Customerly Reviews & Product Details

What is Customerly?

Customerly is a new and easy way to create true and strong relationships with your customers.

Customerly Profile Details

1-15 of 15 total Customerly reviews

Customerly Reviews

1-15 of 15 total Customerly reviews
Owner

"Solid platform with great features"

What do you like best?

I like the way Customerly integrates the web chat, email campaigns and surveys into one tool. Installation was easy and painless - both for setting up the web chat and importing the contacts list.

What do you dislike?

I wish the web chat had some bot-like auto-answering capabilities in addition to the live chat feature. Currently, I can only receive messages and auto-assign them to a specific agent. I would like to be able to send some auto-responses based on keywords while still maintaining the personal response ability. (I have other tools that will do the auto-response, but they don't handle the live chat as well as Customerly.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you only need a help desk ticketing system, Customerly may be more than you need. But if you also need the email campaigns and surveys, definitely give it a try.

I am providing better customer service by including the web chat on every page. For a small business, being able to offer web chat on our website (and respond from my mobile phone) shows potential customers that we are serious about customer service.

susana suarez

" A fundamental tool for the relationship with users that allows you to save a lot of time"

What do you like best?

This software changed how we handle customer support, No more are the days of clunky software with loud bells and alarms to let us know there's a chat incoming, Nowadays we're met with an amazing fluid interface which lets us see important lead information, Set up Tags and Events for email marketing funnels and organise customer chats in an elegant web panel.

What do you dislike?

it has worked very well since we like it a lot to interact with the clients its ease of use is what helped me to undertake better with my clients

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is a very comprehensive tool provides modules for live chat, customer intelligence, surveys, marketing, CRM, is the best to integrate with optimized clients

I really liked the simplicity with which you can create an email marketing funnel and start to improve sales in addition to the price and set of features are well balanced. It helps me a lot to be in quicker and immediate contact with my client. not only by mail, but also by other networks, helping to improve trust between the client and the seller

Diseñador de páginas

" Rede of frequent connections and happy customers"

What do you like best?

I am in constant communication with my clients since I was able to solve the problems and the answers are immediate, in addition to implementing it on my website I also integrate it into my facebook, instagram and twitter page, so that users communicate with our technical staff from where you prefer, the best of all is that the installation was without any problem, totally different from the other software that was implemented, the truth is that it has helped my customers have greater confidence in us and our products.

What do you dislike?

The best communication of all the visitors that contact us from the Live chat add-on of Customerly, I have not had any kind of problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is used to install it in any operating system

Pluging allows me a connection of quality and given the services we provide in the area of ​​advertising and marketing to many companies we can solve any doubts they have about our plans and services.

Digital Marketing Manager

"The best customer service tool ever !!!!"

What do you like best?

Customerly is a new and simple way to create genuine and lasting relationships with your customers.if you find difficult to talk to your customers and solve their issues on the go and to maintain your customer service,then you should go for customerly. This amazing software will sove all your issues with its awesome features.

What do you dislike?

For the moment it seems very good and it is intuitive and works in its entirely.Also customer support is need to be little bit improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you face any difficulty in client management then use customerly.Customerly is a complete solution to all your problems related to client management.The important features of customerly are live chat solution and email on boarding solution.

Email marketing,chat,surveys if you are using this cool features of customerly wisely you can covert visitors to clients,manage your clients efficiently.I highly recommend customerly

Mainly client management is what I do.Also i enjoy other cool features available in customerly.Live chat solution and email onboarding solution help you to create genuine and lasting relationship with customers.Automation and surveys are other cool features of customerly

" Chat with the client"

What do you like best?

The best of all is the price, I like many of the plans offered by the application, it can be applied to any type of business and maintain an active connection with our clients, the integrations are easy to different platforms.

What do you dislike?

For the moment it seems very good, it is intuitive and works in its entirety.

Thanks to its main feature and I have contact with my clients with live chat, from the official website of my online shoe sales business, in case of doubts the answers are answered by my employees in a fast, comfortable and safe way, I also do summary of the client, licenses, memberships all by mail etc.

Founder/CEO

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The app sends me notifications, easy to use both online and in the app, can see the page someone last visited, picks up email address and when offline can be emailed, options for feedback and survey forms, easy to communicate with support

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I've only used the app for a month and it's all worked perfectly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They listen to customers and as a new and innovative company, they're making changes and heading in the right direction.

I have a membership and wanted my members to have access to me directly if they had questions. The Customerly interface is easy to use and what I like best is they have an app. This makes life so much easier in a mobile world.

"Very innovative email marketing tool."

What do you like best?

I am highly impressed by its integration of multiple marketing tools into one.It has instant chat tool which can be integrated with your website. It has email marketing functionality with automation feature. Over and above of that it has customer survey feature also. That's very innovative and incredible.

What do you dislike?

In email marketing feature it has drag and drop editing tool but that tool doesn't have advance features. It has very limited functionality to edit a design. I was disappointed by the unavailability of UNDO feature in drag and drop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am just trying this tool as of now. So I can't say anything strongly. I will definitely add my views after experiencing all its features. But In first impression I liked its innovation to integrate tools which are necessary for customer engagement.

Currently I am using it for email marketing. And it helps me to generate quality leads. In coming days I am planning to integrate its LIVE CHAT tool into my website. Let's see how it helps me.

Managing Director
Internet

"Decent one with lots of chance to grow big."

What do you like best?

The combination of chat, emails, CRM, marketing & surveys with NPM score. Single sign on portal for all the mentioned tools which can be helpful for any startup company.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes little buggy & need to check twice to get some options to work. Their chat icon is fixed and can't change it with our own branding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better to concentrate more on each and every feature we already have in customerly and make them best. Integrate it with more common tools. Try to be bug-free and offer a way to change the branding chat icon.

CRM, Chat, Email Marketing & Surveys.

mr

"Live visit with other cool functionalities and reconciliations."

What do you like best?

What I adore about Customerly is that it has 3 distinct modules: live chat, pamphlet/email mechanization and review spring up. I just utilize the two first thus far it's been extraordinary. The live chat gadget looks smooth and works fine and dandy and I'm now making some email arrangements to computerize pamphlets and pipes for individuals who buy in through my site.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I don't care for is that individuals don't present their subtleties specifically to Customerly, so I need to import messages occasionally, yet it is anything but a major ordeal.

So far it's been incredible. The live chat brings about the ideal result and the email robotization module is very simple to continue ahead with.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use and is complete with all features

Easy integration with third parties and intuitive interface

It is cheap and very affordable

It supports surveys to specific users which is good for obtaining feedback

The template builder can be customized

What do you dislike?

The customer support is quite slow and not very responsive,could do with a little improvement

The survey builder could also do with a little improvement

You can not show surveys to all your visitors

The chat icon is fixed and you can not change it with your own branding

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone wanting to grow a business,which is what am trying to do should give customerly a shot

It is very good for marketing team. You can use it for email marketing to generate leads

Through the surveys you can gather feedback and know where or what to improve

Building trust and relationship with your clients which is essential for business growth

"Good for building customer relations"

What do you like best?

It is cheap compared to other options

Its easy to use complete with all features

Easy integration and intuitive UI

The template builder is highly customizable which helps in delivering appropriate messages

Support of surveys to specific users which can help in getting feedback or complains

What do you dislike?

The survey builder is quite okay,but could do with a little improvement

You can not show survey to all your visitors

The customer support also needs improvement, not quick enough

The chat icon is fixed and you can not change it with your own branding

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good email marketing tool. The pros outweigh the cons

It helps to acquire,automate and retain customers which helps in business growth

You can use it for email marketing to generate new leads

You can create and automate sales funnels

Building of trust and relationship with your customers

Abogado financiero

" Assistance and online consultations"

What do you like best?

The software has very good potential, the configuration is very easy, the tool has helped us to be able to answer questions and queries from our clients to provide them with legal services.

What do you dislike?

Mainly to administer service by chat to the customers, it is a complete software and great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very cheap price, only payment

US $ 24.00 / month and you can start a free trial.

We managed to implement Custormerly on our official website with the best configuration, it has been a pleasant experience.

Gestor de proyectos de marketing

" I find it very intuitive and it works correctly."

What do you like best?

I am using Customerly for more than 5 years as a newsletter administrator, I liked simplicity a lot, the creation of email marketing funnel significantly increases sales, the Customerly team is very professional and helps to solve any kind of inconvenience.

When importing emails from the administrator user, I can efficiently respond to my clients.

What do you dislike?

It has a complicated configuration with a scanty explanation.

Technical assistance to our customers is efficient, I was able to maintain all email campaigns, automations in order to assist our customers.

mr

"Customerly from application sumo."

What do you like best?

I got the application sumo bargain. I preferred the visit it's so natural. I mean in 10 minutes you can have it on your site. I didn't utilize the email parcel.

What do you dislike?

When I would go to google chrome to login it would reliably fail and invigorate at regular intervals. Mozilla worked and it appears as this never got fixed.

I accept can be a long haul arrangement. I think other email programs are further developed, however customerly makes things less demanding.

Business Analyst

"Customerly - Application"

What do you like best?

Customerly application is very useful application to create live chats. Manage relationship with the client by interacting. The application is very user friendly and very effective.

What do you dislike?

Till now i have not faced any problem in this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend to my team members and my clients.

I can easily interact with my clients and team members.

Customerly Features

8.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Live Chat Category
Do you work for Customerly?