple solution to creating genuine and lasting relationships with your customers

Customerly Details
English, French, Italian, Spanish

Customerly is a new and easy way to create true and strong relationships with your customers.

Customerly
2017
Dublin, Ireland
@customerlyio
101 Twitter followers

Customerly Reviews

Showing 11 Customerly reviews
Already have Customerly?
What do you like best?

Customerly provide affordable software for business. We can used live chat support software for our buying customer to solve their problems and filled up customer feed back for our services after the service. It is good way to solve our customer services and improve communication between customers. Customerly gives advance email option to create a beautiful email for customer in few minutes. We can choose pre develop responsive email templates to sending emails about services and product information. Customer support team of Customerly is professional to solve software issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issue in using Customerly software for business website. Customerly software is secure for business and we can integrate with out website development team. It is fast and good for business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Now a days every one want to grow their business digitally but with out customer satisfaction it is not possible. We advise you to use Customerly software live chat and marketing funnel to improve business productivity. Customer will buy again if he will get solution on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Live chat support software is really good for business, We can set it with our website easily in the bottom of website. We can also change format and color for this according to website design. By the use of Customerly live chat support software customer can create a query with out wasting time before purchase and we can easily guide customer to sell our product. We can easily integrate with WordPress and other CMS web development tools to generate business leads. We can easily manage our business easily and improve sale day by day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customerly is a procedural application, which is extremely elaborate in conducting surveys. Furthermore, Customerly increases the authenticity of the results that we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customerly requires a well improved live chat box, and with this, I am certain most of the challenges facing customers will have solutions that are ending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We never give up on the information collection since we have Customerly and it is the maximum application to look for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email marketing is a feature that came with Customerly, and this allows every person linked with our company to share files and information. Surveys are also conducted with Customerly and therefore, the application is a source of primary information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr
What do you like best?

The customer profile is certainly on the top marks for taking notes about the customer and return customers, but setting it up on any website it's just great. Very simple to use and a great tool to get the conversation going with customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very few dislikes here, maybe one feature they could improve is on creating advanced automatic responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool, go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating a dialog with customers easily as they don't have through emailing, completing forms or calling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like the way Customerly integrates the web chat, email campaigns and surveys into one tool. Installation was easy and painless - both for setting up the web chat and importing the contacts list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the web chat had some bot-like auto-answering capabilities in addition to the live chat feature. Currently, I can only receive messages and auto-assign them to a specific agent. I would like to be able to send some auto-responses based on keywords while still maintaining the personal response ability. (I have other tools that will do the auto-response, but they don't handle the live chat as well as Customerly.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you only need a help desk ticketing system, Customerly may be more than you need. But if you also need the email campaigns and surveys, definitely give it a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am providing better customer service by including the web chat on every page. For a small business, being able to offer web chat on our website (and respond from my mobile phone) shows potential customers that we are serious about customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It is cheap compared to other options

Its easy to use complete with all features

Easy integration and intuitive UI

The template builder is highly customizable which helps in delivering appropriate messages

Support of surveys to specific users which can help in getting feedback or complains Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The survey builder is quite okay,but could do with a little improvement

You can not show survey to all your visitors

The customer support also needs improvement, not quick enough

The chat icon is fixed and you can not change it with your own branding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good email marketing tool. The pros outweigh the cons Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps to acquire,automate and retain customers which helps in business growth

You can use it for email marketing to generate new leads

You can create and automate sales funnels

Building of trust and relationship with your customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder/CEO
What do you like best?

The app sends me notifications, easy to use both online and in the app, can see the page someone last visited, picks up email address and when offline can be emailed, options for feedback and survey forms, easy to communicate with support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I've only used the app for a month and it's all worked perfectly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They listen to customers and as a new and innovative company, they're making changes and heading in the right direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a membership and wanted my members to have access to me directly if they had questions. The Customerly interface is easy to use and what I like best is they have an app. This makes life so much easier in a mobile world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mr
What do you like best?

What I adore about Customerly is that it has 3 distinct modules: live chat, pamphlet/email mechanization and review spring up. I just utilize the two first thus far it's been extraordinary. The live chat gadget looks smooth and works fine and dandy and I'm now making some email arrangements to computerize pamphlets and pipes for individuals who buy in through my site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I don't care for is that individuals don't present their subtleties specifically to Customerly, so I need to import messages occasionally, yet it is anything but a major ordeal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far it's been incredible. The live chat brings about the ideal result and the email robotization module is very simple to continue ahead with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

The combination of chat, emails, CRM, marketing & surveys with NPM score. Single sign on portal for all the mentioned tools which can be helpful for any startup company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes little buggy & need to check twice to get some options to work. Their chat icon is fixed and can't change it with our own branding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better to concentrate more on each and every feature we already have in customerly and make them best. Integrate it with more common tools. Try to be bug-free and offer a way to change the branding chat icon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM, Chat, Email Marketing & Surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst
What do you like best?

Customerly application is very useful application to create live chats. Manage relationship with the client by interacting. The application is very user friendly and very effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Till now i have not faced any problem in this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend to my team members and my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily interact with my clients and team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mr
What do you like best?

I got the application sumo bargain. I preferred the visit it's so natural. I mean in 10 minutes you can have it on your site. I didn't utilize the email parcel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I would go to google chrome to login it would reliably fail and invigorate at regular intervals. Mozilla worked and it appears as this never got fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I accept can be a long haul arrangement. I think other email programs are further developed, however customerly makes things less demanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I am highly impressed by its integration of multiple marketing tools into one.It has instant chat tool which can be integrated with your website. It has email marketing functionality with automation feature. Over and above of that it has customer survey feature also. That's very innovative and incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In email marketing feature it has drag and drop editing tool but that tool doesn't have advance features. It has very limited functionality to edit a design. I was disappointed by the unavailability of UNDO feature in drag and drop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am just trying this tool as of now. So I can't say anything strongly. I will definitely add my views after experiencing all its features. But In first impression I liked its innovation to integrate tools which are necessary for customer engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently I am using it for email marketing. And it helps me to generate quality leads. In coming days I am planning to integrate its LIVE CHAT tool into my website. Let's see how it helps me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Customerly?