Accent Technologies

Accent Technologies

Accent Technologies is specifically designed to empower sales teams with the information, insight and technology they need to succeed in today’s incredibly tough B2B selling environment. Accent lets sales deliver the right information at the right time, have more meaningful conversations, build credibility with buying teams and win more deals through precise, efficient execution.

Work for Accent Technologies?

Learning about Accent Technologies?

Accent Technologies Reviews

Ask Accent Technologies a Question
Showing 18 Accent Technologies reviews
Robert C.

"Accent is a very helpful tool, but I do not fully understand its use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is very intuitive to use. Viewing and downloading files is very easy, I especially like the feature where you can sync the files to your local computer at a time of my choosing. The look and 'feel' of the platform is also great. I like the fact that files have a lot of information about when last they were modified and who by, I think this could be very useful for content creators to have visibility on when last a file was edited.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the fact that it was difficult to find the feature where I can sync files to my local pc. I am not sure how to use the tool to its full capability yet, perhaps it would be better if it were clearer what Accent actually is. I don't like the fact that opening a file opens a new window, I personally would prefer a new page that I don't need to close in order to go back.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find out how to sync files to your local PC, it's a useful feature but difficult to find out how to do.

I've used the platform to download and view presentations that are standard to my organization, which has been very helpful with knowledge transfer across departments within my org. I have used the files that are stored on Accent extensively, it's useful if I need to customize a standard presentation.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Accent Technologies
Un-attributed

"Content Management Tool with Sales Support and Tracking Capabilities "

What do you like best?

Accent allows me to maintain and control the sales enablement toolkit as well as product documentation. My top three reasons for loving Accent is first off, the account support we receive from the Accent team. The tool's tracking and analytics capabilities. Lastly, the ability to slice and dice existing decks and creating exactly what you need for an upcoming meeting. Everything can be seamlessly completed in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Accent has a few gaps in the features. We are a team of Mac users and a few of the functions only work on PC or require a workaround. Specifically web file uploads saving on a Mac as a Weblock file and needing a software to translate them into a url file.

Some of the admin capabilities can get confusing however accent is willing to answer questions and provides trainings to get you there. Overtime, I could see these portals becoming more user friendly. Accent is headed in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get onboard with the latest technology in content management. Control your external shares and the content that tells your company story. Support a product driven organization with the features needed to drive revenue internally.

Our weekly check-ins with our account support team put our minds at ease. The level of support provided by Accent is exceptional.

Even though there are gaps in the functionality, Accent respond quickly and are driven to help us solve our issue, even if it means working directly with the developers to solve key components.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

James C.

"Easy Online Access for All Your Presentation Needs"

What do you like best?

As easy as online shopping is, now you can access and create presentations from your entire library of slides.

What do you dislike?

User acceptance is quite low since it is another program for our sales team to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to make sure to do your leg work before getting into Accent by doing an inventory of all your presentation and slides to find common slides that should be linked rather than added into each presentation. Will help with the organization and uploading to create your very own Accent Library.

We struggled with various versions of slides which was impossible to correct until I implemented linking common slides to various decks which greatly led to doing the same with Accent. Fix one to update all is our motto.

Derek D.

"Start selling with Accent Technologies"

What do you like best?

I love Accent Technologies because you have managers and coaches ready to help you to get to the next level, If you need any help with your sales they are always available to give you advices and that's the great thing! But I have to admit it you have a really good visibility of the evolution of your sales with the software. You can see all the datas and how you can be a better seller! You can manage everything with your phone so that's a great thing.

What do you dislike?

The first thing I didn't like when I heard about this product is that I wasn't able to have a trial to test it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to sell really faster and have a better productivity then this is the greatest thing!

I have a really better timing with this product. I can sell more faster than ever!

AM

"Accent Librarian"

What do you like best?

Intuitive platform that easily allows my team to access our most up to date materials at all time.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no run into anything that I disliked about this product.

We had an issue with our team not having access to the most up to date version of materials or would have to reach out to 2-3 people in order to receive what they're looking for. Accent provides easy version control and allows all members to access the materials they need in the matter of seconds.

"Senior Marketing Specialist"

What do you like best?

Their professionality and creativeness. They are always looking to enhance both the user experience as well as the implementers. Would highly recommend. Always enjoyed working with the team, even when times were the most stressful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we would catch glitches and need to inform the dev team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend. Truly was a 'game-changer' for our business.

Sales enablement, compliance risks, reduction in sales teams time spent organizing, increase in brand awareness, more sells.

Amy T.

"Easy transition, friendly people"

What do you like best?

Accent has allowed us to organize our internal and external documents in a seamless manner.

What do you dislike?

The time it took to onboard delayed the process for us to decide how to use the platform in a way that is most beneficial to us.

This tool allows for greater communication across teams from marketing to sales to GTM.

Un-attributed

"Good and flexible platform for reaching sales enablement goals"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and works well as a central place for managing content. It offer customization features for creating personalized content and good sharing capabilities. Accent staff is really helpful and supportive in developing new solutions to meet customer needs.

What do you dislike?

Compared to some competitors Accent provides less advanced features within the standard package.

The platform provides a central hub of all external sales materials and enables sales colleagues to share the right connect with customers quickly.

AI
Un-attributed

"Great tool to customize content librbary"

What do you like best?

Ability to adapt content library to fit our custom needs

What do you dislike?

Wish the Admin and analytics were cleaner and looked more modern. Price is fairly expensive unless you have custom needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use all it's functionality and work on a pricing structure that works for you.

Content delivery and tracking. Tied the system to Salesforce to track content utilization at the deal level. Customized PPT creation so teams can make their own presentations for each site.

Un-attributed

"AT review, useful but complicated"

What do you like best?

It has so much information and tools to help sell and manage selling, it feels like they have a solution to everything. It makes it easier to provide a customer with their needed product because I don't have to go and look for it in ten different places. I can get all the information here.

What do you dislike?

The CRM integration can make it a little confusing if you haven't used it before. Also, it very number based which may be hard for people who are more word or picture oriented learner's.

Helps sales reps quickly & efficiently find data, as well as gives help on how to improve selling.

"Very helpful tool!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to have access to all my powerpoint decks and creative information with this toolbox. Its a true time saver!

What do you dislike?

I enjoy it all and find it helpful resource!

Organization of all current capabilities decks is critical, especially as a new employee!

CH

"CRM tools"

What do you like best?

I used many CRM tools such as SAP, CRM, People Soft CRM.

They handle the job nicely but the maintenance like patching, upgrade is pain and expensive.

We have used the Accent product and see how easy it can installed and maintain. So it is a bonus for a smaller IT department with less staffs.

What do you dislike?

I think their interface can be made friendly for non technical people to use.

Customer management related products.

Large customer based needs fast and easy to use tools. Not going thru 20 screens for each entry.

AH
Un-attributed

"Fan of Accent Technologies"

What do you like best?

- Ease of use

- Mobile offering

- CRM integration

- Guided selling

- Search capability

- Compliance and security

- Personalization

What do you dislike?

At this point, there is not much of anything that I dislike

- 34% increase in content usage

- 3 hours saved on content development per rep per week

Un-attributed

"Best content management for sales teams"

What do you like best?

They have a very intuitive interface for reps to share and track sales content. We love the compliance and workflow features, making it easy to manage permissions and disclosures. We just started using their mobile app and our reps can't live without it.

What do you dislike?

We had some intermittent lag time but that has since been resolved

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

Centralizing all of our sales facing content, presentations, collateral and tools, giving them one place to find and share with prospects. They can now track buyer opens in real time and respond quickly to needs.

Un-attributed

"Accent serves as a great content library and allows us to streamline presentations "

What do you like best?

personalized, ability to have metadata on the back end, log-in on behalf feature

What do you dislike?

having to upload individual files instead of all at once (for supporting documents), sometimes the software is slow or lagging

we now have a library of premade presentations so we don't have to waste time recreating things we have done in the past. It allows us to have more time for more labor intensive projects

Un-attributed

"Accent Technologies, Simple and Innovative"

What do you like best?

Accent keeps it simple, and is always looking for improvements. They will work with you on customizing your Content Library and analytics. You can control all aspects of your Content Library, and have customize a workflow process to tailor to your needs.

Accent is extremely easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Internet Explorer based Administrator Module

Accent serves are the storage for all of our marketing materials. Everything is in one central location, and users are only able to access approved materials.

"Amazing time saver"

What do you like best?

Response times to buyers are extremely fast and great customer services.

What do you dislike?

Utilizing the training programs can be confusing.

Managing sales at dinners and at night when the offices care closed.

"Wonderful product"

What do you like best?

Very efficient and helps work time increaae

What do you dislike?

Hard to get used to using this product.

We utilize this product to help with sales performance

Learn more about Accent Technologies

Accent Technologies Videos

Learning about Accent Technologies?

* We monitor all Accent Technologies reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.