Talend Big Data Platform

3.8

Talend simplifies big data integration with graphical tools and wizards that generate native code so you can start working with Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Spark Streaming and NoSQL databases today. Talend Big Data Integration platform delivers high-scale, in-memory fast data processing, as part of the Talend Data Fabric solution, so your enterprise can turn more and more data into real-time decisions.

Work for Talend Big Data Platform?

Learning about Talend Big Data Platform?

Talend Big Data Platform Reviews

Ask Talend Big Data Platform a Question
Showing 15 Talend Big Data Platform reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Talend Big Data Platform

"Big Data Review "

What do you like best?

I liked how it freed up time compared to the processes we had in place without it. It made day to day workflow much simpler and easier to focus on additional tasks which inevitably freed up the time to make money elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue for me was dealing with a ramp up on my end. I wasn't familiar with the product before being introduced to its capabilities, and my team wasn't fully prepared on how to show the data insights to me in a seamless fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none actually I enjoyed it!

I realized the benefit in day to day workflow with the integrations they offered us on the back end at Yelp. It was surprisingly effective in cutting down lag and downtime.

What Big Data Integration Platform solution do you use?

Talend Big Data Platform review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for data integration that is user friendly"

What do you like best?

User interface is very friendly and it seems that the team is working very efficiently to correct a lot of the issues that arise in the program. I am not a buyer but from my understanding the platform is a cost effective solution.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be a little buggy at times and when uploading a large amount of data it can be pretty slow. Support could also be more readily available when having issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that the vision your company has line sup well with the scope of what Talend does.

Used as an ETL tool to integrate big data.

Talend Big Data Platform review by Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.

"Talend Big Data Platform"

What do you like best?

It is a very user-friendly tool which I use to migrate my jobs from DataStage ETL to Big Data Talend.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of time to build any job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

there should be some facility to run on two jobs simultaneously

I use this tool for my clients to migrate my job from Datastage.

Talend Big Data Platform review by Nader S.
Nader S.

"A complete tool for ETL developpers"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool for ETL and ELT developpers to familiarize with tbe BIG DATA ecosystem.

Before use, developpers need to have a little idea about BIG DATA ecosystem

What do you dislike?

Some systems are not handled by Talend Big Data

Data ingestion and transformation

Talend Big Data Platform review by User

"Talend Big Data Platform Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed how the platform was designed and the visualization capabilities and how you are able to manipulate the data.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how it wouldn't remember my previous selections when analyzing data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Include test data so that the users can see how the data could be manipulated as an example.

Looking into student retention, demographic breakdowns and trends. The potential for finding these things are there.

Talend Big Data Platform review by Johnson T.
Johnson T.

"Talend - Oracle Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use Platform allowing for ease of connection to data sources

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to navigate to the portal.

Finding Actionable Insights

Talend Big Data Platform review by User

"An Insightful Big Data Platform"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was for me to implement the platform into other products I was already using

What do you dislike?

It wasn't very easy to use at first. A more minimalist approach to the UX may come in handy

It has helped us aggregate our different data infrastructures into one situation

Talend Big Data Platform review by Consultant

"My experience thus far has been amazing!"

What do you like best?

The website and everything that is offered.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike! I am currently still learning how to use and navigate the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no recommendations at the moment.

This site definitely has a lot of potential to help me with my work.

Talend Big Data Platform review by Administrator

"Nuvolo for Biomedical Technicians"

What do you like best?

I like how straightforward and useful this application is for us as Biomedical Technicians and for our colleagues.

What do you dislike?

It has certain glitches and updates are delayed.

We are solving the problems of not being able to provide sufficient device information in the past.

Talend Big Data Platform review by User

"A flawed platform with potential"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to use and implement.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how difficult it was to integrate with our other products.

We are trying to consolidate our data in one central location by integrating this platform with our current offerings.

Talend Big Data Platform review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Great customer interactions review tool"

What do you like best?

Cloud based tool to analyse a big data driven by customers

What do you dislike?

If it is not true big data then it could be overkill

To see the customers needs and feelings toward our brand

"Consulting"

What do you like best?

I liked how it integrated all of my data.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how it was slow at some points.

It provides me with better insights.

"Sharing Talend's experience"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use and higly efficient performance

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike other than the pricing

Generic challenge of ETL in Data lake

Talend Big Data Platform review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Feature rich, open source platform"

What do you like best?

Availability of various connectors and modules

What do you dislike?

not too many, but some niece connectors missing

healthcare solution based on analytics

Learning about Talend Big Data Platform?

* We monitor all Talend Big Data Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.