CornerStone Reviews & Product Details

What is CornerStone?

CornerStone is comprised of fully integrated customizable components: Rent, Payables, Ledger, Maintenance Work Order and Compliance (HUD and Low Income Housing Tax Credit). USDA Compliance is available and links to CornerStone.

CornerStone Profile Details

CornerStone Reviews

1-13 of 13 total CornerStone reviews

CornerStone Reviews

1-13 of 13 total CornerStone reviews

"Great for veterinary work if you get the extra capab"

What do you like best?

Great in having multiple windows open. You can view a patients file without having to close a window. It’s user friendly. If you have any questions there’s always sus to find the answer.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there’s certain features you can’t do unless you pay more or buy that package. Sometimes it’s a feature we wouldn’t use often and we can still go without it but it just makes it harder. For example when a patient is boarding for a couple days, we have to set the appointment each individual day, I wish there was a way to schedule for multiple days at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a good program but it does help to get some of the additional packages or software capabilities. What I really like is that if you ever have a question, the question can be answered. There is a help feature and a phone number. Sometimes there’s features I didn’t know it had so it helps to learn about the software.

I don’t know how we would function without a software like cornerstone. We make our appointments through there and all patient information is on there. It saves a ton of paper.

Procurement (Purchasing) Card Manager
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Falls short for ease of use"

What do you like best?

Can set up all classes and email the users from the site.

What do you dislike?

This program really needs a mass edit feature and needs to be easier to use. I'm very quick with technology and learn fast, but Cornerstone aggravates me. I'll forget how I did something the time before. When you have sessions, there should be an easier way to copy them without accidently editing them.

It's a one stop shop for training.

"Great for time clock and appointments"

What do you like best?

We use it at a vet clinic for time clocks and for appointments and such. I like how easy it is to hover over an appointment and see if its a surgery or something else like an ER appointment. I likehow you can color coordinate certain things

What do you dislike?

I wish with the time clock you could see your hours for this pay period and not by week.

We are solving appointment issues by everyone using this software

Human Resources Manager
Human Resources

"Great content"

What do you like best?

the content! it was easy to find a training for many common topics. Also, it was easy to plug in pre-built trainings.

What do you dislike?

They were quick to require us to raise our license count when we grew, but not as forgiving when we asked them to lower the license count after shrinking considerably. Something to look for in a contract next time!

Training! Great way to get training out to various states and departments

"Cornerstone Review"

What do you like best?

It is an all in one system. For not specializing in one specific area (Comp, Benefits, Sales Comp), they do a pretty good job of offering a product that suits the entire organization. Also their support before and after implementation is awesome. Ans the PM always stick to the schedule to make us accountable for going live.

What do you dislike?

As I am in total rewards, there was no "pricing" tool to do job evaluations. That had to be done with an another system (ADP, MarketPay) to complement the system.

More efficiencies, Less time taken to get things processed and done. More automation in saving man hours. ,

Executive Assistant
Legal Services

"Easy to learn, wonderful platform!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Took all of the frustration out of our workplace, made the 13 employees able to be more cohesive and work together.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything that I dislike about Cornerstone.

Allowed us to keep all client files and notes in one place, with over 5000 clients, paperwork got messed up! Cornerstone solved this issue and we all could work together!

Behavior Technician
Non-Profit Organization Management

"My absolute favorite website building platform"

What do you like best?

It's got amazing drag-and-drop capabilities with just enough room for custom coding when needed.

What do you dislike?

The newest version (as of January 2018) has a few too many options in some spaces, which I don't find to be organized intuitively. Can make it a bit more cumbersome, but really still not that bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. Use it.

I use it to build my site!

UR
(10,001+ employees)

"AMAZING!!!"

What do you like best?

This software has made everything much easier. I can find things easily and navigate it without a problem. The software was so easy to use for me that I didn’t necessarily need training on how to use it.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything. Sometimes the software lags but I am almost certain that it is due to the internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the software! You will thank me later.

Training is made easier.

"Effective LMS tool"

What do you like best?

Easiness to use, practice sessions, effective Scorm support

What do you dislike?

Works pretty fine for me as an end user. have issues with mixed scripts before

Deploying learning management system across organization

"Crashes a lot "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to keep records, great for allowing clients to make payments. Love that it allows notes for different areas.

What do you dislike?

Crashes a lot, sometimes runs slow. I feel like we have IT on the phone or in the office once weekly.

Easy to use for client and patient records

UV

"Powerful "

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and keeps track of a lot of different parameters.

What do you dislike?

When trying to switch and choose new records you need to hit tab not return. I make this mistake almost daily

It helps me keep track of many different parameters

AE

"Learning Management system is very convenient"

What do you like best?

We like the be able to push out literature in mass/bulk to users.

What do you dislike?

It is not integrated with many of our systems (have to do it manually).

Our problems we are resolving are interface feeds. It is user friendly.

"Nice Application"

What do you like best?

Training setup, very good application for implementing certification

What do you dislike?

complexity in implementing sso and epi woth third party system

Training

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.3*
* Property Management Category
Do you work for CornerStone?

CornerStone Categories on G2