Workbooks.com

Workbooks.com delivers an intuitive, fast to implement CRM that empowers small to mid-size organisations.

Work for Workbooks.com?

Learning about Workbooks.com?

Workbooks.com Reviews

Ask Workbooks.com a Question
Showing 443 Workbooks.com reviews
Eric C.

"A sales CMR with professional and complete reports."

What do you like best?

I honestly love how it works in reports, since it can generate basically what my need, an extremely useful option.

When I think of these reports generated by the program I hope it is the same program that determines which information is the most important to report while with workbooks I have a great power in the reports since it can report me basically what I want and as I wish.

This is critical help in obtaining the useful information for each particular case since not everyone needs the same information.

And if you are a very visual person like me, it will be of great help since the report is very visual. This is another reason why I like this program.

What do you dislike?

What really displeases me about this program is that it is not easy to set up and program. It's very customizable and its reports can be configured to suit my needs visually, it is also true that to reach that level of configuration you need hours of effort and patience to learn how to configure everything correctly. What displeases me is that there should be a way to simplify all these features since at least I sometimes get upset about such settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for CMR software with good technical support, attentive and available 24/7 for you, this is one of the best options in your market. In addition to this, if you are concerned about having an ununderstandable report it is advisable to optimize its configuration to meet your needs which is possible with previous configurations.

Certainly this program has solved a lot the issue of support in our company, because whenever we have a problem or do not understand a configuration, especially with the topic of reports, the technical support has always been there to respond and clarify our doubts. This has saved us a lot of time and frustration.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Workbooks.com
Abigail D.

"Intuitive & easily customisable CRM product."

What do you like best?

Workbooks is a brilliant self-service product that has enabled my company (insurance based) to take complete control of our data, something we lacked with our previous platform. Though the CRM package was not built to support a company like ours, we have been able to customise our databases heavily to meet our needs. This has been helped massively by the amazing Support team, and I must mention Sam Harris and Alix Snell in particular.

I love being able to create my own reports. This allows me to support my colleagues by providing useful statistics, but also helps me locate specific records quicker and easier than if I were to search using Views.

What do you dislike?

I would benefit greatly from more specific error messaging when creating Calculated Columns in Reporting, or some more information about what may cause specific errors in the Knowledge Base. I am not confident with SQL and the differences between formulas that work in SQL vs Excel can cause some confusion for us sometimes.

Additionally, I would love to be able to use the search bar to search by 'Id', purely to save some time when looking for a particular record.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a strong sales/marketing focus in your company, Workbooks is the one for you. It is easy to pick up if you have never used CRM software before and is able to provide all the statistics that you may need. If you want to be able to expand your business and need to customise your database to support this, this is easy to do with Workbooks either by yourself or with the help of their fantastic Support team.

Though I joined the company after they began working with Workbooks, I understand that this product is superior to our previous platform in many ways but particularly because we can create reports ourselves, something we would have to send off for previously. I am able to have complete control of our data with Workbooks and create, amend and export this at any time by myself. This saves our company money and time, and allows us to feel more involved with our own products than we have in the past.

What CRM solution do you use?

Caroline E.

"Workbooks Review - Easy Working"

What do you like best?

Workbooks allows our company to capture data and record the sales progress of our enquires through to order. It also allows us to create marketing campaigns and be able to understand the response rate of our campaigns. The reporting aspect of the workbooks is also very powerful and they run as live data which enable us as a business to monitor growth and orders as and when the data is created in workbooks.

As a cloud based system this system allows are external users to have access to the workbooks system no matter there location.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes act a little wonky depending on the browser you may be using to access it however otherwise it is perfectly fine

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely say give it a try as they offer a full featured free trial

Customer Service as well as billing

Joshua S.

"User friendly, customisable CRM product"

What do you like best?

Workbooks has a great level of customisation available, meaning we can edit all the record types in terms of how they look, what must be filled and what is shown for certain people if necessary

What do you dislike?

I've found more often than not, I have had to chase up Workbooks on completion of some minor paid developments. I also found in our early days of using the product in situations where I'd need customer service it would be a real pot luck of if I get someone capable and willing to truly understand the issue and help, or if I got someone who pretty much listened for key words in my conversation and directed me to a semi-relevant knowledge base page

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Putting the time in to get the product right from the start i.e. form layouts, mandatory attributes etc. will be very useful in the long run, ensuring you have clean, reliable data if you want to report on it.

Workbooks is currently helping us with improved visualisation of our own sales team. By using report downloads and API keys in another piece of reporting software, we can link information from workbooks to other data sources such as our accounting software to effectively forecast what the business can expect

Alex B.

"Workbooks CRM in the flooring construction industry"

What do you like best?

The cloud based nature of the software with very competitive pricing options make Workbooks an attractive choice to use, but more than that is the simplicity of the interface and its intuitive nature to use. There is a significant degree of customisation available which meant that we could adapt the standard CRM language and names to better fit our own bespoke business processes. This is a big plus of the system to us at Courtcraft. I would also recommend you check out the right the right Workbooks Partner company who will set you up with the system, our provider CRM Insights comes highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Some of the additional functionality that you can purchase is not easy to justify if you are a small business and so we do not use those. A more integrated CRM package for small business users would be a great option to create.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, but with the right partner support

We needed to migrate legacy data from an old Microsoft Dynamics system to a new system and in the end we went with a completely new system as we thought it had more advantages over the Microsoft CRM. The new Workbooks CRM has integrated with our bespoke business processes in a superior way. Its easier to manage our opportunities pipeline and maximise our sales in Construction.

Claudia R.

"Workbooks CRM - Non profit"

What do you like best?

I like the new design (easier to use) and how you can create bespoke reports and change the layout of records. We import data monthly from other system and it's very helpful to be able to use settings from a previous import. It's also a helpful tool to keep record of GDPR requirements.

What do you dislike?

Some technical problems aren't quickly solved. For example not being able to automatically update fields in contact records using the employer (related record) information without having to open and save each of them (impossible when there are thousands).

Implementation has been quite challenging, but changes in our organisation (new team) and in Workbooks (our account manager) are related to this.

Making information available and accessible to different members of the team.

Keeping data organised.

Keeping track of leads.

Carl B.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like the level of bespoke care given to our business. We have taken advantage of the CS+ package where Workbooks allocate additional hours for support and development but even their standard level of care is excellent. Their onsite technical support has also been of exceptional quality in my experience.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike - any tech issues/improvements customers have can be voted up on their forum and will be addressed by their tech teams. It would perhaps be beneficial for the sales team to have a higher degree of tech literacy so that many different types of enquiry can be handled with a single call but this is a minor gripe considering just how good the technical team is.

We are streamlining our fee renewal processes, our ability to report and are branching out into marketing campaigns. Workbooks is excellent for integration with mail clients and surveys allowing for a granular level of detail recorded in real time on customer records. We are also hoping to roll out their customer service system of ticketing and priority categorisation very soon.

ALFONZO P.

"Efficient tool "

What do you like best?

I like that Workbook have avery strong and capable support team which really hepls outweigh any of the slightly frustrating.

the systen is extremely flexible

The reporting engine is so powerful that you can create irtually anything you can think of.

What do you dislike?

Although this is the pros . it is not without its frustrationes. t not inmediately instuitive to customize and if you add modules after using it for some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start a free trial to start using the software and make all possible questions to the technical team of customer service

Has accelerated the work by automatic and multiple calculation

The use of a spreadsheet that assigns the time of each employee helps us to better track this problem

Paul R.

"Extremely useful for your company"

What do you like best?

Everything is straight forward and easy to understand. The tips and tools this website offers are spectacular! Once you get everything you need from this service, your business will improve dramatically like mine has.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike and nothing that is worth saying. Every issue is on my end and is never a big problem. I trust workbooks support to handle every issue i have.

With the sales tracking I have been able to analyze it much clearer than i would have manually, which has driven profit up 20% recently. Cutting the cost of certain functions that workbooks has packed together for a very cheap price has also helped in so many ways. Not only does it increase profit, it decreases stress.

Jotham G.

"WORKBOOKS. COM SALES MANAGEMENT. "

What do you like best?

Workbooks.com software is an amazing software which has helped my organization greatly.First,workbooks.com software being cloud based platform it's easy to access by all users as well as customers at all levels. Also this software is impressive in aspects of customization of all organization workflow to fit to customers needs and desires. Workbooks.com software is an amazing tracking and reporting platform for all organization workflow. Also this software has enhanced integration and collaboration of users and customers within one workplace conveniently. Also it has greatly transformed my company in developing dashboards platforms as well as improving sales programs within my organization.

What do you dislike?

Workbooks.com sotfware has transformed all sales spheres within my organization positively and it has been a game changer within my company. Also we have faced some downfalls with this software. First, for the new users it's cumbersome and confusing which may lead to biasesness. Also sometimes workbooks.com software is slow lowering sales and marketing perpetuation which inturn reduces level of production within my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a more articulated, flexible and an excellent software for sales and marketing management, Workbooks.com software is our answer.Personally I have used this software in my company and it's amazing and I highly recommend workbooks.com software worldwide.

Problem in customization of organization structures to fit into customers needs, poor collaboration, poor tracking and reporting of organization workflow and even poor accessibility due to lack of stipulated upgrading. But all this problems has been solved by the help of workbooks.com..

EC
Executive Sponsor in Construction

"Don't use GatorMail from Workbooks"

What do you like best?

Very little. What I like best is completing marketing without the hinderance of Communigator!

What do you dislike?

A slow platform that is not robust. Complicated campaign set-up. Unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avoid GatorMail from Workbooks. You will spend more time raising support requests than actually completing effective marketing.

This has caused nothing but business problems. We are a marketing consultancy that has experience of other marketing automation software and are fully versed in marketing automation techniques. This system consumed staff time, rather than being an enabler. A number of errors and limitations to the system meant we were left with landing pages and forms not working, triggered emails inoperable and workflows were not sophisticated enough to meet our requirements. So this just left us using it as an email send system, this then started to fail. Send statistics seemed to vary and be inconsistent and the ‘drag and drop’ editor is slow and flaky. A fault also crept in with email sign-up, so new registrants were not being included in email sends.

Pradeep H.

"Wonderful CRM software"

What do you like best?

Support: Workbooks have a very strong and capable support team which really helps outweigh any of the slightly frustrating areas of the CRM. They are very quick to respond via email and very few problems taking longer than a single phone call to resolve. Capability / Flexibility: The system is extremely flexible. It allows a huge amount of different areas of the business to be logged, controlled and reported on. Some CRM systems can deal with lead tracking and customer tracking, but Workbooks very easily deals with this as well as all financial areas of the business sales orders, invoicing, purchasing and more. `Single Platform: linked to its flexibility, Workbooks, with the introduction of the Web Insights and Email Marketing platforms is able to deal with a contact end to end, from warming a lead up, to delivering a product once they have become a customer and then their journey via support and account management. Reporting: The reporting engine is so powerful that you can create virtually anything you can think of. I have only found one thing when creating reports that I wasn't able to do, even then it was a nice to have. Once you understand how the platform works, it becomes an invaluable tool.

What do you dislike?

Capability / Flexibility: Although this is in the pros, it is not without its frustrations. The flexibility of the platform, in particular 'how' you make it fit what you need, also makes it difficult to understand. It is not immediately intuitive to customize and if you add modules after using it for some time, (like the advanced security) it can be extremely painful. Some areas of the platform seem overly convoluted and often either need the help of their support team (who are excellent) or sometimes a consultant which comes at extra cost. Reporting: Again, as the reporting engine is so powerful it creates its own downside due to being unintuitive and even with some understanding difficult to understand. You cannot simply open a new blank report and create even simple reporting without having some idea of the logic behind how it works. A number of other CRM's allow you create 'general' reports far easier due to a more simple interface but they lack the power. I think there are areas where the platform could be easier to use and therefore create some frustrations but if you are aware that you need to have training and understanding in how the platform works first, you will have a versatile and powerful tool for your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this software for those who are looking to implement CRM in their business

I am not using for business. But I am using it to manage my peers and their progress in research.

Abigail D.

"Workbooks is user friendly, and adaptable. The Support team is fantastic."

What do you like best?

Workbooks is easy to pick up. It was the one of the first databases that I have used, and the only database that I have used full-time, so I was worried that I would not be able to use it to its full advantage. I was wrong, and was able to fully grasp its functions in a short period of time. Everything is clearly laid out, and, where I do need that little bit of guidance, the Support team are always happy and willing to help.

The different Record Types allow me to navigate easily around the database, and the Reporting function is brilliant. Gone are the days of tirelessly amending spreadsheets in Excel! All the information that I need is in Workbooks exactly where I need it.

The Importing tool is also a massive asset to me personally, as I import a lot of a data on a regular basis, both to create and update records. The function is completely logical, and works seamlessly. I am also able to test using our UAT database to ensure that my workings are correct, which is very handy for those moments when I am hesitate to manipulate live data without first checking that my process will work as I would hope.

What do you dislike?

In an ideal world, I would be able to use the Search function to search by Id. As System Admin, I use Ids far more than I do references due to importing. That being said, it is still simple to find a record based on their id by using filters within the Record Type.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like a database that is secure, easy to navigate and simple to use, Workbooks is for you. I was not well-versed in databases before using Workbooks and have been able to pick it up quickly and without difficulty. I can use all of its functions as they were intended, and my company benefits greatly from its ease. The data and stats that it provides us with are exceptional, and save us a lot of time.

With Workbooks, we are able to create and hold more secure data than we could with our previous provider. I am easily able to give different users their own individual capabilities based on experience and job role, which means that the data that we hold cannot be amended incorrectly. We are also able to prevent customers from changing secure data, and can use the Auditing functionality to track everything that occurs within the database.

I am also able to view my data in a more structured setting, which is easy to navigate. The Filtering tools provide me with more specific data when I need it, and means that I spend far less time manipulating data in Excel than I would previously.

Jenny S.

"Great for tracking sales cycles and orders"

What do you like best?

I like how much information you can store in one record, whether it is a sales lead or person record, how it all links to organisations and what emails have been sent is very handy. I use workbooks primarily for sales administration, so being able to see the sales team opportunities and the features like 'close date' and being able to link records to that is also a really good feature.

What do you dislike?

I think the search function could be a lot more advanced, trying to find exact people in a certain country etc, I think this would be a good feature to have. I also don't like how complicated it can be to make a report, all the different criteria you need to complete can make it tricky to use.

Using this for sales cycles has been ideal, being able to track and update opportunities in real time so that everyone can see has been beneficial to the company.

Madelyn B.

"Workbooks is great"

What do you like best?

that its easy and workbooks does all the work for you. All I have to do is enter your information and sit back, and watch the magic happen. I also love that if you are struggling with your business workbooks will help you with your problems. It will advertise and give you tips

What do you dislike?

That you have to pay for it, and also it does all the work for you. you can't have your own design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need help with your company and with advertising you need to use workbooks. It helps so much.

That it costs less for businesses than it does for an individual. I gives great tips

UR
User in Real Estate

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

I like workbooks because it is user-friendly and the customer service is actually really great. I had to call when I was first set up and they were super helpful. All features don't pertain to my business, I'm a real estate agent, but as a CRM it works well for my needs. Great for marketing and sales. (Note my father is the actual user who deals with the "finance" part of it-as he does all of my finances)

What do you dislike?

There are lots of extra features and windows that probably could be streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely like the ease of use, and the customer service is very good. Great for marketing, CRM, and finance tracking especially in my case as a self-employed business.

My CRM mostly and for sales tracking and finances. I like the part for marketing and CRM for tracking my sales and for mailchimp and web stuff. My father is the one who deals with Workbooks for all of my finances. He is my "accountant".

Edynn S.

"Great tool for a customer success team "

What do you like best?

It is a wonderful tool to generate Reports and Dashboards that give you insight into your Case KPIs. Understanding your customer service performance will help you make the right decisions - ultimately increasing customer satisfaction. It gives a more in depth look at your clients so they don't fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent tool for customer success but not robust enough for a full cycle sales team so most businesses you will need to use 2 different systems to get what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great stand alone tool but it does not solve for all the CRM needs for most sales organizations so we found ourselves having to use this in conjunction of another CRM to provide everything that we needed in our organization.

It is allowing us to identify re-occurring problems with customers and churn. Customer services teams often deal with recurring problems or issues: a recurring issue with a particular product, a problematic courier etc. Use that knowledge to deal with the source of the problems and stop the issues recurring, saving your business money and improving overall customer satisfaction.

Fiona E.

"Making the complex - straightforward "

What do you like best?

The ability to let your processes dictate the best way to use Workbooks - you don't need to build your processes around the limitations of the system as is the case with other systems.

I particularly find this useful for sending press releases to media partners which can be tested and scheduled to be sent and then record the outcomes of interest.

I also like the drop box function which enables employees who are not users to be able to share info in to the system

What do you dislike?

The configuration can be a little tiresome if you do it yourself, but adding to the customisation, after the initial set-up is simple to do.

The is a perception that an App for use on mobile may work better for sales people when they do not access to the internet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously consider using workbooks as it is easy to set up and the with it the adoption rates then follow through.

Make sure that you have a strong team and an executive sponsor who will help overcome an challenges

Look at all the functionality as now the web Insights and email platform it is truly an all embracing system

Sharing and simplifying processes both for people who are users and work in departments that are not currently using it

Madhu S.

"Excellent, well thought out CRM that is flexible with an amazing interfacce"

What do you like best?

Here are 4 reasons why I love Workbooks

1) Brilliant interface

CRM software can often be very difficult to use, because of all the task it can do. Workbooks, however, has a beautiful user interface. The system is designed to look like Windows complete with a desktop and start menu, so it is very intuitive and familiar. The desktop is used to store the more frequent tools, while the rest is clever organized in the start menu. This means that you can always quickly find what you want as nothing is ever more than a click away, but unlike other systems, there is no danger of being overwhelmed.

2) Flexibility

Another great feature of Workbooks is the flexibility. Unlike other systems which force you into their rigid way of thinking, Workbooks lets you assign custom fields to record types. This is handy if you have specialist data requirements which may not be otherwise covered by a CRM system.

This flexibility is mirrored in the report creating functionality, as you can incorporate any fields into your reports.

In the past, I used another CRM software that didn’t have this feature. Very often, after generating a report, I would have to copy and paste it into Word and then edit it to fit my needs, which was a huge time waste especially as the number of reports and records began to grow.

Thankfully, with Workbooks, there’s none of this foolishness. The software dances to my tune and not the other way around.

3) Snappy cross-platform cloud based system

Workbooks is fully accessible over the web and even works on mobile and tablet. Quite wisely the mobile version doesn’t replicate the Windows desktop and instead has a custom designed solution that uses a well designed hamburger menu to arrange the options. Despite being a web based system, Workbooks is very snappy whether being viewed on Desktop, Mobile or Tablet. Sometimes it is so fast, that I think I am using a native app.

The last system I used required syncing with a desktop client and often I would find that data was missing when I was off site, which was a pain. Thankfully with Workbooks there is none of this nonsense!

4) Excellent training videos

Workbooks has a great library of training videos.

They are very well made and I often watched them when I had a minute. In doing so, I often came up with new ideas of how the software could better help the business, which I had not originally considered.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of any complaints. In the past it used to be a little sluggish, but this has long been since fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Workbooks comes with a 30 day trial, so you can check out if its right for you. And from the moment you see the excellent interface you will be hooked.

I used Workbooks at a company for keep track of customer enquiries and then charting their progress to competition, including the tracking of sales. It was a real eye opener over the value of certain clients in relation to the time spent interacting with them and the money earned.

Cathy C.

"Workbooks review"

What do you like best?

The workbooks have a fast and capable support team that is ready to help with any areas of CRM. They respond very fast compared to other call centers and they can resolve every problem that is given to them. The workers are all well trained with the system. The system is also very flexible which allows for ease of use. Once workbook is mastered then it becomes a tool that can be always relied upon.

What do you dislike?

I suppose what I dislike about workbook would be the search system. Also it can be a little bit hard for people who never used these types of systems before, but anything can be over come with a little bit of practice.

Also I do not like how there is no function that it forces me to write a certain amount of words like it should be up to the user to say how much they want. If its short let it be short.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its a nice software

Well the business problems would be that I can view data in a more organized format which is easier to navigate. I also love using this to manage my co workers and myself. Nice tool

Ramon Enrique B.

"CRM software based on knowledge, and great for marketing campaigns"

What do you like best?

The part of keeping the accounts of my clients in my company, besides the control of the invoices, the credits, the contracts and the orders of my clients this part is very complete in the software

What do you dislike?

For a not very experienced user it becomes a little complex but it is enough to see the training tutorials with it, you get an idea of how you have to work with this software. Also with the webinars with this tool you also learn to use this application a lot

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a quite complete software with many potentialities when it comes to keeping accounts and its security layer with the double factor of authentication is very good at validating the login of users. The permisology of the different modules or options that allows you to give public and private access to certain users depending on what each user doesThe templates to give a very personal touch to the pages that are going to have in your web domain, also allows you to customize the same and of course the tool for marketing to send emails to your different contacts as scheduled.

It has helped me to be more orderly and have a better control of the accounts of my clients in my company has given me multiple benefits among them being up to date when it comes to delivering a summary of all the orders of purchase and sale that I have with my suppliers (clients)

Jordan P.

"Helpful and very accommodating to my needs "

What do you like best?

The one thing I like most about workbooks.com is that it is very easy to use on the go. When I have been traveling I can easily keep up with reports and my work.

What do you dislike?

One thing I prefer that workbooks.com had was a way to search by ID. I tend to need to do that a lot of the time and it would be much easier if that was possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the investment of trying it out it will surprise you.

As a business we are solving to fix the time and money it takes to create plans and the benefits I have noticed are me being able to have complete control over my work and send it off as an individual.

Dan B.

"Really flexible CRM does help stay on top of leads "

What do you like best?

Its a really flexible system, our previous CRM was not really suitable for our business (B2B/recruitng), so it wasn't very efficient, but thanks to the adaptability of workbooks we've really been able to set it up to work perfectly in our business, and it makes us a lot more productive. We've definitely had less leads slip through the net since we've been using it

What do you dislike?

It was quite a big job to set up. There were a lot of elements to tailor the arm to work in our company with our sales process and customer service. As it's so flexible there are a lot of elements which we changed, but in the long run that's helped us save a lot mire time so it was worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Invest the time at the beginning to get it set up properly and it will save you hundreds of hours in the long run

We've found it easier to stay on top of leads and keep them from going cold. We've increased sales and we're now missing out on less opportunities as we know exactly when to be contacting people.It's also helping us a lot with customer service, so we've had happier clients as well as more clients.

Nick J.

"Function rich and highly configurable"

What do you like best?

Whilst Workbooks comes with so much functionality 'out of the box', it's highly configurable. Whilst this isn't necessarily easy for the layperson, Workbooks provide great training, assistance and support. They are regularly enhancing the product to release new features. The reporting tool is very powerful and enables pretty much any data to be combined.

What do you dislike?

As with any software product there's a few bugs and things that could be better, but these are minor and in no way get in the way of the overall experience, which is positive. The integration with Communigator could be slicker.

Our data was scattered across numerous CRM databases, email marketing systems and spreadsheets. We've been able to combine this into one place and are nearing a 'single customer view', enhanced with details about online activities, transactions and communications.

David C.

"Flexible CRM software"

What do you like best?

Flexibility is the main reason we use workbooks, We were allowed to customise the software to exactly how we wanted it for our business. We use it for sales, lead tracking and management of our customer database. We also use it as a support tool, allowing us to link support requests to existing organisations

The support from workbooks is excellent and prompt

What do you dislike?

Whilst it is extremely flexible, this can be a hinderance as it then becomes complicated to setup. We use it for support but its not entirely suitable for this as its more aimed at managing customer data.

We use it to allow us easy management of our customers and potential customers through lead tracking, as well as using it for support

Learn more about Workbooks.com

Workbooks.com Videos

Learning about Workbooks.com?

* We monitor all Workbooks.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.