Adapt Reviews & Product Details

What is Adapt?

Adapt provides access to millions of business contacts. Adapt’s community of over 150,000 users has contributed over 37 million business contacts. Adapt includes a free suite of tools and connectors to make sure we fit seamlessly into your existing workflow. Lead Builder's Advanced Search helps to narrow down on a set of contacts and purchase them. Our bulk tool Explorer provides emails with just a list of domains. Seeker provides emails with a list of names and domains. Prospector helps enrich business profiles on LinkedIn in addition to firmographics & top contacts across websites.

Adapt Screenshots

1-50 of 482 total Adapt reviews

Adapt Reviews

1-50 of 482 total Adapt reviews
Director of Marketing & Business Development

"Easy to use & a huge timesaver for Business Development Teams"

What do you like best?

The information is accurate, and it can be integrated into your CRM if that is what you are needing. I can save a lot of time not having to dig through contacts to get to the right one. I think there are a lot of other things this service can do, and I am so new that it will take some time to utilize all of the features. I like how I can use it with the touch of a button.

What do you dislike?

I would love it to be a bit more affordable for the small business owner. I don't think I am using close to all of the features, so I would like to investigate what is available a bit more. I do not have too much to offer here because what I have used, I love, and there are many features I haven't used yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to get to know all of the features and share this with your whole team. Decide who your true target is and that way your sales team can filter for the exact contacts they need and increase productivity.

I am getting to the correct contacts faster, so I can work on building a more significant pipeline. I can get to the right person in an organization much more quickly with this extension. Increase productivity and spending less time digging for the right person. I can make more calls and send more emails.

Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"Adapt is great tool to discover contact details of important people"

What do you like best?

We have been recently come to know about this tool and this tool is by far the most brilliant tool to find the contact details of important people through linkedin. Our team is using this tool to outreach people for social media connections and business connections and this tool is helping us in a great way to build relationships

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in this tool as of now. It works best for us

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an email finder then you should use this tool

This tool makes it so simple to discover the contact details of important people and get connected with them. Otherwise it is immensely hard to discover the contact details of business people. Moreover, this tool is cheap and they also provide 100 free searches before start charging. So, it's great way to know the tool before paying for it

Founder
Market Research

"Enables our business to run more efficiently"

What do you like best?

The add-on also allows email finding based on first last domain or COMPANY - they are the only ones who do this with any level of accuracy. This is the 3rd stop in our process (the first two are our own tech).

We are always evaluating platforms and use redundant technology on purpose. This is the only source that has consistently been in the stack, never paused or removed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes companies outside the criteria appear in results. The team is responsive to fix. I would not have written anything here but it is required question.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BUY IT

SPEED and ACCURACY. They along with the whole industry is not pefect, but they come out on top of the accurate email test I do every 30 days.

Senior Talent Builder
Hospital & Health Care
(10,001+ employees)

"Effeciency and Mobility"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and fast. I get profiles easily. Some are hard to find but you still got it. I wish you can extract all profiles especially in LinkedIn. There are still missing ones. If possible hope you can get or tie up with local mobile number providers. That may help a lot. All North America Areas are our scope.

What do you dislike?

I tried counterchecking the emails with other extensions and sometimes others are much alike. There are also profiles in LinkedIn that has no record and even the domain is not recognized. Hope you also get more of their personal emails aside from domains. I can recommend this with most friends but they may not like it once some profiles can't be found.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and fast.

Sourcing. It can give me access to important emails and contacts that am looking for. Some of which can be validated using other extensions too. I wish you get more of personal emails and contact numbers via mobile. In recruiting, this is an important tool and can be maximized by offshore recruiters. Good job!

Digital Marketing Specialist

"This tool is best to discover the contact details of important people of a company"

What do you like best?

I have recently come across this tool and this is by far the best tool to discover the contact details of important people of a company. Moreover, this tool is quite easy to use. I have added this tool as chrome extension and can easily find contact details such as email id and phone number and 90% of the time it provides genuine results

What do you dislike?

This tool is best and I did not have any problem with this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a genuine tool to discover the contact details of important people then you should use this tool

This tool helps us to save time as it allows me to easily find the contact details of important people and improve our company overall outreaching campaign. This tool is also cheap which is another plus point

Business Development Executive

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I like that it looks for the best email possible with the confidence percentage. On company websites, sometimes they don't show who even works there. No corporate leadership. Adapt helps find emails based on company URL's. It helps a lot with Linked in to see if the person actually works there.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how sometimes nothing shows up for email. However if the confidence is low don't show the email. Sometimes it gives bad emails. So when we run campaigns it makes it difficult to get to the right person.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to make sure that the emails actually send out. Make sure you have the tracker on.

Marketing, Business Development. Seeing which customers to sell our platform to.

Sales Representative

"Sales representative"

What do you like best?

1. You can find most of your leads very quickly and most of them are right

2. It`s is easy to use with user-friendly design

What do you dislike?

So far it is one of the best chrome extensation that I used. I have nothing to add about the things that I don`t like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It`s one of the best tools for sales and marketing people that you can use! It help us to improve our conversions and find the contact of the right people. Moreover, the chance to find right email is more then high! I figured out that 85% of the search is successful!

It is easy to use extention that helps our business to find right people to improve sales intellengence. It helps us a lot in terms of targeting specific people and increase our conversions.

Digital Marketing Manager
Internet

"Adapt is best tool to find emails of important contacts"

What do you like best?

I have been using Adapt to find the email id's of important business people on linkedin and using domain name of their websites. I am really surprised that in most of the cases the contact details are always right and it has made the entire sales and outreach campaign of my company.

What do you dislike?

I think as of now I don't have any significant problems with this tool. Will update if find any such problem with the tool

This tool is helping my company to in PR and sales. Using this tool, I can easily find contact details of people and contact them. Moreover, the tool is inexpensive which does not put any financial burden on us and justify its price

Principal

"Prinicipal "

What do you like best?

Accuracy. By far the most accurate tool for email finder I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

The dislikes would be when the information is not accurate. But this is to be expected when using a service like this and the whole world is not using it in conjunction. There will be errors. But again, there really isn't much to dislike here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to API w/ SF.com or a database that is connected to them.

Business problems being solved are getting ahold of prospects faster. Everyone should be using this tool and allowing Adapt to access their email contacts as well. Plausible deniability. :) The benefits are all revenue generating activities that result in bottom-line increases.

"Easy to Use, and Fairly Decent"

What do you like best?

Its a simple plugin, not too complicated. Once installed i can search Linkedin and pull the contacts into a manageable list, which I can then follow up and email. As to the validity of the contacts, its a moving target, as people keep changing emails, and to some extent databases get degraded. Would I recommend it, sure its worth a try.

What do you dislike?

I think the trial is a little limited in order for me to purchase it outright. I think its a good start for people who want to reserach and build lists. I think it has allot of merit and is easy to use, and for some people that is enough. if you are a light user, I think this is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

Its simply, we need to vet and build contact lists, on a case by case basis. This lets us find the folks in Linkedin, and using the APP, we can pull the contact details. On the platform it also places all leads into a table which is useful too.

"amazing tool"

What do you like best?

Its the best tool or extension i have come acrossed till now .I have to say that bulk upload of domains to advanced search is a rareity on the market. while no source is perfect, they get closer to accurate than any other source we use - we use 15 platforms for our business.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

user friendly and pretty fast.

Looking for jobs. It can give me access to important emails and contacts that am looking for. Some of which can be validated using other extensions too. I wish you get more of personal emails and contact numbers via mobile. gOOD job.

Business Development Representative

"Save your time, go with LeadIQ"

What do you like best?

My first run with adapt was not good however I do appreciate the reach out by CEO Pradeep regarding my experience which goes a long way with me. So if you are looking for a new data provider please use my review as an opportunity for adapt to learn from their mistakes and earn your business.

The tool looked quite promising and had a great demo and conversation with one of the account reps however the communication afterward was very poor. I came across an issue with Hubspot and adapt.io where I wasn't able to schedule emails thru gmail if the adapt.io chrome ext was active meaning I had to constantly go back and forth to switch it on/off. I ask the rep if this was something that has come up before and was told this was an issue with Hubspot. I then contacted Hubspot and found out the issue is from Adapt.io API. I then proceeded to create a video showing adaptt.io what's going on and never heard from them until 3 weeks later after I decided to go with another provider (leadIQ). Once I did hear from Adapt the conversation wasn't about solving my issue but where I was in the evaluation?! and received calls in the later hours. Do you not do research on our prospects? overall I would not recommend working with them.

What do you dislike?

lack of rapport, communication, support, and business awareness.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

keep in mind of their location. Support might lack

Data provider as we were looking to switch from Zoominfo.

Pros: Built-in personas, chrome ext, LinkedIn ext, and cleaner database

"This has been one of the best services I've used so far!"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a platform with so much extensive data to look through. The ability to paste in a companies URL and be able to source contact information from a variety of different people. It gives you options. Sometimes I need to get a hold of the VP of operations for a distributing company but then I find a lead for the Chief legal counsel or legislative affairs director which are better contacts for me to reach out to directly.

What do you dislike?

The limitations on lookups in the lead builder website. It took me a few tries to realize that I used valuable credits on information or leads that I was not really looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Becareful on using your lookup credits. I mistakenly used about 20 by mistake. You don't want to use valuable credits on information or contacts that are not a priority for your tasks. Be sure that you can't already find information by simply searching google or the company website. Sometimes, some information is outdated so a CEO or Chief Legal Counsel may have transitioned into a new role and the information that is on ADAPT is momentarily outdated.

Verifying email addresses and finding new contacts. In my business, there is such high turnover of employee's that it's hard to maintain some contacts at companies that you partnered with in the past. And as we scale our businesses to include more of a nationwide consultation, it's important that we are able to locate leads at corporations we typically don't cross paths with. It's hard to just call their general line and get through to someone. Often times, you don't get a call back even when you are calling on behalf of your client. Some contact channels at big corporations like Google are very hard to get a hold of their chief legal counsel or executive assistants.

Marketing Specialist

"It has been good 9 times out of 10.... consistently"

What do you like best?

The recent - John Doe has opened your email feature is good. I think it is called the Adapt Prospector. This shows if the prospect has opened the mail as a Chrome notification.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. They are headed in the right direction. The real question is how they will price it once they reach critical mass. Will they load the user or will it be reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use your credits wisely. And 90% and above is the way to go. Also use their Chrome Gmail and LinkedIn extensions.

As an SDR, I am balancing between Sales Navigator credits and Adapt. The Sales Navigator is a great prospecting tool, Adapt kind of complements this with email IDs.

Digital Specialist
Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Adapt is best to find contact details of important person on linkedin"

What do you like best?

I have started using this tool for last few months and it is a great tool as it helps me to discover the contact details such as phone number and email id of important people on Linkedin. This tool has really made my life easy.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say against this tool it works best for me

This tool is immensely easy to install. I can easily add its plugin in chorme and start finding the contact details of important people on Linkedin. Moreover, this tool is cheap and does not put any financial burden on me. This tool helps me to generate sales for my business

AC

"Excelent Tool yo get Key People contact information "

What do you like best?

The tool is extremely easy to set up (download the extension), to run and to get the information you are looking for. It is also one of the most accurate tools compared to the other ones you can find for free. It’s not always easy to find someone’s email contacts so this tool makes the process very simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

The Limited amount of credit after which you have to pay for the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy and practical to use, to set up, to run, it´s all common sense. To me is one of the it's the most powerful email-finding tool ever created. As few free tools in the market right now. I highly recommed the tool. I really have Nothing negative to say regarding Adapt. Recommendations? Just Try it out because you won't regret it.

Basically Adapt has helped me to find most people’s email address that i need for my business. In other words prospecting and obtaining contact information for the business manager levels I am trying to contact

"Good experience with Adapt"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that with the plug-in, it is really easy to find contacts through LinkedIn. I like how fast and seamless the process is. I was initially worried about adding a plug-in on my computer but I quickly realized that it was easy and doesn't affect my other work at all.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the email addresses were even more verified. I appreciate that it tells you how sure they are of the email address, so at least I know how sure of the address I can be, but I wish somehow in a perfect world that all email addresses were 100% verified!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you do a short video call with a support person in the beginning so you can quickly get an overview of everything.

We can easily look up large amounts of contacts very quickly.

"LinkedIn Emails At A Glance"

What do you like best?

Finds emails almost immediately on LinkedIn. HUGE for lead generation for B2B services. I like how easy it is to use - all I have to do is click the Adapt Chrome extension logo and it automatically starts finding the email for me.

What do you dislike?

No cons so far! It would be great if the emails would show up on-screen (really all you have to do is click the chrome extension button and it shows you immediately).

Trying to find leads has been tough, as I need more information to find emails. With Adapt, it's been fairly simple to source emails on LinkedIn and identify specifically the emails of the people that I need.

An added bonus is that they have an accuracy rating which allows me to be able to know for sure that the email I am getting is reputable and reachable.

"Adapt is like none-other"

What do you like best?

Adapt is very helpful for finding contacts to strengthen our business. As an intern my main job is finding more contacts and by using adapt it makes my job far easier.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that sometimes it takes a while to find an email, like 2-3 minutes. However, that wait does not happen every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Adapt to anyone looking for more leads for your company. Also, to make it easier, I recommend to to add Adapt as an extension, it speeds up the process and makes it easier/more convenient to use.

I've been using adapt through my supervisor since April 2019 and so far I have been able to bring in 4 companies to my company. This tool is amazing.

Sales Development Representative

"Efficient & Accurate"

What do you like best?

Adapt is extremely user-friendly! You simply need to download the extension, and the software does the rest of the work for you. Look for any lead on linkedin and easily find their contact information.

What do you dislike?

I experienced no problems with Adapt. The software ran perfectly. The only complaint is that not every individual had accessible information on Linkedin.

I am able to easily receive email information of desired prospects in an extremely time efficient manner. Adapt has allowed me to avoid unnecessary obstacles in my search for contact information.

I

"Fast and Precise "

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy to use. The UI is great looking. The best thing is that you dont have to add the information manually and instead it automatically picks the info from the Linkedin Page. I used another tool in the past but it wasn't nearly as good as this one. I love the feature where it gives the accuracy of the email address.

What do you dislike?

i love everything about the service. Don't Dislike anything. However, i think there is a need to improve the library because other similar tools have more data and more defined libraries.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. Its Fast, simple and easy. Great software for research

Collecting data for a Webinar. used this to get the email addresses so we can feed them to our CRM and send the Webinar invites.

"Lead Gen"

What do you like best?

The chrome extension allows me to easily solve the hardest part of my work flow, quick and immediate access to contact information. Our industry moves fast so it's imperative we continue to improve the speed at which we approach our clients.

What do you dislike?

There little explanation describing the difference between the Lead builder vs Chrome extension. They are working to build subscribers (obviously) but aren't really telling me why one is better than the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can previously identify qualified leads and then use Adapt to acquire their contact information, Adapt is an amazing resource. I haven't tried any of Adapt's lead generation tools outside of the Chrome extension.

With Adapt we're getting in front of customers sooner, closing business faster, and relying less and less on outside and outdated influencers to reach clients and end-users.

"First I've found that actually does what it says on the tin!"

What do you like best?

The Chrome browser integration and it's sheer level of accuracy when I manually check many of the results is beyond that which I've seen from other '.io' email scrapers and verifiers. This saves me countless hours of flicking back between RocketReach and Google "@.....com" search queries, and at my rate of hourly salary as a business development manager, saving just one hour means it has already paid for itself.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using Adapt for a couple of days, but the fact is, there's not a great deal of complexity to the extension that I could have missed, even at this early stage.

The Chrome extension saves me countless hours of flicking back between RocketReach email format searches and Google "@.....com" search queries.

"I am amazed at what I can get from it!"

What do you like best?

I like that it takes me no time to get emails and leads for my businesses and I will use it for my clients as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say! I love it in every way!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their business and earn some extra leads every month. I am really impressed at how it works and how many leads it gets me everytime I search for an email. Very useful!

It improves my leads email campaign and it takes my conversions higher!

Sales Manager

"AI Sales Leader"

What do you like best?

Thorough and accurate contact information for leads.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It is a very effective tool to connect with prospects. Adds the link in bridging cold to warm leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have saved close to 15 hours per week in terms of prospect contact information. Adapt provides accurate contacts immediately.

As a Manager, my team spent way too much time looking for contact information as opposed to being spreading the value of my company. Adapt has been extremely effective in increasing touch rates through every channel.

Business Development Executive
Construction

"Simple, Powerful with Reasonable Price"

What do you like best?

Adapt very helpful compared to other platforms out there like Hunter.

Adapt is able to show the designation of most of the contacts and help us in to direct the right person.

99% of the emails are legit.

What do you dislike?

Uses a credit per contact instead of per domain like hunter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good when you know what kind of specific department that you would want to approach.

Adapt has helped us with our business development initiatives and is able to let us choose the right person.

Owner

"I'm constantly building lists and reaching out to new Prospects. "

What do you like best?

Adapt is accurate and reliable and I can grab the information I need most from any website that has some information on a Prospective Client.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is no domain that is current for the contact and you have to go digging for a relevant domain, but it is a minor inconvenience.

The number one issue is reaching people and having Communication channels to reach them so Adapt has helped me accomplish that much more quickly than any other tool that I have attempted to use.

Regional Sales Manager

"Does what it's supposed to do"

What do you like best?

Best email finder yet. does a great job of finding correct email addresses. Much better than the other widgets I use that seem to just guess at the email string.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is it may not find one-percent (0.1%) of the emails you search for.

Saves time from having to guess or call the company directly to obtain an email address. Some companies won't provide that information over the phone. This nullifies that.

Energy Consultant

"Best Experience"

What do you like best?

It is great for finding emails.I don't have to search for emails now.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I cant find emails and I dislike it.There are also times when it does not tell with full confidence whether an email is correct or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool and I would highly recommend it for marketing.

It is easier to find emails.The emails I don;t find on website,now I can get it from adapt

IO

"Nice app"

What do you like best?

It actually shows the percentage of veritability of e-mails. And it's really easy to operate, you just click the button and voila.. the e-mail address is right there. alsa it has domain search which is very useful on some occasions. it has 100 free tries that renew after a certain period of time, so you can easily use it for quick search for free on occasion

What do you dislike?

obvioulsy it isn't able to find e-mails of absolutely every linkedin profile you need. and it doesn't show personal e-mails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

create search for personal e-mails as well

getting into contact with cients and partners if we're interested in cooperation with them. not having to wait for them to accept our requests on linkedin