ActiveDEMAND Reviews & Product Details

ActiveDEMAND Overview

What is ActiveDEMAND?

ActiveDEMAND is a flexible marketing platform for digital marketing agencies and marketers. ActiveDEMAND packages range from the full-featured call tracking application for the small business marketer to the powerful Marketing Agency Portal designed for digital marketing agencies with multi-client management needs. Engage and track prospects using the integrated, comprehensive call tracking module, do more with built-in email templates, landing pages and social media. Convert leads and prospects into customers using automated marketing to manage nurture campaigns, auto-replies and more. Retain customers and grow your repeat businesses with powerful newsletters, special promotions and more.

ActiveDEMAND Details
Danish, English, French, Dutch

The ActiveDEMAND integrated marketing platform is scalable and powerful. The call tracking does more than simply track calls, the small business marketer package has everything you need: email, landing pages, social and full dynamic content and the Marketing Agency Portal is designed specifically for multi-client account management.

ActiveDEMAND is an integrated marketing automation platform designed for digital marketing agencies although end user B2B and B2C companies also see value. ActiveDEMAND is feature rich when it comes to marketing automation and includes everything you need in a platform. Where ActiveDEMAND is different is the way the platform aids digital marketing agencies in managing and delivering value to their clients.

ActiveDEMAND’s dashboard reporting and real-time alerts not only saves agencies significant time when reporting results to clients but the reporting is more accurate, complete and meaningful. With attribution reporting clients can see exactly what is impacting their sales and bottom line.

AcitveDEMAND is the only integrated marketing automation platform to natively include a comprehensive call tracking module. ActiveDEMAND does more than just track calls, it includes conversation tracking, CallForensics, IVR, softphone, VOIP and lots more.

JumpDEMAND Inc.
Alberta, Canada
@ActiveDEMAND

ActiveDEMAND Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ActiveDEMAND community
Have you used ActiveDEMAND before?

ActiveDEMAND Reviews

Showing 55 ActiveDEMAND reviews
Already have ActiveDEMAND?
UR
What do you like best?

ActiveDemand connects us with our CRM Nmble so we can have a complete marketing and contact system. All with timelines for each customer or lead, built in appointment scheduler and landing pages. Customer support is incredible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial learning curve. However Active Demand is most generous with one on one screen share meetings to help you any way they can, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Active Demand works well with NImble CRM. Plus natively integrated with appointment scheduler and landing pages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting leads and customers with our CRM Nimble to market to them as well as keep in contact with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

We like the use of email marketing. The analysis is also quite engaging for users to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Due to how advanced this software is. There's so many features and functions integrated with the software which makes this overwhelming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any company that requires a advanced intricate software. ActiveDEMAND is the way forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping us manage email marketing and managing our engagement model Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in ActiveDEMAND
Marketing Director
Construction
What do you like best?

This product keeps all of your reports in one place so you can easily track everything from phone calls to forms. It also reports information regarding interactions and conversions online. The best part about this, all of the information is displayed in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not 100% well versed in all of its capabilities. I am using this software as a 3rd party user (What I mean by that is that another company set up the account and is helping keep track of the information). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product if you are looking for a way to track calls and conversions in real time. It archives everything, so you can easily compare periods of time and view past success to position yourself for future successes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to more accurately report all information regarding campaign success. It has allowed me as Marketing Director to see how well we are spending our dollars on certain campaigns so that money can be moved elsewhere if we are not seeing a great deal of success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great price for and all in one software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop editor isn't super fluent, but works well once you get used to the interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A very affordable all-in-one solution that i'm able to use for small business clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It does everything we need it to do and is easy to execute Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is a pain. Wait 10-20 minutes for a live chat representative, if they don't solve your problem, there's no follow up. Was once told that I was more than welcome to not use their service when I asked why I should keep using it if the social media posts were going to fail... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's better products out there with better customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to track things accurately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FYI Content Writer
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

The customer support. The chat functionality is incredible and that support team has helped me work through issues/questions countless times. And submitting a support ticket doesn't slow down the process at all - I've never waited more than 12 hours before receiving a response. Incredible! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like I have to ask a lot of questions of the customer support team because I can't easily find articles, videos, etc. that'll answer my questions. I'm not sure if that's because they're not available or they're just not easy to find, but a more robust training package up front may be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to review all the videos and read the support articles. Schedule as many training sessions as you're allowed to and ask questions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for a platform that would allow us to create behavioural-based automated campaigns -and we've definitely found that. Now we can reach our audience more effectively by sending them information they actually want to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Relationsbygger
What do you like best?

I like that you can scale your business in a new way. Because you can copy one client to another. It saves easily 50 % of time in making at new client. The have a really good supporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it is very hard to work in. It didn't work properly for us before we hired at backend developer to managed it. But now it is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scaling is very hard when you use other similar programs. Now we can scale our business very fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

As a new marketing coordinator, ActiveDEMAND was a decent start in introducing me to the world of marketing automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit of a learning curve, that's for sure and at times can be overwhelming getting to know the ins and outs of the program. The workflows were quite complicated. And at times it took me too long to begin a campaign or any sort of program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problem we're solving is reaching out and targeting specific demographics, and seeing how far that reach goes. We were also trying to develop new leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

We really love how flexible the platform is, it's really incredible all the possibilities it has, at a first glance things look simple but once you get involved by the ActiveDemand team inside it you discover a new world of marketing that you didn't expected to be existing. Surprising! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface looks a bit old school, needs bit of redesign. Also the server is sometimes a bit slow, some improvements could be done here.

Though we can do our own custom templates would be great to have really well designed designs for the landing pages or emails, a good webdesigner should be involved here because templates are a bit oldish and rough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation of marketing principally, that saves a lot of time. It also bring lot of benefit to our company because we are now able to provide to our clients new services and retain our clients based on that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chiropractor
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

This software is very rich in features and is priced very reasonably compared to their competitors whose softwares have less features. Amazing for agencies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bit of a learning curve, but there will be with all softwares that you are learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, you'll be impressed with the features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating with clients and ability to track calls that come in from our marketing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
Retail
What do you like best?

I like the format and how easy to use it is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems out of date and slow for me but maybe it's my laptop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Generation & Analytics Specialist
What do you like best?

The best part about Active Demand is their amazing support. They are quick, responsive, and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is the occasional bug that comes up, which hurts when it affects clients, but support is always quick to get it fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a large investment, but worth it. They are always developing new tools to help you succeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to move many of our new clients from their previous database management to Active Demand, which is loaded with extra features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The response time to questions is really good and if we have a need for a new implementation then the team at AD a really on the case. It is feature rich and there are plenty of resources for you to dig into and learn more about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a complex beast so if you are thinking of letting your clients loose on it make sure you put aside some time for training and telephone support. However, once mastered it is a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem it has solved is squaring the marketing circle of tracking everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales & Marketing
Industrial Automation
What do you like best?

ActiveDEMAND templates are awesome. I like that I can configure different base brands and then apply the brand to my email campaigns, landing pages, autoresponders, etc. The branding helps keep things consistent and looking great. The call tracking feature is also very good. I am able to get more insight into what marketing campaigns are generating phone calls versus those that are not. The reporting is very robust so I can see how my efforts are impacting the bottom line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not enough campaign templates. I really like the webinar template where everything is built out for me. Email campaigns, registration pages, surveys, etc. I can set-up a webinar in a matter of minutes and get promoting it. I wish there or more of these type of templates to choose from. I have asked and am told more are coming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ActiveDEMAND is extremely affordable compared to other solutions. If you have it in the budget, I recommend purchasing their JumpSTART package which is customized training. While the platform is pretty intuitive, the JumpSTART option gets you going fast and shows you some of the added cool and more advanced features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I primarily use ActiveDEMAND as a lead generation tool. The business problem ActiveDEMAND is solving is helping to identify sales-ready leads. Through promotion and the built-in lead scoring system, our sales teams receive notifications from ActiveDEMAND when there is a lead that we deem is qualified. ActiveDEMAND makes sales more efficient which means more business gets closed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Coordinator
What do you like best?

I have only personally dealt with ActiveDemand from an administrative perspective, however it has been a positive experience. Our agency is new to the platform and the team at AD has been extremely helpful and accommodating while we sort through how the program works. Whenever I have questions, I receive a response within the day. The customer service is superb. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would recommended providing customers with clearer explanation as to how the program works. When we first joined AD, we wanted to come up with a presentation on what the program offered for our clients, but we found it hard to find clear and concise information. However once I reached out to the team directly for clarity, by questions were answered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been searching for a platform that is multi-use, a jack of all trades, and we think we have found it within ActiveDemand. I look forward to when more clients can get on board and our reporting can become even more automated and seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Producer
Media Production
What do you like best?

It is a great tool for online marketing. Specifically, the call tracking capabilities are outstanding. We needed a solution that not only tracked and routed calls, we needed a solution that would help us drive our marketing initiatives. The Email marketing, landing pages, website visitor tracking, and social posting capabilities are added bonuses for us. ActiveDEMAND has all of the marketing tools in one package. Outstanding! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ActiveDEMAND offers a lot of capabilities, which can be a bit overwhelming at first. Initially there were not a lot of tutorials and online help. This has obviously changed since we adopted the product though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The client reporting has helped our businesses. If you are looking for a marketing attribution solution, ActiveDEMAND's reporting is outstanding. It has turned leads into customers. This is the second year we are using ActiveDEMAND, as this is a great integrated marketing platform for our company. If you are a company that works in an agency capacity like we do, the agency branding capabilities are second to none. ActiveDEMAND has shown us that it is possible to market for others, while marketing our company to our clients. If this is your challenge, ActiveDEMAND is the right solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are marketing for fifteen businesses from one website, which is a complicated task. The problem we had to solve was: How do we promote 15 businesses, route leads and calls to each of the 15 businesses, all from one platform and one website? ActiveDEMAND was the only solution that made this easy and effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agency Owner
What do you like best?

It's all inclusive. You can have everything on one dashboard. So, no more logging into multiple accounts. And, the analytics are great. You can track all kinds of metrics to improve your campaigns. The support is great too.

Active Demand provides tools and metrics for us that we didn't have with other solutions. It's really great to be able to see the pathe that a prospect took to become a customer, Valuable information to make your marketing and sales team to generate more revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. There's a bit of a learning curve, but the customer support will assist you in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial and schedule a demo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email marketing, website analytics, call tracking, and lead management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder & President
What do you like best?

The tool seems very powerful and we've only scratched the service at this point. I also really like the responsiveness and flexibility of Sean to develop the platform based on our needs for each particular client. He's always available to help and very easy to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WIthout having experience in a similar platform or previous experience in programming, it can sometimes be hard to navigate the steps. I feel that once you get the hang of it (with a lot of practice), you could do a lot with it. For someone new, it seems overwhelming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find a way to adjust your business processes so that you can better incorporate ActiveDemand in... it's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to market more effectively to potential clients and we're able to provide a new marketing solution for our clients that has provided us with a competitive edge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Partner
Legal Services
What do you like best?

Customer support. They're quick to get back to you on support tickets if not immediately available. The biggest upside to the platform is the cost/benefit of having everything (in my case call tracking, email, landing pages w/ automation/drip campaign and A/B testing) under one roof... and the analytics map/dashboard is awesome. As an agency, we have our clients set up under our master account with ActiveDemand too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve isn't difficult, but there are a lot of different features and functions and takes a little bit of time to get a grasp on everything. If you're looking for a basic setup of landing page, email intake, and automation it's easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through the training videos for everything you're interested in implementing... they're short. Then, learn about the rest of the platform. They set training calls if you want, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an agency, it's sometimes hard to show value or get credit for leads you bring a client. ActiveDemand has solved this by branding our name to each lead a client gets through an automatic email to the client. I no longer ask how things are going... instead I ask how the phone call or email they got on a specific date and time turned out knowing, for example, they spoke to the lead for 45 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Manager
Industrial Automation
What do you like best?

ActiveDEMAND is a true partner to DTE. We have enjoyed working with them for the last year. They have made very positive recommendations in our marketing efforts and have helped us grow our business. Their software platform is easy to use and intuitive. I enjoy working with their staff and learning from them.

Their call tracking feature allows us to better serve the calls coming into our facility by routing them to the correct person quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think that I dislike anything about them or their product. Any glitches that we have experienced have been quickly taken care of and explained in an easy to understand manner. They are very helpful and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ActiveDEMAND is a good platform for tracking marketing efforts. The company is quick to respond to changes that we would like to have implemented. It's nice that they listen to the customer and make improvements constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help from ActiveDEMAND, we've leveraged our website to be found easier by customers and to showcase our products and services. We've also developed the resources to position ourselves as a true industry leader in our marketplace. The folks at ActiveDEMAND really seem to stay on top of the marketing changes and convey those changes and ideas to us quickly. No question goes unanswered with them! We appreciate that a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer, Marketing Communications Associate
What do you like best?

I like that we are able to track AdWords conversions. Especially helpful with proving ROI to clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to understand at the beginning. But once you get over the learning curve it is very usable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product for the price, especially when you compare to competitors like HubSpot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking emails is a great benefit. Helps with email marketing in our agency especially with list management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO / Creative Director
What do you like best?

ActiveDemand has been a valued partner in adding to the ways we can track ROI on our marketing activities as well as all of our clients' marketing activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Complicated and not easy to navigate. Functional, but there is a steep learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finer tuned ROI analysis and website visitor tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of SEO, Partner
What do you like best?

There are a lot of smart Google Analytics and website integrations that make it easy to do some complex automation. A lot of other popular marketing automation platforms do a poor job of integrating more advanced call tracking and tracking conversions back to Analytics, which makes it difficult to fully attribute conversions. Active Demand supports stuff like smart dynamic number insertion and Google Analytics events on conversions right out of the box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not as pretty as some of the other platforms on the market, but I use it as a tool, so I don't really care how colourful it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better marketing performance attribution, automated email workflows, better social media attribution and planning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI Developer
What do you like best?

It is very functional but takes a bit of time to get around. Support team is very dedicated! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike expect for the fact that you cannot attach files to emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow attaching files to email campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All internal marketing is done via ActiveDEMAND Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like the idea of a database management program that allows an intelligently devised process from receiving a contact to following up with useful and relevant emails and communications. Having this taken care of is something ahead of other platforms like Gravity Forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The back-end management is far from intuitive, there are so many "characteristics" of the product that you have to understand and master before you can do something that you thought would be intuitive. Setting up a chain of events and communication should be simple, but you find that you have to tweak and hack to make it work... And when it doesn't work, I have just been told that I am unaware of what I should be doing. Therefore, not intuitive, and eats my time up a lot when I could be doing some other method. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will need to have a dedicated member of staff that is willing to work hand-in-hand with the rep from ActiveDemand to make sure that it works with what you want it to do... Or else you will have the product dictate what you should do, instead of have it support your existing infrastructure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hands-free marketing campaigns. I've realized that if it was to work, it's useful and effective. It just takes a while to make work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.