B2W Estimate provides centralized, up-to-date cost data and structures along with specialized functionality for heavy civil construction estimating and bidding. The intuitive, easy-to-use solution allows contractors to maximize accuracy and speed, focus more attention on strategy and win more bids at better margins.
• Increase revenue and profitability by estimating more accurately to win more jobs at better margins
• Bid faster and with less effort, utilizing centralized cost data and specialized features
• Eliminate risk and competitive disadvantages of estimating with spreadsheets
• Central resource database with up-to-date labor, task, material and equipment costs
• Specialized functionality for creating bids from databases, templates and cost structures
• Flexible pay item, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) or hybrid estimating and bid formatting
• Easy to learn and deploy, with familiar, intuitive user interfaces and construction estimating logic
• Scalable, enterprise-class performance for fast, reliable operation
• Simultaneous work on an estimate by multiple estimators
• Automated DOT bidding with pre-populated pay items and import/export of bid forms
• Advanced bid analysis and management reporting
• Audit trail and error-check wizard
• Seamless export to project management, accounting and field tracking systems – without redundant data entry
This estimate software is a great tool that helps organize the estimate and break down the estimate in very fine detail. When having bid reviews, we can easily run through the estimate and show others how the bid is broken up and what money is in what bucket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
Not sure if this is my computer or network, but the only thing I dislike is the loading time. Sometimes it can take some time for the estimate to come up or auto-distribute. Its also not the best when trying to export out information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
I haven't used other estimating softwares, but from my personal experience with B2W, it is great to use.It shows the crew and equipment makeup and labor rates and equipment rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We are definitely solving an organization issue with B2W. It organizes everything in a very structural breakdown and gives everyone a view of how the bid is broken up,. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.