Showpad Coach

Showpad Coach

Showpad Coach (formerly LearnCore) is a video coaching and training solution that addresses common challenges for growing organizations that need to certify their sales team and increase revenue.

Work for Showpad Coach?

Learning about Showpad Coach?

Showpad Coach Reviews

Ask Showpad Coach a Question
Showing 149 Showpad Coach reviews
Showpad Coach review by Adam S.
Adam S.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Showpad Coach
Showpad Coach review by Evelyn H.
Evelyn H.

"LearnCore meets our business needs for training and coaching and we love the continual support"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of using LearnCore. Our company uses another LMS program called ADP. It is difficult to use and out of date. LearnCore is easy to learn and creating the courses is much, much quicker than ADP.

I also love the Pitch IQ feature and the Checklists. These features are not available in ADP. I especially love the continual support I receive from Michael Kroeplin and Trevah Di Salvio! I have worked closely with Trevah and she quickly responds whenever our company has questions. She is kind and helpful. She is the BEST!

What do you dislike?

I like everything about LearnCore except for the fact that you can't add an individual user to a Checklist. You can only add them if they are in a group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best decision our department made to start using LearnCore! It is so easy to create courses and we love the Pitch IQ and the Checklist features.

We have found that the Checklists have been extremely helpful in on-boarding a new hire. We had been using a new hire manual, which was good, but with the checklists they have helped us to be better organized and allow us to prioritize the tasks in the on-boarding process. This has allowed everyone (new hire and manager) to be more thorough in the training and an overall better experience.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

Showpad Coach review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Excellent Team Makes the LearnCore Experience Even Better"

What do you like best?

The LearnCore platform has already begun to have an impact on our organization and it is this speed to market that has become a favorite capability of mine. Within a week of implementation, I had subject matter experts producing content and learners actively participating in courses and roleplaying scenarios.

This development cycle goes beyond just implementation too. I can work with a planning committee to determine a new training need and have the content in my reps or managers hands in under a week. This is no small feat for a sales training/enablement team of 1.

When it comes to specific functions, the value of the PitchIQ cannot be understated. With a largely remote team, the flexibility and ease of the system allows for us to deliver continuous practice and simulations to our teams. All the while providing great opportunities for our managers to interact with and coach their teams.

Supporting all of this is a phenomenal team of sales reps, client success representatives, and executive leadership who make the experience feel more like a partnership than a purchase.

What do you dislike?

The LearnCore platform is lacking behind some of the competitors in their interface and UI. This is especially prevalent in their mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnCore is an excellent Training and Sales Enablement Tool. It is easy to use, agile in its capabilities, quick to deploy and provides strong reinforcement and practice through its PitchIQ. If you are looking for something that allows a small team to have a quick impact, this is what you are looking for. However, due to its focus, it does lack some of the more complex assessment and performance management features you may find in some heavier Learning Management solutions.

My suggestion? Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.

With a long/complex deal cycle and remote teams, we were attempting to find a platform that not only allowed us to deliver distance learning but to actively engage our sales reps in activities that provided repetitive reinforcement.

While early in our development process, we have already seen improved onboarding assessment scores and user engagement scores.

Showpad Coach review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Ongoing deployment going ell so far; great support from LearnCore team!"

What do you like best?

Platform is feature-rich and easy to use. We're still in the midst of our initial rollout and, as such, we've had a lot of questions. Everything has gone smoothly thanks to the awesome support we get from the LearnCore implementation team!

What do you dislike?

So far, the Salesforce integration has been buggy, but we knew this was new feature to the platform when we made our decision. LearnCore has been up front communicating the status of the fixes to us and we're confident they will resolve in a timely fashion. This has not slowed our rollout in any way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnCore has a rich set of features and a great looking interface that makes using their platform simple and easy to learn. One of the big differentiators that made them stand out from the competition is the level of support. Customers are assigned a client integration team that is committed to helping you rollout and use the platform in the most efficient way possible. This is a great resource for any new customer and is a testament to LearnCore's commitment to their customers.

We're using LearnCore to on-board new employees and train our internal sales teams. LearnCore has provided us much-needed visibility and reporting into learner's progress.

Showpad Coach review by Bill M.
Bill M.

"Easy to Manage and Use AND Great Support"

What do you like best?

The software itself is very straightforward and easy to use. It has all the features we need without a lot of unnecessary overhead. Setting up a course is more or less wizard driven, guiding you through the process, and allowing you to "preview" what it will look like along the way. Perhaps what's even better is how easy it is to get assistance from our dedicated Client Strategy rep, who is consistently responsive, patient, and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really discovered any true "dislikes," as of yet, but if forced to comment on an area of improvement I would say that I would like for a(n optional) way to be notified whenever a participant takes a test within a course. (It is very easy to submit feedback for future enhancements, and in the few months we've been using the software, other enhancements have already been released).

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any software, be sure to get buy-in from Management to ensure adoption by those expected to use the software. In our case, it was Management who wanted such an application to be put into place, but before rolling out the first courses, we made sure to work with the individual managers to share the content that was being released, and to discuss deadlines, etc.

The primary reason we acquired LearnCore was for the quarterly certification of sales reps, who previously had to schedule these certifications - with 3-5 attendees - in-person. Arranging a time when multiple people would be available at the same time, in one place, every few months, was quite challenging. Already we are seeing benefits as reps are able to complete the courses at their leisure, and managers are able to review the submissions on their own time. Additional uses for the system are already being discussed (new hire on-boarding, for example).

Showpad Coach review by Kate G.
Kate G.

"Very User-Friendly LMS System"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how easy LearnCore is to use from a learner standpoint as well as an administrator's perspective. Being able to easily navigate through PitchIQs or curriculum saves the learner time and frustration as the layout is simple and understandable. On the admin side, being able to drag and drop items into place and easily update, publish and assign courses make my life a lot less hectic. I love the ability of reminding learners to complete their courses as well.

I also appreciate the support of the LearnCore team. Anytime I've had a question or issue, I have received very prompt and courteous responses. They are dedicated to ensure that my experience is as positive as possible.

What do you dislike?

There are enhancements that will hopefully come into fruition like more question options for quizzes, the ability the enroll a user or users instead of only by a group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With my limited 5 months experience with this product, I can certainly say that I'm happy our company made the switch. I'm still very much a novice with all the capabilities that LearnCore has to offer and look forward to increasing my knowledge base to create a better experience for my sales team.

A huge benefit that LearnCore provides our business is the ability to complete a PitchIQ review. Being a sales organization, it is important that our sales force know a product and be able to successfully pitch it. Having the capability to record them through a webcam and audio along with a PowerPoint if needed, greatly streamlines the pitch process. Our Leadership group can then provide feedback on the PitchIQ and score it all within LearnCore.

Showpad Coach review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Training Made Fun"

What do you like best?

The gamification functionality and the ability to restrict cheating is vital in the learning functionality. Having the sales team actually review the material, and not just have someone else give them the answers has been a top feature of this over previous software.

What do you dislike?

The UI at the dashboard level is not the easiest, and sometimes the very things we have implemented to prevent cheating make taking the tests harder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnCore has consistently kept training as the carrot, not the stick. It has prevented cobra farms from manifesting around training and gives us the support concerning reporting we need as a team. 100% recommend!

providing training while having a standard that the last person to take the test is being tested in the same way as the first.

Showpad Coach review by User in Internet

"OK training tool with an attractive but troubling interface"

What do you like best?

LearnCore provides much-needed structure to job training and onboarding. This is the first time I've encountered a tool with this level of depth.

What do you dislike?

The UI looks like it should be easy to work with. It isn't. It's clearly laid out, but actually clicking things to try and get modules completed can run the user into dead ends without a clear reason why. I think the problem is that there's not much conceptual space between the trainer and trainee; the new hire is presented some information that they don't need to see, and it might be too much trouble for the teacher to segregate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the person setting up the training courses needs to think about what they're doing before pushing them to the trainees. It's easy to make unclear or redundant steps.

Many companies lack any sort of formalized onboarding process, and expect hires to pick things up as they go. LearnCore lays out the education path and tracks the user along it to completion.

Showpad Coach review by Taryn R.
Taryn R.

"Showing training ROI using LearnCore"

What do you like best?

In the last few years, I successfully launched LearnCore at 2 different companies. Each time, we chose LearnCore because of it's user friendly interface, 10-minutes or less methodology and PitchIQ functionality. As a Sales Enablement and learning professional, I believe in using a blended approach to learning, and LearnCore is the perfect complement to all of the other training and resources we provide to our learners. Using the micro learning approach, we're able to produce content quickly and update it as needed given how fast things change in the media space. With so much information to get in front of sales teams, LearnCore's ease of use allows us to work with SME's across the business because they can easily create and scale training to various users groups. Additionally, we use LearnCore's Pitch IQ for our certification programs which has allowed us to show ROI on training.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about LearnCore. When I want to see enhancements/additions/changes to the platform, I share feedback with the LearnCore team -- they are always very open to feedback and implement changes quickly into the platform where possible.

We use LearnCore for new hire onboarding, product/what we sell training, systems/tools training, soft skills and leadership training. LearnCore has been especially effective for new hire onboarding and product/what we sell training.

Showpad Coach review by John B.
John B.

"I've decided to move my entire platform to LearnCore"

What do you like best?

I’m super excited to be partnering with Learncore as a company and as the platform for distributing my content moving forward. I’ve reviewed, built and used many different enablement platforms over the years. Learncore has the best approach and technology to address the challenges of today’s complex learning environment while providing the flexibility for companies to adapt and evolve as things change. It elevates learning, coaching and reinforcement to the next level and is on the front line of the Just-In-Time Learning trend. With my content on the Learncore platform I know my clients will drive better and more consistent results. In addition, the Learncore team just gets it. They know there’s always room for improvement and are willing to put in the work without cutting corners or taking shortcuts. The people, content and technology are all aligned to make this a fantastic relationship and really make a difference for our clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor workflow preferences I have along with where certain buttons should be, etc but it's all small stuff. Also, the LearnCore team is great at taking feedback and making adjustments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know the people, they make all the difference.

Learncore has allowed for a much more streamline approach to track, measure and reinforce my training. My previous platform did not allow for coaching and reinforcement in any meaningful way. Learncore does. Also, I've very excited about their Just-In-Time learning abilities to get reps the content when they need it.

Showpad Coach review by Rachel R.
Rachel R.

"10+ years T&D, OD, and HR experience"

What do you like best?

The superior customer service everyone has been so helpful and the speed of service is outstanding! My reps really are an extension of my internal team.

What do you dislike?

We had a couple of bugs pop up that we (as a company) had noticed and had to escalate to LearnCore mostly things disappearing or not functioning as they did prior to a release (download button disappears for example). Headsets and recording issues have been rough on our sales reps. (Wish the audio functioned a bit better) or in-product instructions showing rep how to use PitchIQ for example. I wish the reporting functionality was easier, along with customizing email templates vs. having to update each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it - I can not say enough good things about their customer service and my LearnCore reps. They are an extension of my team!

Certification via Webex used to be a 16 step process (even more if the rep didn't pass) with LearnCore we got it down to 5 easy steps! Minimize Manager and Employee time - speedier cert. process overall. Our on-boarding process has become more streamlined and easy for our reps. to use.

Showpad Coach review by Giorgia O.
Giorgia O.

"Easy and Fundamental Sales Enablement Platform"

What do you like best?

Adoption by the field because it's relatively intuitive. We've been deployed for over a year and a half and rarely get "how to" questions. From August of 2016 today, I've been able to build out over 100 courses, and trust me, I am not an LMS admin type. It's just designed to be incredibly easy to manage. It is a reliable resource for me to get essential information out to the Sales Org. I also appreciate the account management and commitment my customer success rep (Toby) has to my team's success. Oh, and the new checklist feature is the bomb!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see LearnCore enable assignment by individual vs. only group. It's something they are working on though. In making the reporting more robust, some of the easy overview information has gotten buried. But I will say my sales ops counterpart loves it and can run some great reports for me. I'm not impressed with the mobile app but know they are continuing to build that out as well.

I use LearnCore to onboard all my new sales reps. We have a robust Pre-Sales Bootcamp curriculum they go through and it has enabled us to dive into topics in bootcamp without having to go over basics. My new reps feel much better prepared. Once in the field, it is a great reference tool for them to go back to regularly as I'm uploaded new content weekly for them to review. I've also certified the field on new messaging and demo's.

Showpad Coach review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"LMS: Leadership; Make life easy; Suppot"

What do you like best?

LearnCore has always be proactive, generous, and supportive of my L&D efforts across numerous companies. Each month I receive a phone call to discuss what's new and answer any questions that I may have. Additionally, I know I can call and always be treated with respect. LearnCore has become a company that I admire and look forward to working with for many years to come.

What do you dislike?

There are 2 things I dislike about LearnCore. I wish the email messages from Admin@learncore.com could be customized. I know they are working on that. Also, the UI isn't the most attractive. It is very functional, but not "sexy." This is also being address. Aside from that--nothing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to what LearnCore says. They are really good at what they do and have determined many best practices. Trust them!

I'm addressing a remote salesforce and 3rd party sellers. LearnCore enables me to upload content and track completions, time it took to take courses, and even how many test attempts were necessary. The benefits realized are focused mainly on completion reporting; however, longer term, we expect to tie it back to ROI.

Showpad Coach review by Nichole W.
Nichole W.

"Completely Changed our Sales Organization!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use & compatibility w/software

What do you dislike?

Would like more hierarchy in curriculums.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to change the way your Sales Organization views training and increase engagement, this is definitely the right tool!

We have solved a major problem with consistency here at Jive. The bulk of our Sales Org is remote and we were unable to deliver consistent training and messaging prior to incorporating LearnCore. We also had a problem with manager engagement , which has been improved by the Pitch IQ. Managers can now see how their reps are pitching and give them the feedback that some hadn't received in years! It has helped our organization grow and have a structure that was never expected but has brought so much more value to our organization as a whole. In addition it has helped give structure to our Onboarding Program which did not exist before LearnCore. Now, we have been given so much positive feedback from our leaders and new hires that appreciate how much this has helped improve ramp time and prepare new hires for their job so much faster.

Showpad Coach review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Mid-size company using LearnCore for sales training"

What do you like best?

Using the platform from an Admin and Learner perspective is easy and intuitive. LearnCore support staff is always willing to help and provide ideas and insights in to maximizing utilization of the platform. The PitchIQ module provides a unique opportunity for Learners to see themselves how they really are and make meaningful improvements.

What do you dislike?

Being a newer platform, the site is in some flux as we're using it. Currently, lack of responsive design (window self-adjusts to browser size) is causing the most confusion among Learners. A limited Admin dashboard has been the most challenging thing from the Admin side. LearnCore is consistently gathering feedback from us and we've seen many site improvements since first adopting the platform a few years ago. Changes are communicated and supported and enhancements are always aligned with customer needs.

Our business is every-evolving and changing, making it difficult for our sales folks (especially those in remote locations) to keep up on the latest product training. It's also challenging to train folks, be consistent in messaging, and evaluate their retention from remote locations. LearnCore has helped up get timely product training and product updates out to team members, ensuring that all sales folks get the same training, and then allows us the option to test or pitch the learned concepts. We've also been able to incorporate sales on boarding training into LearnCore. Training sessions that are created for current team members are added to our "library" and used for on boarding.

Showpad Coach review by Jacob G.
Jacob G.

"LearnCore Customer"

What do you like best?

LearnCore's product is extraordinarily flexible and allowed us to take a very manual training process and automate while improving on the training quality. We onboard up to 100 new sales reps every month, and I love that LearnCore ensures all of our new hires go through the same process in a very interactive and engaging way.

What do you dislike?

Not much! The product is really robust and customizable. We've received extremely positive feedback from our new hires on the training process.

The main pain point LearnCore solves is that it helps us easily scale our sales team. Before using LearnCore it was nearly impossible to ensure each new hire was going through a uniform onboarding process. LearnCore has also made it much easier to track the progress of our new hires, and give them extra support where they're weak.

Showpad Coach review by Colin A.
Colin A.

"Not just another Learning Management System. This is all about the Sales Learner!"

What do you like best?

Course creation is extremely easy, as well as, the admin tool. User management is straight forward, with ability to easily group them by team, region, industry focus. Pitch IQ (video demonstration of a pitch or presentation) is easy to configure and intuitive for the user.

What do you dislike?

The reporting capabilities aren't as intuitive as we would like but LearnCore has expressed that this is on their roadmap. I would like to see a dashboard capability at the teamleader (manager, and manager's manager) level. Course creation can be cumbersome for the subject matter expert if their webcam or system configuration is not set up properly. This is the same for learners who are trying to record their pitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have executive support and their conviction to see that all levels of management and course contributors are aligned. Make sure that you do periodic SWAT analysis to align with your leadership on. Gamify as much as possible. Work with LearnCore to understand what your customer journey should be. Work with them to review your journey status asking them for input on how you can improve adoption

We had the need to quickly build and deploy sales training to our customer facing roles. We also needed to go past the academic level of learn / test of our sellers and also give them the ability to demonstrate their capabilities through a video recording. LearnCore enabled a very small team to have enormous agility to take a course development process that used to take 6-8 weeks to just 2-3 days.

Showpad Coach review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Intuitive LMS! "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use for not only for a learner, but also an admin. Its simple to create courses, add quizzes, and we love that it can be used on a mobile device. Our CSM, Caroline Rafferty, has been great and she has made it easy for us to deploy Learncore to our field operations team.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple of bugs I came across when building out the content for our sales organization. Support is always quick to get back to me with an update and a fix... but I just wish there wasn't any bugs in the first place. Also, there are a couple of feature requests that we have submitted to improve the application, such as allowing multiple filters for reports and having the checklists be more customizable like the course list. I hope they take these requests into consideration because it would make the LMS that much easier to use.

We were never able to report off of our old LMS, so Learncore definitely makes it easy for us to do that.. both in the application itself and in Salesforce. We can now easily keep track of who has and hasn't completed courses which is important for manager visibility.

Showpad Coach review by Hannah  L.
Hannah L.

"Valuable training & coaching solution - very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

A user-friendly program is valuable across a multidisciplinary team in a healthcare environment. The videos make it easy for team members to watch examples of mock patient interactions to clearly demonstrate our organization's mission and values.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike - it is so much easier to use than any other learning system I've used in other jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. Easy to use, very accessible, and has become our go to resource to learning & knowledge.

Our organization is growing very quickly and we are spread out across many locations in the midwest - so LearnCore helped to make sure that everyone always has the right information, a consistent learning experience, and delivers the same message to current patients and when recruiting new patients.

Showpad Coach review by Ken S.
Ken S.

"Account Executive"

What do you like best?

We had been looking for a LMS system for a while, so i like that my Sales trainer can put his entire training platform on LearnCore and we can just follow his instructions to grow as a sales executive using the paltform

What do you dislike?

The module doesn't allow you to fast forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not the platform for everyone. But for those who are serious about getting their company into a system that all can get behind, this can be a great fit b/c it is user friend, and it gives max freedom for customization

Personal Growth - this is a company wide way to dispense training out to everyone and then have all parties complete it. Then our recording can be scored where I can get real time feedback

Showpad Coach review by Russ C.
Russ C.

"LearnCore provides quick results for sales professionals with learning, testing, and practicing."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and and the pitching platform. We used the screen capture technology for our partner sales certifications. They said it was tough at first but helped hone and polish their presenting skills.

What do you dislike?

Screencastify is limited to Chrome as an extension. It is a popular browser but limiting on some platforms. There are a few quirks with groups and reporting. It takes awhile to fix. Some of the support from LearnCore was below expectations with slow response and resolution.

Quick articulation of our value proposition to prospects. Helping to scale certifcation for our partners with both sales and technical sales. Communication vehicle for sales management to send quick messages. Helps to complete pre-requisite content before events so we can cover more complex topics and take advantage of onsite meetings.

Showpad Coach review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Learncore is the best Sales Learning Management tool on the market"

What do you like best?

Simple Interface for Learners with advanced features under the hood such as PitchIQ. Creation and admin of courses and checklists are powerful.

What do you dislike?

The UX of the admin interface needs some investment. We are heavily using reporting within the platform and this needs some improvements.

Onboarding new hires to the business has become so much more productive since we started using learncore. Every new hire has a checklist that is tailored to their role and the video and scorm courses we offer are improving the knowledge of our sales team.

Showpad Coach review by Nils M.
Nils M.

"Sure the tech is great...but it's about the people!"

What do you like best?

Simply. The people. Maria and her team are responsive and help us get through some of our internal obstacles and at times LC obstacles that we face in trying to change our organization. Like many companies, we struggle with change management in adopting new technologies and creating the muscle memory needed to make it successful. I've appreciated having expertise at the ready to guide is through the pros and cons of that adventure!

What do you dislike?

We have some odd use cases in how we organize our teams and segment content which can be a bit difficult given that we are a very lean team at the moment. There is an occasional minor bug that we find in the system but it's rare that it's more than a few days until we see the fix rolled to production!

Recommendations to others considering the product

No one is perfect and everyone is trying to find a new way to increase sales effectiveness in a meaningful way. I believe LearnCore has an incredibly bright future ahead of it with how they approach the problems they're solving for us.

Practice and accountability. Those are the two areas we are most focused on to get the teams more comfortable with a new message, an objection to handle, competitive situation, etc...

Showpad Coach review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"True Sales Enablement needs Learncore."

What do you like best?

Learncore's technology supports not only sales consumable learning (bite size chunks) but the ability for reps to practice what they learn. The technology also allows you to scale the impact of your sales management team will coaching available 24 x 7 through the platform.

What do you dislike?

I'm hoping that Learncore is able to launch a "playground" of sorts that allows the reps to practice an actual pitch prior to a customer meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The integration of Showpad and Learncore make this a great solution for a true sales enablement

Collaboration and sharing of best practices. With a global sales team, it's difficult to share best practices. By making content creation easy to do, Learncore allows us to quickly capture key learnings and share them.

Showpad Coach review by User in Computer Software

"I like this product for learning; however, at times it is confusing to see what is due. "

What do you like best?

I like the interface and speed. It is easy to see what courses I need to complete and easy to switch between courses. I like that we link it/it has the ability to be linked to one log in. I also like that they have a function so I can see what my peers uploaded (videos) so I can compare my work to their work.

What do you dislike?

tough to tell what is due/what my peers have done. Also, I wish I received more email notifications when items have been uploaded. I also wish the support were better. I had an issue not being able to login and was unable to get in contact with anyone at learncore.

product knowledge being rolled out to all at the same time. It is clear that with this product we can streamline training. Everyone has access to the same courses/learnings.

Showpad Coach review by Tyson N.
Tyson N.

"The flow is natural"

What do you like best?

It handles simple to complex courses really well. We use it a lot at my current job, and it has all of the tools I would want it to. I can download resources easily, as well.

What do you dislike?

The testing can be just a little funny (specifically multi-answer type questions)

It helps us disseminate information very broadly, very quickly. It's easy to see your required vs. optional courses. We have a very high completion for vital sales updates.

Showpad Coach review by Nicholas R.
Nicholas R.

"I get it but it’s a little clunky"

What do you like best?

Media is easy to consume on the platform. Meaning my company can upload demo videos for training purposes and instructions pretty seamlessly and it isn't difficult to watch and learn.

What do you dislike?

When you're required to record a video the system isn't very intuitive. It also takes a long time to upload videos which is a bit nerve racking considering it doesn't give you the option to save the video first.

Staying at the top of my game on our tech platforms and competition is essential in my role. I'm able to do that more easily with LearnCore

Showpad Coach review by User in Internet

"Utilized for Company Onboarding"

What do you like best?

Everything was very well structured and clearly mapped out. As a new hire, I was concerned that I was going to be lost in the thick of things, and the software's design made it clear what was expected of me.

The fact that courses are able to be sorted based on importance is awesome and makes prioritizing really easy

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing is the embedding of videos is a little clunky, other than that, nothing about this platform is really a negative!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchase this solution! The company clearly has their stuff figured out and there's not really much that I can think of that needs improvement.

I have used this for onboarding at my new company. I have found that Learncore is without question a top-notch solution for onboarding and learning new things when the need arises. It is easy to get an entire company on the system, and the ability to designate who needs to do what task is really beneficial.

Showpad Coach review by User in Internet

"Deliberate way to organize training"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload training docs and videos to the platform. I like that I can track my progress on training tasks through the main dashboard. I like that the training can be ordered by sequence and that it's incredibly easy, as a user, to mark off training.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I haven't turned on the right notifications, and maybe because I don't use LearnCore as regularly as brand new hires, but I honestly don't even click onto LearnCore until explicitly told to do so. So any updates to trainings or reminders to finish tasks before the due date are lost to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you're a user or admin of LearnCore, the solution is solid, offers a basic UI, and helps you effectively organize your onboarding and training materials. Additionally, the Google drive docs that you link as collateral in training, automatically updates should you make changes/edits to the original doc you've attached, which is v helpful.

Onboarding and training. My company implemented LearnCore less than 2 years after I joined, to solidify their onboarding and training strategies, so it's not a natural solution for me to use. However, I know that it's been significant in getting newer hires on board efficiently.

Showpad Coach review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great System to use! "

What do you like best?

Learncore is a great system to use. It is very intuitive and simple to set up. One of my favorite features is the ability to update lessons in a Google Doc and have it update straight into the Learncore system. This is especially important for me as I collaborate with multiple teams on what I am doing. Other robust features include the ability to quiz, upload videos easily, and create due dates and automated emails as reminders.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about the Learncore system. One thing that could be updated is the inability to edit some features of a lesson once they are already in place - such as some of the video features.

Learncore has helped me train and quiz a large group of contract workers that I use for events. It allows me to assure that they are trained enough to represent our company and keeps me from worrying.

Showpad Coach review by Gigi Gazelle U.
Gigi Gazelle U.

"Accelerating Sales Performance through Experiences"

What do you like best?

Love the LearnCore team, the easy to use interface, the speed to develop and deploy content and the Pitch IQ functionality for the coaching.

What do you dislike?

Some of the user and group management features could be improved but overall we are happy and love the vision and direction this solution is going in. Overall the team is responsive to customer needs and I won't be surprised in the near future with incremental enhancements to address the user and group management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The vision and strategy for the future of LearnCore is exciting and game changing.

Accelerating onboarding, productivity and overall sales effectiveness. The experience for our reps is smoother and faster with very clear expectations.

Showpad Coach review by User

"Great system for continued training"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have both required training and optional training sessions. It is a great way to branch out on my own and take courses as needed for subjects I am curious about. In addition, the required training options with the follow up quiz really helps drive in the material I learned about. I also love the ability to record a pitch/demonstration and have other members of the team or management review it and provide feedback.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't much I dislike about LearnCore! Maybe a more streamlined dashboard - with all of your completions, certificates, and due courses on the homepage would be nice.

By recording our releases/meeting and having them be reviewed on LearnCore, we have the option to review the information later, or view it for the first time and not miss anything if stuck on a call or in another meeting. In addition, the quizzes after make sure we are actually comprehending the information and retaining it.

Showpad Coach review by Kyle D.
Kyle D.

"Great Learning Tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to centralize our trainings in one place and provide new hires the ability to go back and review past learning opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I would say there isn't anything I dislike, but I wish we had more time to build this out as a comprehensive learning tool for the entire sales organization. It will get there over time, but we're not there yet.

We're able to quickly test knowledge of our team after a presentation or new product rollout. We also are able to provide ongoing trainings and recap meetings some may have missed.

Showpad Coach review by Administrator

"Learncore does everything we need"

What do you like best?

Simple UI makes it easy for administrators and learners. As a sales enablement tool, it gives us the opportunity to test and measure our sales' team understanding of our products. And above all else, the support from our account manger is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many bells and whistles - its a straightforward content management and distribution platform. Adding gamification features within the L&D product would be helpful in energizing employees to learn more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something to store and distribute content, Learncore does the trick.

Our biggest business problem is educating employees about our product, whether in sales or HR. Towards this goal, we've found Learncore to be effective.

Showpad Coach review by Matthew J.
Matthew J.

"Sales Enablement and Productivity, Box"

What do you like best?

I love the Pitch IQ function, easy to use, easy to give feedback

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be more robust, but it's easily manageable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for sales and CS. It's not at the level of a full-fledged LMS, but much more simple to use, which is exactly why we love it. I highly recommend

We use Learncore in every aspect of our trainings. From new hire training, 30-60-90 day curriculums, to corporate messaging and new product releases. Learncore truly sits at the center of all that we do.

Showpad Coach review by Administrator

"Great features, Excellent service and support"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface, extremely helpful team (Caroline Rafferty and Maria Leisgang) that assisted with our training, implementation and ongoing support. The customer service and support from LearnCore is AMAZING!!!!!!!! They are knowledgeable, helpful, always there when you need them and so much fun to work with.

What do you dislike?

A few bugs with sf.com integration, hoping these are worked out. A major influence for purchasing LearnCore over other LMS was the integration with sf.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Product support is amazing, product development is happening at a rapid pace, it is a great sales training tool.

Currently focusing on ramping new hires. We will soon start creating quarterly training for the rest of our sales team and channel partners. We are tracking ramp time of our new reps vs. pre-LearnCore.

Showpad Coach review by Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.

"Easy to use and flexible"

What do you like best?

The best thing about LearnCore is how easy it is to use and how it helps scale your education efforts. Not only can you quickly and easily deliver important information, but you can track who has accessed it and even test to ensure the key points were digested. Taking it a step further, the PitchIQ product really helps build soft skills in a way that's much more scalable (and fun) than other typical methods.

What do you dislike?

Not too much I can think of. At the outset, there were some minor challenges with the administration aspect, but the product quickly improved to address those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a couple of key use cases in mind to get started. And gather the related materials for those, so the LearnCore folks can show you how quick and easy it is to get started.

The primary business problem we were solving for was scaling our onboarding and continued education needs for our growing team. The team was growing at a quick clip and there was a lot to know about our product, customers, and internal processes. LearnCore helped us get the information our teammates needed most in front of them and gave us the visibility to help nudge those along who needed nudging.

Showpad Coach review by Meaghan W.
Meaghan W.

"LearnCore makes my life SO easy!"

What do you like best?

We use LearnCore to roll out new products, updates to our salespeople. I love how easy it is to create impactful content for our sales reps and practice on a number of different skills using pitch IQ. It is a great way to incentivize and include gamification into training.

What do you dislike?

When we first started, the reporting was good, but we had a few ideas on how to improve. We worked with our LearnCore rep and now the reporting is as good as I've seen in a software out there. Whenever we have ideas, the team helps us achieve them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

LearnCore is an amazing product, but we believe in the LearnCore team. They go above and beyond to meet our needs.

We were using a number of different platforms and processes to provide training , but LearnCore has helped us streamline into one platform. This makes it easy for our sales team to participate in training on their own time. It also gives greater visibility into training ROI for leadership.

Showpad Coach review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Hate your LMS? You'll love LearnCore"

What do you like best?

It starts with their people. We found their sales process to not be high-pressure. They are confident in their product but are not cocky. Their leadership is also eager to hear from the customer. They are receptive to ideas, not defensive. They are small enough to make updates to the software relatively quickly but big enough to be taken very seriously as a player in this industry.

The PitchIQ Technology is unique. No downloads (that made our IT department very happy), intuitive service. The users practice about 5.7 times on their pitch before hitting submit (which is a win in itself). Ultimately, the PitchIQ technology puts hours back into each associates week because role plays/ product demonstrations do not need to be scheduled.

Using LearnCore as an LMS has also been phenomenal. I never, ever thought I would even like an LMS (I've used over a dozen in my career). The UX is fresh, the reporting/dashboards robust and API to SFDC seamless.

What do you dislike?

EVERY item I have suggested to make the product better, LearnCore has implemented. I cannot think of anything I dislike (which is not like me).

Recommendations to others considering the product

PitchIQ is for more than just your sales people. However, LearnCore will work with you on the price for users who do not need PitchIQ technology.

LearnCore allows associates (not just sales) to demonstrate their skills! If a picture is worth a thousand words, then PitchIQ is worth 1,000 LMS Applications.

We have realized an increase in product knowledge, productivity, and associate retention... all of which lead to increase in revenue. They enable innovation in L&D. Also, they were a key component to receiving several industry awards which help us attract top talent.

Showpad Coach review by Nick A.
Nick A.

"Great LMS!"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use. Automation features allow for easy communication of new course assignments and follow-up reminder emails. Learncore is compatible with Adobe Captivate and many other forms of media. I have been able to use any authoring tool to get the job done.

What do you dislike?

I hate this question because nothing is perfect. Do not regret purchasing licenses from these guys. They will work with you on the things that you don't like. Learncore has improved drastically in the past year alone based on feedback from users. This is not a company that rests on their laurels.

We were able to reduce our new hire training by two weeks and assigned e-learning courses after graduation to take care of a few smaller needs. Our agents have been able to make money faster by having more time on the phones instead of sitting in a classroom. We are paying less in payroll to provide the same training that would have cost more in a classroom setting. The agents are happier because it is more convenient for them to take the training when it works best for their schedule. This is not possible to execute without having an LMS like Learncore.

Showpad Coach review by Sheryl U.
Sheryl U.

"Efficient platform for Onboarding"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, no need to become an expert instructional designer. Fast and easy way to develop, store and deliver onboarding content and checklists. I especially like that you can include URLs in the checklists which take people to various portals and sites for actions needed in onboarding process.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet that I don't like.

Swift, easy and efficient onboarding delivery. Just launched so don't have concrete metrics yet however, looking forward to not having to orient new sales people on a one-by-one and live basis.

Showpad Coach review by Deanne F.
Deanne F.

"Great Product - Easy to Use and Wonderful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

LearnCore is very intuitive and easy to use. We rolled it out 3 years ago and I have found the product easy to manage and update with regards to content and have seen quite a few improvements throughout my time as a customer, be released that have improved the content and reporting capabilities. I have had a great experience with the Customer Experience team and found response time to be quick and efficient.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is more of an internal complaint, it's tough to get buy in from each department internally to prioritize and gather their data so I can create the content. I always send off my suggestions for software improvements and some of them have been addressed which is always nice to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is much easier to roll out if you have documentation/recordings/processes already in place. The creation of the courses is painless and seamless, it's getting the internal content in place that takes longer.

We purchased LearnCore to ease with our content sharing internally. We wanted to spend less time training new and existing colleagues on features/areas of the system and spend more time answering questions, rather than repeating the basics over and over. Other teams have adopted this to help test/learn internally components of their work flow/processes. We also have found this to help ease when new hires start and are not located in an office and rather working remote, they are able to get training and materials to work on.

Showpad Coach review by Melissa R.
Melissa R.

"Second to None Training Resource"

What do you like best?

The user/learner experience in LearnCore is incomparable. Our Sales Training team has used multiple resources (Brainshark, primarily), and this platform has not only streamlined our entire curriculum, but it has saved us countless keystrokes. As an Admin, creating courses and distributing content through the platform is a complete breeze. Through the various assets that the software offers, we constantly find new ideas to improve our training delivery. Our trainees frequently share their positive feedback on the ease of use in the platform.

What do you dislike?

LearnCore is extremely receptive to changes or suggestions which leaves minimal dislikes to mention. If there are any assets within the platform that we hope to access or function differently, they continue to accommodate us or provide helpful recommendations to work more efficiently.

Pitch IQ has been a true benefactor to our business. Role plays and presentation skills are often reinforced through self-learning. PItch IQ has helped us align the needs inside the classroom, as well as the areas of opportunity that we uncover through each individual. Having the ability to review pitches and presentations through a direct platform gives our users the chance to feel confident and practice independently. They genuinely look forward to completing these pitches and more importantly, the feedback that we provide in private.

"LearnCore Review"

What do you like best?

LearnCore is handy to train employees at your company on any aspect you can think of. When I first started at my current job, there wasn't really an onboarding process and LearnCore has helped new employees get ramped faster.

What do you dislike?

There isn't too much I dislike about LearnCore; I haven't used it a ton. If I had to pick one thing it would just be the aesthetics; it looks kind of old/clunky. But that's a super small thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're growing rapidly or have a large team, get an LMS! LearnCore has significantly sped up our onboarding process and made sure new employees get ramped faster

We use Learncore to help train new employees on all the things and train old employees on new things. It's a great time saver so the same people don't have to give the same presentations a billion times.

Showpad Coach review by User

"LearnCore is one of the best training tools I have been trained on!"

What do you like best?

The ability for our training team to change and tailor things to exactly what we need is really great. It is a fun to use, easy to navigate platform that doesnt make training seem boring and like a task.

What do you dislike?

there was a glitch once where i was answering the questions right, and it was saying i was failing the test, but that was partly my admin's fault as well.

All of our training is solved with LearnCore. We used to use LC and another system, and the other one was very annoying. It was always better when something was on LC and not the other system.

Showpad Coach review by User

"Overall, good thing to have around!"

What do you like best?

It solves every question you may have. I love having it around. The best part is how easy it is to use. Great thing to have. Every office, should have LearnCore. It has made training so much easier and time eefficent. It is absolutely wonderful to use.

What do you dislike?

Theres not a major problem with it, just some minor bugs and glitches that they need to fix. Overall, I like using it and I don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient with it. I am telling you that it is worth it to go into this with an open mind.

Our business is using LearnCore to teach new employees and hires and to train the internal sales team that our company has. I really think it has been an asset to have this around. Mostly used for onboarding.

Showpad Coach review by Internal Consultant in Automotive
Internal Consultant in Automotive

"Easy Mobile Learning Solution for Sales "

What do you like best?

The user interface is the simple, clean and easy for a salesperson. Reports for leaders are comprehensive and can be linked to Salesforce. The team at learncore are very helpful, friendly and want to do the right thing for their clients. The design they have created for learners to review the Content, Test and PitchIQ is definitely the best feature of the platform. Its all bundled into one learning/curriculum and is a linear experience.

What do you dislike?

The downside for the Content, Test, and PitchIQ feature is the feature does not work as intended when using a scorm file. If you are using a scorm file the sequential test and pitchIQ feature is not as seamless.

Sales learning platform. The biggest benefit is the reporting and PitchIQ feature.

Showpad Coach review by Reid C.
Reid C.

"Building an LMS for multiple channels"

What do you like best?

I love that LearnCore is up and coming and open to discussion on the direction their product goes. It helps fill my needs from an end user and internal training standpoint.

What do you dislike?

If you don't want anything to change and you want the product to stay the same, this product isn't for you. With new vision and features comes redesigns and you need to be agile and adaptable.

We have utilized LearnCore to help with new employee on boarding, sales training, end user training, and channel enablement.

Showpad Coach review by Ryan Carl W.
Ryan Carl W.

"LearnCore application for sales & opex"

What do you like best?

I like that LearnCore provides a unique platform for video coaching of sales professionals, and includes integration of tools for LMS modules. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Video recording tools have caused some challenges.

Would like to include 'templates' for download by learners, or ability to link to templates outside of program (our templates are generally in Excel format)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you fully understand the features and functionality. LearnCore has been a solid platform for us and our clients.

Integration / alignment of Sales & Operations

Showpad Coach review by Amy D.
Amy D.

"LearnCore - Great Partners"

What do you like best?

Their team is incredibly sharp, responsive and helpful. We have enjoyed partnering with them, learning from them and leveraging their platform. Our team has been impressed with how simple, user friendly and value added the solution is for clients.

What do you dislike?

There really nothing I don't like about the tool. Perhaps they could offer more content in the future for organizations to leverage and add that to their solution set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that offers simplicity yet powerful impact LearnCore will be of great value and benefit. Our clients have been very impressed with the solution and their team.

Our clients needed a technology platform in combination with our solution. It was the perfect fit to deliver messaging across a diverse group of distributors. The client was also impressed with the team as part of the sales process as well.

Learning about Showpad Coach?

* We monitor all Showpad Coach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.